Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Dior for women

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Dior for women
dislike

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Dior for women Pictures Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Dior for women Pictures

The house of Dior has rightfully held one of the first places in the world of perfumes for years. Dior’s collection Les Creations de Monsieur Dior introduced in 2009 represents a review of vintage editions. The collection includes 5 perfumes – 5 classic fragrances favorized by many women worldwide.

Diorella, Dioressence, Diorissimo, Eau Fraiche Forever and Ever make the five fragrances of the Les Creations de Monsieur Dior collection, presented as timeless opus of Dior which resists time and new trends.

Romantic violet nuances announce the last fragrance of the Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever collection while insinuating Dior's timeless compositions which will be worn by next generations.

Forever and Ever was presented in 2002 as a sophisticated floral composition which leaves a mild, spicy trail in a base. A floral bouquet of freesia, jasmine, rose, pelargonium and almond blossom are refreshed with ivy and spiced with nutmeg, vanilla and musk.

The new version of Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever is available in a lovely glass flacon (50 and 100 ml EDT) with an accentuated floral light-motive of the composition. Pink nuances of the fragrance were inspired by rose-garden Dior Granville. Top notes of the perfume bloom with freesia flowers, a heart hides jasmine from India, while a base is enriched with intoxicating Bulgarian rose-garden.

Freesia

Forever and Ever Dior

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Fragrance Reviews

Velvet_Touch
Velvet_Touch

Very floral, feminine, soapy. I can't say I'm in love with this one, my sister bought this from Strawberrynet and she fell in love with it. She would wear it all the time. It is a long lasting one, I can even smell it when she comes back from college.

marinaw90
marinaw90

This is just beautiful. It is soapy but totally wearable. This is what I wished Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet would be. I'm so glad I found this.

the_new_esta

I will love this forever and ever. It has a sharp citrusy opening, but dries down to a sophisticated rock candy smell. People won't know whether to kiss you or eat you. It's not really warm or spicy but whatever you're into, you won't find a fault here!

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

Beautiful, feminine fragrance but extremely soft. For those who like to be unnoticed. Sillage:none, skinscent and longevity: 2 hours.
Very expensive imo for such a volatile fragrance.

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

Forever and Ever is like an addicting candy. It's a very sharp, intense floral with a shot of vanilla and a pinch of iris down there somewhere.

The opening is a light burst of citrus along with a finely grounded patchouli-like quality. It's pretty straight and to-the-point, even though the name of the fragrance indicates a lot of fuss and exaggeration.

The middle deepens into a sweet-yet-sharp floral fragrance and the flowers are credibly blended, I must say. The middle then becomes a nicely rounded rosy patch + iris/incense/citrus combo which indeed, is the addicting bit.

The end of the fragrance is similar to the middle, but as the name of the fragrance suggests, the middle trails on, 'Forever and Ever'. This really was a different fragrance, and I'm sure it will make many heads turn because of its rather alluring, mystical and sharply aphrodisiac nuances.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Beautiful. Like the florals of the original miss dior cherie captured in a bottle. Freesia brings a citrusy kick while the rose is gentle and fresh
The jasmine you can't really smell til later on but when you do its so lovely. Very nice. Could easily wear this on my wedding, i just wish it were cheaper :(

moreorlessa
moreorlessa

Light, fresh, delicate and girly. I see this as a young lady's first perfume or a as a good choice at any age for warmer weather, in case you don't want to go down the citrusy cologne route but rather retain some "pinkish" feminity.

ancaan
ancaan

Beautiful summer fragrance! Very floral, airy and sparkling. I love both rose and freesia and this fragrance is feminine and young. I would love to have it in my collection, but the longevity and projection are very poor for the price tag. Would definitely buy it for a very low price.

Eirlys
Eirlys

This is the best blind purchase I have ever made! I fell in love with the name and the bottle and decided to buy this based on the notes only.

The perfume opens with a splash of freesia and rose. I wasn't able to detect jasmine but maybe that was because the floral notes all blend so well with one another. The perfume also lasts about 4 hours, which is pretty great considering that it doesn't have any warm note to keep it grounded. Also this one doesn't sit too close to the skin, I could smell it about an arm length away. Not many fresh/floral perfumes do that :)

I would say this is perfect for spring because of how fresh and floral it is. I feel like my day is brightened every time I wear this because it is very cheerful.

I have Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle, and this is definitely similar to that. However, Eau Sensuelle sits closer to the skin and is also a bit warmer that Forever & Ever. Eau Sensuelle also lasts a bit longer (6 hours), probably because of the musk. Both perfumes are perfect for spring time!

wildpearwoods
wildpearwoods

I would be interested in a purchase or a trade.Please PM me. Thank you.

woodlandwalk
woodlandwalk

A transparent spring floral - lightly scented spring raindrops.

The initial impression is spring flower-scented bubble bath - soapy but not powdery or waxy at all

Into dry-down it develops slightly more interesting qualities - a light, nutmeg/peppery quality that lifts it from being a slightly tedious floral and leans towards elegance

It has something in common with Bulgari's Amethyst - not my style really - light, innocent, raindrops trembling on clean, fresh petals.

Definitely a perfume that suggests someone younger than myself! But of its kind, very good quality and ideal for any spring-day scenario

the_new_esta

I wish I could fill a whole bath with this! So pleasant and delicious.

joan100
joan100

Simply One of the best modern floral fragrances out there! Its very feminine and delicate but has good projection. Dior never fails with the quality of its scents and bottles.

trishadoresperfumes
trishadoresperfumes

I simply HAD to get this perfume after testing it numerous times at Sephora, and after days, i could still smell the perfume off the tester strip. This is an elegant and romantic fragrance, with the perfect blend of vanilla and florals; thereafter hugging the user in an intimate manner. The dry down lasts around 8hours, with adequate sillage without offending anyone. Will definitely repurchase and recommend it to anyone having 2nd doubts about this perfume <3

Antares811
Antares811

Heavenly scent. I love it!
Highly recommended for light, feminine, beautiful floral scents lovers.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Forever and ever Dior - I will most likely love you forever! This scent is truly amazing - it is soft but the softness has sillage and logevity so it feels like the scent hugs you troughout the day. I've been searching for a perfume that smells like Oil of Olaz lotion or Bebe for a long time now because I loooove the scent! I found it, but unfortunately it is one of the most costly perfume houses :D Argh, damn it. But I will save up for this beauty. It is amazing and distinctive, I've not came across anything like it so far. And the colour of the juice fits perfectly :) <3

chirobi
chirobi

So strange. I have admired this for a good year and a half now. The first time I tried this, it just felt like spring incarnate: fresh freesia and a hint of something citric. I loved how this was so simple and not 'overly produced' like many Diors are. Yet today, when I walked by the counter and sampled it again, it just felt like a a dull and insipid blob. Either I've changed or it has.

Pusur
Pusur

I had two bottles so far... Reading all comments and just smiling. Oh yes, this one can be liked by so many and still be original on every of us ;)

millie1980
millie1980

This is a delicate whisper of a fragrance. It is very feminine and subtle, and would suit women of all ages. The spicy rose element gives it a touch of depth and flavour. In that respect, the drydown is like a faint, summer garden rendition of the drydown of Givenchy's Very Irresistible.

I really like it!

Oahsa
Oahsa

العطر روعه وهادي..
ريحته ورود وبس..

حلو للنهار والصيف خصوصا..
اللي يحبون العطور الخفيفه بيعيبهم اكيد..

كنت اتمنى لو العطر يكون فواح اكثر واقوى :(
انا استعملته يمكن 10 مرات واوريدي يمكن 5% من العطر خلص،!

بس خذوه وما بتندمون ♥

itsallgood
itsallgood

I bought this bottle as part of a miniature Dior set in a duty free store in Jamaica. This perfume is light and 200% different from what I normally buy. I enjoyed every single drop. Each time I put it on for the day I knew that once I reached the bottom of the bottle I was never going to buy this scent again. This perfume will always remind me of that trip--awesome.

dragenpuff
dragenpuff

Gorgeously fresh floral scent, perfect for spring and early summer!
It is light and uplifting, easy to wear, elegant yet sensual in a very ladylike, sophisticated way. I wear a little on my writst and slide them against my neck, and I love it when I catch a whiff of it during the day!

thuytrang1010neu
thuytrang1010neu

Sweet, gentle, beaufitul ^__^

Sofy888
Sofy888

Soft and delicate scent of roses makes this fragrance is so light and airy that you immediately envelops the light cloud of mystery and puzzles.

terezie

I purchased some time ago but I waited for spring to start wearing it.
What a beautiful spring fragrance! Being soft and unique at the same time, Forever and Ever wears like a luxury lotion. It’ s like a blooming garden after rain.

Icis
Icis

This is the perfume that I can say that i love it.
To all other perfume I have, I always have a love-hate feeling.
This is very light but still noticeable scent that won't make me headache.
The only con of this perfume is that there isn't a 50ml one.
The 100ml is about 90 euro, not very expensive but still, I would like to buy a bottle of 50ml for 50 euro.

stier
stier

This is just insanely lovely!

It's easy to wear, not offensive, very light. But still it has a distinct and very unique smell and is hard to forget. I instantly fell in love when I first sniffed it.
Forever and ever Dior smells strongly of freesias but in a very pleasant way, it doesn't smell like th "usual" floral scent but it stands out in an "innocent" kind of way. I was complimented on it several times!

LOVE IT

afefa
afefa

Um floral delicioso e elegante... Na minha pele o que mais sobressai são a frésia e a rosa, as duas notas são fresquinhas e levemente doces e apimentadinhas, mas muito pouco, a nota de jasmim é apenas levemente perceptível no fundo. Esse perfume é um banho suculento de flores frescas.

terezie

This is such a beautiful scent! I noticed a very soft and comforting mimosa note here. Does anyone know if there is mimosa in this?

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior “Forever and Ever Dior” (2009)

My god this is beautiful. On my skin it is the embodiment of simple, sheer, transparent floral heaven. This radiant creation joyously opens with a brilliantly fresh and spicy freesia blooming amongst a blanket of zesty green ivy. It is joined by a sweetly airy, non-indolic jasmine. The tenderly lingering opening seamlessly gives way to an exceptionally delicious rush of juicy-sparkling rose-hip/geranium plus creamy-almond-blossom that is further softened by a barely discernible touch of elegantly understated vanilla. The musk and amber animalics are hardly noticeable on my skin and serve only to anchor the ethereal floral splendor above. There is no sweetness beyond that which is naturally extant within the context of the floral petal accords. The scent remains pristinely fresh and vivaciously spicy throughout drydown with just a touch of creamy sweetness and no taint of musk or powdery amber.

I would bathe in this if I could. It is remains intimately close to the skin even upon initial application and lasts for approximately 5 hours on me. Those who demand high sillage complexity/uber-longevity type scents will doubtless be unimpressed. I find that the most beautiful scents are often the most fleeting. And this perfume is ravishingly beautiful. I respritz at leisure with the greatest of delight and enjoy pampering myself with this angelic nectar.

On my skin, there is no sour citric punch, no sneeze inducing soapiness, no bracing aldehydes, no sickeningly sweet sugars, and no revolting animalic rubbish to sully the elegant simplicity manifested in scent here. I am hopelessly and completely in love with this concoction.

If this was music, it would be Mozart. A single note of difference added or taken away would destroy the perfection. And perfection it is to me. Bravo and thank you to the House of Dior.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

My mom wanted to get me a new perfume for my seventeenth birthday, so we went to a really big perfume store and i started to try oout several scents of different brands.chanel, Marc jacobs, jo malone, guerlain, versace.....
then we came to the Dior section, and the women said, if i was in light and floral scents i should try this one. And BAM! after an hour or so of trying really good(!) perfumes this one just hit me!!
It is so light, yet so memorable and unique, and floral!!
Personally i smell the freesia the most! i get so many compliments on this, which means it is very likeable, but still sticking out!!

LOVE!

meligonlan
meligonlan

This is the perfume I will wear on my wedding day :) It's so delicate, romantic, light and fresh. It's chic, discreet. Think Audrey Hepburn. Thank you Dior.

pukkolandia
pukkolandia

Hi, I noticed that it's possible to try and find this perfume in Milano to "La Rinascente" Piazza Duomo. Some perfume shop with high excellence rating from Dior can order it for the customer but it's not possible to try it. They simpy order the perfume.

MaiCecile
MaiCecile

Like an English garden in springtime, with blue skies and scattered clouds above sending down a light rainshower to drench the flowers in dew.

It's fresh, pretty, and natural. There is nothing overpowering, no sharp or strong notes. But the staying power is still what you would expect for a frangrance this expensive.

Perfect for a first date, a wedding, a sweet 16 present...or all the time, if you want a calming pick-me-up on a dreary day. Wear with a sundress. Simply perfect.

smellME

I do not know why I reached for this today as it is a grey windy and chilly, typical fall Sunday.
This one from my collection is one of the most natural and clean smelling perfumes I own.
It is probably easier on the notes and more pinpoint down rosier than its ancestors in the genre. Its a true delight to wear.
If you like me are in your mid fourties, you immiediately feel younger at heart wearing this. !!!
The crispy clearness from the Fresia, Jasmine and The rose is lovely ,
not soft like a skinscent, but not very loud either.
Just smelling like fresh cut roses and added musk - I would say
though not listed here, but I sense it in the blend, Forever and ever is also very longlasting and thats really great because the smell is a true delight t
MMmm I love it - Even if time pass between the times I wear it..

Adela7
Adela7

very VERY floral, youthful, young and happy. i like it, you can almost see youself in a garden full of flowers under the blue sky, feeling life is easy.

nni

it is one of those scents that i can totally identify myself with. it is very floral, but in comparison to other floral perfumes it stands out and is very unique.it is not to fresh, neither is it too sweet. and after some time it seems almost warm :)

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

Floral from the beginning to the end. A very delicate one, soft, powdery and inoffensive scent. You could smell the rose from the beginning to the end, lasting power is great!

zima.ahmad
zima.ahmad

really love the smell.. its very subtle and nice.. fall in love at the first sight... highly recommended.... :)

susana75
susana75

I'm a very Diorish woman (have owend most of Dior perfumes , sunglasses, accessories and make up) I tried this perfume yesterday , im planing to buy for next spring ,it's nice I can smell natural roses and jasmine but wait it's quite light , lasting power is not good , anyway i love it and will get it next spring .

carpp79
carpp79

Watery, simple, light. Nothing extraordinary, but a delicate and subtle scent.

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

I have fallen in love with this perfume. a beautiful rose enraptures you, followed by fresh fressia. I love it so much, especially the first spray it is so beautiful and makes me feel happy and uplift's my mood. What more could you ask from a perfume. Highly recommended.

gatsby
gatsby

ON MY LIST FOR MY SISTER'S B-DAY! Lots of beautiful impressions and comments. It s truly amazin this perfume...soft, special, spectacular, really fabulous. I love the simplicty of the bottle, the colour of liquid and everything. Dior is the old craftsman who never disappoints ! Beware girls, just for goddess :P !

ginawadsworth
ginawadsworth

I bought this after smelling the freesias growing wild where I live now, and think it was a subliminal choice. these beautiful flowers also grew wild where i spent most of my life too and I had wanted to try bernard chant's antonia's flowers but could not find it in the shops. It is, again, not a usual choice for me as it is considered a floral, and I very much like chyphres. my nose detects some peppery notes which is probably from the freesia together with the headiness of the jasmin. Although light, it is the smokey pepper notes that entice me. gentle heady stuff but definately light enough to wear during the day. warm sunlight on a dappled carpet of freesia, and jasmine with scented rose to lighted it up.

harini_20
harini_20

I loved this fragrance a lotttttttt:))))) my boyfriend gifted me this bottle I jus fell in love with the fragrance:))))

jade pavilion
jade pavilion

Yes and this is my favourite perfume and my signature perfume,fall in love at first bottle present by my friend at 2006 but that time is a pink bottle but same smell,i would reserve this darling for special occation.The sweety floral was so elegant that give me confident and a taste of luxury! now already in a 3th bottle and i still love it!.Two thumbs up with a smile :)

Aysu
Aysu

Although I still love this scent, 2002 and 2006 versions were a lot better.
This one is definitely weaker and simple. Previous ones were deeper, more complex and had a vanilla base. I used to get many compliments while wearing it because it had a good sillage even it was a soft floral scent. But new one is very weak and almost like diluted version of first two. I call this "Eau de Forever and Ever" :-)

smellME

I really like this ! - but when I first got this as a decant I never really liked it, despite that I love rose scents....
I remember my first encounter after spritzing that I found it very weak and a little dull cause the lack of sweetness. The vial I got it in was a really pretty purse spray so I decided too use it for my fave... BUT when the very (!) few ml were poured out I started to long for it everytime I reached for the new filled frag, there it was - the pure clean rose smell from the nozzle, had not disappeared that easily and I started to miss it...
Finally its here again almost a whole bottle of it - from swap, thanks Cassiopeja !
Like it a lot ! Very nice day scent for work.
I get lemon, iris, rose and Musk, but thats not listed..
Such a beautiful story, wasnt it.... ; )

kanolasco
kanolasco

beautiful, unique, special scent!! AMAZING!! I wish it came in EDP strength....

carmencita
carmencita

I'm in love with the first version. Smb. knows if I can still find it?

limpidgrass
limpidgrass

I love Dior otherwise, but for this clear glass bottle of Forever & Ever. Many people have asked me which scent am i wearing. that is flattering. but the price i have to pay for that is too high. while i am wearing it, its too too too strong for my nose. yes diesle, petrol, turpentine, varnish, lead, carbon monoxide, all rolled up in one. Can't say its an innocent scent when each time i wear it, it ends up giving me a severe headache + nausea in its over-freshness. maybe the bottle (screw top) has let the air leak in and affect the juice or maybe its just me who otherwise can surprisingly bear sweet, overly sweet fragrances or even strong scents for men, but kudos to Dior Forever & ever, it has managed to give me that rare headache which no other fragrance can. received a gift, as i would never waste money on this floral cyanide.

obla4ka
obla4ka

This is the most beautiful fragrance i ever smell. Very clean and fresh, but somehow mysterious and has long lasting power. It comes in 100ml and the prize is very reasonable for that amount.

carinas
carinas

How I wanted to love Forever and Ever. Afterall I am a Dior diehard fan, but no luck this time. I was expecting something totally different, maybe soft pink flowers, something light and clean. What I got was strong rose soap, more of a soap than rose, very powdery. While others complaining that it's too light and disappears fast, it actually got stronger on me after couple of hours and induced a major headache. It lingered on my skin for 12+ after scrubbing.
So unfortunately I have to pass it on. Love the bottle and the pretty pink juice in it, but I won't add it to my collection, the search in on for that perfect pink flower scent.
I would suggest not to blind buy it, try it first!

necky
necky

Gorgeous. gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous rose. These are the words to describe Forever and Ever. This is one fragrance that is a mainstay in my collection. I wear it all year around and it lasts for a long time. The scent lasts all day and all night as well as stay in my clothes. I just love it! This fragrance will be timeless forever. Every woman who loves rose fragrances like I do must have this in their "fragrance" wardrobe. I love Forever and Ever! I will order 100 bottles of it if I could! Every woman must have this rose fragrance in her wardrobe. On a scale from 1 to 10, I would have go off the scale and give a rating of 100. I hope Dior would consider selling this exquisive fragrance in the States soon.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

A soft and pretty floral, quite romantic and a little bit powdery. But the staying power wasn't good at all, about two hours, which has never happened to me with a Dior fragrance before. A real shame with this one I think.

Aimee777
Aimee777

Luv luv luv forever and ever....!! My next purchase

Fori
Fori

This one is the best of all Dior Forever and Ever line. Love the freesia and rose touch that come very fresh but classy. Not recommended for night party or long outdoor activities as the scent doesn't last very long and very soft. I always spray this after shower and it's amazing how the scent make you calm and feel beautiful.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

An absolutely gorgeous perfume! It smelled so delightful that I was surprised to see only three notes. And it actually smelled like real flowers; what a treat! Lovely creation!

maltatude
maltatude

Amazing! I love this beautiful juicy dewy rose scent... It's just like the two bottles of LE 06 I have... I am so glad that they included this perfume because I am a diehard fan...

It puts me in the best mood. I can't get enough of it and now I don't have to worry that it will disappear... plus the new bottle is awesome. The other one was tacky looking..

tonni
tonni

The rose note is very thin and powerless while this scent is focused on rose,sorry I don't like it.

Taliera
Taliera

Seriously, you have got to *drench* yourself in it for anyone to notice. It is so light! As soon as it dried on my skin, it was gone. Such a pity, because I really, really liked it. It's such a delightful and original scent - there are very few florals around that are similar.

marietita

@AnaCezar I hve the same problem with the nw miss dior cherie ..

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

I love this fragrance but it´s soooo light! It´s certainly a wonderful choice for summer days, but I wish I could at least feel it around me. I know it is there, someone else´s nose may notice it but I just can´t. It´s very subtle, really, nevertheless it´s a beautiful one. Delicate, pleasant and fresh. Probably the safest to be given as a gift. I believe nobody would deslike it. The bottle is as delicate as the scent.

marietita

@oriens whre did you get it?? do you have the big bottle o the mini???

I NEED THIS ONE!!! JUST HAVE THE MINI BOTTLE :(

mjb28
mjb28

This is a very beautiful pleasant smell from the first sniff until the dry down, very fresh floral composition, pretty notes, freesia, jasmine and Bulgarian rose are well made, well balanced. This is tender, delicate, romantic, clean, extremely feminine. I couldn't stop thinking about the scent, it haunted me! I knew I had to get it! But it is so expensive but it’s all worth it! I feel happy wearing it!

It is sophisticated, appealing and flirtatious without trying too hard. A great all-around scent for me, light and perfect for daytime especially during spring and summer where the heat magnifies the scent. It retains a lovely light touch giving a sumptuous warmth that lingers the whole day. Great on the skin with amazing lasting power. I just could not get enough of it. This is just divine! Love this so much! I realized this would become my perfect signature scent. Surely does!!!

I could say this is one of the most beautiful timeless floral perfume ever made! Forever and ever in my collection.

I finally got it :D
This is the most beautiful perfume i smelled since long time.. amazing :)
thanks Dior for the only one perfume from your house that i really like

LIN
LIN

Great balanced, soft and dreamy perfume. Very light but yet long lasting. the smell is uniqe and fresh.
too bad that it's expensive..
Recommended!

oriens

I sniffed it at the department store once and fell in love with it.. it is so soft and romantic.. will never annoy anyone and is perfect for office and morning use..
Cant wait to buy a full bottle of it. Its on the top of my wish list :)

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

I finally found my signature scent! Definitely love at first sniff, soft, smooth scent with a little soapy in a pleasant way ,sweet but not cloying unlike other scent that soon make me get a headache. This is the first fragrance that I like from the beginning to the end of olfactory notes.

From Dior.com
Top notes : Freesia
Middle notes : Indian Jasmine absolute
Base Notes : Bulgarian Rose

I can't separate the scent which is freesia, jasmine, or rose, because the composition is really perfectly balanced. I never try the old version before so I don't know it smells the same or not.

The scent is also romantic, subtle and delicate especially rose in base note. You feel like you walk in flower garden and smell something pleasant blowing from the wind and the new transparent bottle is pretty,kind of shabby chic unlike the old one. Love it so much! :)

The many different versions of Forever and Ever is enough to make me dizzy. A bottle identical to the one pictured above is what I happened to spray the other day, so hopefully I have placed my review under the correct fragrance.

Forever and Ever, while not something that I would personally buy, is one of the most pleasant soapy florals I've tried as of late.

I wore this fragrance to a yoga class last week and I was amazed at how many people commented on how lovely and clean it smelt. Even my sweetheart loved it, and he's usually more accustomed to my dark, earthier scents.

While simplistic, Forever and Ever wears prettily and can lean towards being a romantic scent. It is often said that a majority of men prefer a clean, subtle scent on a woman, and this fragrance achieves this without being overly synthetic or too generic.

The lasting power is quite outstanding, however the sillage is extremely intimate, airy almost. When I wore it, it almost felt as if I wasn't wearing any perfume at all. The only reminder was a waft of soft rose and jasmine when I lifted my arm up past my nose in a salute to the sun.

If you're a big fan of soapy, clean florals I would definitely recommend Forever and Ever. To my nose, it is a very pretty, 'pink' and innocent floral, geared towards any woman of any age, either young or old.

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

A very pretty bottle, a safe fragrance, not so known, if you are a floral lover, you will like this, sweet rose smell, easy to like.

xen
xen

Ahhhhh, yes, a symphony of beautiful notes to my nose :o) Composed to perfection...the freshness of freesia and jasmine together with the warmth of rose...I can't stop sniffing my wrists...I just want to be submerged in this wonderful fragrance.....I agree with Elisabeth M..... A niche perfume...
Highly recommended :o)

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

Subtle and sophisticated scent which is now appropriately presented in an elegant glass flacon. I love the well blended fresh freesia-rose-musk composition. This scent smells unusual in such a subtle way, it could be a niche perfume. Recommended!

Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever by Dior 4.25 out of 5 based on 413 ratings and 74 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.