Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eau Svelte Dior for women

Eau Svelte Dior for women
dislike

Eau Svelte by Dior is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Eau Svelte was launched in 1995. The fragrance features citruses and floral notes.

Citruses Floral Notes

Eau Svelte Fragrance Reviews

Sherihan
Sherihan

Love from first sniff

SmokinBetty
SmokinBetty

I lived I the South of France when this frag was launched. I had just given birth to my Son and wanted a feel good smell. It smelled wonderful and cheered me up no end but did zilch for skin tone. I might add that in France at that time they were touting it heavily as a skin toner so I thought it might help with new mummy tummy, but sadly not!

stacia79
stacia79

A nice citrusy floral with good longevity for a citrus floral. And there is enough floral in this (freesia maybe? peony? who knows?) to keep it from smelling like 4711 or Aqua Colonia or something that's bordering on masculine.

What I like about it is the drydown has that signature Dior je ne sais quoi. A bit reminiscent of Tendre Poison's drydown.

cleo cupcake
cleo cupcake

This is such a lovely, delicious fragrance - fresh, spicy and citrusy enough to make your mouth water. It feels like it must be doing you good while it makes you feel exhilarated and pampered. It may well seem like an unsung accessory to the Dior line but it is still going strong after all these years so it must be here by public demand. I believe it's an absolute jewel.

Janey1966
Janey1966

I was told by the lady on the Dior counter that this body treatment had blackcurrants in it and if you notice, the top of the bottle is the same colour as a blackcurrant..sort of.

So, imagine my surprise when I find that blackcurrants aren't even mentioned in reviews of this fragrance as I think they are most prominent.

I thought it had been discontinued but, happily, it is still around, and, like Aroma Tonic by Lancome, is high on my list of 'must haves' for 2013!

Unheard
Unheard

Fabulous for wearing on a hot day, does not change in the heat. It seems to cool the skin makes me feel fresh. Packaged well enough to keep in a bag for top up sprays. More of a body spray than a pulse point only perfume. I would say its a good standby.

Bethesda
Bethesda

This was my first ever fragrance that was recommended to me in a department store in Jersey, Channel Islands, when I was on holiday there in 1995. It has just been released and I was 13. My Mum told the SA she was looking for a really light eau de toilette that would ideal as a first perfume for me and this is what we decided on. I'm not sure if it used to be an eau de toilette and then it changed to a body treatment fragrance but there are reviews on the internet from 4 years ago saying it's been discontinued yet Boots are still selling it today in the UK. It's the epitomy of a skin scent. A slightly floral citrus but in a clean fresh way rather than a sharp lemon. Just smells really clean and delicious and light, as though you've just stepped out of the shower. I think I will probably buy another bottle as the smell is so nostalgic for me and I am off to Jersey for another holiday next month so it would be nice to have this again!

Eau Svelte by Dior 4.34 out of 5 based on 45 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Eau Svelte fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Eau Svelte, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Svelte by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Svelte by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.