Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

J`Adore Collector Anniversary Edition Dior for women

J`Adore Collector Anniversary Edition Dior for women
dislike

J'Adore Collector Anniversary Edition arrives as 50 ml EDP, as a jubilant edition in honour of 10 years of perfume J'Adore. The flacon has the same form as its antecedent, but is decorated with a glass pendant iridescent in gold nuances with engraved CD logo on the medallion. The fragrance opens with peach, pear, magnolia, melon, bergamot and mandarin. A heart is feminine and floral, composed of tuberose, violet, orchid, freesia, jasmine, lily of the valley and plum, while a base incorporates blackberries, cedar, musk and vanilla. J`Adore Collector Anniversary Edition was launched in 2009. Its perfumer is Calice Becker

Magnolia Melon Peach Pear Bergamot

Tuberose Plum Violet Orchid Freesia Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Cedar

J`Adore Collector Anniversary Edition Fragrance Reviews

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers,

I like the fragrance and the bottle of J'Adore , I remember receiving this as gift as a teenager in the 90's ,its very airy elegance , fruity and flowery, making it a very casual but beautiful impression , it has the same notes like Black Pearls from Elizabeth Taylor but J'Adore is more the grand daughter of it, they're both elegant, beautiful in their own right and I can imagine both ladies together hearing Claude Debussy played by Pascal Roge , enjoying the serenity and beauty of music and later J'Adore having a romantic affair with a artist and becoming it's muse breathing life to the artist dreams and creating masterpieces.

Its very delighting perfume to have and a lovely gift for yourself or a special someone in your life and its very office friendly since it has a very casual airy beauty to her on the right chemistry of course, so I doubt this refine lady perfume will cause headaches and scandalous reactions of disgust, unless its just really envy talking than a objective observation.

Teresa1019
Teresa1019

oh wow, the bottle finished a few years ago and now I realised its a special edition!!
the comforting scent is soo lovely, the scent reminded me of honey... smoothing and everything, so glad I kept the bottle!
Nice scent~ suitable for various ocassion!

pansylady
pansylady

My husband made my day by getting me this exquisitely feminine, very well-blended eau de parfum for my birthday- it will brighte up this very cold Swedish winter, I'm sure...!
I sprayed one spritz on my arm 5 hours ago, and it's heart is still beating strong! Love it-

J`Adore Collector Anniversary Edition by Dior 3.87 out of 5 based on 34 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior J`Adore Collector Anniversary Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior J`Adore Collector Anniversary Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`Adore Collector Anniversary Edition by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`Adore Collector Anniversary Edition by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior J`adore Dior Midnight Poison Versace Bright Crystal Guerlain Insolence Chanel Coco Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Dior Pure Poison Elixir Jo Malone Orange Blossom Chanel Allure Lancome Poeme Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Calvin Klein Euphoria Carolina Herrera CH Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Thierry Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Dior Dior Addict 2 Versace Crystal Noir Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci