Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

J`adore Eau de Toilette Dior for women

J`adore Eau de Toilette Dior for women
dislike

J`adore Eau de Toilette Dior for women Pictures

This is another way to taste J’adore’s splendour. The fragrance stayed the same, but in a milder concentration, as an edt. It is a floral fragrance with the freshness of mandarin in the top notes: jasmine, plum, orchid and rose in the heart; with amaranth, musk and blackberry in the trail. It was introduced in 2002.

Nutmeg Plum Mandarin Orange Neroli Bergamot Lemon

Violet Orchid Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Magnolia

Plum Musk Vanilla

Versace
J`adore
Spotlight

J`adore Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

amelie

Agree with dina's review, ylang-ylang is clearly felt, although not mentioned and I'd like to add that original EdT, I mean this one, smells a way better then the "new" edition released last year - this def my fav among J'adore line when talking about EdT

lolitajade
lolitajade

Florentyna by Marks and Spencer or Classic Gardenia by Dana are cheaper alternatives that smell the same :)

Amazing as Gardenia is not listed!

aray
aray

Why does the house description say "...amaranth, musk and blackberry in the trail" but Fragrantica's pyramid doesn't show either Blackberry nor Amaranth?

I'm actually seriously enjoying this and, while I've always sort of liked the original j'adore, this is a little more interesting to me. I can see that for some it might come across a tad too synthetic but I find the dry-down well worth it, which sets in at about 15-20 minutes for me.

It's fresh, yet warm, clean, yet playful and elegant yet surprising, and all in all very nonchalant and fun. Love it.

nicki317
nicki317

I really wanted to like this one but I guess it's not my style. Maybe I like them sweeter? It was ok at first but the dry-down was not to my liking. Smells like something my mom had in the 80s.

miss-baksel1988
miss-baksel1988

I really like it when someone else is wearing it but for me, no way. Gives me a headache.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I really like Dior perfumes, but this one was a real disappointment. Bad chemistry :(
I tried to wear it more than 3 times but I could not. Reminds me like burned cooking oil.
But in my mother's skin smell great !
Won't buy it again

Maybe this is just not my group of notes, but I couldn't find much in this scent or any of its' variations. It's a floral - for me much too intrusive and not pleasant.

dgtlsrcrss
dgtlsrcrss

The top notes in this perfume are just too acrid and synthetic smelling. (It smells _exactly_ like Neutrogena's fresh cooling sunblock, if any of y'all have used that stuff.)
For me, it only started calming down after about an hour, and then it turned into more of a close-to-the-skin boozy berry scent.
A pleasant enough drydown, but not worth the agony!

dina
dina

To me it's a floral fragrance from the beginning till the end with prominent notes of Ylang-Ylang which is not listed.
It's sparkling, fresh and would suite any age, could be worn for many occasions and in any season... A real classic and sophisticated perfume.

e_negrau
e_negrau

Smells plummy, bitter-citrusy and powdery at the same time. I also detect something alcoholic in it, probably from the plum. The combination plum-violet in a bitter tone makes it perfect for casual wearing, like jeans, and it also gives fragrance a nasty note.

andrevarx
andrevarx

Super cool, very nice, and more youthful than the EDP. It is very sexy and playful fragrance for a young and beautiful woman, it smells fantastic.

solocha
solocha

Without reading any reviews previously, I associate this fragrance with a girl in a summer dress - those comments are very accurate. A laid-back summer afternoon in a light flowery dress, this is a picture of summer holiday in the country.

eclecticgal
eclecticgal

Just rec'd a sample of the EDT and I thought it was one of the worst fragrances I have ever sprayed. Eek.

truffles
truffles

This smells exactly like some dirt-cheap Spanish perfume I smelled while on holiday as a teenager about 20 years ago.
Vile.

guest_Sophie
guest_Sophie

I really can't decide whether the edp or edt version, can someone help me ??? My husband is about to freak into a madhouse because of my decision problem (-s, yes...) edt is finer but edp is intenser... i made a list of pro's and contra's but still... anyways, in both ways extremely great scent... but which one ????? (new year's present so i have a deadline !!!! before 'he' gets total nuts)

lol_90
lol_90

I am in love with this fragance!!!
since i smelled it, i want to have it.
It makes you feel sexy, femenine and beautiful!!
it's a must have fragance 4 me.

Suslique
Suslique

stinky disgusting liquid in a pretty bottle. gave me a horrible headache and i literally peeled my skin off to get rid of it

amelie

Very gentle, bright, rather trendy...nice enough to attract you to buy the same bottle again until you finally realize that there must always be one. Charming plum runs through the composition and everything is made in an aristocratic way, distinctive but not particularly unique fragrance, although this light fragrance enhance the day and is perfect for spring and summer.
Parfumed bodycream is similar to EdP, beautiful floral scent with a lot of freshness, cheerful, sunny and has a wide aura. The whole Dior J'adore collection is fantastic, incl. hair mist, in fact I don't know which is better. J'adore is superultrafeminine!

This fragrance turned out to be a disaster on my skin.

What smelt like a pretty floral fragrance from the bottle, transformed into a sour and bitter citrus scent when I sprayed it on my wrist.

I honestly was not a big fan of the Eau de Parfum version, so I had been eager to try this version in hopes that it would be softer and prettier. Unfortunately when this fragrance blended with my chemistry it became more obtrusive than the original.

I wanted so badly for this fragrance to be fresh and Summery however, in my opinion, it was far too strong.

I love j'adore EDP,but I didn't know I would fall for EDT!
yes,the golden bottle of EDP is really nice,but EDT is easier to wear.
it starts with kind of vanilla note and smells like ice cream to me.it's fruity and a bit sweet and it's much more floral.
liley of the valley,orchid,jasmine...I feel them all like a bouquet of the flowers.
it reminds me a young girl,eating ice cream and wearing a white flirty dress with lots of flower designs on it and a bouquet of spring flowers in her hands.
easy going,lovely,young and mild,it's little sister of EDP and it's more sweet.

luz
luz

This has all the beautiful floral notes of J'Adore, but in a very gentle way. I love wearing it for summer, it is fresh, it is not sweet and perfect for daily use. I dont't find it floral-fruity, on my skin it is only (very) floral. Love it !

menaman
menaman

i Love it~
but because of the EDT is not long lasting compared to the EDP version, so i decided to use the EDP one.

jatzzie
jatzzie

I used to have this and totally, totally loved it and oh still continue to love it.Amazing!

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Light, innocent and girlish. Great staying power.

guest_rachelmary
guest_rachelmary

I honestly dont find any difference on me between the edt and the edp. Both last all day on me and bot smell gorgeous. Must be my skin, but i dont find it lighter at all. Love it

J`adore Eau de Toilette by Dior 3.40 out of 5 based on 191 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior J`adore Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior J`adore Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`adore Eau de Toilette by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`adore Eau de Toilette by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.