Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella Dior for women

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella Dior for women
dislike

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella Dior for women Pictures Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella Dior for women Pictures

The house of Dior has rightfully held one of the first places in the world of perfumes for years. Dior’s collection Les Creations de Monsieur Dior introduced in 2009 represents a review of vintage editions. The collection includes 5 perfumes – 5 classic fragrances favorized by many women worldwide.

Diorella, Dioressence, Diorissimo, Eau Fraiche Forever and Ever make the five fragrances of the Les Creations de Monsieur Dior collection, presented as timeless opus of Dior which resists time and new trends.

Diorella is a fragrance with chypre floral composition presented in 1972 as a fragrance of independence and free spirit. Its gentle, floral structure is composed of fruity-green notes in the beginning leaving a sophisticated chypre effect (melon, bergamot, lemon, basil and green leaves). A heart introduces sweet fruity and floral nuances of peach and honeysuckle (with rose, cyclamen, jasmine, carnation), while a base is created of moss and patchouli which enhance the chypre closure with musk and vetiver notes.

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella EDT has accentuated luminous lemon from Sicily and combines its freshness with sweet and floral honeysuckle in a heart and vetiver in a base. The new edition arrives in a redesigned flacon (50 and 100 ml EDT).

Amalfi Lemon

Honeysuckle

vetyver

Diorella
Cristalle

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella Fragrance Reviews

ancaan
ancaan

As woodlandwalk previously said, it resembles Eau Sauvage, which I owned and loved. Sniffed this today and I must say, I like it very very much. I know I must own it, the problem is I can't choose between this (Diorella) and Diorissimo. As the weather gets warmer and warmer, I find myself craving for fresh, invigorating scents. Longevity is pretty good: has been over 7 hours since tested and I can still smell it on my arm. Must rethink my budget. Again.

srimati
srimati

Aaahh...nothing compares to the timless nuance of the fresh citrus, patchouli and moss classic that once was. Sadly this is not it. How I miss it though, I can actually still smell it inside my mind, and it takes me back to younger days of getting dressed up to go sell perfume at the counter at Nordstroms, and splashing on Diorella lavishly to match the fragrance with my chic attire (of the era). It looks like I'm going to have to get a vintage from ebay, why not? After all, I am a perfumista!

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

This is my favourite from Les Creations de Monsieur Dior series. The only Dior I've tried in vintage is Miss Dior so I don't have the original to compare Diorella to.

I'm really enjoying the way the animalic/indolic jasmine is playing with melon, lemon and woody notes of vetiver, I find it very sensual and I'm surprised to see it described as spring fresh. It does have a very fresh lemon but that's contrasted nicely with the more rounded notes. Indolic/sweaty white florals usually seem to be paired with sweet notes which can get a bit sickly, so I like this fresh/dirty contrast

It's reminiscent of some aspects of Eau Sauvage and Diorama, and probably Parfum de Therese though I've not tried that one yet - I'm just guessing that PdT has similar fruity and vetiver elements,but enhanced. Eau Sauvage is one of my favourite male perfumes so I'm liking this very much!

I think if you're looking for a spring feel Dior's Forever and Ever is far more spring-like than this.
The silage is quite soft and longevity good

Diorella is a very classic scent, you'd be hard pressed to find anything of this calibre in modern fragrances.

Typical of most chypres, Diorella opens with a citrusy and refreshing burst of Sicilian lemon and bergamot. Adding to the citrus is an interesting blend of green notes and basil which gives this fragrance a herbaceous like quality.

Despite this rather sharp and sour opening, Diorella is extremely feminine and balanced.

The top notes transcend delicately into the heart which is mostly subtle, green and slightly sweet honeysuckle, rose, jasmine and peach. After a while the heart takes on a clean and soapy quality which is a little similar to Miss Dior.

Rounding off this scent is the drydown which is rich, animalistic and woodsy. A masterpiece in my opinion.

Upon your first encounter with this fragrance it may not be love at first sniff, but like so many other Dior fragrances it will certainly grow on you. It's on my wishlist.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

This is seriously sad...
terrible... The bottle is gorgeous, the juice is not.
It smells like any nice baby cologne in a great flanker.
Please, bring back the Diorella that I fell in love with...

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

I think it's this one that I just bought, since the original is discontinued, yes? The man at the counter said that one could only buy this at one store in Sweden(where I live) and otherwise in Paris, France. So us Europeans had only Paris or Stockholm, Sweden to choose from(unless you buy it online of course). Anyway, he sprayed it on my skin and he smelled it and said that my skin brought out the freshness in the fragrance and that on many others, it came out too "heavy" or strong. I don't know if that's just sale talk or not, but I liked the scent. I find it very hard to describe the way it smells, maybe some citrus, some fruit. It's a fresh scent. Can I just describe the emotions instead? The scent brought out a bubbly joyfullness and also mystery. It's like going to the circus during the day and see the clowns and bubble over with laughter and then in the evening/night, you are a mysterious person, wearing a black robe and dark glasses, sort of Ingrid Bergman. And this bubbly and at the same time mysterious person is one you want to know more about. That's how I felt about this perfume. I've never smelled the original, but I liked this one. It was one of the most unique scents that my nose have had the pleasure of smelling.

alchimia72
alchimia72

What a disappointment! This is not Diorella!! It's a rough copy of the original and wonderful Diorella!

akats
akats

This is not diorella! It is something such as a deodorant that slightly reminds diorella....I would not spend so much money for this!!

Maeva
Maeva

I wish Dior had relaunched the old Diorella, with all its notes, even if it was in a reformulated version. This is such an oversimplified copy that it almost brings tears to my eyes! And so terribly pricey! For me this is only a classier, greener Eau de Rochas, and I do like Eau de Rochas but I really miss Diorella’s subtle floral nuances :(

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

fresh, bright, breezy, summery, uplifting. Really lovely. would be suitable for men or women. Very cheerful! top notes strongly remind me of Eau Sauvage.

not terribly long-lasting & I'm not sure I'd want to spend £70 on a big bottle (I have a 7.5ml mini). to be fair, it did last longer than 'diorissimo'. maybe the sprayers are too mini on the mini bottles...

LaPetite
LaPetite

I don't know how close it is to the original as i've never smelled it , but this one is very pleasant summer scent.
It smells like Eau de Cologne , in a bit more sophisticated way however.
It smells classic , it's an everyday / office scent, very lemony , but not too sour . I bet some young trendy girl would call it "old lady scent" , i'd rather call it classical .
In the same spirit of Eau de Rochas and the Escales series also from Dior.

efm
efm

I was sceptical about EDT but lasts 4 - 6 hours so acceptable.
Follows the original but not complete mirror,less complex, more liner.Initial exposure remains constant.
Still very welcome.

Released here in Australia in time for summer.

However retail price of $190 for EDT is a bit cheeky.

Wish Dior had relaunched Diorling as well.

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella by Dior 3.72 out of 5 based on 85 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorella by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.