Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Dior for women

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Dior for women
dislike

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Dior for women Pictures

The new edition DIOR MISS DIOR BLOOMING BOUQUET has been presented in early January; it has an elegant composition to announce the first days of spring. Its notes provide a subtle and delicate union of floral notes that refresh us and give a precious fragrant trail. Perfumer of the house of Dior - Francois Demanchy describes it as extraordinary silky fragrance created of floral essence of peony refreshed with Sicilian mandarin essences, with a feminine dose provided by rose essence on a velvety base of white musk.

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is a fragrance that will provide extraordinary elegance of softness – adds Demachy. Peony in the very heart of the composition is supported and shaped with peach and apricot zest accentuating its timeless beauty with velvety and juicy shades.

Fragrance bottle Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet takes the same shape as its antecedents and is decorated with a silver ribbon. The perfume is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette and 100ml Eau de Toilette. Nathalie Portman is cover face of Miss Dior collection and features this advertisement as well as other advertisements of all more recent Miss Dior fragrances. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Sicilian Mandarin

Dreaming

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I'm surprised no one mention the similarities between this and Tommy Hilfiger Dreaming. I own both and find them nearly identical. Both smell mostly of white peach to me.

Riley33
Riley33

I received a sample of this with another fragrance purchase. Initially I REALLY liked it.....it smelled clean, fresh......wait........it smells like shampoo! Not a bad thing at all.....but for the price I really want so much more. After about an hour or so, it also takes on an almost plastic quality. Reminds me of a doll I had when I was growing up. That soft plastic material they would use had a similar scent. I'll pass on this one!

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

Very pretty and pleasant, but unremarkable. This would be great for someone who likes florals, but doesn't want to risk offending an entire office. The notes are very straight forward and mostly unchanging on me - Citrusy Rose followed by a Citrusy, Rosy Peony. A dash of musk is thrown in to keep things sensual.

I can say I wish I smelled this around me more often, but at that price, for such an indistinctive scent that doesn't last long or project far, not too many buyers will shell out the cash.

ladenu
ladenu

Smells like a fresh flower garden. This is definitely very soft. Not for someone who loves deep dark heavy perfumes.

chjena
chjena

Not another floral perfume. It begins with source citrus aroma, I guess from the pyramide it is the sicilian mandarin, but it could be pink grapefruit as well. Then we can smell all the delicate, soft flowers, like roses or peonies, very natural, based on velvet peels of peach and apricot. At the end it turns out to musk, not pure, but still fruity-floral.

What is absolutely surprisingly for this kind of fragrance - the longevity. On my skin Miss Dior BB lasts more than 12 hours, for the whole time discreetly and non-intrusive. A sillage is moderate, the perfume is perceptible after particular movements of hands or similar.

Actually, I'm not a big fan of floral scents, but I can hail to Miss Dior BB without any doubts.

primarycook
primarycook

Boring. Bland, generic, flowery, sorta rosy, sorta peony, but also reminiscent of a shampoo scent. This is not remarkable to my nose in any way. Not that it's a bad scent, per se, it's just that there is always something more interesting than this to smell like, even if that is simply the scent of your own clean skin.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Christian Dior’s Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is definitely for floral lovers! Beautiful fresh peonies and lush roses with the lightly sweet scent of apricots and just a soft hint of mandarin. It is very feminine, gentle, and refined. As someone who loves peonies, this fragrance was a must for me! I absolutely love it!

lushnight
lushnight

First a rant that I have been wanting to go on for a while and there's no better place to do it then in the house of Dior. Can we stop with the idiotic naming games please? I understand that Miss Dior is one of the most recognizable perfumes of all time, and rightly so because it is gorgeous, so it is somewhat understandable why you might want to stick that name on every item you sell. But please know that it is not appreciated. If someone wants to get their next bottle of Miss Dior, they are not wanting what used to be (the reformulated) Miss Dior Cherie. And someone wanting a new bottle of Cherie is left thinking they have been discontinued, when they have been reformulated and then relabeled with a sticker that used to belong to a completely different perfume. Wait, what??? Please explain to me in small slow words why you can't just give a new product it's own name? And it's not only Dior who's guilty of these shenanigans, it seem like every other new scent that comes out is "Name of Previously Popular Scent" Eau Fresh Intense Black Essence. Oh wait, I bet it's because these are similar products right, like variations on a theme? Well, yes, if that theme is "perfume". Which brings me to Blooming Bouquet, because the only similarity it has to anything previously labeled Miss Dior is that you put it on your pulse points. Ok, sorry, rant off.

As for this personality of Miss Dior, it is a soft, fresh, aquatic (and watery) floral that smells quite pretty for the 45 minutes it lingers before disappearing. As other reviewers have noted, the brief pleasantness is not worth the not so brief expense.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I cannot believe when this happens: you try a scent on and then realize, this is what "so and so" has been wearing all this time!
This has got to be a family member's signature scent because I am transported right back to her when smelling this.
This perfume smells like Bright Crystal for 10 seconds when first sprayed, which is highly unoriginal.
Then it becomes tart and very artificial floral smelling:
like super waxy, pungent flowers for a few minutes, then the mid notes veer us terribly into laundry detergent land and finishes off with a dry down of aquatic-floral type musk. This is a terrible review because this is a very difficult fragrance to write a review for. I'm sorry, give me Miss Dior EDP, EDT and Le Parfum but blooming bouquet is a complete downgrade from the other 3 I just mentioned.

Soutty123
Soutty123

Gorgeous but as others have said it has zero longevity. It does have sillage but you have to drown yourself in it on an hourly basis for it to be dectectable which makes it rather expensive. I've nearly used the whole bottle and I've only worn it once or twice a week tops since I bought it in April. Would love to re-purchase next Spring but I don't think I can bring myself to - it's so extravagant. Dior need to bring out an EDP of this - it would sell well if they did.

TillyWave
TillyWave

Dior. They made Dioressence. They made Dune. They made (the original) Miss Dior. Heck, they even made J'Adore (not my thing, but a solid perfume nonetheless.)

Now they made this--Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet--a total ripoff of Estee Lauder's Pleasures, a perfume made back in the 90's. It's not a good ripoff either. If you wanted Pleasures to be more synthetic, with stronger plastic notes, and an even more chemical/fantastical interpretation of a 'bouquet' then this is for you.

I find this to be an awful perfume. I expect my shampoo to smell better than this. In fact, it does...and it costs about $6 a bottle. Why does this stuff cost $75 an ounce? I am surprised that Dior would even put their name on this. But maybe not, this sort of thing is what passes for 'perfume' nowadays, I guess, and it must be profitable--they would not feel the need to make 3 flankers of 'Blooming Bouquet' otherwise.

This is why I am not really interested in most modern perfumes anymore--they all kind of smell like this--synthetic, boring, and with poor longevity and an ambitious price tag. Kind of depressing, really, that this is what a great house like Dior is up to these days.

leonorano3
leonorano3

Got a mini of this as a gift with my Miss Dior l'Originale, and it strikes me as an apologetic, Don't-mind-me fragrance for those who like the idea of wearing perfume but are terrified of giving offence if anyone actually notices it. It reminds me of the perfumes Avon used to market for children. One, I believe, was called Little Blossom, and if Avon is no longer using the name it would suit this perfectly; a pretty smell with almost zero sillage and longevity which would be adorable on a 5-yr old.

Might be a good buy for a fragrance-free work environment, if it were just sold at Avon prices.

LouPerry
LouPerry

I tried this today while originally looking at the Poisons, but not liking them.
I really like this!
....but I'm going to add it to my fast-growing 'Really Lovely Expensive Perfume That Doesn't Last Half as long as it Should' list :(

...I am still going to consider it though, as it really is nice.
unfortunately I haven't smelt it enough yet to properly review it.

Migalex
Migalex

I find it. quite pleasant, very sweet but not vaníla sweet. It starts of very fruity and cítric, but without any sourness, and after a while one does start smelling the slightly bitter twist of white musk. Staying power is ultra poor even on paper, on which after half an hour you can smell no more than a faint memory and sillage is none. For that reason, however pleasant I find it, I consider it a waste of money. Outrageous really.

Update: Having worn it several more times, I do not find it now nearly as pleasant as the first time. It is not nearly as sweet as I found it the first time, it is not really sweet, it is quite bitter and harsh and it does smell a lot of petit grain or something similar to me. The base is too thin. Very poor quality, from my viewpoint. I would not waste money on it.

Pusur
Pusur

Oh dear... What a disappointment :( I was standing in a queue with a bottle of MDBB reading reviews from you guys thinking: come on it cannot be so weak... But queue in a perfumery was long and perfume is rather expensive so I decided to wait. Guess what. It is really, really weak after half an hour. After one hour disappears leaving on a wrist not even memory of a scent. Dior should give money back for this one, seriously. Scent is lovely like a dream and it is only dream.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

One of the better floral musks I've smelled and, to be quite frank, one of the better rose parfums. Gorgeous, intimate and effortless. A must try on your skin. Very weak lasting power, however. If it lasted, it would outsell both Coco Mademoiselle and Flowerbomb.

rockegg
rockegg

This is a me-too review. The scent is just as pretty as it can be for maybe five minutes. Even repeat sprays in the same location don't help.

The people have spoken!

sandraperdigao89
sandraperdigao89

This smells lovely, I detect a big amount of peonies mixed with roses when I apply it. After the promising beginning, the BIGGEST disavantage which for me is crucial and because of this I will not buy a bottle: It has NO LONGEVITY. After 5 minutes, it's Gone! This should be launched in EDP, and Dior should invest more in the longevity of their perfumes.

emilianods75
emilianods75

OMG!!!! I love it. femenine, floral, rosy. Chic and elegant. People give me a lot of compliments when I wear it. A must have fragrance for spring/summer!

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

second review: it stays relatively well on the clothes and hair... maybe we just need to buy travel decanters? eh.. if Dior makes this in EDP it will quickly become a #1 seller.

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

This fragrance is absolutely lovely, but has ZERO longevity. It lasted literally less than an hour on my skin. I know it's an Eau De Toilette, I know that it's supposed to be a light floral/springtime scent, but for how much Dior fragrances cost... I typically expect something with a little more substance.

The scent is a typical soft floral, with the "Dior" undertone. By that, I mean it's very round, very pleasant, nothing is shrill or screechy. The opening is almost identical on my skin to the new Miss Dior EDP, with the mandarin being very prominent. As soon as that's gone, it changes to a more sheer floral tone. Though the first accord listed here is rose, it's a subdued rose - not powdery or "mature" at all. Youthful, but not childish; Womanly, but not stinky or pretentious, this would make a fabulous scent to have in your collection... if it was available in an Eau de Parfume formulation.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Although the notes above say this is available in 50ml and 100ml bottles, I bought a 30ml. bottle duty free in New Zealand recently. I don't own many florals, and tend to actually dislike a lot of white floral concoctions, but when I smelled this both on a card and on my skin I thought it was quite pleasant and inoffensive, so much so that I thought I'd risk a purchase. I have worn it a fair bit over the past month and I find it very easy to wear, and reasonably long-lasting, but the main thing about it is that it has elicited quite a few positive comments and people asking what it is. For me, with a fairly quiet life, this is almost unknown! So, although this does not "wow" me I am happy to own it. I can identify all the listed notes and none of them are dominating. I'm glad I got it but probably would not renew it when I run out.

sherryberry
sherryberry

I tested this the other day, and ended up being disappointed. It's a very pretty fragrance. I smell citrus with light musk. Unfortunately, it only lasted about five minutes on my wrist. I can't justify spending that much money for something with poor longevity. On a happier note, the sales associate gave me a carded sample of it.

In Vogue
In Vogue

This is a powdery green citrus rose for the first hour, changing into a softer floral after that. Unfortunately, it's a weak and watery little thing, a skin scent with no sillage or longevity. At this price, I expect a fragrance to last longer than a body spray, or at least have more sillage, and this doesn't. I was forced to respray my sample constantly. Either this is a children's perfume, or the company is ripping people off.

Inamorata
Inamorata

Dior hasn’t failed me this time either with Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet. This fragrance is so adorable – starting with the design of its bottle, and ending with its scent. I am particularly fond of the peony notes – and the perfume’s color also makes me think of peony blossoms. This is such a fresh, yet delicate and femininer fragrance. I would wear it on any occasion.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Just bought this yesterday, and in this 100 degree weather, it doesn't last long on the skin but it's absolutely lovely! Peony is a tough one, I don't always appreciate it, as it can come off harshly sweet or chemically -- this one is subtle enough that I actually feel comfortable wearing it.

After testing the new Miss Dior (yuck :/), this was a refreshing, impressive addition to the MD line! Now to find a way to increase its longevity..

Besides that, it's a beautiful, delicate scent, not sugared or sweetened. Airy rose and peony with soft musk - very feminine, but not girly. Understated and discrete

Red Rose

OMG, mom got me this scent last nightas a birthday present & I'm sure now it's the scent I tested earler & wrote about in my previous review, it smells of delicate rose & peonies, one of the freshest & cleanest rose petals ike the one you pick it up in the eary morning, the drydown is so gente ony a wisper & it smes ike a cean baby, so soft. I recommend using it with an eegant dress or formal pink suit & it wi match very well.

note:
I read somewhere that this scent is ike the younger sister of chane mademoiselle & let me tell you it's not even close, this is a tota diffrent story.

note:
sorry about the typo, seems my keyboad is going to be changed soon as many letters don't work right anymore

leighhannah
leighhannah

This is a very elegant quality floral, nicely balanced. I like how the musk in the base gives it that different vibe so it's not like every other rose. The top note is wonderful, I can't really describe it, it seems more than mandarin. The EDT is subtle, but on me it lasts just fine. Certainly better than the escada summer limited editions do. I'm happy to own this and will enjoy using it when I'm in the mood for refined floral. This is a good office scent.

KAdina
KAdina

It's soft, light and delicate, but it doesn't last for long time (ok, it is "eau de toilette, buut);
I think a perfume has to be special, something that makes me think of that scent, not reminding me of another one. I have several bootles of different perfums I can recognise in an instant.

AllieJ
AllieJ

I absolutely love this scent for spring even though the sillage and longevity are both so awful I feel like I have to bathe in it :( Also seems pretty straightforward and does not evolve much over time, at least not on my skin (or maybe its just gone too fast for me to tell.)

gpesav
gpesav

The smell is okay. But the lasting power is horrible. I sprayed it on my wrist at Ulta and within a minute or so I could not even smell it. I have yet to find a Dior fragrance that is actually worth the money.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

There is a big resemblance with Forever and ever, Les Creations.
It seems to me Dior, instead of creating a completely new perfume, just makes variations of existing ones untill you are no longer able to distinguish between te Addict range and de Miss Dior range. All these flankers show resemblance and although for each new flanker they invest in an expensive publicity campaign to try to make us believe this is something completely different they are all just variations to the same (boring) theme. The sillage and longevity are often not up to standards you would expect from the house of Dior, this is very sad. They seem to invest more in publicity then in the quality of their perfumes.

Millieqm
Millieqm

love this one!!! it reminds me sooooo much of Addict to Life by Dior too! So delicate and so nice..!!

Heatherc47
Heatherc47

It's true. It's beautiful and youthful and elegant. But it disappears so fast. Stays close to the skin to begin with and eventually you have to press your nose to wrist to see if you are still wearing it. So disappointing and i'm keeping my fingers crossed for the EDP.

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

Is the EDT the only version available? I love the smell but I don't want to buy it if it's as weak as people say :(

I really hoped that it would be my taste, but unfortunately, no.
It's fresh, there's a lot of peony freshness in it.
The whole perfume is one blooming peony. Too much peony for me.
The other Miss Dior's perfumes are much better.

bren400
bren400

I applied 2 light sprays on my wrist, I didn't like the top notes not one bit. After an hour, all I smell is a SUPER watered down Sunflowers from Elizabeth Arden. If you like this but think it's too light, then try Sunflowers-it kicks Dior's @$$ in longevity, sillage ANNNND price.Though the bottle isn't pretty like Dior's is, but I wouldn't care cuz it smells better. If you choose to try Sunflowers, PLEASE do not over-spray because it is strong, but extremely pleasant. I would stick to the classic.

Antares811
Antares811

It smells so good, it's a delicious, soft, feminine floral. Heavenly, perfect for spring and summer.

GalInGlasses
GalInGlasses

This fragrance is indeed quite pleasant, as many other users say. It smells to me like Coco Mademoiselle's shy younger sister. But when I say shy, I mean painfully shy. I have had an experience similar to that of many other users, where the fragrance neither projects nor lasts. Quite frustrating! I also find the familiar combination of rose, white florals, and orange pleasing, but rather uninspired. On the positive side, I have a hard time imagining that this perfume would offend anyone.

chartreuse
chartreuse

This perfume smells like Easter Sunday. Pastel colors and sugar and innocence and white lace socks and flowers flowers flowers.

mvumali
mvumali

Looking for a Spring scent and my choices were Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet or Roses de Chloe. I have no regrets in choosing this one. The last notes, the lingering softness of it, is perfection. Won't offend nor demand too much attention, and actually sits close to the skin, so it's perfect for the office. Recommended for sweet and feminine types.

TatyanaS
TatyanaS

Although this is not quite what I usually prefer, I still like this fragrance :) Perfect for spring and summer!

Red Rose

I agree with genny17 that you can't go wrong with it but it's way too expensive for what it actually is specially here in middle east. I think prices in Europ & united states are lower, too bad I have to wait for some cash to get this in 100ml bottle

Red Rose

Just tried this & it smells of soap & roses, a very beautiful spalsh of fresh cool roses. It dries down to a cool soap. Too bad I tried so many fragrances today & I think I mixed things up but if it was MDBB that I tested the last, then it's so soapy & clean & so feminine but not in a feme fatal way. It's like the members here described it, a pretty in pink kind of fragrance, very girly & suit all ages.

Very nice, very pretty pink flowery scent, it smells stylish. In a fresh pink way...I would buy it, but it is soo light!? Nonentheless you cannot go wrong with it, a delicate flowery scent, right amount of fresh and floral, a typical Demachy, elegant pink floral..hard to recommend as it vanishes too quickly..if you don't mind softer scents, this is lovely!!

Very floral, charming scent! At first it is fresh, like a spring garden after a rain, but after some time it becomes strongly floral. True blooming bouquet, I would say.
It won my heart!

Update: I've tested it again and unfortunately I've smelled some green note, even if no green ingredients are listed.

cessnaski
cessnaski

It is a much flowery version of the Miss Dior perfumes and it would be the perfect one to wear on a Spring day cycling in the park or walking in a similarly beautiful flirty dress to match. It carries its top notes of rose, magnolia distinctly, and has the middle notes of apricot and peach, which are the sustaining notes of it being sweet and fruity. I would say that the fruit notes are barely noticeable compared to the flying soaring notes of flowers, aptly rose and magnolia in Spring.

lepetitprince
lepetitprince

The bottle looks too pink and girly for me so I was apprehensive about trying it. I imagined it to be sickeningly sweet and synthetic, like most perfumes targeted at young girls. Smelling it from the bottle did not improve my impression of it. It was really sugary. Frankly, I have no idea why I bothered to spray it on a tester paper at all.

But boy, am I glad I did. It smells so pretty on the paper, literally as if I'm holding a fresh bouquet of flowers, sparkling in morning dew. There is nothing synthetic about the scent at all. This made it to my skin test list. I usually spray a dozen perfumes on paper and narrow it down to the favourite two before I try them on each wrist.

On my wrist, the scent blooms even more beautifully. It has a warm, tender tone that is gentle and comforting. I love it. I don't usually like scents by Dior or any overtly feminine scents, for that matter. However, this is so delicate, graceful and quiet, almost like a wallflower. But alas, what an exquisite wallflower!

My only regret is that the sillage does not last beyond an hour. The scent itself lasts on my skin for about three hours but by the end of the first hour, you need to put your nose on the skin to smell it. On the bright side, the drydown is lovely too. This is a fantastic fragrance if frequent reapplication (and the financial cost) does not bother you.

(Update)
After using this for a couple of days, I decided that this is too sweet for me after all. It's beautiful but not my cup of tea.

joan100
joan100

Lovely smell but it is a very generic light floral-fruity-fresh scent. Dont get me wrong I love fruity fresh fragrances but this one is too similar to a lot I have smelt before. The longevity is also very poor and this fragrance is no way worth the high price tag. I expected something a little more from the house of Dior even though I love most of their fragrances.

arlina1
arlina1

Holy floral batman. Enuff said.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

It's the same as Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet which is mainly marketed in Asia (and very popular). Just drop the name 'Cherie'.
Top Note: Mandarin
Middle Note: Peony
Base Note: White musk
It's light fresh pink scent, a little citrus. Great for summer.

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

This scent is feminine and soft. It is perfectly young woman but suitable for a woman in her 30's and 40's as well. It is a walk through a rose garden on a summer sunny day. I find it very rosy and soft, maybe a little ozonic? It is wonderful and would be a gem in any collection and IMO better then the regular Miss Dior.

Eirlys
Eirlys

I was under the impression that this would smell similar to Miss Dior EDP and EDT because the two resemble each other a bit, but Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is really different from the EDP and EDT. When I first sprayed it on a strip of paper, it's fresh, citrusy and also very airy. But when I sprayed it on my wrist, the perfume bloomed. The freshness is still there, but the floral notes become more apparent. The top note is a little bit citrusy in a way, but five minutes later I can smell the peony and peach, and usually I can't detect notes at all, but with this perfume I can smell it and the peach blends with the peony note really well.

The longer this perfume is on my skin, the better it gets. The dry down is this soft, gentle scent that is a little bit musky. It also sits really closely to my skin.

Also when I first open the wrapping paper, a really nice smell is on the box. It's like a very gently scented box. I sprayed the perfume on me about 5 hours ago and it's still on my wrist, although it's very faint. I feel like this perfume is perfect for spring, and the name is really suitable for the scent.

Out of all the Miss Dior fragrances, I like this one the most, although I really wish the longevity would be better. But since the scent evokes a fleeting feeling, maybe that's why it's not very long lasting.

susana75
susana75

Smells exactly like Forever And Ever by les creation by Dior .nothing special.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I have yet to test this on my skin, but on paper it is all but gone within half an hour. I removed it from my want list, but will keep an open mind and retest on skin later. However, since longer lasting frags will stay on the test strip for quite some time, generally, I'm not expecting much. Disappointing, as Dior usually delivers much higher quality than this. It does smell nice, anyway...

mylancome

This perfume used to launch in the Asia market only during Spring/Summer for their light taste. I'm glad people in Europe get to have it now.

VqueenLeigh

On paper this smells beautiful light floral/ sweet combo . On my skin at first it smells great and has a chanel chance crystalline smell then the dry down smells like Granny bitter. My heart was in to this to with a slight let down.

prettyswag
prettyswag

I just tested this and even though my heart was in it...after spraying on my skin...a total let down and totally too light and watered down to even be a dior range..what were they thinking for this price? smells clean but gone in 5 mins..they can keep it on the shelf.

mylancome

Just some special edition that only comes out of Spring/Summer every year.

VqueenLeigh

Apparently their's a new version on their official Dior website but I see no difference. Can someone explain?

SheAlwaysSmellsGood
SheAlwaysSmellsGood

Just tested this and it is so beautiful. But just like previous reviewers said, it does not last long which is such a shame because it is quite expensive.

turtlenic1
turtlenic1

I drove all the way to Macy's during my lunch break today just to try this. First of all, I hate Macy's because they never, NEVER, have samples of the fragrances I'm most interested in trying. So I end up having to purchase and return if I don't like it.

But I digress...onto the juice....

Initial spray on the card was so lovely and soft and beautifully tender and sweet...but not candy sweet, sweet like my little daughter's smile. I HAD to buy it. Took a hefty double spritz on each wrist and left the store happy to have found my new spring scent.

BUT...and this is just baffling...by the time I got out to my car (not even 5 minutes) I couldn't smell it...I shoved my nose into my wrist but couldn't smell it. Then as I arrived back to work and sat back at my desk I started smelling some flowery musty unpleasant odor. My friend came over and asked me if I had just hugged my mom--she kept sniffing the air and said she smelled old lady smell. I couldn't believe it was me! This scent bloomed right past any hint of a "Miss" straight into the scent of a super granny.

Thank goodness Macy's accepts returns easily!

But I'm so sad...I've been dying to have one of these beautiful bottles in my collection, and I can't stand the other Miss Dior scents because of all the patchouli.

Sweetfragrance
Sweetfragrance

Breath of fresh air. Smell the rose and lovin every whiff.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Hmm..... last year in Manchester trafford center I bought a bottle of this.

It definitely says "Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet" As apposed to "Miss Dior Cherie Blooming bouquet" (I have a "Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet" As well from few years ago.

I thought - "ahh they have reformulated this and relaunched it as well as the others!"

And now all the sudden its a new fragrance for this year??!!

This new version has already been available Im afraid!

Its available right now on Boots website! £77 for 100ml

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Sounds lovely. Beautiful bottle too. Will buy this for spring.

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet by Dior 4.06 out of 5 based on 356 ratings and 65 user reviews

Sephora.com, Inc.
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau De Toilette Spray New Scent 30ml 1oz
NORDSTROM.com
Dior 'Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet' Eau de Toilette Spray
Sephora.com, Inc.
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau De Toilette Spray New Scent 50ml 1.7oz
Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau De Toilette Spray New Scent 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.