Designers » D E » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Fahrenheit 0 Degree Dior for men

Fahrenheit 0 Degree Dior for men
dislike

Fahrenheit 0 Degree by Dior is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Fahrenheit 0 Degree was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Bertrand Duchaufour. Top notes are nutmeg, patchouli, musk, violet and grapefruit; middle notes are leather, sandalwood, mandarin orange and freesia; base notes are caraway, amber and cedar.

Nutmeg Patchouli Musk Violet Grapefruit

Leather Sandalwood Mandarin Orange Freesia

Caraway Amber Cedar

Xeryus Rouge

Fahrenheit 0 Degree Fragrance Reviews

Halikbaby
Halikbaby

As a mature woman of the premier of Fahrenheit, I absolutely love this fragrance on the right man. It's all about the chemistry. I could smell him all day...a very sensual, sophisticated fragrance to me~!

crunkabortion
crunkabortion

Gianmarco's review makes me laugh out loud every time I read it. I want to buy this cologne so I can hate it too.

cowboykenny27
cowboykenny27

I have managed to source a bottle of this and I have to say its very weak in my opinion . Thers an initial blast of citrus but its very fleeting . Then its a very watered down woodsy smell that dies down to noting in less than 15 min . Shame ......... Fahrenheit fresh is much better as it smells similar to the original

gianmarco
gianmarco

am i the only one that has this cologne? lol well ill leave my review, i hate this cologne. thank you

Fahrenheit 0 Degree by Dior 3.62 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Fahrenheit 0 Degree fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Fahrenheit 0 Degree, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fahrenheit 0 Degree by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fahrenheit 0 Degree by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Fahrenheit Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme Calvin Klein Eternity Creed Bois du Portugal Creed Original Santal Dior Fahrenheit 32 Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Chanel Allure Pour Homme Burberry Burberry Brit for Men Montale Red Vetyver Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Michael Jordan Legend Thierry Mugler A*Men Gucci Envy for Men Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Burberry London for Men Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Clinique Clinique Happy Hermes Terre d'Hermes Hermes Terre d`Hermes Parfum