Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Eau de Dolce Vita Dior for women

Eau de Dolce Vita Dior for women
dislike

Eau de Dolce Vita Dior for women Pictures

Eau de Dolce Vita, an elegant heiress of the Dolce Vita perfume, was created in a bottle of the same style as the first one: long with an elegant touch of the house of Dior. It conquers all with pear blossom, mandarin, bergamot and grapefruit at the top notes, along with Sambac jasmine, peony, freesia and white pepper at heart, settling at the base of milky sandalwood, velvet vanilla and osmanthus. The beautiful bottle was designed by Serge Mansau.

Mandarin Orange Pear Blossom Grapefruit Bergamot

Peony White Pepper Freesia Jasmine

Sandalwood Vanilla Osmanthus

So de la Renta

Eau de Dolce Vita Fragrance Reviews

kitknits
kitknits

This has been my signature scent since I was 14 or so-- I am in my 30s now. It is the perfect day scent, fresh and floral with a grounded warm spicy base that feels lightly sexy. There is a rich, unguency of osmanthus blossoms hidden in the depths. There is no detecable musk (as in Dolce Vita proper, which smells plesantly a bit like sex to me, though I don't see others posting about that in their reviews). I love the floral and the spice, the mix of warm and fresh.

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

A wonderful summer holiday scent, always gives me a banana-smile:) I've had it since 2005 and unlike other Dior perfumes, this one hasn't aged well, but luckily it is still available, so why should I care?:)

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

this is the start of my PARFUMANIA...i received like gift before 10 years...every time i smell it i'm on the 7th heaven with my beautyfull memories...soon i must buy it again...

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

I am a huge fan of Dolce Vita and was excited to try this!

Some people think this is nothing like Dolce vita and isnt really a light version... I however really feel this is perfect! I adore it and on days when I need something a bit fresher this is what I go for.

I also find this lasts very well on me, others can smell it too..a beautiful summery,sweet, intoxicating mist that surrounds me :)

UPDATE -

I woke up this morning and straight away i could smell this on me and my bed! my top from yesterday is sitting on the top of the washing pile...and it still smells of this perfume

Amazing silage and lasting power in my opinion.

NicoleO
NicoleO

I bought this thinking it would be a subtler version of Dolce Vita, but it was actually nothing like it, and was too fresh for what I was looking for. I kept comparing the two and ending up disappointed with this one, maybe that was unfair of me. From what I remember it was fresh, sweet and easy to wear, and would probably make a good summer perfume. It did not last long on me though.

freddinos
freddinos

Floral and fresh, it indeed resembles J'adore! I am not really a fan of both because neither agrees with my body chemistry:((( I also get a very intensive pepper note that spoils the whole thing for me. As other reviewers said, nothing to do with Dolce Vita at all, I really wonder why this name was used!

SARRAHYAS
SARRAHYAS

I had it but I gave it to a dear friend, I want her to enjoy this scent....

firsttime
firsttime

Bought this with blind buy from Ebay. Smell like J'adore from its house but not stronger than, may because of pear and mimosa. Im not a floral lover but this one is too floral that I can stand for, anyway I just want Cedar in this like Dolce Vita had.

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

I knew there was a reason I shy away from EDTs! This a beautiful floral airy fairy scent...but it doesn't last!!! I sprayed copious amounts of it an hour ago and I swear I have been literally sniffing myself and I can barely get a whift of it :(
delicately pretty? yes! but I hope for others who love it, that it will stay on longer for them! I don't get it, why no EDP formulation?
By the way, I agree with the others here who say this should have a different name as I assumed too that it would resemble Dolce Vita, but it is a completely different scent. Beautiful, but different. Warning again: this beauty DOES NOT LAST!!!!!!
Edit: ok so I was venting that it doesn't last, but have been finding that if I spray alot of it on my clothes not skin, it manages to last about half a day, although I have to take a good sniff at my sleeves to catch its disappearing back.

Peachply
Peachply

I agree, nothing like Dolce Vita, that was way more floral. I bought it blind thinking it would be a lighter version-wrong. This to me is a Heady Fruity Floral well suited for winter. I have a few drops left in an old bottle, god knows how long I've had this...I sprayed it on today to give me a little lift, it is optimistic! I think it suits every season and is rich enough to "hold" it's scent through winter.
This is the mother of J'adore, a better version really.

sweet desires
sweet desires

My Love

NathalieN
NathalieN

When I first tried it, just when it came out, I (being a huge fan of the original Dolce Vita) was very disappointed. Not surprising: it smelled nothing like the original. I forgot about it for years. Just recently, I smelled it again, and you know what? Now I understand, where J'adore came from. This is NOT Dolce Vita - this is PREJ'adore. All the tendances that have been declared in Eau de Dolce Vita where realised a year later in the Dior's new star fragrance - J'adore. But to my nose, Eau de DV is more pleasant, than the later one - lighter, more delicate, more airy. Just don't think of it as of Dolce Vita - otherwise it can get confusing. The name itself is misleading.

Elham77
Elham77

my favorite of all time

sil55
sil55

I love this perfume!!!!Very romantic, uplifting, optimistic, refreshingly floral and delicate fragrance.
Only the best...

madalinabonea
madalinabonea

yes, it brings the whole attention on you.

floof
floof

When I think of Dolce Vita, the name, not the fragrance, it makes me think of JHAG lady v with Tihota on top- the ultimate sexy scent, not this fresh clean one! Don't get me wrong, I am satisfied with my purchase, I just don't think the name makes much sense for the juice. I have the alcohol free version, which I purchased at a very reasonable price on amazon. I don't think the name is fitting, but I enjoy the fragrance. It is not a sexy, alluring, mysterious scent, but a light refreshing pretty one. I am not sure why but I have always preferred alcohol free dior frags, maybe because they are perfect for summer. I was impressed by Dolce Vita Alcohol Free's lasting power on my sheets and skin and the scent is very likable, but not exceptional. Dolce Vita alcohol free is just a nice easy going, long lasting summer frag, and almost everyone has a time and need for that! They say alcohol free formulas fare better in the heat. Hope the review has been helpful, I notice the site doesn't have the alcohol free version listed so I thought I would post my review on that here. Please let me know if you have any questions!

the best fragrance ever, people fall in love with you

Shirley
Shirley

Too light and doesn't remind of the original Dolce Vita..

mocha43

I love this scent and it is in my top 5 perfumes. The combination of peony, freesia and jasmine works very well on me. I have found that freesia is also present in 2 of my other favorite perfumes. I think the pear blossom combined with bergamot and mandarin orange makes this a sparkling and effervesant scent to my nose. To me, this is not at all similar to Dolce Vita, and I prefer this over Dolce Vita. This is my favorite floral fruity scent.

amelie
amelie

Although I already have Edt Dolce Vita, Eau was still a challenge for me; floral-fruity fragrance doesn't work even a bit frivolous, not at all sweet or cheap, is very rich in flavor, warm like the sun, yet sparkle and always uplifting. Has some similarrities with the famous "original" Dolce Vita but still suprises with its freshness, is very feminine and cool a la Dior. Bergamot and grapefruit are so adorable, just perfect for hot summer days. But I think it's been discontinued because I haven't found it on the official website. The bottle is very elegant, acts as the finest royal dress.

ummihsan
ummihsan

the most beautiful scent ever! had been using it for the past 13 years and still cant get enough!!! so soft, so fresh, so elegant! i was dewastated when dior discontinued it- why? it was flying off the shelves! still have two bottles left, but use v. sparingly, as it is almost impossible to find and even if you do the price is astronomical. my only dissapointment with this is that it has no staying power whatsoever- it is sooo light that within an hour of spraying everything disappears- if it was made stronger or in edp it would have lost its lightness, maybe thats why the dior house discontinued it, they like their scent quality to last?

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

i got this by mistake, thought I had ordered the beautiful Dolce Vita. This smells just like hairspray on me, just like Sunny Frutti by Escada! Hate it!!

mocha43

I love this one even more than the original. It smells wonderful and exuberant on me. Love the sandlewood element.

guest_paramanta
guest_paramanta

very nice summer scent with hint of pepper .very nice....

lossy
lossy

very light ,feminine and sofisticated fragrance.i love it.it is different from Dolce Vita for sure

Auguszta
Auguszta

I was quite disappointed by this one. I adore the original and thought this would be a lighter version of it or at least its relative in some way. Nah. It's merely another pale floral without the punch of the original. It's not bad, but I'm sure I've smelled dozens of similar scents before. I just don't think it's worthy of its name, really.

glitteralex
glitteralex

A lighter, fresher version of the original, with more of an emphasis on the top notes and the addition of some floral heart notes. Still recognizable as a version of DV, which I prefer.

Eau de Dolce Vita by Dior 3.93 out of 5 based on 166 ratings and 27 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Eau de Dolce Vita fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Eau de Dolce Vita, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Dolce Vita by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Dolce Vita by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.