Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

J`adore Le Jasmin Dior for women

J`adore Le Jasmin Dior for women
dislike

J`adore Le Jasmin Dior for women Pictures

J`adore Le Jasmin is a limited edition fragrance for women introduced in 2007. This very elegant and truly spring time fragrance is based on sweet, pure, intense jasmine. it comes as 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) alcohol-free EDT.

Jasmine

J`adore Le Jasmin Fragrance Reviews

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

the best jasmine!

nadia11
nadia11

hmm...may have to try this one,,in looking for a lovely jasmine perfume

amelie
amelie

Le Jasmin is like a second skin, I love that feeling after showering. It's pleasant, lightweight, not longlasting, but really gives a sense of purity. J'adore's Le Jasmin is the lightest jasmine so far. There are not many comments on this limited edition, I like it though.

fya.sulaiman
fya.sulaiman

way too light...

ieva.līce
ieva.līce

This is the first expensive fragrance I bought in my life. And I rgeret buying it only because I can not afford to buy it regulary, but nothing elses smells on me as good...

LIN
LIN

I'm little disappointed..you see this is the thing: i loveee jasmin! I saw so many positive reviews about this perfume, that i had to have it. I managed to buy it on EBAY ( for not a cheap price ) and finally when it arrived i got a chance to smell this magic..well, no magic here! it's just an ordinary jasmin scent, like any other! i don't smell the original J'adore in this version & i also can't smell anything but the jasmin! Come on people, there is nothing special about it! Yes, i do like it, it's nice, but that's it! I can't say it's sensual or interesting.. it's just another jasmin scent, a little boring, i wanted it to be something special!
and another thing... it's very- very "light" scent, not a deep one i would say. On me it does not last very long..

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

I smelled it once a while ago,it is plainly jasmin.Nothing else,i like jasmins a lot so i would love to own a bottle of it.Just imagen a garden full of white flowers..Very nice;)I hope it is still availible somewhere

jatzzie
jatzzie

I used to own the original J'Adore EdT, which was one of my very favorites.Le Jasmin is a very nice ver. of J'A with the jasmin.I came across it today at a tax free store on my way home and it was there up for discount, a very nice big discount, might I add.

Aphrobaby
Aphrobaby

MMMM I love Jasmine. Iam excited about testing this one. Can't wait to smell it. I'll have to write what I think about it, hopefully it won't be a disappointment. Where can I FIND THIS ONE? I haven't ever come across it at any store. Is this one a limited edition? This is the first time I've ever come across it on here.

Kiwichick_NZ
Kiwichick_NZ

If you like Jasmine, you'll love this. I don't own it yet but hopefully when (or if) the price of it comes down, I'll definitely own. Very very romantic, soft, not too sweet and pleasing! I applied it lightly to my wrists and it lasted my WHOLE busy day and night without changing or disappearing. Simply gorgeous

J`adore Le Jasmin by Dior 4.00 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior J`adore Le Jasmin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior J`adore Le Jasmin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify J`adore Le Jasmin by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of J`adore Le Jasmin by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Pure Poison Dior J`adore L`eau Cologne Florale Dior Dior Addict Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Dior Midnight Poison Burberry London Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Chanel Allure eau de parfum Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Dior Dolce Vita Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Dior Pure Poison Elixir Versace Bright Crystal Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Bvlgari Voile de Jasmin Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women