Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Lily Dior Dior for women

Lily Dior Dior for women
dislike

yellow floral

Lily Dior by Dior is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Lily Dior was launched in 2004. middle notes are ylang-ylang and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are jasmine and rose.

Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley

Jasmine Rose

Lily Dior Fragrance Reviews

guest_Persian cats lover
guest_Persian cats lover

"Lily Dior"(2004 Limited edition)is a fresh, light greenish scent. I'd say it is a diluted version of the 1999 "Lily" edition.

ydee
ydee

Nice Lily of the valley scent.
There is Bergamot and GreenStem at top. But I do not smell much difference between top and middle.
It is a very light scent, a lot like Diorissimo but a little sweeter, is why I like this a little more.

Lily Dior by Dior 4.53 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Lily Dior fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Lily Dior, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lily Dior by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lily Dior by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Diorissimo Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Dior J`adore Guerlain Idylle Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Yves Saint Laurent Paris Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Agent Provocateur Strip Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake Lancome Miracle Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia Guerlain Cruel Gardenia Jo Malone Red Roses Jean-Louis Scherrer Nuits Indiennes Van Cleef & Arpels Un Air de First Annick Goutal Passion L`Artisan Parfumeur Mimosa Pour Moi Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant