Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Couture Edition Dior for women

Miss Dior Couture Edition Dior for women
dislike

Miss Dior Couture Edition Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Couture Edition Dior for women Pictures

Miss Dior Couture Edition is a limited modern interpretation of a classic for 2011. This edition is inspired by the original Miss Dior fragrance, which was launched by Christian Dior as an expression of his “new look” in 1947. Miss Dior Couture Edition represents a touch of elegance, grace and high fashion, as well as joie de vivre of today's young women.

This modern chypre - floral composition is signed by the in –house perfumer Francois Demachy. Rich and fresh citrus aromas from the opening include notes of bergamot, orange and mandarin, and gradually develop into a floral harmony of jasmine and rose absolute. The final accords of patchouli, sandalwood and vetiver give the chypre character to the fragrance.

The bottle design is reminiscent of Miss Dior Cherie EDP edition, with a special luxury detail that is a hand sewn, hand tied, pale pink satin bow at its neck. The face of the fragrance is actress Natalie Portman.

Bergamot Orange Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Rose

Vetiver Sandalwood Patchouli

Miss Dior Couture Edition Fragrance Reviews

Lanlisa
Lanlisa

So pretty. A classic for ladies of all ages. Reminds me of a youthful version of Coco M that I love too. Dries down beautifully, lasts all day and evening. The lotion carries the scent even longer and is great by itself and nice for bed time after a shower. Speaking of shower, I have the gel which I like to use in the mornings to give me a lift. Mmmmmm.... Soft and pretty but sexy too in a demure way. Miss Dior is not too strong unless you go heavy handed. I will pass this classic down to my nieces one day. Mwah!

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

لذت را برای یک مرد یا زن تفاوت های مختلفی را میشود مثال زد اما در این کمپانی خود مشکل آفرین است چون مشابه ندارد وآغوا شدن هر شخصیتی را بر می انگیزد سبد رایحه میوها وباغی از گل وچوب های پر طراوت

I'm still very confused with so many versions of this perfume. The version that is on my "have list" has the same bottle, with silver ribbon, without the word "cherie" ... It's a fragrance that celebrates femininity! Somewhat resembles Coco Mademoiselle EDT.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Miss Dior Couture is to me the winter version of Chanel's Mademoiselle. The patchouli note combined with the sandalwood drydown make this a super pretty and comfy cozy autumn/winter scent. I used to have the original Miss Dior but prefer Chanel's Mademoiselle for spring/summer. But Miss Dior Couture has the (to my nose better) blend of citrus, rose and patchouli for the colder months. Its well blended and sophisticated without being too mature, and classy without being too aloof. Its perfect for office and date night alike. It's sexy in an elegant way and plays sooo nice with my chemistry.

If you are confused about the ever changing name and edition of the bottle and are unsure what is what. Well, it is my understanding that Dior renamed "Miss Dior Cherie" into "Miss Dior EdP" (it's still in the pink box). But I wish they would be more clear with their packaging, name and products; never mind the many editions! (right now the Dior website is sporting a Miss Dior Le Perfume and a Miss Dior Eau Fraiche, Hows a girl supposed to keep up? *sighs*)

Back to Miss Dior Couture: Silage is: "an aura of citrus/patchouli mix that is magic" -- Longevity is a beautiful 6+ hours on me.
As mentioned above, when purchasing ANY Miss Dior product make sure you have what you really want, I have spoken to perfume sales assistants that were confused themselves! Good luck! : )

temo
temo

Oh My!!! I purchased this today and it has truly stolen my heart. By far the most wonderful perfume I have ever had! If a crystal of light suspended in mid air with angels surrounding it and the sun shining on it . . . had a fragrance . . . this would be the fragrance! I may be ruined for all other fragrances from now on...

ladymillion123456789

Tried it at the shops today normal miss Dior version not couture its so confusing when they don't have a review page for just the normal new miss Dior version not couture so i consider them the same

FRAGRANTICA PLEASE MAKE A SEPARATE REVIEW PAGE FOR THE NORMAL VERSION OF THE NEW MISS DIOR.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I am so confused with the Miss Dior line now, used to be Miss Dior cherie, then a reformulation, all these changes and different editions. It's very annoying!

mylancome
mylancome

The new 2012 version has more patchouli than the previous version.

ladymillion123456789

i want to get the new miss dior soon the normal version not the couture version

dkny27
dkny27

I wanted to love this perfume. I love the richness in the fragrance, the timelessness, but I can't do the patchouli.... It gets me everytime in a fragrance. I am coming to notice if the fragrance uses a substantial amount of patch as a component of the scent, as the fragrance blossoms, the patchouli takes over, above the fruit and flowers, as it did in this one.
So if you are a patchouli lover and haven't tried this, you might enjoy!

1wordbeautiful
1wordbeautiful

I just bought this perfume after much research i.e. smelling every scent available for women and men!

This perfume does citrus like no other. The idea of citrus to me sounded great, but after smelling many perfumes with cities they all ended up smelling line lemon toilet cleaner. This is until I found Miss Dior!

All other perfume for women smell the same to me with the exception of the classic Dior perfumes (Poison, Hypnotic, J'adore, etc), that smell like old lady.

To me most ladies perfumes smell sharp at first, then after a few minutes smell faintly of roses. Absolutely no depth nor staying power. So, I decided I would try mens' perfume, I was between The One by Dolce and Gabbana for men (a very warm woodsy scent with a hint of sweetness) and Burberry London (a strong woodsy scent with a hint of pepper). Oh my god! I love wood! Anyway my mom convinced me not too gets mens' perfume.

Luckily, I found Miss Dior. She gave me the powerful woodsy scent, the citrus that I was at first longing for, and the perfect amount sweetness. With all that depth of scent it was a perfume worth spending money. Plus, it is VERY long-lasting.
I think it is a PERFECT scent for a strong young woman.

P/s: I found Miss Dior Cherie to be too similar to everything else. Too much citrus, too much sweetness, not enough depth and not enough staying power.

oona noir
oona noir

Did they take the strawberry note out? Does anyone know?

Minnija
Minnija

no...it is not the same :) as much as I don't like original miss dior cherie, I love this one :)

Alexandrarae

Update 1/12/11 I have just tried this out and find it is very similar to Miss Dior Cherie (latest edition). I am a bit disappointed really - was hoping for something more like the original Miss Dior without the sharpness. This one is nice but not enough for me to purchase as I still have 3/4 bottle of Miss Dior Cherie left. Perhaps next time I will try them both out together (on different wrists obviously) and that way I will be able to tell which one I like the most. Would be interested in other's opinions on this - especially those like me who used to wear the original (or still do) Miss Dior.
Alexandrarae South Australia

tornerose27
tornerose27

this is soo god .

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

At official site of Dior there is a picture of this specific bottle which says :
" Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum".
So it is just a new bottle. Nothing to do with old Miss Dior.
I hope i helped.

jasmine28x THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP

jasmine28x
jasmine28x

ladymillion : it is available in myers, i saw it in myers in city

marietita
marietita

its the same thing..

Spido
Spido

On me this smells almost exactly like Miss Dior Cherie EdP, which I love, but I don't see the need for this edition.

Alexandrarae

I will be very interested to try this one - loved wearing Miss Dior when I was in my 30's but found 30 years on that the original Miss Dior was too "sharp" for me. Hoping that this one will be a bit softer - surprised that they have put it in a similar bottle to Miss Dior Cherie? Would have thought it would have been more appropriate to put it in the original Miss Dior bottle - we have enought pink bows to sink a ship I think!

Miss Dior Couture Edition by Dior 4.35 out of 5 based on 92 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Miss Dior Couture Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Miss Dior Couture Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Couture Edition by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Couture Edition by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.