Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Particuliere Eau Parfume Diptyque for women and men

Particuliere Eau Parfume Diptyque for women and men
dislike

I have it: 7 I want it: 31

Particuliere Eau Parfume Diptyque for women and men Pictures Particuliere Eau Parfume Diptyque for women and men Pictures

Particuliere Eau Parfume is a part of Les Invites du 34 collection, created to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Diptyque. The collection consists of two perfume and 1 scented candle.

Particuliere Eau Parfume was created by Olivier Pescheux. The idea is to create a perfume for every occasion. The green floral is composed of rose, musk and mint accord. Particuliere Eau Parfume was launched in 2011.

Musk Rose Mint Citruses iris Patchouli Resin

Particuliere Eau Parfume Fragrance Reviews

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

pleasant fresh awakening perfume for every day use , as all Diptyque creation it is clean too

Very fresh, clean, and green musky scent. I don't remember smelling anything rosey or heavy patchouli here. It is not a very strong scent, and it acts much more like a cologne or eau de toilette. I don't find the scent all that special, but at the same time it is quite different from anything I've tried in the past. Well, I'm not sure why the bottle gotta be so big either but I am planning on getting a bottle one day.

Lindy_Mop
Lindy_Mop

Fresh and minty to begin with. Dry down is nicely musky and very pretty. On paper, I should love this. I really like it, but don't think it's worth the price tag or such a huge bottle (240ml)!

Particuliere Eau Parfume by Diptyque 2.67 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Diptyque Particuliere Eau Parfume fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Diptyque Particuliere Eau Parfume, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Particuliere Eau Parfume by Diptyque. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Particuliere Eau Parfume by Diptyque represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Green
Van Cleef & Arpels Les Saisons Hiver Avon Haiku L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Iris Yves Rocher Naturelle Roger & Gallet Eau de The Vert Lancaster Sunwater Le Prince Jardinier Labyrinthe Libertin Tartine et Chocolat Eau d`Amour pour Maman Floris Edwardian Bouquet Lili Bermuda Coral Charriol Tourmaline M∙A∙C MAC Creation Hue