Designers » D E » Aromatic « Groups

Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing Dior for women

Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing Dior for women
dislike

Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing Dior for women Pictures Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing Dior for women Pictures Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing Dior for women Pictures Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing Dior for women Pictures

Eau de Dior Relaxing is a true refreshing cocktail, very intensive, but completely pleasant. It was introduced in 2000 together with Eau de Dior Energizing. They are both feminine fragrances and they both have the same bottle design, only different colored stoppers. This one is known for the pink stopper and box. It was created by Domitille Michalon in an aromatic composition. Top notes include fresh scents of lemon tree and fig juice (milk). The heart is composed of narcotic rose, soft powdery violet and balmy note provided by Tonka, along with cedar and milky – powdery sandalwood that create an oriental tone. This perfume is characterized as the long lasting. Besides Energinzing and Relaxing, 100 ml body lotions can also be found in versions of Dazzling Flowers (colored in blue), Passion Wood (orange) and Sweet Musk (violet bottle and box).

Fig Tree Lemon Tree

Violet Heliotrope Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Vanilla Cedar

Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing Fragrance Reviews

emo_onigiri
emo_onigiri

I absolutely love this perfume!! My favorite time to wear it is right before bedtime right after a long bath. It makes me feel relaxed and pretty and I just wanna curl up with my man and watch a movie lol. On me it has a soft violet/sandalwood scent with a hint of rose. I can definitely smell the fig as well. Its very innocent and fresh. Not overpowering at all. Sillage is ok, about 2 or 3 hours which is fine because by then I've fallen asleep :)

nni
nni

i was actually a bit disappointed by this one..i had expected it to be more....Dior..more noticable, more unique. It is very light and fresh, but still relaxing in a way...
However i also think it smells a bit sharp, especially at the opening..

All in all i like this scent, but i don't love it

edit: okay, after afew weeks of having it i gotta say that it is not even a like-scent for me but a dislike-scent. It has nothing of the usual dior qualitiy to it.
Not only is it forgettable, but also very unpleasant..:( sorry if i offended anyone, maybe that's just because the fragrance doesn't work with my skin chemistry

Talia
Talia

A casual, daylight Dior - what could be better? I am so sorry I don’t have it anymore. Everybody liked it on me and commented it as a gorgeous perfume. The combination of roses and figs is great for me.

ladynaqua
ladynaqua

I would have to say like dolita said the design of the bottle has nothing to do with the smell. This is a very beautiful fragrance that is fresh, clean and sweet. It is not even relaxing to me!! it is refreshing and pretty , sillage is quite good too. The price is amazing and it is day use perfume for me and certainly not a winter perfume..I believe this could have been a hit if marketed differently..

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Like the AFLAC goat say's: "NA, NA, NA, NA" I cannot stand this scent at al! Something in this I just dont like in the dry down and it makes me ill just to sniff it!

dolita
dolita

i like it it smells rich but the bottle design is not like the smell

dianachif
dianachif

Very relaxing one, a very comfortable scent to wear!

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

Nothing special, flower scent but anything but relaxing.

2007

Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing by Dior 3.82 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Dior Coloressence Relaxing by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Eau de Dior Coloressence Energizing Dior Dolce Vita Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Prada Infusion d'Iris Chanel Allure eau de parfum Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Lancome Miracle Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Cacharel Eau d'Eden Prada Prada Candy Lancome Aroma Tonic Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Escada Island Kiss Nina Ricci Nina Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Alien Chloe Love