Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet Dior for women

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet Dior for women
dislike

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet Dior for women Pictures

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet is described as a modern, elegant and exuberant floral fragrance that embodies effortless femininity and all that the color pink supposed to represent. This summer version begins with an explosion of citrus fruits and Sicilian oranges. Its heart is governed by peony flower enriched with rose absolute. Warm and creamy character of the fragrance is provided by the base composed of patchouli and white musk.

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette. Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet was launched in 2011.

Orange Citruses

Rose Peony

Musk Patchouli

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet
Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet Fragrance Reviews

Hamano_Chiaki
Hamano_Chiaki

I have the new Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, and I find it very hard to believe that it as any patchouli in it whatsoever. It has absolutely nothing offensive about it and it's definitely not a chypre. At first I detect strong citrus notes, but soon it settles into this incredibly soft floral-fruity blend. Unfortunately it's also very forgettable: If it's not directly under my nose I'm having a hard time remembering how it smells like. Smells very pretty and pleasant though, kind of an inoffensive version of chanel chance eau tendre (which is already very inoffensive).

lollsazz
lollsazz

Such a lovely rose and peony scent! It's soft, but VERY long lasting on me - a few drops of this can easily last on my skin for over 24 hours. I feel like a real lady with this on! This one is among my favourites :)

lilka
lilka

Heaven in a bottle, but it's a pity ,It lasts only 1 hour or even less. So disappointing!!!!! It could be a winner if only it was a little stronger

Plamka
Plamka

i also find it very airy and non lasting -well, judging by the improper base it must be so by design, other than that its a pleasant scent, just an everyday perfume, not really special like the other miss dior/cherie's

Minkyapples
Minkyapples

I love the smell of this but does not seem to have any silage and does not last longer than half and hour! Has any one else experienced this? Very dissappointed as it was expensive.

Raggagirl1
Raggagirl1

lOVE Dior but don't loved this scent its not the greatest to me it reminds me of an old lady. Not too great on me.

wilbs
wilbs

If I were to choose between a bottle of the many Miss Diors - original, reformulated and slew of flankers inclusive - it would not be the original, it would be Blooming Bouquet.

I do realise my choice would shock and appal the forlorn mass of Miss Dior Cherie original lovers of whom would gladly give their choice of appendage (of varying importance to reflect the vastly differing levels of desperation) for an unopened bottle. However, there is something in the cleaner, crisper Bouquet that appeals to me tenfold than caramel and popcorn.

Beautiful, soapy peonies and soft, feminine roses newly released from the bud are sweetened by deliciously juicy citrus. The scent is anchored by a touch of musk and patchouli, all the while retaining an airy, ethereal quality that feels much like the first true day of spring.

Soft projection, reasonable longevity.

Aerides
Aerides

A beautifully soft floral fragrance. Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet opens with zesty orange and settles into a delicate combination of peony and rose with a warm base. Long lasting, light, and distinctly Dior. On me the peony was definitely the strongest element and the patchouli is not too invasive in the mix.

Blooming Bouquet is a lot fresher compared to the original Miss Dior and makes a good summer fragrance.It feels like a warm day followed by a balmy evening. Very feminine and young.

marinaw90
marinaw90

This is simply beautiful. I may even prefer it to the original. It's a little soapy at the start (only right up close to your wrist), but it settles into the most gorgeous floral. Beautiful spring time scent.

daflowerbomb
daflowerbomb

Spray this on you and eat an orange. Its is interestingggggg..... very orangey

Evangeline Caridad
Evangeline Caridad

I tap myself a bit of warm water on my wrist, and then I spray this Blooming Bouguet, believe it or not it stayed 6 hours for me, At First I smell oranges, My Friends told me. after a while, They says it smells so sweet.Of Roses,the Oranges Just Disappear .
I always experiment Any perfumes. But this One is the best For me. Day/ Evening it can be used, it's quite so expensive, It's worth the price, Quality / Price are married to each other

Nurhidayah Razalee
Nurhidayah Razalee

Long lasting and sweet fragrance, I love it!

francesfragrance
francesfragrance

VERY BEAUTIFUL LOVE IT <3!!

mayandra
mayandra

I blind-bought it, well, actually I asked my dad and he bought it for me on the plane several years ago because we didn't have this perfume here in Indonesia. I first saw the commercial in Teen Vogue where this girl wearing a very cute pink dress (it was worn by Zoey Deschanel later) flying with colorful balloons.
And the thing is, this perfume takes me back to the memory of that ad every time I wear it. This perfume is so girly and sweet, but not in nauseating way because actually I don't like very sweet sweet cupcake-y smell.
This perfume is for girls who are young, sweet, innocent, and happy, perfect for summer/spring days.
I still have it, I almost run out of it though, so I don't use it very frequently.
Hope this review helps!

chinna
chinna

can not remember which of these perfumes showed me the seller. The bottles are practically identical! I can only say that DIOR IS ALWAIS A GOOD CHOICE¡¡

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

I have just been treated to a huge bottle of this but its called "Miss Dior" Blooming Bouquet not "Miss Dior Cherie" Blooming Bouquet as shown here.
Im presuming this has been re-released this summer as a limited addition?? - After a long nosey round Selfridges, John Lewis and Debenhams it was only good old Boots who had this gem in stock! The lady at Selfridges hadnt even heard of it!! shock horror lol

After sampling the older version of this some time ago and not being very impressed with it-this is however BEAUTIFUL! The florals are subtle and fresh after the initial burst of citrus and orange, ending with a musky rose essense. I Adore it, and luckely so does my very generous partner ;)

jswtnsourh
jswtnsourh

A perfect example of just how far the apple can fall from the tree in perfumery. Bearing little to no resemblance to its predecessor, Miss Dior Cherie, this fragrance is fresh and citrus-y, with a slightly creamy dry down. Other than a hint of rose in the heart, this one smells nothing like the original. Whereas the original has this sickly sweet strawberry note that is overbearing throughout the fragrance's transformation, Blooming Bouquet is exactly what it claims to be - a bouquet of fresh scents that is just blossoming. Definitely not for one who prefers heavier, cloying scents, this is the perfect fragrance for someone youthful looking for something light, fresh and girly!

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet, the new, internationally released flanker, strikes me as being nothing like the original. It's actually more like Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau's non-identical twin sister.

This is a Summer version I'm guessing. A lighter, crisper and 'pinker' release. The opening is a frivolous blend of orange, watered-down citrus and soapy peony.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance is particularly sweet. It's more clean and crisp on the skin, perfect for those hot and humid days when you don't want anything too cloying. It's actually a nicely balanced fruity floral. It's slightly more floral at times, with the introduction of the pink roses in the heart especially.

I don't understand how this is a chypre. You would expect the patchouli base to be much more pronounced to make it such. However, the way in which this composition has been constructed, leaves me pleased to say the least.

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet, although light, lasts relatively well on my skin. The citrus accords also don't blend too badly with my skin chemistry. I have to say, that while I miss all the caramel sweetness from the original, this flanker has been a nice change, a breath of fresh air.

Coquelicot9
Coquelicot9

Very light, but finally a soft floral I can stomach as it isn't sickly and isn't interfered with by any acid,woody overtones as so many are. It is fairly faint on the skin though, think I will need to layer it up. I absolutely love the soft soapiness of this; not a strong personality perfume but a subtle romantic and feminine one

Izumee
Izumee

pro : smells very pretty,youthful,fresh and light, feminine scent.
contra : not last long. 1 spritz gone in half hour.

mylancome
mylancome

This is made for young girls, similiar with bulgari white crystaline, little sweet floral type, is lasting for a EDT.

beatrix75
beatrix75

no absolutly not!!!coco its strong and diferent this one its soft feminin bouquet rosa and orange and a lot of peoni!!!very good fragrance

GataBella
GataBella

hi i don't know where i can ask this questoin, but is this similar to Coco Mademoiselle, the EDT...? :)) if so, how?

Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet by Dior 4.13 out of 5 based on 167 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.