Designers » D E » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Eau de 34 Diptyque for women and men
dislike

herbal
Eau de 34 Diptyque for women and men Pictures

Eau de 34 by Diptyque is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. Eau de 34 was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Pescheux. Top notes are bitter orange, lemon, verbena, grapefruit, lavender, juniper berries, nutmeg, cinammon and birch leaf; middle notes are geranium and tuberose; base notes are cedar, patchouli, incense, labdanum and moss.

Bitter Orange Lemon Verbena Grapefruit Lavender Juniper Berries Nutmeg Cinammon Birch Leaf

Geranium Tuberose

Cedar Patchouli Incense Labdanum Moss

Mon Numero 9

Eau de 34 Fragrance Reviews

Martaynd
Martaynd

COMBO TIP: A bit of Narciso Rodriguez For Her (pink) body lotion on arms and spritzed Diptyque's Eau 34 ( white cap) over the wrists and on chest and clothes. They compliment each other well. After 10 minutes they have blended well. Ican detect each one, but not in a hard, defined, clashing kind of way. Like different flowers in the same garden and you like them all. DEC. 2015.

Housebliss
Housebliss

I'm surrounded by a slightly woody, citrus/floral fragrance while writing this. I've had it for a while, but I've never actually used it. I'm really liking it. It's giving me a smooth and soapy vibe, and it's very calming. No sharpness to speak of in this one. It's just cool and laidback.

I only did one spray on my inner elbow, and I'm smelling it around me constantly, so I would say projection is ace. Longevity is good as well. It's only been 3 hours since I applied, but it's not showing signs of fading yet. Would suit all occasions as well, and I'd probably use it any season.

Out of all the offerings from this house I've tried (I've sampled most), this one and Tarocco are my favourites.

If you like a somewhat soapy/woody/citrus scent, be sure to try this one. It puts you in a meditative state of mind.

aquadinka
aquadinka

This opens with citrus and some spice like a pricey fancy shampoo, which I'm a big fan of. But about 10 minutes later it's peppery powder. Reminds me a lot of Si Lolita which I own.

Very clean and not a bad scent, but pretty boring for the price.

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

In the store, this smelled really wonderful and spicy. I loved it. When I wore it at home, it opened in a masculine way, with citrus. I dislike that. The soft spices came out soon after and stayed for a long time. The sillage was great. However, after a few hours, I kept wondering how I was smelling Secret powder deodorant when I don't use it. It was this perfume! It turned EXTREMELY powdery on me after some hours. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing a big bottle.

temporalgrace
temporalgrace

This, to me, smells very masculine. I was hoping for a lot of juniper and pine, but unfortunately oakmoss and grapefruit are two notes that cause extreme difficulty in perfumes for me and I absolutely cannot stand this on. The grapefruit eventually mellows down to a more subtle, soapy citrus, but the mushroom-y smell of the oakmoss just keeps getting bigger and bigger until all that is left is oakmoss and grapefruit. Perhaps on the right man this would smell nice, but I'm having a very hard time getting past the moss in this composition.
EDIT: If you're looking for sillage/longevity, look no further. 30 minutes of vigorous scrubbing in the shower didn't budge this a bit.

Great citrus and fruit opening which turns ever so slightly soapy but never tips any balance too far. This is a good subtle scent I enjoyed it but it didn't blow me away.
Diptyquesque (hahah) all over really! Some triumphs but in the main just consistently likable but not exceptional fragrances, across the board.
I'd need to try it again to see if I could pick out more notes in this one.

Bartdino
Bartdino

Beautiful citrus edt with a good staying power for this kind of fragrance. Unisex more on the male side, soapy and clean in the best way and never too strong or over powerfull

I think that who speak about this as "too in face" make confusion with the first 34...

By the way it's very very nice fresh EDT with a good longevity

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

Kind of soapy, definitely detect some black currant accord in here. Very similar to Enchanted Forest by The Vagabond Prince minus the overdose of pine and excessive black currant. Too much on the masculine side in the drydown, too bad because the opening 10 minutes is lovely. Nice fresh scent for the guys.

MLK
MLK

I really wanted to like this perfume as I adore the original 34, however this is too citrus for me and not feminine at all. Good luck to those who can wear this, but I will just stick to the original.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

I love Diptyque with all my heart, they've managed to create some of my all time favourite scents, all packaged in the most sophisticated, black and white works of art.
I got 2 samples of this on my recent trip to Diptyque counter, as it's their new fragrance they are trying to push.

This is a VERY, very intense citrus smell. I have mixed feelings about it - reading from the notes it may seem complex, slightly floral and woodsy, however to my nose it smells mostly like a very, very pricey shampoo, with spicy citrus/lavender.
I really cannot detect incense or any florals. To me it's definitely a refreshing spring/summer creation, however I can't shake the idea of this being very bitter and shampoo-like. It's heavy and long lasting. You have to try it for yourself and I hope it works for you!

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

My God this is strong! It's very similar "to my nose" "on me" to Hermes Fabourg 24. Very strong and rich smelling, a bit too much for me. About 5 hours in and its still very strong. It's not bad, mind you, but you got to be very powerful about yourself to wear this. I mean powerful in your own mind, because I am a black belt, and it's a different kind of power. I have a sample which I ask for after the SA kept trying to get me purchase this one. I rather liked the lighter vanilla one, the name escapes me now. I didn't like many of these, no matter how natural all the ingredients were. Too much, too in your face. You know that lady that walks onto the elevator and you want to jump out the nearest window. She's wearing an expensive designer suit (skirt, not pants) and very confident in herself, like she's never going to die. Ah, I think I'll stick to my Guerlain :D

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diptyque Eau de 34 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Diptyque Eau de 34, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de 34 by Diptyque. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de 34 by Diptyque represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.