Designers » D E » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Dior Homme Sport Dior for men

Dior Homme Sport Dior for men
dislike

I have it: 1075 I had it: 312 I want it: 603 My signature: 30

Dior Homme Sport Dior for men Pictures Dior Homme Sport Dior for men Pictures Dior Homme Sport Dior for men Pictures Dior Homme Sport Dior for men Pictures

In the autumn of 2008, Dior launches Dior Homme Sport, presented as a fresh and explosive fragrance devoted to younger population. Dior Homme Sport fragrance enhances the free spirit of a young man and is announced as an explosive citrus fragrance with a woody base and ginger accord, which follows the tradition of Dior Homme aromas. Presented as a fresh scent of luxury, it comes in the same bottle as its predecessor. The face of the campaign is actor Jude Law. It is available as 50 and 100ml EDT.

The creator of this edition is Francois Demachy, who found his inspiration in the special flavors of red pepper from the U.S.A. The original idea was to create a fragrance that evokes the feeling and sensation that we have while eating candy. Very spicy, burning effects with fresh burst that simply make you breathe deeply.

The top notes are aromas of grapefruit, bergamot, elemi resin and Sicilian lemon. The heart includes Atlas cedar and vetiver with ginger, while base notes include sandalwood accords with pronounced aromas of rosemary and lavender.

Grapefruit Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Elemi resin

Joop! Splash Summer Ticket
Citron Citron

Dior Homme Sport Fragrance Reviews

burgundyaltima

i have a 1.7 oz 99% full dior homme sport 2008 version= $55 shipped conus paypal only

charles_carmichael
charles_carmichael

This is my summer signature - for as long as my two remaining bottles last. This is about as simple as it gets - lemon, ginger, and some (albeit synthetic) sandalwood. But these three elements shine in this fragrance. It's not as original or daring as many niche fragrances, but it represented a virtual oasis in places like Sephora when it was still available. Miles better than any other fresh designer fragrance.

I only wish I could kick Demachy in the cojones for reformulating this and its namesake, the original Dior Homme.

frog23
frog23

Just a word of caution, I think Dior is waaaay to hyped. So with that, I wanted to liked this. All Dior Homme Sport smells like to me is flowers. Not that that is a terrible scent, at all. It's just too floral for me. Kind of reminds me of something my grandmother would wear.

However, for a Spring/Summer scent, Homme Sport knocks it out of the park. They nailed it. This is what Spring smells like.

DR ROCK
DR ROCK

بهترین ادکلن سیتروسی مردونه از همه نطر .
فقط قیمتش یکم بالاس

Gokhanburak53
Gokhanburak53

Can someone tell me, when dhs 2008 production is ended, which year I mean

azizhejji
azizhejji

DH Sport is perfect for hot summer days so refreshing and classy & elegant at the same time , 5 star fragrance highly recommended for summer 10__10 .

PaulyFe12
PaulyFe12

This little number caught me off guard. I was ion the market for a sporty fragrance that I could wear on the regular for summer and not waste my more "executive" smelling summer frags. I tried this, Versace Pour Homme and Chanel Allure Homme sport. I liked VPH the best and bought it a few months later I had a glass or ginger ale and I realized it immediately made me think of Dior Homme Sport (2008). I was able to smell it again and I must say I love this stuff now, just ordered a 3.4oz after I found out no one is selling the old version in favor for the new more grown up less fun version that's honestly lost its zest if I can be honest. I swear the nose works in mysterious ways. I give it a 10/10 for smell, not many frags remind me of my favorite carbonated beverage, 7/10 for longevity, lasts around 6 to 7 hours and a 8/10 for versatility, I could wear this in a shirt and board shorts or in a suit. Its got class and playfullness

bet85

There are a lot of fakes out there of the original version. I already received two of them. I still have my 2008 DHS and it smells nothing like the fakes. The new version smells great. However, the 2008 to me is alot more potent.

eddie.gallardo
eddie.gallardo

Just got this cologne and must say, soooo nothing special! Dont buy!

rabia alhasan
rabia alhasan

رائحته خفيفة ...لكنها منعشة ,ولا تدوم كثيرا

burgundyaltima

My favorite summer fragrance..will garnish compliments! I even compliment myself when I catch whiffs of it lol..projects beastly and last a long time.amazing for spring and summer.

cybersyllables
cybersyllables

After the lemon explosion at the beginning dies down,the mid section is where it shines best.Smells like a fruity herbal tea that has been scented with "iris sugar"...Lasts longer in the summer in the colder months the longevity and projection is lacking.

marto96
marto96

Summer in a bottle

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

Not impressed. Lemon with something sweet. Nice, but unimpressive!

Rio~sswi
Rio~sswi

U deserved a place and credit from me~ Brilliant

Merdogan1
Merdogan1

İlk kokladığınızda limon kolonyasının zengin ve çok çok kaliteli hali gibi hissettirse de zaman geçtikçe kendi türleri içinde gayet kalıcı ve ferahlığını devam ettiren bir kokusu var. Hiç ummadığım şekilde soğuk kış günlerinde bile ofis ortamında dikkat çekip ne kullandığımı soranlar oldu. İndirimdeyken 50ml olarak alıp beğenildiğini görünce daha bitmeden şimdiden yaz için 100ml'lik bir şişe daha aldım. Tüm parfümlerimin taklitlerini en övülen firmalar dahil bir kaç farklı firmadaki taklitlerini denediğimden kesinlikle taklitlerinden uzak durulması gereken bir parfümdür. Yazın sizi hiç üzmeyecektir. Gayet erkeksi ve bir o kadar da rahatlatıcı bir kokudur. Erkekler açısından limon kolonyasına çok benzediğini düşünsem de sanırım kadınlara pek öyle gelmiyor kokusu. :) Şahsen ben de çok beğendim çevremdekiler de olumlu tepkiler verdi. Orjinalini alabiliyorsanız alın kullanın ama taklitlerinden uzak durun.

Not : Yorumlarımı ve özel mesajlarıma cevaplarımı sadece Türkçe olarak yapacağım. Böylece yabancı dil konusunda sıkıntı yaşayan arkadaşlara gerçekten denediğim parfümlerdeki kendi görüşlerimi paylaşmayı amaçlıyorum.

eric.cius
eric.cius

I never wrote a review on this because I kind of did a double review under the 2012 version. In that review in the end I placed each on an even level, different but in the end both equally great. I now kinda take that back. Looking at the name dh "sport"...this version is superior. The 2012 version is dh, but its not sport. No other fragrance except maybe aqva gives me omf in hot weather like dhs2008. Its so fresh, so clean and at the same time chic. While 2012 is definitely chic there is nothing sport about it. I actually find it draining in oppressive heat rather than uplifting. Both are great like I previously reviewed, but if one must claim the name dhsport, its this one. The dhs 2012 should have been another flanker in the dh line called something else.

Akinfor8
Akinfor8

I haven't had to much time with this one but what I have noticed so far is this is only a sport fragrance for about 30 minutes. After that amount of time the fresh lemon goes away and it almost becomes very sweet. It's a great scent, I just don't think its a sport at all.

nyblad
nyblad

I never made it past 30 min. I felt like someone was trying to drown me in lemonjuice. The lemon smells very natural but is far to strong and sharp for me. There is some flowers and some ginger aswell. The flower notes are nice but a bit feminine. I doent like the ginger.

Layzie
Layzie

Ooh, this one opens nicely! There is a citrusy burst that is lightly sweet and pleasant. It gradually develops into a lemony-ginger scent with a hint of jasmine beneath. Dior Homme Sport is not a strong fragrance, but it has decent longevity that keeps you feeling clean. I'm still not sure whether I am sold on this fragrance. However, I have found that the like to dislike ratio is roughly 1:1 among the female sales associates I surveyed that day at Sephora, Macy's, and Bloomingdale's.

MarekG
MarekG

Hi I have both of Dior Homme Sport.2008 and 2012.They are very good but for my 2008 version is much better and much offen usage it.For me is much interesting Compsition with elemi more exiaitment then irys .My overall rating for first of one is 9/10 but for version 2012 is 7/10

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

Went to the duty free and sprayed D&G The One Sport on my left wrist and Dior Homme Sport on my right wrist.
D&G top note was sweeter due to the aquatic and Dior top note was spicy and citrusy due to the ginger and lemons.
I'll get to the base because I was so busy looking at other items at the duty free. I decided to buy the Dior but after 4 hours I can still smell the sweetnes of D&G and a little bit citrus from Dior. Both of them really smelled good and I regret not buying D&G. I really wish I bought the D&G also. I don't get why alot of people are hating the D&G.
D&G Sport and Dior Sport are both nice smelling.

My overall rating for Dior Sport is 7.5/10
My overall rating for D&G Sport is 7.5/10

bet85

I have both this one and the new reformulated sport. I wore both fragrances this entire summer and the only time I received compliments was with the original formulation. Enough said...

What's clever about Dior and in particular The Homme line are the accords created by the mixture of notes to create a similar vibe and continuity throughout.
For example the original Dior Homme has a mustiness which comes from the floral notes constantly fighting (in a good way) with the warm ambery, leathery, earthy heart.
This one for me has the same thing but in a totally different citrus fragrance it's the sharp lemon and grapefruit in the top which is spiced with ginger and for me creates the same effect.
Anyway...when it dries down this fragrance remains nice and fresh, as the ginger note (which I normally not overly keen on) mellows but is still present.
I can see why people think it's over rated because there's lots of fresh citrus scents out there but few have the pedigree of this one in my opinion.
It doesn't compare to Homme or Intense for legendary status and I don't know the cologne version well enough to compare with this other than it is a little softer.
The verdict is...Dior fragrances are really well conceived and you can expect quality from their flankers.

If you have a jar of ground ginger, just open it up and breathe deeply (assuming you are not allergic to it!). That is what this smells like, for hours, including the dry/dusty quality. You can catch hints of some of the other notes now and then, but that "real" ginger smell is really spiking out for me. If something changes during subsequent wearings, I'll update this review.

dosojosnegros
dosojosnegros

i had high hopes for this but was very disappointed. like the review before, the ginger was too much for me. it is a quality product but not for me. my man bigsly came thru in a swap so hopefully he will find it more useful.

bigjakeriz
bigjakeriz

I love the Dior homme line. But I was not a fan of this one sadly. This does not smell like a sport fragrance. The ginger in this was just too much for me. Normally I relate ginger to Asian inspired foods, mainly when I eat sushi I always eat ginger along with it. And I could not get the fact that it reminds me of a sushi bar. As odd as that sounds. But just not a fan of it.

jotalopez
jotalopez

"Sport" is not an appropriate term for this fantastic scent as this is not the type of fragrance that one would wear to go to the gym. In fact, this is not a sport flanker of Dior Homme, which I adore, this stuff is a unique and amazing creation. This fragrance exudes class and casual elegance. I prefer the original DH Sport than the revamped 2012 formula since the new edition is much more citric and lemony than the original one. Perfect balance between citrus and aromatic notes makes this juice the jewel in the crown, moreover, sillage and longevity are a beast. Unfortunately, it's very likely to be replaced soon by the 2012 edition, so I will stock up before it runs out.

Robmeister32
Robmeister32

I love this fragrance. Classy yet sporty at the same time.

tavo

This one last a lot on clothes. Try that.

orestes
orestes

i prefer the new version,iris make the fragrance more better!

uxmanali
uxmanali

I agree some will find it just another citrus/sport fragrance.

But those have ability to dig deeper will love this fragrance.

Quality of this juice is exquisite.

Quality is so good that you really feel like this is a true essence of ingredients it has.

If you want to know how good the quality is, smell Amalfi lemon and Spray DHS on your wrist and after 10 seconds your wrist will smell like Amalfi lemon.

Ginger will join the top notes soon, i never thought i would ever like ginger on me but here in DHS it blends in beautifully with citrus notes.

In the end light woodsy notes in the dry down will make this thing Epic.

Buy it while you still can!

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Your standard "red" smelling aquatic. Reminds me of Tiffany Sport and Xeryus Rouge.

Good for someone in high school or something to be left in your gym bag for hard workouts. I would never try to pass this off as chic. It's not.

NightWolfe
NightWolfe

Greatest aquatic in cologne history

gd15329
gd15329

One day I will buy you baby... soon I hope...
Excellent fragrance! The best sport scent so far in my opinion. (wearable even as a non sport scent)

Pure class!

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

در این خانه عطر گاهی اتفاق افتاده یکسری دوزی خاص خود را داشته و دارد همانند سری قبل این عطر بنام هوم یکی
از دید من بعد از دیگری تنوع را رعایت کرده و سپس ادامه را گرفنه تا بتواند حضور قویتری در بازار این صنعت داشته باشد.
این نام بریا مقاسیه طراحی و شیکی همانند بنز و ب ان و است در مقابل خانه عطر شانل

colognefan85
colognefan85

Opening: Strong blast of fresh Lemon, clean and refreshing. With a bit of aquatic, the lemon is so strong it could be gourmandish.

Dry Down: Still aquatic but with heavy ginger. The ginger is dominate and becomes sour. A small hint of sandalwood in the base but its masked by the ginger.

Projection: High, ive had quite a few people comment on it "all positive" and I get whiffs of it through the day.

Longevity: Medium 4 to 6 hours but with a weak dry down after a few hours.

Overall: The opening Lemon note is one of the most natural that ive smelt in a fragrance, its like fresh squeezed lemons. Very nice! But unfortunately the ginger in the dry down is cause this to be linear. Its also sour and cloying in the heat. I think most wouldnt like the dry down. Also I wouldn't consider this a "sport" fragrance its nothing like a typical aquatic being that it has such a heavy base.

Purchase: TRY If youre looking for a "sport: fragrance this isnt it though.

craniumbash
craniumbash

Bought this 2008 version today for around 64$ along with the 2007 cologne and go to say I love both and this one is totally different from the dior homme and dior homme intense. Some what a tiny bit of it smells like the 2007 cologne but will give them proper wearings before giving out a verdict.

bronstein
bronstein

An excellent summer scent that, however, reminds me strongly of Guerlain Homme L`Eau. Which is a bit unfair as Dior came before Guerlain with a masculine, citric, fresh and elegant fragrance. But really, you need only one of these, as they are quite similar to each other. It follows that this one is recommended, too, by any means.

Fairluck
Fairluck

Longevity so so.. Bau mace hare jadoh... Ambo lebey suko ko dior higher energy.. Haghey jadoh punya dior dah laa mahal supo berok

jose.m.perez
jose.m.perez

KING of the best citric opening ever. Simple, fresh, sexy, clean, natural, safe and elegant. The tittle "Sport" is just not suitable for this beautiful creation. Very versatile and gives good performance. Like 6 hrs of longevity (kind of short for me) and its projection is average good. Perfect for summer and great for any occasion. Comparing this one to the reformulated version, this has more freshness and its more simple. The iris note in the reformulated version is a great add but I love this one more. I really recommend Dior Homme Sport for those who love fresh, clean and citric fragrance. Definitely this one stands tall among all of them.
4.5 out of 5.

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

Dior's sprayer is insane!

vahid333
vahid333

من که راضی نیستم
اطرافیان میگن خوبه اما به نظر من یک چیز خیلی معمولیه و اصلا چیز خاصی نداره

nero77
nero77

Very zesty and incredibly fresh!

Opens with a distinct lemon & citrus vibe. Quite an invigorating classic lemon Eau de Cologne (or even an aquatic) type feel. Also has a strong ginger presence throughout. Spicy peppery ginger in the drydown especially. As others have noted, it's very much like a refreshing drink on a hot summer day (with ice cubes, even..)

Recommended for hot weather mostly, can be refreshing in humid weather, perhaps. However, if price is an issue, there are alternative options available. It's not groundbreaking but it's still quite good. Not bad from Dior but in my opinion there are other alternatives out there. Try this one out in summer for sure!

mtotn69
mtotn69

WOW!!! This stuff is Amazing!!!

Greg1965
Greg1965

Nice scent with long longevity. Personally I like it better than the Dior Cologne 2013. Altough that also is a nice scent but too much, for me at least, citrus.

juan carlos.henriquez

esta colonia huele a un elegante limon, un limon luminoso fresco y levemente amaderado, tiene tambien chispeante gengibre q le da una frescura extra, dior homme juega en el mismo campo q aqua de gio q me gusta mucho, pero dior es mas original y menos usado, en resumidas cuentas un limon elegante masculino jovial y de muy muy buen gusto, me gusta bastante.

petranfx

thenk you i appreciate your help

torres71
torres71

petranfx, yes, you can!

petranfx

im teenager can i wore this fragrances or it is recomendet for matures only?

pjd1234
pjd1234

Heres my favorite fresh/citrus/lemony/sweet/ginger designer sport fragrance. IMHO one of the best citrus fragrance out there in line with chanel allure sport but not too lemony AKA lemon mirangue pie. This one has a ginger prominant base. This is not your typical sport lemon/citrus scent this one has class, sophistication, confident and elegance. This one is a total stunner i get compliments period out of ten people i have asked about this scent all they say is "it smells good" no negative feedback on this one so far. works very well on summer but you can wear it all year around. The scent reminds me of ginger soaked with sugar cane syrup blended with lemon and grapefruit very well balanced not synthetic at all. Just for info this has been reformulated i have not smell the reform one but this is getting hard to find now so get it while you can cause it will disappear soon. this last 7-10 hours tops on me very good for a fresh scent sillage average but on warm days a beast. definitely deserves a bottle in your collection. This is one of those fragrance that if i run out i willl be very piss off for those who loves it re-stock while you can. A very elagant sport fragrance indeed my rate
longevity 8/10 very good for a fresh fragrance 6-8 hours on my skin better on humid days.
sillage average 8/10 projects more on hot days
uniqueness 9/10 id say the only ginger based sport frag done well
over all smell 9/10 for me great my fave summer scent
price vs quality 10/10 for me 70 dollars on your retail store if you can find one its very hard to find now cause theyre being replaced by the reform version.
versatility works well on hot/warm days but a good all year around perfume.

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

This was a disappointment. I caught that seaweed salty vibe that Bvlgari aqva marine gives off, and I really disliked that one! Sorry fans this is a dud in my Fragrance book.

SimplyOliver
SimplyOliver

I liked the opening. However I was disappointed with the middle notes. The ginger / vetiver combination turns really sharp and cloying on my skin. Good longevity. I prefer the Cologne flanker to this one.

Overall good but not for me.

ferdirizky
ferdirizky

bau jeruk plus sedikit jahe cocok buat abis nge gym

mohammad alhasan
mohammad alhasan

great stuff..Dior quality..wish it was not reformulated!

Smyle12
Smyle12

This fragrance always used to amaze me, and I am neither a fan of sport nor citrus based fragrances. Recently, I finally purchased the very last bottle of it from my Sephora. Well, I also sampled Issey Miyake Pour Homme too. Needless to say, after sampling the two side by side, there is no comparison. Issey Miyake blue my mind, and DHS 2008 found it's way back to my Sephora. I struggle to write reviews on fragrances listed in my top 10, as their mind-blowing complexity often means that words can do them no justice, however, after more wearings, if I can, I will attempt to describe the magic that is Issey Miyake in my own voice. We'll see.

taster
taster

I like this fragrance a lot and it's quite similar to Burberry sport.They both share those spicy, refreshing orange notes. Burberry sport have more orange notes and it's spicier, but smells little cheaper than Dior Homme sport. But they're both good, pleasant smelling scents but they're nothing too special. Both can be weared for work or office because they're not noisy or cloying like other scents.
8/10 for Dior Homme Sport!

russraff
russraff

I tried a spray of Homme Sport on my hand a couple of months ago and found it to be superb: Fresh but with a depth missing from Colognes and other citrus fragrances (Acqua di Parma Colonia line being a notable exception). This first test was done during the colder months so I held of buying Homme sport at the time. Now spring is supposed to be near upon us I decided to buy a bottle.

I tried another spray fully expecting to buy, but the scent was not impressing like last time I tried. Weaker somehow, less fresh, less complex. I was confused, dissapointed and started looking for an alternative.

Just to satisfy my curiosity, after going back to the same shop I first sampled Homme Sport, I discovered that the sample bottle on display was the old 2008 formulation and the "to buy" stock were all the new formulation! No wonder I was confused when I re-sampled as that was clearly from the new 2012 formulation A near miss and no mistake!

The 2008 version is much more powerful and fresh. I can imagine wearing the it for any occasion whereas the new 2012 one, quite aside from the reduction in strength and longevity, is a more classy affair. The new version has far less ginger, a more muted citrus and stronger floral notes. It's a lighter more masculine version of Homme. The original is actually less original as it's like 'just another sport frag' but it is done so well, far better than allure sport, all is forgiven. The only other fragrance I was looking at instead of this was Edition Blanche. Different in approach, but both are of equal quality and, on me, last about 4 to 6 hours.

elisnewthing
elisnewthing

i where this almost every day as i work in a hot envitoment
always someone tells me i am smelling good simple but i am never over it

bruno.enrico1
bruno.enrico1

In my opinion it's the best sport fragrance I've ever felt.
The almafi lemon notes are amazing.

bet85

One of Demachy's masterpiece. This fragrance is so refreshing yet really heavy. I find it perfect for warm night outs. Too bad its been reformulated. I will wear the 2012 version as a daily use. This is for special occassions only. Since it is going to be really hard to find in the future.

garett

This lovely masterpiece deserves my second review , actually i am sad. This was so good , and dior discontinued it , reformulated it with some few changes , iris etc. This shouldnot have happened.This was something magical and very unique and freshest thing around. This was my signature perfume. My first bottle of this in my hand still ,and i know , something says inside , yea , your search for signature perfume was over , but thanks to reformulation , it aint over.
New one is not that good like this , i will never forgive dior for this damage done.

Zin full
Zin full

Wow that's all I can say! First time I wore It I got 4 compliments from different girls and one told me she smelled my fragrance all day.. Great refreshing fragrance to boost confidence! Amazing purchase!

Marciu
Marciu

Absolutely the best sport fragrance that was on market EVER! That proves that F. Demachy is an absolute maestro in composing fresh fragrances.

This one is not a typical citrus fragrance. It's opening is a feeling of totally refreshness, fresh squeezed lemons or a very fresh lemon juice - that's what I feel. After about 2 hours it's getting serious, I would say even elegant and formal because of ginger. The ginger-lemon combo is an absolutely genious and masterpiece for me, that's what make this frag unique from other sporty-type ones. I adore it, oh yes! Its base makes it a little warm - I think because of the sandalwood and spicy - because of herbs(rosemary&lavender mix).
Longevity is huge, at least 8 hours, but I usually get 10. Sillage and projection are medium.

An absolutely masterpiece for me! The 2012 version is "only" good, this one - is brilliant.
If ain't broken - why fix it?

Guinea54

This is a great fragrance to me. I really enjoy it. It has a nice combination of citrus notes and ginger. It's very refreshing and a big compliment getter. I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance. the longevity and projection is quite good for a fresh scent. I wish they didn't reformulate this, even though I haven't tried the new formula.. There is an old saying. Don't fix something that isn't broke.

silentrich

Love the opening in this. It's like walking into a citrus juice factory. The citrus note turns a bit aquatic in the dry down and the ginger is a huge player in this. Smells basically like very expensive ginger ale. Fantastic summer fragrance.

Mattybono
Mattybono

(2008 Version)
DHS original formula is so good I can't believe I avoided it for so long! Perfect fresh-lemon opening (that is addicting) then comes a beautiful ginger with hint of cedar and powder in the dry down. I like the fact that there is really none of the iris/lipstick that so dominates Dior Homme and DH Intense. This is a cleaner, more masculine fragrance that garners lots of compliments but doesn't ever offend. Just so much more usable for me, great for any occasion, and lasts easily 8 hours on average. (It really shouldn't even be called "sport" for that matter but I digress!)
Overall Rating: (Excellent) 9.5/10

zenmonkey
zenmonkey

I think this is a great summer fragrance. Not sure I would label it as a sport fragrance, but definitely summer with all the ginger and lemon. Its a clean smell with a touch of a soft sophisticated vibe to it. Im not sure I would use this as a 'casual' cologne, but works great for work, summer dates, dinners, etc. Good longevity and sillage for a summer fresh fragrance which is a big plus. I would say 25+ on age, as there is something about this that has a touch a maturity that may not fit someone younger.

sarifuchs
sarifuchs

Ginger and lemon yaak.

murysusanto
murysusanto

Sport fragrances, such as Armani code sport then there's Burberry sport, have similar smell. The best is Dior sport then Burberry and lastly Armani which has sour smell.
The 2012 bottle almost similar but with the difference in the pusher, the label has also been modified.

Well to do sport fragrance that rates 8.5/10

lightspeed388
lightspeed388

One of the best designer fresh scents on the market. Dior Homme Sport will last 2-3 times longer then your average fresh scent. The Lemon/Ginger combo works very well together and is so fresh and natural smelling. When this fragrance dries down, the Sandalwood tries to soften and make it slightly creamy. Dior Homme Sport stays very fresh, sharp and smells very refreshing. A great fresh scent that will last most of the day, 9/10!!!

doyourownthing
doyourownthing

This is an excellent fragrance (the 2008 version). The newer version - I wouldn't call it a "sport fragrance". It feels very woody and heavier than the original one.

kreshnabolo
kreshnabolo

one of the best designer's lemon scent. the lemon note is entwined with the ginger note that enchances the freshness of the lemon and adds some "sophistication" to the scent.

the opening is really fresh and authentic lemon, after a minute, the ginger comes in and softens the citric sensation from the lemon, chills it up and making this "sport" fragrance more distinctive compared to the others.

once it gets to the heart, the scent softens up and gets a bit sweet, the lemon is still there, the cedar note appears and the ginger gets more prominent.

the longevity is great, i get about 8hours constant (in the 28celcius humid weather)

projection is also great in the first 2-3hours.

this fragrance is powerful enough to be used in 3 seasons (summer, spring and fall) and it is a really versatile scent, any occasion can pulled off with this fragrance.

2008 DHS is more of a authentic lemon + ginger scent to my nose, compared to the 2012 DHS which contained the iris. and 2008 DHS is more unique compared to the 2012 reformulation IMHO.

it has been my signature scent for long (but not anymore) that i will always have this 2008 bottle in my collection.

fazilsmr
fazilsmr

Seriously this is a good perfume and it smells expensive. The perfume opens with nice lemonish smell and the ginger note was placed nicely. This perfume is very long lasting and projection is excellent. 4 sprays will last you the whole day. Still can smell it after 8 hours. The bottle looks exclusive and the smell is so good. A worth buy. I think it smells better than Chanel AHS

Deefit

I walked in a store today and I noticed they had tester bottles of the old formula of this. I talked to one of the people there and they had two 'old' tester bottles, one full and one used (about 10ml left). They were really nice about it and gave me the used one for free, because now they had no use for it anymore. Just my luck! :)

Space Invader
Space Invader

Price: 6/10
Projection: 7/10
Versatility: 8/10
Compliments: 7/10
Buy/Try/Pass? Try
Rating (0-10): 7

Note: If you enjoy non-synthetic fragrances, you check this one out. Overall pleasing fragrance. Best citrus I know. A bit overpriced though.

sarito84
sarito84

The best sport scent out there, smells amazing it shame its been reformulated. I find this version to have great longetivity and projection, I can smell it the following day. Thiis is a great scent for a hot summers day. There are differences between the 2008 and 2012 reformulation to identify which is which but eBay seems to be the easiest place to find the orignal.

Deefit

I love fresh scents, especially citrus based ones. This one is different however. It has something distinctive. I like it, but after a while I find it to become too 'strong' for my taste. That's why I will not buy it. It's still a very nice scent though, in contrary to the 2012 reformulation, which really ruined the concept of the original in my opinion.

Matias Eduardo Suarez
Matias Eduardo Suarez

Es la mejor fragancia q conoci, y conozco varias porque vivo de los perfumes. En mi piel queda perfecta, y es terriblemente agradable para quien la huele, asi me ponga mucho o poco perfume. Exelente fijacion y duracion, " Me han elogiado el perfume despues de largas horas de habermelo puesto !!! ". Es una lastima q la hayan cambiado. Igual la nueva version me gusta, pero no supera a Dior Homme Sport 2008 !!!!! Quiero una Edicion Limitada y me los compro a todos!!!!!

burgundyaltima

One of the best sports frag ever..i love the OLD formulation of Dior Homme Sport.. don't care for the new one..the old one..projects very well! and last all day.. its fresh sharp lively citrus (reminds me of a lemon lime soda) ..puts me in a good mood..wakes me up..leave a scent trail when you walk by...people will notice you.. I've received so many compliments with this one....this is a definite try!

juiceboxking
juiceboxking

very unique for a sport/citrus fagrence. smoother and richer than most. a defferent type of lemon...

vxgas
vxgas

Thanks for g00nerz's discovery where I found my bottle of DHS smells great but is very poor in projection and longevity.

g00nerz
g00nerz

I've been lurking for a while now so I thought it was about time I contribute something. I've decided my first should be my current favourite - Dior Homme Sport. I first discovered this at Nice Airport earlier this year. I loved that orangey citrus burst followed by a classy vanilla-esque drydown which is very similar to the original Dior Homme.

I tried to find it when I returned to the UK but soon discovered a problem - I had tried the brand spanking at-the-time unreleased anywhere but France, 2012 reformulation. In the meantime however I did try the old formula DHS though, which I found to be quite a bit different. It starts off with incredibly zingy lemon citrus as opposed to orange, with grapefruit and ginger. It wasn't too long before I started reading up on these two versions and through other's opinions of old and new reformulations and my own testing when the new reform was finally released in the UK, I came to the decision that the old formula was the one for me - it smells better and is longer lasting.

So, I bought a bottle of old DHS, taking care to buy the correct one (black square, not grey). I had the choice of cosmetic code 1Zxx (2011) or a 9Fxx (2009), but thinking as they were both the old formula I would go for the later one which would be good for longer.

It must have taken about a week of using my 2011 DHS to realise something was not right. The scent was exactly what I expected of the old DHS formula, lemony grapefruit ginger loveliness, however this stuff was lasting 2 hours max, and had little to no projection. Nothing like the test bottle in Debenhams.

So I went back to Debenhams and give the tester another go. I was livid! The tester lasted all day from 9am and was still going strong the next day. Still projecting until I left work at about 4pm. So I exchanged my 2011 for the 2009 bottle at Debenhams (no mean feat I can tell you). And lo and behold the 2009 bottle is amazing in longevity and projection, just like the tester.

So, to conclude - it is my opinion that Dior actually reformulated DHS before the official reformulation in 2012. Dior may not have changed the actual scent, but they definitely changed the potency quite substantially. This would go some way to explain why some reviewers in this thread say how amazing the longevity and projection is, while some say it lasts merely hours. If your local shop still sells old formula DHS, my advice is to go for as early a bottle as you can. The only difference I could find between bottles was the 2011 bottle had the CD logo embossed on the top of the spritzer, while the 2009 bottle has no logo.

Hope this helps any prospective buyers!

tavo

This is a great fragance, very well done, i get an oily lemon, and then it develops into ginger and woods, with a hint of that oily lemon. I also get a hint of something waxy and femenine that gives it class. Good looking bottle. But not the make up thing in original and intense, they played the elemy resin here really good i love that with lemon and ginger.

Its very versatile, i use it in the day and nigth, with good sillage and longevity, so if you are reading this get a bottle, even if its reformulated, cuz that one sounds good too, a hint of iris is something i would like in this fragance, so when i finish my bottle i will get The new one.

dukeofscent
dukeofscent

One of the most "natural" smelling colognes I have ever smelt. It is a pleasure to wear this fragrance. It doesn't garner the compliments that Eau Fraiche, or Allure Homme Sport get from the ladies, but I don't care...I love this juice. Dior hit it out of the park with this offering.

andrelegnani
andrelegnani

I just tried the new version yesterday and I cannot say what I think actually.
It's different form the old version in my opinion..only the drydown is slightly similar.

I think I liked the old one better. I love the lemon opening and I can smell the ginger and the drydown was divine and long lasting.

New version is not warm like the old one and it smells like..well..fragrance...while the old one smelled like the real thing. Like you have been cooking something made of lemon and and ginger and you had the smell of them in your hands. And lasting power is not long like old one at all.

New version surely is much more similar to the original Dior Homme, but I think they're too similar in a way now. I don't see why someone would like two iris perfumes that smell almost the same now.

I guess I'll just have to save my almost ending bottle of the old formula of DHS. And switch to Azzarro Chrome Sport for the lemon fix.
Sad sad sad.

twlahue
twlahue

If you like this, try c.o. bigelow white for men, from bath and body works.

marky.montilla
marky.montilla

Wait to appreciate.. ;)

williamvargas
williamvargas

a wonderful pleasing cologne fragrance for a man to wear in an office environment..very bright , crisp and clean.some fruit... very nice.. thumbs up..!! got a nice sized sample from the perfumed court, enough to give it a decent trial. not sure if this the older or newest version. i will have to find out, which ever one it is , this is the one i want. lots of compliments of just how good i smell today. i really like this one.dior makes some wonderful products. highly recommend sniffing this one out. i am normally not a fan of sport scents, most of the time i am not overly impressed, but this one is the exception, roadester sport is also interesting, but this one i will have to purchase..

partan.iran
partan.iran

خوب کارهای دیور اصولا در بین بوهای مشابه در برندهای مختلف دوام بیشتری دارد
این کار کاملا فرش هست و بوی زیبای مرکبات مخصوصصصصصصا لیمو را در اون حس میکنین
یک لیموی تازه که مرطوب نیست و دم بدی نداره تازه گی
همراه خشکی خاصی هست گویا ،عجیب هست
میدونین،این لیمو لیمویی نیست که بعداز مدتی با بوی بدن ترکیب شود یا بوی گندیدگی بگیرد به نظرم فقط همین شاخصش میکنه در غیر این صورت بوی کاملا تکراری هست
بسیار شبیه بوی allur chanel هست
یا همان تندی و همان فرش بودن و همان رایحه مرکباتش
پخش بوش روی پوست من خوب بوده اما نسبت به قیمتش یک عطری با رایحه تکراری هست ،البته با کیفیت
بوی forever رو هم حتما تست کنین در یک کلاس بو قرار داردند تقریبا

EnPassant
EnPassant

Thumbs always up!!! Love this one!!! Notes balanced in a perfect way... lemon and ginger... wonderful!!!

Great for daywear... especially here in Brazil!!! Extremely cool and sporty.

Chandler Burr is so damn right!!! "should be part of all men´s wardrobe..."

P.S. I smelled this "reformulated guy" last week and I liked in the same way. A little less of lemon and bergamot... the ginger keeps playing the game beautifully!!!

garett

This greenish juice is discontinued and now dior has reformulated version of dior homme sport which has a slightly light brownish golden color.I love this version more over the new one.Newer one is a bit light and average longevity but this one is hellaciously bright and fresh.It makes me feel like i love in monaco and i am on some yacht without having to go to monaco.I just close my eyes and i feel like in some dope place like monaco.It even makes me lose depression and any wee bit of anxiety in everyday life.Calms the animal inside.Fortunately even after discontinuation i could get one from the dior kiosk in a mall in my city.I'M gon' preserve it till i can.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Dior Homme Sport opens with a fairly standardized lemon/ginger combination, with extra emphasis on citrus. As it dries, the fruity notes get funkier (maybe because of the grapefruit), and a greener texture emerges (perhaps via lavender). Eventually a fresh sandal and cedarwood drydown closes things out. It's very modern-smelling, a bit demure because nothing is aggressive or risky in the composition, and a little boring. It beats wearing anything by Axe/Lynx, but that's not saying all that much for Dior. Try before you buy.

Lilyth
Lilyth

Damnly sexy. Dont want to buy it, it will come to no good for family life :)))

st6
st6

This fragrance is ok to me. Better than many other "summer" fragrance. But it seems some people did not like it.

"There are soo many better options."

What do you think is better for summer?

Ruchira1987
Ruchira1987

One of the best perfumes i have. Ladies love it. It carries a very unique fragrance

Abstraction
Abstraction

I love this fragrance. It is a fresh, citrus fragrance, but it is a deep. My favorite citrus fragrance. Long lasting. And it is not typical sport fragrance.

huyyu
huyyu

The top note is smell very ginger and i dont like it so much
But the base note is great, very fresh and clean
Last about 6~9 hours in different weathers
I usually spray 1-2 hours before going out
Girls love it hehe :D

LSDnSideBurns
LSDnSideBurns

Neither impressive nor groundbreaking, though a finely crafted scent overall. A very natural smelling ginger with smooth lemon over slightly warm woods. I would describe it as "...nice"

Can work well with either formal or casual attire, creates the aura of a clean and well-groomed man. Not a work of art but something simple you can grab to feel refreshed and clean.

Projection is moderate on me, while longevity is good with about 8-9 hrs of lasting power. Can't really go wrong with the house of Dior, their brand image I find is centered around elegance and glamour, it is rare for them to release a scent of poor quality, even if the scent itself is not well received. Case in point: Dior Homme Sport - simple, but simply done well.

Kain
Kain

This fragrance by far is the best lemon based fragrance for me.
In the opening you can smell fresh and so natural lemon mixed with some ginger. the ginger note warm it up just a little and it's not as spicy and warm as you may think.
In the drydown the grapefruit note join in with only hint of sweetness in the background.
It's a linear fragrance so lemon and ginger with hint of grapefruit and sweetness, all the way through!
Very good projection and longevity.
يه عطر بسيار خوشبو و طبيعي كه به جرات ميتونم بگم طبيعي ترين بوي ليمويي هست كه تاحالا استشمام كردم
رايحه ابتدايي اين عطر رايحه بسيار شاداب و خنك و در عين حال ترش و طبيعي ليمو هست. دقيقا مثل اينكه يه ليمو ترش رو قاچ كنين و بو كنين
رايحه زنجبيل هم در كنار ليمو وجود داره كه اونو كمي گرم و بالانس ميكنه
در ادامه كمي رايحه گريپ فروت و مقدار بسيار ناچيزي رايحه هاي شيرين به اين تركيب اضافه ميشن
اين عطر بوي خطي داره و از اول تا آخر شما تقريبا يه بو رو حس ميكنين
همونطور كه گفتم بوي ليمو تو اين عطر بسيار طبيعي و بينظيره
پخش بو و ماندگاري خوبي داره

qwerty82
qwerty82

A poor effort by Dior. It doesn't deserve the Dior Homme title. This is not even in the same league as Dior Homme or Dior Homme Intense.

EnragedApollo
EnragedApollo

OMG it smells so sexy <3 But it doesn't like my skin :( Longevity on this sucks... Dior Homme lasted longer.

Roqfort
Roqfort

Very good quality scent for hotter days.
Sexy, classy and worthy competitor to Chanel Allure Home Sport.

Gault
Gault

Apart from the initial burst of lemon, which is somewhat unpleasent, its a safe fragrance, creamy lemon and ginger, thats it, simple but very natural. Like!

showgoeson
showgoeson

I am not a big fan of this cologne. Projection and longevity is amazing for this, but the smell is just whatever. It's a lemon and ginger and nothing else. I mean do I wanna smell like that? Not really. There are soo many better options.

I'd give it 5/10.

minosha
minosha

Dior Homme Sport is, unlike the name suggests, not a typical sport fragrance. It has a strong (but not too strong)lemon and ginger smell which gives the fragrance a fresh smell during the entire time, though. A lovely fragrance for summer and warm spring days.

Overall, I would rate this one a 9/10!

ravjan
ravjan

Unfortunately, it now got replaced by the new Dior Homme Sport which is not my cup of tea as it resembles the original scent a lot which is sadly a no-no in my book. This version was very nice. Time to stock up on it before it's discontinued.

marioslg3
marioslg3

This is indeed a nice perfume....but if you want to smell a real real lemon, try Allure Homme sport Cologne version.....and next, Allure Homme edition Blanche....Especially the first one, is a lemon that smells like a lemon, absolutely. Dior is a lemon/ginger perfume, also very nice indeed, but the purest lemon that I have ever tried, is the lemon in Allure Homme Sport Cologne version.

dmoman
dmoman

Ahead of most sport cologne. Arguably best lemon scent...on top note. Longevity last a little better than most sport colognes but still isn't saying much. Great opening, but after that just like most sports.

thor
thor

Oh Man! The Opening! - An absolutely insane burst of lemony freshness. A great summer fragrance it is, without a doubt.

Some say the ginger in it is too overpowering but i would like to disagree. I think the ginger and lemon are perfectly blended together with the vetiver.

I'm just a little dissappointed with its longevity though (i'm getting just 4-5 hrs tops). Its sillage however, is quite remarkable. It projects really well throughout the 4-5 hrs but then suddenly - it just vanishes!

I really like Dior HS (just wish it lasted a little longer).

Sillage: 8/10

darrshanjvoraa
darrshanjvoraa

generally sport fragrances dont hav much to reveal except few and tis one really has got the interesting opening and specially settling notes, now here the quality is really good, and the longevity is really good which others sport frag dont hav, the some other few sports frag r

allure homme sport by chanel

then blanche edition chanel.

in all the above the dry down final notes r very good .

deki
deki

the best !!!!

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

Dior Homme Sport is a very light, warm and fruity scent. It's not like the other "Sporty" fragrances. You can definatly smell the notes of grapefruit, lemon, ginger and sandalwood. It's a tad bit similar to Burberry Sport... kind of. It's very nice and comforting. I like it :)

God bless!!

sf2explus
sf2explus

One of the best lemon opening imo. The lemon here i quality when in the top notes very clean lemon very natural with ginger and vetiver supporting that top. The top notes do tone down after an hour where the lemon note mixes with cold chopped ginger which is very zingy to the nose. the vetiver is done in a mild way so the fragrance doesn't become too soapy at any stage. the best way to think of this scent is a fragrance that is dominated by ginger. The ginger here is more than a note the fragrance is as ginger as it can gets.It will take the right person to pull off the scent. to understand this fragrance it will require an hour to go from the top notes to the dry down. so when you spray do wait an hour before you commit to buy. this fragrance uses top qulity ingredients nothing synthetic smelling here.
sillage is good and longevety is between 8-10 hours
bottle design is excellent sprayer is too soft imo its like it reqires zero effort which can be good for some.

Scent 7.5/10

juan carlos.henriquez

lo use para el cumpleaños demi hijo, muchos preguntabanq perfume tenia puesto, realmnete aroma de clase,aunque mejor es edition blanche.

periquito89

agree with Kristo. Miles apart ...

Vierhuizen
Vierhuizen

Dior Homme Sport, ahh, a nice blast of freshness. But in a somewhat reserved way, and, uh, not exactly a good one.

When I spray this, I get an initial blast of lemon, grapefruit and ginger, sounds pleasant, right?

But something about it makes it a little to formal for my taste, maybe I would wear this to a formal occasion, or if I was business man who couldn't wear a strong cologne.

This one just seems a little to mature for me, it's like someone who wants to be crazy but is to embarrassed to show it.

Even with all this said, I have to give it huge props for it's quality and longevity. Definitely a good summer/sport scent if you are 20 or older. But to my fellow highschoolers and college goers, stick with Versace Pour Homme and Allure Homme Sport.

Wilz
Wilz

A really nice burst of citrus in the opening, but after a while the ginger started to dominate too much for me. I still really like it, but would love it more if the ginger was toned down a little.

cyber861
cyber861

نمیدونم تعریف کنم یا نکنم.خیلی خوشم نیامد ازش.موندگاری رو لباس در حده چند روز .یکم تنده و برای افرادی مثله من باعثه سردرد میشه.

تند و ترش و تیزه.پخشه بوش هم خوبه.ولی خب متاسفانه داره نمونه بوش زیاد میشه.

m_e110
m_e110

خوب تمیز و استثنای ماندگاری روی لباس در حد 3 روز روی پوست 10تا 12 ساعت پخش بو با اینکه عطری خنک به شمار میاد در حد ی عطر کاملا گرم وشامه پر کن موفق باشید

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

DHS start with citrus and ginger.
Few minutes later ,ginger start to be more stronger.
It's all about citrus ginger.
Very well done,very naturel citrus and nothing synthetic to me .
Weird thing that sometimes if i dont used it for a long time the first spray give me an orangy and not citrusy opening.
Most suitable for casual spring and summer use.
Longevity about 5 hours ,moderate in projection.
Anyone interested in this genre ,go check allure homme sport ,the cologne version.

K LUE

Well I do own a bottle of this wonderful stuff. It is very fresh and clean but I must admit that is does have an overwhelming smell from the ginger if not carefully applied. This cologne is definitively for active lifestyle. Sport cologne I think so. Good job Dior :)

kristo
kristo

As much as I do have to agree that there are slight similarities to Burberry Sport for men, they are still miles apart though.

mal23

Fresh blast of Lemon/Ginger based Summer scent. I get 3-5 hours on my skin. A more casual scent than Chanel Allure Homme Sport. An all-time sport scent that you can wear everyday in the Summer. Must Have.

Buysblind
Buysblind

Dior Homme Sport by Christian Dior

This is one of my favorite citrus-based fragrances and definitely my favorite 'sport' fragrance.

Other than its name it bears no resemblance to the other Dior Homme fragrances. So I will not be comparing it to them.

I'll keep the review simple...

DHS opens up with a fresh, invigorating blast of citrus in which the dominant note is grapefruit. In my opinion the grapefruit is done very well in that it manages to walk a fine line between the sweet and bitter. I've smelled fragrances that delve into both areas and prefer how Dior has chosen to do it here the most.

As the citrus settles, an energetic and vibrant ginger-note emerges at the heart. Well supported by the citrus, this ginger note persists for the duration of the scent and never leaves.

What I love about Dior Homme Sport is while the Citrus and Ginger create a wonderfully invigorating center, a subtle aquatic atmosphere develops in the background and rests around it. So while you have this charged, energetic heart-center, there is this calm and refreshing aura holding it in place. The aquatic feel that DHS develops is not oceanic in any sense but more along the lines of cool spring water.

Longevity is great for a fragrance of this kind...I get 6 to 8 hours every time.

Projection is excellent....not a monster or cloying at all, but very evident. I wore it in smoky Atlantic City casinos and it cut right through the smoke like a knife.

Responses have all been positive when wearing this. Great as a casual date scent, gym scent, or hanging out with your buddies. I highly recommend this.

kilicata

sillage:9.5/10
scent:9.5/10

rainydays
rainydays

A nice, casual, wearable fragrance. On my boyfriend it starts out pretty nondescript and usual, but after about 20 minutes or so it warms up and I notice the ginger and the slight woody warmth of cedar. Very balanced so it's not too heavy, but still masculine and energetic.

dab
dab

The best Sport fragrance on the market, Chanel AHS is the closest.

celestialstar19
celestialstar19

This smells wonderful and it lasts and lasts! Sexy, clean, and masculine what more could you want for a man!?

Guinea54

First I would like to say this is completely different than dior homme/intense and allure homme sport. to me this fragrance has more in common with something like issey miyaki.

The main components I get from this are a tart citrus Lemon/grapefruit and ginger. The ginger for me plays the most dominant role. Overall I enjoy this, it is crisp and refreshing and the ginger is soothing and calming.. the only down side is people who do not like ginger will hate this. Sometimes I feel the ginger is a little bit overpowering on my skin and all I get is the ginger note mixed in with some woods. The scent has a very Asian, or Japanese type of feel to it. I loved this scent when I first tried it, but i have the feeling the ginger will get to me if I wear this too much.. Overall I think its a very nice warm weather scent that is refreshing.

scent- 8 out of 10
Longevity- 7 out of 10
Projection- 7 out of 10

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

I saw a limited edition of this in an all black package on ebay, never seen or heard of it anywhere, does anybody know anything about it?

gsffqgf
gsffqgf

Dior Homme Sport is simple and uncomplicated, yet sophisticated and elegant as well. It is simply citrus and ginger with a wonderful warm woodsy base. the top-note is sharp citrus with ginger, but an incredibly natural citrus, not at all synthetic or reminiscent of household cleaning products. From there its ginger and citrus the whole way through with hints of lavender and that ever present woodsy base. This fragrance is way ahead of other "sport" fragrances with synthetic lemon and aqua notes. At the moment this is my signature. It's great for any occasion and very versatile, but almost smells too nice to use at the gym. Longevity is good and silage is decent. All in all it is certainly one of the best "fresh" fragrances around.

JohnMc
JohnMc

I'm obviously in the minority here; but after purchasing DH and intending to purchase DH Intense, I have to say that whilst visually the flacon suggested some sort of relation from those two in terms of the composition of the scent, nothing could be further from the truth. I found it to be bland and very nondescript, in addition I admit to being 'one of those' who struggles with an inbuilt prejudice toward 'sport' fragrances. Nevertheless, I remain open to conversion to such fragrances, but alas for me this fragrance definitely won't be the one to cause such a conversion, no more than Allure Homme Sport' will be either - another 'holy grail' that fails to invoke reverence in me!

alebanfield
alebanfield

just excellent, it lasts all day, u receive complements every where u r, silage good.... I bought a 50 ml to try, i wanna buy another one

m-hani

مناسب مصرف روزانه
با احترام

junglefun
junglefun

Never liked this one, my nose doesn't mix with most frags from Dior.

omarsayfeddin
omarsayfeddin

I realy like it
its very sumary fregrent

ROMIOS
ROMIOS

I like DHS. People seem to compare it with Allure homme sport.They are very different. But, i can tell you the difference i see. I can see a young charismatic tennis player wearing Dior H S, and i can see a coach of a big Champions Leage soccer team wearing Allure H S. Both are fantastic fragrance.

Severino Laguzza
Severino Laguzza

Maybe Demachy Francois has done the best sport perfume of all time. Dior Homme Sport is perfect! The ginger in it reminds me of YSL L'Homme. I miss the smell of it when I'm not using it.

oxm
oxm

Dior Homme Sport, I really like this fragrance, it's like a sorbet tasting liquid in a day that is not so hot, the effect is surprisingly fresh, the ginger also gives a very curious and particular note. Domains for much of the citrus, ginger and vetiver dictate the timing and the background music is of sandalwood and rosemary.
The feeling we have after the spray, it is like to feel clean and fresh air after a thunderstorm.
Very good

vinifala
vinifala

Waxy, citrus, ginger and refreshing.
Perfect for a sunny day outside.
It's a bit heavy on lemon, but once that blends with the ginger it's all good until you get the suble woodsy notes in the end. Lasting power is good, about 6 hours on my skin.

silentrich

If your a fan of Dior Homme or Homme intense you'll probably like this one as it has the same waxy lipstick note. The opening is waxy lemons, the heart and base are the same waxy lemons with the ginger kicking in. Between Allure Homme Sport and this I'd definately take the former. Pass on this one.

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

First I would have to disagree that it is better than Allure Homme Sport. They are different but in the general realm of fragrances Allure Homme Sport is probably the best cologne you can get under $100 dollars. With that said...

Upon initial spray I get a blast of lemon. A very good lemon. One I enjoy thoroughly. In about 15 minutes (or shorter) the ginger kicks in and stays for the duration of the scent. As it transitions to the middle the lemon dries down to a more subtle citrus, the ginger seems to step it up a bit and the woods starts to sweeten things up. The base is pleasant and still noticeable but I get more ginger with some sweetness added to it.

Overall this is a really pleasant fragrance. If you asked me what is smells like it sort of has a Sprite or Champagne feel to it. I think the citrus coupled with the Ginger and the woods gives it that smell. Sort of a fizzy soda pop but the something makes it almost smell like a glass of champagne.

The silage is moderate, the projection in the type is bright and stays around for a few hours then gets a little closer to the skin but someone close will smell you (at least I smell myself quite well). I have yet to get compliments without asking people to smell me but that shouldn't detour you. All in all I really like it, and think it will be a staple in my collection due to price and versatility. I couldn't see myself in a gym with this or doing any real heavy activity. This is great for office use in the summer and or a date or hanging around. But I believe AHS to be a bit more luxurious than this. All in all 8.5 out of 10.
Lionel Woods

liverpoolism
liverpoolism

Mild but long lasting and much much better than Allure homme sport.

Tuvok
Tuvok

I personally don't like such a stron lemon smell but in this one after it settles down a bit I like very much. 1st time I tried it i hated it, but after a 2nd test I started to like this one and bought myself today a 50 ml bottle. Too bad it lasts on me only 5 hours, but I find it normal with this type of scents. Dior Homme Sport and Lanvin L'homme Sport will be my summer scents for summer 2011.

Moonshield
Moonshield

may be preferred instead of dior dune. coz at least as fresh dune and more lasting...

Longevity 7/10

K1
K1

I don't know should I be happy or not, is it a good perfume holding the name of another good perfume or is a bad release of another good perfume? Is is simplified Dior Homme Intense or is it something on its own? Is it the only flanker of Dior or is it gonna happen regularly onward.
All these question in my mind make me worry while I'm testing this perfume.
DHS is a fresh citric gingery and gingery and again gingery aroma on aquatic slight smoky ambiance. It's a nice choose for hot summer and tropical vacations, but better than everything, windy cloudy summer day at beach! Oomph!
But isn't it just decreasing Homme Intense?

awholenuworld
awholenuworld

This is by far the sportiest fragrance I have ever had. I could even remember its scent by just looking at the bottle. It is such a DENSE and FRESH fragrance that works extremely well with an early morning or a lovely afternoon after a workout.

I really love that Dior Homme Sport is a really natural interpretation of citrus. There's nothing synthetic or harsh about it whatsoever. It's absolutely perfect for Spring and Summer, and definitely serves its purpose as a sports cologne.

Dior Homme Sport opens with zesty and fresh lemon peel and grapefruit. It fizzes up your nose at first, but when it settles it's quite enticing and clean. It reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue for women, however it's less cedary and less bold.

The vetiver and lavender notes make this fragrance rather masculine and aromatic. It's really surprising that this fragrance is a flanker of Dior Homme, which was quite sweet and dark.

Dior Homme Sport isn't the most original composition you're going to stumble upon, however despite its simplicity, I really like this perfume, especially on men. I usually hate citrus based scents, so for me to enjoy smelling this means something.

The sillage is really good, definitely not overpowering or too soft. It's the kind of fragrance that will last on the skin too, especially during and after strenuous exercising. I highly recommend.

darlosu
darlosu

Quite similar with Chanel H. Sport cologne, but more synthetic smell.. For me 7/10.

Karhu
Karhu

Wife smelled this while buying me L'eau D'Issey and absolutely loved it, so it looks like there could be another unwise use of our hard-earned money around the corner. I am really excited to try this, especially given how disappointed I was/am with Dior Homme and Homme Intense.

kasun
kasun

this is like lemon water in spices...
sometimes it gives citrus...
it give a unique fragrance and everyone ask for the name
its become my life scent, must have fragrance for me..

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

The three main notes in this fragrance are Grapefruit, Ginger and cedarwood. It stings my nose. It's beyond the point of freshness. Is this how all sport editions aim to be?

K LUE

EXCELLENT! Enough said :)

relevos

SILLAGE: 9/10

8.50/10

crossbow
crossbow

On me it opened with citrus, and there it stayed for the rest of the day. Citrus, citrus, and more citrus. Not for me thanks.

JustinV
JustinV

On my skin:

Top: Citrus burst. It is potent and loud. 30 minutes

Middle + Base: Citrus + ginger, muted woods, muted floral, muted powdery feel. 12 hours.

This fragrance is mad.

Excellent work scent.

Sport? I don't think so. To thick for it!!!!

Excellent work scent.

Works well on both hot and cold weather. This fragrance is as mad as it gets.

My rating (base on 5 stars)

Scent: 5 (cool, wasssap y'all sports fragrance).

Sillage: 5 (wait for it to patiently rise, and this is a bomb).

Time length: 5 (12 hours, nuts, you get notice for 6 hours).

Occasion: 5 (work, work ,work, but I am bias enough to give it a five because it is extremely for work, and it will pay off at work).

Overall base on mathematics: 5/5

A bias verdict from a simple fragrance, but hey, simple is the best things in life =)

periquito89

Nice citrus start combined with a pale but confortable sweet drydown, just like narigudo wrote. I think it's a bit more than just a sport scent. I´m glad to own a bottle. And since I feel the same, I gave to valentino's review a thumbs up.

mbasilakism
mbasilakism

Not very long lasting but very impressive perfume! For men who like citrus...

Laguzza
Laguzza

It is similar to the Swiss Army !!!

nas2000
nas2000

Starts fresh citrusy, then after a short time the only thing you smell is fresh ginger and ceder.
Absolutly boring and nothing in common with the original Dior Homme (which in my opinion is not good too).
If you want a good summer scent stay with Chanel Allure Edition Blanche, you wont regret it!

Valentino
Valentino

As I search for my Holy Grail scent year after year, (you know the one, spicy, woody, complex, highly individual...let me know if you find it!) I have noticed a strange irony. Some of the most beautiful, and I mean stunningly gorgeous women in my life, prefer fresh (read boring) frags on a man. I have no idea why; maybe it's the whole no-nonsense, showered and out-the-door image. Now I'm not one to change in order to be liked, but if I had to choose a 'fresh' Holy Grail, it would be Dior Homme Sport.

In three basic notes, sparkling Sicilian lemon top, Ginger heart and smooth Cedarwood base, Dior has hit the nail on the head. Somehow sophisticated yet simple at the same time, this one has eclipsed my previous favourites. I think the reason is the balance it strikes between fresh and woody. I find Allure Homme Sport for example too 'piercing', screechy and synthetic. This one however has a nicely rounded character.

Now the natural citrus is nothing new; Armani Eau pour homme and Eau Sauvage long before that went the same route. But here we have a nice update of those 'old-school' fresh and manly frags.

If you are buying a gift for a man of any age this Christmas, or don't have the time to go around trying stuff out, I can recommend this as a safe blind buy.

guest_johnd82
guest_johnd82

This is by far one of the best citrus sport fragrances available! Amazing detail on the bottle and the fragrance is just very good if not better than some of the Chanels out there! The only one I own from Chanel is Platinum Egoiste which I love very much. DS takes head on the entire Allure line without a problem.

I've tested

ALLURE
ALLURE HS
ALLURE CS
ALLURE EB

And I can tell you that this fragrance is the best citrus i've smelled!

This scent smells very classy, and very unique. This has a very tame citrus lemon that whispers and doesn't smell like a chemical cleaner! Great for spring and summer! I give this a 10/10!

Not your run of the mill sport scent at all, DHS is an elegant and a very masculine yet refined fragrance, too good for the gym...

There is some interesting juxtaposition in the notes of this juice: elemi resin in the top, then rosemary and lavender in the base. Francois Demachy turns Dior Homme inside-out, but compromises none of its beauty. The elemi adds a subtle warmth to the bright fresh citrus opening, mostly lemon and grapefruit with bergamot adding a slight bitterness that works well. The body of this contains ginger, but more a fresh sliced ginger than a dry spice, and the vetiver and cedar make it woody and earthy, but surprisingly clean. The drydown's sandalwood is creamy, while rosemary finishes warm, green and aromatic. Lavender is stunning in the base and adds a woody green floral aspect, outstanding! This is perhaps the best sport scent on the market IMHO, and I find it beautiful and intruiging. DHS says sexy and classy without pretense or flashiness-this is a great guy, who everyone likes and wants to know, who just happens to be rich. A very comfortable, clean, down to earth cologne that takes "sport" to a whole other level...

Sillage: good
Longevity: great
Overall: 4.25/5

Sport this and sport that...when it comes to DHS, forget what you THINK you know about sport scents. The myriad of the ones on the market are flash-in-the-pan professional atheletes and DHS is an Olympic hopeful: full of energy and drive, beautifully formed and utterly impressive-an ideal athlete; as opposed to the overpayed talentless mass-market "stars" of today...GET THIS!!

guest_Alejandro
guest_Alejandro

Be careful buying it because I also was sold out for its freshness but when I started using it regularly it turned out to be too gingery and warm for summer but too citrussy for winter. As a result I had headache each time I applied it! So for me it was only waste of money.

andrew85

This is such an amazing fragrance... its sporty, young, sofisticaded, so different than the sports version out there like Allure Homme Sport and the others... this juice is marvelous... sexy, sporty, young, fresh, clean, it has almost everything.. this is the perfect present for a guy....

sherry99
sherry99

For this one i can only say 'LOVE IS NOT SEX' ::::))
This is my LOVE ::::)))))))
No questions about smell, sillage or longevity.

kerrso99
kerrso99

Sorry guys and girls but dont like this, its very fresh but for me to much ginger in the scent, its just over powers the other ingredients

guest_ed na taga bilbao
guest_ed na taga bilbao

nice, sweet scent but only after the strong citrusy notes wear off.

RobbieX
RobbieX

Has a squirt of this in a posh shop in Liverpool UK. I thought it was really nice, fresh, sweet with a strong ginger note in there. My girl doesn't like ginger in scents so............. oh well!

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

This is a Pleasant surprise by DIOR.I have many Citrusy colognes in my collection but DHS is in Different way.without hyperbole DIOR is the best maker for this Cologne.Yes it is clearly a DIOR.

It starts with Citrusy and Fresh quite Uplifting and Aromatic.Gives me a lot of Energy.A scent that brings pleasure inspiration.quite good to occupy the attention of people.

This EDT is GREAT example of what the Active men should wear EVERYDAY.almost suitable for more occasions in the SUMMER.overall it is a perfect choice. In my opinion not only this Generally DIOR is something ultra of a perfume.

SILLAGE?Excellent.

LONGEVITY?+8 Hours on my skin.

bwcw81
bwcw81

I like this fragrance, it is simple and nicely blend floral with woody scent in a masculine way. But somehow I found it's longevity is not that great, after 3 hours of 2 spray applied, it become too mild and you need to sniff closed to your skin to get the smell, this is not what I'll expect from Dior with that premium price, Chanel Allure Homme Sport has the greatest longevity I ever tried in the sport fragrance.

The notes are pretty linear here, silliage is moderate, it stay close to your skin. One thing I like about this is it give you instant boost of freshness after you applied it for the first few minutes, kind of energize you after a bath from sport!
I will give this 6.5/10.

carera
carera

one of the best release of sport perfumes

M.David
M.David

This is a fragrance that knows how to mix a fresh sporty character with a touch of elegance and sophistication. You can see a mile off that you're wearing a good perfume (NOT GENERIC). His sillage is more than adequate and the longevity would be around 8 hours. This is a wonderful choice for any time of day and why not say to take over any day, though a formal event I would play with the Dior Homme Intense, another great perfume by Christian Dior. 9/10 for me.

mal23

This is certainly a Summer fragrance with predominant citrus and woodsy notes. However, I agree that towards the top notes there is a synthetic and unpleasant note that lingers for an hour or so. The middle and base notes are better and release a nice vetiver and sandalwood scent that improves the fragrance. My feeling is that it is not great but not bad. It is a "must try", but for me there are nicer lemon woody frags out there, like: Aqua di Parma line. Overall a 7.5/10.

scenturian
scenturian

It is not sport or citrusy like many others. For me Dior-Sport is a wrong naming. Some kinda lighter and softer version of original edt.
Yes starts with citrus notes, but then ginger and woody notes kick in.

Good longevity and sillage. Great choice for summer.

behzad1280
behzad1280

Very citrusy.
I couldn’t stand it.
Like “Allure Homme Sport” it causes nausea to me (but it’s way bettr!)

مثل بیشتر عطرهای اسپورت، به شدت بوی اسانس لیمو و پرتقال داره و مثل عطر الور اسپرت به من احساس سردرد و گیجی میده.
اما به نظر من از الور اسپرت بهتره
دوام بالایی داره و براستی برای استفاده قبل از رفتن به ورزش مناسبه

dema2727
dema2727

I received a sample of this wonderful fragrance and I´ll buy a bottle as soon as possible, for me it´s in the same level that bvlgari aqva & l´eau d´issey pour homme, the type of fragrances i like, thanks

andrew85

i really like this, fresh, sexy. young, the citric ginger note i really like in this. similar to Allure Homme Sport Cologne, but this is more complex and sofisticade.. i like this, perfect for summer outs...

sawyer82
sawyer82

I like it very much!! The citrus opening is slightly synthetic, but fade away into a citrusly-classy-elegant smell. Compliment getter.

auchel
auchel

Wonderfully fresh but full-bodied. The citrus and ginger are perfectly balanced with the woody undertones. There's a strong sweetness in the finish and it has great longevity.

sky76sky

.....an addition to my previous review:

This scent has really grown on me. I liked it before, but now it has snuck onto my "love" list.

Yes, it is a simple citrus with a clean cut of fresh ginger, but it is so achingly, breath-takingly well-made & easy to wear. Young or old, day or night, office or party....whenever I smell this on a man it makes me smile.

Very, very appealing. Up there with Issey & Chanel Edition Blanche & Sport.

Rich28
Rich28

Probably one of the best scents out there right now. I really don't like overly citrusy scents, but this is a Great interpretation of citrus and ginger. Even though the scent is supposed to appeal to the sporty type, i find that this scent works well in the office and it lasts long. I'd place it somewhere between modern and classic.

costaleo
costaleo

very, very unique and complex scent. It's fresh and has great longevity. Stays on the skin for some hours. i just got my bottle, am wearing it right now and can't stop bringing my arm to my nose to feel it closer to me. I live in a very hot city in Brazil, summer is already here and I couldn't have made a better choice for a summer fragance.

wallflower
wallflower

i think its a fantastic male perfume, i just love it.
its very citrusy and fresh, the main note is the ginger, which i very much like the smell of. it gives the perfume a really nice herbal aroma.
not too dominant and masculin scent, i would categorize it as rather subtle and sensual which is a good thing because i prefer mens cologne this way.
on the right man it could be very sexy. it doesnt shout at your face but it gives the message: i am an intelligent and sensitive guy with style.
i think that Jude Law was a great choice for the advertisements, i imagine it would suit him pretty much. the bottle is very nice and refined. guys, you cannot go wrong with this!;)

acc
acc

I usually form an idea about a fragrance very quickly and i can anticipate how the fragrance will dry down. This one was a big challenge for me.
It smells sweet-sour-burnt. Goes to a lot of directions at the same time. I hated it the first time i sprayed it. Gave me a headache and i could not detect the notes in it. Then i used it very sparingly for a couple of days and liked it.
It is a pretty complex scent. The standout quality is that it always smells 'burning woods' which gives the scent a unique quality.
You'll appreciate the quality and deviance in the scent. It ıs a great choice for those who are seeking originality with an edge.

Hotaxis
Hotaxis

It's very cute and exceptional scent,really scent for young man and sporty.It's great
..::THX CD::..

LastingNote
LastingNote

fragrance still lasts after almost 4 hours.Freshness is a definite attribute here.Clearly different from Homme std version and but more refreshing I guess. I like it over the std homme..

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Oh how Dior Homme Sport drives me crazy. And how much trouble I went through to get a 3.4 ounce. It's a too-good-to-be-true kind of scent. An incredibly unique scent. This is the definition of a a well balanced, fresh, sporty, men's fragrance.

Right off the bat Dior Homme Sport hits hard with the remarkable quality and ingredients. The lemon and ginger are sharp, crisp and prominent to me in this cologne. The citruses are very uplifting while the sandalwood and lavender play their part well in the basenotes. The kind of aroma DHS puts out is that same soothing effect Versace Eau Fraiche and the new Givenchy Play have on me.

Not to mention the bottle is gorgeous. I like it's strong block look and that unnecessary black tube in the very center that reads Dior if you look closely. Be careful with the spritzer though, you might spray too much considering the spritzer has a big recoil.

The longevity is outstanding. I'm on my fifth hour wearing it and I still clearly smell it on my skin. The dry down is a small change from the initial spray, which is a good thing to me. I've been having bad experiences with dry downs lately, let me tell you, lol.

UPDATE: I'm on hour 13 of wearing it and I still smell it. ^^v

A lot of us think it's a casual everyday scent but not in my opinion. There is no way I'm going to waste this at work or running errands, lol. This stuff is just too good! I have no problem wasting away Izod or Diesel though. ;D

All in all, great product, great quality, great Designer. Couldn't ask for more :)

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

this fragrance is very very well done . its fresh , citrusy , definetly sporty type of fragrance but as mentioned its sophisticated and classy !

not just a lemon smell , but more of a lemon aroma .

10/10 its perfect !

longetivity and power and definelty a psoitive factor here , it last at least 5.6 hours

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

mmmm great male perfume,this is my idea of how a man should smell:clean,fresh and sexy.Its the perfect male frag,i love it!And Jude in the ads.......no comment..

DC-8
DC-8

One unique thing: a citrus feeling at the beginning, meanwhile bitter and exceptional (Grapefruit miracle?). Ginger woody note is boosting, like a steroid! After a short while, it turns out to something even better, I love the citric and bitter part of it, also with a touch of woody accords.

Drydown: the scent becomes a bit drier and still sour but really classy masculine and cute. I received comments as well! The only negative part is that I'm not much interested in the aquatic notes of the lavender, but it's totally ignorable.

While this scent is mild and fresh, the longevity is notably good.

Despite its Sport and Fresh platform, it could be used for a function as well. Its woody notes grant it a deep dimension.

You might have to take some time till you realize the value of this frag, as at th3 first glance, it might not be amazing to you. Remember it's a Dior and you have to be patient about it.

Try it when doing sports. It does kick you on! ;-) Very energetic and boosting.

It wont disappoint you, I assure! Well done, Mr. Demachy, thanks to Dior!

9 of 10.

Yiorgos
Yiorgos

So sweet and classy! You have the feeling that you wear something really expensive when you spray a little of this perfume. I know, I am addicted with Dior's perfumes, but COM'ON...its fantastic!!!!!!!!! Bravo Dior! :-P

Castor
Castor

A citric soliflor with plenty of fixatives that will make sure wearers won't be able to get rid of it in less than 12 / 24 hours - this depending on the wearer's skin chemistry.

I would say it is the right option for tangerine lovers who don't feel nor need like peeling a tangerine in order to smell like it.

sky76sky

Mmmm, a very classy citrus with a warm, clean, herbal undertone.

Some citrus scents for men try to blast out their jif lemon freshness, but this one is a refined, slightly salty, real & zesty lemon. The ginger adds warmth, the woods give a certain depth & creaminess & there is a handsome herbalness keeping it clean & manly.

A quality, well-balanced, summer sport fragrance - totally agree with other reviews who say this smells expensive.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

A very cute scent for summer. Still has a little base of Dior Homme, which is floral and powder, Dior Homme Sport amazes me with salty notes, which is totally diffirent from so many fresh scents out there. This one, quite strong, very fresh, yet style and attractive. The longervity is so good on me. A brilliant choice for summer!

Elisabeth
Elisabeth

Clean, fresh yet interesting. Lovely smart scent for young man.

urobian
urobian

My new hit to the upcoming warm days, i dont like citrus fragances but this is more than a simple fresh fragance. great projection and longevity.

PK
PK

The fragrance opens up with a shiny blade like freshness that cuts through the air almost like a clinical blade!

Crisp, clean and loud!

The sheer citrus top notes carry an uncanny resemblance of Crave By CK minus the spearmint but the addition of the sweet and warm ginger note adds depth and richness (+ points! over Crave)and having it on a foundation of rich woody accent definitely gives it a good long lasting strength.

A must try for those looking for a fresh masculine scent with a good bold body.

ticalau
ticalau

I test it and i like it! The notes r indeed very citrusy but elegant and masculin! Similar i guess with polo black... but much much intens and elegant! I like that it keeps the line from dior... the base notes whit sandalwood and a powerful fragrance!

gigimarketing
gigimarketing

I think this is one of the worst perfume of Dior...it has a good top notes, very fresh and sparkling...but if you wait 10 minutes it starts to stink...how can you wear this while you are doing sport?? you should smell clean and instead after 10 minutes you stink more!! A total failure for me!

guest_ulrikm
guest_ulrikm

[***---] Elegant, sporty scent, extremely citrusy to begin with, quickly fades into ginger. Could be longer lasting. I agree with the reviewer who wrote this smells expensive (among sport scents). It lacks Dior Homme's boldness and originality, though. Handsome design, but unimaginative, clichéd commercials (ocean surf, come on!).

guest_Gallatin
guest_Gallatin

Just told my girlfriend to bring me one from the duty-free shop. I tested it in a local drug-store.
It's great! I like the freshness. And it smells expensive. You instandly notice that this is no cheap perfume.

Suseken
Suseken

I love this fragrace.For me and my husband,we share one bottle.

guest_Emilia
guest_Emilia

wonderful fragrance. It is sweet, male and so sexy!!! I will buy it as a present for my lover. Greetzz

Dior Homme Sport by Dior 4.18 out of 5 based on 1220 ratings and 206 user reviews

Deodorant 5oz
allbeauty.com
53.75 GBP
Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml
DIOR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ 2012 EDITION UNBOXED
DIOR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ 2012 EDITION
DIOR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ 2012 EDITION
Dior Homme Sport Cologne by Christian Dior, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Dior Homme Sport After Shave by Christian Dior, 3.4 oz After Shave for Men
Dior Homme Sport After Shave by Christian Dior, 3.4 oz After Shave for Men
Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
DIOR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Christian Dior SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ EDT REFILLABLE SPRAY .25 OZ MINI
Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray New Version 100ml 3.4oz
Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray New Version 100ml 3.4oz
Dior Homme Sport Cologne by Christian Dior, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Eau De Toilette 5oz
Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray New Version 150ml 5oz
Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray New Version 150ml 5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dior Homme Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dior Homme Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Homme Sport by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Homme Sport by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.