Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Dior Grand Bal Dior for women
dislike

yellow floral
Dior Grand Bal Dior for women Pictures

Dior Grand Bal by Dior is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Dior Grand Bal was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. The fragrance features musk, jasmine, orange blossom, ylang-ylang, sandalwood and bergamot.

Musk Jasmine Orange Blossom Ylang-Ylang Sandalwood Bergamot

Dior Grand Bal Fragrance Reviews

BlueMarine
BlueMarine

Soft and comforting bouquet of white flowers, with Jasmine being the most notable. A bit generic but to me smell less synthetic than others. A versatile day-to-day scent, but not potent enough for special occasions.

yvashche
yvashche

Superb. White flowers, a gentle jasmine and a lot of sweet orange blossoms. Its not orange smelling but more sweet with just a hint of blossom. I could picture this scent being perfect for a wedding or a springtime picnic.

littlemissconsumer
littlemissconsumer

Very fragile, beautiful white flowers but still...a bit boring. A skinscent, very soft sillage, but on my skin, it is long lasting. Would I buy it again? No. Next time I will go for Ambre Nuit or New Look 1947.

juju0716
juju0716

This is a very pretty scent. Very feminine and soft. When I first spray this perfume I can smell jasmine, ylang ylang on my skin. There are a tons of jasmine, ylang ylang perfumes similar to this out there but you will hardly find something really like it.

adele l
adele l

Swear this is Joy by Patou in the opening..big, huge, dirty floral! However it quickly becomes less dirty and sweeter as it develops..probably ideal for lovers of classic florals who like a modern edge to their perfume

Missinsolence
Missinsolence

Very elegant and long lasting. A classy smell.

What's happening at Dior? Lack of creativity and greed can lead to half disasters. Grand Bal is yet another white floral as billions of others. Smooth and kinda musky, well blended, nice smelling yet anything but distinctive. Smell it blind and I'm positive you won't be able to distinguish it from tones of other fragrances in the same vein...

Redundant.

Dior Grand Bal by Dior 4.37 out of 5 based on 47 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dior Grand Bal fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dior Grand Bal, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Grand Bal by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Grand Bal by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Bois D`argent Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Frederic Malle Iris Poudre Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur New Look 1947 Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Mitzah Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Dior Ambre Nuit Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Guerlain Angélique Noire Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum