Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dior Addict Shine Dior for women

Dior Addict Shine Dior for women
dislike

Dior Addict Shine Dior for women Pictures

Shine is a limited edition of Addict and its bottle is identical with the one of the previous edition. It is formed as a fruity-floral fragrance and intended for a “classy, dazzling young woman”. A flower bouquet fondles with seductive notes of sweet raspberry, exciting and intensive sweet-silky gardenia aroma and balmy woody cedar notes. At the moment it is available only in Asia and in tax-free shops, as 50ml EDT. Dior Addict Shine was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Gardenia Virginia Cedar Amalfi Lemon Raspberry

Dior Addict 2
Zen Sun
Secret Wish

Dior Addict Shine Fragrance Reviews

Erikkkk
Erikkkk

I'm man, but try this, is better than light and blue dg and the Versace eau Fraichè for man. Bright, isn't unissex, but I like in my skin, clean and more sweet than the others. In the Versace I love the starfruit but dades too fast, in this the raspberries work better.

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

I was browsing dior website (the international version), and read about Higher, the notes are Pear/Basil Accord, Cardamom, and Cedar Wood.

The description given for Cedar Wood:
"Indigenous to the United States, the essence of cedar is extracted by steam distillation. Its refined, noble scent is used as an invigorating and energizing base note in men's fragrances such as Jules, Eau Sauvage Extrême, Dune pour Homme and Higher and in the women's fragrance DIOR ADDICT SHINE"

Because of too many reformulations, changes in bottle design, packaging etc, they get confused... I don't think they still produced this 2007 Addict Shine anymore...

Centsless
Centsless

First spray is really awful, sharp ammonia and metallic smell that almost made me go scrub it off. I gave it a few minutes and it settles down to a nice citrus light scent. It reminds me of D&G Light Blue but not as cheap smelling. Not bad.

mp2491
mp2491

Love it! its a great perfume. However, it doesnt last long and for the price, I expect it to last a bit longer. I probably won't re-purchase this again.

kayraven
kayraven

I am always quite sceptical about Dior perfumes, however, when I decided to give a try to this one when it came out I was surprised by its' lightness and appeal. I usually like light fragrances for the mornings and daytime so this seemed indeed a perfect youthful summer scent regardless its' floral side, taking into consideration I'm far from a floral scent fan. This fragrance is a fusion of cedrat, a fresh middle note of gardenia and raspberry, and a sensual base note of cedar woods. I also enjoy the grapefruit and musk here. The greatest disadvantage, however, is its' staying power so it makes too little value for money in the end. The package is very appealing to me due to my love for minimalism.

nurhidayah

I want this perfume! Where can I get this? Couldnt find anywhere in malaysia.

Anissa
Anissa

This is very fresh and bright. This reminds me of Light Blue a bit, because of cedar and lemon notes. Especially the drydown is a bit similar. Very easy to wear, but nothing special.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Ahh yes, I had forgotten how much I love this fragrance... It was one of the only ones I wore the summer of '08 - I practically bathed in it! Once I had used it up, though, I didn't repurchase it - at least until now!

This is such a pretty, feminine fragrance! It is wonderful for spring/summer. The gardenia is the most prominent note to my nose, the raspberry note coming in close second. The citrus kind of drifts in and out - not a sharp citrus at all, just enough to add some light freshness as an accent. I don't get much cedar at all, even after wearing it for a while. Addict Shine isn't a bold, in your face fragrance, but on my skin it lasts for a great amount of time. One spritz or two on the wrists and one on the neck will last around 8 hours on me, easy. I am glad to have this one back in my wardrobe!

ruks
ruks

I love this fragrance especially during summer time. Its quite strong considerings its a fresh/flowery fragrance but it has a strong zingy citrusy smell which i love. Smells very classy - now i want a body wash and shower gel to make the smell last longer. Loving it!

Devorita
Devorita

Beautiful, clean, fresh scent. Doesn't smell cheap as many other fruity florals may. Instead, it smells classy. You can wear it during the day or for a spring or summer night out. Guys like it a lot. I always get compliments from them when I wear this. I like this fragance a lot. I only wish it lasted longer.

cmoca
cmoca

It starts off with a bit too much citrus for me (not into citrus) but I love how it settles. Soft and sweet, but still with a little bit of a zing. It's very tender, but gets its strength from the citrus. Very interesting.

ver jaina
ver jaina

this was my 1st designer perfume i got for myself as soon as i have that magic card (aka credit card) about 3 years ago. i think it's fresh, sweet & sour lime/lemon scent. used it during the night, when hanging out with my friends and family. really love this, i still feel refreshed after a crazy karaoke/party session lol.
but since my 1st original bottle is running out i'm downgrading to Grade AAA version lol, yes i'm cheap & perfume is a luxury item...cost me almost RM300 for the limited edition bottle. besides, i also would like to try other brands as well ;)

karliekloss
karliekloss

This is a really nice non-offensive scent. I smell the citrus and definitely the cedar. The gardenia is weak which is nice. I think it was created for the now disgraced John Galliano so I think they stopped selling it.

fath1ma
fath1ma

It's all about lemon. Fresh and sweet, raspberry noticeable but lemon is number one for sure. Somehow remind me Light Blue without musk and raspberry. Every women would feel viable, fun, passionate! At least for me, in my 32. I love its description :for a “classy, dazzling young woman”

lmk224
lmk224

This is a beautiful scent, it's fresh, sweet, crisp and clean - but it doesn't last on my skin! I get about 10 minutes of projection out of it, although the next day there is a very faint trace of something like the original addict if I really smell the skin where I put it. Wish it had projection and sillage because it is such a great fragrance. So I won't be hunting down a bigger bottle (mine was part of a Dior Little Luxuries Gift Set).

Jan246
Jan246

wore this years ago, and just loved it. fresh, feminine and lovely. may have to try it again, if i can find it.

claudja smeller
claudja smeller

Aqui no Brasil esta fragrância ficou bem comum porque o Boticário fez um perfume muito parecido com este da Dior....é o Florata in Rose...não tem a mesma qualidade mas substituiu bem, e como abusaram dele neste verão...enjoei.

Here in Brazil this fragrance was quite common because the Apothecary has a scent very similar to Dior .... this is the Florata in Rose ... do not have the same quality but replaced as well, and how abused him this summer ... got sick.

nurhidayah

I love this very much..i get a lot of compliments.almost everyone at school ask what im wearing.just love it!

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

I much prefer this to the other "Addicts" massive citrus blast then floral and powdery dry down-not so woody. A similar cheap alternative is bohemia from marks and spencer!
I dont get the rasberry though???

lilka

you will think that I am crazy but i feel the air of France wearing this perfume. this happens with me when i wear Miss Dior Cherie too. Everything screams french in it and I have that feeling also watching the ads of MD Cheries

lilka

I had it several years ago and finished the whole bottle and this happens with not all my perfumes as i get tired of most of them. but this perfume was so pleasant that i wore it with great pleasure till the end. so I tried it few days ago at a perfume shop and understood that i miss it so much and today i bought a 100 ml. Glad that now i have it . So simple and at the same time so complicated. this is one of my all time favourites.

angelmulticolor
angelmulticolor

Por favor, es mi perfume favorito desde que salió al mercado!!!!. Podrían volver a hacerlo????.
He usado muchos perfumes a lo largo de mi vida, y este realmente lo adoro y ya no lo fabrican más :(

zosoroxy
zosoroxy

Dior Addict Shine- My 16 yr. old daughter wore this for the 1st time today, & I was inspired to insist on knowing exactly which scent it was- Just lovely- (for a teenager)- very light, citrusy (?), floral, soft/nicely balanced. She has an enviable dressing table/vanity of a 10 or so "fine fragrances"- Meaning all the samples I collect, plus several recent purchases I regret (yes, including Miss Dior Cherie- Horrible on me, but again- Nice for a teenager!)- Plus other Diors, YSL, Guerlain, +++. Dior Addict Shine reminds me a little of cult classic YSL Baby Doll- soft, understated, citrusy, floral(s) w/ moderate sillage & longevity. I agree w/ Aeternitas that this is more floral than fruity. Lovely. Just not for me- At age 40+, I find that I'm looking for heavier, spicier, fuller/richer frag's. But it's absolutely lovely on my daughter! Thx for reading- Happy New Year!

smplkndagrl23
smplkndagrl23

This is my all-time favorite fragrance and gave my boyfriend quite a problem when I requested it for Christmas. He finally found it at a perfume shop that had found six bottles in a box in the back and decided to throw them out and see what happened. Ended up being $110 for the 3.4 and he didn't mind as soon as he smelled it on me. I'm a young woman and I shy away from anything too heady, musky, or strong and Shine is none of the above. The strong citrus note at first spritz gradually fades to a delicious, fruity, floral, sexy, pure scent and the gardenia and cedar really come through after wearing it for a few hours.

That's one of the things I actually like the best about Shine- I wear a lot of Bath & Body Works body sprays and have a few daily fragrances I wear, usually Viva la Juicy, but I reserve my favorite fragrance to wear on nights out with my boyfriend.

Shine is not a scent that hangs on you and that everyone can smell. Instead, it seeps into your skin and waits to be discovered when someone gets close enough to find it; a spray on my neck or collar bone or any other intimate spot lasts until I shower and he loves nuzzling me and getting those fleeting whiffs of perfume. I put on some earlier today, in fact, and can still smell it now if i put my nose to my skin where it was sprayed.

I love Shine and I wish it wasn't so hard to find. I have to disagree with a lot of people, however. If this fragrance works well with your chemistry I think this is a very versatile, year round, day or night fragrance because of the way the scent settles and blends with you.

wickedlovely
wickedlovely

Compared to the other perfumes I’ve tried in Dior’s range (Cherie, Dolce Vita, J’ adore & Midnight Poison), I find that Dior Addict Shine is the softest and lightest, as well as being one of my favourite Dior scents.
The crisp citrus notes combined with hints of floral makes it a great scent to wear in the warmer seasons (hellooo summer!). It even smells great from the moment you spray it on!
What I also love about this perfume is that it has a very versatile scent, so you won’t feel guilty walking around smelling like you’re 60 or 16 when you’re inbetween ( I know I’ve fallen in that trap before…not pleasant).
This perfume is definitely a keeper! I hope Dior makes more scents like this in the future.

truffles
truffles

Don't get any red fruit at all (thankfully). On me, this is a tart lemon-lime pie. Tart but also creamy courtesy of the gardenia.
At first I thought, oh really lemony, hmm, like citrus but have citrus, this is pleasant but unremarkable.
But.. the longer I wear it, the more I like it.
The unusual mix of the citrus and gardenia comes out more and more and raises Shine to something of much more interest than I initially thought.
Really pleased with the lovely little mini bottle I got from Ebay today and will definitely be wearing this!
Update: You know, the more I smell this, the more it unfolds itself and the more I am in love with it.
I just had a bath and applied this. Now it almost reminds me of some of the long-lost perfumes I loved so much in the 80s - Fleur de Fleurs by Nina Ricci, and probably more so, Emma by Laura Ashley. *I heart*

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

This along with dior's 'miss dior cheri ' are about only summer fruity florals I will wear.

This reminds me of my favorite alcholic drink, a 'french kiss', which is chambord (bl rasp. liquer) and Champagne, with the added sandlewood inscence burning in the distance.

I enjoy this much more than Givenchy's 'ange au demons -le secret'. While Dior's is a bright fruity floral it's not quite as loud as 'le secret', both similar. OTher than le secret feeling much louder of a fruit to me it also contains cranberry which i believe is used to last longer... as it dries down it becomes calmer but fora good hour or so it's a prety sharp note to deal with...although a great perfume, doesn't last as long on me as dior's 'shine' and in my personal opinion raspberry smells much nicer, the tea note does make it interesting tho, but still can beat out dior's shine. ooh and men seam to prefer dior as well :)

jae
jae

You know, I probably shouldn't like this, but I do. The lemon and cedar balance the gardenia and raspberry on my skin. I'm not sure about longevity, but it's nice on my skin while it's there.

The Body Shop's Pink Grapefruit line complements this perfectly. Since I bathe in this frequently, I'm pretty sure I can wear Addict Shine without raising too many eyebrows... lol

Update: I get about 5-6 hours of longevity and close sillage on my skin. Not bad, but this would probably be better served on fabric...

UPDATE (10 NOV 2011): This is really growing on me. The more I smell it, the more comfortable I become with wearing it. I think I should buy 2-3 more bottles, since it's a limited edition.

deeannek
deeannek

The only perfume that has ever reminded me of Givenchy's Hot Couture (the newest version) The raspberry and cedar marry well together just as they do in Hot Couture. Staying power is really good. The only thing I don't like about "Shine" is the price. I will be stalking ebay and eventually I will get this for a good price and all will be good.

Livca
Livca

Extreme smell of citrus...not sure if it's grapefruit or lemon smell. Otherwise similar to Dior Addict, just much more "citrus-like".

soprano
soprano

It's my signature since it's first come out. It may not be very powerful in terms of staying on the skin, but it is really fresh, nice, sour-sweet, creamy but not soapy! Fruity notes comes to my nose until it fades out totally.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This has none of the sparkle and originality of Addict. It is fresher and leaner. This seemed a lot fruitier, less sweet and smelled to me a bit like Lanvin Eclat d'Arpege, without the tea note. It faded incredibly fast.

Cams
Cams

Very, very good. Just wish it would last longer. You will have to refresh during the day - but it's worth it. Fresh and feminine!

shreya1
shreya1

BEAUTIFUL

sara123
sara123

ایا شما می دانید بزرگترین فروشگاه و مرجع عطر و ادکلن به زبان فارسی فروشگاه آنلاین والاسان می باشد ؟
Dior Addict Shine Dior ار ما بخواهید

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

nice floral fruity scent but i don't know way i feel nothing maybe i must try it again

Athens
Athens

This is the most wonderful perfume I've ever had and not accidentally, my signature perfume! It's a lovely combination of fruit and flowers and very fresh.I love the lemon and raspberry notes and I can tell that it lasts,at least on my skin.It could also name it "Innocent Sexy"! Also,I've heard that it will be discontinued, but I hope is not true.

elenian
elenian

I bought it in a price i couldn't resist at the airport! Ok.Not in love with it..Very pleasant but not excited. I'll finish it but not buy it again.

HeavenlyScent
HeavenlyScent

This is PERFECT for a nice Spring day. Fresh and clean. Flirty and young. I love it!

Norgirl
Norgirl

hmm.. almost everybody sems to like this . but on my skin it turns realy bad , a strange citrus smell , like acitrus . air freshner . not eaven a good one . there is somthing strange about this one . cant smell anything other then the citrusy start. But then again . gardenia and jasmins do not fit my skin that good ..was realy disapointed in this one

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

This smells very bright, sweet, and fresh. Absolutely perfect for summer days. :)

However there are a lot of other perfumes that smell similar to this at a much cheaper price. Sadly, this perfume isn't unique or special enough to warrant the price tag.

I would love it as a gift though. ;)

kz
kz

This smells to me like a mixture of two completely different scents - lovely summery peaches and sweat. I really wanted to like this, and when I sprayed it on a card in the store I could smell the fruity aspects a lot more, I kept sniffing the card, especially after letting the top notes evaporate. But I guess on my skin the cedar wood or something really comes out, and it just smells sweaty. Definitely not something I am looking for in a fruity floral perfume. I was hoping this one would have similarities with Dior Addict 2, which is so lovely and fresh (once the top notes disappear, that is), but sadly, no... So, yeah, make sure you try this on your skin before you buy!

Natalie467
Natalie467

Addict Shine was a blind buy at a price I couldn't refuse. Very likeable for a floral furity. Sweet, but not tooth-achingly so. I get a lot of the cedar notes and lemon, the gardenia in this is not creamy which was what I was expecting. It's different, along the lines of different from what I usually wear.

Would I buy a bottle of this again? No. Will I wear this or give it away? I'll wear it most likely when weather warms up, I do like it, but it's not at all like Dior Addict, which I love.

vtothek
vtothek

I swore I'd smelled grapefruit in the opening, but I guess I was mistaken. Perhaps grapefruit would've made this a more interesting scent? Or perhaps it would've made it too sickeningly sweet, I'm not sure.

This is a very fun fragrance, one you can spritz before going to the shore or a night club. It's very refreshing and fruity, and doesn't take itself seriously. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to partake in the silly Escada releases but feels to mature for them; this is the fruity-floral of responsible women. Although I must point out it has no longevity and no sillage, it will always remain your little secret.

nancinha
nancinha

Such a pretty scent for Spring/Summer. I tried it on my wrist and my first reaction was "I love it"! So a week or so later I bought it. It sort of smells like sparkling wine punch mixed with flowers. It doesn't last long, but it really is a lovely scent. Even though it's not listed in the notes, it kind of smells like coconut for the first 1/2 hour or so... which is wonderful since I love the smell of coconut!

This one's quite a change from the original Addict, which I don't like. It's also perfect for travelling since the little stopper closes if you twist it. All in all, if you're looking for a light floral fruity scent, try this one!

kikinha
kikinha

I have tried it on in a department store and...OH BOY! I am in love. Have to go back and get a bottle :-)

nyoka
nyoka

Dior has done it again!THis is a delicate tough scent.It lasts a long time on me.I smell wild raspberries growing down a fence with gardenias planted at their feet.These 2 notes remain the same throughout.They r real notes in that they dont have a hint of manufactured ones.Its cool in the summer and feels warm in the winter.It sounds like it would b for very young girls but,Im a WOMAN and it suits me just fine!The fact that it has a true cedar drydown,makes me love it even more.

adrienn99
adrienn99

I use this one as my signature perfume...smells golden heaven to me. Elegant, classy and yet very feminine. when i am a little bit down i would use it and i feel warm and safe then. i think this is the most homogenous perfume i have ever sniffed as the notes are perfectly blending. Surprisingly - but seen others were at the same opinio - i loathe any other addict lines.
too bad this perfume does not last long.

Puma
Puma

I love floral - fruity frageances!
These one is really fruity, warm and... irresistibe:)

guest_kazi
guest_kazi

light and sophisticated, perfect for office.. lasts long gently

I am a diamond
I am a diamond

This perfume is so fresh and warm at the same time, very nice, I like it a lot, specially for summer and spring. Good staying power on me.

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

I feel that it's like sugary water, too sweet, and seems that the floral notes are all absent there. The lasting power is not that good. It doesn't go on the list of my liking.

atenais_only

when I first got this perfume i thought it's my aroma, I loved it so much and thought I have found my perfume for life. on the middle of my 2d 100ml bottle I stopped using it. I don't know what happened I still use it from time to time but it's not that crush for me any more.

panda0410
panda0410

I've had this and its one of those perfumes that I love so much! This perfumes absolutely sparkles!!! The opening is fresh and zingy with raspberry - more like wild raspberries than commercial raspberries and that zesty zing is so bright, sparkling! There is also lemon - it has a citrusy tone to it and its a really beautiful opener. After the zesty citrus settles clear raspberry shines through!

Underneath that the gardenia is there, softly in the background, this one doesn't scream at you like some of the other big white florals, this is gentle and barely there.

The cedar in this is really lovely - it only enhances the zing in the raspberry, cedar has such a fresh crisp clean note to it, how could it not enhance those zesty nuances!

I personally love this perfume, BUT I have a major gripe with longevity.. it comes with abhorrent wear time - maybe an hour if you are lucky and I just cant justify the expense for such poor wear time, no matter how much I love it.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Opening of Shine blasted me with lemon notes. Strong, acid and fake lemon all over the place. It took a while to start recognizing sweet raspberry notes. Guess what? Also fake. Thought that tester went bad, so went to another perfume store and sprayed Shine. It repeated. Fake and plastic yellow - rose odor. Never ending lemon story. Unpleasant. Not strong and not long lasting thankfully.
Sparkling? Dazzling? Exciting? Not to me.
Shame by Dior.

guest_perfumepassion
guest_perfumepassion

Got a sample, so happy I didn't spend the money. Too fruity, and citrus too strong! Loved the dry down.

guest_Soignée
guest_Soignée

Classy, sophisticated, gorgeous, young, an expressed feminine personality.

My God, it is a wonderful one.!!!!!!!!!!!!

sungelly87
sungelly87

This is my current perfume. I love it for the raspberry. It's very addicting! I'm almost out and I bought it 2 months ago!

lucy xie
lucy xie

i don't like this perfume. i love dior addict 2 (pink bottle)and original dior addict (blue bottle).

perfumista
perfumista

Another one I desperately want in my collection... It smells classy, feminine, sensual and leaves an impression...
It would be most suitable for autumn winter period...
another great one from Dior...

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

This is a gorgeous fragrance, but too similar to Dior Addict 2 which I already have.

It's a "safe" fragrance, one you would wear to the office, or on an afternoon outing with friends. Not too young, but it makes you feel young and pretty.

luz
luz

It is very lemony !!! Fresh and light, a very good summer fragrance. Reminds me of Light Blue in at the opeing notes.

guest_mona
guest_mona

i smelled it two days ago and i brought that sample paper home and it lasts long today i tried on my wrist and even i washed dishes but it never gone untill i washed off my wrist i really like this perfume and for sure i'll buy its quiet floral and sweet wich we can wear for the whole day

essija
essija

Fresh, and sweet. Would be nice for the office. Plain..

veronique
veronique

Lovely scent. It's very fresh and sexy but not overpoweringly floral or musky. When it dries down reminds me of DIorAddict Act 2.

snobuni77
snobuni77

Ahh Dior Dior....I love Dior!
This is definitely Flirty simple & girly summer fragrance.Perfect for the girl who wants to shine ;)
It is really nice & fresh upon first spray.It smelled as if I was cutting lemons.There is nothing better then fresh citrus from a lemon or an orange that you are peeling or cutting .Until now, I have yet to smell a perfume that comes close to that.... & this does!!
It isn't overly citrusy though & that I am thankful for.It still manages to stay light & airy.
Although at first spray I got the wonderful lemon I could still smell hints of the light floral & fruit that lies underneath.
As it dries down more the raspberry & gardenia take over.The two smell wonderful together.I think this is one of the better perfumes I have tested in the past week.It is so heavenly & not overdone.

It doesn't seem to last too long though....Bummer =(

luckycharm4527
luckycharm4527

This is really strange smelling fragrance by itself. BUT if you mix it with J'adore it smells really good.

guest_rachel mary
guest_rachel mary

I too think the first note smells like lemon. I think its smells a bit soapy on me too, but I only received it today. So far I like Addict 2 better.

guiwings
guiwings

I also thought that this perfume has a note of lemon, but Surprise!
Well, for me is like a everyday perfume. But sure it smells great.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Nice fragrance, I really like it, but it doesn't awake any special emotions in me. I wear it often, casual and I don't get tired. I also like this scent on other people.

Update: I used a full bottle of Dior Addict Shine and now I can say - I LOVE it ! This fragrance became a real friend of mine: I know everything about it and yet I'm not getting bored. With every spritz we become even closer))

honeydays
honeydays

I bought this yesterday because it smells so much like the Frasier Fir home fragrance by Thymes. Like pine needles. Real pine needles, not the fakey Christmas candle scent.

Update...few days later...
the top note is pine.
after that it primarily smells soapy/powdery. sweet, feminine, but not as good as the pine note I bought it for.

OH MY GOD!I can swear that I smell lemon and it's the strongest note of this perfume!in fact at the first spray I get nothing but citruses.but it seems that I"m wrong.ok raspberry and gardenia are really good smelling in this one.
simple,young & fresh.

elledee
elledee

This fragrance just reminds me of summer and spring, yummy times. It's fruity-floral-fresh! A must have for any girly girl. :) I love it but wish they'd make an EDP b/c the EDT's don't last on me....

CFKay
CFKay

I love this one. Love it!! Extremely feminine and flirty. Shine needs to be applied from bottom to top quite generously if you want it to last the entire day. Just be careful not to overdo it around the neck area or it'll become cloying and irritate the heck out of you! As they say on the Dior website "Dazzling energy encapsulated in a fresh and sensual fruity-floral -- the essence of feminine chic and radiant charm". Ditto! This is one I will definitely be repurchasing.

mickpip
mickpip

This is my all time fav perfume! I just got a minitures box set with this one in it and I love it. Very fresh and sweet but not sickly or cheap. Beautiful!!!!

p_autumn6
p_autumn6

For me,since I begin to wear perfume I love dior addict shine for the most.i remembered that i tried it at the first time i love it too much.Now I buy the second one.i think that i will wear it until it discontinue.i think i can wear it for every seasons.

elaida_00
elaida_00

it`s very fresh and floral but somehow i believe is no diferent from other perfumes from it`s category- like ferragamo shine or Versace bright cristal..sorry:(

atenais_only

I simply adore this perfume. It's fresh, bright, fruity, not too sweet,energizing and very challenging. Perfect in the morning. Ideal for every day, every season and every occasion.

Teolinda
Teolinda

I think this one is really good. It´s crisp and fresh and after three hours I can still sniff my arms and wrists with a big smile on my face.
I have got a 5 ml bottle but a big one will be on my list to santa soon.

PR
PR

I couldn't detect any single thing in common with original EDP Dior Addict.The last one in my oppinion, is deeper, softer and rich way many more times for Addict shine even to compare.
Addict Shine is quite strong, sweetly fresh smell. Though after an hour it is another story, but I suspect that this is not the scent becomes softer, but the scent starts to dissapear as such..slightly too sour freshness to my tastes, and I am not a fan of this kind of sweetness that accopannies sour notes, and I could swear at the begining there are plenty of citrusy notes in it

dolita
dolita

very feminine and sensetive fill your soul by warmness and love

hydrangea
hydrangea

It's not long lasting.But ok for office, fresh and litle of sweet

LORENA
LORENA

I´m surprised because, I had always thought that this perfume contained lemon notes! It doesn´t last long on my skin and after a few minutes the fragance changes a lot!, It´s not one of my favorites....

amanda
amanda

i think it does last long, but on me its not too sweet, its fresh in the way like moschino i love love, or light blue.

Katerina
Katerina

My cousin bought it for me last summer.It's the most beautiful parfum.
I LOVE IT

Marianne
Marianne

I'm in two minds about this one: Firstly it doesn't last long at all and secondly, I can't find any base note. But it is a fruity, flirty and sweet scent that makes you feel happy.

Aeternitas
Aeternitas

I tried this on a sample strip from my Sephora catalogue yesterday. The advertising says "A luminous and dazzling fragrance. Sparkling. Feminine. Sensual" and it couldn't be closer to the truth. It is so beautiful, tender, light, but not cute - more sophisticated. It's more floral than fruity to my nose.
Notes: Cedrat, Gardenia, Raspberry, Cedar Woods.
I can smell the cedar most in the dry down and it is my favorite part.
I have never been able to like Dior Addict perfumes that much, but I think I found one I very much adore. I'm not sure that it's totally me, and I don't always trust sample paper strips, but I want it.

Dior Addict Shine by Dior 3.88 out of 5 based on 431 ratings and 87 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dior Addict Shine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dior Addict Shine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict Shine by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict Shine by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.