Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum Dior for women

Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum Dior for women
dislike

tuberose

Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum is a more concentrated and more intensive version of Dior Miss Dior Cherie fragrance from 2005. This floral fruity chypre composition reveals the seductive and elegant side of the fragrance with notes of mandarin, jasmine and patchouli. It is available as perfume extract in bottles of 7.5 ml. The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel.

Mandarin Orange

Miss Dior (new)

Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Kysyona
Kysyona

I am in love. I bought the biggest bottle available in the store once upon a time in Denmark: it was pre-Xmas, and I wanted a fairytale, and here it was, in liquid form, in such a cute bottle and with so much promise! The ultimate Cinderella perfume in my view. Even though I am happily married, when I test it ( again and again ) in local stores it just never fails to uncover some almost childlike anticipations of a heart-skipping romantic encounter in me! Hopefully it is still availabe to me in form of winning a few hearts in a male company and getting that well-known to all of us ladies thrill of a conquest, so that's the purpose of Cherie to me at this point in life: when I want to go out and sparkle - this is the best thing to put on. Very fresh, with a champagne note, strawberries to go with it, and the quintessence of innocent female charm ( if it ever IS innocent! :) ). Will fork out on a bottle of pure perfume as soon as I get a chance and will keep it for black and white galas and similar occasions that imply grandeur and exquisiteness.

malenapo
malenapo

vintage patchouli with roses but very elegant and luxurious

AshDiCar
AshDiCar

Warm and bright with a nice hint of spice. This is Miss Dior Cherie without all the syrupy sweet notes. I love it! Both versions are beautiful. The Extrait de Parfum is a more refined and adult adaptation. The dry-down is very similar to the original and it's my favorite of all time - so warm and inviting as it wears on throughout the day. If you find the 2005 version of Miss Dior Cherie to be too sweet, give this a try, it's gorgeous!

marietita
marietita

I WANT IT!!! where cn I get it??

neversinkmidnight
neversinkmidnight

I never thought I would like a sweet scent, But this is my new (this spring ) favorite! I just tried Jil Sandr #4 and I had to wash it off, I couldn't breath! But this is so good, a woman actually got out of her wheelchair and hobbled over to me to get the name of what I was wearing!

lucifera
lucifera

hey thats cool :-D it's like dior has answered my pray of a stronger cherie! will purchase this someday!
im starting to like the Dior brand more and more ;)

Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum by Dior 4.05 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Cherie Extrait de Parfum by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Miss Dior Cherie Chanel Allure Sensuelle Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Toilette 2010 Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Dior Midnight Poison Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Chanel Coco Noir Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Dior Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet Chanel Allure eau de parfum Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Dior Miss Dior (new)