Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Dior Me, Dior Me Not Dior for women

Dior Me, Dior Me Not Dior for women
dislike

cherry
Dior Me, Dior Me Not Dior for women Pictures Dior Me, Dior Me Not Dior for women Pictures

A limited edition created in 2004, with a cute name: Dior Me, Dior me Not. The fragrance plays the game of seduction starting with the scent of sweet pea and fresh, green notes, only to intensify them with the floral sweetness of peony in combination with wild rose in the heart. The base notes are dominated by cherry tree and crystal musk. This cheerful and optimistic scent was created for the young woman who searches for refreshment and sensual notes. The bottle is made of light blue glass and it has the same shape as Diorissimo perfume. The inscription “Dior Me” is on one side and “Dior me Not” is on the other side of the bottle. The fragrance is available as 50 ml edt.

Water Notes Sweet Pea

Peony Violet Freesia

Musk Cherry

Ming Shu
Moon

Dior Me, Dior Me Not Fragrance Reviews

s.pa_pandora
s.pa_pandora

I wish it came back. I don't understand why Dior discontinued many good scents and reformulated many original perfumes. Despite light and short-time scent, Dior Me Not was one of the most precious Dior's perfumes making me feel happy, fresh, and gorgeous simultaneously. I hope it will be reproduced as long as I live.

Cecilita
Cecilita

This was my signature fragrance for years but unfortunately they discontinued it. I was able to get it at the Amsterdam airport but they no longer have it. I ordered it by internet and what a disappointment. I would not recommend this new version at all...

Kysyona
Kysyona

I am giving it the highest rating and my hand isn't even shaking with doubt ( I am ignoring the tacky writing on the bottle since the bottle itself is a classic and Dior-recognizable plus the blue of it lovely ). I was looking for years and years for a scent that could be worn on grey humid summer Sundays, when one can bet one's right arm that it's going to rain. All plans are abandoned in favour of taking a long shower, arranging the undried hair in a casual updo and going out to a fresh goods market , pausing for a morning coffee and cake at a local cafe, then returning home to cosy up with a book, a movie or just baking a treat for the loved ones. Imho, only this perfume fits the setting to a t. It lasts for about 3-4 hours on me ( dry-skinned individuals can throw another 2-3 hours on top of that ), which is just enough on such occasions. It starts with a burst of a wet bubble soap: it is the exact feeling of being just out of the shower, a clean aquatic splash, which, if you don't use scents, usually ends in 10-15 minutes once one gets on with everyday affairs. This perfume not only stretches this experience over a number of hours, but also puts a cherry on top rather literally: a black cherry note surfaces up 10 -15 mins into a drydown and lingers pleasantly for a long while in a light coat of sheer musk. I know, that the longevity could have been better, and the scent could have been more complex, but for me it is capturing the mood of the moment that matters the most, and simplicity and unpretentiousness are part of that picture. Will be sweeping every available bottle off the german ebay: I will just have to cross Sundays out of my calendar if I ever run out of stock!

miss-nothing
miss-nothing

The most beautiful perfume ever! But I regreted immeditately after I bought it because it's so difficult to purchase more. It is floral with sweetness. At first you would feel like a princess as it's so sweet and girly. Then it just brought you to soft sexuality. It's so elegant and seductive(not overpowering at all!). If you are a fan of floral scent, do not ever miss it!

jorgemai.kelly
jorgemai.kelly

sounds fun. is there anywhere itis availsble in western canada/BC??

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Glorious! Why does it have to be a limited version that is hardly possible to buy!
The fragrance is beautiful - the aquatic notes are so mild and refreshing and the sweet pea gently lingers every now and then :-)
There must be a hint of pepper in it - although it has not been mentioned in fragrance description.
Perfect for any lady, young or mature.
All components seem to be very well balanced,
The drydown reminds me of Missoni by Missoni. Hint of spicy pepper with a hint of sweetness.
Floral notes are just a perfect bouquet to keep you in a good modd all day long.
If you love floral / floral aquatics - buy it before it becomes impossible to find :-)

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

It's a strange mix, very sharp and alcoholic aquatic, almost with a man's cologne feel to it with a cherry on top. This might have been expired,I guess it spent a lot of years on the back shelves of this small shop I saw it in. The name is impressive and makes me wanna like it,but either way it's definitely a Dior me not for me. Maybe they should make a whole new fragrance just for the name.

guest_Heo Ji Yeong
guest_Heo Ji Yeong

This is my first perfume, I didn't know it was a limited edition, it's a gorgeous perfume, i love the scent, even if i don't like cherries but this one is so perfect

Kristel
Kristel

Seductive yet playful scent. This scent represents the sexy and bold side of you. :)

natalieskating
natalieskating

a little too soft. it's for a quiet girl

I had never come across or knew of this fragrance's existence until the other day when I was casually walking through my local chemist. It had caught my eye because unlike most of the Dior fragrances in that store, this perfume was not behind secure glass cabinets, instead it was within my reach.

Now looking at the notes listed, I can see why this fragrance smelt so unique. Dior Me, Dior Me Not is a flowery fragrance, but in no way overpowering and overdone. The scent is quite refreshing, and I could easily detect the water notes which gave the scent an aquatic-like freshness.

I would say that this fragrance is rather sweet and girly, possibly the reason why I enjoy this fragrance so much. I can't really imagine this scent appealing to lovers of Dior's other fragrances like J'adore or Dune, it doesn't exude elegance and sophistication like they do. Rather, Dior Me, Dior Me Not is a breath of fresh air, a scent that you would not expect from a house like Dior.

This fragrance should be worn as a casual or daytime scent, it doesn't really have that "wow" factor that would make it a great fragrance for special occasions. However, with that being said, I don't find this scent to be boring in any way. The packaging, I must admit is a little tacky, the box especially. It reminds me of those knockoff perfumes that can be found at markets and cheap cosmetic stores.

I'm not exactly sure whether this perfume, which is listed as a limited edition, has been completely discontinued. I find it strange that I managed to stumble across this fragrance 5 years after its release in a small country town chemist.

kiselina
kiselina

Definitely not my type of fragrance. The sweet pea scent is very strange and unpleasant, smells like moulds. A hint of peony and violet gives warmth, afterwards comes the sweetness from the cherry, which makes this perfume even more disbalanced.

Dior Me, Dior Me Not by Dior 3.74 out of 5 based on 78 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dior Me, Dior Me Not fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dior Me, Dior Me Not, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dior Me, Dior Me Not by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dior Me, Dior Me Not by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.