Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

dislike

I have it: 534 I had it: 680 I want it: 439 My signature: 18

tuberose
Poison Tendre Dior for women Videos Poison Tendre Dior for women Videos
Poison Tendre Dior for women Pictures Poison Tendre Dior for women Pictures Poison Tendre Dior for women Pictures Poison Tendre Dior for women Pictures Poison Tendre Dior for women Pictures Poison Tendre Dior for women Pictures Poison Tendre Dior for women Pictures

Tendre Poison is the fragrance of paradox which unites insolence and charm; it’s poisonous, but gentle. Subtle harmony of fresh and sweet floral heart notes that symbolize the woman who hides great passion behind her fragile look. Top notes of galbanum and tangerine are followed by freesia and orange at its heart. The drydown is warm and subtle containing sandalwood and vanilla. It was created in 1994.

The nose behind this spectacular sensation is Edouard Flechier, while the bottle design is thw work of Veronique Monod. In 2006, the house of Dior released the Poison Amulets. These are limited edition 15 ml purse sprays in Poison, Pure Poison, Tendre Poison and Hypnotic Poison; each comes with 2 refills and is packaged in a satin pouch with funnel. The bottles are very elegant following the style and colors of the originals.

Asafoetida Mandarin Orange Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood

Honey Tuberose Orange Blossom Freesia Rose

Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Heliotrope

Cabotine
Si Fleuri

Poison Tendre Fragrance Reviews

LINI 03
LINI 03

I am still deciding whether I like/love/dislike...
Not what I expected from reviews, but I'm not convinced
it's at all like Cabotine. I'm in the minority (by 44)
But to me Cabotine is green/fresh/young, like a walk in Spring rain.Tendre Poison on the other hand opens very white,potent, sweetish with honey & freesia.
Long lasting & greener in the dry down, maybe that's what they mean? Either way I don't think they are interchangable, each deserves to stand alone.

bethqueenofdarkness
bethqueenofdarkness

I hd this and foolishy gave it away some years ago. It retails at £400...crazy going to give Cabotine Gres for women a try.

riverbank
riverbank

Poison Tendre is not my most favorite of the 'Poison collection' perfumes but its rather severe greenish scent is perfect on a hot day to cut through the heat and make me feel cool and calm. It is a refreshing scent and may be the best of these perfumes for both men and women to wear. I have had my bottle since the 1990's and that only shows how few really hot days we usually have out here on the west coast of Canada.

tubereuse
tubereuse

Have a vintage bottle. Obvious Poison sister and she is a little nicer and still a bit naughty. Somewhat more wearable than Poison herself, Tendre is unmistakable and different and she holds her own. Greener, brighter, fresher and lighter. Lasting just as long with amazing projection and voluptuousness. Layers of complexity, like the others, she dares you to compare!

boheme_maras
boheme_maras

Another one poison ! Another one gem... but this time more green/floral.. The opening to me is a little bit similar to Elixir's Aromatics by Clinique and the dry down is a " green Dune version "(also by CD). I think Asafoetida is louder than tuberose... There are very much similarities with Cabotine but Tendre Poison is more of a sour-chypre scent... I do love it a lot.. !

Sherihan
Sherihan

A friend of mine told me that she heard a rumor of CD bringing this again in market,due to big demand, but not sure if it is limited or permanent launch.

pfelis
pfelis

Entering a white flower garden in a summer day. First you get a sharp crispy smell of all the flowers. First you recognize the orange blossoms. As you walk by you start to get the creamy yet very fresh and green tuberose. Asafoetidas make the garden smell a little spicy. You can even get the sweet smell of the near beehive but very lightly. Tuberoses are still everywhere not even one dead leaf at all.

This is the feeling I get from Poison Tendre. Very strong yet very feminine. Lasting power is amazing. I like the drydown more than the opening. It gets cleaner and soapier when it settles down on the skin. Unique and powerful.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

** Vintage oval bottle, dated 1995. **

Definitely smells bitter/funky on first blast but soon blooms into a beautiful, spicy, soapy scent. (Sillage and longevity, easily 12hrs+).
You can smell the connection to original poison, you can tell they're related. Most likely the tuberose...and yet they're almost nothing alike.
Fresh, green and spicy...it's in a league of its own!

It's beautiful!

alpestremonte
alpestremonte

To me, Tendre Poison is the true essence of the Nineties. It is so layered and eloquent and smells like nothing else, to the point of taking me back to the time when I was a teen going out and dancing all night long at the clubs to the sound of Underground House Music. This perfume triggers so many memories that I can almost taste the dancefloor. Pure joy!

moonprismpower
moonprismpower

I am smelling this for the first time right now, instant love. This really is the "tendre" version of Poison. It's all the bright, intensely fresh aspects I love about the original Poison minus the syrupy plum and incense. Instead this pairs the fresh green tuberose with a pinch of spice. The asafoetida is a bit pungent and spicy upon initial application and can even be a little sulfurous but it calms down and exists to give the perfume a bit of heat. It is a little soapy but pleasantly so. The other florals and honey are extremely well balanced with the tuberose. Very pleasant, fresh, and floral, but with the little spicy kick to it, it is perfect for when you're in the mood for Poison but the weather is too hot. Doesn't pack quite as much of a punch as the original but longevity and sillage are still outstanding.

joe70062
joe70062

Love it or hate it, it sure provokes people. I happen to love it. I just received my first bottle (purchased on Ebay) in nearly twenty years. It is perfect considering it's a vintage formula. This was the only perfume I could wear when pregnant for my son. Curious, he is almost 19 and loves all things french! Go figure. When he smelled it on my arm, he said "I remember that." I think he's kidding, but who knows. Because you can only purchase this as is, sampling is quite difficult. It will most surely be a blind purchase. The prices are pretty steep and there are fakes out there, so buyer beware.

Soie
Soie

Oh, wow...I've never sampled this one! I had a little tin of asafoetida ("hing") years ago; just a pinch of it had a strong sulfurous odor similar to that of onions & garlic.

Just curious, but does anyone detect the note of asafoetida in this fragrance? I'm thinking it's this same note that's hinted at in calling the fragrance 'Tendre Poison'.

ForrealMe2

Oh Tendre..Why did i have to discover you too late? You are strong yet feminine..long lasting,cheerful,fresh,clean and unique.I wish they never discontinued you..

You are the essence of spring after it has freshly rained with the clean and crisp air. As you walk through this garden you can smell the sweet honey from the honey comb and the fresh oranges mixing with it's white creamy blossoms. The yellow flowers blooming below your feet as the wind blows through your hair. Like the beginning of spring when the Sun first shines on your face when the dawn breaks.

They just don't make fragrances like you anymore..there are many like you..but there is only one you...

twoteacakes
twoteacakes

This is a lovely, clean, uplifting scent. I don't really get citrus but it's definitely a fresh floral. A little green, soapy, makes me feel clean and happy. When I get fed up with gourmand fragrances this freshens up my nose and wakes me up. Longevity is excellent, around 11 hours so far. Love the quality of Diors ingredients, they never disappoint.

Meere
Meere

I love it! I was so happy that I found this on the second hand store.

GalInGlasses
GalInGlasses

My sample of Poison Tendre is pretty old (like nearly 20 years), so I'm not sure how valid my review will be, but... On me, this is quite floral and soapy. It's still pleasant, and I occasionally catch a whiff of something that brings to mind honeycomb. When I smell myself, I feel that I should be wearing something formal, like a business suit. I like it much better about three hours in when it starts to feel much softer and less sharply soapy.

katieathens
katieathens

I remember my self, 20 years ago, a teenager, saving money to buy this dreamy perfume! I had no idea of perfume notes, sillage etc, I just thought it smelled wonderful and so, oh so classy and chic! I finally bought it at the Munich airport on a trip to Germany, visiting relatives. I was the happiest girl alive!

ForrealMe2

someone beat me too it but i agree it smells on the dry down of Tendre like Nina L'Air Du Temps so if you can't get Tendre buy L'Air Du Temps..the top notes are like the original poison but the dry down and for the rest of the perfume is like L'Air Du Temps

Gingercat77
Gingercat77

I have two bottles of this, a tiny 7.5 ml and a half full 50ml bottle- both from ebay. What can i say except....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. It smells so beautiful! Very sharp and clean but also juicy, floral and light. Its perfect. Like the original vintage poison, it's perfect no matter how old the stuff is inside the bottle.

ForrealMe2

This is absolutely stunning...it is almost the same as the original Poison but it is its brighter twin without the darkness of the fruity syrupy plum...with citrus and florals especially yellowed florals..it almost smells sweet like honey with a dab of citrus and with all the body of poison...its absolutely stunning and i can't believe they discontinued this i think this is actually better than Pure Poison well at least Pure Poison regular..Elixir is a different story that is really nice...

i didn't know if i was going to like it at first but you know what the whole Poison line is gorgeous...there has not been one i do not like they all have a different flavor for those who like loud,medium and light...this is very unisex..my only regret is that i never experience these vintages earlier...now its become a passion to enjoy each of these poisons while i can.. another bottle of spring sunshine!the nicest part about this perfume is the wafts of honeyed citrus that hits your nose from time to time.

Go figure one of the major notes is honey...this stuff is sweet..

beauty_girl

Have this for swap now since it doesnt work with my chemistry.
PM me if you want to swap it.

tanzp
tanzp

wow i got a bottle today a full ex tester in the old shape , and wow its amazing!!!!!!!!! it smells strong and fresh but sadly a tad to strong for me its a shame i wanted to love this but i do prefer the old poison or hypnotic to much citrus i think for me , so if any one lives in nz i have a bottle for sale

Ouch!
Ouch!

So I'm finally getting to try out and review this so highly praised and sought after Dior!

Well! I'm SO glad I haven't fallen in love with it, I don't need any more vintage hunts right now, they are making me poor!

So, the smell...my first impression is..hmm..there is something similar here to the original monster, and that's the Tuberose! This still has that immediate lush tuberose heart like the original, and..paired together with the fact that 10 of the 14 notes listed here can also be found in the original is probably the reason haha.

This is like the original, stripped back. A poison that's had all of the purple smoke and plummyness taken out. No incense. It's poison with a facelift! What all of these deep dark brooding tones have been replaced with is something slightly soapy, something more green smelling. Something fresher, it's like there's a bubble of smooth greeness surrounding that massive rich floral heart. There is a tinge of sweetness too. I like it! But it's not for me.

I wouldn't call this Tendre by any means, yes...it is Tendre compared to it's beastly sister but still a massive statement perfume. Still very rich smelling and very expensive smelling. I think the bottle is beautiful. I can see why people miss this fragrance so much.

bets
bets

Used to love this but all the ones around now smell off. I bought a copy hoping it would smell more like the original but I think they must have copied the off ones! Once it's off it's horrible. It used to be a lot fresher smelling.

fedz
fedz

I found it! I founnndddd it! I found it! This day was one of my happiest!
A woman in my office is selling perfumes at a lower prices, but genuine ones. The funniest thing is that she doesn't know anything about them.
So, today I saw this green beauty with it's vintage bottle and my heart would explode :)
And believe me it's genuine! A genuine vintage 100 ml. bottle for 30 €! Wooohhaaa! :)
I sprayed once on my wrist in the morning and 12 hours later I can still detect this beauty. It is like heaven in a bottle.
Really, I can't believe that I found it.
I am soooo happy!!!

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

I had mixed feelings about this perfume. It was a very full bodied floral with some barely there spicy notes that are definitely alluring, beautiful and fresh. But, upon wearing it, I detected an aroma which reminded me of over ripe fruit. It gave me a reaction not unlike that when I capture the scent of papaya (I'm not saying there is papaya in this btw, just stating the physical/sensory reaction). Papaya tastes great but there is that brief je ne sais quoi that is a little off putting. Some reviewers mention asafoetida (devil's dung) so I suspect that if that IS in fact an ingredient in there, well...that just may be that odd bubble I get in my throat.

I am not quite sure which ingredient is causing it but I had to put this one down and let it aerate on my skin and see what happened. The drydown is warm and lovely, a mysterious fruity floral which stays true to the spirit of Poison...enigmatic, slightly hypnotic, and complex. I did receive compliments while wearing it throughout the day, the sillage was more than decent and longevity was about 10 hours on me. Although lovely as it may be, I couldn't really "connect" with this fragrance so I had to pass.

Personally, I think it may be that it is the curse of my old original Poison which made sure I stood faithful lol

mymlan
mymlan

Vintage Poison Tendre. In the opening I actually get a little vibe from original Poison but that fades very fast. It's the tuberose performing a little dance on it's own. The heartnotes are yummy floral and green notes without being sour. I don't understand all the votes for asafoteida as the real smell of it is a bad smell of dirty laundry. I used to have a little jar of asafoteida for my indian cooking and I don't smell anything like it. This is pure beauty if you like white florals. It dries down on soft notes of vanilla and sandalwood.

I would love a big bottle or decant of this heartbreaking beauty. A big bottle of the vintage juice!

beauty_girl

FINALLY I HAVE IT! Been wanting to test this perfume for many years.
It smells a mix of bubblegum,something sweet,soap and snus ( a tobacco product) maybe i put on to much (3 spritz) cause i feel a bit sick of it, and it was on my wrist. But shall wait and see what the drydown will be, and test it with less spritz another day.
The notes i am smelling are Asafoetida, bergamott,mandrain orange, Brazilian Rosewood, rose, musc,orange blossom, freesia, tuberose and sandalwood.

Edit: With one spray on the throat, it is perfect :)

Vivette
Vivette

Why is it that after trying so many scents, when I happen to find the one and only it gets discontinued????
Tendre Poison, I'll cherish you forever.

aelariel
aelariel

Gone but not forgotten.
You were beautiful and there will never be another ( due I expect to your ingredients being now banned).
I will always remember you. RIP

AdrianB
AdrianB

Received a sample of this from a generous Fragrantica member. How I missed this in the 90's I'll never know.

Stunning. Absolutely stunning. On me it's a honeyed bouquet of rose, a hint of orange blossom & freesia. The drydown is very nice, albeit a little soapy. But sometimes? Soapy is nice. It almost instantly put me in a dreamy, romantic mood where I just wanted to sit & listen to sappy love songs from the late 70s & early 80s all night. And I love those moods.

Sillage & longevity is above average for me. I applied a spritz on each wrist & one in my cleavage in the evening after a shower, and the next morning could still very faintly smell it (at that point it was a skin scent). There were faint traces of it on my bedding though. Hubby could smell it while I was next to him a few hours after application, and liked it.

I see this being absolutely gorgeous in the spring, and I'll be on the lookout for a bottle at a reasonable price (not paying eBay prices for a probable fake!) If I don't find it, then..well...what could've been.

Lefemmenikita
Lefemmenikita

I just got a bottle of vintage Tendre Poison (1987) and it's fantastic!

I can't stop sniffing my sleeve.

This is similar to the original Poison with more of a aromatic edge.

It's a shame this was discontinued.

Scentmad
Scentmad

A blind buy. It's ok, I bought it based on the reviews and was expecting something much greener. This is more candy than fresh, I can see why it was discontinued. I don't think it's demise is a huge loss to the perfume world to be honest.

jazzallil
jazzallil

I finally got a little amount of the vintage formulation (oval bottle). I was afraid a little bit, because a year ago I got Cabotine-based on the rewievs that they are similar-and to be honest Cabotine is nice but a bit hard to wear. Yes, the initial spray is similar indeed, but Tendre is not as violent and soapy as Cabotine and smells more natural. It was a big relief :) Tendre is lovelier, more wearable and tamer. And at the beginning I get that certain green vibes too, and I love it soooo much! With its distinct character Tendre would perfectly fit to the current poison line-so i don't get why Dior has discountinued this strong personalitied but modest and chic beauty.

tia t
tia t

the one thing I have to say about this fragrance is :

please please bring it back Dior, bring it back....

stormyla
stormyla

Hating the original Poison fragrance, I ignored this one when it was introduced. Just recently I acquired a box of vintage Dior fragrances and my prejudice against the original Poison almost kept me from trying this one. This old bottle of EDT, the oval one with the flat planes on the front and back is so beautifully reminiscent of emeralds that I put aside my fears and took the plunging spritz.

The opening spray unleashed a few sharp green notes that immediately rose higher and higher, like the crescendo of a gorgeous orchestra symphony that culminated in a cacophony of unparalleled beauty. The greenness of this opening is exquisite, unlike any other I have experienced. To me this opening is pure celestial heaven. It would seem more in order with a vintage green chypre than a Dior fragrance from the 90's.

The middle notes of this fragrance are pretty ordinary florals, albeit made more interesting by a pervasive green quality. The drydown is quiet, lovely and oh so interesting. The longevity of this scent is amazing, 16+ hours, awesome for an EDT. Sillage, while fantastic in the opening and decent in the middle is nonexistent in the final stage. It becomes a pure skin scent, one which keeps beguiling me into continuous arm sniffing.

My husband, who has only ever once before shown a similar reaction in all of these years, at the initial spray proclaimed, Oh, That's quite a nice one! This is one magnificent fragrance despite the weak sillage. I don't know if it was ever sold as parfum as I can't locate any for sale even among the various auctions, but if so, I would like to acquire some. I will be buying some more of the vintage EDT and would recommend this for others to try. It is a very unique fragrance and bears no similarity to the original Poison, thank heavens!

udrako
udrako

This fragrance remember me "mon petit bardane", my sweet and beloved ex :(

sofiebgoode
sofiebgoode

Oh dear - i was so impressed by this fragrance when I was 17. I wasn't brave enough to wear it though, since it had this grown-up, sultry vibe to it. I was recently reminded of Tendre Poison by chance, so I got a sample on Ebay (i don't suppose anyone has gone to the trouble to fake samples, i know the actual bottles on Ebay are mostly fakes). And I'm really underwhelmed now. It smells a lot more dated than i thought it would, but also somehow different, if it isn't just memory tricking me. Does anyone know how much different it turned out after the reformulation (that would have been when they introduced the apple-shaped bottle, as opposed to the oval one)?

RGR
RGR

My oh my how I miss Poison Tendre!
This is the perfume that started it all for me. If I could bring back a discontinued perfume this one would be it. BRING IT BACK!

Every single note in the composition is delectable. The tuberose and the freesia give it that heady, waxy petaled bouquet. It has a luxurious, undeniable charisma. The orange blossom is gorgeous and keeps making it fresh, like dewy flowers, along with the citrus notes. This phase gives it a "capricious" vibe, like an insolent behavior of some sort being shown by a beautiful being. It is playfully alluring. At this point you will put up with anything. This is a perfume that can enamor even the coldest of hearts, specially near the dry down. It is vanilla, honey, musk, amber ........ its absolutely marvelous.

Poison Tendre is an exquisite, mysterious, mischievous and unadulterated goddess drenched in white flowers. She is not weathered down. She is strong, lethal and dangerous.One spritz and thats all you need! She is strangely appealing but you can't deny you cant take the attention from her. I don't know why I think of this as a mythological creature of some sort, like a fairy. This makes me laugh out loud because now I realize I have been trying to find a similar fragrance, chasing similar ones. Chasing and searching to no avail. Its like chasing a myth.

Yes I have tried Cabotine and it is nice and similar but I feel it is a watered down version, less fruity, less playful, less of the magical dry down. I wait for that dry down and then I end up smelling like grapes (at least thats what some people say). So for now I'll just dream of finding this potion one day.... even if it is a lie. Yes I'll dream a dream.

napiergirl
napiergirl

Why this is discontinued is beyond me , I bought this off person on internet just to try it . Soapy ,fresh ,spicy ,floral, vintage and yet modern ...its a bit of everything and well worth trying. I like it alot , has something about it that stops me from loving it yet its soooooo good that when you wear it you think jeeze whats that wonderful smell and then realise its you!.

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

Sempre tive muita curiosidade em conhecer Tendre Poison, por conta do enorme burburinho do povo comparando ele à minha assinatura olfativa, o que visto com mais frequência, Cabotine de Parfum de Grès. Confesso que foi uma grata surpresa o contato, pois realmente lembra Cabotine quando está evoluindo, só que descobri o diferencial que torna o último bem melhor, na minha concepção. Tendre Poison abre com as mesmas Flores de Laranjeira e Tangerinas que há no Cabotine, dando um ar sequioso e quase Chyprado, porém Tendre abrevia seu caminho e mela sua abertura com Mel processado em Rosas, Frésias e um miolo de Tuberosa seca, enquanto que Cabotine não se lambuza em Mel, mas em Gengibre e Ylang Ylang, tornando-se um senhor Chypre respeitado e admirado; a diferença ainda continua, pois Tendre vai encerrando em Heliotrópio Almiscarado com um toque sutil de Baunilha e alguma madeira, não sei qual, mas muito semelhantes as que encontramos nas casas de ervas no Pará, que no fim apresentam um amargo confortante. Já Cabotine no final se torna uma mistura fantástica de Civeta com Groselhas, Cedro novo, Baunilhas suculentas e por aí vai... Tendre Poison têm suas qualidades por ter Edouard Flechier como seu nariz, que também é pai de Poison, por ter nascido em berço nobre, numa Maison super conceituada, a Dior, mas se fôssemos taxar sobre quem invejou quem entre Tendre Poison e Cabotine, certamente Tendre Poison estaria emulando Cabotine, pois Cabotine tinha 4 anos (1990) de estrada quando Tendre Poison deu o ar da graça (1994) nas prateleiras. Tendre Poison certamente é um perfume de requinte e bem estar, pela aura que proporciona em seu uso, em mim ele é decidido perdurar por mais de 10 hs tranquilamente, pena ser descontinuado, mas quem tem Cabotine não consegue se lamentar ou morrer por isso, penso assim.

Créditos à minha doce Amiga Ludimila Rímolli!

I've always been very curious to know Tendre Poison, due to the huge buzz of people comparing it to my signature fragrance, which most often seen, Cabotine de Parfum de Gres. I confess I was pleasantly surprised contact because really remember when Cabotine is evolving, only discovered the difference that makes the latter much better, in my view. Tendre Poison opens with the same flowers Orange and Mandarins there in Cabotine, giving an air of eager and almost Chyprado but Tendre shortens your way and mela opening with Mel processed Roses, Freesia and Tuberose dry crumb, while Cabotine does not smears on Mel, but Ginger and Ylang Ylang, becoming a master Chypre respected and admired, the difference still remains, as will Tendre closing on Heliotrope musky with a subtle hint of vanilla and some wood, not sure which, but very similar to those found in the homes of herbs in Para-Brazil , in order to have a bitter comforting. Now Cabotine the end becomes a fantastic mixture of civet with currants, cedar new, succulent vanilla and so on ... Tendre Poison have their qualities to have as Edouard Flechier his nose, which is also the father of Poison, having noble birth, a super prestigious Maison, Dior, but if we were to tax on those who envied between Tendre Poison and Cabotine certainly tendre Poison would be emulating Cabotine because Cabotine was 4 years (1990) road when tendre Poison has the air of grace (1994) on the shelves. Tendre Poison perfume is certainly a refined and well-being, the aura it provides in its use, it is in me decided last up to 10 hours quietly, worth being discontinued, but who has Cabotine not grieve or die for it, think so.

Credits to my sweet girl Ludimila Rímolli!

id
id

I've tried a solid perfume in a small golden box with a green stone on it. The package is just lovely but I can hardy smell it. I can't pick a single note from it. The first impression what comes into my head is a generic light smell of flowers. It is too silent on my skin. No sillage, no longevity. I guess it is because of my skin chemistry. The others who tried it called it lovely and feminine.

Kiera79
Kiera79

The opening of tuberose was really nice, but then it dried down into a generic flowery/perfumy scent that left me kind of bored. I find this just ok... Nothing spectacular.

Revontuli
Revontuli

Is this perfume still available or is it discontinued? I can't find it anywhere.

evesoho
evesoho

When I ordered my miniature bottle the seller told me it was 20 years old, never opened. I believe her. It's slender with a faux mother-of-pearl stopper, just gorgeous on my dresser with my other pretty bottles. When I opened it, much like a fine wine, it needed to breathe! At first there was a blast of an alcoholic scent so sharp from the bottle it reminded me of hairspray, unfortunately! Of course, I could still detect its beauty. I've opened it frequently since then, and worn it five or six times. I'd prefer to wear it more often, especially now that spring is springing, but I don't want to find myself running out without having a backup bottle, which might be hard to acquire.

This beauty is *blended*! A straight up mix of delectable freesia, orange blossom and tuberose for the first half hour. It has an aura of golden honey, and perhaps a glow of bergamot across it like a backlight, but this is a unique floral to me, before I would call it citrus. I do see, though, the citrus is what incites the blossoms to play on my senses. I just don't detect it as the main accord. When the asafoetida begins to poke through - and poke through it does! - it becomes a curious, interesting fragrance, along with desirable and fairytale-ish.

It's interesting to note that perfume is poison. Don't drink it. ;) Perfume is also a tender thing, it exists partly in the air. I love the name Tendre Poison. I wouldn't put too much stock in its level of descriptiveness; they are poetic words meant to evoke something that may or may not exist... A fairytale...

It isn't a traditionally warm perfume, but the asafoetida puts it in a category that is neither hot or cold for me. It's fresh, but not clean. A different sort of "spicy". The sandalwood and vanilla are very light and pretty in the dry down, to my nose.

It isn't going to make a sweet woman sweeter, but I do think that it would make a cool woman cooler, so beware of that if you are someone who doesn't act passionately as a habit. Just like I prefer perfume to complement moods rather than match them, the same goes for personality types. My boyfriend thinks I'm pretty sweet, and my mom still calls my sweetheart, so I think I can pull this off without seeming aloof. I would even consider wearing this on my wedding day - if I were to be married in a woodland outside a great castle! What a thought, lol.

Dior has been a house with imagination. This perfume reminds me of another classic (from around the same era?), Dune, in the scope of the composition. I don't know if I can really explain that.

I absolutely treasure my bottle and wish it would magically refill itself. :)

nikitajade

I recently tried this again...just to see if it's a keeper. I wasn't very fond of it the first time around, but here lately I've been into more citrusy scents.

First I get honey and Earl Grey Tea. It was lovely. Then it turns woody and almost a little smoky. It's interesting. I'm still not ready to fall in love, but I'm not ready to give it up either.

Sensoria
Sensoria

In the past I had this perfume too. Liked it very much. It was fresh and luminous. And when I read all the reviews here I think a lot of other perfumelovers liked it too. Maybe all of us should ask Dior to re-introduce this jewel again? ^^ Why discontinue such a beautiful perfume?

samer007
samer007

Dior is a house i really love; Poison, Eau sauvage parfum, Addict are among my favorite perfumes. And tendre poison is a masterpiece of a scent. Soapy, Grassy, Green, Floral with a hint of booze mmm. this is a perfume that envelops its wearer in a dreamy fresh crisp yet very deep scent, you always get whiffs of it, a rare thing in most fragrances.
its real sad its been discontinued its one of the best of the poison line.
5- stars.

morgs
morgs

I stumbled across Poison Tendre and fell in love. Shortly after that it was discontinued and I was really upset. More recently I sampled the Very Hollywood fragrance and loved that too. I decided not to buy though because it was so similar (perhaps softer) to Poison Tendre and I still had a lot of that left as I'd stocked up. If anyone is missing Poison Tendre it would be worth seeing what you think of Very Hollywood. I'd be curious to know if others think there is a similarity too.

Conifer lover
Conifer lover

In Your Dreams...

Poison Tendre is completely graceful and elegant. This stuff was made for a Princess, not real life Princesses, but the ones you read about in fairy tales.

This mesmerizing beauty is peaceful and serene but it exhibits a commanding presence. Wearing DPT is like wearing orange flavored vanilla nougat. For me, it's light and airy but produces a cloud of sillage in the immediate space surrounding you. Hell, I damn near hear Angels singing! I barely detect the fragrance when I sniff my wrists but it envelops me and I go about my daily activities.

Prior to yesterday, I had not considered even testing this fragrance because citrus was listed among the notes. It's a shame that the citrus note has kept me depraved for so long but now I know that dreams are made of things like citrus. A sweet tangerine cruises nonchalantly on the coattails of the layer of vanilla air. This smells simply divine. If you know someone with a broken heart, tell them to wear this fragrance, it will lift their spirits for sure.

Mere mortals are not worthy to wear this fragrance in real life, only in their dreams.

goldfish01
goldfish01

It's nothing like Cabotine. Very green, refreshing. I got a fake bottle from ebay. It's like water + alcohol with plastic smell. Totally different from the original vintage Tendre Poison. The vintage smells so lovely. Like it so much.

this is an outstanding perfume and while not actually "tender", it is soft and sensous. softer than the other other poisons. the tuberose is in full play here, but the orangy citrus notes are also in full swing and i love that. i also get lots of honey which makes it very nice. while this is a softer version in the poison line you won't forget your wearing it. just a little will do. lasts well over 4 hrs on me. my favorite from this line. thumbs up!

mary407
mary407

I love it! Only but i also know people who hate so.. i think you love or hate it

annaiilyzii
annaiilyzii

My aunt bought me this fragrance when I turned 13, a few years after I would relentlessly spray her bottles of Poison around as a young girl. She owned Poison, Hypnotic Poison, and this one. All three were always captivating, but Tendre Poison sticks out the most to me when I think of my adolescence. It was my first real bottle of perfume, and I cherished it. I wore it for many years until I eventually ran out. I've never got around to buying another bottle, as I've taken to wearing Pure Poison more often than any other of the Poison fragrances, but I'll definitely be buying this again. It's so hard to find. In fact, I don't even think any stores carry it anymore, as it was discontinued. Ebay has a few, so if anyone is curious as to where to find a bottle of this particular scent, that's the place to go. I'd give more info on the notes of the fragrance itself, but I can't specifically pick them out nowadays. I do know that whenever I randomly catch a whiff of something that reminds me of it, a thousand memories come flooding back.

t for two
t for two

Love this fragrance! I remember when it came out! I recently was reunited with in a Salvation Army Store for a great steal ! !100ml and old formula! WOW ! Tendre Poison by far on of the best women sents!

grasslands
grasslands

Re: kimberly1988
The vintage one is the flattish oval bottle in a rectangular box. The reformulation is the round apple shaped bottle in the square box.

I saw this perfume for sale at My Chemist (Australian discount chemist) but they had no tester. I decided to buy it because it was cheap ($30 for 30mls), and I really liked Poison. There were two remaining bottles and I thought maybe I should buy them both. Then I thought no I'll be sensible, so I only bought one. Little did I know that it was the original formula and by the time I worked it out and went back to get the remaining bottle it was gone.

It's a beautiful little fragrance. Compared to the purple bottle Poison it's much more wearable in public but it still has a shadow of that dangerous lushness. I use it very sparingly. Of course it has one of those nozzles that blasts the perfume out no matter how hard I try to control it. According to other reviewers on this site Cabotine is similar so I'm thinking of trying it.

I was lucky to find this bottle but oh what I would give for a bottle of the original original Poison in pristine condition.

Miss Reem 72
Miss Reem 72

It used to be my favourite perfume , for a couple of years or so .. very elegant and fresh . I REALLY miss it .

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Smiles. Wondering why many often daughters do not like their mothers scents. Mine mom did not use at all scents, maby this why I love so many. ;D ***<3<3<3*** I have one bottle of Tendre Poison and have to say, this is georgeous, when this was made, those days scents had kics on it. These days its not the same anymore. This is one of the many who leaves wonderfull scent to Your clothes after few days from wearing this. Tendre Poison is also wonderfull autumn time scent. Magical forest.

vhelsing
vhelsing

Great scent, so fresh ,feminine and unique.Nothing can compare to this one. It's my treasure. I'm mad that it's discontinued, hope that one day Dior will relaunch it

primadonna35

It smells divine,i have both the vintage and the newest bottle,and i'm so sad that it's discontinued,i love love love it,one of the best perfume ever designed...

Nikkiza
Nikkiza

sweet essence of womanity.classic,apealing and optimistic.deep yet bright.lively,joyfull and has strong personality.if you love life,must try it.

TanteSimone
TanteSimone

I am not a floral babe, but this is among the very few floral fragrances that I love. It smells of a fresh garden bouquet with just the right green elements to give it a lift. It dries down to this soapy aroma that reminds me so much of FIRST by VC&A.

I am so heartbroken when I found out that it was discontinued. It could have been MY Poison as I do not care for the Classic one and all of its other flankers.

This was perfection to my nose. It is clean, feminine, but with a bit of sass. A very balanced composition.

Update: I am wearing Cabotine now and something occurred to me. Tendre Poison is the non-Poisoned (classic Dior Poison in the purple bottle) Cabotine. I said this because to my nose Cabotine is the hybrid of Poison and Tendre Poison.

WILSHIRE
WILSHIRE

I got this perfume for gift long time ago.
But, I still use this elegant perfume.
It is clean and fresh.
I heard this perfume discontinued.
It is so sad.
I love Freesia note with vanilla base.

kitten_steele

I've called so many shops today, asking for Poison Tendre, but no. They discontinued this one in 2010, they told me. I asked if maybe somewhere there could be a bottle laying around. No. I was told that when Dior discontinues something, they call it back emediately and destroys the "leftovers". Can you believe it? I wonder how many beautiful bottles of this perfume they destroyed. It's heartbreaking! :-(

kitten_steele

When did they discontinue this perfume? It couldn't have been that long ago, 'cause it was just perhaps a month ago when I shopped perfume, that I saw this one in the shops. I want all the Poison perfumes. I sure hope they still have a bottle tucked away at some of the shops.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PERFUME!

The bad thing is that I cant find it anymore!
DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS PERFUME AT HOME?

I can buy it of course or we can come up with something else! INBOX ME PLEASE!

Croneangel
Croneangel

Just got a sample in the mail. Never got to try this while it was readily available. This is wonderful! But I had to check the notes.... the fragrance seems to be the very well mannered and refined little sister to Ungaro's Diva. Shes had a proper upbringing, and shows it! Places an emphasis on quality, not quantity. Well educated and a bit restrained, but so lovely! Just remember, still water runs deep and can be dangerous. This should really be considered a chypre floral. Beautiful! I'll consider a vintage bottle of this as one of my Holy Grails.

atram79
atram79

I have a mini bottle from a gift set given to me a decade ago. I put it away in a closet and only in the last year or so have I pulled it out and started to wear it. At first, I thought it might be a "mature" scent, that's why I put it away many years ago (I was early 20s). But I've found that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance. It is clean, complex and unusual. I'm still learning how to describe, so forgive me if I can't be more descriptive as to the notes. It is a scent that makes me happy. A pure COMFORT scent, but at the same strangely not nostalgic. Almost like a blank slate for new fragrance memories to be made...something I wouldn't mind making one of my signature scents. It sits well on my skin. Just started looking for a full bottle and now see it is a rarity. What a bummer. For now, I will hold my little mini in my hand and sniff it from time to time. BTW, I just tried the original Poison, and absolutely do NOT like that one - maybe because it reminds me of too many people who wore it in the past that I came across (cigarette mixture). But Tendre Poison is a true gem (for me, anyways) and I'm sad to see it is discontinued.

sarlouben
sarlouben

recieved this perfume today i much prefer the original poison this one smells strongly of soap nothing else :(

daisymargueritte
daisymargueritte

There is nothing tender about it. It's beautiful but cold. If the Ice Queen had a perfume, that would be it. I personally prefer warmer fragrances.
PS This review is based on a decant, possibly the reformulation.

Pusur
Pusur

Tendre Poinson was maybe one of few scent when I felt seduced by woman. Oh yes. Quite mature, with lovely wrinkles around eyes, delicate shape of ``japanese``lips and curly burgund hair... I couldn´t focus at all :) I just smelled lovely, clean-warm-something floating to me through molecules of air. I asked her and I knew that it was Tendre Poison. Of course. I wanted seduce as well ;)
What a disappointment. Didn´t smelled nice on me. Was just a very weak shadow of what I had in my imagination. But I still smile when I thing about this one and I truly hope that someone, somewhere there was seduced...

roseharlow
roseharlow

ORIGINAL:
the original tendre poison was a perfect little sister to 'poison', she was strong, unique, bold and edgy.
she could certainly stand up on her own two feet, and i was just head over heels for her...

REFORMULATION:
such an insult to the original tendre, she's weak, boring and somewhat offensive to my nose.
you can certainly tell that she is of relation to 'poison' but there is no spunk, no edge. it is no wonder tendre was discontinued after this horrid reformulation.

Razzamatazz
Razzamatazz

This used to be my mothers favourite when she was younger along with cabotine.Those two may smell similar at first but then Tendre Poison develops a more mysterious and dark side.The green in this perfume is rather cheeky and a bit arrogant, fresh but more mischevious than innocent, a moody green fairy.The smell doesn't just stay close to the skin but it diffuses creating an absinthe aura that glows in the night and makes you feel intriguing, bold but at the same time a bit cold and distant. Dark city streets, glowing lights, liquor, decadent bourgeoisie, secrets, madness..A 'forever young' attitude along with the strong presence make this scent unique but not suitable for everyone. It's for those who, like me, never really wanna grow up but as kids walked around the house in mum's heels and make up and always got caught with the hand in the cookie jar. Young but not naive, with a tale to tell and secrets to unravel.

nikitajade

I was excited when I got my bottle, although I find little "poison" about it. It's a nice, crisp citrus-y floral. Not quite my cup of tea, but could be nice for a change.

vicka16
vicka16

I love Tendre Poison! It is so fresh, crisp, floral ans sweet. Simply adorable! Why everybody is comparing it with Cabotine Gres? These two fragrances have nothing in common!

mchell4
mchell4

I wore this for years and Love LOve LOVE it. Its soo fresh yet spicy with citrus notes and not too flowery.A good strong and lasting scent. I have just got Gres Cabotine and its just the same smell but cheaper online. But best to get the parfume as I got the toilette and have to spray a fair bit on. Soo summery and sexy.A must have perfume for thoses who like fresh spicy perfumes that get you noticed!

queen_jeeves
queen_jeeves

I just took this out of my mum's car (it's been sitting there for 10+ years!) she has the long skinny oval version. The vintage one, maybe? I'm not sure how it's fared since it's been in a car for so long, but it still smells good.

I really like it, not enough to source one for myself, but enough to sneak a spray of hers every now and again.
It's spicy (peppery?) enough for me, since I prefer orientals, but I can appreciate a good white floral.

Grottola
Grottola

This review is of the vintage stuff in the oval-shaped bottle.

The notes list doesn't say it, but the Fragrantica description does - Tendre Poison has galbanum.

And, to me, that galbanum plays a big part, along with a hefty rose note. Tendre Poison basically takes Poison, reduces the strength by 50%, and adds rose and galbanum on top for something of a classic green chypre feel. It's nice, but I'm not sure if I'd actually wear it. I need to spend more time with this one.

miki1968
miki1968

for onimoka
dear olga i just saw your post here about tendre poison...i'm glad i was able to help you sending to you this beautiful perfume :)

ZlataLaska
ZlataLaska

With some perfumes you don't adore them but wear every day. this is another story. I've bought it because I wanted to possess it. And now I do! But barely use it though I keep smell it from the bottle occasionally.

acv43
acv43

I really want a bottle of this!
I'm so afraid to buy offline though, i already received one counterfeit bottle off ebay and it seems like every place selling it has reviews saying its fake

Does anyone know a reputable seller?
thanks

whiten
whiten

seems like something I like, but can't find the original to sniff. I guess I saw a imitation-like version of it. maybe I should try that...

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

This is a perfume I remember seeing in a magazine when I was really young. It was when they started including a pad sample instead of just the same old dry strips. So you got to actually test the perfume instead of just a phantom scent. All I remember is the platinum blonde model, and that it smelled pretty elegant to me. The green bottle is so appealing. What is it about it that reminds me of an emerald or green eyes?

EauSensuelle
EauSensuelle

I was so sad when Dior discontinued this ... I almost cried as if hell broke down ...

Tendre Poison starts off with a very sweet honey/white flowers/bergamot. It is citrusy, juicy and very very sweet. It almost enters the headache alley at the first five minutes for me. It is not dripping with sweetness, like Britney Spear's Fantasy or Aquolina's Pink Sugar, but it also has a sweet, almost venomous vibe in it.

Tendre Poison is not tender at all. It explodes like a bomb and someone who cannot smell it must have a rotten nose.

Overall, it is a nice composition. I was over the moon when Dior created this one.

dezaval
dezaval

What a great gift to senses! A green explosion! More fresh than the classic "Poison", but still classy and dominant. If the King of perfumes from the 80s is "Poison", the "Tendre Poison" is the duke. "The second of the "Poison" series of Christian Dior. I liked it from the first time I smelled it, but still haven't bought it...Of course, I will.

beatrix75

i love this litle beauthi green frech smell

Anup
Anup

Poison by Dior you ask? Why yes, it’s poison, minus the spit in your face.

Tendre Poison is an excellent daughter to her mother. Whereas Poison starts of with a dirty floral/incense/fruity-musk, Tendre in comparison starts with green/crisp/vanilla/white floral. I find this scent to connect me with fall more-so than any other scent in my wardrobe at the moment, probably because from the moment i had it in my grubby little paws my hands couldn’t keep away from it(Purchased maybe 2-3 months ago). It feels REALLY heavy on my skin, like a blanket, but the smell itself is very light, clear and multidimensional. Have you ever walked outside on s crisp fall morning 45ºF, sun rising, leaves dry and air empty, yeah that’s Tendre Poison.

It’s a shame, apparently this has been discontinued. I suppose that the women who were really liken to the original Poison didn’t take to well to this one for a few reasons

1. Not strong enough to cover up chain smoking
2. Doesn’t project twenty thousand-billion-trillion miles away from your skin
3. Not strong enough to cover up the smell of 5lbs of hair product
4. Not strong enough to cover up 5 days worth of BO and STANK
5. Pseudo oriental
While some of those reasons are a bit whimsical, you must admit that to someone you know that wears it at least ONE of them is excruciatingly true.

A great release none the less and i will continue to wear it until i cannot find it anymore. Two words to describe it, SHEER FALL!

onimoka
onimoka

Thank you dear Miki!!! OMG!!! It is just arrived and how do you think i feel, when i cannot even try it - my nouse is running crazy.....damn influenzia. Well, i know it is fantastic and i am so unconditionally happy to have it in mine collection. It is perfect for the autumn and early spring weather, if you ask me :)

EDIT: Aromatic, flowery-fresh & classy. MMM LOOOOVE IT!

birdy
birdy

really disappointed!!!! when i first use this it was mervellous rich expensive, after two months it smells stinky now, really disapointed me!!! i have the same experience with others perfumes!!!! i don't know what's wrong with them!!!!
now i'm searching for a confidence seller!

Woodelf
Woodelf

Tendre Poison is such an odd scent and yet strangely compelling to me. It is nothing like its sisters Midnight, Hypnotic and the original Poison. This poison is light, fresh and very fruity-floral. In fact, before I came to look up the notes in this concoction, I could have sworn that I was wearing a scent made from grape and lilac essences! The fruitiness and tuberose is quite overpowering on first spray, but this quickly moves to its middle notes upon drydown, most noticeably to my nose rose and freesia. After warm up, the musk and sandalwood come forward. I do not detect much honey and vanilla, and this Poison is sharper than the others.

For the price, however, it has poor lasting power. I've not had this on for an hour and already Tendre Poison is fading into the ether. I will keep this as a summer scent, but I much prefer Tendre Poison's more substantial sisters.

Added: now that I've had this on for a while, I can say that this reminds me strongly of J Lo Glow. Checking the notes in Glow, I can see it shares many of them with Tendre Poison, but Tendre Poison is thicker and slightly more citrusy. Still - amazing similarity!

macoolina
macoolina

Very weird scent... yes! I wanted it so bad, last 4 years, but now that I got it, I don't like it at all!

tenshilove
tenshilove

i had this and i never liked my brother allways asked me if i was using a man fragance is a very weird scent not for everybody and it's a very mature frangance mostly over 70 years old

*vintage (longer skinny bottle) review*

Aaaaah, Poison Tendre! The olfactory equivalent of Roberta Flack (and then Ms. Lauryn Hill) singing "Killing Me Softly"...something utterly fresh and smooth, yet dark and hauntingly beautiful. I find this to be a perfect name (and packaging) for this scent. It smells sweet, fresh and soft; but lurking underneath all that innocence is something that would "do what it had to" and feel no guilt whatsoever. TENDRE is not unlike a charming and angelic child who has been trained in the arts of assassination.

The opening of this delightfully precocious perfume is a well-balanced combination of warm sharp woods framing bittersweet citruses and the unusual inclusion of asafoetida. This is a plant-based aromatic with such charming folk names as "devil's dung" and "stinking gum"! It is a resin-like gum made from the sap of stems and roots of the FERULA ASSAFOETIDA plant (giant fennel) and is native to Persia (Iran/Iraq). It is extremely potent (read: nasty!) in its raw form, but when cooked it has the aroma of sauteed garlic and leeks. It adds a strange thick, though not unpleasant, vaguely medicinal aroma here; in just the right amount so as not to "gag" you but adds something unique and a hint of danger and intrigue to the scent. As this tender poison dries a bit (begins flowing through you), it changes from something odd and a bit bracing to something beautiful and floral. It is almost like moist flowers of tuberose and freesia (dusky and dry, but sweet and potent) have been heavily sprinkled with honey dust; while rose and jasmine add a very sophisticated "femme fatale" edge. The end of this gorgeous perfume trails off your skin with creamy sandalwood and muskiness, embraced with a lovely vanillic glaze and the amazing sensuality of heliotrope. Poison Tendre is perhaps the most passive aggressive scent I have (thus far) encountered; it comes on "strong" and bold, then seduces you with an almost insidious sweetness, before laying you down to sensual delights that blur the line between love and lust, wrong and right and ultimately pain and pleasure.

Sillage: great
Longevity: very good
Overall: 4.75/5

Why on Earth this was discontinued is beyond me! The ancients believed that anything close to perfection would draw the wrath of the Gods, maybe THAT is why DIOR discontinued this flanker. Of all the POISON versions released (original vintage POISON notwithstanding) Tendre is, without a doubt, my favorite. This version, despite all the power flowers, blends perfectly with my chemistry resulting in something unique and quite amazing. Forgoing the dark fruits of the original and the heavy incense, this is a "poison" no doubt; but works its way into you with green tendrils of freshness, as opposed to surrounding you with a thick violet fog. THIS is what I imagine Poison Ivy (played by Uma Thurman), from the Batman movie, would wear. Very green, very enchanting, captivating and exotic...but DEADLY in high doses.

_lolita_
_lolita_

This was the first perfume I chose and bought myself as a teenager in the 90´s and it was my first "big" love too.
I remember that back then it cost a fortune but I just had to have it.
It resembled exactly what I was experiencing that time: being rebellious, trying to live rock ´n´roll and weltschmerz on one side; but also first tender love, times of great longing and sentiment on the other hand.
This appealing duality to me is represented by the smell of Poison Tendre. Warm and cold, soft yet harsh somehow but never disturbing.
The flowery notes represent the gentler side, which get mixed up with incencey whiffs of defiance.
Unfortunately it is discontinued now, I would love to smell it once in while just for memory sake.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

This was the perfume that I worn during my first years at work years ago, and thinking about it brings old memories back and I can still remember how much I love this perfume.....subtle and discreet but nor overpowering. The best smelling from the POISON family. Thanks for this, house of Dior. Two thumbs up!

piapedersen
piapedersen

This is the only member of the Poison Family that I like and would wear if I had it on my shelf. The others are too heavy, too strange or maybe just too much. This is fresh, stands out and has a lot of the notes I prefer

Pari88
Pari88

I absolutely love this perfume. It screams sensuality. Look at me enjoy me but do not touch me because you will tarnish me that is how divine I am..lol really beautiful perfume. Changes with ones chemistry, so if you like light flowery perfumes but don't like deep flowery perfumes this isnt for you. It smells "vintage" type but then again like every perfume you gotta try it before you can say for yourself. The honey is definetely there, a dry honey, the asafoteda as well (which makes any perfume smell "tendre") You would think by the notes it is best in summer, but I would say winter! It is very hard to find, much like my beloved sicily :-( but get it while you can and stock up! it is truly a winner.
Chypre Floral

theconnection
theconnection

Another example of an edition of an existing fragrance that didn't do quite as well as expected yet has a strong customer base who long for it's return!

olga1780
olga1780

Tendre is exactly what it is....to my nose Tendre Poison is the most subtle of all the poisons. It's hard to descrive but it is kind of an elusive scent, you know it's there because you walk in a cloud of perfume like with most Diors, but at the same time when you sniff your wrist you don't smell anything distinctive. Very unique composition, can't compare it to anything else. Elegant and seductive. Perfect for summer. Sillage and longevity are average, not as huge as the rest of the poisons. I was lucky to buy a large bottle for a baragin, but my advice to those who are wondering and never tried it before, buy it only if you stumble across a good deal on Ebay, don't waste your money paying an astronomical price.
If you spend close to a $ 100, you might be disapointed as this poison is not a tremendous statement making perfume.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

Not good chemistry with this one. I tried it so many times but I got tired, I did not like it at all, it was a gift, that is why I didn't give it to someone else. But in my sister's skin smelled great !

Irisversicolore
Irisversicolore

Asa foetida is described as "a plant that smells rotten eggs". It's still used in Indian traditional medicine or as a condiment in a few countries. Using it in the opening of a perfume was certainly a challenge for Dior...

Poison tendre is a well build perfume, original, maybe too loud for me. Still, I bought it because it has a lot of caracter and a "je ne sais quoi" that intrigued me. I finally gave it to a friend because it kept smelling like an annoying ripe tomato on me!

No offense to the Poison tendre lovers: it's definitely a member of the Poison family and I'm glad I could try it before it disappeared.

kolciag
kolciag

Finally have one and i'm soooo happy :) It's such a beautiful smell, one of my favourite from Poison family, but i have to say that I love them all.

Strong perfume, mostly I like the honey notes, which come out after a few minutes :)

Really i'll never understand why it's discontinued :(( Must make some reserves :>

biancaloren
biancaloren

never gave me a headache, always a pleasure to wear! made my mouth water! love love love this one - so sad it is gone, too soon at that.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

It is sad that this has been discontinued.. A let down for all Poison fans. However the name of this fragrance is misleading. There is NOTHING really Tender about this Poison.. It comes out very strong almost harsh with it's bright boast of floral bouquet. It is like walking in the amazon seeing the rainfall in the distance, as you stumble upon a green tree you grab a branch but do not notice that hidden on the branch is a green mamba! ( snake ) It strikes @ you the moment you grab the branch. This is exactly how Tender is. Lovely, yet deceiving. It stays floral throughout it's life with wet green pastures lingering along. A see a mature woman wearing this beauty in the spring/summer days. Classy this is, & it last all day on me @ least 10+ hours & it projects very nicely. If you can find this, I say nab it before it becomes extinct! The vintage version is preferred if you can get it.

lyn yu
lyn yu

I like Tendre Poison but I seldom use it. Since it is discontinued, I want it to last longer of whats left of it. :(

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

I remember the time my mom gave this to me as a souvenir.
Really sparkling and fresh scent for spring or summertime.
I miss it dearly.
I would like to take re-run with this.

Vita-mine
Vita-mine

Why why why Dior has discontinued this little evil Poison?

Lady Love
Lady Love

I really like Dior's Poison family, i think they are unique and timeless, but now i know the reason why Tendre Poison is gradually disappearing.

This is a green, sharp, floral scent, a more elegant and almost identical copy of Cabotine. Don't offend the first Poison, this is not a light version, Tendre is Totally Different!

hapiyogurt
hapiyogurt

I remember my mother wearing this perfume all the time when I was little. Whenever she embraced me, I detested the smell of it. She told me that it's Tendre Poison by Dior. As a kid, I told her "it is poison indeed, cuz it kills my nose".

Now, as a teen, I appreciate the smell. I do get a few comments on it. I'm surprised a few family members are able to guess what perfume I am wearing :) This may not be my favourite, but it lasts long.

beatrix75

lovely nice in this before spring times!!!

primadonna35

İ adore this perfume,lovely,gorgeous...

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

Asafoetida seems to have a very individual smell. i never smellt this before trying Tendre Poison.
it's characteristic and distinctive for this perfume.
this spice seems to have been very popular in fragrances from the early 80's to late 90's. now days can t find any perfume with Asafoetida in it. pitty. it's a very interesting smell.

Tendre Poison opens very soft spiced juicy mandarine/bergamotte accord with a warm and creamy rosewood, this one which is very characteristical for the whole poison range.
this perfume has a balmy sensation from top to bottom and it smells indeed 'green' in a exotic mystical way liek Eden from Cacharel, but more gentle... in the heart a delicious honey accord sweetens the powdery tuberose and cool freesia, in the background a nice smelling rose is whispering tempting trails.
creamy woody base with hints of vanilla and a lovely heliotrope.

all in all a very round and easy to wear composition. longlasting, great sillage.... tender !

sjbst17
sjbst17

my favorite of the poisons. I've smelled poison...and owned hypnotic poison but this one i've bought several bottles though not recently. has a very distinctive smell. it's warm, pleasant and subtly seductive.

At first light green and then I notice very nice flowers. This is not a loud scent as Poison. Very nice to wear every day. Fresh. light and very female-ish. And I have to add - the basenote gives a light hint of fresh crisp mint on me - very nice but mint is not includeed in the perfume at all. Lovely scent.

Först känns den lite grön sen uppenbarar sig blommorna. Härligt mjuk, blommig utan att vara tung eller "skrikig" men ändå tydlig. Härlig varje-dag-doft! I basnoten upplever jag en lätt fläkt av krispig mint - mint ingår inte alls i parfymen men ändå känner jag den - men bara en aning. Jättehärlig doft!

Lingonberry
Lingonberry

I can hardly detect any of the basenotes at all on my skin. I wonder if I got a defected bottle or if has gone wrong. By the description I would think that it would be a "green" perfume with a warm drydown, but this is not what I'm experiencing. The fragrance starts off with a really sharp smell almost like a floor cleaner and pretty much stays like that. The staying power is very good though.
I also do not smell any ressemblence to original poison although many of you have mentioned there is. Really really weird... Anything that is said to have vanilla in it usually smells strongly of vanilla on me, but with this one there is none.
What do you all think, is there something wrong?

Edit Aug 6 :
Coming here with my head in my armpit...I have made a 180° turn. For me and my skin, this is something to wear in hot and humid climate.

A soft, at the same time strong and intensive dewy green, slightly powdery scent. It turns spicier as it evolves. The intensity fades and the scent is back where it started but now accompanied with a warmth. Being the same bottle as tried earlier, I'm almost shocked with the difference I've just experienced. Btw this is for the apple shaped bottle so it's the reformulated version.

Both sillage and longevity are great, as expected for high quality juice.

Also, with the reformulated version I have a large problem: my nose blocks it, to the point where I'm absolutely not able to smell anything of it. I have to wait, letting my sensory system catch a break and then a couple of sniffs are ok until it is blocked again. Synthetic musk?

I've acquired a bottle of the vintage version and with this I do not have the sensory overload problem of blocking out.

Glamourcide
Glamourcide

I've always loved this one on sample cards and other people, but have never tried it on my skin until yesterday.
Success!
On first spray, it smelled identical to the original Poison - my all-time favourite, but I already own it so why waste money on this? Then the middle notes came through and I gagged - on me, the freesia and orange came through all wrong, it smelled kind of acidic and just plain nasty.
Thankfully that only lasted a few minutes, and then the drydown - ahhhh! Vanilla, musk and sandalwood are must-haves in my fragrance collection, and the combination in Tendre Poison really gave me cause to smile. Sometimes these scents just don't work 'properly' on me, but Tendre Poison smelled just like vanilla and musk should - delicious! It was heavy and sensuous and sweet and creamy, but at the same time it was much more wearable and suitable for daytime (and hot weather) than the original Poison.
I'm going to try it again another day, but I can guarantee that Tendre Poison is going to make its way into my perfume shelf... sometime soon! It has its moments but the reward is worth the wait.

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

For you whou don´t know: unfortunately, Tendre Poison has been discontinued...

beatrix75

i have and i like but i not juse sooo much even i dont understed why

lilou
lilou

One of my first perfumes : I will always love it ! I was 17 more or less. It was punchy, modern, alive, young and sweet. Its name is perfect. I'm very sad because I've lost the refillable bottle I had during a house moving.

I used to like this green Poison back in time, never loved, but it became more and more annoying to my nose. It's still a very different scent, one of the kind, different from original beautiful powerhouse (vintage)Poison, yet similar as a little sister. After the big bomb Poison, this one came as a relief because it's more gentle, fresher and greener, but that kind of "green" made me nauseous after a short while and became a big no-no. so I put it in the dislike category. I don't know exactly why. Anyway don't expect the typical fresh green clean simple fragrance that the name could trigger.
No way. It's one of the Poisons! I should try it again on my skin after so many years and see what happens!
Lasting power was very good and also sillage, that nice sillage that moves with you. The bottle is so beautiful!

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Tendre Poison is really quite similar to Poison, especially in the topnotes. At first I thought it would be a watered down version of Poison, but as it developed, I realized I was wrong. This fragrance is citrus and green and maybe the freshest perfume I've ever smelled, while still being floral and powdery. This perfume has been done very well, and the longevity and sillage are off the charts! The drydown is a beautiful soapy scent that makes me smell bath fresh all day. It makes me feel young, clean, energetic, and feminine. What more could you ask for?

icekat
icekat

TENDRE POISON is a floral beauty with a dark twist. It is unique and exciting to wear.

The feeling is almost unreal. It does not feel like a typical floral cute bouquet. There is something about this perfume that makes me feel like I am exploring gorgeous exotic garden on an alien planet. There are stunning large flowers with exotic forms and intoxicating fragrances in the air but behind their tempting beauty there is something dangerous lurking in the shadows. Perhaps it is the flowers themselves, attractive but fatal. This danger is mixed with almost sexual tension. The feeling is intense and exhilarating.

The opening reveals strong woody spicy character. It starts of fresh with bergamot and mandarin blast but the wood notes with asafoetida take over very soon bringing almost smoky earthy spicy tone.
The perfume slowly reveals honey and flowers as the heart notes. Tuberose, rose and freesia create very strong creamy floral scent wrapped with slight sweetness of honey. The blend is powerful but extremely beautiful. It is like a big orchestra playing a concerto. The individual instruments are loud on its own but they blend together creating a gorgeous masterpiece. This is a rare perfume where tuberose works for me.
The base notes are honey like creamy woods with a touch of musk. They create very smooth and warm dry down.

The sillage is outstanding. You only need a touch to enjoy this perfume. One thing for sure – apply only a small amount. It is fatal in large doses (smile). The longevity is outstanding too – it will last all day and well into next day. I absolutely love this perfume and reserve it to wear on special occasions.

guest_beatrix-göteborg
guest_beatrix-göteborg

shame to they disconekted this very sexy and feminal poison its truly one off the most exaiting fragrance ever lovvvve

Quite an unique perfume this is!! This is the high end sister of Cabotine!

Continuing my travels down the fated but not always so poisonous path of Agent Purple flankers, I have arrived at TENDRE POISON, and what a surprisingly not-so-tender elixir it is!

I actually spilled my sample vial down my décolleté and suffered from an instantaneous headache, along with a distinct déjà senti experience as a flash of purple lights pulsated in my brain until at last the scent had dissipated enough for me to get my wits about me again.

From there, the composition morphed into a very strong white floral soapiness, somewhat similar to PURE POISON but quite a bit less floral and quite a bit more soapy. Bright white soap, to be more precise.

Strong stuff, this flanker is! In fact, on taking another look at the vial, which I thought I had nearly emptied, I find that it is still 80% full! Phew! Hats off to Dior for not skimping on whatever these powerhouse components are, but honestly, this should be called a parfum, not an edt. Why there's enough in this vial to scent an entire pallet--in the stevedore sense--of soap!!!!

I'll have to try this one again in a nanodose before I can issue my final verdict...

poison
poison

If I would have to classify the long disputed Poison perfumes that gave birth to 'loud and bawdy' polemics, I would classify  them in two or three classes.
First, the class of the cold and dark perfumes, with Tendre Poison and Midnight Poison as the cold perfumes.
Then, Poison and Midnight Poison as the dark perfumes.
However in the second class of the hot, the warm perfumes after Hypnotic Poison, Poison again  straddles this class.
Now, the class of the light poisons, then it is Pure Poison, that honestly doesn't say too much for me, just a light floral pleasant scent, but with a nice bottle.
I like to call Tendre Poison, the scent of the loneliness.......I never found in my life such and unique and strange perfume.

Life becomes a ceaseless waiting.
Waiting to live, waiting to die, waiting for our dreams to become reality.  Sometimes I find myself in such a situation and Tendre Poison is there with me to remind me of how cold an lonely we feel because of this world we live in. Some perfumes make me think of carnal stuff, but this one.......   being so green and cold reminds me of the forest after a storm with a humid, windy and cold weather. When you feel that you need to hug someone but you are completely alone and lost out there and there is no one there for you on whose shoulder you can cry or to protect you.
TP has the power to make a hot summer day seem colder and bearable.This is one of the scents for which I have huge respect for it's originality.
One of the very few situations where the concept that stands behind the smell fits so well with the final result-the fragrance, the name and the bottle. A very well done perfume, that unfortunately is hard to find. I am lucky guy though, since I have it and although the temptation is big to wear it, I prefer to spray it rarely cause I know I won't be able to find a new bottle soon.
Tendre Poison is such a cunning perfume that if you aren't cautious this one can suffocate you easily.
Another masterpiece from Mr. Edouard Flechier.

scent_lover
scent_lover

i really really love this scent! too bad the production of it is over

greenfaerie38
greenfaerie38

To me, this smells like harsh cleaning products made by a hippie. Obsessively natural, yet still noxious. It's a shame, because I hoped this would be a Poison that I could wear in the daytime, but instead this is just a sharp green smack in the face.

janudy
janudy

This smelled similar to the original bars of Dove soap on me--except a bit more green and with more citrus in the beginning. This is what I thought the Clean perfume line should have smelled like. Overall--I liked this quite a bit, it had great longevity and medium sillage on me. It's soft without being powdery, clean without being harsh, and very comfortable to wear.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

An amazing scent that I question "Are you really tender? I find you more elegant!"

The Asafoetida and Brazilian rosewood are the first notes that are given off from my wrist after testing. It smells of a rather expensive soap or an aldehyde (almost that of Chanel's no. 5)

The rest of the notes on my wrist were floral but woody.

I wonder where the sweet notes have gone? Maybe my skin did not absorb them well...

Nether the less, a charming and tendre parfum.

DriHonne
DriHonne

I have a love story with Tendre Poison. This was the first perfume I got from a boyfriend that I was deeply in love with. A couple of years later, the boyfriend became my husband and I worn Tendre Poison in our wedding. It was a small ceremony (5 people only) but full of joy and happiness. I got sad when I heard it was discontinued so I will do all my best to make my bottle last.

:-)

guest_lealeo
guest_lealeo

Does anyone know where and if Tendre Poison can be faound anywhere? I for one love it, and miss it deeply.

panda0410
panda0410

Is this discontinued? Don't see it on the Dior site anymore or in store either. I had this back in the late 90s, cold, chypre green floral is something closer to an accurate description of it. This beautiful, intoxicating white floral perfume rendered me completely disabled after inducing one of the worst migraines I have ever had in my life... I had bought the 30ml bottle, determined not to be deterred and thinking perhaps the migraine was a one off I tried again - and never again after that. The second migraine of epic proportion was enough to make me rid myself of this perfume. Had the migraine not been part of the purchase package I might well have kept it and then bought another. Pity, it was beautiful.

mocha43
mocha43

Go figure- I recently bought some from e-bay and it smelled like water so I returned it. Then got the real deal that I remember from the 90's and it smells tender and lovely on me. The diversity of fragrance perception by our members is amazing. There is nothing more personal than how a scent will smell on individuals. Then too. is the received perfume genuine? Is it, perhaps, spoiled and off scent? It is an adventure.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Poison Tendre: a love it or hate it fragrance, and I neither love it nor hate it!
I think it would make a difference if I applied this poison a bit more freely, but I prefer to experience this in the small dose, the way it really should be worn.

Greenish, definitely not fresh--a bit more tender than many have painted it-but still harsh and sharp as many Diors--edgy as the dangerous chemicals that make them. I don't smell asafoetida, thank goodness, but I get the effect.

The green here seems to be along the lines of Cabotine by Gres, but much softer (wipes forehead in relief)
And the heart? Tuberose! White flowers--sweet? Yes. But sugary? no! Where does the honey come in? What chemical gives this sweet impression? This is very tuberosy--but not a powerhouse like Poison, and mercifully not as heavy.

I do enjoy the scent hours later--it's simply a soft white floral, reminiscent of the listed notes--not so green anymore, indeed soapy, but not quite as soapy as I anticipated.

This is not the most natural floral smell I've ever met though--not at all! Overall, it's wearable and likeable as a floral, interesting enough-perfumey and possibly pretty, but not ethereal--nothing quite as vibrant as the advertisement promised--but who could fall completely for that illusion anyway?

Nicole79
Nicole79

Tendre Poison is kind of "green", exotic tipe of fragrance. Like Missk said "tropical"...hmm...I don't like it...
I rather buy Pure Poison(not a favorite ;)) than this one !!!

guest_dirtyd
guest_dirtyd

how i hate it! it's way too poisonous for me. i have it, i wore it a couple of times but i still can't stand it. i don't know, all i can smell is poison, i don't get the gentle part. it lasts for days, too. gives me headaches. sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

I first smelled it when I was in college. I think it's the softer, feminine and unoffensive version of the original Poison. I fell in love that time with this one. This one is a pick when I have to go on a date at evening/night.
Yeah I agree with the reviews below mentioned that this one has the same opening with the original but the middle and base is floral and softer than the elder.

rotorres
rotorres

The fact is, Dior is King!I totally agree with Zvoncica.The opening was (scarily) similar to poison.But after that it is so nice and flowery,softer,way more wearable than the Original poison.Tendre has excellent staying power and silage.Dior perfumes are never a waste of money IMHO.You do get what you're paying for.I've kissed a lot of perfume toads and found very few princes.Dior is King.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Opening of Tendre Poison blasted in my face with the same strength and notes as original Poison. I believe that their opening is exactly the same! Thank god I didn’t base my opinion of Tendre solely on first thirty minutes. For the rest of the day I enjoyed the divine floral soapy perfume living in the tiny drop applied that morning.

Tendre is a florist shop in the 5th Avenue filled with white flowers. Freesia, jasmine and orange blossom. The most natural floral smell bottled.

Tendre is a black pearl necklace. Dark as eye of Kleopatra and smooth as body oil. Elegant and outstanding.

Tendre is Valentino`s Haute couture red dress. Closed up to the neck with completely bare back. Watch the silluete of the woman wearing that dress dancing to Strangers in the night.

After 100 reviews I am quite sure that Tendre Poison is the sexiest scent out there.

Kristel
Kristel

Not Bad!, it is flowery and feminine fragrance, which is lighter than a classic POISON.

I think that TENDRE POISON is impulsive and seductive fragrance.
Quite floral and long lasting.

Bottle is pretty, i like it on a light. :)

allexa27
allexa27

The most poisoness ,seductive,magnetic, of all poisons!11My favourite.!I am a real lucky that it fits with my chemistry. Too bad it is very hard to find in my country ,because this is the Poison which is not so favourite here.Women prefer Pure or Hytpnotic poisons,but i dont.This is the real deal!I feel like a very speciallady wearing it.Very clssy and sexy frag!You have to have courage to wear it,lol,couze it is not for the faint hearted

The ultimate feminine classy scent.
When someone is wearing this and they walk past you, you'll want to follow them, it's truly a beautiful fragrance.
Sadly, the last bottle i bought didn't smell anything like it should have, it wasn't a fake, it was bought from a department store and cost plenty.
The thing is, i won't buy it again not after the last one.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Asafoetida.Do a background botanical-genealogy check on this ingredient and you'll be astonished.

Nothing tender about this poison.
Sharp,fierce,wild,bitter.I love it.

Like a bitter alcoholic drink.Like a dangerous snake in the garden of urban eden.A woman wearing this should be on top of situations, a bit bossy.
NOT suitable for a layed back person,NOT a comfort scent,NOT a relax&seduce scent.
A green crystal of power.Make it or break it.

sky76sky
sky76sky

For me: headache in a bottle....nothing gentle here! Invasive of personal space & too tarty for my nose. Sweet, sickly, cloying & clinging - an overkill of florals with a high-pitched sugar content. If you want to cause a bow-wave of scent as you stalk by, this is the scent for you....but be wary with how much you use or you could have people dropping like flies in your wake.

The colour could mislead you into thinking you were testing a fresh, green-floral....this green is a deadly one: asafoetida & supersonic tuberose makes Kiselina's comment about absinthe spot on! A toxic fog of armour to the world!

Lasting power is good - once it's on you it will not wash off! Heady & thick it has an almost 80's shoulder-pad brashness.

The 'poison' part is well-named & well-suited as a deadly daytime scent for a vampy night time temptress, but not this one.

Interesting fragrance I must say.

Following in the footsteps of the original Poison, Tendre Poison is strong, outstanding, bold and definitely not something for the shy.

This fragrance is edgy, unique and strangely exquisite. Tendre Poison is like a massive jumble of woods, musk, vanilla, citrus, sweet honey and white florals, which surprisingly works.

The sillage is incredibly strong, almost enough to knock someone out with one spray, but it is because of this that I love it so.

I find something raw and oddly sexual about this scent, perhaps almost tropical and jungle-like. It has that ability to release the animalistic instincts that are hidden deep beneath our exteriors. An extremely arousing and rich fragrance which I personally recommend to the women of this world that dare to be different.

amelie
amelie

I have long wished, when I finally came to this I was disappointed-this is a heavy smell, and definitely the worst poison of all editions to me. Tendre Poison is full of flowers so outstanding that it is impossible to enjoy the scent, which does not match with a name that implied something tender. Even the color of the bottle warns of strength I did not expect. Tendre Poison is anything but tendre. Regardless of all, these small bottles of poison editions are one of the most beautiful and I really like Midnight Poison.

sashenka
sashenka

I got all excited from reading the reviews of this, it sounded like it would suit me perfectly. Finally I got a chance to test it...it feels like someone is trying to kill you. "Poison", for real. It feels like being wrapped in a heavily perfumed shawl and slowly suffocating to death. It made tears instantly come to my eyes. This is like bug spray, but for killing people, so fitting name.

lilinah
lilinah

For some odd reason, i decided i had to get some of this recently discontinued fragrance. It's far from my usual rich orientals - i'm trying to expand what i wear. I thought it might be good for hot sunny days.

It is very sharp and bright, and a bit loud, and far better for summer nights than days. It is not sexy or seductive, but hard-headed, with somewhat harsh citrus top notes, barely lightened by the flowers in its heart. And definitely beware of putting on too much - it is sharp. On me, at least, this Poison is not Tendre.

I wear it rarely, but i'm practicing wearing these "light" fragrances, and decided to give it another try tonight, and it was suitable.

mrolfhus
mrolfhus

Where Poison on me smelled like things long dead, the Tendre Poison totally rocked! Ah, the whims of chemistry!

Aalia
Aalia

This perfume has an energetic opening.
Itś lively, fresh, and green. The spice and citruses are dancing, soft, and sweet-not too sweet; also not too sharp. The bottle and the name do a good job representing the scent-the bright color and iridescent hues match the scentś springtime garden bouquet style; yet, keeping the classic form of elegant mysterious Poison in the composition and heart. Flowers and more flowers, brightened by Freesia and orange blossom; mellowed by honey; conquer the skin and the heart here. Sensuos and lush Sandalwood and a velvety Vanilla are the strongest in the base notes; the two shift back and forth, never settling down to something flat or boring. I applied many, many drops before it developed well on my skin, before I could trully appreciate the notes. It can be an excellent gift perfume, being a nice mixture of elements and style, not too candy like or too contrived, not too musky and sexy; I believe this perfume has great variation-by the perception and taste of each wearer, and it has a note or two for every one !

Zocha
Zocha

bathe in it - it will kill ya, but a small amount makes soft, sensual, fresh and spicy impression on my skin

arianperfume
arianperfume

Fresh, spicy floral. Lasts a long time on me, was my first real perfume(8th grade, I received it as a gift in 1995). Very similar to the first Poison but softer. I love this and I still have a bottle I just purchased, in fact I am wearing it right now, it's been 12 hours and I can still smell it on me(and others also) which I like very much indeed:)Luca Turin said he doesn't like it but I sure do and I will always will.Gives a feeling of carefree and hapinness each time i wear it.

barbiot35
barbiot35

Very soft, sensual fragrance with light floral and a little green notes... But it could only caress anybody, not poison!...
And has poor-no staying power:(

Migotka
Migotka

I think this is the worst out of the line. Poison indeed! Not tender however, and it is very far away from subtle... It is very strong, and although I cant find it in notes, the only thing I can smell is here mint. Very strong, like in a cough syrup. Maybe it gets better after a while, but first couple of minutes kill my sense of smell efficiently enough not to want to try it again.

kiselina
kiselina

This one is different, definitely not for everybody. It wraps like a mysterious, enchanting veil. A dark, elegant fragrance, which would go together well with absinthe and gothic music.

In my opinion it's opposite to seductive, i use it when i want to respect people and create a fence between myself and the rest of the world.

azuriiita
azuriiita

The most dangerous of Poison line... if you want a true "tendre poison" is better chose Pure Poison.
This one could be disgusting to people around you... I only can imagine this fragrance on a lady, that almost never shows a smile
Right now, Im know why this smell bad to me, (although ingredients inside are commonly suitable to make a nice perfume)... because has asafoetida ... this scent could be nauseating
For this reason and the strong combination of others scents, the use of this fragrance must be very cautious... ¡not for everybody surely! and not for whichever occasion... If you like this one, be careful :)

I love it!! But I think it depends on your skin. You have to find your fragrance... and it will be maybe a long search.

Natalia
Natalia

It's nice when you get a small smell of it, but DON'T put too much on because you will be smelling it for the next week, it gets to the stage where it starts to give you a headache if you wear too much!

sandrina_bambina
sandrina_bambina

Light coquette made by Dior house. If you think it`s innocent and fresh, don`t forget, its still little poison:)))

Poison Tendre by Dior 3.83 out of 5 based on 936 ratings and 160 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Poison Tendre fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Poison Tendre, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Poison Tendre by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Poison Tendre by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.