Designers » D E » Woody Chypre « Groups

Ôponé Diptyque for women and men
dislike

leather
tobacco

Ôponé by Diptyque is a Woody Chypre fragrance for women and men. Ôponé was launched in 2001. The fragrance features turkish rose, saffron, spices, guaiac wood and cumin.

Turkish Rose Saffron Spices Guaiac Wood Cumin

Perfume Calligraphy Saffron
Zafferano

Ôponé Fragrance Reviews

diamondsr4ever
diamondsr4ever

I just got this as a free sample from Diptyque. Pepper,pepper and more pepper. Don't get any rose or saffron. Silage. Minimal and longevity weak. Perhaps my skin chemistry and Opone just don't mix. Try before you buy.

hannyd168
hannyd168

This is NICE perfume a bit spice less than the rose calligraphy, less than chloe intense... just like the nice soft tone but elegant not to soft to the point that you don't smell anything in 15 mins like the eau rose dyptique. lol :D therapeutic wise, it works... I keep on thinking about it after the sample sprayed on me so I can't say I could care less ;)

pepperoniann
pepperoniann

Hello guys, good news! Diptyque is relaunching this scent. You can find it in Diptyque boutique in USA and department stores in other countries soon. I personally can't wait to sample it.

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

wow, this is very strong at first. i smell a spicy rose with a hint of something herbal and green underneath. the saffron adds an interesting element, but i am not sure it really works with my skin chemistry unfortunately :/ something just seems off here, but i am not sure what it is. it's the underlying spicy-herbalness mixed with this rose, which is a bit sweet on me that somehow turns on my skin. bummer! i was so excited to try this and thought it would work well on me, but it doesn't and i shall have to scrub this one off.

judithmarianne
judithmarianne

My favourite spicy rose perfume. What a pity that it has been discontinued. I have a bottle that I bought in 2002 & am using it sparingly. I've tried to find its equivalent since. Paestum Rose comes close but the spices aren't as marked. Sa Majeste La Rose is too sweet. Maybe Nahema ?

girasolina
girasolina

belongs to the ranks of the perfumes that I find interesting and that intrigue me though only lasted a little more than a couple of hours on my skin .....

Aalia
Aalia

The scent starts out as a potent floral.
It made me think of white flowers and yellow flowers mixed together...like mimose and lily of the valley mixed...but it's not, it's the saffron-and it's blooming brightly.

I did not sense the rose so strongly.
The spices are fantastic. The spices came out after about two hours. As it winds down, the spices persist, and the sensation of woody notes is wonderfully prominent.

The sillage is excellent in the beginning of wear. So enjoyable that I could smell it all I wanted, when I moved slightly, or a breeze passed by my skin. In total, it has lasted four and a half hours on my arm, very faint now. And it's here at very last, that it becomes "masculine". A phrase that came to mind, from beginning to end of this scent, today was...(please permit me to wax poetic here)......"it seems like I am wearing nature"

imgcas
imgcas

I asked for a sample of this because I love rose notes mixed with spices. Unfortunately, I was disappointed with this scent. I can't get any of the notes listed. It smells to me like sweet wine (specifically Mistela, a type of wine from the south-east of Spain). It's quite strong and has good sillage. I wouldn't wear Opone but my boyfriend liked it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diptyque Ôponé fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Diptyque Ôponé, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ôponé by Diptyque. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ôponé by Diptyque represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque Tam Dao Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Lalique Perles De Lalique Molinard Habanita Diptyque Philosykos Etat Libre d`Orange Rien Diptyque Do Son Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Serge Lutens Borneo 1834 Mona di Orio Nuit Noire Guerlain Vol de Nuit Tauer Perfumes 08 Une Rose Chypree Frederic Malle Une Fleur de Cassie Christian Dior Bois D`argent L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Hermes 24 Faubourg