Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Forever and Ever Dior Dior for women

Forever and Ever Dior Dior for women
dislike

Forever and Ever Dior Dior for women Pictures

Dior released Forever and Ever again, in a new, limited edition Forever and Ever Dior and in a new packaging. The fragrance is the same, with aquatic jasmine, freesia and ivy in the top notes; almond flower, pelargonium and rose are in the heart. The base is made of vanilla, musk and nutmeg. Forever and Ever Dior was launched in 2006.

Freesia Ivy Jasmine

Almond Blossom Rose Hip Geranium

Musk Vanilla Amber

Forever and Ever
Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever

Forever and Ever Dior Fragrance Reviews

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Forever and Ever is like an addicting candy. It's a very sharp, intense floral with a shot of vanilla and a pinch of iris down there somewhere.

The opening is a light burst of citrus along with a finely grounded patchouli-like quality. It's pretty straight and to-the-point, even though the name of the fragrance indicates a lot of fuss and exaggeration.

The middle deepens into a sweet-yet-sharp floral fragrance and the flowers are credibly blended, I must say. The middle then becomes a nicely rounded rosy patch + iris/incense/citrus combo which indeed, is the addicting bit.

The end of the fragrance is similar to the middle, but as the name of the fragrance suggests, the middle trails on, 'Forever and Ever'. This really was a different fragrance, and I'm sure it will make many heads turn because of its rather alluring, mystical and sharply aphrodisiac nuances.

blairness
blairness

The bottle looks just as girly as the scent itself is. So girly, cute, playful. Great for office as well to a party. Longetivity on the other hand - not that great, on me it's gone after 3-4 hours.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I tested this once at the airport and immidiately fell in love with it. So clean, so fresh, so feminine, soooo yummie!!! Only... I have never bought it yet, because it is sooo very expensive! I really hope to find this one on some kind of exclusive offer some day! I just got to have it!

Zinamaseluta
Zinamaseluta

love it! very similar to miracle, lancome but softer, its light, as a summer rain and not very "dior like" :) today i tried addict eau sensuelle but it reminds me of forever and ever and that must be because i like it very much

po
po

I saw this at the duty free, had read the reviews, was super excited and ready to fall in love! I can't believe what happened on my skin.
Simply put: NOTHING!
Some faint undefined watery flowers barely there, no silage, no longevity.
It was the perfume version of ''the emperor's new clothes'' for me, everyone seems to love it but I can hardly smell a thing...

polinkasuperova
polinkasuperova

I purchased this frag at the airoport because they dont sell it anywhere..... i dont know why its truly beautiful soft rosy and femmenine but it does not stay on long very suttle

Yin2112
Yin2112

I really truly deeply in love with this. It's like you are wearing a "sweet dew" and appropriate for daily spring and summer fall. I choose it not because of it's a warmy,pure, innoncent or romance kind. I choose it 'cause it remind me of my very first throbbing heart, the closing of a stranger but also warmer than some nearer somehow. the scent is just like a little girl who owning memories of pain but still dreaming about love.

Mostly, people said that they were impressed by my smell. "my smell" not "my perfume", so I'm very interested with it. This perfume is a tenderness hug.If you are the one of a dreamer, love those soft kisses or a sweet silence,.. try it, follow it and you will be loved. I promise

longcara
longcara

This is one , i hope always to have in my collection. it can be hard to find. i usually go for stronger scents, but in summer if i'm in that mood, its just right, beautiful floral, not too strong, or too light, the rose and jasmine work well together, love it.

sofiii
sofiii

Pink, watery-fressia-y-rose-y in a sweet, fluffy, light, princess dreamy romantic way is what Forever and Ever Dior smelt like to me upon first sniff. It’s not an orgasmic instant love (as in comparison with some heavier, vanilla-y perfumes or some classic oriental florals), but it is really lovely and I can’t find anything to dislike.

About 2 minutes later, Forever and Ever gets a tiny bit less powdery in a fruity nuance, somehow it feels like there’s something Dior Addict II in this and being wrapped by some sheer fluffy soft pink floral clothes.There’s not much change in this perfume and it’s just like a cute girl smiling and keeps on smiling at you.

There were periods I find Forever and Ever Dior utterly boring yet safe to wear, and periods that I craving it because there’s something innocent, cute, romantic in it which somewhat awakes memories of being young, being excited or even head-over-heels when going out with your first love, planning some kinda dream wedding…

Worth trying if you are into soft florals and want something smells of romance or daydreaming. :)

sweetlola
sweetlola

This one I was love after empty I can not find this for buy again.

On me - a wonderful scent. Love it, love it, LOVE IT.. soft, not spicy at all, just lots of flowers.. fresh and clean. Me like...=)

kugkng
kugkng

It's very light and airy floral scent very cute and lively feeling everytime after spray it on.. sometime it remind me of the rain had just gone and left a freh airy with a touch of dewy on a beautiful spring garden. This scent give me a good memory of my beauty teacher in high school this is her signature scent and it very beautiful on her suite her very much very kind and lively feminine^^

La Moon
La Moon

I am so pleased with this one! I have been giddy all day. It smells similar to Miracle..another fav of mine. It's a soft aquatic rose and jasmine. Mmm love it

Ouch!
Ouch!

Erm...where is this scent? I sprayed it on a card on my lunchbreak, got back to work 10 minutes later and it's almost vanished completley.

There's a slight trace of faint fresh flowers...but...*sniffs card*...

GONE!!

If this is a reflection of the strength of this perfume on the skin then..I probably wouldn't buy it. Obviously I know that perfume reacts differently on skin to card but I would at least expect to be able to ge the jist of what the perfume is like.
And coming from Dior? hmm..not very impressed.

Merve
Merve

I've known this perfume for 6 years. My teacher had this before and i admired her perfume while she was passing near my desk. :) It's so romantic and attractive and will be always in my favorites.

guest_Tanza
guest_Tanza

I love it!

smp
smp

For MIsdiamonds21, i saw it in the perfumery store from Madrid-Barajas airport. I smelt it and i liked, maybe i buy next time...

Cris_Venesza
Cris_Venesza

i had a little bottle of this and it was so clean and pure ....i love it

Bellatrix
Bellatrix

This is one the most beautiful perfumes I have ever tried. When you try it - it looks very average... but not for very long... it becomes powerful in its innocence...

Taliera
Taliera

Very nice scent. I find it light and fresh - a marriage between jasmine and rose. The vanilla base is lovely too. There are many similar perfumes on the market, but this one has "just the right balance" of ingredients. The only quiff I have with it, is that it seems weak and watered down... If it came in an Eau de Parfum, I would probably get it - but it's just not worth that amount of money for a perfume you can hardly smell - let alone that anyone else can smell on you!

Aysu
Aysu

One of the smells that everybody may like, that means not a very different and unique scent. But if you enjoy floral scents this is one of the best! A good composition of fresh jasmine and vanilla, not too sweet just fresh and lovely.. I receive tons of compliments from people when I wear this, at least more than 10 different people so far, more than my signature scent Allure :-( So if you want to go middle way and do not want to offend anyone, this is the best! especially for summer days

Lolly007
Lolly007

Der Duft ist blumig, intensiv und langanhaltend.
Mit ihm kann der Tag fröhlich beginnen.
Ich mag es sehr.

The smell is flowery, intensive of long lasting.
With it the day can begin merrily.
I like it very much.

F_A
F_A

Very nice fragrance for casual summer wear - fresh, floral, and creamy.

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's a perfect fragrance. Fresh and floral, clear and innocent. I love it!

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

I just can't like this one for some reason. Not for me.

dang_thu
dang_thu

Kind like a girl. Innocent like a child. Spring scented. However, the 1st note is filled with so much smell of alcohol. Middle and base notes are lovely

Forever and Ever Dior by Dior 4.23 out of 5 based on 195 ratings and 26 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Forever and Ever Dior fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Forever and Ever Dior, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Forever and Ever Dior by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Forever and Ever Dior by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.