Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Sweet Sun Dior for women

Sweet Sun Dior for women
dislike

Sweet Sun Dior for women Pictures

Is it possible to capture the Sun and water in the same bottle? Dior has managed. They created Sweet Sun, a sensual fragrance which evokes the feelings of summer. The notes of this limited edition are just like sun light shimmering mixed with freshness of juicy mandarin and orange. Exotic middle notes bring in Tiare flower and jasmine, followed by vanilla, musk and ginger in the base. The bottle is reminiscent of a sunscreen lotion bottle. The fragrance includes pro-endorphin which gives a natural feeling of pleasure. It was created in 2004.

Orange Mandarin Orange

Ginger Jasmine Tiare Flower

Musk Vanilla

Sweet Sun Fragrance Reviews

Sweetiekitty
Sweetiekitty

Wow, the opening is gorgeous. Doesn't last too long, but I do love it!

Medea12
Medea12

This was Dior's ONLY NATURAL and also alcohol free fragrance. Too bad they discontinued such a sunny, summer scent. It seems that most cosmetic and designer companies out there prefer to make synthetic perfumes to mess up with our health..

Frayja
Frayja

How much I regret I didn't bought it when I had the chance!!!!Sweet Sun it is!

Fleurissima
Fleurissima

This is THE summer sunshine in a bottle. Aptly named Sweet Sun, it opens as a dual note of slight fresh floral mandarin mixed with warm vanilla. The scent is heaven throughout its wear and and after spraying this to my décolleté and arms, it makes my skin soft and velvety and almost creates a slight glow. Beautiful!

This is not a typical beach/summer scent but more of a happy, luxe, sunny fragrance.

I have yet to come across something similar to this scent, and I am sure I am not the only one to say this but I still long for Dior to bring this beauty back!

WildDove
WildDove

Sweet Sun is a light amber topped with honey or sugar. The vanilla, flowers, oranges are very subtle. Very pretty scent. Too bad it was limited edition or discontinued.

LauriD
LauriD

Gorgeous! Why discontinue something so wonderful?!
I need to find a replacement. Help!

SweetSun
SweetSun

Wearing it today since a long time. Mmm... so sweet. Very lovely and subtile scent. It's not available anymore. Bad news. Why?!

Aspendina
Aspendina

wow just recieved this in a swap and I LOVE it. It really does smell like sun & water its so wonderful. Dior please bring this one back!!!!

lolipophead
lolipophead

It's such a shame it doesn't last longer on the skin....... gorgeous. I wear it, of course, in the sun, after swimming, all summer long. The only perfume to displace it has been Bobbi Brown's Beach.

Trekkey
Trekkey

One of my most favorite scents! I have been carefully wearing it on special occasions only because I don't want it to be gone!! In search for more! I have not found an every day scent that I love more and that lasts all day on me! If you love sweet, light scents that remind you of summer, you will LOVE this one!

elinamould
elinamould

I really like the smell, but not the feel on my skin. It feels a little bit soapy and sticky. It is quite a nice smell, though. Very summery, like a hot summer's eve by the beach.

pandorosa
pandorosa

smells like sun! bbeautiful, yummy scent without alcohol. you can use it under sunlight safely

jedikitty
jedikitty

****************************************
Has anyone got a sample of this for sale? I'd love to try it but can't find it on eBay... Message me if you can part with a sample of this scent, please.
****************************************

bliss
bliss

This was my favourite skin scent for the longest time. I would still wear it if I could find it. So many people complimented me on it! It was so soft and creamy and understated, perfect for everyday wear. Loved it!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

tanning lotion smell. Don't know why I bought this or why I lose my sense of taste and style in the summer- I'm probably so happy it's not raining I'll buy anything with 'Sun' written on it.

ChemistRhi
ChemistRhi

What is this supposed to do? Is it just an alcohol free fragrance or bronzing thing? Anyway, I found it in Debenhams the other day, it smells nice. . . simple kinda smell. Sweet, creamy orangey citrus. Lasted a long time on the tester ribbon too.

SmoothasSilk
SmoothasSilk

This fragrance is amasing to use even if u are going to the beach coz wont harm yr skin!!
Really smells like sun, sand and ocean all together!!!
Love it!

FUELedbyCHAOS
FUELedbyCHAOS

This is the exact smell of their self-tanners. If you've ever used them, you'll know it's a mimic. Delicious!

Sweet Sun by Dior 4.19 out of 5 based on 101 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dior Sweet Sun fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dior Sweet Sun, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sweet Sun by Dior. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sweet Sun by Dior represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.