Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Dior for women

Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Dior for women
dislike

Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Dior for women Pictures

A Dior fragrance line, which use to stand by the name of Miss Dior Cherie, is renamed simply "Miss Dior" as a tribute to the original Miss Dior fragrance from 1947. In spring of 2012, the collection expands with the latest edition - Miss Dior Eau Fraiche. Miss Dior Eau Fraiche, described as elegant and bold as it is feminine and sensual, is a fresh green chypre - floral fragrance.

Deep and sensual, while being coquettish and invigorating scent of sunny spring, Miss Dior Eau Fraiche opens with sparkling citrus notes and green galbanum. The heart of the perfume is traditionally composed around jasmine, lying on the intensive base of earthy patchouli. The composition is signed by the in-house perfumer Francois Demachy.

The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

Citruses Galbanum Bergamot

Jasmine Gardenia

Patchouli

Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon

Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Fragrance Reviews

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

miss dior eau fraiche is beautifully made
my only problem is, i often associate the phrase 'eau fraiche' to something that is green, let it be vibrant or pale... speaking of green, it is not only referring to the smell but also to it appearance too. like the previous launch, miss dior cherie l'eau with green-colored edt, so people would easily relate the color of the liquid to its smell.

as for miss dior eau fraiche, the green scent is there, from the galbanum... and really is a good one. this deserves its name eau fraiche because it really is...

Cute, enjoyable fragrance. It's white floral with some citrus notes and turns out to be quite balsamic in the base notes.
Elegant and nice, quite pleasant.
A little fresher than Miss Dior EDP.
I would totally wear it.

HUEbris
HUEbris

this is more matured version of miss dior l'eau that discontinued. green fresh and feminine, patchouli gives more sweetness and depth. so I think this will be discontinued as her sister l'eau was.

JerseyBella
JerseyBella

An elegant lighter version of the original Miss Dior that is perfect for summer. Perfect for work (one or two sprays) and going out to dinner or an event. My fiance LOVES it!

jellybeantree

This one is getting discontinued ! No longer on the website and I was at the store and they didn't have it next to the other Miss Dior fragrances .

Scrilla
Scrilla

I cannot for the life of me understand all the hate this gets. I think people need to put all the Miss Dior Cherie heartache aside and understand that if you compare every Miss Dior flanker that comes out of Christian Dior to the 2005 Miss Dior Cherie, you're gonna have a bad time.
This lovely composition is well blended, opening with a citrusy blast and a generous sprinkling of baby soft, not too green galbanum. It's not the greenery of Safari or III, that's for sure. And so refreshing to have a modern composition that features galbanum prominently. Then comes in a heavy amount of clean patchouli rounded out with creamy gardenia and last, a soapy (just a touch) kick of jasmine. Lovely, lovely, lovely, garnering many compliments. Why all the hate?

Juliana6
Juliana6

It's an unique perfume, very unusual in a good way and because of that it can be misunderstood ( I guess that's why there are so many "dislike").
And that uniqueness is created by the galbanum in the opening. Usually it's placed in the base, but here that strong, slightly sweet and woody (in my opinion) scent rules the universe.The citruses and the bergamot literally frame the galbanum and make it softer, a tiny bit green and wearable. The white flowers are fresh and feminine. The patchouli- a nice, quite delicate support for the galbanum and citrus painting.
Strong, but feminine and elegant. By the way, it plays beautifully with rain and humidity.
If you are looking for something you won't smell on every other women on the street, this is definitely for you.

distortech
distortech

This is fantastic!!! Like some others have said, guys can pull this off easily. It's definitely my favourite from Dior in the past couple years. This one was finally done right. I hope it stays around. Love.

Marcos Oliveira
Marcos Oliveira

Minha esposa ganhou uma amostra e é ótimo,marcante...deixa rastro e projeta bem,fixa muito bem e tem um aroma casual elegante.

Monalisa1810
Monalisa1810

It is not bad, well, it is not fresh at all, rather warm and elegant, but I do not like the very present masculine note in it.

BethBrazel
BethBrazel

I was trying to buy the ordinary Miss Dior perfume and actually bought this one instead. I dislike this perfume intensely and do not feel that the scent is one the suits me. I now have no idea what on earth I am going to do with my 56 euro 50ml bottle that has only been sprayed once! :S

sky74
sky74

My god, so many dislikes, l'm shocked!
This is an amazing perfume.
I think that people judge this perfume according to their expectations and not for what it actually is. I can't believe that this delicate sophisticated masterpiece is so disliked!
The perfume smells like delicate white flowers with some "oomph". Just smells so good, period! To me it smelled like an amazing soap or lotion that l couldn't get enough of. I love it!

millie1980
millie1980

I like the opening of this fragrance, it is similar in spirit to SJP Lovely - a citrus soapy musk. If anything, I prefer the opening of Miss Dior Eau Fraiche to Lovely. However, whereas Lovely eventually softens on the skin and becomes less masculine, this one becomes heavier with the patchouli-jasmine base. It's a bit clunky and old-fashioned. So overall, I prefer SJP Lovely, which is also a lot cheaper.

L'Arlesienne
L'Arlesienne

Very strong on paciuli and rather repulsing to my nose, especially if compared to the exquisite beauty of Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau... I suppose it will have its fair share of followers, it's a Dior, it's summery, it's fraiche, but I don't like the way patchouli blends with the gardenia-jasmine combo, in my opinion it ruins it all. I smell nothing fraiche here, in fact, it smells cloying and barber-shop like. A Chanel-like scent in a Dior label. Very strange and not for the Dior crowd, I'd say! A big no!

Jenniferr
Jenniferr

This one is deffinatly a gentle smell. It doesn't smell deliciose, but it does smell pleasent enough to freshen up with. don't love this one, however the bottle is beautiful.

chickatty
chickatty

I don't think you should consider anyone else's opinion but your own in evaluating a fragrance. Because of body chemistry, every perfume will smell differently to you and on you than anyone else.

I picked this up while browsing the perfume section at Sephora. I used to -- and sometimes still do -- wear Diorissimo in the summer, but none of the Miss Diors have piqued my interest. But I immediately fell in love with Eau Fraiche. To me, it's all jasmine and patchouli, maybe a little musk. On me it's a warm and slightly dark scent. I'll wear it both day and night in cool weather, but not in the summer.

But try it for yourself. You won't know if you like it until you do.

I'm thinking that this is Miss Dior for people who don't like Miss Dior.. and that explains all the haters.
I do not like Miss Dior. Just no.. no thanks. I do however like Eau Fraiche and I also liked L'eau (also hated).
Eau Fraiche smells like wet grass and creamy soap.

Princess
Princess

I dont like this! yuck! LEau is better. The worst of them all

Pink_Ruffles

Miss Dior Eau Fraiche is cool, wet, green, and soapy. It makes me think of taking a shower in the rain with soap suds running down my leg and onto, rich soil and green earth. The soap isn't a bar of soap, but a light lather that blends in well with the fresh, earthy notes. I love it. My absolute favorite time to wear it is during a spring rain.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

Not the most unique perfume in the world. Miss Dior Eau Fraiche is a mixture of Miss Dior Cherie L'eau with some essence of current Miss Dior. It's very citric, light indeed. A flanker that is not as charming... You can try it yourself. I rather recommend the original Miss Dior Cherie. Though I think fans of Chloe L'eau might enjoy this.

prigipessa
prigipessa

The moment I smell this perfume, I fell in love with it. Each time I visited the parfumerie I tried it on and got many nice compliments about it, but my "dedication" to Chloe never let me buy it. Finally my mother bought it for for Christmas me since she had heared me talking about this for a long time. And yes I adore it, yes I think of quiting Chloe for a more classic, more powdery, more glamorous and elegant imposing perfume. This one speaks out selfesteem and class. So unique, so different. So Dior.

jae
jae

I tested this, along with a host of other Dior fragrances, one evening. My impression of Miss Dior Eau Fraiche is that it's the female counterpart to Dior Homme Sport. If I didn't already have DHS, I would have bought this one on the spot. It's a very clean-cut flanker and isn't too far from androgynous. In fact, this could be Monsieur Dior on the right guy. The patchouli is calling my name....

Bibi7
Bibi7

It is so very charming, elegant, warm, I love it! I would be happy if it was in a EDP edition!

Ya
Ya

This perfume has the best of the "Miss Dior Cherie L'eau" and the "Miss Dior Cherie"! It's just a perfect perfume to me! Im so happy they launched it! And the "L'aeu" was the only fragrance I got compliments from every man on! Bravo, best fragrance, Dior!

PerfumeEmporium
PerfumeEmporium

An elegant floral with a powdery/"soapy" element and a hint of citrus. Pleasant and "fresh" smelling.

aud88
aud88

At first spray, I could have sworn that I was smelling Issey! It really smelled that way on me for a few moments even though the notes are different? It then turned into a softer more wearable scent and the strong Isseyish notes faded just enough to be pretty but still noticeable in a good way. It takes the Issey at least an hour before it does that on me and at that point, the two are very different. Very pleasantly surprised with this as I don't like the initial scent of Issey in me, but do like something about it at the same time. Miss Dior Eau Fraiche has that something that seems to draw me to Issey without whatever it is that turns me off! Go figure? I also feel this could easily be worn anytime and any season. The dry down is very cozy.

sparris
sparris

Got a sampler recently. Sniffing my wrists like a junkie...

savchenkonadezhda

Well, being honest, I HATE the all overly negative comments. It's not that bad at all. Compared to many other fragrances of today is VERY nice. It's deep and light at the same time, smells great, will always have it. Please, try it yourself first, don't blindly beleive those reviews.

sweetgirl

I HAVE A FULL 50ML BOTTLE OF THIS UP FOR SWAP! INTERESTED ? LET ME KNOW....:)

lbean
lbean

Even though this is an eau fraiche, I find it to be quite strong. Even more than the EDT version of Miss Dior. I agree that this is a soapy, less sweet version of it and that it has somewhat of a masculine touch to it.

I don't like Miss Dior, but truly deslike this flanker.

Lookin4Happy
Lookin4Happy

I took my teenage daughter on a sniffing trip Friday evening. We went to Nordstrom, and started in the men's department. Unfortunately, our Nordstrom doesn't have much in the way of men's cologne, so that was a short stop. We moved on to the ladies fragrances, and started sniffing away. Out of the couple dozen fragrances that she sniffed, only two stood out to her, and the SA offered her samples. I was actually quite shocked, since that doesn't often happen, esp. since we had not bought anything (yet).

Instantly, she liked MD Eau Fraiche, and it was a strong reaction of like, not apathetic, as with lots of the others she sniffed prior to it. The other one she liked was Hanae Mori pure parfum and the EDP. She also was given a sample of that.

Once she wandered off to shoes/bags (I was still sniffing), I went ahead and purchased the bottle of MD Eau Fraiche for her since she has her milestone 14th birthday in a couple of weeks and is starting high school.

I am fairly certain I will not like this perfume, as it isn't my style generally, but once she wears it, I'll come back and edit my review of it with more details.

Update: After further testing, my daughter asked if she could return the MD Eau Fraiche, and replace it with the Hanae Mori, as she liked it much better out of the two. I agreed with her.

jellybeantree

Just to add one more thing , I was pretty much giving up on the whole Miss Dior line from all the changes and reformulations but I have to say that I am happy I gave this one a chance. I still am not sure about the edp but I might give it another chance.

jellybeantree

I love this! Will be my summer go to. Lot's of negative reviews, for white floral lovers modern and fresh! Good lasting power for an Edt.
I get a sweet patchouli drydown, it's AMAZING! I don't get the soap everyone is talking about. Lucky me :) I have to say the quality from Dior is always exceptional. I was sad they changed so many fragrances but this one is perfect. Try it people!
Update: I have invested in 100ml bottle. It is expensive for an edt but worth the high quality. This lasts as long as an edp and don't let the word fraiche fool you, I can see this being overwhelming for some people.

leeyah87
leeyah87

I was hoping this would be a lighter, sheerer version of Miss Dior (Cherie), but it just smells like a soapy white floral. It is VERY soapy - like a bar of ivory soap. Quite disappointing :o(

sweetgirl

this is not fresh on me...very musky soapy clean...drys down to woody dry sensual WINTER SCENT...THIS IS FOR WINTER...not summer...summer? WHAT? DONT THINK SO. TOO MUCH for the heat...cold weather this will be nice.

Lucky me
Lucky me

I tried this perfume couple of times in department stores.....I don't know, may be I am going crazy but it reminded me a lot of Diorella before it was reformulated. I remember the bottle of Diorella that I got in 1996, and it was absolutely fantastic, expensive, wonderful,feminine,sexy fragrance! New Diorella is different, more down to earth, kind of office fragrance, not so romantic and sexy like it use to be. But when I tried new Miss Dior Eau Fraiche it reminded me so much about old version of Diorella. I probably will get a bottle! :)

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

The one smells like mademoiselle first spray, citrusy but not too sharp..dry down smells like rust..if there's a perfume that needs to be discontinued this is the one..it needs to be reformulated or maybe they just release this perfume it wasn't even done yet..I don't know..its just my opinion..it is way flat and bleh..I'm so mad that I even bought the biggest bottle..ugh!!

claudia26
claudia26

I received a sample of it, but I didn't like it at all.
It doesn't smell like the original at all.
It smells exactly like a men's aftershave.

Norgirl
Norgirl

This to me is nothing like the Miss dior Cherie.. This is much more citrusy. does nothva e the sweetnes in it at all. If any this reminds me a tiny bit off Prada l`ambre . but not in a closee way . they do have some off the notes incomen , This is very fresh, clean , slightly sharp compared to the Original miss dior Cherie . More in line off Pure Poison whit the whit floral . But much more about the citrus in this one . It is a beauty,lasts for a good time on skin . a realy nice one for spring and summer.
like it

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

What a pleasant surprise!!!I expected this to be heavy and more appropriate for winter like Miss Dior Cherie, which i really like.This one is like a light hug but a warm kiss.

Mel Meireles
Mel Meireles

The best perfume of Dior!

Sandricka
Sandricka

I Love it,amazing for summer.

perfumeandme
perfumeandme

I don't really consider this fresh but I consider it as soapy sharp scent. I don't particularly like it. Cherie L'Eau is way nicer than this.

Minnija
Minnija

this is something between Miss dior cherie edp and miss dior cherie L'eu.....I prefer regular L'eau than this one.

Quite often the announcement of a new Summer flanker merits an over-the-top eye roll from me, but in regards to previous Miss Dior Cherie, (now simply named Miss Dior) flankers, Blooming Bouquet and Miss Dior Cherie L'Eau were nice surprises. I was hoping that Miss Dior eau Fraiche would leave me with the same impression.

I rather liked the opening with its fresh, watery citrus notes and a dash of sugar. I found it feminine and pleasing to my nose. I thought it perhaps more Spring appropriate with its sparkling citrus and floral accords.

However, the more Miss Dior eau Fraiche developed, the sharper it became. The citrus notes transformed into something quite acidic and strong, that when blended with the musky patchouli it only created what I call a nauseating blend.

Needless to say, I was not impressed. In my opinion, the fault lies in the transition from the opening to the heart, where the musty, green patchouli meets the somewhat synthetic citrus accords. These two polar opposite notes don't blend all too well, clashing rather than harmoniously mixing.

The drydown is much more pleasing to my nose, with a buttery blend of galbanum, patchouli and gardenia. I wish I could skip the heart altogether, and instead focus on the pleasant aspects of Miss Dior eau Fraiche. I can't say that the scent wore any better on fabric or on a piece of card, so the disaster was not my skin chemistry's doing.

I don't wish to make a comparison, but I find myself labelling Miss Dior eau Fraiche one of Miss Dior's most disappointing flankers. Seek out Blooming Bouquet for a beautiful, fresh floral interpretation, or Miss Dior Cherie L'eau for a delightful green citrus blend, before settling for this messy concoction.

Arome Sara
Arome Sara

This version is definitely the type rather than the classic Miss Dior Miss Dior Cherie or Diorell and Miss Dior Cherie also L'eau, gardenia but I do not much like some fragrances. On one side fresh scent work initially but very moist (a bit like I'm smelling the damp earth) and I'm afraid that after a while they just start gardenia could cause difficulty. After a while the paper remains very smell of soap, of course I'll keep trying but so far it's love at first počich not, in any case can not be denied a certain scent "vintage" and that is going a different direction than any other fragrance named "eau fraiche"

This was not meant to be a relative to Cherie, but the original Miss Dior as I understood. And indeed those those have nothing in common at all! So people don't be mixed up with the bottles, we are talking different perfumes totally!

savchenkonadezhda

Delicios fragrance! Perfect, perfect, perfect! Like it even more than MDCL!!!! Will buy it today or tomorrow!
Update: I have it, I'm really glad, why so many dislikes? It's my current favorit in the collection.

dormir6
dormir6

Unfortunately the Miss Dior Chérie line is getting decline. I loved the original Miss Dior Chérie, but the new versions....my God! It would be good, but I could smell only a slightly detectable citrusy-floral-luxurious soap frag.It is not strong enough. Just like a fragrance that stayed on your clothes from the previous day, and you can guess, it's nice and classy, but now it is just a faded cloud.
I was very angry after alternating my well loved MDC, it was perfect franche chic, BUT the new Nathalie Portman version and its flankers are the same soft, powerless imitations.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I was excited when I read that this frag has my faves, ie: jasmine, gardenia and patchouli. Alas, I really can't smell any of that in it! All I get is a faint fruit! WTH?? Not for me obviously... : ((

MissJasmine
MissJasmine

I am new to the world of perfume and my nose is not that trained, so keeping that in mind, I think Miss Dior Eau Fraiche is quite enchanting! I was approached at the airport in Spain by an enthusiastic saleslady, who loved the scent and I got immediately smitten. Her wrist smelled of warm, mature jasmine, yet still quite light and airy. On me, the first impression is very fresh and Lily-of-the-valey-like that develops into something rosey and than after about 45min settles into some kind of citrusy jasmine, but not as distinct as in Alien. After about 3hrs I got a warm patchouly-ambery scent with a hint of white florals and after another hour I feel the need to reapply to indulge my "craving". The edt applied directly on my wrist in the evening is still noticeble in the morning, the silage on the other hand is medium strong.
I find the scent elegant and not invasive to the people around you. I wish it was a bit more intense, so I am wishing for the edp, I guess... :-)

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

First add 3 dabs of Miss Dior Cherie L`eau, then add 1 dab of miss dior cherie 2007 followed closely by a dab of miss dior original, then finish with 3 dabs of miss dior cherie 2011 -and there we have it "miss dior eau fraiche" TA DA!

I believe I was too hasty! After a few more goes of this new version, I am growing to appreciate its forever changing and developing notes. It is indeed a mixture of all the previous miss diors, but in fact -this is exactly why I am starting to Love it so much :)

Pink_Ruffles

It smells a lot like MDC EDP 2011 but fresher and therefore, better for spring/daytime. It has surprising longevity for being an eau. I really love this one. I will be purchasing.

thatbrownelf
thatbrownelf

Destruction of the Miss Dior line aside, this new flanker started off promising enough, with the patch/gardenia/jasmine combo fresh without being sharp. I even get a slight whiff of the true original Miss Dior. Unfortunately this is incredibly fleeting and dries down into a Jo Malone kind of generic sweet and juicy floral. In fact this smells exactly like Vanilla Anise. Odd.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

The galbanum is gentle in the top notes, but adds a subtle "greenness" to the fragrance, along with the bergamot and citruses. This greenness carries through the heart of the fragrance, which felt mildly "floral", but the the specific notes weren't descernable to my nose. The base of the fragrance was clean in a unisex and slightly soapy way. The citruses seemed to reappear alongside the patchouli, which was very docile and not powdery on me.

Although uncomplicated, I think it is a well-done, "clean" sort of fragrance. It makes me think of what boutique hotel soap should smell like.

agarobka
agarobka

Bought it yesterday. Didn't really give myself time to check it by wearing on my skin longer, so much I liked the first moment of this scent. A big mistake of mine... Just now I'm trying to convince myself that I like it... For after the top note, I can't really detect anything interesting in it..:( Miss Dior Cherie has been too sweet for me all the time, so I never gave a chance to it to like it. This scent though after few minutes starts to be just like a cologne I might decide to use to refresh a forehead in summer - back in the XIX century, that'd be...

antonpan
antonpan

This one is closer to Miss Dior L'Eau and shares no similarities with the regular Miss Dior Cherie. Eau Fraiche is a sophisticated fragrance with even a masculine touch in it. To me it is more soapy than fresh. Yes, something like a soapy-powdery version of Miss Dior L'Eau.

jonr951
jonr951

I LOVE flankers! And I LOVE eau fraiche's! I'm really looking forward to this one. I have to wait till spring?! Dang it! Ha! Here's hoping for another Miss Dior winner! : )

Miss Dior Eau Fraiche by Dior 3.34 out of 5 based on 345 ratings and 58 user reviews

MISS DIOR EAU FRAICHE for WOMEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
MISS DIOR EAU FRAICHE for WOMEN by Christian Dior EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Miss Dior Eau Fraiche by Christian Dior for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
Miss Dior Eau Fraiche by Christian Dior for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 1.7 oz
FragranceShop.com
Miss Dior Eau Fraiche by Christian Dior TESTER for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Miss Dior Eau Fraiche by Christian Dior for Women Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 oz
Dior 'Miss Dior Eau Fraiche' Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz
Dior 'Miss Dior Eau Fraiche' Eau de Toilette 3.4 oz
Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Christian Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraiche Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraiche fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Miss Dior Eau Fraiche, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Eau Fraiche by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Eau Fraiche by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.