Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Forever and Ever Dior for women

Forever and Ever Dior for women
dislike

Forever and Ever is a limited edition for 2002. A delicate floral composition has a slightly hot and aromatic note of pelargonium in combination with a spicy note of nutmeg. The top notes are aquatic jasmine, ivy and freesia. The heart is made of rose, almond blossom and pelargonium. Vanilla, nutmeg and musk are in the base.

Freesia Water Jasmine Ivy

Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle

Forever and Ever Fragrance Reviews

Plrowden
Plrowden

Dior Forever and Ever is a surprising mixture of rose geranium, ivy and almond blossom. I find it to be sharp and pungent. I was expecting a rather lush rose with a touch of spice from the geraniums and green from the ivy. Something very feminine and sultry. This fragrance is definitely not either. It is exuberant, lively and wearable, albeit with a touch of masculinity. I can barely detect the rose, even in the dry down phase. If you are looking for a rose scent, you will be disappointed. If you want a "wow, what is this?" concoction that is floral, green and different, pick up a bottle and enjoy!

sillage is moderate to heavy
Longevity is long lasting.

TeaforTwo
TeaforTwo

This is lovely, it was one of my first perfumes. A lovely, tame floral.

anwaar
anwaar

I love the aroma of this perfume.

dhya
dhya

Romantically smells like rose with a touch of sweetness.
I read vanilla also in there, but not noticeable in my nose..
It is nice perfume if you like rose. It is not too sharp IMO.

Citronella
Citronella

I was lucky too receive this in a swap when looking for gentle florals. And gentle it is! This is a very well-blended scent, quietly dominated by nutmeg with a touch of vanilla. For once the rose does not scare me away. Wearing this version of Forever and Ever feels like wrapping yourself in a cashmere scarf -- soft, comforting and elegant.

suhaesa
suhaesa

i just sprayed this i think it turned bad or has it been like this forever its just like an explosion of alcohol so much alcohol spirit ad a hint of scent which actually reminded me of brute the green old mens perfume which i like its a light ..clean airy white fresh perfume..simple..refined light crispy white floraly a bit of vanilla a lot musky and almondy wit lots of white florals..its a light girly clean scent ..its not my cup of tea but i would recommend it for teens with a classy style who just want to be hip elegant and simple

shaula
shaula

My favourite one , not a teenager rose, its mature, not sweet, more to rose for strong woman who face her life with full of confidence, but unfortunately it doesn't stay for long on me..i wish it comes in EDP as well, probably it will stay longer

kliana
kliana

This fragrance is beautifull! It was the one of my favorite some years ago! I miss it..

evesoho
evesoho

Honestly, this bottle design is so, so pretty. Perfect in a collection dominated by clear, multi-faceted glass; coloured, frosted glass, and gold. It isn't traditionally modern or minimalist yet it isn't faux-vintage or frilly, either. The smooth dusty pink, the bookish script.... A poetic design!

That is my review on the bottle design, based on the picture, lol, I've never smelled this but oh I plan on it!

Update: Online, I haven't been able to find any bottles of Forever and Ever that look like the one in the picture. They are all clear glass with pink juice, or a pepto pink with a red butterfly pattern, oddly, and no gold around the neck. :( Will check at The Bay.

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

I love this scent! This is the most 'rose-heavy' scent I've tried so far. And it's a nice, modern, light rose. Quite a masterpiece :)

missdietcoke1
missdietcoke1

I just got it as a gift, and I am glad I did. I probably would have never picked it up myself as I go for more powdery scents. This is light and flowery, pretty and feminine. I read here on some of you it doesn't last long. Well, I used it yesterday, took a shower in the evening and today morning I can still smell it on my skin. I am very impressed!

nni
nni

i like this scent, it smells very similar to the original Forever and ever Dior, but somehow heavier and warmer on my skin, also a bit sharp, i think i like the original one better, but still : LIKE :)

yaso108
yaso108

back in early 00's this was my favourite.It's a pity that it was a limited edition

ednaenis
ednaenis

Simply the best and now my favorite:)

kxnaiades
kxnaiades

this was one of my favourites when I was in my early twenties. light clean floral fragrance, very strong on freesias actually so if you were looking for freesias I would recommend this. The longevity was ok, about half a day on clothes. But I wouldn't recommend this to anyone over 30 definitely. It's very much a younger person's scent.

Delicate enough floral fragrance with the most noticeable freesia, geranium and ivy notes. A little bit sour. First I liked it, but soon it started to seem sharp enough. And its floral sharpness became too annoying. I guess the reason of it is the geranium note. Not my cup of tea.

Blessed
Blessed

Sad its been stopped by Dior, very great memories with this great light sot sweet lovely fragrance
8.5/10

beautee
beautee

Ever since I first smelt this on board a ferry between England and Ireland this scent never fails to make me think of the Movie the Titanic. The Song "My Heart will go On!" by Celine Dion is a perfect match to this perfume. I couldn't get it out of my mind. Finally I decided to purchase a bottle only to find it no longer available. But the couple of department stores I enquired at said they Had had a lot of people asking about this fragrance. So finally Dior decided to listen and bring it back. Good thing Dior and you can permanently take it off your "limited edition list."

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I don't find this sweet. It is quite a mild floral scent, barely there.

Norgirl
Norgirl

fresh and nice but very sweet. alot of sweet roses . little to sharp for me

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

Fresh like walking into a garden. Absolute a day perfume, great for Spring and Summer. Love it!

abirae
abirae

This is the only scent I've found that combines rose with pine (and I've been looking for ages). It's a very light airy scent. The rose is light and slightly fruity and the herbal pine quality lends complexity and reminds me of a fairytale garden. I wish it was easier to find.

Corto Maltese
Corto Maltese

Really delicate retro floral scent which brings back crazy 60s and embodies the spirit of open love and childish spontaneity that was the trademark of the era. Of course, the flowers were all important, and such completely floral and natural scents are hard to find nowadays. It is not sexy in the modern sense, but one would certainly like to combine love induced sex with this scent, and maybe even throw in some milder form of rock'n'roll, hoping it will last forever and ever.

floriana
floriana

One of the best floral scents ever.
Tender, delicate and sophisticated.
Pink scent, like a bottle, very feminine,transparent, and positive.
Not too fresh, not to sweet, isn't sharp, great and unique.

Forever and ever Dior is launched after Forever and ever, and agree that rose is a dominant note. Also transparent and tender, but after hour on my skin, rose becomes powdery, first was much more better.

sugarplumjabba
sugarplumjabba

I owned this when it first came out, back then I was really into flowery perfumes and this was FANTASTIC !!! Drove my boyfriend at the time absolutely NUTS ! in a good way I mean ! Very flowery, sillage was good, and lasting power was decent. Haven't worn it in quite some time but all in all a good fragrance !

natalieskating
natalieskating

Almond blossom stands out first and then rose. Made me feel sleepy.

ktv0926
ktv0926

It reminds me Stella fragrances, escpecially 2006 edition. Rose scent with some green notes. It is long lasting, but lacks depth in it and stays just floral till the base notes.

I prefer Stella though, it is deeper and darker and seem more complex.

anatalia
anatalia

This Dior is romantic, an outstanding floral scent. I´m very upset because it is a limited edition. Another: I agree that its bottle design had actually nothing to be linked with the dull fluid inside. This should be fixed.

Amarilla
Amarilla

A massive disappointment. I tried this last summer through a sample and found it sharp, synthetic, absolutely flat and meaningless. Some even said I smelled like pesticide so I swiftly washed it off. That was my first and probably my last experience with Forever and ever.

michellehii
michellehii

It smells just rose and rose and rose. I can't smell any Jasmine. Casual and romantic, no like nor dislike, just not a very special smell. Bought this years back just because it is limited edition..lol!

joybee88
joybee88

One of my friend has this and it smells quite nice on her. Tender & flowery, not strong but I can get a hint from the air almost 2 metres away.

Forever and Ever by Dior 4.29 out of 5 based on 242 ratings and 31 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Forever and Ever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Forever and Ever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever and Ever by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever and Ever by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.