Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dune Sun Dior for women

Dune Sun Dior for women
dislike

Dune Sun Dior for women Pictures

Dune Sun is an alcohol free summer fragrance, presented in 2003 as floral – fruity composition available in a 100 ml EDT bottle. Dior Dune Sun stands in the horizon between blue sky and yellow sand, waiting to be touched and felt. Sweet breeze comes with the top notes of refreshing black currant, dry and intensive yuzu, and fresh – sweet mandarin, all perfectly blended in with lotus, freesia and jasmine. The base is tenderly soothed with powdery vanilla, sandalwood and sensuous musk. Dune Sun carries the same form as the female Dune perfume, blurry glass bottle in a yellow – blue box.

Black Currant Mandarin Orange

Freesia Jasmine Lotus

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla

Rochas Soleil

Dune Sun Fragrance Reviews

girlsworld
girlsworld

I really liked Dune Summer, I used to layer this one with Dune edt for nights out, always had compliments, seems that this one is so hard to find, will keep searching for my collection !

lisa_k
lisa_k

At first I was disappointed when I purchased this, thinking it would be an alochol free, lighter version of Dune. But, once I wore it and got used to it, I really liked it. The lemon notes are great for summer. It will never replace Dune for me, but it is a nice change.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Oh,I had forgotten about this.
It's a lovely alcohol-free fragrance, for those whose skin gets easily irritated during summertime or all year round.
Mandarine orange is so intense and a bit edible that's mouthwatering. The composition evolves smoothly following somehow the original dune's steps but it doesn't get to the base.
It's a top-notes/heart-notes playground and that's ok. After all you cannot expect an alcohol-free scent to have a sillage. It's a wonderfully smelling water, a body splash you may say, not a perfume.

angelahta
angelahta

Dune Sun is the perfect name for this perfume. I feel confortable and relax when I'm wearing it. I can see the ocean, touch the sand, feel the sun on my skin… The mandarin orange dominates the fragrance and I love it.

calevacin
calevacin

Fruity-oriental fragance. I just love it. It's not overwhelming and is suitable for both office and leisure time. It helps you escape the routine. My favourite fragance by far, along with Dune.

Dune Sun by Dior 4.14 out of 5 based on 40 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Dune Sun fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Dune Sun, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dune Sun by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dune Sun by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Dune Guerlain Shalimar Dior Dolce Vita Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Dior Poison Tendre Hermes Eau des Merveilles Dior Hypnotic Poison Jil Sander Sun Delight Estée Lauder Azuree Soleil Eau Fraiche Skinscent Dolce&Gabbana D&G Lancome Poeme Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Prada Infusion d'Iris Chanel Coco Dior Pure Poison Dior Midnight Poison Giorgio Armani Sensi