Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Erotique Dita Von Teese for women
dislike

smoky
leather
Erotique Dita Von Teese for women Pictures Erotique Dita Von Teese for women Pictures

Erotique by Dita Von Teese is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Erotique was launched in 2013. The fragrance features rose, incense, leather, pepper, coriander, musk, sandalwood, cedar and guaiac wood.

Rose Incense Leather Pepper Coriander Musk Sandalwood Cedar Guaiac Wood

Erotique Fragrance Reviews

Jomoves
Jomoves

I’ve purchased all of Ditas’ fragrances so far and enjoyed them, but this baby really nails it as far as I’m concerned. I purchased the little flacon in a gold limited edition variation and while the box was no great shakes the bottle itself is really lovely and elegant. I’m not a huge fan of the ring that needs to be removed in order to use the spray but the packaging is so good I’m willing to overlook that.

If you like strong oriental/leather fragrances but find them too overwhelming to wear every day then you have to get hold of this. It’s a sweet leather, with lots of amber and honey dripping away in the background. Very sexy and long lasting and completely unisex. It does have a slight synthetic vibe but that is pretty common in fragrances now, so I’m not going to get all dark about that. Lasts a long time and silage could get pretty strong if you apply generously.

All in all it’s got a lot of individuality going on. It’s like Dita has created a new category of her own – Celebrity Niche!

The one drawback is how hard this fragrance is to come by. I bought it on eBay from the Czech Republic. Maybe it’s a European/American thing and we Australians are getting a bit overlooked.

dormir6
dormir6

Addictive, niche-like, super good¡!!!!! Love!
Sooo, at first sniff I associate with L'Artisan parfumery then Black Cashmere by Donna Karan.
It is mild and seems to fade quicly, but after hours you can feel it.
Unisex. But really sexy. The appeal of real soul, and mind and the depth of our inner sexuality. Mmmmmmm....

Lidell
Lidell

Dry air and smoked wood in latex gloves. Addictive.

filmgirl79
filmgirl79

On paper, I could really smell the pepper, but on my wrist it's all smoky incense.

Katieabosgood
Katieabosgood

I am still in my pajamas, it is so dreary out and my 6 mo old is sick. So what should my SOTD be? Why erotique by Dita Von Teese of course. When Beyoncé was singing about being a grown woman, I think this is what she was referring to. Oh yes my nose picks up the beautiful rose sexed up by leather and pepper. But deep down, there is the smallest hint of vanilla. Just enough to whisper "come lick me..." And then the leather just smacks you in the face and says "just cum". Dirty girl. Suddenly I am transfixed into what I imagine Angelina Jolie smells like. I have not heard anyone else mention that they smell vanilla. And I know that Ms. Von Teese specifically stated that she was trying to avoid smelling like something eatable. So maybe it is just how this fragrance interacts with my skin. It is glorious. The vanilla is just the slightest hint though. You have to get in close and breath deep in order to detect it. When I wear it I am no longer a house wife, but I am Dita Von Teese in the promotional picture for this fragrance. It truly is the perfect image to accompany this juice. Ah well, back to reality. Time to waddle my fat ass to the sink and do the dishes. But anytime I want a vacation from February in Michigan, I need just smell myself.

susanlouise9
susanlouise9

Erotique is a subtle, dark smelling scent and seems the most similar to Dita's original signature scent (in the black bottle). Erotique has beautiful smokey, incense and resinous notes; but they're not overwhelming. Instead the fragrance is like a soft, exotic, warm whisper that stays close to your skin.

It's such a pleasure to come across a celebrity who has a definite idea what she (or he) likes regarding their own taste in fragrances and then insist the manufacturer and perfumer creates it as such.

Juliana6
Juliana6

First sniff -oh, something I know, something I know very, very well, but I just can't remember what exactly - a bit medical, herbal, vet grass.. Notes of vetiver! That's why it reminds me Encre Noire by Lalique. Almost the same opening. Then my associations took me into a.. leather workshop. A lot of spicy, expensive leather. Sophisticated purses, bags, gloves. I don't get anything sweet here, it's rather masculine, strong scent with a character. The rose is too weak, those strong, loud notes "kill" it. The first impression -and this is "erotique"? No way!
After about 30 minutes, the leather notes become more rounded, softer and some light, fluffy musk arrives, which make the whole composition more feminine, wearable and yes- now I start to understand the idea of "erotique". The erotic side here is rather wild, tied with the natural instincts, not the typical, sweet, sensual, playful kitten story. For adult women. Is this "erotique"? -Yes, certainly is!

prettywhitestars
prettywhitestars

Rouge was followed by Erotique in the same year. Now THIS one you have to smell. I like to think of this one as the mistress in virgin’s clothes. It looks normal; an amber-coloured liquid in a clear glass bottle with a pretty golden heart locket and key. You could mistake this one for any old celebrity perfume. But no. Erotique is for me, the most interesting, the one most likely to get people sniffing you. It smells leathery, rubbery and sweet. In short, very naughty.

Regarding the bottle: I love the design of the 30ml size, which is the same for all of Dita's perfumes. It is so dinky and portable, and rests on its side like a beautiful vintage amulet.

I advise you not to judge any of Dita's perfumes at first sniff.
Spray inside the perfume box, on your skin or a scarf and wait. One hour at the very least, or overnight if you can bear it.
Particularly in the case of Erotique and Rouge, the wait is worth it.
Then when you return = I told you! For me, even TWO MONTHS after spraying inside the perfume boxes, the scents are still - potently and patiently - resting inside.

fazalcheema
fazalcheema

the best modern celebrity fragrance. PERIOD.

xoxoMyke
xoxoMyke

The Fragrantica user "DresdenDoll" so kindly and generously sent me a decant of Erotique after I made a thread about tracking down this fragrance.

There is subtle transition with Erotique and that is fine by me. It starts out with a very supple, "naughty" leather note accented by dry woods and a dash of pepper. The rose is late to the party but its arrival adds a vivid depth to Erotique. Later the musk and rose decide to meet up for an intimate rendezvous in a vacant bedroom while the noise from the party of leather, dry woods, and spice are faint and still heard.

Erotique is wholly masculine by "society's standards" but a woman should not fear to wear this. It would arouse neighboring noses... It might make the "right one" approach you. Even with the feminine rose note, it's a dry wood, pepper spicy smell that is exalted with a seductive leather and musk note. I would love to smell this on a lover - especially in close quarters with the anticipation of an intimate encounter unfolding.

This fragrance is special. Not something I would use daily due to the truly sultry nature of this scent. Wearing it daily to the office and running errands would give off the wrong vibes - that you're trying too hard.

I have no doubt this would be "Dita Von Teese for Men" if the marketing team felt there was a target audience and it would sell. But alas, our society is so terrified that males wearing a female branded product is emasculating. Why do you think there are no mainstream men's clothing brands with female names? Liz Claiborne remove the Liz or rename it (Apt 9). Why do you think Paris Hilton and Jennifer Lopez and Elizabeth Taylor stopped making a "men's" fragrance? Why do you think "RIHANNA" is nowhere to be found on the box or bottle of her men's fragrance called 'ROGUE FOR MEN'?

I digress... Dita Von Teese... Well done, Dita... Very well done!

Deenaah
Deenaah

This is my signature autumn-winter perfume. I bought it last year, and fell in love. I'm still not getting tired of it, though I haven't used it in the summer at all, it's just so winterish for me! Reminds me of the beginning of october-november when it's not yet winter but that special crispiness is already in the air. Also reminds me of burning dried leaves, it has a sweet smoke-scent that is not overpowering at all, but comforting like wrapping a huge comfy blanket around you :) Maybe I'm a bit infatuated with this perfume but if you like smokey, dark but sweet scents, with pepper and leather, then give this a try!
On me it lasts for a good 3-4 hours.

funnyboy
funnyboy

Cant believe this is marketed as a woman's fragrance.
I love spicy male fragrances and tried this after reading the reviews on here.
Alcohol blast at first, after 10 minutes spice and woods with a hint of sweetness.
I also smell cedar in there somewhere but cant detect the listed rose note.
Not very long lasting but well constructed.
Don't let the pretty bottle fool you. If you are a guy you could possibly have to hide this!!
In my mind the nearest fragrance in the past to this was the Gucci pour homme that was discontinued.
I suppose if there was a lady involved in the purchase this would surely be one for sharing.
Ideal for an autumn cool day but probably wouldn't have the lasting power for an evening out.
My overall rating 7.5 out of 10.
If only there was a concentrated version!!

Avarie
Avarie

This reminds me of a Jack Black body wash deluxe sample I had gotten as a free Sephora birthday gift 2 years ago (the Turbo Wash), even though they do not have the same fragrance ingredients. It smells like a fresh spice and woods as soon as you spray it, then the leather begins to reveal itself as it evaporates. I've never owned nor sniffed a leathery fragrance before, so this is new territory. I'd always pictured leather (in a fragrance) to smell quite heavy and overbearing. It depends on the person, I suppose; this fragrance, despite what I thought were intimidating notes, smells clean and fresh...but not in a typical feminine, bubbly, "light-floral" sense. I also enjoy how it sits so close to this skin. Fulfills the purpose of teasing the partner to get closer, doesn't it? But only if they would enjoy this kind of scent in the first place! The Jack Black wash was supposedly marketed towards males, but it was shown that women enjoyed its scent as well. The same goes for this fragrance. I think men and women can wear this very well. I would have appreciated more rose, as I can only smell a dainty trace of it towards the end. However, I now think that having the rose so well hidden is what gives this fragrance a slightly coquettish charm. I'll save an evening floral bomb for the original Dita Von Teese...

Migotka
Migotka

Erotique has been recommended to me as a scent that has a niche quality to it. I bought it unsniffed with high expectations.

I would not really call it 'niche'. I would not say it smells very expensive. But at the same time, it smells far from cheap and far from boring. Among the celebrity scents, it stands out. It overpasses many boring perfume on shelves by miles. It is more daring than most recent releases and that I appreciate.

For me, it is mainly a leather-woody scent. I get a lot of leather and sandalwood on my skin. It is an interesting wear as I do not own anything like it and it takes me out of my comfort zone. It feels a bit 'raw' and quite mysterious. It's a scent of a Victorian midnight party, with elegant gentlemen sitting on leather sofas smoking cigars.

People say it is loud- I personally think it is just about right. Wearing it during winter months it surrounds me with the woody mist and does not invade the space too much. I recommend of you like interesting woody scents.

nitschevo

Amazing scent that ist full of all the notes I love and adore. Sillage and longevity is moderate but the bottle is so compact that you can easily carry it in your bag to steal a spritz now and then.
On me the scent is mainly pepper, leather and amber. So sexy and elegant and perfect for fall!

PS: Layered this with Midnight in Paris today - fabulous leather vanilla bomb :)

Tiger84

Oh, after the test I finally bought this, and I love it! Perfect, though doesn't last long on skin but it does on hair!

I got the idea to layer it with L'Air De Rien for a knockout punch... But waiting for the occasion.

Tiger84

Raw smokey leather and cedar. I was in love after the first smell, I didn't even have time to appreciate the rose and other woods, the first sniff made me almost fall onto my back from olfactory pleasure. This is truly erotic, in the way that it fulfills the desires you don't dare to name. No sweet pink trendy horror here. A perfume with such a name makes a promise, and this made me wary a little (what if I get a big dose of the terrible candied fruits that are trendy today), but this one keeps that promise.

NebelGeîst
NebelGeîst

After stumbling over the database entry of this one, I knew I had to try it. Just by seeing the notes this could have been perfectly fitting to a male fragrance as well.
I checked online where I may get it and was happy to see that the big drugstore chains in town have this perfume.

Today I went there to sample Erotique. I had sprayed some on a paper strip first, but unfortunetally smelled next to nothing, only a hint of extreme woody dryness, somehow familiar.
As I didn´t seem to smell much (so would be okay to try on skin without interfering the perfume I wore), I sprayed it on the back of my left hand. Something I usually don´t, because when I go outside, I alread wear perfume and I do not want to mix different scents (unless I am layering of course).
On my skin, it smelled somewhat stronger, but still not really strong. It was there, but not loud. But even felt more familiar at this time. I tried to find out, which perfume this might remind me on.. I read a comparison to some CdG scent on another board, but as I didn´t sample it yet, this couldn´t be what I smelled.
But I knew it must have been a dry woody oud scent.
Though I didn´t smell leather at all and was expecting a leather jewel when I went on my hunt, I grabbed the last gift box (because it was cheaper than the perfume of the same size on its own) and bought it.

I couldn´t stop smelling my hand, though Erotique appeared strange:
Every now and then I got a whiff of this dry wood with subtle spice. Even when my hand wasn´t even near my face. When I then put my nose directly where I sprayed it on, I didn´t smell much. But sometimes, as my hand was on its way to my nose yet still some inches away, the scent got stronger, but as soon as I thought I´ve caught it and would be able to smell the whole beauty of it.. it nearly disappeared again.

It faded quickly (beside the mentioned effect), and on my way back home I re-applied some of my new Dita von Teese fragrance. Again my memory told me 'Boy, you know this scent!'. But I just couldn´t remember...
I started to get pissed a bit, not being able to give the scent in my memory a name and thought it can´t be that hard to go through all the oud scents I´ve already sampled and I started to make a list in my mind.
The first dry woody oud perfume that then popped up in front of my inner eye was Hugo Boss The Collection Damask Oud and even if it still took some more seconds to realise, that THIS is what I was trying to find so hard, I finally had my enlightment!

Yes, Erotique to my nose and on my skin is very close to Damask Oud! Unfortunetally it doesn´t only share the scent but as well the disadvantages (longevity and sillage).
But is much cheaper on the other hand and more impotant, it is available where I live!

The notes that I got on my first trials are a very dry wood (matches the description of norlimbanol, but as I haven´t smelled the raw material, I do not know if it really is that), some incense, a dry cedar, dry smoky guajak, pepper and maybe the lightest traces of rose and coriander seeds. I don´t smell leather at all, nor musk. I´m not sure about the sandalwood.

Comparing the perfume pyramid to the one from Damask Oud, I now can see that the resemblance I got comes not by chance:
There you have incense, guajak wood, pepper, rose and cedar shared with Erotique. Where the Dita fragrance has musk, coriander, sandal and leather, the Boss scent has saffron (which can show leathery aspects), papyrus and oud.
They aren´t exactly the same, yes, but on my skin they are very close.

Longevity of Erotique is about 3 hours for me. Not really good. But could be worse and maybe it´s because of the warm weather.

Sillage is hard to tell. Basically I´d call it a skin scent. But as I said, I sometimes get whiffs when my arm hangs low. So should be better.

I do like this scent, and I am quite sure I will buy it again. Though it bugs that biggest bottle size is 40ml. Which is not much and seems to be even less, when you have to re-apply it.

I recommend every man who likes (dry) woody scents to sample Dita von Teese Erotique!
Even more if you like Damask Oud but can´t get it or don´t want to pay the price.

I may update this review after I´ve worn it a few more times.

Edit:
Sometimes I get some musk in the drydown of this scent. And it reminds me of the musk I sometimes (not always) get from Encre Noire pour homme. So I guess it could be Iso E Super among others.

viveka
viveka

I do like original Dita, Rouge and Fleur'tease aren't bad, all together there're really interesting, non-conventional scents with "luxury" touch. Unfortunately, Erotique, although its name, is... intolerable. Like punch in your nose, very strong, defined and masculine smell you don't know how to tame. Not for myself, not for my boyfriend, I don't find it romance/seductive at all. For my nose is sharp and really unpleasant, so unpleasant that I ran to the bathroom with "urgent" signal, note - this frag is so strong that even triple washing (with soap) wasn't enough :) If I had to point family of this kind of perfumes I would say Nu Ysl. Maybe again, it's sophisticated in some way, surely not sugary-infantile jelly for teenagers but for me unfortunately simply intolerable.

MorbidPrincess
MorbidPrincess

My signature fragrance is Kelly Caleche, so I love roses and leather in a combination. Incense is one of my favourite notes too, so when I saw these as some of the notes in Erotique I was intrigued. Firstly, I love the first Dita Von Teese fragrance, it is very reminiscent of that vintage era of elegance that is lacking in a lot of today's sugar sweet perfumes. I have also tried Rouge, which was very pretty but not as impressive for me so I wondered if Dita has lost her perfuming way. I never bought Fleur as to be honest it sounded rather pedestrian.

So back to the perfume at hand, Erotique. I was unable to buy it in the UK (for some reason), so found a seller in Hungary. I received it this morning and WOW was it worth the wait! At first sniff, it was a very dry peppery leather and I wasn't sure at all. But within 10 minutes it's full beauty had started to unfold. The pepper sits back to just give a slight spicy depth (black pepper can be a tricky note for me personally). The star of the show is the leather. It is an intensely erotic fragrance, smelling like butter soft, clean, slightly soapy leather. The slight soapy quality I think is a combination of the rose and sandalwood. It's not a girly soapy smell but reminds me of when the smell of sandalwood saddlesoap on leather hides. The incense makes an appearance about now toning down any pretention to this fragrance being purely feminine. It is much more, it is feminine erotica! Forget Fifty Shades, get this! As you can tell, I'm in love!

hapa
hapa

I am not opposed to celebrity or lower price point fragrances because what matters is the scent. It is probably true many celebrities slap their names on everything to help ensure their retirement will be comfortable but I have a feeling Dita Von Teese knew what she wanted with this fragrance and I would say it's all here. This smells like the essence of sex. Not sex itself but rather the feelings and moments that lead to sex. Yes, it is Erotique!

Erotique is primal but clean much like most people on the prowl; understated yet clearly primped with high hopes for the night. Let us begin this journey!

I did not smell leather at first but rather a pile of woods and incense burning in the sand on a hot day. Not a beach because that would mean oceanic or marine notes and their coolness. This is hot and dry without a hint of coolness. Ice princesses beware and only wear this if you want to smoulder. It is not fresh but it is clean but with no soapiness. There is a moment where you smell the leather but it smells like a leather corset worn next to the skin which has been washed with a French rose fragranced body wash. Again, no soap just cleanliness.

Yes, there is pepper and coriander but they are more like expensive and tasteful reed diffusing air freshners in the background providing a complimentary experience to the fragrance wearer. Vanilla, fruit and flowers would not be welcome and indeed would be like adding 7 Up to whiskey. Why ruin perfection?

What is not perfect is longevity. I sprayed it before I went to bed and it was almost gone when I woke up. I spray in the morning and have to spray again at lunch. It is because I must carry this I find the lock and key charm useful: it prevents the fragrance from being sprayed by accident in my handbag.

I had difficulty finding this in Ireland and eventually bought online. It is affordable and a welcome addition to any perfume collection, even a tightly edited one. I think you'll be surprised by home often it is used. Sometimes I apply some Kiehls Musk Oil or Avon Night Musk before spraying this on but rarely. Like I said this is a perfect fragrance so I'm not going to tinker with that! At least not too often.

P.s. When I'm rinsing out my stockings I let them soak in water that has some of the Erotique shower gel in it after I have washed them. This gives a light fragrance off them, especially after wearing them for a while. It is subtle but a nice way to layer the fragrance!

Soniadevi
Soniadevi

This is beautiful, in a really grown up kind of way. A little naughty, but nice. Leather first hits my nose when I spray this - a sort of plasticky leather if I'm honest - then it starts to soften, and goes through a smoky rose phase, backed up by smoky, musky woods that give it presence and solidity. I really liked this from the get go, but found it difficult to integrate into my life, even though it suits my skin chemistry enough to be wearable and a little bit sexy. Beware though: this is the kind of scent that HAS to suit your skin chemistry. If you're lucky, you'll enjoy this a lot, if not, you'll hate it. I can understand why others hate it. It suits me so I love it. That's usually what happens with perfumes!
I am very pleased to have this in my "arsenal" of scents, and I find it goes superbly with a nice pair of black leather boots (high heeled of course) on a rainy day with a nice dress and coat. Dita has created a perfume that is HER version of "aspirational". We all have a fantasy of the kind of woman we want to be, and perfume helps to anchor that fantasy, by making the image seem more real, as it is fleshed out with scent. I wouldn't call this scent a masterpiece, but it is nicely executed and I shall most definitely keep wearing it.

GrayCat
GrayCat

This is a total pepperbomb on me. It's a very 'dry' scent, and with my own particular chemistry, I am unable to detect much variation from it other than the aforementioned pepper and perhaps a little unspecified 'woodsiness'. I sadly do not get any of the leather that others have mentioned. That said, I don't totally hate this scent or even dislike it. It's just, well, different than what I was expecting. Even though I called it a pepperbomb, it sits very close to the skin on me and does not overwhelm. It has a low silliage, but I feel that is intentional, as in it's the kind of scent where you need to be close to the person wearing it to become aware of its presence. This keeps it from being overbearing or garish. You won't have it 'hit you in the face' if someone were to walk by you wearing it. On me, it lasts a fairly long time, longer than I expected given it's relatively sublte silliage.

I think I'll have to wear it a few more times to see if this scent is a proper 'fit' for me. I like having something different in my collection, and though pepper is usually a dealbreaker for me, this one intruiges me in that it is so divergent from my usual tastes. I am not a fan of overtly floral perfumes, but I LOVE gourmande fragrances almost to the point of obsession. This lacks any sweetness to it whatsoever, and it's singulary feels almost 'fresh' to me, but that's b/c I'm so used to dousing myself in all things vanilla, musk, or amber.

So, in short (sorry for the ramblings!), this is a skin scent with a STRONG pepper bite to it. I don't hate it, but it isn't instant love yet, either. Perhaps with time, I will know if 'Erotique' is just another passing infatuation or a long term relationship type of scent...

extrasensoryperception
extrasensoryperception

Absolutely rank! Smells like walking into a leather shop and wrinkling your nose. I ll give Dita 'hats off' for going ahead with such a bold fragrance but this is seriously 'unerotique.' If you want sex in a bottle look to AP, especially rhe original or L'Agent.

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

Wow. Simply put: this is leather and sex in liquid form. Incredibly seductive, but not in your sensual and feminine way. It is seductive in the whips and chains/BDSM dungeon sort of way. Granted, this type of brazen scent isn't for everyone, but it is certainly something I find incredibly appealing. Bravo, Dita -- you've done the perfume form of unabashed eroticism perfectly.

Orsyna
Orsyna

I tried it yesterday. I have to admit I hate this I was waiting for to wash off becasue irritated me.Sorry but rouge is much erotique or better for me.

Elysia
Elysia

It was love at first sniff. I also love Dita's first scent, but what I feel for this is almost obsession. I think it's the learthery undertone that seduced me. Beware though, after I bought the bottle I got carried away and well...it's not a scent to shower yourself with. Just like real eroticism does not equal shameless nudity wherever you go, this perfume works best for me when I use just a few drops to enhance my original body scent. What I also love about Dita's scents is that they instantly put me in a better mood with their warmness. This one is somewhat cosy too beside being sexy. It does nto smell like sex with a stranger rather then making love to a beloved partner, you know inside out.

Parfumista2010
Parfumista2010

I have just bought my very first celeb fragrance : Erotique !
When I read about the notes and some comments I felt that this was a scent worth trying. It was.
Even though Erotique does not live up to its name it is a decent woody spicy scent and perfect for the coming colder days.
What strikes me most : does anybody else notice the similarity to CdG´s Wonderwood ? Wonderwood once gave me bad headaches but Dita´s spicy perfume is OK for me.
Besides, I love the small bottle size (why can´t other brands offer 20ml bottles?) !
If you love heavy, spicy orientals and are looking for something positively weird in a rather inexpensive fragrance I recommend you to give Erotique a try. If you can do without the erotic mood which was promised and not kept this scent is a nice day-to-day fragrance for a reasonable price....and a quite cute bottle :-)

Cerise Noire
Cerise Noire

I hate it :( Which makes me sad because I've had great experiences with Dita's perfumes so far and I was very happy when I noticed this beautiful bottle. But the smell of this reminds me of stale laundry and beer. It's one of those that I strongly hated from the first sniff. I've given it time but there's no chance I'll ever change my mind. I think it's horrible.

sweefa
sweefa

Sensuous is that you? No really, smells like the first phase of Estee Lauder Sensuous watered down with some warm milk.
It's lighter, less sweet and less luscious but still cozy and inviting. There's a honey/sandalwood combination that reminds me very much of the former and I think this could be worth a try for everyone who can't wear Sensuous because it's too heavy for them.
It's even suitable for the office in autumn and winter.
Erotique doesn't develop much but has a good staying power.
The first Dita fragrance I like so far.

Dubaiscents
Dubaiscents

Starts with a cigarette type of smokiness mixed with leather and some peppery spice. The dry down becomes much woodier (mostly cedar and some hints of sandalwood) but, the smoke and leather stay with it. I didn't get much rose at all. This might be my favorite of the line so far. I wish all celebuscents were half as good as this!

tessa2809
tessa2809

I can clearly smell the incense, pepper and leather in this. Somehow I can imagine Erotique as an x-rated version of Paco Rabanne Black XS :) Although I do enjoy this fragrance myself, I can imagine it's not for everybody. It's also very different from the standard flowery vanilla celebrity fragrances, but I think it's great that Dita chose to try something different!

Ribanalon
Ribanalon

I can smell leather, pepper and sence the musk.... but its not at "good" smeel..... sadly :( not my kinda perfume :-/ or maybe i just need to smell it more times like i needed to do with the "Dita Von Teese, Rouge" before i liked it.

But a really weird smell!

nitschevo

Ohhh really interested into this one! The notes sound fabulous! Does anybody know when its set to launch exactly?

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

I'm officially intrigued by the main accords here, and even pleased by the golden bottle. Let's just say that I can hardly wait to smell what's inside!

( If Dita's designer could have left off the cutesy lock and key, this celebrity bottle would actually have been elegant..... )

Erotique by Dita Von Teese 3.79 out of 5 based on 136 ratings and 35 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dita Von Teese Erotique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dita Von Teese Erotique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Erotique by Dita Von Teese. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Erotique by Dita Von Teese represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.