Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Remember Me Dior for women

Remember Me Dior for women
dislike

Remember Me by Dior is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Remember Me was launched in 2000. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson. Top notes are yuzu, hiacynth and bergamot; middle notes are mimosa, violet, lilac, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are iris, sandalwood and cedar.

Yuzu Hiacynth Bergamot

Mimosa Violet Lilac Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

iris Sandalwood Cedar

Be Sparkling

Remember Me Fragrance Reviews

Red Rose
Red Rose

To the lady who stated this smells like a deodorant, I'm afraid it's not any close to any deodorant & I tested way too many deodorants in my life. This fragrance is the only good memory left of high school. I've never smelled a fragrance this innocent in my whole life like this one, Guerlain champs-elysse doesn't even come close. I know, you may wonder why I haven't wrote any review as I had this scent in ( I had it ) section as my profile stated, it's because of the bad memories of high school & this remember me was like a soft clean innocent breath of an angel that carries me away after a bad long day at school. I'm not that young anymore, I'm in my thirties & not in my eighteenths anylonger. I talked to dior long time ago about returning back this perfume to the market & they refused. Maybe these kind of scents are no longer popular among this generation. If dior ever decided it's time to return this back as one shot, it would be like retuning my youth again with a good memories this time as a mature woman. I may keep it as a bedtime scent though.

megkaybeee
megkaybeee

My aunt passed this to me over years ago, hasn't finished yet. I think the scent is quite powdery, smells nice, light and clean though, but I'm just a fond fan of floral, and fruity kind of perfume so this isn't one of my favorites yet. My ex smelled it and even thought it was just a deodorant.

kylexora
kylexora

This perfume is still available in my country. PM me if you would like to have it. I will quote the price for you.

guillermostf
guillermostf

you deffinitely will remember it. Very nice fragrance. for day and night, flowers always fit good in any time. 3 & 1/2 stars. Long lasting too. The problem is you can't find it in stores anymore. Why Dior stop making the best parfums ever like it, dune, higher, tendre poison...?

Delicate mostly floral fragrance with the leading hyacinth and lilac notes. This fragrance is not sweet and smells natural enough. I like it, but it seems to me a little bit simple.

nevine
nevine

yes you just need to tell it remember me for ever...its a master piece.

Redpula
Redpula

Wow I love the scent of this in a woman. I saw a 5ml vial a while ago, only piece but I didn't buy because I dont have any idea until now, that like Dior I love Dior, it is a limited edition. I regret that I opted to buy Aqua Di Gio than this one. I will hop back to that store later and see if it is still there and will plan to gift it to my sister.

Sarah Bas Eleazar

If you like 'Eau de Eden-Cacharel", you will like 'Remember me"

ioneb72
ioneb72

I have no words to describe this superb fragrance. I met my husband with this fragrance! Dior forever! This is was one of his best!

orchidlover
orchidlover

This scent is a full of lily-of-the-valley aroma with a hint of soapy smell.
It is interesting that the drydown is completely similar to Lacroix Tumulte: I smell the same creamy way and because of this it seems I used Tumulte.
I can't stand the pure lily-of-the-valley scents, so it is not exciting for me at all.

harlequin1572
harlequin1572

I am a DIE-HARD Dior fan, it's my #1 house, AND I absolutely love lilac and lilly-of-the-valley, so it goes against every fiber of my being to say this, but this turned out so unimaginative and borderline synthetic on me. Ydee's review (the first one) is more-or-less how it turned out - green, flowery, and basically unnoticeable - but with a stronger "meh" overtone. This does not exude fresh or *living* flowers, nor is it invigorating, or in any sense novel... not even a spin on a familiar concept. It's just a green & sharp (galbanum-sharp!.. I think it's the syntheticy mimose & violet) flower-reminiscent soapy scent. Completely replaceable to those who don't have a specific & pleasant association with it in their memory. I'm honestly disappointed that such a sweet name got so grossly misused.

(This is probably harsher than it needs to be, and certainly the harshest thing I've said about a perfume so far, but a powerhouse like Dior really should have known better!)

myrrhmaid
myrrhmaid

To my untrained nose this is like a weaker version of Girard's Lysval . I love them both.

Yes, it's too bad it was limited because it was really brilliant. It's a soft and delicate floral. The right woman for this perfume would be a thoughtful and quiet woman, but one whom everyone listens to and would not interrupt when she does choose to speak. The kind of woman who dresses respectably and never flirts...but her boyfriend certainly knows how sexy she is in the privacy of their apartment!

Sarah Bas Eleazar

This perfume is delicious, it is as "Chloe Innocence".
Dior...dior... the scent is very strong!
I love it :)

guest_Chara
guest_Chara

It was my favourite EVER... I would really want it to be launched again! Incredible!!!

guest_Farah
guest_Farah

I was given this perfume by my boyfriend in year 2000. He bought it in Caribbean.
Since, I have used hundreds of perfums of most expensive and luxury brands. I never had such a fragrant.
When i was wearing this perfume EVERYBODY was turning their heads after me, when i was walking by and Almost Every person asked me which perfume i was wearing. I have been searching for it ever since. But, limited edition.

guest_guest_collie
guest_guest_collie

why can't they bring this back??? as well as the rest of the limited ed!

guest_Kayla
guest_Kayla

I miss this perfume! It was given to me my romantic boyfriend then. I have searched everywhere for it. But it's not there anymore just like how he is not in my life anymore.

guest_tropicalisland
guest_tropicalisland

I had it but unfortunately I lost it. Now I'm searching everywhere to buy again but limited edition.

this is one of the most romantic scent i had ever used. dreamy yet girly. very unique and yet easily recognisable. btw, does any one knows of a scent similar to this? i miss it so much.

smellysmellycat
smellysmellycat

Oh that was such a lovely and romantic fragrance with it's beautiful start with hiacynth.
I received this fragrance as a present from my mom. Awakes the nice memories.
A fragrance to remember.

aneliyas
aneliyas

I love this fragrance so much, unfortunattly it was limted edition and only that I can is " remeber this perfume"

Surreal
Surreal

Why o why o why was this a limited edition. This is the most amazing perfume I ever had.

ydee
ydee

This is very soft green at start, lovely, than it changes to bit sweeter soft flower mix, still soft green and fresh.
Very feminine, not strong, wearing it a delightful mix reaches my nose from time to time.
Can wear it everywhere where you do not want to attrack too much attention.

Remember Me by Dior 4.15 out of 5 based on 104 ratings and 24 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Remember Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Remember Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Remember Me by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Remember Me by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.