Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette Dior for women
dislike

yellow floral
soapy
Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette Dior for women Pictures Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette Dior for women Pictures

The house of Dior has rightfully held one of the first places in the world of perfumes for years. Dior’s collection Les Creations de Monsieur Dior introduced in 2009 represents a review of vintage editions. The collection includes 5 perfumes – 5 classic fragrances favorized by many women worldwide.

Diorella, Dioressence, Diorissimo, Eau Fraiche Forever and Ever make the five fragrances of the Les Creations de Monsieur Dior collection, presented as timeless opus of Dior which resists time and new trends.

What is worth your attention is triple accent on the legendary Diorissimo which arrives in three different strengths this year: 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette, 50 ml Eau de Parfum and 15 ml Extrait de Parfum.

A floral bouquet with accentuated lily of the valley decorates the romantic Diorissimo from 1955 created by Edmond Roudnitska. Top notes include sweet, exotic ylang-ylang, a heart is enriched with lily of the valley, while a base features jasmine as the key note of the whole composition.

Floral choir appears as a companion which includes lilac, lily, amarilis, boronia, rosemary; freshness starts with bergamot and green notes, while sandalwood and civet make the whole composition very sensual.

This was created as rebellion against the trend of sweet and intense fragrances with an intention to bring a romantic blend of green and fresh elements in perfect harmony with fine and clear floral notes.

This collection offers the fragrance in three strengths: EDT, EDP and perfume extract. The three editions will thrill all fans of Dior's classic.

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette has the same composition as perfume extract, but it's airier and has less intensity. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100ml EDT.

Ylang-Ylang

Muguet En Fleurs

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

hanson26
hanson26

I smelled Diorissimo a couple years back in Europe, and the bottle looked like the older one, so I'm not sure if it's just been rebottled or if this is a reformulation, but if it's a reformulation, I say good job! It smells just how I remembered it-the most delicious spring scent ever. I'm not usually one for pure florals, but there are a few notable exceptions, and this is one of them. I mean, I don't even really like the smell of lily of the valley, but it's amazing here and I can't get enough. It's such a joyful fragrance, it's hard to wear it and not be happy. It's not listed, but I smell a bit of musk or something creamy (maybe the ylang?) that keeps the muguet and jasmine from getting sharp and screechy, as they often can. I should also mention that this has killer lasting power on me, 12 hours+ Really shocking considering it's a modern Dior, and most of those tend to not have the best lasting power on my skin. Definitely full bottle worthy.

blueviolet
blueviolet

Light and fresh but sweet flowery as well. It smells simple and expensive at once.

Veda
Veda

Non miguet non Diorissimo at all.
Very disappointment on this one.

Nynah77
Nynah77

Just scored a 1 oz unopened vintage EDT...and it is GORGEOUS. My husband walked into the room after the first spray and said "that's the one!" So glad I read the recommendations on buyng vintage as opposed to the newer version.

ninius
ninius

This is just a shadow of the classic; lacks depth and it smells just Lily of the valley, nothing else. Why Dior has to ruin all the good perfumes?

FoxyVixen
FoxyVixen

I'm in love with this perfume ! It smells GREAT and it's such a nice summer/spring scent. Reminds me of fresh flower in the garden. & On me the sillage seems very good !

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

Okay, how could I be honest with this.
The EDT is nothing much than any other lily-of-the valley scent. You could have other far better l.o.t.v. scent of other brands.

Yes, the note is quite accurate, as you could smell lily of the valley right away. Very strong and offensive in the beginning, (due to the strong alcohol smell) but after few seconds, it starts to mellow down to lily-jasmine scent, and the saddest part, it'll soon fade away leaving you to wonder, where's the sweet, dewy scent of ylang ylang?...

Not a faithful creation of the original... sad

misschic
misschic

The newest addition to my collection. So spring. So lily of the valley. So strong, yet so subtle when it settles. I love it.

To some, it may just smell like air freshener though, lol

JasmineLilac
JasmineLilac

I have VINTAGE Diorissimo EDT (hounds tooth box from late 80s), and it's lovely: crisp and fresh and lasts long enough.

I also have the full strength perfume that came in the pink box (bought it some years back online, new). It smells lovely, but it lasts no more than an hour--which is weird for full-strength perfume.

I have not encountered any other reformulations of Diorissimo and am afraid to based on the reviews that I'm reading. :)

Tip: Nanctucket Natural Oils does a lovely perfume OIL that is very much like the '80s (or original 50s?) Diorissimo. I got slightly stuffy-nosed and had to return it, but I LOVED this man's interp of Diorissimo and wish that I could have kept it.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I have to agree with the previous writer.
This didn't last on my wrist, approximately two hours or so.
The scent it self was quite stunning, while it was close to me.
I wouldn't waste my money in this version.

Alf
Alf

Disappointing.

klopgovorun
klopgovorun

I am so torn about this one!! Love the scent, love the bottle -- but it smells terrible on me.... very strong, cold and rude... almost like a reprimand. Might have to swap it away... if anyone is up for a 3.4 oz bottle, PM me.

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

Diorissimo is a beautiful, fresh floral. However, it did not last more than a couple of hours when I tried it out today.

Disappointing.

passionata20
passionata20

I have moved my review from classic "Diorissimo" to particular this one that i was writing about.

It has happened only lately that i learned to truly appreciate this scent and particulary in this version. Maybe it is because earlier formulations weren´t exactly my taste but more likely becasue you need to catch a perfect moment to begin to like this treasure....
If i could compare it to anything i would compare "Diorissimo" to finest China porcelain. The best quality only. To my nose this is the fragile scent with amazingly high concentration of lilly of the valley with added lilac and jasmine flowers and bergamot. What better to wear on a hottest summer day???!!!! It quenches your thurst and keeps your senses clear when the sun is on it´s highest high. Great staying power even for EDT. This perfume is not developing, it just stays like it is from beginning till the end and that´s simply great in this case! Yes it is quite one-sided but this perfection really does not need to develope!
I am really glad that i love it now, but also i like that it is not a common scent that a lot of people use so i get questioned a lot what am i wearing... That´s the best compliment ever! Diorissimo should never be discontinued, sometimes we need that fragility in this rude world! For all those who are tired of those fruity-sticky-floral summer scents: you should really try this one, it is unique and refreshing at the same time!

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

I can smell from the beginning to the end of pyramid scent - ylang-ylang-lily-jasmine. This is beautiful green floral scent and it's very natural also. Jasmine is dominant. I couldn't detect musk or wood.

Anyone loving lily of the valley or jasmine surely love it.

guest_ms.angeni
guest_ms.angeni

i wanted a lily of the valley perfume so i got samples from crabtree ,woods of windsor and from bronley.very bad perfumes...hated it.so last on the list was diorissimo.i found one of new editions...and i loved the smell...the closest perfume that smelled like lily of the valley...but....so sad that it has to be a but...it seems it doesnt work so good on my skin.on closes and paper its great.so for now before going to bed i spray a bit on my pillow....and dream that i am in my grandmas garden.

poison
poison

Well, it seems that Dior or LVMH, likes to play with this beauty...

In the last 2 weeks, I found the new bottles of the remade Diorissimo at the perfume store. The same bottle presented in the photo above, but with yellow fragrance, almost no color and other with pink liquid. I thought that maybe this variety was because Diorissimo is available in Eau de parfum and eau de toilette, but until now, I managed to find only eau de toilette.

Og God, if only the 2009 reformulation has so many variants, I just don't want to imagine how they murdered mister Roudnitska Diorissimo...

Thank God that I am young and I don't know the vintage smell of this, cause I think I would have cried.

Anyway, I'll keep trying to notice differences.

Poor vintage perfumes!

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette by Dior 3.89 out of 5 based on 97 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Diorissimo Eau de Toilette by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.