Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition Dior for women

J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition Dior for women
dislike

J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition Dior for women Pictures

This is a limited edition collectible of the most glamorous Dior’s perfumes, J’adore. The composition is the same, while the bottle is an equivalent to a true jewellery masterpiece. J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition was launched during the 2000's.

J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition Fragrance Reviews

mhho
mhho

i had the Limited Edition bottle .. i loved the bottle style ..
and the Fragrance was so chic

mimi_ngoan
mimi_ngoan

I love this bottle,for the first time I saw it,I knew it's gonna be mine,in my collection. The smell is nothing special,I totally think it may older for me if use it often.But I love the bottle much,but in my country,dont know why they don't look like in picture for 100% percent? There;s no sentence running around the body of bottle,or may which I bought was not the limited edition???

kittny
kittny

i like very much the "J'adore" perfume from Dior, and I was thrilled when this limited edition perfume was launched. the smell of the perfume is the same as of the J'adore, a very sweet scent, lightened by the floral notes. the bottle is very well designed. one word t describe the perfume:beautifull.

J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition by Dior 3.73 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`adore Adoration en or Limited Edition by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Dior J`adore Dior J`Adore Anniversaire en Or Marc Jacobs Lola Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Gucci Gucci Guilty Intense Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Lancome Tresor In Love Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Hugo Boss Deep Red Dior J`Adore L`Or The Body Shop Neroli Jasmin Chanel Allure Sensuelle Nina Ricci Premier jour Chanel Chance Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Diamonds Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Prada Infusion d'Iris Dior Dior Addict 2