Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama Dior for women

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama Dior for women
dislike

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama by Dior is a Floral fragrance for women. Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama was launched in 2010. Top notes are ylang-ylang and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, rose, peach, caraway and plum; base notes are patchouli and virginia cedar.

Ylang-Ylang Bergamot

Jasmine Rose Peach Caraway Plum

Patchouli Virginia Cedar

Dior Dior
Femme Rochas

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama Fragrance Reviews

malenapo
malenapo

Cumin is dominating the fragrance the more I use it. People tell me it is very spicy. So if you like to smell cumin this is the fragrance for you.

bevren
bevren

Saks do not ship this to UK - but it is available in UK online at Escentual.

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

For any interested parties, Saks once again has this in stock on their website.

gatsby
gatsby

available here. Great creation! So Dior style! Love it.

cedriceccentric
cedriceccentric

In between Diorella and Le Parfum de Thérèse with Femme de Rochas' spicy cumin note. It's like a retrospective of all Roudnitska's creations.

Henriette
Henriette

That Roudnitska is a genius we already know. That you can buy his creations blindly is another truth. Obviously if you like his style which is elegant, refined, never too claimed, understated.
This scent is a powerful mixture of every nuance which can be found in a perfume: there are flowers, citrus notes, powder, fruits, leather. All so well balanced that one might wonder how this could be possible by a human. I really wonder if Monsieur Roudnitska was only human.
Wearing Diorama you have the impression of wearing Diorella (the citrus opening notes), Dior Dior (the exploding of flowers and honeysuckle coming from behind), Diorling (the powder and leather notes). The fruits is the new note, the innovation in this wonderful scent from the range of the other Dior's masterpieces I have listed here. Among the whole of Dior's range this is certainly the best creation in my opinion, it sums up what Dior used to be, what elegance was, what a classy woman anchored to the past but with her eyes to the future should wear. Incredible scent, just in between past and future, perfect if you love the vintage feel and the modern trend. Unbelievable.

Natalie467
Natalie467

So this must be what I tested in Saks today, this and Diorella. One was very herbal, this must be it. Neither made much of an impression, very lightweight fragrances, not much silliage or thrilling notes. I thought Dior carried both a "regular" version and a "Les Creations" versions, but these were all I saw. I'll have to search for the vintage versions, if I can find them, they must better than these.

Chandramukhi
Chandramukhi

This is impossible to find. I wonder how many bottles were issued.

wprofumo
wprofumo

I had been thinking for a while that I really should write a few words on this site about Diorama "in memoriam". Then I came across this "re-issue" - or is it a reformulation?.

I wore Diorama EdT from the late sixties until it was discontinued. The happy bergamot was definitely there with the first one or two sprays, but Diorama quickly made sure that you were aware of its chypre, woody heart. Yes, there was a little lingering jasmine later on, but I can't say that I ever smelled a peach, a plum or a rose in it. A very little, even EdT, lasted a very long time, but like all the Diors it was not brash but complex and sophisticated. I kept an empty bottle for years and years afterwards. I am intrigued and would love to try this new Creation.

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama by Dior 3.77 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorama by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.