Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Dior Homme Intense Dior for men
dislike

I have it: 1512 I had it: 257 I want it: 1359 My signature: 118

Dior Homme Intense Dior for men Pictures

This perfume, launched in 2007 is intense and sophisticated, a true succeeder of Dior Homme from 2005 and Dio Homme Cologne from 2007. Composed of floral and woody accords, just like its forerunners. The bottle is the same. The composition seduces with the notes of lavender, iris, vanilla, amber, Virginia cedar and vetiver. This a limited edition, available only in Eau de Toilette 50ml bottles. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

iris Vanilla Amber Cedar Vetiver

Midnight in Paris

Dior Homme Intense Fragrance Reviews

scentence
scentence

Reminds me of a powder back in the 80s called saturday night. Sweet scent & the stay power is super amazing. Perfect for date nights.

1welshdevil

Oh my days, Dior, what have you created with this one, the answer is a masterpiece. I cannot believe how good it smells, it is unbelievable, and lasts for ages, love love love. Reignited my interest in Dior.

steve1991
steve1991

Top 5 on my shelf for life. Smells great initially and gets better as it dries down. Very potent juice, intoxicating!

Chuckphilpott
Chuckphilpott

Pure genius. One of the best investments I have made in frags. If the vintage is better I'm amazed cause it would have to be 11/10 cause this guy is a 10

courant
courant

I almost hesitate to review it, another woman is staking her claim on a fragrance that clearly states 'homme' And that is the difference between unisex perfumes such as Serge Lutens and many Eau de Colognes that are worn by women but presented in a masculine way; this one has it in its title. Oh dear, too bad, I wear it, it's mine, in all its lipstick irisy goodness. BTW lipsticks don't smell this good anymore but I clearly remember the Chanel and Guerlain lipsticks of the past that did have this base scent.
I just bought a large bottle of Eau du Sud in the squarish male bottle because it was almost half the price of the identical juice in the be-ribboned female one. Hmmm, enuff said. The contents:
iris, cocoa, vanilla, pencil shavings, the barest touch of spearmint (the vetiver and lavender combined) and there she goes. Spray it on a perfume card (a proper one, not any old thing) and take it home for a day or two. As Arnie said "You'll be back"

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Dark, sweet and terribly seductive. I have never smelled this on a man. Women wear it. I can't blame them. I bought a bottle too. There is a duality to this fragrance, a tight, chill floral note, which is full of ice and dust, but the dust is warm powdered cocoa. The "less is more" vetiver is used just right, reminiscent of the Greek perfume shop I haunted on vacation. It is dry, warm and woody, not resinous at all, you can almost hear the parched branches snap with this. Yet .... that little hint of ice shards. All in all, this is one of the classiest fragrances around. I do hope Dior don't go changing it.

Guapo
Guapo

Fantastic! Very good, full of character.

Vladimir0102
Vladimir0102

Class in a bottle.

sdcga161
sdcga161

What an odd scent. I blind bought a small bottle this past week based on the multitude positive reviews I've read. I don't regret the purchase, but I'll have to let this one settle for a bit. I definitely find the waxy lipstick trace immediately, but it disappears after half an hour or so, and I'm not exactly sure what I'm left with. It's...interesting. Again, I'm going to think on this one for a bit. It has me intrigued for sure.

smell8
smell8

The best designer fragrance ever! Amazing smell, amazing projection and amazing longevity. Going on a date? reach for this one... It will even take your bad looks away if that's the case lol Every single time I got this on I get compliments and I just love the smell. This is for the man with class, mature.

Smell - 10/10
Projection - 9/10
Longevity - 9/10

GMK
GMK

As a huge fan of Dior Homme 2005 , i was very excited when I received this as a gift , I must say its very nicely done with Iris and Vanilla(too much imo) but I badly miss the leather and cacao here which I got in original EDT, and that is the main difference I see between them , I just like it but I Love the original which is far more better, masculine and very versatile piece of art if compared to this extreme version.

JustSmellGood
JustSmellGood

A stripped down sexier version of Dior Homme. Some notes are removed from the original, but the remaining notes are amped up to compensate. A very unique and seductive fragrance.

GRADE = A

papito28
papito28

This juice is amazing 10/10.

NOURNAGY
NOURNAGY

firist of all wow!!!!!

what a great fragrance great smell very musclin very classy every time i want to waer it i feel like i have to dress up for it to respect it

about projection good but not great pepole have to get closse to u to smell it
but longevity is amazing i sprayed it on 3.30 pm and i woke up next day at 7.30 am and i could smell it on my skin
recommended for anyone i think older than 25

projection 7/10
longevity 10/10
smell 10/10
overall 9/10

hell cold
hell cold

یه عطر فوق العاده با قدرت جذب جنس مخالف محض خاطر شیرینیش.خیلی دوسش دارم برای خریدنش شک نکنید اکثر عطرهای من تلخ هستند .و این اولین شیرین دوست داشتنی منه عاشقشم

lribis
lribis

It's a nice perfum, though it's rather feminine after several hours. In the beginning, it has besides the floral and soft powdery note a distinct woody and spicy touch. I really loved that phase lasting up to 4-5 hours. However, after 5 hours (longevity really good...up to 12 h) or so it becomes very powdery and the vanilla is really intense. After 5 hours, I could only smell vanilla, soft, warm sweet vanilla...I think it turns very feminine at the end.
So, I am not sure whether this is for everyone and whether the ladies will like it.

moosa1980
moosa1980

i love this parfum alot, it is clean, sexy and long lasting .

jude1321
jude1321

Unfortunately, it has now come to my attention that this fragrance is a hype monster, IMO. This juice is readily available here in Mexico, and, while it does smell good, I am not detecting that much of a difference from the original Dior Homme. Both smell good, but the intense version is not different enough to be purchased, if you already have the original. That is my take.

andronicos

I definitely prefer this formulation than the 2011 one!

yuresh
yuresh

what month is it alawode?

alawode
alawode

Just got DHI today {2013 batch code}, and i can confirm that it smells exactly like the vintage version. I thinks its now certain that Dior fixed whatver they messed up in the previous reformulation

louisminaj
louisminaj

I am a young guy, but my taste in aftershave is very mature, I dont like aftershaves like One million or Le male (too overdone and almost 'chavy') I like to have a men's fragrance that no one else wears, thats why I wear A*men, because no one my age wears it! So I was in Debenhams and as a fan of Dior Homme, I thought I would give this one a shot and oh my god, it was love at first smell! This is one of the sexiest smells! The first burst nearly took me out with the overwhelming powder smell, but after about 2 minutes, the vanilla just exploded and just made me love it! This is such a distinctive smell and the projecetion and longevity is amazing! I can not wait for a bottle of this as I do belive this could be a contender for my favourite aftershave! Watch out Mr. Mugler!

PhantomPhenomenal
PhantomPhenomenal

You already know about the notes and pretty much every other review on here touches on the fact that it smells like lipstick or make-up; and while this comparison is somewhat true, you all need to realize that DHI is so much more than that. This scent really needs to be experienced by you. You can read all the reviews but the scent isn't done justice otherwise.

Not only does it have an extraordinary scent, it lasts for days and projects pretty well. If you thought the opening was marvelous, the drydown is downright heavenly.

SS: Backstage of a prestigious theatre. Performers are on a high and smiles all around, congratulating one another on a successful show. Chocolate treats and bouquets of iris adorn the dressing rooms.

Definitely not for everyone, but if you're modern, confident, and have the swagger to pull this off, Dior Homme Intense will serve you well, my friend. Very well.

Possibly my favorite fragrance at the moment. DHI and I are kind of in a passionate love affair. I'm hard pressed to find a fragrance I adore more than this sexy beast.

Dark. Sexy. Modern. Hypnotic. Alluring. Intense. Beautiful.

*****

RogerJr17
RogerJr17

There's a lot to be said about this fragrance. I probably won't fit it all in this little review but I'll try at least.

Dior Homme Intense is a game changer in the designer world. Probably one of the best designer scents ever made. This scent is most definitely unisex and I can see a guy or girl pulling it off.

The Scent: The first thing that you will probably get is that Iris. It's so buttery and kind of feminine, but guys, don't let that scare you away. That opening is the beginning to something magical. That iris note does linger for a long time, but on the dry down, I get a warm, gourmand like feel. The amber in here creates that warming vibe. Some reviewers on Basenotes, as well as YouTube, say they get a cocoa type dry down. I get that a little bit, but not so much as L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme, which is for sure and unmistakably cocoa. The scent alone is enough for a buy. It revolutionized the designer game as we know it today. Rating: 9/10

Longevity: DHI does not disappoint in this department. Lasted me all day at work AND THEN SOME. 10+ hours any given wearing. I know what I'm getting with this thing and that is a good thing. Any designer that goes over 8 hours is definitely getting some high ratings. Rating: 10/10

Projection: This is the part that most of you will love. DHI creates a massive scent cloud. It is very aromatic and will leave a scent trail long after you're gone. I stood next to a girl at work, moved for maybe 2 minutes and she said it still smelled like me when I came back. I was like, "That's what I'm talking about!" It projects solid for a good 6 hours for me. I'll take it any day of the week ladies and gents. Rating: 9/10

Price: Okay here's where it gets a little iffy. DHI can be kind of high or REALLY high. The main reason for that is that DHI has been hyped up like crazy. If you go on any fragrance groups or check out the countless lists and reviews on YouTube, you will find DHI in there I GUARANTEE it. Not only that, DHI has been reformulated. There are some elitists who will argue with you until they are blue in the face that the vintage is head and shoulders above the reformulation. I'm here to tell you, the drop off isn't that noticeable. The only difference is the opening. The reason I'm trying to warn you guys from the vintage is that it sells for a RIDICULOUS amount online. Go on ebay and look it up and if you find a bottle of vintage DHI for less than 100 bucks, I want you to send me a message with a link to that page because chances are it doesn't exist. Be careful with this juice because it is highly sought after and in some cases it can be hard to find. Rating: 7/10

Final Rating: 8.7. This is a must buy. If you can find it, get your nose on it. I think once you smell it and see what it can do for you, it'll end up in your daily rotation. Let me know what you guys think of it.

Púder, Rúzs, Fa , Vanillia,

Jason Harrison
Jason Harrison

Very long lasting. Pure quality but IMO does not project enough, more of a close quarters `combat` sent when you know your going to get up close and personal....

bourie
bourie

i wasnt as impressed with this fragrance as the reveiws made it sound,i think ill stick with encre noir

johannbale
johannbale

It's a very good one from Dior. Ok, this is my nose, I do smell a strong vanilla. Sillage and longevity are OK. On my skin, this perfume lasts for about 12hrs. Recommended for men who loves vanilla a lot.

Krupp
Krupp

For a man in his best age, it can be hard to admit a mistake. But I have to do it in case Dior Homme Intense that I have both mocked and called weak and volatile. But it is neither - you just need to apply more than the two spritz that I otherwise started with. If you do that, you meet the nicest creamy scent that lasts all day with moderate spread. I understand its popularity - and it gives compliments from the beautiful gender!

Marciu

I don't get it. There's more comments here than in Dior Homme Intense 2011. Do you know that THIS one is almost gone? I don't believe all of you have tested THE VINTAGE 2007 version. I haven't, so I haven't commented it, up 'till now.

Sorry for bothering anyone, if I am.

kaysee
kaysee

My friend just bought me the 50ml for my bday!
I love love love it.
(Still not as good as the original 2007 pre-formulated juice).

Powder lipstick sweet masculine.
Longevity is great but I'd say weak projection.
I wish I could turn back time and get 1578546401 bottles of the original. :(

nataliapyy
nataliapyy

It smells like lipstick, femenine, serenely unisex, but not my style at all.
Has an excellent longevity, and the fragrance isn't bad, in fact is nice but too safe. Too much iris for me.

It might be sexy for most but for me is too girly, i'm sorry, it's my opinion.

Manny44
Manny44

Well, I have to say I mostly agree with those who call this overrated. Maybe if I didn't own and love L'Instant
De Guerlain Extreme and Tom Fords Tobacco Vanille, I would be slightly more impressed by Dior Homme Intense, but ultimately this a nice enough, slightly personality-less winter evening scent. Its not all bad though, the iris note in the top is interesting and the vanilla dry down is really nice. 7 / 10.

mofojo74
mofojo74

this is my current love affair,believe the hype,its been a while since i got excited by a fragrance,with the current trend being projection monster sweet explosisions,its refreshing to have this in your collection!! i feel exclusive,individual,classy and special!! i have the black collar 100ml and am already looking for a back up bottle!! ITS THAT PHENOMENAL!!!

emtbeto
emtbeto

Grab your girlfriend when she's dolled up with make-up and put her in a blender also through her leather purse in the mix while you're at it. WOALAH, that's what this shells like! Believe the hype!

Saeidreza
Saeidreza

This doesn't do it for me, smells nice but performance is weak on me. I like the first half better!

alimuanis
alimuanis

i dare anyone wear this fragrance and never getting asking from people what he wear and a lot a lot from compliment Especially women.
i Promise who wear this he will be a reporter for dior pure homme intense
this is amazing hot lovely strongly and manly fragrance ever so amazing and women love the man when he wear this fragrance
this dior pure homme Intense is amazing.

there is 3 of it.
1- dior pure homme
2-dior pure homme intense 2007
3-dior pure homme intense 2011
for me 2007 version is the best :)

My opinion is :-
Sillage 8/10
Uniqueness 8/10
longevity 9/10

P.S.
I believe in theory :- ((every person have taste and have Opinion in taste, probably most of us agree on one's taste, but you may disagree on some of the different grades in taste.
Know well, there are some people have problems in the tasting thing,or sense of taste and smell them.
Just as it may be that some people have problems with color blindness,also there is some of people have problems in the smell.
Doctors say : that a lot of people have problems with the smell, as Bad as problems in sight and color blindness and hearing problems.
so i hope and we hope accept each other's reviews.
Do not blame people did not love what you love, Everyone's has taste and everyone has a problem or theory ))

Eddie2082
Eddie2082

This fragrance is one of the best. I have a 50ml and am looking for 100ml at the moment.

No need to over spray...2 to 3 will do it for the rest of the day.

Nicely done

MCvitic
MCvitic

I just got this.. and I am already in love !

This stuff is just amazing

At the begining the main note that you'll get, is some kind of "lip stick". After 10-15min the "sex" begins :D
A lot of vanilla, very warm... You can see really quick that is one of those high class perfumes

When I finish this bottle, I am definitely going for another one !

So, who can wear this... I don't think it is made for teenagers, 20 and up..It is for real gentlemans, business people..
When to wear it ??
Fall/Winter, mostly at the night...

Overall I'll give it 10/10 (because it is unique, smells great, has great longevity and sillage)

Dior you did an excellent job with this fragrance, tnx.

omar88
omar88

رائحة أنيقة جداً

genesis1501
genesis1501

Recently got myself a 150ml bottle and I must say, I absolutely love this fragrance. It lasts well over 17 hours on my skin (sometimes even 24+ hours).

In the drydown I get this cookie dough mixed with vanilla vibe, It's amazing and very pleasant.

I love how this fragrance is pretty much unknown in my country (almost every guy here wears one million, le male or hugo boss), but that might change soon.

Sillage: 9.5/10
Uniqueness: 10/10

You can't go wrong with this one IMO and I haven't even smelled the vintage version of DHI.

drakecito
drakecito

This is another joke of this brand, cheap marcadillo worth.
This brand consumer scam. Take a perfume and reformulates it a few months and is so happy.
Reformulation in Dior Homme Sport is the same joke.
Curiously always get worse ...

Dior: 0/10

Come children, blot out my review again...
This is the 4th time I put it ....:D:D:D:D

UPDATE: Smell of actual fragance (formulation):
Too light fragance. A lot of iris with a touch of synthetic wood an cacao.
Boring, overpriced and without personality.
I have not tried the first formulation but it does not seem difficult to be better than this joke.

Marciu

@FlashAdler221 - as far as I know you have the REFORMULATED version, because reformulation took place in April 2011, not August...

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

I'm lucky to have this stuff in my collection. I payed a lot of money on eBay for this stuff. I feel ecstatic to own it! This woman at work says that of all the colognes she's smelled on me, this is her favorite. I am going to be stingy with this juice. I'm giving one decant to Al aka Fragrancefanatic1 on youtube's "Street Scents" and the rest is mine!!!
My bottle has the black collar. The reformulation that took away from some of the iris and especially the coco happened in September of 2011. Mine was manufactured in August of 2011. So I have one of the last batches of the good stuff. It feels and smells good to be me! Lol

sameh_50
sameh_50

i dont know why all the hype around that perfume l'istant is way better than that one

scent so good
scent so good

MY MISTRESS... MY OTHER WOMAN... THE ONE I WILL HOLD DEARLY THROUGH THE NIGHT. DIOR HOMME INTENSE MY MOONLIGHT GET AWAY.

tomtom44
tomtom44

Sorry, don't get what all the hype is about. For me this is just very strong smelling chocolate milk - the kind you used to drink as a kid - with not much change in the dry down. Although it's not overly feminine it's still a little too feminine for me. I was hoping for so much more from this fragrance but it just isn't there for me.

Of course taste in fragrance is so subjective but I thought I would be safe with a blind buy after reading all the amazing reviews of this fragrance here... Oh well you live and learn.

pharhanbadar
pharhanbadar

no offence but it smells like a lipstick.

gianmarco

Ive reviewed this scent already, but after some time wearing it i do find it is good. It could well be classified as a womens fragrance and that is what pushes me away. By all means, yes the quality is there, but when somoeone asks you if your wearing womens perfume, i think thats when i had to draw the line. If you like it wear it, but i think there is a lot of colognes out there to wear that can give you a masculin approach instead of smelling more along the lines of a womens scent. This is my open opinion, but then again, i do love this juice.

Roaylflush
Roaylflush

This is my favourite all time smell. Only issue for me is that the sillage is big for about an hour yet after that very limited. Longevity is poor on my skin which is a shame as such a great fragrance. Not one for me for a night out, more for my own personal enjoyment.

thegreekone
thegreekone

This is just great!Sweet and unique blend.Powdery but still manly.My all time fave for Christmas and new years eve events and parties!

Geordieboy
Geordieboy

I blind bought this due to the reviews on here and i have to say oh my effin god! It is amazing!!! I think i have found a new favorite. How and why i havn't bought this long before now i do not know! It is pretty much perfect! The longevity is great too. Everything about it is just wow. I would recomend this to anyone anywhere anytime.

meama
meama

222) A l'époque ce parfum était d'une grande qualité. Si vous avez un flacon d'avant 2009 conservez le précieusement, c'était l'ancienne version de Dior Homme sur un fond de tarte pomme cannelle. Les matières utilisées faisaient toute la différence.
2009-2012 L'ambre devient de plus en plus présent.
2013 Aujourd'hui c'est surtout un ambre vanillé très commercial avec un peu d'iris-cacao. bon mais écoeurant

At the time the scent was of high quality. If you have a bottle prior to 2009 keep it safe, it was the old version of Dior Homme on a background of apple cinnamon pie. The materials used were doing the difference.
2009-2012 Amber becomes increasingly present.
2013 Today it is mostly a very commercial vanilla amber with a little cocoa-iris. Good but queasy.

Obviously I love this masterpiece, it's held in such high regard by many people but I've always opted for Dior Homme and I've never owned this version despite knowing truly how good it is.
I think now I need a little more intensity, so I will have to get this at some point.

pbatemman26
pbatemman26

I have a lot of niche brand colognes but wear this one A TON. Especially for goinig out/nights. I don't think its an office or day scent. Too strong- but really good, sexy, girls like it.

doctor ziyad
doctor ziyad

dior homme = the best ever
no one can resist such a perfume
love it

marceldijkman
marceldijkman

I get something like pouder, crayons and caramel out of this. Not bad. To me this is like Midnight In Paris with a high pricetag. For me it's simple wich one to buy. Try both and thank me later. :)

Mighty lion

FRAGRANCE UPDATE* I simply can't believe my eyes with some of these negative comments.. I realize everyone has their own taste and opinion, but to say that this scent smells bad is borderline blasphemous!! Maybe they received bad bottles or tried to wear during hot months, I don't know but I'm baffled by this.. (This juice peaks better during cool to cold months, preferably winter) Dior Homme Intense is a bonafide MASTERPIECE!!! The iris lipstick note makes it pop, and adds that unique abstract vibe. Then you have a dark chocolate and vanilla combo to add the seductive sweetness, and the powder to even it out and bring out the freshness.. I wear this when I'm stepping out on the town or to formal functions and events, and it delivers uber sophistication and richness.. I've received a ridiculous amount of compliments each time.. It takes a certain caliber of man to pull this off, and if you're in that upper echelon of your gender "Stop bullshyting" and get this juice!! This fragrance is extraordinary I have 3 bottles..Ten out of Ten in all categories extremely high recommendation from me!!!!!

axa5780
axa5780

One of the sexiest scents out there today. Very nice and sophisticated. My friends all say i always smell like a gingerbread cookie every time i wear this.

tolgaselcuk
tolgaselcuk

superb longevity filled with a very nice vanilla all the way..
great projection.. 1st class...
yes it does smell like lipstick,
yes some can find it feminine,
but dior intense lasts,projects perfect on the skin..
and is of one my favs..

craniumbash

evilspin I don't mean to sound rude but your information is way off, dior homme intense was never edt, it was designed to be an edp of the already existing dior homme hence the word "intense" was added to point out it being the parfum version. It was released in 2007 and the silver collar was the first formulation which was tweaked around a bit in 2011 and the black collar was added to mark the change allegedly due to the fact that dior did not patent the formula the first time in 2007 but did so in 2011.

So if you own a bottle of either the silver collared or black collared Dior Homme Intense I would urge you to turn it upside down and read eua de parfum written there.

Also I'd advise you to try it in colder seasons for it magnificent elegance as it does not show its true beauty in warmer weather which kind of spoils it I dare say.

evilspin

I just bought this at the Dior Boutique(thank God cause I have been wanting this since its release & no store carries it only Dior (for $72), Ebay but for over $150 and Duty Free shops at airports which only sell it if your flying international) :( I had to have it since I love the regular Dior Homme & just had to try the intense version because you would think it has to be better if its the parfum version right? This is not always the case. Although they both smell the same at first whiff, Parfum versions are not the same fragrance stronger. They usually contain different or added notes to the composition. Which can be a let down sometimes when it can smell a bit different during drydown. While EVERYONE is complaining about Dior Hommes reformulations, they are both good. I even had the old style bottle which was plastic silver which didnt show its juice content. The Dior Homme Intense was also released twice. In Eau de toilette And the Parfum version.In anycase, now that I got the Intense version its not bad but i still enjoy the regular Dior Homme best. The Intense has something a bit different than Dior Homme. It has more of a musky powdery, cedar wood and stronger cocoa notes in it which you sense at drydown. The regular is more of a softer version & with nice vanille notes to it. I also noticed that Dior Homme intense was released twice. This is the older one which has a silver neck collar and black tube and its EDT and better than the parfum version which has a black neck collar and black tube. The first Intense was limited edition and much better than the parfum version because the drydown is more pleasant due to the vanille & lavender concoction. The Parfum is more musky with cocoa and cedar at drydown.

cristina.rizzi
cristina.rizzi

Right, you boyz need a girl feedback here.
First of all let me say that was a good decade since I last smelled a cologne this good!
Secondly, a man that wears it can only come across as alfa-ultra confident, ultra attractive to women. Why? Who else could ever pull this off??

We are talking of a man with strong personality, not at all shy, not fussed or bothered to smell like a giant walking lipstick (he perspire confidence, so no problem!), nor to end up in the soft/sweet chooser bunch.
This because women LOVE a man that smells of what they like (yes, amber/vanilla/iris).
We do like also marine, woody colognes, but most women are put off by strong spices, citrus in general (they remind us of washing up soap!) and too earthy wood scents. Or moss, so as you know it.
Colognes like Jean Paul Gautier, Issey Miyake, Farheneit, Kenzo (first one) or O de Lancome are what 90 women out of 100 would fall in love with.
Mostly because they are gentle to our refined and very sensitive nostrils, but also because in our imaginary men wearing them are without a doubt dandy, uber cool and sexy. We like that we need to get closer to you to smell the intriguing mixture; not to be punched in the face by it!
Just think of when you came across a woman wearing marvellously a man's cologne? Intriguing and very, very sexy.
I'll remember forever a guy that years ago drove me on the verge of insanity by wearing Escape perfume. He was one of the coolest guys I've ever met... and became my boyfriend, to my delight :P

I myself wore some of the colognes I mentioned here and my favs of all times are and will be Kenzo, Farheneit, Theorema by Fendi (discontinued!!!) and Dior Homme Intense.
Every time I wore them both men and women asked me what was the lovely scent that enveloped me, so here's the easy equation: wear what women like and you'll get plenty of attention.
Plus this cologne is AMAZING, let's be clear on it!
10/10 on ANY man, as long as he'll wear it together with its virility.
Hope this helped :)

bcoops

After wearing this frag for a while I will say its definitely better then the reform. performance is much better on my skin I wear this out on the town and can still smell it wafting off me in the morning. I am not to crazy about the scent at that stage thou..not quite sure what Im smelling at that point. There are times I get a strong cookie dough vibe and that is when this stuff is the BEST....I dont always get it but when i do its amazing.....the reform is quality but it doesnt replace the original.....bottles up to april 2011 do deserve a premium

petranfx
petranfx

wich are the diffrents between the 2007 dior intense and the 2011 reformulation.Τhere are differences in the bottle presentation ?Please tell me if you know somethink about the original dior intense and the newest reformulation

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

With due respect to all the DHI fans out there I am one more to say that I am not convinced I really respect their thoughts nd opinions but I really don't want to smell like a lipstick or females' vanity box this idea doesn't appeal me at all. I do agree its subtle powdery calm fragrance but too feminine for my taste. Besides cosmetic thing I could also smell earthiness like the smell of dirt in it. Longevity and silage seems to be descent but I am not gonna wear it anyway.
disappointing for me :/ :/ :/ 4 0ut of 10.

hameedbilal
hameedbilal

dunno what the hype is about...
sampled it from 3 different sources....didnt like it
this one s not for me....

ali pontiac
ali pontiac

Very Respectable Gentle perfume, one of my signature collection, from long time i did't buy something such great like this the powedery smell soo sexy and the smell last too.

vaibsankhla
vaibsankhla

DHI, a very contradictory fragrance.

Strong(good longevity and projection) yet subtle.
Sweet (chocolate powder, vanilla and iris) yet masculine.

Smooth smelling all the way from start to finish. very sauve fragrance.

As a first take- very unexpected, most people may not even appreciate it.

Iris is very prominent through the opening and the heart. transitioned by the vanilla, chocolate and amber at the end.

It is hyped! will not be missing too much if you end up buying the reformulated version.

One of the gems in the cologne world. very unique to me.

Smell of a confident man who is comfortable with himself!

solid 9/10. special occasion smell.

hansito
hansito

DHI, the best fragrance ever, in my skin last more than 18-20 hours, it's insanely awesome. The drydown is paradise, at the begining it's too lipsticky but then the monster manifests. Warm, chocolate, sweet,vanilla and VERY SEXY. DIOR HOMME INTENSE, the best parfume ever (I own an eau d' parfum).

Ariesboy
Ariesboy

THE GREAT GATSBY:

Daisy Buchanan walks into Jay Gatsby's manor, beautiful white curtains are billowing in the wind, he is waiting for her dressed from head to toe in his finest tailored suit. He is a vision of sophistication and class.

The wind catches his perfume, what is he wearing? DIOR HOMME INTENSE.

Daisy falls in love.

______________________________________

This fragrance is the apotheosis of 1920s grandeur and decadence.

When i smell this all i can think of is Daisy's famous line,
"I'm paralyzed with happiness!"

It is one of the finest crafted male colognes from any designer house. Perfect balance of yin and yang, feminine and masculine. It is an immaculate harmony.

anna.dkr5

@djuzz.becuzz - you have the reformulated version (black collar). It's the one with ambrette musk instead of vanilla.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I own this one since a few days. I purchased it online after I tested it in a store.
In my opinion this can definitely be worn by a young lady like myself, due to it's sweetness and warmth.
I have no idea which version I have, but I think I am posting my review with the correct one ;)
My bottle comes with black colar and the juice does not look too dark.
At the very opening I get this heavy lipstick note.
I don't detect the lavender, but I do get the powdery iris, creamy vanilla, warm amber, cedar and vetiver.
In the dry down the scent gives me this lovely, gourmand-like chocolaty-vibe.
I find this to be a very sensual scent. It's sweet, it's warm and very alluring!
It lasts forever on my skin and projects nicely!

@faraz
This one of course!!!

juan carlos.henriquez
juan carlos.henriquez

me encanta el dior homme, este me muero de verdad por probarlo, e leido maravillas q me tientan a probarlo, este esta en mis proximas pruebas y creo q es el perfume q mas quiero oler.

Puds1970

Faraz, I tried both the Chanel Bleu and DHI simultaneously last week. One on each arm, and the DHI seemed to last longer. But get good longevity from both.

Puds1970

Just received this after testing last week, and I love it.
The longer you wear it the better it smells. A bit cosmetic on first contact but very quickly turns into a very unique stunner.
Maybe not great in the heat, but not yet tested it in that climate, and as I live in England it could well be the perfect scent as we're not noted for our hot climate.
A definite for my upcoming holiday for evening wear.

lwil6605
lwil6605

Im not the best looking guy or anything so there's no reason why they would but women go out of their way to give me compliments on this a lot. Not to mention its the best thing I've ever smelled.

tucktimosprime
tucktimosprime

Out of all of my frags,this is the king, a true masterpiece for chocolate lovers. I'm glad the top doasant hang around for long as I'm not to keen on the lady's handbag smell due to the iris note which is proberly the only plus for having the new formulation but after an hour its 24 hours of chocolate heaven.
Yeah this juice is a bit pricey but once its sat there in your collection you'll know you made the right decision,, don't try and buy something that smells like it ,just get the real thing as nothing compares..monster silige and longevity,,just love is all I have for this stuff..
If you choose to spend all that money on a frag then buy it from a shop, not online unless you can 100% trust the source your buying it from,,its just not worth taking the chance,plus you got a recipt if you don't like it..

Tricky2beat
Tricky2beat

First time I could not get around the Iris and the powdery feel. After a few more times I started to appreciate it and understand all the hype.

faraz

which one is best and good longevity between dior intense and bleu de Chanel ? please need an honest opinion..!!

WillSeanTaylor
WillSeanTaylor

Where can I find this ?
I've been searching for months

torres71
torres71

renzo77, oh boy, what are you talking about?!!

lumberjack
lumberjack

Dior did the best for men. You can feel the quality in every drop and has stimulating soul. If you wanna smell elegant and luxury with not extreme high price, eliminate other choices and own him. Be sure you never regret...

liiva

I think, that this version is more powdery and vanilla is stronger. This is my favorite. :))
Best of the best. :)

Marciu

Yes, I've noticed it. It lasts long on the skin, however it doesn't project that well.

Like I said in the Dior Homme's review, I got addicted to it. I cannot say I got addicted to Dior Homme Intense, not yet. It smells less lipsticky and more chocolate-vanilla-like than the EDT version, but for now Dior Homme is closer to perfection to me. Because Intense has sillage and projection problems..

craniumbash

Martin the difference is not really that big but surely it is there, both in the longevity and in the smell.

The old formulation lasts easily more than 14 hours on me and a couple of days(maybe more) on clothes whereas the longevity of the reformulated version isn't bad but its not up-to par with the old version.

As far as the notes go the reformulation smells almost same to the old one but I really feel there is something missing in the power and there is a slightly different note in it.

Like for example I usually kind of like to smell all my frags before I decide which one I'm in mood for. Well I smell the cap and the sprayer of my old DHI quite often like 2 times a day (I'm addicted). So as it happens I decided to have a look at the reformulation that day, I went to the shop and asked the sales Agent to let me sniff the reformulation. He handed me the bottle and when I took the sniff I was glad and disappointed at the same time.

Glad because the scent smelt almost the same ALMOST, and I was disappointed because it didn't have the same level of power as my vintage version though it was quite close. I put it on my wrist and went out and kept on sniffing it the whole time. Around the middle it deviates a bit and the reformulation is kind of a bit more masculine I dare say.

Marciu

I have a question: was (is) Dior Homme Intense vintage (this one here, I mean)really different from that one (reformulated) from 2011? Thank you for your responses :) Martin

danielresendem
danielresendem

Top of top !! The best for all time... MASTERPIECE !

Taskphorce
Taskphorce

Elegance and bliss in a gorgeous glass bottle.
Warm vanilla, spice, amber, and powder transformed into a masculine formula that will attract the most finicky critics. I have a decant of the most recent formula (as opposed to the silver top *vintage* batch) and I couldn't imagine this fragrance getting any better although apparently it does. This parfum is worth every penny. I cannot understand how anybody could dislike Dior Homme Intense...

In my opinion, this should be every man's "go to scent" for that first date, first job interview, or first impression!!!

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I am in LOVE with Dior Homme Intense! This fragrance is truly magical. I smell the warm vanilla notes and the vetiver. Very masculine and like the name says "intense." It lasts for a very long time on me. This is a fragrance I will certainly put on top of my list.

elisnewthing
elisnewthing

i have the vintige juce its amazing.. i am so cut i dont have a back up so i have to use is sparing
clubbing god! must get noticed by at least 10 people ever time i rock it.. from guys and ladys must by my most complmeted by a long way

cerversa
cerversa

So Magical. I often take a spray or two before I go to sleep, just because I can.
Magiskt bra. Tar ofta ett spray eller två innan jag somnar, bara för att jag kan.

tarekh020
tarekh020

Elegant Is the word for this
One of my top favorite
The Best of the best , try and you will not regret

mohoyahya
mohoyahya

Too much vanilla too much powdery

anna.dkr5

This is not too bad in the opening, but then I get a note that reminds me of some sort of fizzy drink. Not a bad scent, but it just doesn't do much for me.

stjoseph777
stjoseph777

Its discontinued. Shame on Dior!!! Basically a slap to the fragrance community. This fragrance got so much good reviews. Now why would you discontinue it! Then turn around and reformulate it. I like what one of my go to guy on youtube who reviews fragrance is doing. He come back to review fragrance and one of his first review for 2013 is on this fragrance. Thanks Robes 08. Basically slapping Dior back in there face and show them what a gem they had but sadly discontinued. Thanks Marc.

Cmf
Cmf

This smell is absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, if you are looking for a masculine scent, that is the problem. It smells beautiful, not rugged or dark. IMHO this is a unisex scent leaning more towards the feminine side. There are distinct hints of vanilla and iris. The dry down is a fantastically deep and smooth vanilla. Longevity 9/10 Smell 9/10

As a cologne I rate this a 7/10 however. It provides the vibe of a classy woman more so than a classy man.

pioneer

Fa vanillia púder hintőpor szappan.Ezeken kívül mást nem
érezni tisztaságot sugárzó de nem férfias inkább kisbaba illata lesz.

asif nawaz
asif nawaz

dose Dior Homme intanse Vintage have CD written on the top of atomiser ?

herreroph
herreroph

Very powdery.Smells expensive, elegant and sexy.
Not very complex, lots of vanilla here, I like vanilla, is good no doubt, but the price is a bit high to be as simple

careless86
careless86

the best perfume ever ever ever :)

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

This seems like a vanilla perfume designed for men. That's an idea I really like! It smells varm, woody vanilla, not in a sickly way. Smells really comforting. It smells like a comforting hug when you really need it. I think it's great! I think I should try it on myself.

Kochy7058
Kochy7058

I absolutely hated this when I first wore it. I heard so many great reviews online and got a great price for it so I couldnt pass it up. Had this delievered to my office on a Friday, sprayed it on my wrists and couldnt believe how strong it was. I COULD NOT STAND IT so I contacted the website I ordered it from for return labels. I got swamped with work and forgot the bottle at my office for the weekend.
I came back Monday and gave it another try, this time with less sprayed on my wrists. I was absolutely blown away at how different it smelled this time. Wore it the rest of the day and even got a compliment by the nurse I met at the doctors office later in the day.
Moral of the story, less is more with Dior Homme Intense. Too much will no doubt make you question the hype. Other than that, very unique fragrance that will enhance any collection.

mynemossyne
mynemossyne

It is really deep, dark, mysterious and elegant. I also used it in winter dates. Yes it is true it must be used in night and in winter weather; absolutely it will be good in winter nights. Also longevity is perfect in winter. But it is very interesting in warm weather. Nowadays my country’s degree is 17-18 Cº and ı am wearing it today morning. Because ı missed it and want to use at morning. it have dried quickly but it smells excellent. Vanilla is more dominant and woodsy tone more sensible and also it carry its own character. I think it can be used all weather conditions except summer. It is mild in warm and really very good. In brief, ı love it, it is elegant, mysterious, perfect and interesting.

Oscar_84
Oscar_84

A fantastic fragrance: the elegance is its signature, starting from the bottle that fascinates immediately. When you smell Dior Homme Intense, you know that it can’t miss on your shelf. The Intense formulation preserves delicacy and softness especially in its talc notes.
Its smells very good on your skin. Just sprayed, the top note of iris that characterizes Dior Homme Intense, is enhanced. After few seconds the freshness gives way to the sweetness of vanilla and cacao. Its structure is strengthened with amber and woody notes.
I have EDP 50 ml: simply gorgeous!! This fragrance will stay on your skin for all day. Its sweetness and softness will cuddle you as if you were hugging a loved one.....

craniumbash

Is it just me or does everyone get that star anise opening after you get used to the makeup note after several uses ? (talking about the vintage composition) still as addicted to this scent as I first fell in love with it.

noirdrakkar

This smells 90% similar to Dior Homme, with exception that it's a bit sweeter with more vanilla/chocolate notes.

If you don't like Dior Homme, you probaby won't like this. But if you do, you should check this one out.

I like both of them, so it's harder to choose which one I prefer.

joplinbaby
joplinbaby

beautiful!
you'll get lipstick stains on your shirt collars!

RichinTx
RichinTx

The nectar of the Gods. I can't stop sniffing this stuff. I just want to stockpile it up like my own Ft. Knox.

Housebliss
Housebliss

Gorgeous. The women love it on me, and find it very sexy. I do feel that it's too heavy to be a signature scent though.

I'd like to add that I have the silver collar bottle from early 2008, as well as black collar bottles from july 2011 and february 2011. Although the aforementioned bottles from 2011 (pre-september 2011) have black collars, they smell identical to the one I have from early 2008. Longevity and sillage are also the same.

Based on this, I believe they only changed the collar at some point after 2008, but DID NOT reformulate until september 2011.

In conclusion, it's sexy as hell (based on comments I've received from women, and my own personal opinion), lasts 12+ hours, excellent longevity and sillage, but too potent to be a signature scent. Furthermore, Dior Homme Intense has remained unchanged from 2007 - september 2011.

Hope this helps.

devilluvzme
devilluvzme

Craniumbash,

i live in india too
whats the name of the substitute and where is it available

btw, where did you manage to get spicebomb?

liplop
liplop

the One released in 2007 its with silver collar (vintage version.the black cap is the reformulated one.

liiva

Very good! Smells very expensive, elegant and sexy.
This smells so silky on me! Strong, but same time sweet and soft. Love this! :)

cryptic_vision
cryptic_vision

selling a 100 ml of the vintage DHI, price is 200$ + whatever the shipping charges are, someone who wants to buy should only contact, add me on kik messenger for pics and details "cryptic_vision"

craniumbash

wooohooooooo got my hands on the vintage version !!!!! and the guy said it wasnt selling for years he gave me a discount !!! and it sure as hell is a bit "riper" than the new version, coco is a bit more dominant in it and in a sense has more muscles than then newer one, really happy.
Got it for 78 $ :P :P

Can anyone tell me for how much would the vintage version sell for if I happen to have 2 of those ?

BEAST longevity and silage

1welshdevil

I felt really guilty for loving Guerlain's Shalimar Initial, (as a guy) until i tried this, and found huge parrallels. Really good, warm fragrance. Must be the time of year but i have a huge liking for vanilla. I grew up in a family where the women wore vanilla fragrances and all the men wore Kouros, Antaeus and Habit Rouge, so i feel like im breaking the mould here a little :-)

ZELJO

tonight I do have my office special christmas celebration, sure, this is the parfum I,ll use for the occasion, btw, for christmas eve with family I,ll go for Molinard patchouli intense and guess for new years eve mon patchouli by Molvizar will be the right one

blaaaaa
blaaaaa

I am a girl and I wear this one and it may sound weird but men go crazy for this one. I think it is very unisex smell.

SwagScent
SwagScent

This fragrance is one of the best in my collection. It is a sexy gourmand with a lipstick note. I think that it is quite masculine with feminine appeal. I can't wearing it in every situation, but I think it is good for a date.

Inessa66613
Inessa66613

KILL ME but it's a PERFECT creation. Sillage, longevity, powderness, iris flower - everything is just Godlike! My boyfriend keeps wondering why his 100 ml bottle ended so fast..I'm silent as a fish, I meanly used half of his bottle myself whenever he couldn't notice.

Screech-powers
Screech-powers

Wanted to like so much. Bought blind on reviews........

Not for me all I can smell is makeup! Gutted as wanted love it as I own sport.

After about 5 sprays I sold!! Perhaps I had a dodgy one?!?!? But couldn't stand it

praizy
praizy

Omg long lastinggggggggg , heavyyyyyy, ok guys i put on 7 p clock in the morning it was amazing then i tested acqua di gio essanza, believe it it just cut throw, then the next day i put chanel allure homme sport believe i was still smeling dior intence. Remarkable ground breaking fragrance for me.

fuggerone
fuggerone

this juice is right for every occasion, it is CLASSINESS distilled!

royalLionheart
royalLionheart

An amazing blend!!!! But just not for me, on my girlfriend.. Yes!!!!!!
want to test L'instant extreme too.

Johnblesias
Johnblesias

best dior frag ever! its my best its my only one! already used 1000ml of this piece of art! planning to buy every bottle in every store so i can use it for ever!

negeriausias
negeriausias

At first I didnt like the smell so much but after few days i got used to it and Im so so so in love with it. I bought it with my girlfriend and at first she said it smells like lipstick but after a while, wyhen it dries down ,in her words it smells like "sex".

* Projection is outstanding, I only need to take of the cap and I already can smell it in my room, and it leaves
long trace.

* Longevity is amazing, I put 2 sprays on my jacket in the morning and next evening it still smells. It is perfect for winter time, cuz it smells warm.

Over all now its my most favorite frangrance, I still want to get something more casual, but after having this everything i try just disapoinst me.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

This is one of the many fragrances I'd get compliments whenever I wear this. I rarely use this in the evening, as I wear this fragrance to my workplace, or just anywhere, daytime.

The fragrance gets more and more intense after few hours... it's powdery in the beginning, with a soft hint of floral notes, then the woody notes starts to take over. This fragrance is inoffensively seductive, extremely refine, and well-made. It doesn't exude of the idea 'being masculine', it tells you the idea of 'being a man'...

Don Juan Carlito
Don Juan Carlito

I don't know guys what I say!!!!! this perfume just greatttttt loveeeeeeeeee it ♥♥♥♥♥

yeah maybe its too feminine and many people say so it must be unisex..but I don't think about kind of stuff!!
one of the most beautiful scents in the world and womans love it and of course me too :) and this perfume has great longevity its stays 15 hours on my skin with great sillage...

♥♥♥♥♥♥ Two Thumbs Up ♥♥♥♥♥♥

WayneDN
WayneDN

Wow! This is by far one of the very best colognes I have ever purchased. The scent is wonderful and so it is long lasting. Put this on your list as Must Have!

Mighty lion

Chocolate, fresh powder, kissed with seductive lipstick masterfully fused together!! Ladies and Gentlemen without further ado CD Homme Intense!! Maybe one compliment away from being a masterpiece but pretty damn close.. I like to dress this frag up and utilize mainly when I'm wearing a suit or tux.. It's sophisticated and oozes sex appeal.. Another "Eat me up" type of fragrance..

themattsky
themattsky

Probably the most sophisticated and classy fragrance I own. I absolutely love it.

3starmagnum
3starmagnum

Please, if anyone looking to sell a bottle of the original, please email jonpitre83@gmail.com.. THX!

Migalex
Migalex

I find this scent quite plesant Although woody (I do not appreciate woody notes that much), it is vanilla sweet. Quite a nice mix, sweet and smooth.
Although not classified as much, it smells very much oriental, although the woodiness here is very pronounced, and that is the main difference in relation to oriental scents like Jaipur, Le mâle, Opium, Hipnôse and Pi. It is even sweeter than all those scents.

redwan
redwan

the unique masterpiece, magic and attraction

Masterpiece..!!

512ebedgar
512ebedgar

does anyone have this for sale pls let me know 512ebedgar@gmail.com

fragsforyou
fragsforyou

This stuff is crazy, crazy and oh wait.. craaaazy!

The opening is all about the sweet iris, very sexy! But as it dries down it become's even better (if that's even possible considering the opening) If you like the smell of fresh and warm powdery vanilla and milky cocoa, then this is totally for you. This is my all-time favorite scent next to Ambre Narguile, the apple pie of you dreams, haha.

Longevity? = BEAST! Beast is the least you can say. This is gonna blow your minds away, but.. after I sprayed this on I took a shower 6 hrs after. After my shower I could smells it as it have been sprayed recently. After my shower I went to beed for a good night sleep (I dreamed about DHI..) When I woke up, all I could smell was a sweet 'n powdery vanilla.. IT WAS STILL KICKIN'! As always I took my morning-shower and wen't to school. And guess what? it was projecting madly. I could smell it sooo strongly. That's never happened to me with any scent before, it was completely magical.

Projection? = It's a beast aswell, one of a kind if I may say so!

Versatility? = You got it. This is so fucking versatile it's not even funny. You can wear this EVERYWEAR, IN ANY TIME OF SEASON. But I'll tell you this. It is a really sexy fragrance, and a powerful one aswell.

I'm giving this juice 50 out of 10. You won't go wrong with this one! :)

Nicely

Oke its over with this guy, this guy, makes me crazy, a week ago in the disco in amsterdam i just sprayed in the toilet 3 sprays of this stuff, and yes im a magnet for the girls, when you spray this, you need a condom in you pants pocket believe me. This stuff makes girls so crazy... Omg! the irus irus irus!! make-up!! so classy so extreme!!

stuartbr
stuartbr

Rejoice in harmony around the great Dior Homme Intense. Super masculine very hip and edgy. Adult all the way. A very soft, floral and gentle fragrance that is quite unique and very well composed. I can understand why the term “metrosexual” might be used in connection with Dior Homme Intense. Longevity is a bit over eight hours, which is great.One of the best releases of the decade without a doubt. If you like Cartier's Declaration and Versage's Dreamer you will love this.!!!!

DoraRoxx
DoraRoxx

This is a MASTERPIECE!

This Coco, Amber, Iris, woody and balmy Stuff makes everyone fell in love with me.
Elegant and classy Stuff. A real dazzler.

scent: 9,5/10
longevity: 8,5/10
sillage: 9/10

kit1982
kit1982

My mother likes this a lot. Lasts more than six hours on clothes. Do not spray on wrist, you might develop a mannerism of frequently smelling your wrist. I am addicted! This should be named "Dior Homme Intense Addict."

dmoman
dmoman

Woaaaaa! That's a whole lot of makeup scent at the beginning, meh. Now the drydown is where its at so if you can survive that beginning for about 2-3 hours you be ok...unless you like that makeup scent.

Freakmotion
Freakmotion

Certainly, this is intense, but not in the sense of overpowering every nose around you. It lasts all day, I get 12+ with this, even when enduring heat. It's kind of a selfish frag, because it doesn't seem to be projecting, but you feel it's there in whiffs.

Superb for a designer frag, among the best I've tried.

The smell is much sweeter than in Dior Homme, but here the coconut is a dominant note. Besides, this has a chocolate vibe while DH has a floral-vanilla vibe for me.

Try it if you can. If you like sweet smells and find this cheap (like I did), you could give it a blind buy try. You won't get a bad scent.

Greetings from Chile!

noirdrakkar

Similar to Dior Homme in nearly every aspect, except that it is a little sweeter.

Don't like Dior Homme? Don't bother with this one.

Absolutely love Dior Homme? Get this one too.

Haven't tried Dior Homme? Try it.

Like, but not love, Dior Homme? This seems superfluous.

mrcontinental
mrcontinental

As soon as I smelled this the lyrics from "Smooth Operator" came immediately to mind. This is the very definition of smooth but is powerful as well as a EDP. Absolutely love it and went for the 150ml bottle with no regrets.

senore01
senore01

The first time that I wore Diore Homme Intense, it felt as if I had found an old friend. Wow! I was intoxicated with beautiful notes which made me feel so special. I have never been too crazy about feminine notes in a fragrance, but DHI is the exception to that rule. This is a fantastic fragrance. It is like beautifully created, classical music. A pleasure to smell throughout the day and evening. And, as an added bonus, it has excellent projection and longevity. I will forever own a bottle of DHI. I have found my long lost friend and I intend to keep it.

shoguns2480

ANyone who thinks the reformulation and the original smell the same is out of theyre mind. Seriously its night and day,the new one smells like pears and ciggerette snoke while the vintage is a coco vanilla bomb.

garett
garett

This juice is like a story in itself.I know it smells like women's make up case.It feels extra special so much so that everytime i pick it up from the shelf i put it down again feeling like okay today is not very special day , that's what the problem is with this scent.But knowing this scent and owning it makes me feel like i am a winner and i am better than my ex in every way , i am sophisticated, i am elegant , things like that.Overall i feel like a winner , it gives a kind of condescending feeling over the others when i wear this.A narcissistic scent it is and o yea the bottle makes me mad , i keep on holding it in my hands like an idiot for much time wondering about the things i told earlier.

andronicos

This is the only perfume in which I like the iris. Too elegant.

Swahili
Swahili

عطر مسائي رائع رائع ومهما علا سعره فلا يقدر بثمن .
العطر مشبع برائحة الفانيلا والعنبر وغيرها من الروائح المذهلة .
عطر فاتن فاتن ورهيب وخيال الحقيقة .
الرائحة والثبات والفوحان 10/10

Nicely

Dior homme intense is ONE of the best fragrance i ever smell, Wow, its sexy, heavy, nice, its dior quality. Love this much more than the diro FAHRENHEIT house, i have this one in 100 ml and i think to but 2 extra 100 ml bottles!

lucasdmn
lucasdmn

Great fragrance! So much better than Dior Homme. The drydown smells amazing. Gorgeous.

bcoops

I have to admit.....it took a bit but this is the first frag I can say I honestly love....

Rene007
Rene007

how do i recognzied bottle of old or new version
is it true that the old version is only in 50 ml ?
which one should i buy if i have both oppertunity/?

the design is totaly the same ?

pradyumna
pradyumna

fluid poetry, no words for it.

OnCanvas
OnCanvas

Dior Homme Intense will be present in my collection forever. I just love it.

adam.faulkner
adam.faulkner

First Impressions are good with Intense but the drydown an hour later is very poor and has no signature which is a shame as this is marketed towards a nighttime fragrance to stand out

dentaxe82
dentaxe82

one of the best that i have

very very long lasting

love it

gatsby
gatsby

love it, one of the most beautiful Dior scent for men. There are not too many, but this one is indeend one 5 stars masterpiece. Love it.

longevity 8.5 /10
sillage 8/10
scent 9/10

Zito87
Zito87

Just unique, amazing and sensual fragrance! "Haters gonna hate!" but this one is still a wonderful fragrance. Perfect smell, perfect longevity and perfect projection, so 10/10! Def. niche quality.

marycon
marycon

A good scent? Yes. Smells like lipstick? Yes, but so what??? Unique? Almost. Masterpiece? For sure not! But hype is a DANGEROUS thing. It can make us believe anything. Its not the first nor the last time that a simply ok fragrance gets so much attention. Totally overated. 7/10.

evilspin

Can anyone explain the difference and review them for me the differences between Dior Homme Intense from 2007 & 2011? I already learned of the differences between Dior Homme new and old (black & silver tube differences). Now I need this one. Thanks.

alpine.sucre
alpine.sucre

Am so in love with this perf...bliv its a must have..draws compliments and last long

ninie25
ninie25

OMG !! What a wonderful masculine fragance. I love it really, i love this smell, very sensual and manly.
A must have for the men.

relevos
relevos

i like more dior than hermes terre.

MOMOOO
MOMOOO

amazing one thanks dior for this masterpiece outstanding one a true blind buy
best man perfume from dior with great longevity and sillage . its an addiction to me .
its powdery , vanilla , iris , woody very classy one
some could say its unisex because of iris but i think its masculine enough
a true compliment collector

yacoco

it chang to every thing good am speachless 9.5 out of 10

Quade
Quade

This has been and always be one of my favourite fragrances of all time. Vanilla and Iris should always be together because in this fragrance they create magic with eachother. What i love about this fragrance is how sweet and warm it is. For me its a comforting scent which works well particularly through Fall and Winter. Its masculine, distinctive and the quality is without question, one of the best I've encountered on the market in a very long time. To top it off the projection is excellent and the lasting power will see you through til the next day. I always love spraying this on my skin, knowing that the next morning I'll lay in bed still smelling of Dior Homme Intense

frangrancejunky
frangrancejunky

Someone has to say something, sooner or later. and I could not resist writing this, when I witnessed people paying Amouage price for a Dior.

For people Who doesn't own the vintage, it's just absurd to pay these amounts of money for such a fragrance.

Personally, I own both formulation they smell exactly the same to me, I have been collecting fragrances for over 10 years i.e. my nose is somehow trained to detect some notes and differ between fragrances, and I SAY they are 99% smell the same, I believe 1% of difference doesn't worth paying double the price, it is just utterly ridiculous.

it is a simple economic rule, the rare the item is, the more we want it and the more precious we perceive it.

SO PLEASE PEOPLE BE REASONABLE, AND USE YOUR COMMON SENSE TO THINK NOT YOUR EMOTIONS.

and please don't let people to take advantage of you whether on ebay, Swap threads, or on Youtube.

This is such a popular fragrance, perhaps even more popular than its predecessor Dior Homme. I tried Dior Homme Intense shortly after lunch today, and have been wearing it ever since. I am not yet convinced as to what sex it belongs to.

Dior Homme Intense opens quite sweet and powdery, not unlike the opening of Guerlain's Shalimar Parfum Initial. At this point I can see why some would consider it a fragrance with feminine tendencies. Thankfully, once it begins to develop, the composition becomes much deeper and less sweet.

Towards the heart, the iris accord is much earthier and less floral, with the powdery-ness softening into a musty lavender and vanilla blend. As a woman this fragrance doesn't smell strictly masculine on my skin, but that's not to say that this composition isn't suitable for men. It has proven itself over the years to be one of the most captivating and sensual fragrances on a man's skin, and I don't doubt that for one minute.

Dior Homme Intense is the kind of fragrance my man usually enjoys wearing. The drydown was my favourite part, where the amber and cedar created a soft and dreamy conclusion to a rather fascinating fragrance. The scent itself is quite mysterious and rich, and I'm pleased to say that the longevity is indeed impressive.

Did it smell like cosmetics, or in particular lipstick to my nose? No. But I did get a lot of powder and feminine-like sweetness from this fragrance, although I must admit that the woods and amber kept it from becoming too floral and sugary. Dior Homme Intense is a lovely unisex fragrance, and that is what I'll conclude with to keep both sexes happy.

ronnie1975
ronnie1975

I still don't like the opening, lipstick, allthough it's more smooth. The dry down is very nice., for me not a must have.
L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme is far superiour to dior homme intense (reformulation)

sumpunk85
sumpunk85

Reformulation: Wow! This is quality stuff. I still get the lipstick/iris note in the beginning (0-20 mins), but not as strong as Dior Homme. Within 30 minutes you are left with a strong sweet Vanilla, cocoa, leather vibe. Everyone said this is an attention getter…I can believe it.

I was torn between VC&A Midnight in Paris and this. Both are on the same page. I find DHI to be a little sweeter and stronger with cocoa and leather. While MIP is a little lighter with leather, floral & tonka bean. MIP would be a close contact type of scent.

BTW this was a blind by only having had a sample of Dior Homme. I was not disappointed at all.

I would wear this in cooler weather and summer nights. In the daytime heat the scent was practically gone in 3 hours.

s.w.
s.w.

just love it and love to use it! so amazing, soft, sensuell, sexy... and perfect vanilla what i was searching for in other perfumes and couldn't find, i found in Dior Homme Intense. i feel no lipstick in this fragrance but i feel a very gentle note of expensive thin leather. very beautiful. thank u, Francois Demachy, for this really beautiful scent, i'm happy to wear it! (and i don't care that this one was created for man :) )

preetmonger
preetmonger

This is a truly elegant fragrance. Thanks to a German fragrance aficionado friend of mine, I own a bottle of the vintage, so I can't comment on the reformulation. The vintage has superb longevity. This is some very sexy juice, which has garnered many compliments. I am usually put off by the chocolate note in fragrances, but this is SO well blended. Top notch, all the way!!!

KinG JameS

I have already written my take on this fragrance, actually, twice already, my third review is just my way to honour this scent, Dior did really F**k up and change the formula and those who have tried it and compared know exactly what I mean. A MASTER PIECE of a FRAGRANCE. Being someone who never says never, I dare say it, there "(might)" never be anything comparable.

shoguns2480

selling vintage silver collar 50ml and can get the 100ml,as a caveat its a high ticket item so only serious inqueries only.

iatrogenius
iatrogenius

This is nice stuff. I like it.
Unfortunately...I prefer the original.
I will always have a bottle of this..don't get me wrong...but this is something I spray on when I am in the mood.
To this, I prefer L'instant de Guerlain Extreme.

This is a stronger yet soft, intense powdery smell, with a roaring chocolate/cocoa vibe than the original. It begins with that classic "lipsticky" scent, and the chocolate does a rather decent job complimenting the iris.

I think I am a little biased here because I wish this was a tad bit sweeter. Something is missing. maybe more vanilla or add some benzoin to this cake.

It's a good smell, nothing groundbreaking. If you are looking for a scent that exudes class, beauty, elegance, sexiness, FAR more versatile with equal to JUST a bit less sillage/projection/etc...I highly suggest L'instant Extreme. If it's one thing I learned from M. Malle is, I do not like the word "gourmand" but if youre looking for something in the oriental category..then L'instant is a better buy.

The one thing I love about this scent is..the bottle and the spray. Good smell..not great..something that will wow you at first...but overtime, you'll just get bored. At least I did. Now it's just a moody thing when I am really tired of most of my fragrances.

Better for night wear, dates, formals..go light on the trigger. Overall, for the layman..people around you WILl definitely like it and I think you will too.

As a fragrance lover (not expert by any means)...it just doesn't do it for me.

6.5/10 (probably gonna piss a lot of people off) :-)

anton007

I have smelled so many fragrances and so far this one is the best. It is now my signature scent and sometimes I just put it on to just smell it. It is that great. A hidden treasure among so many out there. Truly invogorating, sensual and appealing to use. Lots of compliments!!!

ZELJO

wonderful dark parfum, smells like smoke in a good way, ideal for clubbing and nights out, a very special one

seensoon
seensoon

Smells like a rotten lipstick.
Either I missed the the days of glory Intense had before reformulation or its nothing but a hype created.

happychub
happychub

just bought this, love the 1st 2 hours smell, after that just linear,will wear it more often to understand how great of this juice, will update soon
After 2 days continuing wearing this, i feel maybe this DHI doesn't perform well with my skin chemical, i remember i tried DH on my wrist last time, i still can smell the lipsticky and powdery notes after the whole day....this DHI i can smell vetiver and abit powdery vanilla after the whole day,not a bad juice but just maybe i still prefer DH, however i will say that i still in love with fahrenheit and fahrenheit 32 :)

partan.iran
partan.iran

با دوام بسییار بالا
و بسیار شیک
واقعا اگر با این بو ارتباط برقرار کنید، یکی از قویترین کارهاست در دنیای عطرها

edward.shebar
edward.shebar

This review is for the silver collar vintage which is near impossible to find nowadays if you don’t own it already like I thankfully do! Bliss in a bottle, the elixir of life, the holy grail of men’s fragrance. If you have not tried it you are missing out on the greatest olfactory experience of all time. Once I smelled this I liquidated my entire collection just to buy more DHI Vintage. Too bad Dior had to butcher this into smelling like an ashtray making out with a pear wearing lipstick.

Projection 100/100
Uniqueness 100/100
I walk around smelling my hand all day…sniff sniff! Mmmmmmm!

jeffwithfrags

I think the 'lipstick' note is far subtle in this composition.

Is much more smoother than the original, very sexy and elegant- everyone says so too! I really like the lavender/vetiver undertone when blended with the amber during the drydown, is fantastic, I think definitely niche quality!

5/5 always.

anton007

A wonderful "Masterpiece" of a fragrance. It is a true upgrade from the original Dior Home with it's sensual, smooth, romantic scent that really envelops you and the person that you are with. A truly one of a kind fragrance for everyone to enjoy around you. Very nice indeed!

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

I recently tried the Intense and found it utterly boring. No real difference from the current Dior Homme, just a disturbingly sour vanilla note in the drydown. Sillage is weaker too. I really don't see the point of buying this over the original or in general

manofscents
manofscents

this is one of my special occasions fragrances, kinda like terre d'hermes edp. just when i thought dior home edt couldnt get any better- here comes the edp. the edt is a masterpiece and the edp is a MASTERPIECE. great work dior. as far as the new reformulated versions, one question, why?

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

Dior Homme Intense. Ohhh Dior and your infamous reformulations!!!!! Well I have this version and will review, what is now the "vintage" DHI. If you don't like the dominate Iris in the original this one is tamed a bit. However Iris is still there and still quite noticeable, just not as sharp.

What you have here is Iris, Vanilla, Cocoa which turns a bit powdery but not in a Chanel way.

I don't know about the notes so let me tell you what I smell. Upon the intial blast I get bergamot that is quickly joined by the Iris and Cocoa. The bergamot goes away after the first 15 mintues and then the Vanilla and maybe a light amber joins the party (why bergamot and cocoa are not listed are beyond me but they are there).

As the scent dries down you have a slight sharpness from the cocoa and Iris which is smoothed out by the Vanilla and the powder coming from the amber I believe. What you have at about the third hour is a sexy/subtle beast of a scent. You can smell this on you without trying easily in the 12th hour. It doesn't project or have sillage like the original (that one travels) but still gives you a 2 ft bubble that anyone near your neck will be entranced. Compliment factor is good (not like the original but that is due to the projection).

I would cut down on the versatility of this one, good for the office, great for a date but it may have to be cooler or go very light on the trigger and only at night in the summer. The sun will destroy you with this one. Overall it is a 5/5 fragrance. My best blind buy by far.

sabiwasabi
sabiwasabi

one word sexy!!!Can't stop smelling my husbands neck when he wears it!makes me think of the new barbiedolls that i had for present when i was younger strange mayby but to me is so sweet and comforting.Don't want other woman to smell this on my man actually ;-)

drmath123
drmath123

I have bottle with a production date of 7/2011. I'm not sure if it's the reformulated version. I have to say that I can never get tired of this scent. I love the vanilla & chocolate smell at dry down. it's a strong perfume with great projection. I rate it 10/10.

Senzadite
Senzadite

This is one of the few fragrances that i know that you can really notice some development...a mastercraft in perfumery; the vanilla drydown is gorgeous along with the woody undertones is very cold where i live so projection wasn´t that good but i can still notice it at this time (i applied it at 10:00 a.m. and is 10:51 p.m right now!)smells a little bit like chocolate but like a dark chocolate.love it!

just_sara
just_sara

very sexy and daring man's parfume. Not going to describe it. But def a statement parfume, not for the average guy. Love this!! My mom loves it too. It think its better than the original.. you have to let the parfum develop. It may not be love at first sniff i guess

blichev
blichev

I don't understand how people might like this stuff - all I can smell from this perfume is lipstick.... Sad...it's very long lasting and powerful, but my nose detects only the lipstick :(

cyber861
cyber861

نسبت به دیور هوم خیلی فرق کرده.خیلی شیک تر و سنگین تر شده.دوستش دارم .ولی متاسفانه فقط برای فصله سرد میطلبه.

zdeno.gafrik
zdeno.gafrik

i could bath in this scent.love her vanilla tones and sweet smell. but on the other side it´s very masculine for me.

Elia85
Elia85

I tried Dior Homme Intense in the store today. Instant buy. What a great scent! A girlfriend was with me and I let her take a sniff: she was crazy about it too. Then I told her it smells like lipstick and make-up. She confirmed it, but... since it smelled so good, it didn't matter to her. Neither do I care about it :)

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

this is the intense edp version and also expensive too, but this has an amazing longevity mind blowing, the bottle is outstanding deep, this scent stays close to ur skin and after 10 hrs it turns a little mild , a really good one for men to try out for, so those who r out looking for longevity with quality scent and bottle pls spend some more money and go for this stuff.

qwerty82
qwerty82

This is class in a bottle. Definitely for cool weather evenings only. My wife took an instant liking to it from the first spray.
Such a smooth, sweet and warm scent and so luxurious. I like the spritzer as it really lets you control the amount you need to spray. Ideally it should be worn with suit / tuxedo at formal events or dates with your wife.
1 or 2 sprays are sufficient. This scent is too good to be applied liberally. Too good for everyday use.
I did notice that it is being advertised every where I look latley...damn it...I don't want too many people wearing this. Ah well, maybe I should have given it a bad review to put guys off it, but I can't cos it's just too good.

dad hash
dad hash

I live in Hungary and i got this a week back as Birthday gift, i do not know if its the cold or some other issue that my perfume dosent last more then 1 hour to 45 mins, after that i need to put my nose on my skin to smell this ! Any how i even do not like the smell!

m3ssi1
m3ssi1

عطر لن يخذلك ابداً

فخامة + هدؤ +انتعاش = ديور

اذا كنت تعشق الحداثه فهو مصمم لك .

Creed rocks
Creed rocks

If i were a girl,this would do it for me...This guys is sexi...Its my babie...The best one i ever smelt....

jeffwithfrags

cocoa vanilla heaven in a bottle. I no way expected this after testing original Dior Homme (EDT).

Made me like fragrances.

5/5 all way, even if it was double the price.

Amouage, go shove this somewhere special, and get lost please.

kasun

eau de parfum is long lasting
my GF loves it..

soleroc
soleroc

Ummmmmm yeah......

So, I guess if you have been "stocking up" on this over the last 2 months or so, ordering from strawberrynet or one of its sister companies, you apparently have been ordering the new one with out even knowing it!!!

The main differences between this one and the new formulation are that the new one has a very pronounced lavender note (usually shows up in the mid) and dries down to a creamy cacao with not really much vanilla at all. This one dries down to a an almost velvet-like vanilla. I don't get the pear or the cedar, from the new one but the vetiver is definitely present, adding a kind of spicy kick to its cacao/cocoa (not listed) dry-down. I also find that the new one does NOT last as long as this one. In fact, it doesn't even last as long as the original Dior Homme. THAT'S RIGHT!! The original Dior Homme is stronger than the new Intense. Kinda' sad... Actually, its VERY sad!

Everyone thought that the new version wasn't going to hit the shelves until mid September; as it turns out, this has been available in Europe and Asia for a while now. Oh well.

I DO like the way the new one smells, being a fan of powdery male frags, however, I just like the original one better. These are only my humble opinions. Thanks again.

JJ

leecher88

i got a very very good copy with same sillage for 20 dollar called Lomani Essential (cool box and nice looking bottle)

guys believe me i put DH intense on my left arm and Lomani essential on my right arm and compared both its exactly the same but cheaper and the brand is not dior , thats all

if you want to save your money but want this fragrance buy Lomani Essential

$$
$$

I agree this is the best mens colonge dior has by far!!!!Its so warm,creamy and sexy!It last all day damn near this should of been a parfum.1#

Scentszilla
Scentszilla

One word ~ MASTERPIECE !

And I certainly hope the imminent 09/2011 reformulation isn't going to neuter or F' it up completely !?
Not to mention, why, why, oh why was it necessary to tamper with perfection in the first place ?

(I can already hear the sharpening of pitchforks & the smell of burning torches in the distance ..... ) ;o)

MISStella
MISStella

absolute masterpiece . this really represent what a great fragrance should be.. its sexy and warm woody vanilla opening with a bit of spiciness and the dry down is just as perfect amber and vanilla . its an absolute must have for every man who wants to get noticed
. good job DIOR

The_Drake
The_Drake

I take this in norwegian first since I am norwegian too :-)

Hei

Meningene er veldig delte om dette. Noen mener den med sølvkrage er den gamle sorten. Det stemmer nok forsåvidt, men jeg leste på basenotes at også den gamle sorten tappes på flakonger med sort krage frem til endringen blir foretatt i september. Kort fortalt: Alle Homme Intense du finner i Norge nå skal være av gammel type. Jeg kjøpte nettopp en selv (med sort krage) og jeg kan ikke lukte noen forskjell.

In english:

Opinions are very divided about this. Some say the silver collar is the old variety. That's probably right, but I read on basenotes that even the old formula is tapped on flacons with black collar until the change is made in September. In brief: All Homme Intense found in Norway will now be the old type. I just purchased one myself (with black collar) and I can not smell any difference.

Mrgstar
Mrgstar

Can anyone please tell me how I can tell the difference between the bottle with the old formula and the bottle with the new formula.? Are there any visual differences??

Heverton
Heverton

How sexy a fragrance can be? Well, go on and try Dior Intense, and you will find out...

This fragrance is a masterpiece in my eyes (I'm talking about the old formula, since I have never come across the reformulation, yet)

The pyramid of this one should not be described in notes, but in adjectives. And it should be like this:

Top: Classy
Heart: Sexy
Base: Elegance

Dior Homme Intense starts out with a dominant orris note, but without being too intense as in the original formula of Dior Homme with all that makeup smell. Here we have a velvet aroma of it leaving a wonderful impression.

Throughout time, the cocoa and vanilla kicks in giving this fragrance a very sexy aroma that projects and lasts a long time without suffocating you people around you. And so it goes on, with all it's elegance aroma.

A true masterpiece that should be in the wardrobe of every man.

Davebee456
Davebee456

I think I got grandmas powder bomb on...
I love the dior homme original this is too much vanilla and powder

Estebanz
Estebanz

I just got me 2 bottles of DHI and both 3.4 oz so im set for a while ,soch a beautiful fragrance sexy stuff rigth here my friends,dont miss on this one and go get ur shelf a bottle while u can...before the reformulated version hit the shelves.

ahnafuz
ahnafuz

nice perfume

Da-Babeeb
Da-Babeeb

Its warm, dark, sexy, very long lasting and it gives the feeling of wealth. OMG its really the best men perfume for the next 3 years

Cognitive Dissonance
Cognitive Dissonance

Mother ucking awesomeness!

I’m not the biggest fan of describing individual notes. I like to think of a fragrance from a holistic perspective. So all I’m going to say about Dior Homme Intense is...................................jizz

cinnakitty
cinnakitty

Beautiful in the beginning, a classy smelling lavender, I considered buying this for my brother, however, really I wanted it for myself! Warms up as the lavender fades, very strong on the vanilla for a man's scent but I still love it, the iris is also very prominent.

Smells expensive, distinctive and lacks that cheap generic used-in-laundry-product-musk most men's scent churned out these days seems to have, the kind that makes me nauseous, and for that it scores tons of points. On me, or on a man, I love it.

Reason I don't own it...sadly too broke to buy any!

scenturian

Somebody knows why this was reformulated?
This original version is a masterpiece already. It is really pity. I should stock all I can find.

EDIT:
I ve found why.
Dior is not the owner of the formula, and wants to own and produce in-house, so has to reformulate it by legally. So here comes to mind reducing costs also, then it is not guaranteed that the new formula will have the same quality ingredients. But at least trying to reproduce the similar smell by as less change as possible.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

ok, i admit i was wrong..
I tested this 3 weeks ago on my wrist and it caught my watch.... it is still on my watch projecting a sweet, strong vanilla scent..!!!!

Got a bottle today and it does have an opening lipstick yuck effect but I shouldn't judge a book by its cover..it turns into a sumptous monster of amazing projection...it's a pleasure to have this float around me all day...

it is somehow on the one hand a sweet, sticky vanilla scent, yet is still powerful and strong...

Stunning

Mariano
Mariano

I have 50 ml half bottle and I've just bought a full 100ml before the new reformulation, I like it this way and I assured I'll have it for a long time. :-)

Update: I just realized that my new bottle of DIH is the reformulated one! It has the black collar and the date of manufacturation is April 2011...so...I can find slight differences between these two...overall in the middle notes where i guess they replace the cocoa wiht the pear, but i repeat a slightly difference that if you don't have a trained nose you weren't able to know which one is which.
The sillage of the new DHI is weaker than the vintage formula, but maybe it's until the bottle loose some alcohol and the perfume become more oily...

it makes my day....
very energetic... when im fed up of my work i get refreshment from this...love it...

meshary007
meshary007

vanilla wood ....

opens iris woody dry down vanilla wood

This thing will discontinue just now jul 2011
so if you love it get it now

the new one is different.

necromancer
necromancer

I just got this one. One of the most pleasant and delicate fragrances that I've own and worn. It's like having all the elysian fields on a single bottle. Absolutely distinguished and delightful. A must in any perfume collection!

Arome Sara
Arome Sara

great perfume, I use it because I think it may be used by a woman, gorgeous Powder iris and vanilla in the base, very well combined with Jil by Jil Sander and Shalimar Parfum Initial.

merosara
merosara

Elegant Vanilla all around. For the mature and alluring. Not for every one.

samihardanian

قوی
جذاب
خاص و منحصربه فرد
سکسی
فقط در روزهای خنک و سرد باید استفاده شود زیرا در غیر اینصورت هم استفاده کننده و هم سایرین را با اسانس قوی که دارد خفه می کند

Jack_Hunter
Jack_Hunter

A very sexy fragrance with that lipstick accord drowned out by the chocolate cocoa. Seduction in a bottle. Damn good stuff.

bp
bp

Probably the best perfume in the world...
Excellent longevity and perfect projection...
Of all the perfumes that I will, I think the Dior Homme Intense is the best...
There is no single fault that I can do this perfume...
Dior Homme Intense and A*Men are the only perfume I've ever had and may never fills me...They are fabulous first to the last drop... It is impossible to get tired of these two...
Absolutely brilliant...
Looking for a really special and charismatic fragrance, buy Dior Homme Intense... Never will regret...

arsenal_mmm
arsenal_mmm

smelling this perfume,you will think that you are in a confectionary...It has the scent of a cookie package paper...............

diorshowman
diorshowman

I have been chasing this scent down for years and have finally found a place to get it at a rather REASONABLE price. I mean I would pay the $100 plus for this from those selling on eBay because it is THAT GOOD, but hey, getting it for a cheaper price isn't bad at all.Now to the fragrance it self. If you like the original Dior Homme, you would love this. It has got that iris note in it like the orginal, but is not as pronounce. DHI is...well...intense, compared to the original. It has more of a gourmand quality to it, as it is sweeter...probably that vanilla/benzoin. If i were to only have one fragrance for the rest of my life it would be DHI. It's scent makes me want to cry because it is SOOOOO beautiful. If you can find this, pick it up, you won't regret it.This is my #1 fragrance of all time and will have a bottle of this in my collection forever.

Longevity:A
Projection:A
Uniqueness:A+
Versatility:B
OVERALL: A+

Douche Meter: 1/5

fpih
fpih

This is a great scent! It has less spices and vetiver than the original Dior Homme which makes it more rounded and also -as I'm a woman- more easily wearable. If I were a man though, I'd go for the original Dior Homme. I like it even better than this one because I find it more spicy. In any case, these two along with Terre d'Hermes are my favorite men's perfumes.

mohmd.taha
mohmd.taha

This is my signature scent.
This is a piece of art from Dior , the vanila & iris combo is insanly amazing in my skin ,very sexual and seductive ,the cedar and vetiver form a woody accord that is both masculine and refined.The drydown is heavenly pleasant creamy milk chocolate.Im totally enjoying this fragrance & I think this will be in my wardrobe forever.

Kazorwaman
Kazorwaman

Weard, but it smells like mint and medicine to me :( Very intence and mild at the same time. Good for winter time, I guess.

vinifala
vinifala

Good, very good, powdery, linear, a bit feminine and vanilla all over. Lasting power is amazing as well, I sprayed this on my wrist and 2 days and 2 showers later I could still smell it.

It's just not for me, the vanilla and vetiver combination made it smell like lipstick on my skin.
It is very good on other people though.

spoombung
spoombung

Very attractive, full-bodied, rich toffee-apple, powdery-sweet aroma.

alebanfield
alebanfield

Hi Vanilla, there u r! great 4 a nite, to impress ur girlf, great!

Want one! I guess that soon I will buy it!! very soft, elegant, attention caller!

khalid_shehab
khalid_shehab

Masterpiece from Dior.
Must not be for every body. DHI for special man and special occasion

leecher88

guys i smelled it today definetely on my whish list why
?
because in this perfume you can smell the vanille out !
a good mixture of notes and an elegant perfume again

i would say because it is not a dark scent you can wear it in summer for sure !

but in my opinion its a fragrance where you should look which clothing you wear!
it should be suited

Veedabestchef

All i can say it this fragrance is a Beast..

shark
shark

se existe um perfume que deva ser chamado de elegante, este é com certeza!!!lembra formaturas,festas black-ties e eventos de alto nível.não consigo enxergar outro uso para este perfume, que pede uma roupa bem formal!!sillage mosntro e fixação idem!!excelente!!

Divinus
Divinus

The smoothest perfume i have ever smelled. My girlfriend says it smells like a bakery and i kninda agree, Vanilla and vetiver in the base give that vibe.

The sillage of this perfume is perfect. The secnt trail is not so long but it projects nicely in 2ft circle.The longavity is another good area which makes me like this perfume more.
i use it for nightouts, it gives me a sense of confidence for two resons- 1st it smells nice and 2nd- i am not likely to bump into some one who is smelling like me, because in my openion about 80 percent of the guys in a club are wearing 1 millon, and the remaining- le male.

My final score for Dior Homme intense

Scent- 8.5/10
projection- 9.5/10
longavity- 9/10
uniqueness- 9/10

gianmarco

half way through my bottle, i decided to spray 1 spray in the morning, this thing lasted for more than 24hours. The next morning befor my shower i could have still smelled it as if i just sprayed it

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

A truly masterpiece.
Very high quality ingredients.
Open with the famous lipsticky accord for about 30 min,iris is very intensive in this stage.
After that,vanilla present itself in a strong way giving a very powdery,sweet scent.
So calm,relaxing and appealing.
Great for special occasion , a piece of art for fall and winter.
Longevity 12+hours with moderate projection.
If it's a cloudy cold days it can be worn to work easily.

AndreAABK
AndreAABK

It starts with the iris (natural one) on the top and the gourmand on the back. The drydown brings a switch places where the iris go to the back and the gourmand note go to the top. On my skin, the gourmand note was milk chocolate, not just the cocoa as we know.
The longevity was good, 8h-9h, but the sillage and the projection were amazing.
Perfect frag for romantic dates and special nights!

jtappenden
jtappenden

I love this fragrance.Very relaxing & masculine.A superlative eau de parfum of the very finest quality.Perfect for any occasion,but ideal for spring & summer.

Karhu
Karhu

It doesn't seem like a popular thing to write, but all I got from this was a very strong synthetic lipstick/cosmetic note. Okay, there is also a (nice) dark chocolate accord, but I just couldn't get past the lipstick note.

I admit that I tried to wash this off my wrist after approximately 30 mins, so it is possible it would have evolved further for me. I say "tried" because this juice just doesn't give up the fight. I washed my wrist 3 times, took a shower and could still detect a hint hours later! I envy those who like Dior Homme Intense as it has the staying power that so many fragrances seem to lack for me.

KinG JameS

Hmm... let me think so that I can best review this the best I can... well... its kind of hard, since all there´s to say has practically been already uttered.. but I´ll add this, from the first sniff of this, I was beamed to seventh heaven ;-), its got this RICH, RICH, RICH, DARK, WARM, LOVELY charachter one cant really describe, its present all the time, and I mean REALLY all the time.. it was definatley luv at first sniff hehe... and the longevity omg, its excellent,all the new stuff of today is just poor in longevity, I mean they smell good alright but then thats it, its always only the top notes and then they disappear without a trace...BUT this my friends is a master piece from DIOR. Peace to the makers. definatley still in my Top 1 Fragrances lmao.. sorry, they are others fightin for #No1 hehe.

Wim Janssens
Wim Janssens

No depth, misses quality ingredients!
Compare this to Bois d'Iris from The Different Company and you'll see that it just not a good fragrance. Only the top smells good.

Galleddrim
Galleddrim

Intense indeed. This is a really good EDP. Not much is needed for the full effect, which is a good thing, considering the price. Opens with some heady florals and vanilla, and then the rich dark chocolate takes over . . . and lasts, and lasts, and lasts. Sweet, but not cloying. Sillage seems excellent.

uscguy777
uscguy777

One word: Exquisite. This is something you could expect to smell at a nice brasserie, and it's richly sweet but never cloying.

Very relaxing and pleasant to you and those around you and those who want to get close to you. The premier date/going out/nighttime scent.

Perfect longevity and sillage.

It is a men's fragrance, but I could easily see a lady wearing this on occasions too. It can make a man or a women smell sexy.

Why they made this limited edition I'll never know haha if Dior marketed it right it would be an absolute hit! Highly recommend.

Guinea54
Guinea54

I will keep it simple. What I get from this fragrance comes in two parts. The first part, or initial opening is the iris. This note can smell like lipstick or makeup and for me I get a sweet play dough like smell. This is a very unique note that is not usually found in mens fragrances. Although it makes it unique, it is not for everyone. The iris comes off sophisticated and elegant to a lot of people. The best part about this fragrance is the next phase. The vanilla comes into play and mixes with the iris. This creates a nice balance between the iris and vanilla and it creates a soft and smooth sweet vanilla type scent. This is the part of the fragrance that I enjoy the most.

Overall Rating.
Scent- 4 out of 5 points.
(which includes smell, uniqueness, compliments etc)
Longevity- 2 out of 2 points.
Projection- 1 out of 2 points. The projection is around average
Versatility- 1 out of 1 points.

Final Score- 8 out of 10.
Its elegant, its unique, its classy. The bottle is very well done and it is the type of scent that pushes the envelop and is outside of the box.

The cons is that the iris is a catch 22.. and not everyone will like it. Some people do not want to smell like makeup/lipstick.

Considerations- give it a chance because it is not all about the iris, but the vanilla combined with it to create a simple yet elegant fragrance.

Endymion

Apparently gianmarco would banish all women who dare to wear men's fragrances (especially his singature scent) - upon reading reviews, a lot of women from here...

I doubt there's anything wrong if a girl/woman dare to wear whatever scent she likes and wants to wear (especially if these scents are not overtly masculine, as I find for example KenzoPower or Infusion d'homme slightly more feminine than masculine).

vdxl
vdxl

A very soft fragrance, but not as shocking as the original 2005 EDT( it has been sadly reformulated and it smells great, but a little safer). It is a cocoa-vanilla-floral kind of fragrance, still related to the original, long lasting, but not as sillage monster as AMen. Sensual, classy, it can be worn anytime, anywhere, not just for the night.I agree, however, that a woman can perfectly wear it: even 1 Million has more masculine notes( but that is not neccesarily a bad thing).

P.S: Despite the fact that is a very well done perfume, I will give more credits for Dior Homme for its originality. Dior Homme EDT is definitely more masculine, but also I would find a woman very sexy to wear it.

Hi.

INTRODUCTION:Let me leave another review about DIOR HOMME INTENSE,because my signature deserves more attention and let me again tell you this DIOR EDP is a masterpiece.In my opinion one of the most important factors about great fragrance is how unique the smell is to you personally and DHI is one of the best I've tried.

MY DEFINITION:It is hard to keep your hands off when your man smells like this and i am sure this lovely DIOR will remain a everlasting and continue to entice ladies because it is like a soft-spoken famous artist whom all the ladies in his entourage fall in love with.

TRAITS:My signature is almost hypnotic fragrance.A fragrance of Intense Sensations,Conspicuously Alluring,Mysteriously Attracting with superb finish.It is a perfume intended for those who are addicted to the game of seduction.

BOTTLE:What a marvelous idea to make a Special Party in a bottle!The bottle is as great as the perfume inside is deep,sonorous and and timelessly charming.

ULTIMATUM:recommend for the "grab me and kiss me" kind of attention and also to anyone looking for a great evening wear fragrance that stands out. Anyway i will always have DIOR HOMME INTENSE in my collection.

mehrdad
mehrdad

شاهکاری در بین تمام عطرها
از دیور هم باید توقعی چنین عطری را داشته باشیم برندی که الحق مردانه و زنانه های آن همیشه جزو بهترین و برترین در دنیا بوده و هست بسیار دقت و توجه در بیرون دادن عطرهایشان دارند چشم بسته میشود عطرهای دیور را خرید من که با فارنهایت دیور عمری حال کرده ام و آنقدر فارنهایت را دوست داشتم که بعضی دوستانم با پسوند فارنهایت صدایم میکردند البته الان چند سالی است که خاطره اش را تجدید نکرده ام
دیور هوم اینتس با دوامی بسیار استثنایی و پخش بویی خیلی خوب سخت ترین سلیقه ها را میخکوب میکند یعنی رایحه شیرین و جذابش
در کل این عطر را من عطری
پخش بوی بی نظیر
هر عطری در کنارش خنثی میشود مگر بلک ارکید تام فورد
گرم شیرین و در عین حال تلخ
حتما باید در پاییز و زمستان استفاده شود وگرنه همه را خفه خواهد کرد
آنقدر اسانسش قوی است که برای چند روز اول پس از استفاده گلویتان شروع به خارش خواهد کرد ولی بعدا عادت خواهید کرد
از خرید و استفاده آن لذت خواهید برد
مطمئنم

The final chapter in the Dior Homme fragrance trilogy is also the most audacious: Dior Homme Intense is an intense, sophisticated and sensual Eau de Parfum for the evening. The line's signature iris heart is embellished with subtle musky accents such as hibiscus seed, while Virginia cedar and vetiver form an accord of precious wood that is both masculine and refined.

به نقل از سایت دیور

periquito89
periquito89

Yes Endymion, scents like this probably will bring us that thought. But for some gourmand's type of wearers, they unfortunatelly can be attractive. As for me I can say today that I don't like to go around wearing Pi, Rochas Man, Avon Tomorrow Men, Bvlgari Black. Code, Zegna Intenso looks more masculine but still not a big fan. All of them kind of oriental scents. But some of them I like to spray on my wrist to enjoy what comes next or just because the overall feeling, when at home. It's not hard to imagine why Intense could bring the feelling of a feminine perfume. But despise that famous lipstik note, here it looks less feminine than, for example, Pi and Bvlgari Black. More pleasant than Black, and more dark and less vanillic than Pi. To my nose more refined than both. From this family I enjoy more Dior Homme Sport and, just a bit, the Cologne. What I get: the lipstik smell is here, but works surprisingly well in this scent, better than in Cologne. Lasts much less than the one I get in Cologne, maybe overwhelmed by what comes next, the sweetness which is a bit heavy. Here, for some moment I got a smell that made me thinking that the vanillics Pi and Bvlgari Black were coming, but then (and fortunatelly) cacao came to my mind. Remains sweet till the end, somewhat confortable, but more expressive than the others Dior's Homme I know. I´m writting this knowing that is not a scent I see myself wearing around. But who knows. Something here I don't like, but overall I´m thinking about Dior as a house to be looked for.

Endymion

Even if it's a men's scent it's so sweetly feminine that every woman can easily wear it.

So please, women wear this scent if you like it and you want to wear it! ;)
Don't let others tell you what you should or shouldn't do.

Anyway, everybody's free to wear fragrances s/he wants to! :)

Cylob
Cylob

Thanks for clearing that out, guys below.
It does smell like vanilla lipstick!
And that's not a good thing for me...

Parfumista2010
Parfumista2010

Finally it happened !
I found a scent which is deliciously gourmand but not in the usual "feminine" sense with tons of sugar.
DHI is this fragrance.
Wonderful composition. I already love the other Dior Homme but here you will have less lavender and less bergamotte but just as much iris and even more vanilla and a slightly smoky hint in the background and a small dose of spiced apple.

I have no doubts that this might be one of the best scents I have smelled so far in my life (that DOES mean something !).

Limited Edition ? Noooooooooooooooooooooo ! Please don´t stop selling it !

Skorpion
Skorpion

Best Christian Dior men's fragrance in the new millennium is undoubtedly Dior Homme Intense. Considering that I have better choices than DHI I know it usually does not go, but I suggest it to my friends.
In total there with his older brother many similarities but also differences, which incidentally makes the same difference that is sweeter than its predecessor. softened and disruption is less exaggerated, but I think they both are consistent and long-term
causes are annoyed.
Is worth buying, but would not use it every day. Let it always smells just be for you.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

wonderful scent for men,the only vanillatype scent for men i like.Much better then that awful JPG le male,guys try out rather this one..

santossan
santossan

For the first time I tried this fragrance, I smelled a sweety (but not too sweet) scent, which reminds me very much the original scent of the sweet white Tic-Tac candy without mint, or maybe the scent, if you smell into an empty, sweet Tic-Tac box, where you don't smell the mint, but the sweety scent. This fragrance remainded my friend also the sweety Tic-Tac candy scent all the day long.
Outdoors (it was -10 C degree in snowy weather) it projected a stronger smell for my nose, but still full of pleasure. My friend was not able to stand to say like: As the soft wind brings this fragrane to my nose, I just imagine to be in a perfect world and it smells awsome. Indoors it gets softer and a pleasure to smell it.
It is definitely a quality perfume and I totally agree with K1 by saying: "it seems that no one hasn't encourage to ask "excuse me, what perfume is it?" I mean it has a kind of privacy!"
It's a must to try this scent! One fo the best, if not the best winter scent on the market.

naizzzak
naizzzak

oh oh this is really great and particularly elegant frag , i have tried many in such category of elegance frags bu i think this is stand high among many it starts really relly elegantly spice cause of IRIS plant i could simulate its strong start with the ror of the lion but afterthat the very elegant indeeeeed vanilla starts to prevail and u will smell elegantly smell like fine fresh made cookies . really smell delicious for the opposite sex but if u wanna be soo sexy and being hunted down by those voluptous chicks wear simply la nuit de l homme eau de toillette>>>>>by ysl

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I want this stuff on my husband, it is truly gorgeous!! So sexy and voluptuous I feel that I could almost wear it myself...

Dcarlo
Dcarlo

Dior Homme Intense is my number one scent for a special night out. It was love at first snif, the first notes seemed too strong but in a matter of seconds it was the best male perfume I have ever tested.
I can compare it to a dark chocolate sundae with vanilla (something really good for me) but somehow theres a different note (iris perhaps) than takes all that sweetness away and makes a perfect blend of aromas. Lipstick? I dont get it and if theres some lipstick, for sure it must be a very expensive and classy one (lol).
Dior Homme Intense will stay with me for many years to come.
The only problem, longevity, it doesnt last long on my skin, but I love re applying it when I need to.

The best perfume made by human bean.
It’s the standard by which all other perfumes must be compared.
Suitable for evening wear, dates, and to make nice impression on opposite sex.

Selage: 10/10
Unique and sexy: 10/10

Overall: 10/10

ROUSAK
ROUSAK

I dont like sweet fragrances but this one is an exception.... I enjoyed every spray in this bottle...wow beautiful long lasting fragrance.
Dior makes no mistakes

CoffeeCologne
CoffeeCologne

This is probably the most elegant scent I own. It is so smooth! The drydown is a milk chocolate with a hint of lipstick. So much better than the original "non-intense" formula.

K1
K1

Makes me king!
Dior fragrances are all superb but this one stands out in all means. This is just another triumph in this industry and approves how a nose can marvel.
For Dior Homme Intense all is about luxurious quality of an extremely floral spicy theme (iris-vanilla-cinnamon) concludes out of a simple formula which plays bold. Homme Intense has a suspended step between femininity and masculinity. For one side, it's highly masculine for the intense divine power and on the other side, feminine for its floral iris vanilla air that smells like cosmetics; especially lipsticks.
The longevity and projection are damn intense literally. I apparently hear people sniff fff fff after I walk in a closed place like a cafe! And that makes my day!

Valentino
Valentino

I want more EdPs for men! Eau de Parfums and Parfums for men really are the way to go. I think the major houses are cottoning on slowly, with Dior, Guerlain, YSL and Hermes all doing EdPs of their biggest sellers now.

I thought the original Dior Homme was nice enough, but I was soon bored by its water-colours and pastel shades. It was an imitation Egoiste, but not done with gusto like that beauty.

Dior Homme Intense however, is the real deal. Deep, rich and meaningful!

This is basically what I'm getting from DHI. Opens with lashings of high quality lipstick in the back of a dark old wardrobe. This is the powdery quality of the iris. This fades to reveal a baked apple dessert. It's still in the oven when you put DHI on, but slowly the fruit stews and the top browns. The sweetness becomes more intense. I would say this is the vanilla, amber and patchouli coming through.

Finally, the dessert is done. I feel silly telling you that I like Homme Intense best at its drydown, but being an EdP, that sweet and sexy note lasts all day!

Veedabestchef

This is a wonderful scent..got me a sample of edp..Very soft and elegant and luxury smell..lil sweet and i can smell the vanilla right away. This is the same field as la nuit de l'homme, opium and la male type..great for a night out..i think this for mature crowd.just by smelling it..ages around 30 and up is perfect..but i like it anyways.. im only 24 and i love this scent as soon as i spray it on my skin...projection is really really good..and longevity 10 hours or more... great for night out or special occasion and for winter..ladies will love this.. brought the sample to work and spray on my neck and the whole restaurant fill with dior intense..chick will dig this to their nose....it just a sexy scent...

i will buy a bigger bottle..

ahmed ehab

Dior should be proud that thier name is written on the bottle of this masterpiece even though its actually thiers !!!!

words cant describe the magic of this scent. just go try it and witness for yourself.
( read my 2 reviews down fro how i really feel and think of the fragrance)

gianmarco

i just got it and WOW, amazing, at first i sprayed it and couldnt figure it out, dior homme intense is one of the best if not the best! amazing purchase... you can really detect the amber in this one...while wearing this fragrance you cant say its a cologne,this is simply a nice fragrance, cologne is in another category...2-3 sprays and your good to go!

mse-21
mse-21

It is described as being an elegant and sensual scent made up of mainly Iris, Ambrette and Cedarwood by Dior.

Basically Iris is supposed to induce gentleness in smell and a kind of sobriety and maturity in style. On the other hand, Ambrette and Cedarwood are responsible for making a scent sweet, warm and sensual. Accordingly I assume the designers wanted to add maturity of Iris to sensuality of the Ambrette and Cedarwood.

I should say they succeeded! With this one you get a nice and sensual scent with a polished, mature, and sophisticated style.

It gets 8 out of 10 IMHO.

misiek_pl
misiek_pl

Masterpiece from Dior. Very warm and sensual smell. Lasts very long on my skin. Similar to the original but warmer and longer lasting. I think it might become my signature scent this winter.

Jonni51
Jonni51

Dior Homme Intense has a similar opening to it's predecessor.
The faint and controversial "lipstick" note still hangs in there from the beginning, but have become smoother and softer, a bit more rounded.
Not as sharp and striking as in the original Dior Homme blend.
There really is something special about it.
All the notes blend incredibly well together.
Once it is sprayed on the skin it opens up, and each and every single note in the composition is revealing in turn, in perfect order and harmony with each other.
Like A true olfactory symphony.
It delivers that kind of comforting warmth that only a "warm" fragrance like Intense can create.
Really lovely.
The sensation that grabs you while wearing it could be described as if you are being enveloped by a thick, warm blanket in a cold winternight.
Or perhaps finding yourself in the comforting embrace of a sorely missed loved one.
Since this is an eau de parfum, it will stay quite close to the skin.
But this little gem is not your ordinary eau de parfum.
You will most certainly, if not smell it on your own, at least know it's there throughout.
The silliage is actually quite good for an eau de parfum.
It radiates mildly around you.
Of course, it's when you get up close that you really "get" it.
Lasts for hours as well.
When compared to the original Dior Homme, this one is drier and more creamy at the same time.
The woods and florals gives off a dry, fizzy, almost crisp quality.
But the vanilla and amber combo glides on top of it, smoothering the composition out to a creamy, delightful, and highly sensual fragrant experience.
The bottle design is simply stunning.
The amber color of the liquid is truly fitting the fragrance.
The black pipe inside the bottle is also very artistic and creatively done.
Can be worn by about any age and gender for that matter.
Probably most suitable when worn by a "mature" grown up person though.
I know a lot of people find Hypnotic Poison to smell like rootbeer and I agree, but this one actually reminds me even more of it.
This is Hypnotic Poison for men!
One word: Unique.
Has the potential to become one of Dior's ultimate classics in the future.
Should never have to be discontinued.
Highly recommended.

Hi.

Dior is one of my favorite brand in fragrances.i love the opening of the this scent.the notes are very evident.

I am surprised that it does longevite on my skin.that is very excellent. the perfume Dior homme intense is dedicate for men 30/50 years then if you want a perfect gentleman you must wear Dior homme intense!

It is really hot and special.my favorite by dior now.sorry Dior homme!
thank you Dior.

M.David
M.David

Another Dior´s masterpiece.
I love this stuff!!I bought it last week and I recommend this EDP 100%! Ideal for semi-formal-formal situations with suitable clothing, of course!The projection & longevity are amazing. 10/10 for me

zvoncica
zvoncica

Intense is amber drummer, without a concurrent on a sight. Landlord of vanilla empire, with blazing crown. Poltergeist of enchanted forest who browses your mind and seeds craving.

Dior Homme is a lion. The royal highness.
Dior Homme Intense is a panther. The mind eclipse.

snitchings
snitchings

on paper this perfume smells a bit like armani diamonds for men but it is a bit more creamy and sexy smell.

ahmed ehab

dark , deep , mysterious , intense , gorgoeus , sensual , sexy and its alluring :)

behzad1280
behzad1280

It’s hard to have a comment on the best of Dior’s.

Very high longevity, very warm, very sweet like whole beehive!
Extremely kind and peaceful scent.
I like to be nice, but not THIS much!!!

p.s. Please get off my skin. It’s about 24hours till now! I have to wear another cologne for somewhere else!

واقعاً نظر دادن در مورد بهترین عطر کریستین دیور سخته

Pureness
Pureness

I'll buy it soon. Its an amazing fragance ...just like Dior homme

ahmed ehab

OMG ! i went to sleep after i wrote my review yesterday on this perfume (read directly below this one ) and i woke up an hour ago and here i am still sniffing the extremely long lasting well done dior perfume !!! really thelongetivity is amazing to extremes , the smeel is gorgeous , sexy and very seducing . and DO NOT get me started on the sensuality this perfume has !!!! MUST BUY NOW ! very very very magnificently done !

ahmed ehab

this is very sensual and sexy seductive !! its definetly cocoa and vanilla , a little old homme in there but creamy and diferrent in a good way .excellent for nightime and intimate wear . theres this smoke type called "shisha" or hubbly bubbly and when the amazingly smelled smoke sticks on you with this perfume make a OMG IM GOING CRAZY SMELL !!!!!! this perfume is a winner , its a master piece , its a DIOR !!!

scenturian

One of the best of Dior.
Has some similarities with the original but not the edp of it, just a different scent. Main player is vanilla here, while the original is more woody, powdery and leathery.
Only the top notes(lipstick) r a little similar to the original. Then goes into a warm, powdery, woody, sweety vanillic almost gourmandish phase. Very delicious, sexy and sensual.
A must have.
Strong projection and long lasting.

hair by gary jones
hair by gary jones

a deep sensual but light very nice

by the way
it's really amazing on me
very sweet and warm
very good for night
specially the cold night
and very long lasting on my clothes,
i can smell it on my shirt for days.

but it's not lasting on my skin..!!!!
any advice for that, PLZ

truthway

im not sure about the fragrantica information
specially after i see the notes of this perfume..
any one can see the dior web site
and u will see that the notes here is 100% wrong

DC-8
DC-8

A VERY DIOR artwork! Just one great scent, indeed!

So classy, long lasting and wonderful. On my skin, it smells creamy vanilla with a touch of iris and just a lil bit of vetiver.

At first, it is so close to Dior Homme, but as it dries down, the vanilla note resembles something like Pour Un Homme de Caron?! :-) However, it is in a pretty much better and more modern way than that. All the way long, the sweetness of amber is prominently present within the notes, while cedar maintains the powdery aspect. At the beginning, it is more aromatic than original DH, but later, it is more spicy and less aromatic.

Great for classic fans, but not recommended for casual and teen choices, at all. Suitable for cold nights, but can be worn in the mild heat as well.

e9rul7
e9rul7

the best dior fragrance for man!!! love it!!!

urobian
urobian

an stronger vanillic-creamy base than the original, not better but a little diferent.

the first D. H is a hit..simply

Brumen
Brumen

fiùùùùù....2,5 years to get it. i love it deep, intense, warm and very long lasting. wonderful

ps: i have 100 ml bottle, it's not only available 50 ml now in 2008

ccr727
ccr727

I picked up a bottle of this on 57th St. after playing soccer in central park last weekend. I was bringing a first date to a charity ball and wanted to smell liker money. This was certainly a good choice and the date was a success. I've put it into heavy rotation!

ticalau
ticalau

It's one of the best from Dior! :D I love it... and soon i'm gona have it! It's a stronger version of the dior homme and i know it's a night fragrance, but i have 2 say that u can wear it on day 2, but only on special occasions! It's amazing... very sexy and gives an air of good wealth. Just perfect!

marwa
marwa

It smells a bit like Dior Homme but this one is nicer, warmer and more attractive. Dior Homme Intense hasn’t got the same lipstick feeling as the original and it feels more masculine. It has a distinctive vanilla/lavender touch which I like.

Dior Homme Intense by Dior 4.53 out of 5 based on 1719 ratings and 298 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dior Homme Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dior Homme Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Homme Intense by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Homme Intense by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.