Designers » D E » Woody Aquatic « Groups

D&G Anthology L'Empereur 4 Dolce&Gabbana for men

D&G Anthology L'Empereur 4 Dolce&Gabbana for men
dislike

The D & G Anthology collection from Dolce & Gabbana appeared in 2009. The collection consisted of six fragrances that were named after the six different tarot cards. Each fragrance featured a top model as its image. The collection expanded with two new fragrances in 2011: La Temperance 14 and Le Fou 21. L'Empereur 4 joins in 2012.

D & G Anthology L'Empereur 4 (emperor, king, ruler) is a masculine fragrance that opens with lemon, bergamot and iris. The heart features aquatic accords and cedar notes, placed at the base of sandalwood, musk and tobacco.

Available as 50 and 100 ml EDT.

iris Bergamot Amalfi Lemon

Virginia Cedar Water Notes

Tobacco Sandalwood Musk

D&G Anthology L'Empereur 4 Fragrance Reviews

Bogarde
Bogarde

D&G L'Empereur is hard to find but finally i got a bottle. The package/bottle design is sober but elegant.
L'empereur starts citrusy with an iris base (almost non-existent), after few hours it becomes more woody and boozy type of smell, like anise with sandalwood and cedar accords.
Sillage: moderate
Longevity: about 4-5 hours on my skin

lucaschiang8
lucaschiang8

Actually, more i wear this and love it more. but it seems to sold out everywhere

antonpan
antonpan

Had an opportunity to try this one. Unfortunately I didn't notice any iris here. To me L'Empereur smells like hay, or any other dried grass, or even like a bay leaf. And that's not tobacco! A bit woody, absolutely not sweet and not sexy, quite weird fragrance.

patrick pereira
patrick pereira

I WANT IT!! Looks great!

hunterblu
hunterblu

Iris, cedar and tabacco? Sound very nice...so far I love #6 but the rest of them have failed to grab my attention. I'll have to check this out though.

manofscents
manofscents

this was released months and months ago, def not in o-12, but anyway smells nice glad i was able to get a bottle before it started becoming hard to find. anyone curious as to how it smells, think of the taste of those ol school root beer candy barrels.

jonr951
jonr951

I NEED this. NOW! 4 is my favorite number so even if it is a disaster, which I'm sure it isn't, I still have to have it. When will you be released in the US?! : (

D&G Anthology L'Empereur 4 by Dolce&Gabbana 4.38 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L'Empereur 4 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L'Empereur 4, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify D&G Anthology L'Empereur 4 by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of D&G Anthology L'Empereur 4 by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology La Roue de La Fortune 10 Dior Dior Homme Intense Dior Dior Homme Intense Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent La Collection M7 Oud Absolu Creed Aventus Carolina Herrera CH Men Carolina Herrera Chic For Men Dior Dior Homme Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Rochas Rochas Man Creed Green Irish Tweed Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology Le Fou 21 Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Loewe Solo Loewe Hermes Terre d'Hermes