Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

Fahrenheit 32 Dior for men
dislike

I have it: 634 I had it: 269 I want it: 384 My signature: 17

Fahrenheit 32 Dior for men Videos
Fahrenheit 32 Dior for men Pictures Fahrenheit 32 Dior for men Pictures Fahrenheit 32 Dior for men Pictures

After Fleur du Male, launched by Jean Paul Gaultier, Christian Dior released a new, spring version of Fahrenheit 32, which is also a floral. Florals are finally in fashion in masculine fragrances. Both fragrances have orange blossom as a dominating note along with woody notes harmonized by a fresh accord. Its special floral freshness combines orange blossom with incensy, woody and fresh notes which we also find in aromatic Fleur du Male by Jean Paul Gaultier and oriental Fahrenheit 32. Among main perfume notes in the new Fahrenheit fragrance, are iris, rose, violet, orange blossom, vetiver and vanilla. This gentle and light masculine composition can also be interesting to women. It was launched in 2007. Fahrenheit 32 was created by Francois Demachy and Louise Turner.

Orange Blossom

Vetiver

Vanilla

Fahrenheit 32 Fragrance Reviews

hoodie
hoodie

Just sprayed this first impressions, very bitter and sour, vanilla in the back. Kinda like if you got vanilla shampoo in your mouth. After about an hour the bitterness takes the backseat and it seems ok but another hour later all that is left is a cheap nauseating vanilla.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

how can i tell about this fragrance, wooww!!! works well with any situation, have a amazing scent and performance.. my mom detect me (am wearing this today) before go work this morning and she said probably this is the best fragrance in my collection that shes like a lot. well, i like it too and will give this baby more opportunity to prove his power and i will consider if Dior Fahrenheit 32 will be my next signature scent for some reason of that.
u should try this scent man. by far i give this baby 10/10 absolutely!

georgequeue
georgequeue

To me, Fahrenheit 32 is a beautiful rarity; it's strong and powerful, yet pleasant and calm. This is the kind of scents that you - dare I say - get to appreciate more when you run out of it.

A well-deserved 10/10.

silentman26
silentman26

Strong attitude ... quality juice. Floral, sweet and a bit powdery. A blast of flowers, iris, rose and a hint of vetiver. A mix of orange blossoms and overpowering vanilla. Cool vibe, perfect for the summer with a hint of coconut. A great scent.

brucifer
brucifer

This is definitely my favourite from the Fahrenheit collection. Noticable orange blossom at the start which isnt all that sweet and then beautiful vanilla comes through as it develops. I feel this can work most of the year day and night perhaps with exception of if you live in a country with very hot and humid summer days. The vanilla may be abit too intense then. Safe blind buy if you like vanilla fragrances Id say.

In hindsight in my review below I went far too easy on this fragrance first time around.
This is my third wear and I've formed an opinion which is...Fahrenheit 32 is not to my taste at all.
I still get the tiniest hint of powdery violet (am I going mad/wishful thinking this IS a Fahrenheit flanker?) at the back of this but 32 is mainly a cheap smelling vanilla and white blossom fragrance.
It's not that particular combination of notes because at times it smells okay but more about the poor quality which lets it down.
The apple has fallen far from the tree.

K1
K1

One of the brightest points where fashion style meets perfume world is Fahrenheit 32. This masculine elegant is all on Dior’s elegant design. I had been asked whether if I’m wearing feminine perfume, right, not all the people know how delicate is Dior’s designs, so Fahrenheit 32 comes feminine.
Anyway, 32 is potent blossomy and vanilla, powdery fluffy cottony light fresh sweet masculine, yet his father’s power is implemented: Fahrenheit’s. Fahrenheit 32 is delicate side of man, the man’s unblossomed reality.
It’s chic, charming, trustable, rich, glossy, casual, optimistic and dandy. I have to buy it again soon!

kingderella
kingderella

A complex and rich fragrance. Very fresh at first, but becomes more heavy and vanilla-y as it goes on. So it's not for hot summer days. More for days when the sun is out, but it's still a bit chilly.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

This is beyond wanting this! I'm just going to die if I don't have it before next year!

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

I tried F32 while on vacation the past couple weeks and found myself going back to the local Macys/Sephoras to re-sample this fragrance every few days. To be honest, although I have Fahrenheit, Aqua Fahrenheit and Fahrenheit Absolute, I was not expecting much out of this one based solely on the notes pyramid.

Well, I picked-up a bottle today since I've fallen in love F32...surprisingly an excellent year-round fragrance, lasts 10+ hours projects very well, it has some (not a lot) of that familiar Fahrenheit DNA going on in the background, and it's surprisingly a cool/refreshing vanilla scent for the summertime.

My only complaint is that I detect a lot more ingredients in this fragrance than those listed on the above notes pyramid...Iris and a bunch of floral notes, at minimum.

Jay T
Jay T

Fahrenheit est mon favorit cologne donc j'ai eu certains haut espoirs pour ca. Pour tout les parler sur que est fleur pour homme bien fait, ce eu tres décevant.

RIVERA FRAGRANCE FANATIIC
RIVERA FRAGRANCE FANATIIC

I REALLY WANNA TRY THIS ONE. I HAVE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT IT! ;)

moniote
moniote

No still available.. At least in France !

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Metallic aldehydes opening with a vague echo of ambers and tropical fruits on vanilla, overal sweet and pleasant but also kind of cloying due to its pronounced synthetic feel. After a while you get a mentholated note, still on a soft vanilla base, and still with a disturbing "artificial" flavour. I get a tiny hint of rubbery vetiver on the very base, but it is quite subtle and a bit unpleasant - kind of a dry and "burnt-rubber" note similar to palisander synthetic oil. Although I do not agree with his rating, mr. Turin suggested on his guide a really nice and evocative description about this (something about a pale sky filmed with gradient filters that make it appear darker than it is).

YellowFlash
YellowFlash

I get a wonderful blast of the orange blossom when first applied and the vanilla and vetiver come through as it dries. It's a truly wonderful fragrance and I have made it one of my top 5. I got a compliment within 15 minutes of trying a sample on my wrist. My body chemistry just works with this. It's a strange scent, though. I'd warn you of that. Most certainly try it first. It suits my skin and my personality but YMMV. 10/10 in all aspects of this one for me.

valentinocerca.amore
valentinocerca.amore

HO LA VERSIONE 2008 E 2014 ENTRAMBI CAPOLAVORI ,SE ESISTE IL PARADISO TROVEREMO QUESTI PROFUMI

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

The opening is icy-cold, frozen and slightly powdery scent.
Yet, i could detect the 'fahrenheit' dna in this at the beginnin,
then it becomes woody-powdery. I personally think this could be a flanker to Dior Higher, because this is also has the clean and fresh scent. This could be named Higher Intense.

Also, its powdery vibe reminds me to Dior Dune Homme, but Dune is more airy and lighter.

garmonbozia
garmonbozia

Fahrenheit 32 is nothing like the original. Actually it has very feminine feel to it. I don't like this scent. It's sweet, flowery and watery. It smells like the essence of some flowers was diluted in the large quantity of water. The result is strange. It is sweet and strong but at the same time very bland and watery.
And it's not fresh at all. It's icky. The sour note (orange blossom I guess) makes you feel stale.

Pianomelody
Pianomelody

Scent very good, sweet to the right place .. feel the orange flowers of tunisia, vanilla, vetiver and in the end .. it is a perfect fragrance for spring to me .. in fact I'm using it at this time. I want to say to all of you not to go overboard with the spray (it only takes 3 or 4 pumps, lasts 4 or 5 hours on the skin) I find it very good :) advice for spring.

Scent: 8.5 / 10.
Longevity: 9./10.

Vitalik
Vitalik

She told me it had been discontinued.
That makes much of my favorite fragrances gone!

sameh
sameh

Well , Fahrenheit 32 Dior is of course different from the original edition it's light summer freg , as a scent is good one but a weak Sillage & it stays close to the skin.
Scent : 6/10.
Sillage : one hour.
Longevity : 30 to 45 min.
P.S. EDP edition is a must for improvement.

ladyone1
ladyone1

someone gave me this - we did not know if it's male or female? after searching on the web, we recognized it's supposed to be male... it's not really bad but not fresh enough for my taste.. kinda too strong & woody

Laurdess
Laurdess

I was very shocked by this one. I do not know what I expected. It was ok, but nothing like the org. Its light, for spring or summer. A vanilla mint is what I got. Not really manly. It was not bad, but it was not good either.

Pyrzy
Pyrzy

I have had this scent now for two months and have worn it quite often during the cooler spring months.

I must say that the first thought that comes to mind when smelling this is strange. That is not really a bad thing - infact I find this cologne very compelling and interesting.

The vanilla is smooth, orange blossom is sweet sharp, and the vetiver bring it some backbone, a "dirty" feel if you can imagine that. In my opinion has similarities with original Fahrenheit (I love Dior Homme - has nothing to do with that one!) in that there is this certain dirtyness, an edge to the scent. It is somewhat sweet, cool, powdery, floral woody. Oriental this is not in my opinion.

I must give thumbs up for this one in my own opinion - it smells very unique and has a razor sharp edge of both dirty and clean, hot and cool. Solary notes I could say. Very hard to describe what it smells like.

I wouldn't call this feminine by any means because of the rugged vetiver in the smell giving the smoothness some kick in the ass.

This is a definite try - I understand how some may not like this, but to me it is strange, unique, powdery rugged sweetness in the best degree. I like this more than original Fahrenheit on me - but that is just because I am not a very manly man, loving cars and leather jackets.

I would recommend this to any stylish, light hearted and unique-wanting young adult and up.

Scent: 8/10 a very strange scent, very intruiging.
Sillage: 8/10 very good sillage for. Be easy on the trigger, gets very cloing easily. Keep it light, you will get noticed!
Longevity: 8/10 lasts all day on me -8am to 6pm.

Closing words: Unique, fresh and sweet rugged fresh scent for men. Very unique, very good quality. Try it before buy! Keep an open mind and you might just hve found yourself a friend.

8/10!

Osmo
Osmo

this is so 'sweet' for a men's scent in a quite nice way though and yet so light and smooth, you cannot be sure if the feel you get it's floral, at first, or anything like vanilla.. it's a kinda weird but really feelgood sweet kind of a greatly mixed blend yet quite clean.
Dry down is interesting yet with some flashes of a too-sweet-saliva-feel-kind-of-experience like with jpg's le male, rochas man, joop and so on (or some women perfumes also).
Easily unisex of course while really evolving with the consumer's skin (smells different among different skins).
All in all i feel that doesn't reminds me of the original (which i also love) but it considers a nice original scent itself! support, although not for everyone i guess.

bonanza1
bonanza1

I tried this one today but it doesnt smell the same to me as the old stock they had at Macys. I didnt get that strong vanilla... what gives I get a pine scent with only light hints of the vanilla. Has this been reformulated.

fresh_scents

I imagine that it took a lot of restraint to keep the ingredients so simple to make this great cologne. That was the best move because I love it!

johannbale
johannbale

Simple 3 notes and simply another great Dior's fahrenheit series.

scent 8/10
sillage 9/10
longevity 7/10

don't worry be happy with Dior fahrenheit 32!

Marciu

Is it discontinued? I can't see it on Dior's website...

houstcs
houstcs

When I read reviews I often wonder how different bottles can be so different. I recently purchased this used and the longevity and projection are so much greater than the new mini I bought unopened from a store a while back. This fragrance is great and I think it's rather unisex. It smells a little close to gucci guilty in the dry down but doesn't make you want to choke like GG. The opening is fern spicy and warm, but not dark. The opening is much better when sprayed versus splashed. I get a violet vibe as well from thr original, nothing close to the same by any means

respect1983
respect1983

Great choice for fans of gentle and sweet aromas of vanilla.Because of vetiver and orange blossom which exist in F32 , vanilla has a sweet cream form.In early moments presence of excessive orange scent may remind you of feminine fragrances but in this case you should give F32 at least fifteen minutes till show its real masculine vetiver and vanilla aromas.
Longevity is great so that your clothes visibly emits sweet and nice vanilla scents for a long time.this perfume actually is versatile that can be used in any situations and weather conditions.The projection is great too so that everyone around you, will notice F32's smell and usually will ask its name.

curtmaster
curtmaster

@ Dan_d yes it has been reformulated like everything else lately. Smh

dan_d
dan_d

I love this fragrance for winter. It's a fresh vanilla, but not fresh enough for spring/summer imo.

Longevity is good, but sillage is bad. People can't smell it on me after 1-2 hours. :( (3x sprays)

Reformulated?

dda
dda

Too things are sure for this one

It is no doubt Unisex and it is just too distant from the original Fahrenheit to be considered as a flanker imo

hernie
hernie

One of my top 5 of all times. I adore to use it in fall-winter times. Makes me feel cozy and warm all day. Sillage and longevity superb. Two thumbs up!

ali3af
ali3af

My summer frag very good sillage

fungest
fungest

its unisex perfume not good sellage but good Projection and...the scent its up to u but its very far from fahrenheit collection not like the legends ( fahrenheit , aqua , Absolute )that my humble opinion :)

jackderipper
jackderipper

On MY skin turns very smooth and weak. I cannot detect the amount of vanilla that others smell. Nice smell though, but I expected an overpowering scent...I just get a very subtle floral scent...dunno...

Marciu

OK, to be fair, I had to give this Fahrenheit next chances, no matter how bad I've said it is earlier...

I have to say, that I started to appreciate orange blossom in it. It gave the composition a kind of depth... Besides, there still aren't many men frags that contain this flower.

However, I still cannot see any connection with original Fahrenheit.

3/5 is all I can give it.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

this is good as a stand alone fragrance, but awesome as a base.... I tried this yesterday when my girlfriend and I were going through the mall... I sprayed this on... then I thought to myself "fresh", "shower clean", "icy", Hollister?..... Versace?... I sprayed this on both hands, and spray Eau Fraiche on one hand, then went into Hollister, sprayed SoCal on my other hand both are harmonizing with this awesome scent

Marciu

I've had one 1,7 fl oz(50 ml) bottle of Fahrenheit 32 since late 2007. I really tried to like it. And I can't...

To me, this is unfortunately a primitive fragrance. Smells... generic, I would say. Like a light version of Givenchy Pi without its richness. Pure vanilla, actually vanilla and sugar - that's what I get on my skin. It didn't impress me at all. Longevity is decent - about 5 hours. And I can't see ANY similarities neither with original Fahrenheit, nor with Fahrenheit Aqua. It's a different fragrance to me.

It's sad I have to say it, but... Big thumbs down, Mr Demachy(and Mrs Turner). For the first time...

It's a pass for me. A big pass.

elvis944
elvis944

Might be considered unisex, but you know what? I don't freaking care! This stuff smells amazing! DIOR spells quality!

daviduccio79
daviduccio79

A female parfum, I don't like it.

anger_free
anger_free

تنها چیزی که میتونم بگم اینکه این بو رو هیچ جای دیگه به مشامتون نخورده،تو خانواده دیور یکی از بهترین هاست پخش و موندگاری خیلی خوبی داره جوریکه ۳ پاف کافیه تا کل روز هر کجا میرین ازتون بپرسن چه ادکلنی زدین

havardize
havardize

F32 is a masterpiece in the designers world, this perfume provides calm and inner peace as the white of the bottle wants to show.

In the first moment, the opening of orange blossom reminds me when you go into a candy shop. After few seconds, the scent becomes more concentrated with a vetiver and vanilla afterward.
The drydown reminds vanilla ice cream of the Mc Donalds heheh.

Very good fragance. I agree with my friend, he says that this perfume, in the future, will be discontinued and rare heheh.

Of all the various Fahrenheit incarnations I kind of had it in my head I wouldn't like this one
Because the bottle is white? Nah... not really.
Maybe it's because I felt Dior had gone a little far in stretching the fahrenheit brand. It was too much of a departure or dumbing down of what is a powerful and provocative fragrance which you either love or hate and shouldn't be tweaked to appeal to the masses.
However, just as with the aqua version it retains enough of the characteristics of the glorious original and puts a nice new spin on it.
It's very nice, floral quite vanilla but still has those violet and vetiver notes in there and is arguably more wearable than the original.
Not for me personally though...I find the vanilla a touch too feminine.
Despite this positive review I'm not rushing out to get myself a bottle either, just glad they didn't ruin an iconic scent.
I'm excepting of the fact that Fahrenheit needs alternate versions as it does get a bit much after a while.

O2
O2

عطر جذاب يحتوي على الفانيلا المكسورة برائحة الحمضيات والأخشاب العطرية
لكن بشكل منعش ومريح ..

العطر مناسب للأجواء الحارة والمعتدلة ، وخلال فترة النهار ..

تقيمي للعطر :
الرائحة 8/10
الثبات 9/10
الفوحان 8/10

Rerik
Rerik

Somehow I gave it another chance. And I didn't like it again. Smells like vanilla. Too sweet for a man, would be great on a woman.

haasemanzi
haasemanzi

Vanilla and Orange Blossom gives a female touch, then enters the vetiver and puts things in place, beautiful fragrance, more usual than the original, I think!!

mohammad alhasan
mohammad alhasan

Great Fragrance; the point is that it is very weird and like no other is the best part of this masterpiece;with a market of identical perfumes and releases every year; this great frag will always stand out..in the dry down I can find the personality of the original Fahrenheit...great fragrance for the great house DIOR..:)

FabulouslyFragrant
FabulouslyFragrant

Very nice smelling fragrance. I get a rich, gourmet vanilla. This one is one of my oldest daughter's favorites and it reaped a compliment from a co-worker which is always a blessing.

ayslan5
ayslan5

i have 65 parfuns. It is my TOP 5. Wonderfull!!!! like a flower but not to womens.

Smyle12
Smyle12

So... I erased my review from last night (did you notice?), donned a pink shirt (ala Marc's ancient video on this fragrance). Did he fix his teeth? And wore this guy (girl?) to work today, courtesy of Sephora and a weekend job at the mall. I couldn't get this fragrance out of my head. It's truly other-worldly, probably, the single-most unique fragrance for men I've ever smelled, and released about 15 years "ahead of its time". Man, if I didn't already love Dior enough, I admire them even more for having released something this progressive as a designer fragrance. This is the polar opposite of the original Fahrenheit. It's its doppelgänger. It's every single thing that the original is not, and in that regard, is an equally timeless, revolutionary, masterpiece. Just like it's dark half, Fahrenheit 32 is not for everyone, but also like it's more brooding brethren, one must be just as masculine, if not more so, to pull this modern iteration of the original off. The definition of contemporary masculinity has radically changed since Fahrenheit was first introduced a quarter century ago, and this fragrance release by Dior is keenly aware of this ongoing trend. I must say, I'm in love. To me, this smells like an icy, balmy, vanilla, floral/honeysuckle-covered watermelon, with touches of vetiver to keep it all in check. What could possibly be more opposite then the red hot smell of gasoline and motor oil of the original, yet still remain as ground-breaking, modern, masculine and as timeless to a new generation of men 25 years hence?. I believe that this was exactly the challenge Dior presented its perfumers in developing this perfume. They succeeded masterfully, and although many people will fail to appreciate or understand this fragrance, that's perfectly okay. Give yourselves another 10 years or so.

10/10 Beautuful, Modern, Masculinity, at its Finest. Another masterpiece by Dior. Wow.

Dries down to a balmy, beautiful, divine, coconut-accord of well lotioned, sun-kissed, healthy, glowing, skin. Heavenly.

Amadeus_k

Currently the best perfume in my collection,woody and nice.
Amazing.

kuba
kuba

so sweeeet but it is,of course,a good and quality fragrance, though it is not for those under the age of 30 years old

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I like this a lot better than (what I suppose is the reformulated) Fahrenheit!

I didn't smell orange blossom when I sprayed it - I smelled a light mint which dried down to a mildly floral vanilla. Nice. Not great, but nice.

Note: There's vetiver in this? The same rather pungent grass that's in Guerlain's Vetiver? Wow. I do not smell any at all!

-------

Today I sat next to a man for three hours, he was wearing Paco Rabanne Million, so it was a sillage battle between my Fahrenheit 32 and his Million. I could barely smell myself; Million won by a clear margin. That stuff projects like a toxic waste dump.

oblivion
oblivion

I do not smell any florals in Fahrenheit 32, to me it's all about musk. If put metaphorically, this scent smells like baby powder minus the innocence. It is still powdery fresh and soft, however its moral purity is somewhat...out of question. Great unisex fragrance!

stayclose
stayclose

Orange Iris rose vaninal . Orange/incense/vanila/ violet/ vetiver. All other notes accesorise the orange. A light gucci guilty. Citrus Gourmand/ floral musk. Sweet spring. Orange candy fah leath/vet base. Avobe avarage strergth

ali..khalili
ali..khalili

از دیور هم باید انتظار چنین عطری داشت.
`زمانیکه جذابیت و گیرایی را در فارنهایت32 خلاصه میکند.
ترکیبی استادانه از شکوفه نارنج و وانیل که این رایحه را تا انتها دارید و انتظار شلوغی و گنگ بودن را از این ادکلن نداشته باشید.با همین کمی نت ها، جذابیت و شادابی را استشمام میکنید..پخش و دوام خوبی دارد.بدون تست توصیه میکنم`برای چهار فصل قابل استفاده است.
ماندگاری:9/10
پخش بو:9/10
ارزش خرید:10/10
متفاوت بودن:8/10
در مجموع:10/10

افتتاح :وانيل و پرتقال تازه ,لحن شاد . گل زنبق، نارنجی
مربوط شيرين آغاز می شود vetiver ,
مانند قایق سواری در قطب شمال که نسیم سرد صورت خود ر لمس می کند.کمی شیرین است, بسیار تمیز و خنک است.
واقعا منحصر به فرد و بسیار متفاوت ,کلاسیک ،
آیا یک برنده وجود دارد؟.. شما به من بگویید

smells almost ,
LOVE this fragrance..nice.

junior halston

Very unique to contrast vanilla against dry vertiver one of the most daring men's scents from Dior since the original Fahrenheit

RAG1987
RAG1987

Bought this after reading the positives, I purchased blindly fully knowing that this was considered to be a feminine fragrance, I can see why this would be considered feminine but I wouldn't say it is 100% I think it is more unisex if anything but a guy can pull this off without someone thinking he's wearing his girlfriends perfume. I get the sweetness, the freshness . I detect the vanilla and the vetiver no problem and this blends nicely together. I really like this one and it works well all year round, I wouldn't use it as my winter fragrance but my spring and autumn scent when it's not too warm and not too cold. Lasts well and projects well too. Seen a lot of people saying it's nauseating and causes headaches. I take severe migraines and suffer from partial sight loss and nausea with my migraines. Usually easily triggered but I never get this with any of my fragrances. I am easy on the trigger and use sparingly just enoug to do the job. Suggest others do the same

ryanmorgan

I brought this thinking it was something else, I had 5 different fragrances on and one that I liked I confused with this one and when I wore it the first time I realized the mistake I had made. I wore it out and got so many compliments and I love it ! so warming I get a smell of gingerbread sweetness. worth it if you like winter fragrances.

Fahrenheit 32 feels like a classic example of marketing at its worse. I take full responsability for feeling unimpressed with what was a haste and undocumented purchase. However, it does not take away from the fact that this offering is quite a letdown in itself.
First of all, after the first 15 minutes, it smells almost identical to my girlfriend's perfume and feels unisex at best. For someone who's not a serial perfume shopper you feel somewhat mislead, especially since it bears little or no resemblance to the original Fahrenheit.
Then, (at least) to an untrained nose (and let's face it, most people are like that) it doesn't seem very complex. There are no pleasant surprises, no hidden scents just a continous stream of vanilla.
It feels as lazy and overpriced as a million dollar rebrading campaign that results in a unimpressive Helvetica based logo.
It's growing on me, but i doubt i'll buy it again.

ryanmorgan

this is such a cold but not fresh smell, I get a pine sort of cypress smell at first then a cold vanilla.
This actually reminds me of Yves Saint Laurent La nuit d l'homme, without the warmth, I love it and great day time smell. and to transform into and evening smell just add YSL :-)

gomt
gomt

I don't enjoy this one much on men, but I do like it on myself occasionally. A lot of creamy vanilla plus some chilly citrus freshness, to me this fragrance is somewhere between warm and cold. Soft, light and not exactly masculine (this could easily be an unisex fragrance), it's not a safe one for a blind buy or a present.

It lasts very long, with moderate/heavy sillage.

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

i love orange blossom and vanille scent and it's have both. i love it. it's great perfume with great last longing. i had very compliments from that.i'm sure it's best dior perfume for men. 10/10
این عطر یکی از بی نظیر ترین عطرهایی بود که من خریدم. مخلوطی از بوی وانیل و شکوفه های پرتقال که من عاشق جفتشونم. شاید بعضی ها بگویند این عطر یه مقدار زنانه است ولی من مخالفم. ماندگاری آن بی نظیره و من از این عطر تعریفات زیادی دریافت کردم. 10/10

Powdery - modern aldehydes
Sensual - ornage blossom accords
Dusty sweet - vanilla and vetyver
Fresh - ozonic accords and violet which is the key ingridient for all fahrenheits
Just Modern scent not for everyone

Powdery - modern aldehydes
Sensual - ornage blossom accords
Dusty sweet - vanilla and vetyver
Just Modern scent not for everyone

JohnMc
JohnMc

Many reviewers have expressed the notion that this offering from Dior is a love-loathe type of fragrance. I have to say, I bought it a couple of years back on a whim and found that I very rarely used it. Subsequently I gave it away to a friend. I now find myself drawn to it and feel I may have been a little hasty in terms of appreciating and understanding its subtle charms.

Powerhouse it definitely isn't - i feel it's a bit of a slow-burn. Patience with this refined offering will certainly pay dividends - so long as there was a little light inside you when you first smelt it. Dior, Dior, Dior - wonderful!

redwan
redwan

delicous , sexy, attractive , magical i love it , ladies too

dasparfum
dasparfum

Hermes aşığı bir arkadaşım bugün koklamış, gerçekten çoook değişik bir parfum oldugunu soyledi. güzellikten bahsetmiyorum,FARKLI, benzersiz(unique) dedi. o yuzden cok merak ediyorum koklayınca nasıl buldugumu mutlaka yazacağım.

Linden
Linden

F32 has always been a magical kind of scent to me, very interesting, smooth and cool for an oriental, yet still a bit dry. I find this to be the odd-man-out in the Fahrenheit dept., but in a good way. This is vanilla, and it's center-stage, very well executed-not cloying or pastry like, sweet but masculine, grounded in soft woody vetiver. I've smelled this so many times but couldn't quite place it before, until it finally hit me: Alien EDT with its hint of citrus, even in its composition. Surprised it took me this long to notice the similarity, anyone else?

fresh_scents

I just bought a 100ml bottle of Dior's Fahrenheit 32 and, although I paid the full retail price, I was like a kid in a candy store. This fragrance is nothing like La Nuit de L'Homme and that particular fragrance is one of my top five. Fahrenheit 32 has a very calming affect on me that's very much like the feeling I get when wearing Hanae Mori HM.

You simply cannot go wrong with the fragrance houses of Chanel and Dior, and they know it. Also, this is the first time ever that I'm saving the package. The mirror like box of Fahrenheit is pretty cool.

Caution: ONE SPRAY TO THE CHEST IS ALL YOU NEED!

Overall rating 10/10
A++
Two Thumbs Up!

Energi
Energi

Im torn in between this and Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L´Homme. They smell so much alike.

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

Opening vanilla and orange blossom gives a fresh oriental tone that pleased me greatly. There has a proposal to Fleur du male, orange color associated with a sweeter note, however Fahrenheit 32 vetiver begins to emerge with about 15 minutes and gives an equilibrium point leaving less sweet fragrance and also less unisex. I used one spray on the wrist and lasted about 8 hours, but still need to wear a full review better.

Rodo
Rodo

I don't know what's wrong with my skin or with my nose, but to me longevity is poor, it hardly reaches the third hour. And I'm not even satisfied by the sillage: I have the impression that after less than half an hour it's already hard to smell any trail. But as far as now I used it only in the summertime, so I hope it is a question of excessive perspiration washing away the perfume. Hope to change my mind in winter.
About the fragrance I find it a bit annoying in the opening (too much "after-shavish", I would even say too much masculine, maybe that's the vetiver). Then after a few minutes the vanilla note unbridedly breaks out mixed with leaps of orange blossom and the scent becomes sweeter and really really enjoyable. But as I wrote above after half an hour it starts fading away (at least on my silly skin) and the idyll sadly turns into a slow decay: after ten hours I can still smell the scent close to my skin but by that time it has fatally turned into something much worse (something I would describe as harshly masculine and old-styled).

To put my review into context: as you've probably guessed, I'm new to the world of fragrance.

CHSeifert
CHSeifert

Extrmely cloying fragrance. Lasts 12-16 hours on my skin, projects like crazy for 4-6 hours, UNFORTUNATELY :(

It reminds me of a combo of cocnut, vanilla, orange blossom and strong neroli - and these scents combined with the fact that I hate coconut almost made me gag over this cloying Dior fragrance. Has NO resemblence with any of the Fahrenheits, should have been called Dior 32 IMHO.

First ever Dior that I have to dump - I have now tried to understand and appreciate this frag by wearing it 10-12 times, but I get NO compliments, in fact some says it's too heavy and cloying on me and I feel the same way about it, so out it goes.

As said a longevity & projection beast - in the A*Men and TF TObacco Vanille class, but barfff what a sickly cloying coconutty vanillic neroli orange blossom scent........ PURE PUKE WORTHY :(

Projection: 9/10
Overall: 2/10

brs
brs

give me headache,
really don't like it sorry

fresh_scents

I'm not sure if I either love it or hate Fahrenheit 32. Maybe I'm just not a fan of it's opening, but I do find myself going back for more after the dry down. Ok, I will buy a small bottle. It's definitely a unisex fragrance that I'm digging now.

scribs
scribs

is the vaporizer spray version of this as good as the original?

ali.khalili
ali.khalili

واقعا کار خوشبو ، جذاب و برازنده ای است.شیرین با موندگاری و پخش خوب.
ترکیبی ماهرانه از وانیل و شکوفه مرکبات. واقعا ادکلنی هست که دوستش میدارید برای چهارفصل نیز مناسب است .حیف که تو ایران به شدت گرون شده .فکرنکنم از داشتنش پشیمیشون بشین.اما نسبت به قیمت کنونی اش نباید خرید.(قیمت کنونی حدود250هزارتومان.تاریخ تیرماه 1391).
با اینکه ادکلن بسیار خوشبوئی است اما سخت پسندبودنم مانع از ان میشود که بگم ادکلن ایده ال و بزرگی برام است.چون هنوز ادکلن ایده الم را نیافته ام و به سختی هر ادکلنی را میپسندم.
فارنهایت 32 دربین روایح شیرین از خوبترین ها است.اما زیاد نام دار و تبلیغاتی نشده.

THEBEAST
THEBEAST

PERFECTION

garett
garett

Cuz , it might get discontinued , i got it yesterday , i couldnot control myself.This is like i am on some mountain eating ice cream , with snowy winds and frosty droplets on green leaves and grass all around.Longevity is good too, dont know how else to describe it.Frosty frosty fu**ing aura around it.

Swahili
Swahili

أحد أجمل وألطف العطور في مجموعتي المتواضعة .
العطر شبابي جدا وفواح للغاية ومن العطور يلي ما تشبع من ريحتها ولا تزعج من حولك بل على العكس هو جذاب جدا .
وهو من العطور التي تحبها النساء أيضا .
الثبات 9/10
الفوحان9/10
الرائحة 10/10

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Sophisticated perfumers know that green notes and vanilla work beautifully together when done right (Pour un Homme de Caron, Green Valley, Habanita, Colors de Benetton), and Demachy was aiming for this classic effect in Fahrenheit 32. Did he hit the mark? Somewhat. The fragrance opens with a sumptuously soapy orange blossom and citrus accord, which dries into smooth floral notes of violet, rose, and honeysuckle - an ode to the original Fahrenheit. This floral stage isn't particularly attractive to me, as it seems a little grandiloquent and lipsticky. However, F32 continues to dry into a pleasant vetiver, enshrouded in cool vanilla. The vanilla here is truly frigid in comparison to others, and makes the base intriguing. Altogether a pleasant offering from Dior, but do test it with the original Fahrenheit, just to see if a truly avant-garde '80s honeysuckle composition from the same line is a better bet.

harlemmal
harlemmal

This is one of my top three cologne. It has great projection and it truly last all day. I always rec
eive compliments when I wear this.

Quasar

Im working for Dior and i know every single note and fragrance ......have to say that farenhite 32 is a modern, floral, sweet scent.......temporary is the best word to describe it.....but if its innovative? Hmmmm thinking till this day.......original one was modern was innovative....suprising.....and is timless......doesnt matter if its old school ......or not......but def. Huge Classic.

karthiktas
karthiktas

Great Projection... Very Good Longevity. Unisex...
Caution: DO NOT OVER SPRAY....

dmoman
dmoman

This is among Fahrenheit is the most versatile. It reminds me of Yves l'homme as far as it what you can do with it. It's can be used anytime like l'homme...both have some floral notes in it with some sweetness. This o.e however but this one is more musky. kept some of its DNA from Fahrenheit but I like this one better.

malik2011
malik2011

summer night weapon I repeat spring night weapon >>>>>>> it is the sword for the knight at summer-spring night.

MOMOOO
MOMOOO

forget about the opening which is stinging
but after few minutes the magic begins with the mix between orange blossom and vetiver and vanilla excellent one dior
smell 9 / 10
long 9 / 10
proj 9 / 10
give it a try highly recommended and extra versatile

groovysilversurfer
groovysilversurfer

A successful blind buy for me. This is definitely more complex than the listed note breakdown. I also clearly get violet leaves and a dusty incense note. Definitely "dusty" rather than "powdery" to my nose. In my opinion this would be great in spring if one is trying to wean one's self from addicting wintertime gourmands or incense laden fragrances.

craitza
craitza

F32 smells like vanilla and snow.Warm and cold...

Barolo
Barolo

Finally! My first ever successful blind buy!! Good ole, Dior. I owned the original Fahrenheit decades ago and liked it a bunch but never bought another bottle.

I'm one who prefers subtle smooth scents. I was a little concerned by some of the reviews this might be a little too strong for my taste. No worries on that.

It's a bit uni-sexy for me but this is some lovable stuff. I find it somewhat comparable to Givenchy Play which is my current favorite scent.

This certainly could be cloying if oversprayed but it's just nice... a little like liquid Certs. Smelling like a classic breathmint isn't bad at all.

ryldyl
ryldyl

Wretchedly horrible!! To my nose at least. Starts off with promising combination of floral vanilla-ish synth dance that reveals vetiver and incense. Then it takes a turn for the worst to my senses when the vanilla and incense combine to create a milky rotten burnt smell that makes me want to vomit just to think of it and I have a fairly strong stomach. Something in this just doesn't sit right with me.

Kannantas
Kannantas

Very Strong. If you want to smell all day go for it. But 2 spray enough. But vanilla notes r high. I dont like it. cos its very floral.

KinG JameS

I´m fully in consension with "Endymion", absolutely 100% right, I personaly prefer it to the two predecesors i.e. Fahrenheit and Fahrenheit Absolute. But like already mentioned, its for the cold days and evenings. Good stuff here from Dior, and only with 3 Notes. Respect.

sf2explus
sf2explus

Opens up fresh with the orange blossom note which is quite watery, with some coconut i detect here, after the top dies off a bit and goes to the background, you get vetiver and vannila combination that lasts till the end. the top notes floral part never goes away but does tone down a little. a decent scent from dior this does smell very unnisex at times. sillage is very good leaves a trail for the first few hours.
lasting power is 8-10 hours and than close to the skin.

Scent 7/10

cezarmac
cezarmac

Good smell,superb longevity decent sillage.Of course we can't compare to original Fahreheint.
Although on the market there are a lot of fake vanillas and vetiver being selling overpriced this one is very fair,maybe you should try this one.

happychub
happychub

Fahrenheit and Fahrenheit 32, both are great fragrance for men. When i 1st tried this Fahrenheit 32, i already in love with this expensive and elegance juice.I had 2 bottles of Fahrenheit , so i get one bottle of Fahrenheit 32.Smell really nice on me, i can detect the 3 notes orange blossom vetiver and vanilla. Very gorgeous and few spray stay until evening, no need to re apply. Excellent !

tomerits
tomerits

very nice vanilla scent,nothing like the original, works good in cold nights.
i love it.
my rank 4/5.

mynameischarlie
mynameischarlie

I like this one so much bettter than the original--it smells nothing like the original whatsoever. It IS a sweet smelling frag and I could see where some men might not like it. But after it dries down it has an ozonic citrisy thing going on. It rather strong so be careful how much you put on and it's very long-lasting. I don't recommend this as a blind buy because you liked the original but I would recommend at least trying it.

soleroc
soleroc

This one is actually very nice IMO. It is light (smelling) but lasts and projects forever. Not much similarity to the original at all except for its longevity, projection & bottle shape. It is also quite unique, especially considering the fact that it is a flanker of one of the most recognizable fragrances of all time.

Now, I am certain that there is more to this fragrance than what is listed above. I pick up on a very distinct, sweet & smokey tobacco leaf. It also gives reason as to why this frag has such good longevity. The vanilla is nice and not as loud (IMHO) as many others are saying. I believe it plays more of a supporting role, amplifying the orage blossom and letting it shine; kind of like adding cream and sugar to your coffee.

I say buy! Definitely! Dior is a step above the rest (designers), and rarely disappoints. Thank you.

Endymion
Endymion

I know that it was not a successful release by Dior but still I really like it. Furthermore I like it much more than the original Fahrenheit! :) It DOES NOT have any similarity witht the original, sorry.

For me it's not a cool, fresh fragrance, doesn't serve good in summer, way too sweet for that. I mostly use it in cold season because it creates a comfy aura, my association is a big, soft, white woolen sweater :) Warm, comforting, caressing, soft.
Yes, Fahrenheit32 is the scent of the white woolen sweater! :D

SoapyScentGuy
SoapyScentGuy

Smells good but a little too much vanilla for me. The scent lasts all day.

kilicata
kilicata

Scent : Excellent

Sillage : Moderate

Longevity : 10+ Hours

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

Starts of smelling very similar to the original Fahrenheit, but then starts to develop something of its own personality and beats fahrenheit aqua hands down..

Later on a slight female edge kicks in, which works well as a balancing act to the fiery overtones.

Longevity and sillage ok, there is much better out there but I guess those who want floral like the subtler touch?

Good

yilmazg
yilmazg

Tested this again and I must admit I was wrong first time. This is a great one, beautiful refreshing orange blossom opening makes way for sweet and milky vanilla drydown. The fragrance itself is a great male floral (though totally different from Le fleur du male). If you are looking for a floral vanilla which can be used in hot summer days as well Fahrenheit 32 is the answer. A superbly made fresh oriental.

The scent is 9/10. Longevity is 7-8 hours. Sillage above average.

bet85
bet85

Fahrenheit 32 is the complete opposite from the original Fahrenheit. Great presentation from the box and bottle to indicate just that. Where Fahrenheit was the king of a woody fragrance this is king of floral. I read reviews that this might be considered unisex. To me this is completely feminine. The top is the only thing that i might consider unisex, with some spice, coconut and vanilla. But after an hour or two all i smelled was vanilla. Not the masculine vanilla from Jean Paul's Le Male at all. Too feminine in my honest opinion. I do give it credit for projection and longevity as with any Fahrenheit bottle never fails. If you love floral/vanilla fragrances give this a try. Complement factor was great from the girls. However, do expect someone saying "you smell like a girl" comment.lol That was enough for me to stop wearing this fragrance at work and only with my gf since she really likes it.

Voile
Voile

To represent the impression of this masterfull scent, I would name sharp citrus, rosewood, and anise which is clearly included yet not disclosed. It is very sensitive to body chemistry. Somehow a lichee or peach undertow will manifest and remain for many hours. This provokes nostalgia for the wearer. A definite adventure as a blind buy.

PK22
PK22

Occasion: All year round, day & night, casual and formal.

Projection: 9/10
Uniqueness: 10/10
Versatility: 10/10
OVERALL: 46/50

anna.023
anna.023

I love this one, so smooth and soft. A very beautiful and sensitive scent. A very classy male scent, this is how a man should smell! This one and Versace eau fraiche is just wonderful!

zvoncica
zvoncica

Fahrenheit 32 is a smell of men iam searching for.

Kind of a men whose voice promises he `ll take care of you and open up new worlds to live in. His hands are gentle orange blossom, the arms you cant change for others. Takes me on a journey in vanilla road, we sit in the first row of our sky flyer. Hear the noise in our trail, its our laughter...

Love FH32.
Dior gave me a dream.
Of my future.

tuky
tuky

It's fire and ice; sweet but masculine and ambiguous.
Very high quality and powerful fragrance.
Monster longevity and sillage. Modern and sexy.
This is a part of DIOR.

Akahina
Akahina

I actually very much like this fragrance! No expert here, just a guy looking for a fragrance that suits me that not everyone wears.

This one lasts and lasts and I can still smell it now after a full 8 hours. I can smell the vanilla and a flower smell in it and a bit of vetiver too. Refreshing and present but not overpowering. I am going to buy this one I think but will wear my sample one more day before I commit. But I like this one from beginning to the end and it lasts. Masculine but a bit of a feminine side too. Close to perfect for me...

Shavit86
Shavit86

Amazing perfume!
Very fresh even that the vanilla is very dominant.
Extremely easy to wear - at day and night and at all seasons.
Starts off kinda soapy and continues with blast of high quality vanilla.

Longevity is excelent.

Fahrenheit 32 still have the heart and soul of the original Fahrenheit, but it's more floral and sweet aromatic. The silage, projection, and longevity are madness because it stays on me longer than I can handle in a day. I prefer this one and Aqua Fahrenheit because they are not as potent and manly masculine as the original and the Absolute. In addition, I find this F32 and AquaF to be more versatile! perfect for all year round.

spoombung
spoombung

What a strange, weird fragrance this is.

It's very difficult to identify the notes as it has an abstract smell giving a simultaneous impression of warmth and chill...which is pretty unusual. Pine, mint... then a synthetic but attractive frosty vanilla.

I find it fascinating; it's all 'wrong' but strangely compelling somehow...and I may purchase a bottle soon.

MCMXCII
MCMXCII

The original is very woody thick and musky, this is a bright fresh green-ish take on the original. It's way better and it works for every season!.

KinG JameS

Woow, this is dior´s 2nd best Fragrance behind DH Intense if U ask me, I mean I like the original Fahrenheit, well maybe be the absolute one less... but this is niccceeee, you get this MILKY creamy soft & calm aura that pretty much stays from the beginnin to end, thats another thing I like about it, it doesnt change much if at all.
How one can make such a beautiful perfume with so few Notes is seriously beyond me, definatley sumthin other perfumeurs should adopt. I really luv it,its longevity is superb too. I would recommend it for spring and autumn. Thanks for this Dior.

karyen_chen
karyen_chen

Bought this perfume for my dad and i love the scent. It's very refreshing and masculine, suitable for businessman like him. Smells like full with confidence.

piperis
piperis

superb perfume ,its smel like ice sorbe!nothing same 12 houres lasting powers a unisex perfume for me

GreenMan
GreenMan

First I thought this would smell girly but it doesn´t. Orange blossom and vanilla doesn´t seem very manly does it? However, for me the vetiver is the dominating note in this fragrance and the orange blossom and vanilla are more in the background.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

You either love it or hate it.
The orange blossom, on the initial spray, was the best part, but it disappears quickly. The rest is a strong, indistinguishable, kind of burnt smell.
I'm not comparing to the original, but I don't like 32 much at all.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Warm ,crisp,powdery,sweet.
Never worked for hot weather,it warm and calm u in fall and winter.
I dont know why but it make me sneeze in first secondes.
No masculine side in it. A unisex easily.
Has no similarity with original or absolute fahrenheit.
Longevity 7-9 hours with acceptable projection.

mehrdad
mehrdad

همچون پدر خود فارنهایت و برادرش فارنهایت ابسولوت کاری بسیار خوشبو و شیک با رایحه ای لطیف و دوست داشتنی میباشد
فارنهایت 32 با توجه به اینکه کاری در خور توجه از کمپانی دیور میباشد اما در ایران بعد از لانچ شدن آنطور که باید و شاید مورد استقبال قرار نگرفت و این هم شاید از شانس این برادر کوچک بود! ولی نباید نامید بود که طبع ما ایرانی ها خیلی خاص است یااز چیزی همگانی استقبال میکنیم و یا همگانی موردی را تحریم میسازیم و کمتر به سلیقه و رای خودمان اهمیت میدهیم بلای که بر سر تق هرمس در اول آمد و با استقبال عمومی روبرو نشد و یکدفعه همانند اینکه مردم تازه او را یافته اند عاقبت بخیر شد و پر فروش به حدی که در این زمان که پایان سال 89 شمسی را در ایران در پیش رو داریم مدتی است که نایاب شده و قیمتش فزونی یافته است
خوب فارنهایت 32 را بو کنید و اگر خوشتان آمد بدانید که کار ارزنده ای را ابتیاع فرموده اید!
لطیف و با نشاط با داشتن رایحه بهار نارنج و یا شکوفه درختان مرکبات
مقداری شیرین و گرم بدلیل وجود وانیل در آن
کاری از دیور با عطرهای متفاوتش

Dior revisits its classic woody-floral to offer a resolutely distinctive, crystalline oriental fragrance with an orange blossom accord. Fresh and pure yet soft and spicy, this scent blends lush vanilla with woody vetiver. For the refined adventurer who is always conquering new horizons.

به نقل از سایت دیور

italian_drummer
italian_drummer

I'm imagining how Dior released a terrific eau de toilette with only 3 notes (Orange Blossom, Vetiver and Vanilla).
Fahrenheit 32 opens with a strong flowery smell and becomes more sweet with vanilla during the drydown. Talking about vanilla, this is the best vanilla scent I ever smelled in a perfume/cologne in my life. It's very natural and reminds me a candy.
F32 lasts long on my skin (about 8h) and sillage is pretty good too.
I only disagree when people say this edt is perfect for hot days. I live in Brazil and I found F32 too strong to use during hot sunny days. For me it's a great option for fall/winter seasons.
My final score: 9.0/10

JustinV
JustinV

On my skin:
Top + Middle + Base: Flowery, vanilla scent that last, and last, and last, and last. 8-10 hours.

Good projection. Sweet, warm, yummy at the same time.

Has some vibe of the original Fahrenheit.

This is like yin and yang, fahrenheit and fahrenheit 32 are like that.

And for sure another hit or miss.

Daily usage. Kind of unisex to me. Girls can wear this if they want to.

This is the tame version of fleur de male.

Ho ho ho, for some reason this is also good for clubbing.

The country I am in has no 4 seasons, so it is either hot or cold weather. This works very well on
both, but better in cold weather.

My rating (base on 5 stars)

Scent: 2 (mmm....I don't really enjoy it).

Sillage: 4 (moderate, people will smell you for sure).

Time length: 5 (nuts, 8-10 hours any given temperature).

Occasion: 3 (daliy scent, oo, could be use for clubbing).

Overall base on mathematics: 3.75/5

Another flanker from the fahrenheit series. Why keep producing these? No innovation? =p

RobbieX
RobbieX

An unusual fragrance. A little bit of original Fahrenheit in the opening then a pleasant milky fresh unique drydown with good sillage. Very nice indeed and has a lot of class.

knightlore
knightlore

Fahrenheit is one of my all time fav, and Fahrenheit 32 is a must!

blueberry
blueberry

Lovely! The milky, creamy smooth concoction is not overly masculine in my opinion and can easily be used by women. I could not find the hard core masculinity about which Missk wrote, on my skin F32 turns very mildly and softly. This is a mixture of warm vanillic accords with relatively cool vetiver and could be used all year round as a nice unisex. I would get it if only the price was more friendly...
UPDATE: Well, I got it and am happy! I wish it lasted longer on my skin, though.
UPDATE 2: Well, I guess I have found a way of applying it to make it project and last like crazy on me!
I'm loving it!

Brettyboy
Brettyboy

This is a strange one for me as i really dont want to like this one as it seems a fluffy,cloudy and slightly gasoline tinged synthetic scent but the truth is every time a spray it i cant help but keep smelling it. I love it. It is like a strange marriage between vanilla angel delight dessert and shaving foam. For me it falls into the 'that smells great,dont over analyze' camp.

And the winner is...Fahrenheit 32! Having compared the two F32 and FdM) I find (by a nose, pardon the pun) this one to be superior...

This begins (and remains) so very elegant, it has none of the warm massive intensity of the original Fahrenheit. The opening of sweet orange blossom (opposed to neroli) is soft and sweet leading to the frosted forals of violet, rose and iris. These florals are so very subtle, but firmly there adding a soft but masculine edge. The vetiver/vanilla pairing here is fantastic...vetiver has a dry earthy but clean scent paired with the sensual almost fluid sweetness of vanilla-and you would think from what I just described this would be very feminine...but it's not, it's all MAN! Fire and Ice was a good analogy, ArkangeL. ;-) This reminds me of the morning sun slowly melting away a heavy frost to reveal the last of the beauty remaining of summer, as autumn begins.

Sillage: good
Longevity: Great
Overall: 4.75/5

Fleur du Male and Fahrenheit 32 are similar, but worlds apart. JPG is in your face and isn't going anywhere; while Dior sits quietly emanating style, sophistication and class. Both scents (and personalities) have their time and place...but F32 is my personal favorite. F32 is the quiet sexy introvert and FdM is the "you know you want me, damn I'm good" type. Dior wins

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

I was not impressed by this release. This version is much more wearable than the original in my opinion... But it still lacks distinction. Its just 1 of those fragrances you smell & go BLAH! Nothing fancy, nothing unique. It starts to smell like milk that was left in the heat. Not good @ all. Try before you buy this 1!

Vincenzo
Vincenzo

I use mainly brands like Creed, Montale, Serge Lutens, etc. but I always loved some scents more "famous" like Fahrenheit and last Fahrenheit Absolute. When I bought Fahrenheit 32 so I was expecting something worthy of the name of Fahrenheit.

On the contrary a total disappointment with this Fahrenheit 32.
A bad, pale and synthetic fragrance totally devoid of the temper of original Fahrenheit and totally devoid of the magic of Fahrenheit Absolute.
A scent that is not worthy, I think, to bear this name.

It starts really fresh (with orange blossom at the top) but soon vanilla note removes any sense of that freshness. And exactly the vanilla notes are at the bases of the fragrance. But this is a bad vanilla: sweetish, synthetic, banal. Really nasty. Fahrenheit 32 is commercial (in the bad sense), childish and without character fragrance.
Totally disappointed.

Fleur du Male VS Fahrenheit 32

Fleur du Male starts out heady, to most people that same opening has been described as "pissy." Very short-lived, and forgettable. In transition, you get many floral swirls begging for attention... meanwhile, the wood notes subtly take their positions. In the final phases, Fleur du Male becomes a soft, milky, warm, cozy vanillic floral. Vanilla is not listed, but I can't see Jean Paul doing anything without it.

Fahrenheit 32 is fire and ice. Although it doesn't change much, but why would you want it to? The problem with many fragrances is they go through more stages than necessary. F32 gives you a grand premier, and maintains its icy-vanilla and vetiver. Not like Rocawear X, where it maintains its cleanliness only. This maintains cleanliness, substance and personality. I'd say the only thing that would kill it's longevity, is a good shower. The same goes for Fleur du Male. Fahrenheit 32 also remains masculine, even in the dry down. Not that there's anything wrong with du Male going soft. I suppose you would have to be in the mood for one or the other. Both unique and only similar in one phase of transitioning. Is there a winner? You tell me.

vin570
vin570

It reminds me of Modern Quartz Men by Molyneux. Very sharp citrusy energetic top notes with subliminal sweetness, which dominates only after about 4 hours.

junior halston

a real great fragrance for men to come from the house of Dior since the original Fahrenheit.

what make this scent so damn unique is the contrast between the vetiver and vanilla - it is like hot contrasting cold.

This stuff last a long time with great sillage! LOVE IT.

ArkangeL

If there were a way you could contain hot and cold in a bottle, this is that piece of work. It's difficult describing this. Typically, "cool" scents are fit for summer, whereas warm scents are suitable for cooler weather. This is NOT typical whatsoever. It's like Winter with a core of Summer. Fahrenheit 32 is classy, but "snappy." So clean and a head turner anytime of day, and regardless of temperature.

A very interesting fragrance I must admit, which is surprisingly very masculine, even though the notes listed do suggest otherwise.

Fahrenheit 32 opens with a milky-like quality and sharp orange blossom. It's a fragrance better suited to the warmer months in my opinion due to the citrusy elements, however it could wear well in Winter and Autumn also, in stronger doses.

The scent itself is relatively intense, as is the case with most Dior fragrances. Tending towards the sweeter side, Fahrenheit 32 does have a dominant vanilla note, however it is neither sickeningly sweet nor thick and syrupy. The rich, woodsy quality from the vetiver with-holds the vanilla from becoming too feministic and strange. The vanilla to my nose becomes only slightly powdery and fresh.

As a woman, I don't think that I could easily wear this fragrance so I can safely recommend this to men only. I am highly impressed by the lasting power which makes this fragrance one of the better EDT concentrated colognes on the market today.

BIG
BIG

i can feel the distinct earthy vetyver note and it reminds me of Narciso Rodriguez for Him. I expected this EDT to be more suave and gentle, instead it's heavy and aromatic.

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

I really like this, it's very unusual.

Smells like...... creamy milky flowery mint! haha.... if you can conjure up that weird picture.

I can definitely smell a reminiscent whiff of the original fahrenheit.... but like a blink and you'll miss it kinda thing.

Sprayed it on my skin once and it lasted a hell of a long time. Little goes a long way!

I've never smelt anything like this. Even though it's good for winter, i think it's nice and clean for summer.

periquito89
periquito89

Maybe my nose was damaged after successively trying a lot of scents which are commonly called the "overly sweet ones", e.g. a*men, lolita lempicka au masculin, givenchy very irresistible, because I do not find Fahrenheit 32 overly sweet or vanillic at all. I think I haven't already saw what is an ultravanilla explosion, and I´m not so excited to see one ":¬). Fahrenheit 32 itself starts to capture me by its great advertisement (the man at the top of a snowy mountain), then by its bottle and finally by the first and promising blast of the scent. Just a very few minutes (or I must say seconds) to be disclosead what could be great but doesn't attract me as it should, and it is exactly the combination of a nice milk/vanilla note whit the green note, with a very herbal tone. I´m hope that it'll work better at 32 degrees or above 5º Celsius, as was told. Even at 70-80 Fahrenheit degrees it is not strong, but it is not pleasant like many other sweet scents too, because that characteristic (vanilla + herbal), but, for the same reason, it is different and I wouldn't like this scent on a woman. So, it is surely masculine. Pretty long lasting, what remains after the all evolutin is a mild vanilla tone, inoffensive, and not bad. I really like the idea of a cold sweet scent, and the start was very close.

Edip
Edip

I love this perfume, not ordinary, you would like to go a patisserie after smell it.

bronstein
bronstein

This one smells of snow... it's magnificent! The perfect scent for a cold Central European winter day. Should not be worn above 5° Celsius, but at 32 Fahrenheit degrees it's perfect.

smp
smp

I smelled this perfume but i didn't like, i feel something that is incompatible to me smelling it around me, what a pity!

LastingNote
LastingNote

hmmm..Not too excited about it..There something I don't like about it which i cannot explain..Top note surely has some "Coldness" in it which I like..good for a summer perfume...Guess it smells too flowery...It won't be in my top list for sure

geroniz
geroniz

For me it is a summer fragrance. it is sweet and very nice to have it on, it is very fresh but i must say it doesn't last very long at least on me.

jonr951
jonr951

Just bought this for my brothers BDay. I really love it so i hope he loves it too! Hes been wanting something different from his signature scent Allure Homme Sport and i think F32 is just the ticket!

ticalau
ticalau

Well... what can i say about this one :D It's really nice... smell soft, clean, and very transparent, yet very good silage... It's simple and elegant, but not to close to the body... U can wear this everywhere... it's good for the office, with u'r friends on a casual outside...everywhere ;) Smell simple not that fresh and a little bit sweet... mostly on the base notes! I feel this on top notes very sexy, smell very "cold"... i mean it's fresh yet not that kind of fresh...citru or flowery... it's fresh and soapy but very sexy and distinguished!! I like that it's powerful and long lasting... but what it's not on my taste it's the vanilla smell! On the middle notes and base notes i smell a lot of vanilla :D Not so on my taste... it's ok but i don't think i will have this in the future! Yes because of the vanilla! It has a lot from the other fragrances dior!The silage it's exactly what i was expect from a dior fragrance, powerful and long lasting and the base notes just like fahrenheit or dior homme etc. it's powerful and long lasting!! Not like other fragrances i know... the base notes simple and light! Like i said what i don't really like on base notes is vanilla!Rest is great!

DC-8
DC-8

Such a simple notes and ingredients, and such a wonderful result! A very long-lasting high quality product. Also picks people attention as well!

The vanila part is very cute, as well as the fresh orange blossom phase.

In the dry down, I feel some green traces as well. The woody notes are so intense and on my face that I feel uncomfortable, despite tons of people's compliments. Sounds like the vanilla part appears a bit overdone.

Suitable for all seasons, all occasions, though better for daytime.

Plus this scent doesn't sound virile (i.e. unisex? definitely no, but however, has some feminine tendency... ;-)). Mostly like some sort of a ladies' stuff. Be careful not to shower with it since it's so powerful and long lasting. Just 2 or 3 at max, would work out for several hours in a very beautiful way.

kugkng
kugkng

This fragrance not belong to the brother FH original one ,nothing resemble to each other...It should be in the different name like mostly have said... very soft-musky smoothy-cream and chilled* lol,it reminds me to the morning in winter or something like the apperance of the bottle.I'll wear this one in the morning winter time...^__^ and the orig.FH in the evening...

falovalo
falovalo

It does smell cold! Perfect for summer, it gives you that feeling of refreshing coolness that's needed when the weather is warm. Soft and the orange blossom makes it not overly masculine.

CLOSER
CLOSER

Really unique and much different than the classic one but much much better for me.Its filling the room and it is a very alive perfume.Beware dont use to much at a time and for sure you will make an impresion.

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

Love this cologne. It freezes you when you smell it, like sailing in the Arctic when the cold breeze touches your face. Starts out a little sweet. I don't get no vanilla until the dry down. Very clean, cool smelling fragrance.

guest_uberkhy
guest_uberkhy

I love sweet smelling fragrances, i have Black XS and this bottle, I found it was more to my taste then the original but to each there own..

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Distinguished and resolutely distinctive fragrance, Fahrenheit 32 flaunts its boldness and parades its fresh oriental character.
Purity of orange blossom. Subtly masculine and woody animality of vetiver. Smoothness of vanilla.

acc
acc

I always liked the original Fahrenheit but never worn it because of the popularity. When Fahrenheit 32 came out, i sampled it hoping to find an updated version of the original. I was mainly expecting

This has obvious similarities with the original fragrance, especially in the middle notes. At some point on my skin it is 100% percent same with the original, but much closer to the skin.

The top and base notes are much modern and feminine than the original. I think this one is better suited to younger people who like to smell modern, elegant and refined.

I like each and every Dior fragrance because of the simplicity and quality of the ingredients. They tend to be linear and long lasting which is a huge plus since i do not like mixed notes that clash and alter each other.

This one is a typical Dior which will add an aura of modernity and refinement to the wearer.

OdeKlotyo
OdeKlotyo

Same here as with Jil Sander Pure for Men. Somehow, the fresh topnotes clash horribly with the vanilla and vetiver base. To make matters worse, the whole affair smells so strong and cloying like a forest of Wunderbaum air fresheners. It may be agreeable if applied in very, very minute amounts.
Comparison with the original Fahrenheit is completely unfair.

minimalist
minimalist

I realy can't feel any similarity with the original fahrenheit. To me is a brand new scent. Ultravanilla explosion. imo it was a good idea which was ruined by the vanilla overdose. A shoter dosage of vanilla would have made this perfume more enjoyable and daring.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

The freezing point of water is 32 degrees fahrenheit, whis is 0 degrees celsius; ironically this fragrance is not "cool" smelling to me but rather luke-warm. Ditto is my reception to it. A floral citrussy intro and a warmer vanilla dry down that smells very similar to "Dune homme" by Dior. In other words, they try to revamp the original fahrenheit plus get rid of old "Dune" stock, lol. I am not very impressed with this one though it is a pleasant smell. Can live with or without it. Very mediocre and rather feminine and light...bit boring really.

Alexey
Alexey

the freshness the old Fahrenheit required to become perfect! I really didn't like the classic F., but 32 is really amazing and COOL!

Giv1952
Giv1952

It's Givenchy for the very first time has made a revolution with Insense - a great Floral fragrance for men.

afraafra
afraafra

Has clear similarities with original Fahrenheit (1988) love it or hate it type of fragrance.

Fahrenheit 32 by Dior 3.87 out of 5 based on 832 ratings and 166 user reviews

Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Christian Dior Fahrenheit 32 Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
FAHRENHEIT 32 for MEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
FAHRENHEIT 32 for MEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Fahrenheit 32 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Fahrenheit 32, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fahrenheit 32 by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fahrenheit 32 by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.