Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Dior for women
dislike

I have it: 352 I had it: 124 I want it: 313 My signature: 21

savory
Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Dior for women Pictures

A new olfactive interpretation of Miss Dior Cherie is arriving on the market in March 2010. This fresh and elegant floral-chypre successor aims at younger women who enjoy freedom and independence.

Transparent notes of freesia and lily of the valley start this spring, feminine composition which lines up accords of jasmine, orange blossom and tuberose. Top notes of Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Toilette 2010 are enriched with pleasant and almost fruity accents which lead us into a heart with charming popcorns, followed with pralines and vanilla.

A base is certainly leaving a clear chypre effect and a dose of elegance with patchouli accords. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT, shaped just like Miss Dior Cherie EDP edition from 2005. Liquid of the new EDT version is gentle pink. Tim Walker`s advertising campaign features a spring garden with roses in bloom. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Lily-of-the-Valley Freesia Jasmine African Orange flower Tuberose Fruity Notes

Vanille Praline Popocorn

Patchouli

Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette
Miss Dior Eau De Toilette

Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Fragrance Reviews

Just amazing. The best perfume ever!

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Good fragrance for work. That's about it. Has a slight masculine note I'm not fond of for feeling sexy.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

This is the best of Miss Dior Cherie because of the caramelized popcorn notes. Very pretty, sweet and fun. I regret that I did not buy it. :(

Plamka
Plamka

I really wanted the 2013 EDT but i wanted to wait till i found a good deal, I actually found such but for the 2010 edt.Now i have 2 bottles and i am very happy! It really reminds me of the Mademoiselle edt but i also smell a bit of pop-corn in the dry-down. This scent is very-me not too sweet and girly, a bit edgy. Easy to wear and lasts for hours!

Merl
Merl

Great for very young women. For an older woman, 60+ not so much. Stronger, oriental, mossy, oak, floral scents that say mature, attractive, sexy are often best for older women 50+.

sidewalks
sidewalks

This one has that harshness that many designer fragrances have in the opening that just burns nose hairs.

However, sometimes I'm in the mood for it. It was a purchase I made very early in my hobby starting days and one that I probably won't make again. IF I do decide to re-purchase, I would look for the 2005 version which is rounder and has more patchouli.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I heard this was discontinued! Jesus Christ Dior! stop discontinuing the Miss Dior Cherie perfumes that alot of people like!!! >:U bring back the popcorn, caramel and pralines we need to write to Dior or something :( its hard finding a replacement that's dead on to the real thing

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Dior has made it so confusing with the names and reformulations, that I'm not sure this review even belongs here, but oh well..

I bought Miss Dior EDT (2012 edition) from Sephora last year, as I was hoping it would smell like the 2010 EDT (which was my favourite of the Cherie bunch). Well, I'm not sure if it's the same, but still similar. I do not get any popcorn or syrup from it, it is mostly a floral patchouli to my nose. It smells sweet to me when I wear it, but not to the others: people have mostly referred to my perfume as fresh and "flowery".

I've heard many comparisons to Coco M'lle on the boards, but trust me, they are not the same - similar, yes, but still very distinguishable. Coco M'lle is a moldy patchouli floral (I still like though); and this Miss Dior seems sweeter, featuring this sour berry/plastic doll vibe which creates an impression of "innocence", as opposed to Coco M'lle's "cold bitchiness" (pardon my "french" here!)

Anyhow, I'm liking this version a lot: I like how it's strong and long-lasting, but tender and innocent at the same time. I haven't tried the 2013 version yet, so I don't know how it's in comparison.

Inesis
Inesis

I recently bought this from a flea market and I don't know if it's gone or bad or what, but I smell pretty much only patchouli. It's very strong for the first minutes and then the scent mellows down close to the skin. I do get a feeling that there is something hidden under the patchouli but can't really grasp it.

I'm very sad, indeed this has some sweet tones but it's not that sweet. At first it reminds me of La Vie Est Belle! It might be my skin chemistry too, but I doubt it.

Nevertheless, it's not a bad scent, it's just not what the description says. No popcorn, no praline, one very sad perfumista.

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

Germany: this was discontinued but more available to get online and now that is why in 2013 they have come out with their new version of their EDT

lilou
lilou

I love it : it reminds me of Miss Dior Chérie 2005. Sweet, floral, absolutely feminine and lovely.
Good lasting power.

mulan25
mulan25

Bought blind after reading reviews, smells exactly like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle which is a shame as I already have that, I much prefer Miss Dior Cherie L'eau.

lafefe
lafefe

Fresher than the original, not having the fantastic sweet pop corn note so recogniseable but still quite unique according to me.
Whenever I wear it I feel like a very elegant mademoiselle!
I have a 100 ml bottle for swap, PM if interested.

I like it a lot, it is a beautiful scent, floral with some sweetness, crisp, and stylish, and chic.
I don't detect much patchouli, which is fine, I like the smoothness of the scent, the high quality in it also. Very French, very stylish. Longevity is nice, I can smell on me for a while.
I recommend it for those looking for a pretty nicely made scent that is sweet without overdoing it. Lovely.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Before I go with the review I want to list the Miss Dior Cherie fragrances I've smelled:

Miss Dior 1947- nice but completely different, glam
Miss Dior Cherie 2005-the best, delicious caramel&berries
Miss Dior Cherie L'eau- citric & completely white floral
Miss Dior Cherie OR Miss Dior-similar to CHANEL CM

This scent is the fizziest from all, it smells very similar to Miss Dior Cherie 2005 and Miss Dior 2010. Except this smells a little more citric, tart...the fruit notes...Im thinking if it has papaya. I get an strong fruit note...to me it does smell like papaya and grapes. This is a lighter but more floral scent. Still sweet but not as much as the others. This one does smell buttery, buttery corns mixed with it all.

It reminds me of the orange in Viva La Juicy. Has a vintage feel. It smells like when fruits are in the middle of fresh and rotten. It can be a good or bad thing depending on preferences. Though I recommend this if you are in love with Viva La Juicy and Badgley Mischka.

annettepe
annettepe

i dont love this perfume but i like it. its very complex and unique and i would definitely consider this a feminine and sophisticated scent. its very distinctive so a little goes a long way.

its sweet but definitely not a gourmand and fresh but not in a citrusy kind. its more fruity than the new version of the EDP and also has sheer white floral notes in it. in the opening i can smell a faint strawberry note and for the dry down strong patchouli with a soft caramel like note which i think might be the popcorn. the floral notes are however the most dominant and are still there throughout. definitely smell this first since its not for everyone.

The staying power is so good. it literally lingers on my skin all the way from morning till night. a lot of people consider this a young scent but personally i think its very mature smelling. also dont overspray it because it can get too much and nauseating. one more reason why i dont love this fragrance is because every other girl seems to own miss dior cherie...

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

Am I the only getting a perception that this is similar to a men's perfume? I'll give a try again.

ElleNell
ElleNell

A Beautiful, girly, sweet fragrance. A girl who is free spirited and unique with her own chic sense of style should wear this.

Elegant, rich, soft and bursting with spring/summer loveliness. Indeed loveliness in a bottle- the must scent for the girly girl!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I tried the Eau de Toilette on a tester strip. At first, I liked the fragrance. It was warm and sweet but as it dried down the patchouli overpowered the fragrance. I think this would be a nice scent, if it weren't for the patchouli.

lbean
lbean

I am not going to come here and bash a perfume just because it's not my thing. And that's exactly what Miss Dior EDT is: not my taste.

I find the top notes rather likeable and balanced on sweetness but it soon settles into this strong, *super* floral scent.

Very prominent florals just don't it for me and that's a matter of taste. I can't blame it on the scent. But I always had this idea of Miss Dior (as its predecessor Miss Dior Cherie) being, above all things, a young, girly scent. And it's not. To me at least.

It is strong and heavy on the floral notes, making it a more perfumey, grown up (not to say mature) fragrance. Not casual, for daytime use or warmer weather either, in my opinion.

peny
peny

disappointed by the intensity of the aroma .. lasting only a few minutes. After smelling my skin is so soft something that can offer a body cream without cost so much :(:(:(:(: next time maybe choose edp .

leeyah87
leeyah87

Ok, just to clear up any confusion I emailed Dior's customer service and they confirmed that the following is true:

Miss Dior Cherie EDP 2005 was reformulated and rebottled in 2011. The scent was changed to become "more subtle and sophisticated". However, the name change in 2012 to simply "Miss Dior" EDP only consisted of a bottle/name change and NO reformulation of the juice. The 2012 juice is the same as the 2011 juice, but in a different bottle to reflect the name change. They told me that they decided to change the name "in order to build Miss Dior as an even more iconic and timeless fragrance and as a leading fragrance on the market".

Miss Dior Cherie EDT 2007 was also reformulated and rebottled in 2010/2011. It was also renamed/rebottled to simply "Miss Dior" EDT in 2012, but the juice is still the same as the 2010/2011 juice.

Side Note: In 2008, Miss Dior Cherie EDP and EDT bottles were redesigned with paper labels, but no change to the juice. The confusing part is that very similar bottles were used when the juice was reformulated in 2011. A good indication of the 2005 EDP formulation is that the sticker label lays flat on the bottle, whereas the sticker label on the 2011 reformulation lays in an indention of the glass. (I don't think this applies to the EDT because I saw the new Miss Dior bottles at Nordstrom and they do not have an indention in the glass.) Also, the new box packaging for the 2011 reformulation contains a pink circular CD sticker on the top of the box on the cellophane. However, Dior told me that the only way you can know *for sure* is by the batch number. I will let you know the batch numbers once they email me back.

noninoni
noninoni

The minute I heard about the reformulation, I wanted to check the scents for myself. I hurried up to the mall and smelled the new miss Dior. The reformulation left out the best qualities in iit, a total shift in the perfume's identity. It's very sad especially that this was my signature scent :(:( I luckily found 1 edp and 1 edit left of the old formula left in the store's warehouse so I bought them without hesitation. I wonder why Dior would take a decision to ruin their best scent - I am definitely not buying the new miss Dior ever

dannysmom
dannysmom

I have this version (not the new reformulated one that is now Miss Dior). It is a really pretty scent. Very similar to the edp (old one, before the reformulation that changed it to Miss Dior), but lacks the strong popcorn note that I smell in the edp. It's also lighter than the edp, so I need an extra spray or two to be able to smell it as well. That said, it's a gorgeous scent and will be perfect for spring and summer.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

strange how I find the edt versions of miss dior cherie stronger and longer lasting than the edp.
Not quite as sickly either, more florals :)

elephanto38
elephanto38

It definetely a beautiful spring scent, and it smells lovely and fresh.

I don't think it smells too childish as many people complain. To me, it smells youthful and comforting. Sometimes, the smell does get on my nerves when it is too hot (i.e summer time) There is a certain sour smell that comes out (only) in the heat. Maybe that is just me though.

I also think it lasts so long, unlike what most people say. I can spray this twice and many people can smell it from a comfortable distance away from me. Also, if I spray it on my clothes, the patchouli smell can stay on my clothes for weeks.

I absoulutely adore the base notes. I think the patchouli is perfectly sweet, woody and subtle while being very unique. This perfume is pleasant and i would definitely buy this again.

bellalicious
bellalicious

i like this a young yet glamorous scent. my friend gave me a sample its very nice but i want to know how much a 50ml or 30ml costs in australia.

Margreet
Margreet

Big love, especially after a little while. I enjoy this sweetness but with a powdery shadows in between appearing an hour after application. Comparing to Coco Mille, it has way sweeter middle and base. Mille is more spicy, orange, aldehyde. Miss dior is pinkie but in a very classy way. Love it!!!

aromaticprincess
aromaticprincess

I really wanted to get this because I heard so many good reviews on it but ... when I smelled it the first thing I smelled was the really strong scent of patchouli followed by a greasy, gross smell of corn. When I got home I saw that it had notes of popcorn and was like "oh, no wonder". What girl wants to smell like greasy popcorn all day? And ... what guy would find it attractive on a girl? Just sayin' ...

JohnMc
JohnMc

Beautiful, enticing, dreamy and very, very attractive - the smell of a beautiful woman, with elegant taste and a pure feminine beauty.

Helsinki
Helsinki

Patchouli, orange blossom, praline. That's what Chérie EDT is made of. Probably good for nights out. A low-key version of the original bomb. Patch gives Chérie a decent sillage. Longevity is from six to seven hours.

If you liked Givenchy Play For Her Intense, you might want to try this - the biggest difference is the vanilla, which Play Intense has more of. Then again, Chérie has more orange blossom.

Nice!

doodoowap
doodoowap

I had great expectations about this eau de toilette after some of my friends told me about it and I really love the advertising campaigns and the concept of "smell like a Lolita", but it really dissapointed me. I can't smell the champagne notes or the popcorn and the silage is not strong at all (at least with my body chemistry)

I've got the 50 ml bottle almost full and I'm sure I will never finish it :(

evilspin
evilspin

I dont understand why so many Miss Dior fragrances? Why change the notes each time? They should just make a different name altogether. Or are they marketing it this way and getting a new face each time to hype the fragrance upon release to get the new and old generation interested each time? I thought the Miss Dior Cherie 2011 was the only one and it smells nice. Then I see so many were released. A simple toilette and parfum version was enough. Then the others with different names.

ladymillion123456789

Really some people use the strangest words to describe this fragrance a (TRANSVESTITE) i mean come on thats low you may not like the fragrance but others do.

ANYWAYZ MARYNA LINCHUCK IS SO PRETTY WHY CANT SHE BE THE FACE OF MISS DIOR CHERIE AGAIN

jazmam
jazmam

Not as nice as the original, however still a gorgeous scent. The newest reformulation is lacking so much .. i'd say about 50% to be exact

SheShe
SheShe

The smell doesn't match with my personality, that's why I don't wear it.

I like the flowery-praline-popcorn note, it's delicate and sweet but not too sweet but there's too much patchouli in the perfume. All in all, wearing it I feel like a young woman trying to be flirty and funny but in fact the woman isn't that young and keeping her cool and rich distance in the end becoming a man, like a transvestite ;) So you can guess there is disharmony in the scent in my opinion. It also seems too - you're not my league. But I understand it may be liked, it's just me who doesn't.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

If you pay attention, maybe you can perceive the popcorn note. Although this fume has so many sweet notes, the flowers and patchouli don't let it go in this way at all. Lush flowers with tropical juicy fruits are powdery and smooth, a little honeyed by the middle notes blended. Remains rather powdery, sugary and turns a bit green. The sillage is awesome and longevity is average.

Fori
Fori

Too strong jasmine and orange. It's a bit dissapointed that it doesn't last long enough despite the strong top notes in the opening. The smell just quickly dissapear. A kind of dilemmatic decision, spray much of the perfume may give you headache, but spray regular amount of it just stick on you less than 2 hours. Usually I use this for sporty activities as it gives me good mood for doing such things.

GataBella
GataBella

ohhh... this is a pretty perfume and i wanted to love it, but i personally don't. i can kind of see why people compare it to coco mlle, but truly, i think it's because of the patchouli. but one cannot interchange them, so to speak.

ladymillion123456789

it has a longer staying power than the edp

Iuliia
Iuliia

very intense & flowery. for spring definitely :)

ladymillion123456789

This scent is very pretty its better than both the 2005 EDP and 2011 Versions much nicer it has a balance between the floral-chrype and the sweet notes so its not headache sweet very well done Dior.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

This perfume is totally my style! However, the actual fragrance leaves a little bit to be desired. It only needs a nudge in the right direction. Keep going, Dior, you're almost there!

irefa68
irefa68

Fresh and just right for Summer. I love it

hanipg
hanipg

Actually, I really donot what I'm trying to smell. My nose, taste or chemistry problem maybe. Light Sour sweet. Little bit masculine. True, it's like coco but more light

This is a review from a sample spray from DIOR (gifted to my Mum by another member) that says "Miss Dior Cherie eau de toilette" on the side, so I am assuming (and hoping) it is, in fact, THIS one shown here...

This fragrance opens much lighter than the original EDP does, as sheer florals like muguet and orange flower blend with sexy freesia and a very playful jasmine. There is a definite fruitiness to this, but no real fruit or "fruit punch" accord (thank God), just a really nice blend of springy florals and lite fruity nuances. Tuberose, light if any, is not up to its usual "tricks" here, and seems blended in quite well. It sillage does get a bit louder (going from a whisper to a soft voice) and wider as it dries, but it is much more demure than most DIOR scents. Much like lawyers "bury you in paper", (no offense to any lawyers out there) this is one of those perfumes that has "buried" us in flankers. This particular one is mild mannered and shy. I agree 100% with "attitude" that the ad matches the scent (this time, at least) quite well. A cute and rather tasty floral with a fruity "bite"; not one that breaks the skin or cause harm, but is playful and sexy in an innocent way. The heart here is a bit unusual as pecans (warm and nutty) meet with vanilla (smooth and sexy) over popcorn (?!?!). I, for one, LOVE me some popcorn and was a bit flustered when I saw the "note" listed; but here, it works! Creamy and fluffy and airy and ever so slightly gourmand (yummy smelling enough to eat!) it goes well with the top and then the eventual finish of mild patchouli. MDC EDT is very cool! The kind of gal you would like to know and have lots of fun hanging out with...sweet, funny and quirky enough to be intruiging, but shy enough not to be obnoxious or "stuck up". Sexy and sweet with a yummy spirit you could just "eat her all up"...one flanker (out of the eight, at least) that is worth sniffing!

Sillage: soft then better
Longevity: good
Overall: 3.5/5

Not really MY cuppa tea, Miss Dior Cherie is amazing for what it is. An ususually unique floral chypre with a lovely light succulence and delicious aroma that captivates...I also liked the commercial for this scent where the girl floats away holding balloons, very reminiscient of the lightness of the scent. I think I actually prefer this to the EDP (for once)!

ladymillion123456789

love this perfume its so much alike to coco mademoiselle but just that miss Dior Cherie edt 2010 has a sweet note to it

kailea
kailea

I got this parfume as a gift. A whole bottle of 100 ml. Problem was that I don't like much cypre floral, I'm more pure floral tipe of nose :)
So got this nice little pink bottle and take a shot. First time headache (it was winter then), second time (beginnig of spring) stil too strong for me. Third time charme - match from heavan (late spring):)
It is sweet fruty flower at the beginning later on becomes vanila and my beloved patchoui at the end.
Regard it is edt it has powerfull lasting power. I would say 8 hours. To me it is perfect to wear at late spring-early summer day.
I would grade it 7/10 all in all.
p.s I don't like EDP version at all, too strong for me :(

ladymillion123456789

Can someone please tell me is there another older version of miss Dior Cherie edt with the white label besides the 2010 version im so confused because the miss Dior Cherie line is so strange? so many different types

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

TakaBeata, you're so right! Just yesterday I tried this eau de toilette, and thought it's more on the Coco mademoiselle side than the edp! It's more chypré-floral and less fruity-sweet...but after a few, they become very similar on my skin.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

Miss Dior Cherie EDT 2010 is sister of Coco Madamoiselle EDT :)
HI sisters...

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

The fruity notes makes it at first a little citrus, but in seconds it becomes more sweet and girly!
The vanilla is light and the saultry sense must be of popcorns!
The bottle is so beautiful for your collection!
Quite similar to the edp, but this one is more light and simple.
Very good choice for summer days!
A romantic fragrance for younger ages!
The only negative aspect is that it doesn't last enough on my skin.
About 2-3 hours maximum.

Update: As the time passes it is getting more soapy in a pleasant way!

Cocobear
Cocobear

Such a beautiful purfume. Very fresh and light. I wish it would last longer on my skin. I haven't tried EDP but I heard the smell is different. I hope DIOR will make a new EDP with the same smell as this EDT!

sofiii
sofiii

Dior Miss Dior Cherie 2010 starts really nice, monotone sugar sweet, slightly plastic-smelling, but in a good way, not the headache-inducing plastic smell. However, somehow it smells quite generic, it’s really similar to the opening of Tous In Heaven Her, and even the Benefit Crescent Row My Place or Yours Gina. It doesn’t smell chypre floral to me at all, instead, it’s more like a mutated post 2005 version of chypre fruity perfume.

Soon there’s some kinda quasi-watery Coco Mademoiselle smell, the difference is, in Miss Dior Cherie 2010, it’s watered down, less potent, with less soul and slightly more plastic make-up case smelling. When the popcorn finally comes to say hi, somehow there’s a weird reminiscent of Angel, but Miss Dior Cherie 2010 is much much quite and with a little bit too much fake plastic floral accessory. It’s like if the popcorn and patchouli in Angel is like Madonna, then when it’s in Miss Dior Cherie, it’s Lady Gaga.

I’m not sure if there’s any actual dry down there, since it just gone completely from the middle notes (around 4 hours) stage. This is the cleanest dry down I’ve ever experienced; but it just doesn’t make sense to me as the top is so sugary and sweet, while there’s nothing, literally nothing in the dry out. Well, won’t be a scrubber then.
Not sure why Dior keeps on pushing the Miss Dior Cherie line while one Miss Dior Cherie is quite enough, I’ve heard that it’s geared towards the Asian market, but as a pure Asian, I wouldn’t buy it, and Dior could’ve done better!

floof
floof

Totally understand the coco mademoiselle comparison, thats what I immediately noticed after trying coco m, but the edp is very long lasting. I have the 2010 edp edition, but i have enjoyed other editions as well (2005 and 2007). I love the strength and potency of this chypre of candy popcorn, fruity sweetness and very subtle patchouli. This is a little sweeter and younger than coco mademoiselle, which smells very similar without the candy popcorn note. I believe theres a time and place for both and my preference is more based on my mood and occasion than which one i like better.
As a side note l'eau miss dior cherie was disgusting on me and actually made me nauseated, a rarity for my very used to bad perfume nose...
I just got the deo from amazon it is SUBLIME!!!!!! highly suggest if you like the fragrance or coco mademoiselle.

juliebilo
juliebilo

I have a question. There is a miss dior chérie 2007, a normal one and a 2010 edition? How do you make the diffrence between the bottle? Do they still sell all of them? thank you

guest_natalie
guest_natalie

This one is so great.. I just love the spring smell.. So fresh makes me feel more confident

guest_Christy
guest_Christy

One of the most gorgeous perfumes I had ever smelled, I knew I had to have it! Unfortunately, it doesn't work well on my skin at all! It dulls down in less than an hour to a very bla, almost unpleasant smell. Not worth the $90 it cost (or it cost my ex...haha), but that might just be me.

MDWake8
MDWake8

This scent makes me giddy. Its so feminine and fun. I love me a light patchouli scent. Its gonna be my next everyday wearer.

jonr951
jonr951

This is gonna be my next scent! I just love it! Such a nice surprise! Well it's either this or Cherie L'eau! Both are delicious and addictive! They're must tries everyone! : )

njdeb
njdeb

This is really marketed perfectly.

Miss Dior Cherie EDT is a very pretty, sweet and girlish, light floral chypre. This would be especially fitting for a girl or young woman looking for something a bit more sophisticated than the typical fruity florals and fruity gourmands marketed to this age group. Sweet, yes, but a bit more refined owing to the chypre accord.

I see this as a very nice introductory floral chypre. I might buy this one for my daughter! (Might even sneak a few spritzes myself)

guest_Catalina
guest_Catalina

I can't wait to try out this one. I am in love with Miss Dior Cherie l'Eau, but it has poor lasting power on me. On the other hand, the original Miss Dior Cherie is too strong for my nose. I hope this one lasts more.

Amethyste
Amethyste

This is not as sweet as the EDP version and I miss the strawberries of the EDP. I found it boring - compared to the EDP -, and I don't use to think that about perfumes. Anyway, this one smells very good...

krypto
krypto

If Miss Dior Cherie edp and Coco Mademoiselle had a child,this would be it!!!!!!Very sweet,pretty,innocent scent BUT sophisticated and feminine too!!!The lasting power is amazing for an edt so....great!!!

guest_ComfyCat
guest_ComfyCat

Thought i`d give it a trial i loved the advertising thought it so cute, well bad idea it almost made me vomit. Luckily i tested it on paper and not on my skin. It's way too sweet for my taste, you smell the sticky toffee notes with some flowers but most fruitsalad right away.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I sampled this one and I really liked it. It smells like the original but softer and prettier. The lasting power is amazing. I sprayed it on my wrist took a shower and sprayed another fragrance on top and I could still smell it. This one is a winner I got to get myself a bottle of this!

guest_sara
guest_sara

really nice smell..

lynnroo

i didnt't like this version of miss dior cherie at all. it is not unique in my opinion. i think 2007 version was much better than this and was the best of the line. there was no need to release this one after that gorgeous scent. oh and i think the epd version is just over powering and cloying with its sweetness but at least it is unique.

LenaBel
LenaBel

It still has that 'miss dior cherie' note but is not as sweet, sharp or loud. This EDT is more settle, rounder and toned downed version of the original. It settles down to a dry woodiness with a hint of Cherie lingering somewhere. In the middle notes I can smell popcorn quite well - in the original I can't detect it at all. Interesting. However I found it to be a bit melanholic in character. The original is cheeky and flirty, L'eau is happy and sparkly. But this one is a melanholic version of Cherie...

perfume_prince
perfume_prince

The original is much better. This one is decent but.. lacks what the original had. I agree with CUPCAKEDOLL.. the notes do change and becomes a generic rose/fruity scent..

As Joy
As Joy

Have you noticed that this version smells very much like Prada Tendré? Try it, you'd be surprised by their similarity! I really like the advertisements, though. Could buy this perfume only because the pictures are so nice.

Red Rose
Red Rose

Very sweet. It's only softer than miss dior cherie IMHO.

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

I have tested it yesterday. I´m a bit dissapointed with this, because at first is a wonderful scent, very floral but sweet and fresh, perfect for spring.

After this, the fragrance slowly turns in classic "Miss Dior Cherie" mixed with lots of water and a touch of roses. I don´t smell the vanilla anywhere, and the fruity notes are too much soft.

The staying power is extremely bad on me. I´m sure I will not purchase this.

lynnroo

Does it smell like the 2007 version? What's the difference between this one and that one? Can anyone help please? Thank you.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

This version of miss dior cherie is fantastic,very delicate and playful.It smells like spring..

CherryLou
CherryLou

I can't stand the edp version of Miss Dior Cherie, which to me smells like a glass of musty and ovelry sweet coctail that has been left over night to a table after a party.

This new version was a really nice surprise to me. It resembles the edp but is much fresher, brisk and somehow more clean and not so messed up pile of notes as I find edp to be. Great for coming spring and summer time. Girly yet sophisticated. Exactly what I wanted the edp to smell like!

Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 by Dior 4.13 out of 5 based on 503 ratings and 76 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.