Designers » D E » Chypre Floral « Groups

Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior for women

Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior for women
dislike

Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior for women Pictures Miss Dior Le Parfum Dior for women Pictures

The house of Dior continues to expand its line of Miss Dior fragrances, formerly known as Miss Dior Cherie, with the new edition Miss Dior Le Parfum launching in September 2012. Miss Dior Le Parfum is the new perfume extract, more dense and rich with pronounced sophisticated character.

The scent is described as seductive, elegant, sensual and intoxicating nocturnal fragrance, suitable for special rendezvous. It states its femininity with oriental - chypre character and prominent and opulent floral notes.

Perfumer François Demachy said he “wanted to bring something precious and luminous to the composition of Miss Dior Le Parfum, like an oriental jewellery set or the reflections of shimmering fabric.” The composition includes highly concentration of the following ingredients: mandarin, Bulgarian rose absolute, Turkish rose absolute, patchouli, amber and vanilla.

The face of the perfume is elegant yet natural actress Natalie Portman who shows a new aspect of her seduction: more confident and more womanly. Miss Dior Le Parfum is available as a perfume extract in a bottle of 40 ml.

Beautiful Natalie Portman in yet another Miss Dior (formerly Miss Dior Cherie) edition campaign. Miss Dior Le Parfum is announced as elegant, sensual and intoxicating nocturnal perfume extract. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

Mandarin Orange

Turkish Rose Bulgarian Rose

Patchouli Amber Vanilla

Miss Dior Le Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Notes are true, it is intense amber. If you like amber very much, try it. For me it is just too overwhelming.

blue_belle
blue_belle

I went to the Dior counter to try Miss Dior today...and tried this by mistake. There were about seven bottles there and two of them looked almost identical. Oops!

The truth is, this is an AMBER perfume. It is possibly the most amber-filled creation I've ever tried. Luckily I like that, but I wasn't quite prepared for it based on what I thought I was reaching for. This is intensely spicy amber laced with patchouli and vanilla. There was maybe a hint of rose in there at one point, but I got no citrus at all.

This one was very nice on me. It's extremely strong and projects a lot, and the lasting power is incredible (8+ hours at the least). The drydown is creamy, beautiful vanilla. Mm.

Vanessa Dunlap
Vanessa Dunlap

Wow. This is my first Dior fragrance, and I will cherish every drop. First, I have to say that I mourn the fact that I came too late to the Miss Dior Cherie party; it totally escaped my radar in the 2000s and I am too scared to go to Amazon or Ebay for it, as I've heard that (along with the renaming confusion) there are fakes of Cherie out there. So sadly I will probably never be able to experience Miss Dior Cherie. I had read reviews for the new Miss Dior EDP and I went to a Dillards to find it and sniff it out. I've been looking for a perfume featuring vanilla, jasmine and patchouli (but I have to be careful with patchouli because it can either be a friendly smell or a rancid cat pee smell on me) and I need a reliable patchouli. The new Miss Dior eau de parfum features a beautiful jasmine and is very fresh and sparkly, and the patchouli Dior uses is compatible with my chemistry (thank goodness). And then I picked up the tester for Le Parfum, and spritzed that on my other arm. Miss Dior Le Parfum shot up into my nose and then straight down to my heart and vanquished me! Everything inside me just went BOOM! Straight away I got the most gorgeous vanilla from this. The rose and mandarin are way in the background (they are there, but they are a soft support, with almost like a trace of a berry note) but on me this one is primarly amber, vanilla, and the patchouli gives it a dark, lush, almost boozy feel/smell (no cat pee). Bought it right then and there. I had only spritzed it on one arm and for the rest of my day's travels, I drew nothing but compliments from people. I can't compare this Miss Dior to previous versions, but it has won my heart and I will have it with me forever. I love how it is so concentrated, and one spray is all I need. It lasts forever on the skin. Later this year, I will go back for another bottle to store away for the future...all of this renaming and reformulating every few years is highly unsettling.

moonprismpower
moonprismpower

This is the prettiest amber I've ever smelled. Actually, this is just one of the prettiest perfumes I've ever smelled. It's deep, warm, and smoky, yet very soft and powdery and sweet, almost reminds me of powdered detergent. The patchouli spices it up just enough but never takes over the composition as patchouli can do, and it's sweetened beautifully by the vanilla base. The mandarin gives it just a little something else to round it out, this is is one of Dior's best. I can still feel it on me after two showers. Divine quality and lasting power that I expect from a parfum from the house of Dior...far removed from the 1000 Addict flankers that smell like nothing. Do more of THIS, Dior!

Antares811
Antares811

I'm not a huge fan of amber but this scent is really divine!
WOW!! I'm in love!
All the notes are perfectly blended.
So elegant, longlasting, sultry, sweet (not cloying) and ultra feminine, it's an amazing oriental scent (I can detect a hint of incense too). It really smells like a modern and lighter version of Coco, it also reminds me a bit of Poison (because of incense) and a little bit of Flowerbomb (but MDLP is far superior) for the light caramel note.
The drydown is to die for: similar to Coco Noir's one but more feminine, sweet and womanly.
My new LOVE. It's powerful yet cozy, a skin scent.
A stunning fragrance in a bottle that is a true work of art. A must have.

ecerusen

some guys say that this one's notes are very similar with midnight poison so this can be rid of midnight poison's discontinued but IT'S WRONG.

let me tell you why, yes the under lane goes with the same vibe but the upper lanes different. midnight poison gives you a spicy upper lane and le parfum gives you amberbased sugary upper lane.

different stories, but both of them are gems.

NoireFox
NoireFox

The opening on this one is almost unbearably, syrupy sweet. The mandarin note is too loud, and it's just cloying and heavy overall. There's also a sharp, ashy undertone as well akin to burned sugar.
However, wait 30 minutes and this scent is gorgeous. It dries down to one of the most deliriously beautiful amber-patchouli bases I've smelled in a very long time. It's also very musky as well, giving the whole affair a rather savory warmth that holds you like an embrace. If you don't like musk, stay far away from this version of Miss Dior. However, if you're like me (I adore musk) and you enjoy amber, patchouli and rich gourmands, you've hit gold.

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

This, I much prefer to the new edp -- warmer, a little spicier with the patchouli but still smooth and voluptuous, though perhaps in the vain of a 18 year-old to 20-something range. (I do think any woman/girl is capable of wearing and pulling off any scent she truly loves.) I think I'd feel more like my adolescent self if I were to wear this, so it's not really for me.

I do get a strong caramel note, though it's not listed. Must be the warm amber and mandarin. Either way, this is a worthy successor of the 2005 Miss Dior Cherie! They are not the same, but are a part of the same bloodline.

Dior has really disappointed me with the quality of their fragrances, so this was a pleasant surprise. I didn't get any synthetic notes from this, just a warm, sensual amber with playful fruit and sassy, sharp patchouli. Something Lolita (Delores Haze) would wear, for sure.

frag-overdose
frag-overdose

This is
everything gorgeous
in a bottle.

Nothing similar,
but it reminds me
of Miss Dior Cherie (2005)
It has a beautifully rich,
sweet-smelling scent.

is exceptional
with good projection.
Yes, this is a 'loud'
fragrance but it is not
offensive or piercing at all.
I'd say it is rather charming
and quite seductive.

on the 40ml, because I would go
for the 75ml for sure.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

This is my favorite miss dior ever, I feel like the other miss dior's are princesses, but this here is the queen. The richest, deepest, and most decadent miss dior version I've ever smelt.
The brief flash of orange only last seconds till it gives way to the oily, thick roses, with a STRONG amber and patchouli base. I am not a vintage perfume colletor, but I have smelled a few vintages (obsession comes most to mind) and there are a few qualities that reminds me of a more vintage style perfume.
It lasts all day on me and it's very noticeable and striking, I get asked what I'm wearing a lot, not in the usual "gee, cake your gourmand smells good!" but like a curious almost neutral "what are you wearing?".
If you want something modern, a bit of a vintage vibe, rich, and THICK give it a try :D

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

I am so drawn to this fragrance. As a HUGE Miss Dior (Cherie, apparently - thank you Dior re-naming catastrophe) EDP fanatic... this is the more vampy, nighttime counterpart.

Miss Dior Le Parfum carries hints of what makes Miss Dior EDP so effervescent, and golden - Except there is a hell of a lot more depth added, and some smoky patchouli/amber unity action, which gives it a little more of a sultry, smoky vibe. You can tell that they are both from the same house, but they are dissimilar enough to have both in your collection without feeling foolish. Miss Dior EDP is sexy in the flirty "look, but don't touch" way - whereas Miss Dior Le Parfum is sexy in the seductive "look, smell, then can't resist wanting to touch" way.This one is definitely an alluring attention grabber, something that says "notice me", but in a powerful, chic, demanding way - not a sickly, overpowering, desperate way. (Though, it does pack a punch or ten before the dry down.)

This fragrance, on me, has the same longevity and power to it that the Miss Dior EDP has. Somebody standing right next to you will be able to smell your perfume, but somebody 5 feet away from you will not. A little goes a long way. I'm in love!

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

Exquisite....deep, rich and captivating.

I love Miss Dior EDP ( or Miss Dior Cherie 2011) and this brings a whole new,dimension to an already sensual and elegant scent.

I'm not a huge fan of patchouli, but this is so well blended it has changed my mind about it. The mandarin in the initial blast is so pure and juicy! The dry down is just intoxicating and remains with me ALL DAY.

It is worth remembering that a slight hand is needed here, don't be greedy with her, treat her with respect and she will work her magic for you ;-)

Fantastic quality and worth the money in my humble opinion <3

nikoleta1

I am wearing this today, reminds me Chanel style, powdery, cold, with a slight touch of sweetness/vanilla. Lasting and classy.

This is not as bright and youthful as Eau de parfum version. It's more sophisticated and elegant. I would use it as an evening scent when going to the theatre or fancy restaurant.
Right now it's spring outside and I don't find it as suitable for spring as the eau de parfum version is. So the emotions are not super high for this one. But still, it's a luxurious amber scent, very deep smelling!

vongocap
vongocap

For those who are in crisis, because of the too many chérie and not chérie flankers of miss dior, and don't know which one has to be chosen..stop the research. THIS is the ONE. Absolutely beautiful and feminine like no other. Try and then you'll ask yourself where miss dior le parfum had been all your life

mnesli
mnesli

This parfüme is very long lasting. It's ideal for winter and night. I advice

susana75
susana75

Gorgeous scent ,smells expensive ,sweet but very mature ,love it.

umma toga
umma toga

I just blind bought a bottle. I was nervous as I spritzed a little on my arm. I let it settle then I sniffed my arm. I got a lot of patchouli from the start. As it dried down I got powdery amber and vanilla. The patchouli is still very present. I must say I'm impressed. It really is divine. It is classy and sensual. It reminds me of preformulation Dior dolce vita + patchouli.

jmarie92
jmarie92

The first 5 minutes or so... I can't stand this! The patchouli is overwhelming mixed with my body chemistry.

BUT as it starts to dry down, it really turns into a whole different fragrance for me! I don't get the rose at all, but what I do get, the amber and vanilla, is magical.

It can definitely come off as an overwhelming and even slightly "old lady-ish" if you're too heavy with it. But when applied sparingly in all the right spots, it really is a delicious concoction suited for special occasions. And it's definitely an attention grabber! ;-)

deda147
deda147

Wow, this really is a potent perfume. I was searching for a honey-ish perfume and this turned out to be the winner. At first I wanted to buy Elie Saab le Parfum intense, but it reminded me too much of my sister since I bought her the EdT version (I'm a guy btw).

It's rich, thick and luscious. It leaves a beautiful trail of honey-like amber with wafts of gentle rose and sweet, dense vanilla. The mandarin counterbalances the aforementioned notes. The sillage is quite strong the first 3-5 hours.

The longevity of this perfume is very good. It lasted a good 13 hours on my skin and I can still smell it about 2 weeks later on my jacket. It's quite expensive, but worth your money since you only have to spray once or twice. Overspraying would lead to enveloping yourself in a suffocating cloud of perfume. Guys please don't be shy and try this perfume for yourselves!

prettyswag

@HANSON 26, I understand your view on this..BUT..this scent HAS to be sprayed very lightly, and as in just a touch because it is concentrated and good quality and its a beautiful scent and its not for the office...this is fine elegance, an event fragrance and ppl are spraying it on heavy...and yes that will make it seem like your in a cloud ..overall...this is worth it if worn at the right time and the right amount, at the right event with the right chemistry :)

hanson26
hanson26

What is it that you are all smelling? Am I smelling the same perfume? I don't find this lovely or safe at all, quite the opposite. It's heavy and cloying and I couldn't wait to scrub it off my wrists. The silage is tremendous and the longevity is great, unfortunately that meant I kept catching whiffs of it on my jacket for days. It's just such a thick, sweet perfume. Powdery, ambery, spicy, rosy, sweet, just...too much! I can't understand how this is being compared to lighter scents, if anything I find it to be in the same vein as Chanel Coco. Not Coco Mademoiselle, the original Coco, the big 80's one. Just too sweet and spicy and HUGE. It's like a giant suffocating perfume cloud. There's just something about this that makes it one of the few I cannot tolerate.

UPDATE: prettyswag, you're right! I tried this again recently and had to update my review as it went from a dislike to a love. I don't know how much of stuff I sprayed on the first time I tested it (in my defense my arm was in a cast so I didn't have the best control over the sprayer lol). One little spray is perfect, and I really love this now. I can see what everyone else is saying. I'll try to write a separate, more elaborate review later, but yes, I totally changed my mind about this. I'm starting to think that amber is one of those notes that my skin really projects so it can become a monster if over applied, but it's lovely if I'm careful.

nikoleta1

My new perfume. Nice, opulent, lasting, reminds me Angel, but much softer, a lot of vanilla, powder, safe choice, pleasant and feminine with great longevity. Can't say it is a rare extraordinary combination, but it is attractive and elegant, great for daily use or night out .

februarymoon
februarymoon

When I was given the test strip of this in a perfume shop, I was smitten instantly. The perfume was crazy! I think, the most precise way of describing it is - it's what being in love smells like.

Overall, a beautiful, sensual, sweet, cheerful, feminine, uplifting, alluring and truly sophisticated perfume. The choice of the face of the perfume, Natalie Portman, could have been different perhaps, because the scent of Miss Dior Le Parfum feels more free-spirited than the slightly tense, mysteriously demure impression she conveys (Miss Dior Cherie's dreamy, springy, hedonic campaign filmed in Paris and featuring "Moi Je Joue" sung by Brigitte Bardot seems to fit the spirit much better).

It's essentially feminine: it manages to be both girly and motherly (my 9-month-old niece nuzzled against my neck instantly - I think she was feeling comforted by the smell). It's euphoric, supernatural, an alchemically balanced wonder - gentle, beamingly warm, head-spinningly seductive. Mystical, whimsical, enchanting - yet joyfully, royally calm and grounded. Carefree and knowing.

On a side note, it seems that wearing it too often can get tricky (it's probably not a good idea to put it on before sleep and then again in the morning, unless you take a shower in between. Being a night owl, I only take a shower in the evening as I can't force myself to get up earlier to do it in the mornings). If it hasn't been washed off, the residue perfume mixes with the freshly sprayed, giving strange results.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

The best of the Miss Dior line by Dior. Please keep this one, Dior!!!

Dufteren
Dufteren

Tried this yesterday and it went instantly on my want list, such a beautiful classy scent, I could not believe my luck. But then the dry down kicked in, and all I got was citrus. A real let down for me , and I am removing it from my want list, I am sure this scent is beautiful on others especially if the citrus doesn't take over, like it did on me.

Love the bottle.

ecerusen

*pre-information : i have a dry skin.*

when we go to try this at the store, my wrists were full so we try it on my bf's skin. it smell very warm and delicious on his skin. patchouli was at background and fruity ambery warm smell occured.

but on me, patchouli and mandarin orange are more dominant than the warm notes.
a little hint of rose, a little hint of amber(a bit more than rose), but as a whole thing, this scent is citrusy patchouli smell on me.

do i have a regret? no, i still have elegant scent. maybe i spray it and smell it on my bf lol

will i buy it again? i wish it fits my skin chemistry but unfortunately it doesnt. so, no.

all in all, stylish bottle, elegant smell, the quality of dior. i'm happy that i have this.

vmarshmellow
vmarshmellow

Miss Dior Le Parfum is a modern chypre floral for a person who does not really want to wear a chypre but wants to smell grown up and sophisticated. You can spray your arm one time or 20. Somehow, it will never be too much yet also never too little. It smells like "perfume" in the sense that no one note stand out. Smooth and well blended. I have almost no tolerance for risk yet I find this perfume a little too "safe".

Wow! I still had a test strip of this that I had soaked in my car. I haven't even been noticing it but suddenly this morning it seemed very strong. I realized what it smells like. It smells like a modern softer updated version of Chanel's Coco.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

I have one word for this...del-ici-ous! Oh my, this stuff is so nutty and rich, and as it dries down it becomes a sweet, powdery feminine seductress...This is a patchouli I can handle! It has a wonderful vintage flair and I would swear there was much more going on in here than what is listed. And that delicious amber...I almost want to say this is gourmand!

Longevity and sillage are marvelous. One spray lasts all day. This just a really beautiful well made perfume...my hats off to Dior,:)

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

I have received this one and Chance both for Christmas given by the same man...very similar at least he knows what he likes!
I actually wanted the original Miss Dior which is now called "Originale" but after hearing a few reviews I am glad I got this one instead. I find all the Miss Dior/Cherie?new version extremely confusing but at least I like all the versions I have smelled.

Is less fruity than Cherie and lasts longer as well.

nikki.rouse.10
nikki.rouse.10

Rich, sultry, sexy. It's like the older sister of the famous Miss Dior Cherie. It's deeper and warmer, though still playful. Has a hint of class to it as well. If you've outgrown Miss Dior Cherie give this one a sniff.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This is a beast of a fragrance. It envelops you with patchouli, amber and musk initially. Its longevity goes on for hours and hours. You are getting the real deal: a 100% pure parfum concentrate. I don't get the rose very strongly- but it is very well blended. You don't get freshness, you get voluptuous powdery-ambery-spicy rose. I'm not saying anything new. I could go on and on about the scent and the way it unfolds. The point is this:
I don't reach for this scent often at all. This is my "special occasion" perfume that I wear when I have a reason to really be transported to another era- an experience where I am dressed up for a concert, show, opera, wedding, etc. It is an old world perfume that is the epitome of an 18th century Parisian dressing table. It sings of elegance and the bourgeoisie.
If you are unsure whether to buy- test first as always.

personagrata
personagrata

a little heaven and a short ending

risarii
risarii

This is one of the most beautiful perfumes I have ever smelt and that I could even imagine. Super feminine, slightly powdery but in a sweet way. Just stunning. This would be a stunningly beautiful woman in a black dress or a pink fuzzy sweater.

masrizalrikifariki
masrizalrikifariki

I just bought this for my sis but she didnt like it so i wear it to work & got compliments frm both male & female friends.... So i dont realy care its for women or girly perfume..,i'm gonna wear it like its a Fahrenheit,which happens to be my fav frags frm Dior of all time. Yayyy :-)

aliora
aliora

I didn't expect myself to like this at first. It starts with a very similar vibe to the original Miss Dior Cherie, but with more amber. For some reason this combination gave me a fleeting image of barber shop soap and cologne, not bad, but not exactly what I was looking for. After a while, I noticed it transitioning seamlessly into a slightly boozier and younger version of Estee Youth Dew or Clinque's Aromatics Elixer. There's something about it that's strangely similar to these grand dames of perfumes, and it's not one bit girlish. This is more Elizabeth Taylor in her negligee from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof than Natalie Portman. Some reviews have mentioned rose, and while there is rose in this, it's not the transparent natural rose that some people might think of (ie: Stella). This is a rose that's been so well blended in with everything else, it is first and foremost perfume. The quality is impeccable; usually fragrances only last half of my day, but this goes on all the way into the evening on me when my skin has a history of just eating up perfumes.

Miss Dior Le Parfum doesn't smell a whole lot like Miss Dior EDP, which happens to smell too similar to Coco Mlle. I'd recommend people who enjoy Coco Mlle but are looking for something a little different to try this one out. Hope Dior doesn't discontinue this because it's pretty much the only Dior perfume I enjoy.

Edit: This has become my favorite for fall, usurping the position of my bottle of Marni. If I can stay semi-monogamous, this could become something close to my signature! Well...close.

2nd Edit: I feel like this perfume has singlehandedly made me neglect all the other perfumes in my wardrobe. This is just too beautiful.

kytikyti
kytikyti

This is really funnny and ridiculous, but i have so many parfums and this one just goea to my mouth so much. Maybe because its so intensive. When i spray it on my chest it feels like i put so much in my mouth. I have to put it on after breakfast:-):-):-) but its really awesome and long lasting perfume. I just dont agree with naming it miss dior. Its too confusing already.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

The opening of Le Parfum is a little harsher than the dry-down, likely a combination effect of the patchouli, which can take on a harsher, smoky effect when first sprayed, and the mandarin, which later serves to brighten things up just slightly. This subtle harshness doesn't last too long, however, and as the composition wears on the skin and blends down, that little tinge disappears and is replaced by a deep, sultry, slightly powdery sweet, ambery resin. Rose is present, but rather than taking center stage, her presence is there to flesh out and complete the transition between the other notes. This creates a seamless composition that presents the smell of MISS DIOR, as opposed to the smell of roses, amber, patchouli, etc. Le Parfum is seductive, but refined, mature, and sophisticated. It's quite wonderful, a must have.

Musky4
Musky4

tijgetje, is your review for Miss Dior Le Parfum or for one of the other Miss Dior flankers, as Le Parfum was only released just over a year ago and does not contain a Jasmine note. I would certainly agree that Miss Dior Le Parfum is a masterpiece. It really reminds me of one of my all time favourite fragrances, Coco Chanel (they do share several notes, mandarin, rose, amber and vanilla). I didn't really think I'd find another fragrance that I'd class in the same league and with the same 'feel' as Coco, until now. I would never have thought to try this perfume had it not been for the rave reviews here on on Fragrantica, so thank you! This is currently right at the top of my 'must-have' list. A truly beautiful scent with excellent lasting power. Nicer in my opinion than the new Miss Dior, which does remind me of Coco Mademoiselle, as others have mentioned. For me, Miss Dior Le Parfum is just perfect.

vanillamoss
vanillamoss

This is divine. It's like Miss Dior Cherie outgrew the pink flats and threw on the kitten heels and a vintage wiggle dress.

The composition is modern, but with a vintage feel. Powdery amber and rose with a hint of caramely patchouli. It actually reminds me of a younger version of Youth Dew by Estee Lauder. Given the fact that Youth Dew can be overpowering and heavy at times, Miss Dior Le Parfum is more subtle than that. It's not sickening, but it does have lovely sillage. It's a sexy snuggle-puss perfume.

insolence
insolence

The most seductive scent out there! Monsieur Demachy finally did it! While other Miss Dior fragrances are sweet, girly and pleasant, this is for classy, sexy young women. Miss Dior Le Parfum always reminds me of Paris - I could smell this scent everywhere in Paris this summer.

It is not a flanker, but very unique and deserves its own name. Moreover, I can't see Natalie Portman as the face of this perfume. This ambery-rose perfection should be worn by a sex-bomb, not an ingenue next door. This scent is about the woman with a sex appeal - Vahina Giocante, Laetitia Casta type of woman...

I would definitely wear Le Parfum on a date. Can't imagine wearing it in office or to brunch. It is quite dark and incredibly warm

I wish it was available in travel size

Romanista
Romanista

This is by far the best perfume I've ever had. Yes it is my sexy signature
I like dark going warm perfumes with touch of wonder and sexiness!
OMG this is awesome so seductive first its dark and spicy and then it melts into the skin turning warm and sexy. I always get compliments and my friends always say (this fits your personality) it is DIOR for God's sake ! lasts 7+ hours.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !

mylancome

Cori.x: They are 2 totally different perfume. Le Parfum is an Amber Oriental, close relative to the old Coco Chanel. The EDP is a sweet citrus-jasmine, some say strawberry Fruity Chypre.

cori.x
cori.x

I have a question, what's the difference between miss Dior Le parfum and miss Dior eau de parfum?

freddinos
freddinos

Apologies to the fans of Le Parfum, my review only goes to show that one man's treasure is another man's nightmare. I really disliked this perfume. Very suffocating from the first sniff, heavy, and not at all youthful or 'miss' to my nose. Its opening and middle notes are bursting with patchouli, and the drydown is purely amber. Actually, patchouli and then amber was all my nose got from this perfume. Lasting power was good, over 6 hours on my skin. Glad others love it, only shows how personal our perfume preferences are, as it is a creation of quality nonetheless.

Eos
Eos

Having never been a fan of the rest of the confusing menagerie of similarly named scents in the range(Miss Dior through Miss Dior Cherie in all the various formulations, years and strengths) I was dumbfounded when I fell in love with this at first sniff.

Miss Dior Le Parfum is an incredibly dense scent and one that is rather hard for me to make sense of given the notes listed here. It is much sweeter than I usually prefer, so sweet it borders on edible smelling. Other perfumes in the range have listed popcorn and caramel notes, and to my nose that is what I'm smelling in the opening here. There is a sweet, buttery, saltiness that is absolutely addicting. Next, a hint of berry-like fruitiness accompanies an amber-rose accord that seems to be lifted straight out of Chanel's Coco. The scent is further grounded and smoothed out by a very restrained clean, resinous patchouli that is rich rather than earthy. The overall effect is thick, languid, and sultry.

This is the scent of a femme fatale. Undeniably sexy. I am smitten.

littlemissconsumer
littlemissconsumer

This is one of the best fragrance on the market. Very special, very elegant, very heavy and oh so enormously sexy. I feel like a goddess wearing Miss Dior Le Parfum. It has nothing whatsoever similar to Miss Dior eau de parfum or Miss Dior eau de toilette, this is a whole different kind of scent, made for a very strong, classy, confident woman who is not afraid to speak her mind. Love at first whiff.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

Received this as a birthday gift. It is stupendous. I was finishing a bottle of c. 2011 Miss Dior Cherie EDP and, as much as I loved the scent for its girlish vibe and sweet, playful side, it did not last on my skin! When I was presented with this formulation, I was very content!

This scent is sweet, sultry, radiant, and sexy. This is MDC in a black evening gown with red lipstick and a smoky eye. She has grown up and has done very well for herself! This is a perfect version of Miss Dior for women who find previous formulations a little too juvenile for their taste.

Longevity - 8/10 - I get 6-8H (could not smell it when I woke up)
Sillage - 9/10 - beautiful!

What a powerhouse of a fragrance. Dior really stepped the Miss Dior line up a notch with this fragrance. I compare what they did with Miss Dior to what they did with J'Adore when they made J'Adore L'Or - taking a mainstream, common fragrance and making it feel exclusive and even more luxurious!

arianperfume
arianperfume

This is the same as Amarige Mariage, shares some similarities with Dolce Vita also, it is way overrated in my opinion. Smells lovely but the price is a joke, sillage is close to skin , longevity average, really Dior?

stardancer
stardancer

At first spray it comes off a bit confusing but settles quickly enough. Soon after my first try, I fell head over heels in love with this perfectly balanced combination. For me, it has a bit of a dreamy, sensual feel to it yet it also has a sense of structure with layers of harmony.

mamufa
mamufa

I love it.
Warm, rich but simple. Sexy but discreet. Powerful but subtle.
The main notes are clear to identify and perfectly blended.
I've never liked rose, till now. In MD Le Parfum it's so beautiful I'm getting addicted to it.
I love it on my skin, on my clothes. It's stays and stays. As for EdP it is really long lasting.
During warm months and during the day I use Miss Dior EdT (2013). Le Parfum I cherish in the evenings. It's my signaure scent in fall and winter.

And this is the first scent my husband noticed on me in like last 10 years. He came to me sniffing like a puppy and didn't want to go away for a while ;)

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

of candy sweet, warm honey,
caramel, amber and above all
these sweetness, it's carnal,
truly seductive and powerfully
enticing.

I love the gorgeous bottle!

nightcat23
nightcat23

I don't like the initial spray of this but that only lasts a few minutes. The amber and patchouli are quite heavy and prickly. It's a bit rough and sharp initially.

But then the florals kick in and finally the warm vanilla makes its appearance and it smells so good. It's a real 'cuddle' scent. It warm, sensual and comforting. Once all the ingredients have melded together it combines and smells like cinnamon and vanilla.

It's so nice and pretty. It's sweet but still mature and sophisticated. Perfect for date night and intimate occasions ;D

I smell like a walking cinnamon bun! Yummy!

Plamka
Plamka

I dont have much to say about this one, it is heavier than what i'd like it to be so its way out of my league. Its nice and has this addictive nature, reminds me of Samsara and Amarige Mariage somehow ( just wanted to put it out there and see if anyone else agrees). It has amazing longevity and would be most suitable for colder months. Smells a bit old school, i mostly get the amber and patchouli.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

First of all, can I say that I AM bothered by the back-and-forth banter?... No offense, but these are not "reviews". That's what the forum and pm's are for. I don't mean to be offensive, I really don't, but unless it is a comment about the actual perfume, it should really be a pm or in a thread. These comments clog up the reviews page. Every person should review each perfume ONCE (maaaybe twice, if needed). Keep in mind you can always EDIT your review with the little pencil icon in the corner. No need to post 5, 6, 7 "reviews". That is not what this page is for.

Onto my actual review... I have the 2005 and the 2012 versions of MDC in addition to "Le Parfum". I find this one to be more grown up, less sweet, and slightly more sexy while still having the MDC vibe. Longevity and sillage are better with Le Parfum, and I like the cute little bottle. I do like having both the 2012 version and Le Parfum as I feel they contribute different things. The 2012 MDC is more playful and sweet, and Le Parfum is more sultry for a night out or a date. The amber is a gorgeous addition. It gives the scent a richness you don't find in the EDP. If you are reeling over the 2005 debacle, just give Le Parfum a try. You will be pleasantly surprised.

rasyidi
rasyidi

Amber sweet with citrus-floral note, the patchouli adds vibrancy to this wonderful fragrance. There's hint of caramel creamy sweetness and somewhat candy-like. The bottle is gorgeous. This is one of my fav scents!

lawlsusie
lawlsusie

A big fan of Dior fragrances, however, when I first smelled it I thought of a very odd yet delightful smell. Wasn't expecting it since I know how most Dior fragrances are like. Either ways, I bought it couple of weeks ago and now it's one of my top three favourite perfumes. The flourish elegant smell stays almost all the day and you can wear it pretty much everywhere and in any season.

Germany
Germany

I also have to add. Be aware that this one smells very strong when you first spritz it. Many people walk away thinking omg smells old ! But let it settle for a few min and the richness appears. Rich sweet stunning vanilla amber layered in mandarins and rose.heavenly indeed. In fact it has the richness and sweetness of the original Cherie with the caramel and popcorn. It's just better and a little more classy.

ForrealMe2

Hey as long as no one else is bothered by it i am happy to help then ..Enjoy! :)

kitka
kitka

My first Dior fragrance... I have sampled all the current Dior formulations and absolutely none have caught my interest until now.

Le Parfum is unique and enchanting--by sprinkling in Damask Rose in place of Jasmine they have created a one-of-a-kind mesmerizing scent. I had sampled this a few days ago and enjoyed it and was drawn to trying it again today--this gorgeous scent softly & carefully floated around with me as I walked about.

After a few hours, I went back and purchased this liquid gem. It's sweet, soft and different--very difficult to describe its characteristics. As far as I am concerned, this fragrance has no seasonal restrictions--it's soft enough and alluring enough to carry itself in all temperatures. It would be a shame to set it aside for any reason. A pure delight.

ForrealMe2

Germany: I know the older MDC has that wonderful strawberry & champagne like note..i could of swore i smelled the same note in the more recent Miss Dior well the strawberry for sure but it felt so light to me but Macys is a very open place to try that stuff sometimes its better to try it in sephora where its more condensed and you can smell it better when its too open like that you can't always smell the fullness of a perfume.. i personally since i already have the other ones will not be needing the newest Miss Dior because i like the classic MDC for now the real question is is the newer miss dior as sweet or have that same strawberry note even though its not listed..they don't list every note as not to reveal whats in the perfume but if you smell a similar smell i believe its in their..i will only need to retest the New Miss Dior but to me it smelled like Miss Dior Le Parfum just very much less sweet,more watered down..MD Le Parfum is stronger all the way..if you already have a MDC test out the MD and see if they are similar..i dont think they are similar but if i find out they are i will end up just going with the new version to save searching but if its less sweet i will stick to MDC but at that i like MD Le Parfum the most so i will always buy that...but if you can see it all depends on what your mood is and what you want..just do comparisons and do what you feel is right..think about which will be easier to purchase and what you like more and want to always have to treasure..i don't know if they sell lotions for that yet as its very strong the Le Parfum but you can always find lotions online but you might pay more if its the older ones...also i cant tell you if its worth buying also because if you just like to collect and you want it you will end up getting it sometime or another you will have to choose that just make sure to do picture comparisons very very well to make sure you buy authentic online compare you will be able to detect and know who you are buying from and not alot of fakes from the person and you should be fine..if you have anymore questions message me as this is not the place for continuous questions but its kool..if your not sure about buying cherie you may need to find a sample and thats hard because its discontinued..it maybe something you might want to have as a collector in the future...since i already have MDC's and Le Parfum i dont need the new Miss Dior...Le Parfum is the same and is better than the new Miss Dior

ForrealMe2

Germany: this is the same but 10x's strong with emphasis on the Amber and Patchouli..i compared before i bought Le Parfum i tried Miss Dior once and i don't remember all the notes but what i do remember is that Le Parfum is just like it just more emphisized because it is the pure parfum...it's way better and worth it..and because i have the other previous versions now while it does not have the champange type of note like Miss Dior Cherie has it has all the sweetness of Cherie meaning the beauty of the strawberries because i smelled them side by side on my wrists and i can smell what is in Cherie in Le Parfum..that sweetness that draws you to Cherie so you will be more than satisfied and thrilled by Le Parfum and it lasts a long time and you don't need much..i will never go without it its that good as you can see there are very few that don't like it..more yea's then nays...its that good..ps the strawberries are not in Le Parfum but it smells like it does i don't know if this is the amber..but anyone who owns both would agree..Le Parfum is just that sweet yet sophisticated and grown up while being playful because of the sweetness..its wonderful

den1011
den1011

First, let me warn you that I’m not impartial at all, because this is one of my favourite perfumes!

On my skin it opens up a bit spicy (I think it’s the orange), and then, slowly, blends in to a sweet smell, but not gourmand or sickly, but rather amber/rose kind of sweet. As time goes by, a warmer and beautiful phase of patchouli and amber takes over. I think this part is the most amazing. Super powerful and super feminine. It’s like a velvet coat that wraps you up little by little, keeping you warm and comfortable.

Some people have told me that it smells like someone older (I am 22) but I don’t think so. To me, it’s classical, timeless. But I do admit that is very strong, so I would wear it out at night or for a very special occasion (and not in the summer).

Some reviews here have mentioned that this doesn’t smell like Dior, and I disagree. True, it’s been an explosion of sweet fragrances lately. But this one is different. It certainly has the classiness and elegance of Dior written all over it. Like a trademark.

I would recommend this one if you like strong, sweet, classy scents. If you’re more of the type of green freshy perfumes, this one’s not for you.
Oh, and you have to like patchouli. No amount of beautiful amber will conceal the patchouli in it.

Overall, a lovely lovely LOVELY fragrance. But not for everyone. Personally, I think it’s heaven! This must have been what the gods used to wear!

EDIT: I own both Miss Dior le Parfum and Coco Mademoiselle EDP and they don't smell the same at all!!
Only in the very very end of Miss Dior, when it is really feeble and faint can I feel the resemblane with CM, beacuse of the patchouli.
But otherwise, the amber manages to make these scents very different from each other. The same with Miss Dior EDT. It doesn't smell like CM EDP to me either.
(I cannot account for Miss Dior EDP though).

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I'm in a love/hate relationship with this fragrance.

On one hand, I absolutely adore this, because it's an explosion of fresh bubblegum, sweetened and deepened by the intense amber accord. The beautiful bubblegum-ness lasted several hours, and it dried down to a powdery, sweet finish that is very reminiscent of the original, first Miss Dior. It's a great homage.

BUT.

I'm always incredibly pissed off at these big-name fragrance names that sell out to the masses of annoying, white sorority girls who pine after smelling like cotton candy, marshmallows, cupcakes, nondescript stereotypical flowers, and cheap fruity shampoo. It's Dior. DIOR. Not Aquolina or Escada. There's a way of being sweet and youthful that doesn't involve cashing out to stereotypical ideas of femininity in this day and age. This gourmand craze began with perfection, but it's rotting down to ruin with the fact that everyone is just stealing off of everyone else. Normally, I don't get very annoyed with incredibly long lineages of flankers, like with J'Adore...but the Miss Dior line is just getting stale. It tears me up inside when these fabulous names are selling out to the candy-perfume market.

In short, there's a way of making fruity, youthful fragrances without outright recreating candy. This fragrance would've won my favor completely if it wasn't from a line like Dior. If Gucci, for instance, released this, I would DEFINITELY appreciate it, because it's a pretty scent. But I would expect SO much better from Dior.

Lady P
Lady P

The most elegant perfume ever!
Definitely the best from whole miss dior/miss dior cherie line.

mystica
mystica

Please note that this has nothing to do with Miss Dior Cherie. Rather, it is somewhat similar to the classic Miss Dior (1947) and pretty much similar to Dolce Vita the original. I think this perfume is what Dolce Vita was suppossed to be. I pretty much see here what I perceived somewhat missing in the original DV. So I certainly recommend this to DV lovers!

Furthermore, this perfume is awesome in itself. I made the comparisons to give you an idea, but this is simply terrific and pretty much unique in itself. It's just a different, strong, and very classy offering among many recently released fragrances you used to.

I agree that Dior makes up for the reformulation of precious fragrances such as Addict with this one. I would buy this without giving it a second thought. Sillage and longevity is awesome.

Poor me, now indeed I'm smelling my bracelets which are still imbibed with the perfume I spritzed on my wrist in the store yesterday.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I love it sooooooo much! As others have said not a "miss" ......a mam for sure. Not young smelling.....smells distinctly glamourous almost like old movie kinda glamour smell.....you know, like a little powdery, irisy, or rosey......but theres a freshness with orange that is very present. I do not get much patchouli out of this bit there is a sweet amber scent that makes this also deep and woodsy. This kind of calls to mind to me jean paul with honey. Very smooth. Go easy on the sprays....year round day or night for me. There is a certain sweet smoky smell too

RuthKarnowski
RuthKarnowski

Glamorous. Exotic. Sultry. I love this perfume. A sales girl suggested I try it, and I'm so glad she did.

feely
feely

I adore this - by far my favorite cold weather fragrance. Sweet, warm & cooozy. A cashmere sweater softly wrapped around my shoulders while sitting in front of a fireplace. Beautifuly feminine. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

hollyms
hollyms

WOW is all I can say because this perfume is breathtaking

primadonna35
primadonna35

OMG!Best perfume ever!I want to purchase tones of it,lovely sexy smoothy...

prettyswag

i just love this....sexy, real perfume, real feelings come through, real love and warmth..a beautiful fragrance, no synthetics..smooth..smoky vanilla..and out in the night on the town..for the grown and sexy!

ForrealMe2

love this perfume,sweet strong and spicey all in one..one of my top frags that my husband notices quickly when he's around me and he always questions too

Norgirl
Norgirl

Very warm honey like smell mixing whit rose earthyness and spice. It is very beautiful but infact a little to warm for my taste i think.
it reminds me off Yves Rocher Roses Essentiel . but this i sweeter and a bit more ambery and also on my skin slightly cloying..
This to me has nothing at all to do whit the other Miss Dior i have tryed
This is a warm senusual amber for grown ups imo. and this i think neads to be sprayed lightly.. to heavy on the spray and you will make people pull away
Dont think i will be able to pull this one off sadly. I am starting to think that amber in this maner is not for me ..
But shure on others and on itself this is a beautiful perfume dont get me wrong. we just all have our different preferances

Scrilla
Scrilla

Wow you REALLY have to love amber to love this one. I enjoy amber, but I find it too much. It has a strong play-doh smell to me, which I find funny as so many reviewers have called it "grown up." Oh well! To each their nose!

4nobletruths
4nobletruths

Elegant fresh fragrange with flowery hints. Very unique and delightful. Pricey but perfect has an appropriate scent to match the cost.

charmedbella
charmedbella

This is a truly glamorous, elegant fragrance. It is warm thanks to the amber and vanilla. Incredibly pretty, this is definitely a more grown-up version of the others in the Miss Dior line up. This would be perfect for an evening event or a romantic date. Yet, I still feel it could be worn to the office to add some glamour to your work day.

The amber isn't overly sweet or buttery, instead it's rich and sophisticated. The vanilla and patchouli are incredibly well blended. On me, I don't get much of the rose note.

It is very long-lasting, yet the silage is a little bit tame for a pure parfum, which I find sexy and alluring. You want to get closer to the wearer to smell this gorgeous fragrance, which makes it very sensual.

mylancome

I had seen Dior GB site has the 75ml version, appear on ebay too, but this one not to be seen at the official Dior counter at the mall. Can anybody here know why?

sofababe
sofababe

I tried this today and I'm so disappointed. I thought it was going to be a deeper version of Miss Dior (Cherie) but it's not even close. I found it sharp and unpleasant. At least I've been saved £64.

stela.kumati
stela.kumati

Dior is fabulous,but this has nothing to do with the name Dior AND with te others parfums of dior,this parfum is not attractive,sorry

divadani
divadani

Absolutely gorgeous! So warm and sensuous. And long lasting! I sprayed it on neck for the first time at the airport, and it transferred onto my neck pillow. The pillow smelled delicious for many days afterward. Really impressed with this fragrance. It really speaks to those that didn't like the girly sweetness of the EDTs and EDPs.

marietita
marietita

WOW!! this it's very different than Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum
This it's more mature. I can barely feel the patchouli.
I still Miss Dior Cherie :(

mylancome

Less patchouli from the tomboyish EDP made Le Parfum a womanist perfume. An ideal Valentine's Day gift. EDP is like beer while Le Parfum is like an old fine red wine. You must like the heaviness to appreciate it's fineness.

Update: I spray it again at cold night. The opening makes me think of the fruity chypre, citrus opening of Guerlain Mitsouko. Wonderful!

Sillage wise, the EDP still projects more.

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

Le Parfum is amazing. I love it, I smelled it in the macys circular sample, after a month I read the reviews here and went to the store for the real sample on my skin. I have none of the Miss Dior collection. Not really a fan of it, its either too sweet or fruity but this 1 is on a whole different level. Its sexy, romantic and mature, not old lady mature, but this is not a teen or even a 20s Miss at all. This is all woman. It's mostly amber, then comes the rose, the patchouli is light not overbearing leaving the amber to remain with its own. As it is a Parfum, it has longevity. I was thrilled that the man at Macys gave it to me in a bonus gift box with a mini bottle of the EDP which he wasn't supposed to. Love the sweet old man. Definitely recommend it.
Last over 12 hours.

Juliana6
Juliana6

A review like a story...
I would call it "the modern classic".
Today I received a sms that my purchase has arrived, so I went to the post station to take it. I was really excited and I couldn't wait, so I opened my parcel there.
First "wow" was about the bottle- just gorgeous! An art, a real creation! No plastic, no paper, no screaming elements.. just sparkling glass and metallic details. Like those perfumes from my childhood which turned an ordinary woman into a fairy.
I sprayed and got lost for the whole world- a mandarin tree grew in front of me. I climbed it following this adorable scent. Then I felt the duo of roses- an aristocratic and tempting mixture. I was surprised by vanilla+ patchouli as the base notes of it. Sensual, strong, unforgettable. I think I would love if it wasn't like spray. Even 1 spray is too much for me. I need just a tiny amount, just an "idea".
Amber, warm wind blowing over the meadows filled with sun and flowers. Makes my head turn ( in a good way). Long lasting, high quality scent. It's very Dior.
I think it's more a winter/autumn time and evening/ special occasions scent.
I agree about the name - It's rather a young and beautiful "misis" than "mis".
For those who don't want to get lost in the crowd. Wonderful essence filled in the gem of a bottle.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I though I would like this perfume as I have the other versions of Miss Dior Cherie, I went to Sephora and I was ready to make a purchase based on the great reviews. I was wrong, thank God I tried it before purchasing. This is a very serious scent to me, it's like the fun has been taken out of the bottle. It's not a bad perfume and it smells nice but it's just too much amber and patchouli. Sample before you buy not a safe blind buy!

i expect something romantic sensual and young from the advertisment bought 50 ml bottle blind buy t he rose note is too sharp to my taste , grown up version of miss dior not interested with the dry down. can not keep it in my collection will give it to my mom.

Siouxsiesparkle
Siouxsiesparkle

Love this! Sophistication in a bottle. This is NOTHING like the other Miss Dior fragrances out there. I am not a fan of any others, but this one. It's warm, ambery, & woody. This lasts a long time on the skin! It's got great sillage too. I feel really special & luxurious when I wear this. Definitely made for a woman, not a teenager.

RedLady
RedLady

I think they should've chosen a different name for this one, not just because I personally think they've abused "Miss Dior", but also because this is way too grown-up and womanly to be considered a "Miss", which sounds more infantile.

Definitely the best of the bunch - strong, feminine, very good sillage. Amber and patchouli lovers should definitely hook up with this.

HORRIDFRAG
HORRIDFRAG

To my nose, Miss Dior is subtly sweet, a bit creamy, like vanilla froth, with warm floral notes. The fragrance has a strong smelling scent but it is not offensive.

The initial starts with an ambery, creamy, kind of a chocolatey, citrus praline notes, very warm, sweet and seductive from the beginning. This lasts for about an hour. Then, it develops to a ambery-woody fragrance, with subtle floral notes.

Out of many Miss Dior varieties, (with the exception of the vintage and Miss Dior Cherie 2005) that outrage and confuse all the Miss Dior fans, I think this is an exception, and I do like this fragrance very much. It's longevity and silage is dropdead exceptional.

Miss Dior Le Parfum and J'adore L'or, I place both next to each other, and their 'mini' size really a feast to my eyes. I wonder, what is next 40ml fragrance from the house of Dior, and what certain is, I'd buy it, for sure!

fadwa.daddou
fadwa.daddou

je l'ai essayé aujourd'hui.Au début c'était un peu de l'ambre que je sens,puis aprés 2 heures ça devient un floral oreintal avec ll'ambre toujours présent.
parfum trés riche trés femme!!
un sillage ENORME!! j'ai lavé ma main 2 fois et l'odeur de l'ambre est toujours là!
ça évoque l'odeur des temples ou d'un lieu sacré!

regnflickan
regnflickan

First of all, this parfume is very strong. Less is more with this one.

I was traveling and in London a women who worked in the Dior shop stoped me and asked if I would like to try a parfume. I was skeptic because im not a fan of Dior parfumes at all, they are to sharp for me. After smelling Dior le parfume on a pice of paper I agreed on her spraying some on my arm but did not think it would be more then okey. At first, there is a sharp note but it quiets down and insted gives room to a creamy rose-amber-vanilla scent. It´s feminine and warm and makes you feel really good. I found myself sniffing on my arm during my flight and wishing I had a bottle after all. It´s a scent that change with time and I have to say I like it best after an hour or so. It´s expensive so I´m lucky I have a kind father who bought it for me as a christmas gift.

It´s more of an evening wear scent but I spray a small amount on my chest during days as well. That way I can smell a small hint of the scent all day. Works fine during the cold months because it´s so warm, but I think I will go for a lighter scent during the summer.

girlsworld
girlsworld

Decadent and sophisticated, love this edition of Miss Dior, it develops beautifully, leaving a warm delicious trail on the skin, this lasted for hours on me, fabulous for a colder day and perfect for the evening - it smells like velvet feels - soft and luxurious.

hollycat

Meral, I meant to say Miss Dior. I got confused because the bottles are so similar. But my review is still the same. My mistake is that I said Miss Dior Cherie instead of Miss Dior LP. My bad.

meral
meral

Hollycat this is not Miss Dior Cherie. It is totally different.

hollycat

I tried this on my wrist when I was testing Coco Noir. I had CN on one wrist and Miss Dior Cherie LP on the other. And I gotta tell you, there was a lot of similarity between the two of them on me. Out of both of them however, MDC should be considered the Noir. Its a beautiful perfume. Its a stunning, killer long lasting perfume. I mainly get a lot of patchuli, mandarine, rose, and amber without the soapy drydown of Coco noir.

If you want to make a statement with your perfume and need something with killer sillage and longevity. This is worth trying. Its Miss Dior Cherie all grown up and worldly.

French Fancy
French Fancy

This gem shoul not be called "Miss Dior" but "Madame Dior"!It is pure indulgence.The fisrt few minutes were a disapointment,too "rosy" and far too girly for me.But after an hour it turns into something truly beautiful.
A rich,smooth, stunning amber with a hint of vanilla and patchouli.Gone are the citrus and sharp rose notes and you are left with a gorgeous dry down that lingers on forever!I hate to be unfaithful to my beloved "ambre Sultan" but this is a true masterpiece for amber lovers!
Try it and wait for at least an hour before forming an opinion,I am glad I did!

goingblonde
goingblonde

After 20-30 minutes this turns into a rich Amber - at times smells like incense.

Not for me but definately for Amber lovers :)
Although if I had it I would like to wear it once in awhile on a cold winter day- its such a warm scent..

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

Let me tell you a story first before reviewing the perfume, I've always been against the whole "Miss Dior cherie" thing. It's just so damn sweet that it made me gag.
When I went to buy midnight poison and hypnotic perfume that i've been saving for the saleswoman told me to try this, so i was like "No, I don't like any miss dior" she was like "Just try this" I told her to apply it on my wrist.
Now to the review, the first minute was disastrous, it smelt so weird on me kinda like benzoin and it made me turn my face away from my wrist. I ignored it, i was proved right again or so i thought.....She gave me 2 samples and i thought i'd never use them but today i just felt like giving it another last shot.
Skip the same weird benzoin scent for a minute, but after another minute, a beautiful beautiful patchouli emerged sweetened with amber with a notable hint of vanilla. 10 minutes later appeared the orangey mandarins along with the roses.
MY GOD!! I LOVE IT! I just sprayed a bit more, on my wrist and on my clothes.
On the clothes the mandarins, roses and patchouli appear.
The dry down on my skin was amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, vanilla dried patchouli with a tiny bit of amber sweetened orange. TO DIE FOR.
It's such an elegant and classy perfume. So so so so beautiful. It gives a really warm feeling like it's caressing you in the cold and keeping you warm and cozy.
Suitable for fall/winter. A day perfume in my opinion.
VERY long lasting and the sillage is really good.
I'm dying to get this. I want it so bad.

Sweet and warm fragrance!

Most of all I feel the mandarin and amber notes in it. It reminds me Amarige Mariage by Givenchy a lot because of citrusy/warm amber sweet notes composition.

It's bright and intensive. The sillage is very noticeable, only, unfortunately, is not long-lasting.

I like this fragrance. It's catchy!

somethingbrighter
somethingbrighter

I can definitely see why someone has said this is similar to Youth Dew - on the dry-down there are the same "coca-cola" notes, however although I like it more than Youth Dew and it's nice enough, it hasn't particularly wowed me as I thought it would.

cherubkiss
cherubkiss

This perfume is just pure luxury, you feel very special when you wear this perfume. It is blended so well, its just simply beautiful, classy and very french.

kitten_steele

Miss Dior Le Parfum is thankfully completely different from Miss Dior Eau De Parfum(the new one). I bought Miss Dior EDP by mistake 'cause I smelled old Cherie at a relatives house and thought it was the same one. That one is just fruity. But Le Parfum is so nice. Warm amber, a hint of patchouli and vanilla to back it up. The vanilla doesn't make it creamy though, like in Addict. The vanilla is just there. It makes it smell a little bit like caramell, but just a little. A little fruityness in the background, but just a tiny, tiny amount. You hardly smell the fruit. Although it starts out very fruity fresh, like Miss Dior Eau De Parfum, but the amber kicks in after the dry down and then the fruit is almost gone. If you like amber, you should defenitely try this one. I blind bought Le Parfum, after reading all the reviews. I don't regret it at all. Miss Dior Le Parfum is the best one of all the verions, in my opinion. And don't let that fruity beginning fool you. You have to wait for the dry down and smell the amber. This one is all about the amber.

Nestorlio
Nestorlio

any woman who wears this fragrance is irresistible. I love it.

ms rochambeau
ms rochambeau

I'll say right from the top that I absolutely despise this newest incarnation of "Miss Dior" and feel that it should have remained Miss Dior Cherie. This is a case of revisionist history for the sake of taking a classic name and dumbing it down for a younger generation of "perfumista" who wouldn't know the original Miss Dior if it fell out of the sky and bonked them in the head. Here's what I think must have gone down: Perfume executives were siting around a room brainstorming about how to make the Dior "brand" marketable to a younger generation. Then one says, "Too bad the Miss Dior name already belongs to that 1947 scent that's so out of fashion." Then another executive chimes in and says, "Oh we can get around that since not many women have actually smelled the original Miss Dior. We can take that name, make a completely new formula that has nothing to do with the old formula and no one would be the wiser, except for those crazy perfume bloggers on line. But who cares what they think?" "Yes, that's it!" says a third, and the perfume brief should read like this: Make a formula that smells exactly like that smell you get when you walk into Sephora. You know, that scent that's a mixture of every fresh, fruity floral on the shelf, mingling to become one?" "Yes, yes!," they all agree. And there we have it: The new Miss Dior = every scent on the shelf in Sephora rolled into one to ensure that it will please the 18 - 30- year-old demographic.

Sahsha
Sahsha

This fragrance is a beautiful harmony of all the notes in its composition.

Beautifuly feminine!

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

After trying it several times, I knew I had to have it. I don't enjoy the new Miss Dior Eau de Parfum very much, but Le Parfum is completely different. Actually it should have been given another name instead of being an irrelevant Miss Dior flanker.
It is warm and classy: I mostly smell amber and roses, a little bit of vanilla and patchouli. Not a patchouli bomb IMO, but Le Parfum has just the right amount of it to give depth and sillage.
I have Prada Amber on one wrist, and Le Parfum on the other. I don't get the similarity. I love Prada Amber but I think it is harsher and more bitter, with a medicinal note. Le Parfum is softer, sweeter and definitely more floral. It is also more feminine and alluring.
To me Le Parfum is a must-have for colder seasons when you want to feel both cosy and sensual.

s_athena
s_athena

The first phase is BIG TIME PATCHOULI, on the order of TM Angel's killer evergreen patchouli, maybe even too much for me at first. But after the first two minutes you are rewarded with a gorgeous sweet amber and Madagascar vanilla base, with just enough greenery to keep things interesting. I don't get much rose at all, and only a hint of orange peel (think orange twist in a glass of bourbon). Similar to the Prada EDP that was my first foray into ambers, but this is more sweet and vegetal, and less smoky. So delicious and sensual, and with the "le parfum" concentration (more like an intense EDP than an extrait) it lasts forever and a little goes a long way. Dior, you did good, kid.

Not sure Dior can come out of the doghouse yet, what with the J'Adore flanker mix-ups, Miss Dior Cherie shenanigans and especially the reformulation of my beloved Addict. They have a lot of apologizing to do, but Miss Dior Le Parfum is a good start.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

This smells wonderful and rich with rose and amber and patchouli, I only get a musty strong dirty rose smell. I am sad.

auroramaria

This scent is a true masterpiece IMHO, sad they don't do a body creme or lotion to go with it cause that would have been to die for!Extremely sexy!

lialu
lialu

Absolutely delicious! Signature scent from now on. Even better than my fave Coco mme. Please keep it on the shelves for me!!! :-)

mellie
mellie

It´s a lovely perfume, really intense, and great sillage. It´s not miss Dior Cherie. Smells like mandarin orange and amber at first, and then rose. very femininine and sophisticated.But also really strong, not for daily use. Better suitable for an elegant party or a especial occasion.

ynde
ynde

When I first smelled this, I didn't like it. I was shopping with a friend from Mexico who is really keen on heavy winter scents, and at the time I only owned two light ones. She told me to smell this and I totally dismissed it. However, she sprayed some on her arm, and about 20 minutes later when we were leaving the store, I kept getting whiffs of a lovely honey, vanilla and amber smell from her that reminded me of sitting by a cosy fire in winter when it's snowing outside. I begged her to tell me what it was and was totally surprised when she told me. I was so in love with the drydown that I insisted we go back and I bought it there and then.

The first time I wore this, I regretted it. However, by the time I got to the drydown again, I was in love. I found it to be like a 'young daughter' version to my mum's Estée Lauder Youth Dew. Whenever I feel like a cuddle or some warmth in winter, I apply this straight away. Creamy and yummy, I will never tire of this! So glad I've grown to appreciate it. If you try this and dislike it at first, please don't dismiss it straight away! Keep trying, it definitely grows on you.

jesseg
jesseg

same nose behind palazzo and it gives you the same aura...this is french woman in fur sipping her wine and having tete a tete dinner...palazzo is a woman in her mink coat watching the opera...palazzo is more woody but finally something that gives the same aura...beautiful perfume but not very long lasting as palazzo

ForrealMe2

Macy's is posting miss dior le parfum as a limited edition...i can't believe this..why would dior make this limited edition it smells too good...anyone can verify what is going on because i really want to keep this as a permanent addition to my collection...this is one of my top scents i love...oh i will be sad if this stays limited

Aysu
Aysu

This is really quite different than Miss Dior / Miss Dior Cherie creations, rose accent is stronger and it is kind of candied rose with balmy/ambery undertones. These notes reminds me limited edition of Armani Diamonds, Black Carat, candied rose with balmy/woody notes. It is a nice scent with good staying power but not a big innovation.

Vamy69

Just a quick note to say I wore this perfume out to dinner and drinks and had 4 different men stop me and ask what I was wearing and compliment me. So ladies if want a man magnet this is it! :)

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

The first hit just smelled very antiseptic to me..like a cleaner. After a while it does improve, but develops into a very old school ''perfumey'' type scent which I really do not like. Not for me.

muskymoi
muskymoi

I have been mulling over two designer frags for a few weeks now. Gucci Guilty or YSL Cinema were the two I was juggling as an easy fall fragrance to throw on. I could not make a decision...one day I liked them, the next day I loved them, and then back to like. Either way I couldn't decide between the two until a third came in as a crazy tie-breaker.

Miss Dior Le Parfum is crazy good...i mean CRAZY good. I almost didn't even sniff it because it looks so much like the predecessor flankers (which are beyond boring and plebeian), if not for the plate affixed to the front that simply states "Miss Dior Le Parfum." I had not seen that before so I grabbed, spritzed the touche and sniffed. And, really, my eyes rolled a bit with pleasure. So, yeah, I got one.

Don't know whether I'll use it this fall/winter in the way I wanted to use either Guilty or Cinema (I may still get one of those two), but I'll definitely be using Miss Dior Le Parfum for the cool evenings when I want to share body heat. A real triumph for Dior (finally) after several years of confusion among flankers and naming fiascos.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

Very elegant, for evening , rich and exclusive smoke.
When I close my eyes I see Tom Ford fragrances.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This is really, really good. I'm highly impressed. I happily own a bottle of the reformulated Miss Dior Cherie EDP (2011) already, but this version isn't at all similar to it. I don't find Le Parfum to be that similar to the pre-reforumlation fragrance either (strawberry-caramel popcorn version). I find it closer in feel to Midnight Poison than any of the other Miss Dior fragrances. It's dark, mysterious, sensual and earthy.

If I compare the note list of Le Parfum to the reformulated Miss Dior Cherie EDP, they are actually quite similar. Le Parfum replaces the jasmine with rose, and adds a stronger amber. But for whatever small alteration there appears to be in the notes, it makes a huge difference. The EDP is a lightly sweet fragrance, with a mild patchouli that doesn't appear until the drydown.

Le Parfum, on the other hand, is intense, spicy and woodsy. It develops into a gorgeous scent of dark incense and deep rose oil on my skin. The patchouli and amber are medicinal and earthy, such that they give off that smoky incense vibe. I don't get much vanilla in this composition; the sweetness is rich, resinous, ambery. Perfect for cold weather and nights out.

K4tr1n4nf
K4tr1n4nf

Finally got around to try this perfume out. This perfume has staying power. It's been three days & one shower since I sprayed the perfume on my wrist and I can still smell the hint of the base on my wrist. Sadly, this perfume doesn't work well with my body chemistry, even though this worked pretty well on my mother. This means you must try it out before you buy it because it can be fickled. The progression of the notes was great, it was nice and sweet at first and mellowed into a rosy smell... But then my chemistry made it smell like sweet lemon cough medicine. I didn't get the chance to enjoy the dry down until hours later. If you can wear this perfume and you want something 'nice' or 'sweet' that will last for a while - get this. Just don't buy based on looks - this needs testing for sure.

auroramaria

This is an intense EDP and not exactly a pure perfume extract, however pure joy for your nostrils.
The rose, patchouly and vanilla combo has been done so well in this scent that when I spray it on me the whole room stays amazingly perfumed for hours.
I bought this as soon as it came out and I am enjoying it very much:this time Dior answered our prayers!

kitten_steele

Is this a real perfume concentrate or an intense EDP? At the Dior counter, they said, it's stronger than an EDP, but not as strong as perfume. I'm confused here. :-)

Oh, eventually a meaningful one from Dior again!
I see that many got lost and bored in the long saga of Miss Dior/Cherie with all the horrid versions and sickening edge. That was an abuse of a concept as if Dior wanted to push and sell just anything using a name.
Same with J'adore range: same name, totally different perfumes that don't usually even share a common theme.
I avoided Dior for long time after they changed old Dolcevita and I only appreciated Escale a Portofino.
There is a commercial on TV, quite banal, but appealing nonetheless: the beautiful girl who is beautiful, elegant AND sexy, good-looking man, flowers in a luxury mansion... same old story. Well, a good story, indeed.
I wanted to try it and I'm glad I did, because this Miss Dior Le Parfum really deserves to be tested and probably taken!
I'm not sure if I can endure the perfumey vibe that make it still too "commercial" but the thick oil rose won my mind and I cannot say that I wouldn't buy it if I could.
It's very potent but not so projecting.
I like this type of thicker jus, especially if they smell so good! This is a lovely rose/patchouli typical combo, not an original idea in itself, but one of the best recent renditions.

Cams
Cams

This is pretty delightful - patchouli is not my thing but it really works here. This is a must try! Fantastic staying power, sillage to die for and a joy to wear.

lizzie81
lizzie81

Well this is quite differnet from the Miss Dior Cheries (all 50 of them lol!). This one is really well done, strong, extremely long lasting (I could still smell it the next morning after I showered!) and warrents the 'parfum' title. If you loved the original Miss Dior Cherie (way back) I think this may also be up your street. I was excited when I read the reviews about the prominent patchouli note that is prevelent throughout the scent according to some as I LOVE patchouli. Unfortunatly on me, not so much patchouli in fact I struggled to identify it at all. What I mostly got was a sweet, strong fragrance like caramel and popcorn (in the orignal MDC I believe) on a bed of something fairly spicy and rich. Gorgeous, however the sweetness grates on me after a while as this is such a powerful, lasting fume. Oh I wish I had been honoured with the appearance of strong patchouli and less sweetness :(. Gorgeous perfume for the right gorgeous gal! Unfortunalty my chemistry here wont comply with my nasal preferneces!. All in all, excellent job, HUGE improvement from the last MD/MDC carry on! Just a tad too sweet on me! Well worth the money I must add, if one is on love with it as lasting power and quality are phenominal!

lilka
lilka

i tested it yesterday and I can say that this is a masterpiece, really love it, inoffensive, kind of sweet and I will definitely have it

Christian Dior's recent reformulations and nonsensical name changes have almost pushed me to boiling point in the last few years. It almost got to the stage that I was willing to boycott the brand altogether. They're lucky that I happened to be in a good mood while strolling past the Dior counter a few weeks ago, and seeming that my spirits were high, a sales assistant invited me to test the new Miss Dior Le Parfum.

I'm happy to announce that this Le Parfum version smells nothing like the insipid, reformulated mess that is Miss Dior (Cherie) EDP. This fragrance is actually quite impressive, almost making up for all Dior's previous mishaps.

Miss Dior Le Parfum opens with a rich blend of sweet mandarin orange and oily rose. The vanilla, amber and patchouli heart is not far behind, and tends to kick in a few minutes into the scent's development.

It's quite an intense fragrance, which is to be expected seeming that it comes in a parfum concentration. My guess is that this flanker is aimed to appeal to those who mourn the loss of the original 2005 Miss Dior Cherie.

I wouldn't describe it as a gourmand, although it is quite sweet. The vanilla accord is much more pronounced in this fragrance than it has been in previous versions. Towards the drydown, it actually begins to smell quite smoky and sensual.

If I were to choose any of the Miss Dior fragrances, Le Parfum would be my pick. The longevity and sillage are superb, as is the composition. Bit by bit, I am starting to forgive Dior for all his prior offences.

alexandra76
alexandra76

I have always been a fan of Miss Dior Cherie - the original edp, but i did not like the flankers that were released. Le Parfum is beautiful, it still has hints of the sweetness of cherie but is far more elegeant and classic. I sprayed a tester on before buying and received so many compliments, it's a feminine scent with staying power but is still delicate. Very well done Dior - I was getting upset with all the Cherie reformulations and flankers but this one really is my favourite. Expensive but worth it.

melia
melia

I really do understand why Miss Dior Le Parfum grabbed RugosaAlba's attention... It is a very warm, prominent amber fume with somewhere a soft whisper of that girly Miss Dior. But seriously, a very soft whisper. Staying power is great, silage in comparison with staying power medium. A cozy scent definitely.

RugosaAlba
RugosaAlba

A long awaited welcome surprise from Dior. After being completely lost in Miss Dior's and Miss Dior Cherie's sagas, I completely lost interest until I smelled
Le Parfum Miss Dior.
The girl has tried it all: excess pleasures of overly sweet raspberries and cherries and desserts, out of hand booze (strange sour beer note) of the some of the latest popcorn note Miss Dior Cheries.
Finally the girl came home to mommy.
And she is herself again. But not immediately. She still misses her excess party life but grows more graceful and familiar and unmistakably Dior again, the one that was lost at the stage of Dolce Vita in 1990s.
Right after spraying she still reminds the previously made flankers. This can be seen as a reverence to the newly acquired flankers fan base.

But what sets Le Parfum apart from the previous flankers that it's regained grace. I smell mostly something of a noble wood and incense( can amber and vanilla and patchouli do this?), rose and rose again and patchouli and vanilla and it’s very together, typical for Dior.
Le Parfum is sweet and cheerful but not in a gourmand way, I would say it’s honey of amber, honey of rose, sweetness of citrus and vanilla.
This is what I cherish about Dior, sweet sensuality.

For some reason not much is left after spraying the test paper, but on clothes I enjoy very nice woodsy dry down similar to Dolce Vita, stays rich and sweet for a long time. Have not tried it on skin yet.

I constantly feel that my mood is elevated smelling it’s constant presence on my sweater
(6 hours after spraying). Not the biggest silage although.
Poison has much stronger, almost overpowering projection compare to Le Parfume Miss Dior, which has it just right. For those missing Dolce Vita, I feel I found a great substitute.
I feel now my closet is going to smell wonderful.

mediterranean
mediterranean

Wow! The best release in perfumery of this fall. Fantastic,different from the traditional Miss Dior Cherie, more glamurous, more mature and elegant.

Galya
Galya

I have tried 2 times this best new perfume and it's fabulous !
So feminine,persistent and loud perfume!I want it now. I feel a lot of succulent strawberries,paciully and roses that I adore....

auroramaria

this is just the most gorgeous scent I have tried in a long time!
I think Dior released its best scent after my beloved Addict.
This afternoon I sprayed some le Parfum on a strip of paper and when I got home I just put it on my dresser, a couple of hours later I entered my bedroom only to be met by the most beautiful, creamy and warm fragrance.I'm hooked and sold.

Vamy69

Patchouli and amber done right!!! Just absolutely divine! My favorite of all of the Miss Dior perfumes. This stuff lasts and lasts and did I say lasts?! I think a bottle of this would last an eternity because you would use so little. A little goes a VERY long way! One of my new top favorites. I will be buying a full bottle of this when my sample is gone. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

dgott
dgott

Was going to leave the sample in the Hotel room for the maid; then, all my parfum was packed, for the flight, and I needed something....I spritzed this on...then, lo and behold, compliments galore...used the tester up to the bone...bought it as soon as it hit US counter with two bottles left.... I Love this!! The sillage it leaves on the clothes is divine..Not a fan of Dior..went through my Cherie stage of sweet...bye, bye.
Le Parfum is a powdery, afternoon tea, soft pastel, nude lipgloss, white/pink roses kinda of a day parfum..Lovin' it right now. Coco Mademoiselle and all the Chypre's do great with me. But, Quelques Fleur Royale will always be my signature.

Alexandrarae
Alexandrarae

I tried this Le Parfum yesterday with high hopes! Initially very warm and quite lovely - after a couple of hours couldn't stop sneezing and woke up with a humdinger of a migraine this morning. Obviously it is not for me! It is a very strong perfume being an Elixir - on another person could be beautiful but I wouldn't want to be sitting next to them in the Pictures! For me, I will be sticking with Miss Cherie 2011 version. Know it's not as "out there" but at least it doesn't give me a headache.

maen
maen

Really is the best present Miss Dior edition, is really elegant and super feminine. Different from all editions.
Very long lasting. It has a strong start, but then settles into an ambery - patchouli note always giving importance to the luxury roses.
It is classy, french. Very well done, with great quality. Very very Dior.

antonpan
antonpan

Le Parfum has nothing common with Miss Dior Cherie edp. This one is rich with amber mixed with roses and smells extremely opulent, sophisticated, maybe old-fashioned. To me it is how one of the La Collection Privée fragrances could smell. A 2012's masterpiece!

ForrealMe2

this is sooooo nice!a nice comparison i feel when i wore this is it has the same feel as Chanel Coco..because it is very mature and classy.This is definately Miss Dior Eau de parfum intense because i tried both and thank God i tried le parfum first so i can see the difference..it is a way stronger yet different version of Miss Dior EDP..very different but you can smell the similarities...what i love about this bottle is it takes away the focus off of the strawberries that you smell in the EDP and focuses more on the woody notes...this is sweet yet woody and it has warmth to it but it also has class because of the musk..this is why i can compare it to Chanel Coco..i will say it is a smaller bottle at 1.35 oz's but i gladly payed it because to me this is so well rounded and i am looking for more mature scents.This is more dense and would be considered a night time perfume but i will wear it whenever because it is so lovely.It's almost $90 total at Macy's or Sephora. Ladies you will not be sorry with this little treat and she sure is pretty with that little silver bow much more realistic looking and still with that beautiful hounds tooth bottom.

first update ...love this...it is so spicy cinnimon like and warm..so comforting you guys this is the mature Dior...and trust me i wanted the bigger 3.4 size but it doesn't measure up to the scent...i want to save it for when i feel in the mood to use it or for something special or maybe not i can't help myself and the lady at macy's gave me extra samples of it...i'm gonna use those first but they are light in comparison from spraying in the bottle..i suggest going to sephora to try it on because the environment is smaller and condensed and you will smell it better there where as Macy's at least the one in 34th st is huge and it can smell different there just my opinion..kinda like wearing a perfume in a small stuffy room it becomes intensified...i just wanted to make sure that i am sure i wanted and i so did...oh and Dior addict blue bottle..i never smelled older versions but i ordered that and i love it...anyways..ladies..i can not stress this enough i love that miss dior has grown up.. this is what Dior should smell like and more..i wanna be a mature classy lady...i'm in my early 30's and while i love fresh i'm really wanting more potent mixtures with sophistication...this is another favorite next to Coco Chanel...these type of perfumes make me feel so special and you will to..as i learn more about this scent i will update you further..

another update...this is a powerhouse dont do no more than 2 sprays or your nose will flare! i did 3 sprays what was i thinking! lol love this scent

beddy
beddy

oh j'adore et je le veux ;)

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

I also tried this , its very powdery and strong...not my cup of tea...but its nice. A good cold weather scent at night . ...eau parfume I like better.
edit......TRADED MY LADY GAGA FOR THIS....THIS IS GOOD ACTUALLY, THE POWDER FADES..INTO smoky rich elegant sexy vanilla, it is strong at first...but the dry down....is so worth the wait...my new winter scent!

mseidoom
mseidoom

I also only smelled this from a perfume strip, but it's way better than Miss Dior Cherie. Miss Dior Cherie has a melon/strawberry/weird fruity note, that I can't stand. Miss Dior Le Parfum to my nose, smells very similar to The Pink Room Darkly Audacious. I'll know for sure when I get a sample.

blueangel0313
blueangel0313

I obtained a sample of this perfume and to my surprise it's quite lovely. I do not like the Dior Cherie perfumes, but I really like this one. I was told that it smells like an old lady perfume, but I must say it's a good one. Very elegant. Love the mandarin and rose. Way to go Dior!!

dannysmom
dannysmom

This is the grown up/night version of Miss Dior Cherie. To me, it's like they took the latest version (now called Miss Dior) and added a powdery musk to it. It would be perfect on a cool night out, and it would make a great date fragrance. Unfortunately, I chose to try it out on a hot summer day when I have absolutely nothing going on. It doesn't work.. This fragrance is very pretty though, and you only need a little bit (very, very strong). I won't be purchasing a bottle because I don't think I'd get much use out of it. However; if you go out more than I do, you may really enjoy this..

HilaryAppleFace
HilaryAppleFace

Ok, so to clear everyone's confusion, Miss Dior le Parfum is an intense version of the original. That being said, it is almost nothing like the original; it's way better.

Le Parfum is a beautiful mixture of powdery rose and amber. It's sweet, but not artificially sweet. Where the original eau de parfum lacked the womanly, ever-feminine factor, the le parfum has that. Miss Dior Le Parfum is grown-up Cherie. It's girly, yet sexy... carefree, yet mature. Miss Dior Cherie was a likable fragrance, but it lacked the "wow" factor. The le parfum has that wow factor to me. It's simply gorgeous.

carolinedb
carolinedb

I have only smelled it in a magazine ad, but I like it so much more than the original. It is sweet, spicy, and delicious smelling.

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I am officially confused beyond the point of no return with all these Miss Dior flankers and their caps with a bow on them. I can't keep up with the Miss Dior cherie parfums, eau de parfum, extraits, intense, bouquets, blooms, eaux, eaux fraiches et compagnie. Without mentionning the re-edition 2010, 2012, etc. !!???

Maybe they should start a color code or maybe put a number on them? I don't know if I am the only one, but I cannot tell them apart anymore and it is making it very hard for me to review them... or actually buy them.

jonr951
jonr951

This is on Neiman's site and it's only $82. Is this really an extrait?!

Trinidella
Trinidella

Definitely elegant!!! Ultra feminine.

Miss Dior Le Parfum by Dior 4.14 out of 5 based on 670 ratings and 151 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Dior Le Parfum by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Dior Le Parfum by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.