Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Dior Addict Summer Peonies Dior for women

Dior Addict Summer Peonies Dior for women
dislike

Dior Addict Summer Peonies Dior for women Pictures

Dior Addict Summer Peonies by Dior is a Floral fragrance for women. Dior Addict Summer Peonies was launched in 2007. Top notes are bergamot and orange; middle notes are peony and violet; base note is musk.

Bergamot Orange

Peony Violet

Musk

Dior Addict Summer Peonies Fragrance Reviews

Merl
Merl

Disappointing for me: too light, does not last, weak floral that says nothing, really.

Princess
Princess

Smells like real peonies. If you like rosy scents you will love this :)

ngreeny
ngreeny

I purchased mine at an airport during a summer vacation and if you're after a light, unoffensive, citrus-floral summery smell I would say this fits the bill nicely. On me the citrus is more prominent than the flowers and it reminds me of pink lemonade when I wear it. It's true that it's not too complex and nothing spectacular, but I can still appreciate it for what it is.

Minnija
Minnija

I like Addict 2, but this on peonies hate...it rally smells laika Babydoll, that is the reason why i don't like this one...I thn that this one and babydoll smells so cheap,there is no base or heartnotes, theres is just that peonie+mandarin...not rich scent

seoulfuladdict
seoulfuladdict

I love this!! My HG perfume :) and the bottle is the most beautiful thing ever, just like the scent itself. I love that it doesn't have a cap (caps are annoying).

guest_gracia
guest_gracia

This is a very nice fragance, is perfect for summer days love it , is simple but in a nice and elegant way.smell just sweet and fruty .

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

Do NOT purchase this with the expectation that this will in anyway compare to Addict original. The two scents couldn't be more different. Personally I found this scent very unappealing. It smells like the first rain in a city, where the pollution and dirty fill the rain drops which hit the ground, plants and flowers. That's what this is... a flower covered in those dirty rain drops.

shopping_crazyx3
shopping_crazyx3

If only I could try it. The notes looks perfect and if it smells anything like Dior Addict 2, I'm sure I'll love it

glitterz_2k7
glitterz_2k7

my bf gopt me this for my birthday- its so pretty & fruity. smells like mango and pineapple :) the pink box is so pretty & the perfume bottle itself is pink and stylish!!! very beautiful, a great gift!!! also you just twist the lid and push to release the perfume, there are no lids to take off, very simple and compact! love it!

2007

Dior Addict Summer Peonies by Dior 3.43 out of 5 based on 55 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dior Addict Summer Peonies fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dior Addict Summer Peonies, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Addict Summer Peonies by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Addict Summer Peonies by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Dior Addict Dior Dior Addict 2 Dior Pure Poison Clarins Eau des Jardins Dior Midnight Poison Sisley Eau du Soir Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Givenchy Very Irresistible Gucci Gucci 3 Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Gucci Flora by Gucci Yves Saint Laurent Elle Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Bvlgari Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Eau De Toilette Rosee Van Cleef & Arpels First Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Nina Ricci Love in Paris Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose