Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Midnight Charm Dior for women

Midnight Charm Dior for women
dislike

Midnight Charm Dior for women Pictures

This romantic fragrance was created specially for the winter holidays of the 2006 season. Together with the new Dior’s holiday’s cosmetic line, it was meant to add to the festive mood. The bottle repeats the shape of the famous Dolce Vita, but this time it is decorated with feminine grace. Fresh and delicate opening is created of Italian mandarin, and green and fruity notes. Egyptian jasmine and Moroccan rose in the heart are accompanied with soft and velvety peach note. French Christmas specialty, candied chestnut, unites with the warm amber and a soft note of female skin scent. This limited edition comes in a 50 ml bottle. It was created in 2006.

Fruity Notes Green Notes Mandarin Orange

Peach Jasmine Rose

Leather Amber

Midnight Charm Fragrance Reviews

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

I want it just because the bottle looks like my favourite one, Dolce Vita. Doubt it will be possible to get though.

melissa.stillo.nipps
melissa.stillo.nipps

I brought this for my wedding I barely use it because I don't want to run out of it because it was limited edition so I only use it on very special occasions.

Nickie
Nickie

I hold my hands up: I bought this for the pretty bottle, not the fragrance!

The only time I smelt it was when it was launched; a burst of sharp, unforgiving citrus/ orange and that was about it on my skin. I had to wash it off almost immediately, but I was swayed enough by the packaging to buy it there and then.

It still sits in its box, unused and - until Team Fragranatica reminded me - unloved. I did have a tentative sniff recently, but couldn't discern anything without a proper spritz. The bottle's still gorgeous to my eyes, though, so I'm happy it's in my collection for that alone.

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

I can't believe this is from the house of Dior. The perfume has 'cheap' written all over it. None of the notes are discernable, as they all blend in together to create a perfume that smells like your average supermarket deodorant.

I'm not particularly impressed by the bottle either, since it reminds me of something that would belong to a celebrity scent, and not a high end fragrance

amaraztavich
amaraztavich

I've waited to find this for sooo long. And wow, what a disappointed, this is only slightly better than your average mall frag.... will be reselling

Ellen_Summer
Ellen_Summer

Just bought 50ml from someone. This fragrance is gorgeous. The bottle is also nice. There are only few bottles of this perfume on Ebay go for $200+, wow...

Jobbie
Jobbie

How I wish they would bring this perfume back!

hunsal
hunsal

The best perfume I have ever had.)

drika89
drika89

Um perfume extremamente difícil de encontrar.
A fragrância é ora suave, ora marcante.
Foi uma das melhores aquisições que eu fiz.
É um cheiro totalmente agradável e diferente de tudo o que eu já vi.

Pode-se usar em dias frios, nublados, numa noite de calor. Maravilhoso.

karolla28
karolla28

I bought it finally, limited edition, very hard to find. I havn't knew it, but it was nice surprise for me. So, scent is very floral, but with some fruits. Very powdery with good power, good for the day, but in the night- it has this "charm". I like it a lot, maybe not a typical Diorish, but very unique.

Evitta
Evitta

I don't like it.It's cheap and old smell. Little reminds me "Naf Naf Too" perfume, in pink bottle.

kahokero

I finally sniffed this one today. It is very floral. I was expecting something more fruity and sweeter, but all that I got was strong floral. Indeed, it is well done as a floral. The jasmine smell definitely comes through.

kahokero

I got a bottle of this one two days ago. I was so happy to have it because no other place would sell it now. The bottle is gorgeous. This fragrance is so precious to me that I don't want to start using it now. Therefore, I haven't smelled it and I don't know what it smells like. I am in love with a fragrance that I have never smelled. Isn't that strange? Many people must find me a difficult person to understand.

liat
liat

Surprisingly quite nice! I was a heavy user of the one bottle I bought, then found out it was a limited edition and nowhere to be found.
Such a shame, it was a little gummy and sticky, but pretty balanced in its sweetness. I thought it had some artificial feel to it, but for everyday use it was a winner.

Aeternitas

I didn't remember this being such a dull fragrance. I'm sure it was the same when I sniffed it in 2006, but my tastes were different then. It is extremely generic, very light fruity floral. I smell peach and green notes, but that's it. It is not interesting or memorable to me. However, the bottle is so beautiful and I would keep it as decoration. Oddly enough, I think I get mostly the note of skin scent.

Amanda, I took a look at your profile to see if you'd like Midnight Charm or owned anything similar to it, and I think you really would like it.

Aeternitas

I was able to buy it off eBay, there are a few more you can buy at the price of $85. Last time I searched, there were three Midnight Charms.

Aeternitas

It's hard to find because it was a limited edition, you can usually get some good deals on ebay for it that I've seen when I searched it. I like this one a lot. If I could afford it, I'd love to have it.

Midnight Charm by Dior 3.70 out of 5 based on 79 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Midnight Charm fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Midnight Charm, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Midnight Charm by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Midnight Charm by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.