Designers » D E » Woody Aquatic « Groups

D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 Dolce&Gabbana for men
dislike

smoky
D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 Dolce&Gabbana for men Videos
D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 Dolce&Gabbana for men Pictures D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 Dolce&Gabbana for men Pictures D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 Dolce&Gabbana for men Pictures

Dolce & Gabbana presents five perfumes of their collection The D&G Anthology, which arrives on the market in September 2009. Two other fragrances will join the collection next year.

The fragrances are advertised by celebrities, who are shown naked in advertising campaign made by Mario Testino. Women models are Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigova and Claudia Schiffer, and men are: Noah Mills, Fernando Fernanes and Tyson Ballou. The collection The D&G Anthology was inspired by tarot cards and their marks.

The fragrances of this collection were named: Le Bateleur 1 (Tyson Ballou), L’Imperatrice 3 (Naomi Campbell), L’Amoureaux 6 (Noah Mills), La Roue de la Fortune 10 (Eva Herzigova and Fernando Fernandes), La Lune 18 (Claudia Schiffer). All fragrances will be available in amount of 100ml (3.4 oz) edt.

D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 incorporates aromatic and aquatic notes along with cedar and vetiver.

Cardamom Juniper Berries Birch

Water Notes Coriander

Vetiver Virginia Cedar Olibanum

D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 Fragrance Reviews

sjam3295
sjam3295

I find the combination of sweetness and metal in this scent quite intoxicating. I don't find it a run-of-the-mill aquatic at all, and I have many in my collection. I find it fresh, woody, slightly smoky, and I love the sweet metallic tang on my skin. I agree with others: it's more of a masculine scent, but as a woman I have to say it's one of my favourites.

katushka37
katushka37

I had a set of 5 original Anthrology fragrances but kept only this one and L'Imperatrice.
It is definitely more male rather than unisex fragrance but I love wearing it. It smells very fresh and soapy in my opinion (exactly like a soap at expensive hotel in Sydney). It is not overly unique or identifiable but great if you don't want to overpower or offend someone with your scent

For the distinctly average aquatic (most agree) it is... Le Bateleur is really very nice.
I enjoyed this one it's extremely fresh and is reminiscent of lots of bland designer aquatics, totally inoffensive but ultimately forgettable.
That's a little unfair really because I think this is tragically overlooked as are lots of the fragrances in this collection. They seem cheap simple and a little cobbled together but I've tried six of them I think? and I've liked all of them even the more feminine ones.

Hawre Hamad
Hawre Hamad

I like it it has nice fresh aquatic smell , its not bad for its price its good for 2-4 hours on me .

kris919

100% full bottle for swap , comes with box. Also will include a 20 ml splash mini of this, 80% full. PM me if you have anything unisex ( no masculines)

Jerrythecat
Jerrythecat

Perfect for office wear, not offensive and can be worn by men and women. I would not wear this on a romantic date or for going out: too "moderate"!

jht4060
jht4060

D&G Le Bateleur is yet another of the legion of light inoffensive aquatics that nearly all large perfume houses make because of the market. It has almost nothing distinctive about it except a light cardamom note and being even weaker than most other aquatics. It is a nice warm weather scent.

Surprisingly, the most expensive advertising campaigns are often designed for such forgettable scents. If you are going to spend a million dollars getting super models to pose in memorably naked groups, couldn't you match them with memorable scents? Perhaps the marketing plan is to have an ad blitz and a scent so generic that nobody can object. Sigh.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

I enjoy this cologne from D&G.. I bought it because this fragrance wasn't like most others! It opens with a deep woodsy note yet it has a sweet aroma...it comes off a very clean but not heavy cologne.
I agree with almost everyone's comments, it is definitely a masculine cologne because of the woodsy notes. I do pick up a slight "floral" scent even thou it's not listed. The scent reminds of violet or violet leaf which might be the Juniper Berries which gives it a slight warm spicy scent.
The cedar and smoky scent for sure makes it very enjoyable if your open to a unique cologne. There's nothing wrong having a cologne which doesn't smell like most other colognes...that's actually a good thing if you ask me!!!
I give this frag a high rating because it has a very intriguing aroma that's EXCELLENT !!!!!!!!!
Good on D&G

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

Sadly, this scent is not for me. It doesn't last long enough with my body chemistry, even though I enjoyed the fragrance, and I did receive some complements.I think this is because the aquatic notes are more dominant. Watery-type fragrances just don't last on me.
However, the scent itself is pleasant, with an intriguing mossy accord, and would be a good choice for aquatic fans.

Kevin_tuan_91

It remind me exactly about chanel bleu I had it. However, d&g 1 is a lighter version and not special as chanel bleu.

smkonink
smkonink

When I first opened the bottle I thought that this was exclusivly masculine, and gave to my husband. At first very bright and sharp. After smelling it on skin it seems to changed drastically and now I love this on me. After having on a few minutes it becomes mossy and seductive. the drawback is it seems to fade quickly.

s_raquidan
s_raquidan

i layer le bateleur with l imperatrice.......and this is one knock out combo. men and women take notice of me. i have to say layering the anthology series is the way to go. some of them can stand on their own but most you have to layer it to get its full potential.

skysongz
skysongz

Maybe not the most original, but still a lovely blend of aquatic and vetiver notes. They do come across as quite masculine, but I was testing this alongside l'imperatrice and I love the combination of the two. On its own, l'imperatrice would be too fruity sweet. Layered with le bateleur, the vetiver tones down the brightness of l'imperatrice, making it feel more mature and refined.

I agree that the lasting power is pretty mediocre, but I like it as a way to ground some of the more feminine fragrances, and you can find it for under $30 on ebay.

barcode
barcode

I don't know why I purchased this bottle, I remember being very excited at the time. For the most part, it's a typical, run-of-the-mill, inoffensive aquatic. I get a strong alcohol smell in the opening.. a lot of cardamom in the dry-down, which to me is the most interesting note of the fragrance. It's nice, but I'd pass on it.

petar.ciganovic
petar.ciganovic

I like this fragrance. Good marketing also.

Nice blend of aquatic and vetiver notes. Masculine, fresh and for young sporty guys. I used it as a lot before but was very dissapointed by its longevity and sillage - both are really bad. It dissapaered on me after an hour.

My rating: 5/10

Vincents1278
Vincents1278

Immediately recognized the scent as...every other marine scent available since 1992. Smells nice, a tiny bit woody, a little ozonic-marine, a bit citrusy, but no longevity and almost no sillage. There's a reason you can find this for $40 in a 100ml bottle at bargain shops like tjmaxx.

ver jaina
ver jaina

bought the mini set contains this one...i think it's the best one for the men version in the pack.
reminds me of Bvlgari Aqva Marine

jenhan
jenhan

very nice aquatic (watery) parfume, i find it quite different from other water notes parfume, this one is sweeter and fresh, makes you feel want to spray it over and over again, and it is perfect for spring summer.

Cocinelle
Cocinelle

We have a bottle of Le Bateleur at home. Woody Vetiver and Cedar hit immediately your senses, with a watery feeling spiced up by the cardamom and coriander.
Really masculine, quiet stereotypical. It has the freshness of an aftershave.
Honestly I wasn't impressed, but is decent and elegant like any average everyday cologne should be.

mendwillie
mendwillie

Fragrance very tasty, slightly citrus and quite spicy, I loved this combination. I felt a prevailing note of ginger. But the fixation on my skin left something to be desired lasted about 3-5 hours but well worth buying hopefully I still find to buy, for my already over {:-( (

Kevin_tuan_91

I had it and it's so great . Best for men

Iluvsmellies
Iluvsmellies

This is our first sunny weekend of the spring (NW of England, may there be many more!). I tried Guerlain Herba Fresca this morning and now that has faded I wanted something else in the fresh, crisp, light vein so decided to don Le Bateleur (I acquired the 20ml set with damaged packaging for a very modest sum.) I quite like this one (I am female, not that I believe that is relevant but some of you guys seem to) and it fits the mood for the day, simple, fresh, earthy-woody and light.
I like this and its siblings, they are all nice enough in a faceless sort of way, like having a range of pastel coloured shirts for work wear, but honestly, completely generic and wholly unnecessary.

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

It's definitely one of the more masculine out of the Anthology line. It's a watery citrus, juicy type of fragrance. The watery notes combined with vetiver and cedar is quite nice, but not on me ...... on a man. This is not for me!!!!

Detta är definitivt en av de mer maskulina dofterna ur Anthology linjen. Det är en vattnig citrussaftig typ av doft. De vattniga i kombination med vetiver och cederträ är ganska trevligt, men inte på mig ...... på en man. Den här är inget för mig!!!!!

kris919

This is like acqua di gio for men: an aquatic type of cologne with cedar. Only the D&G version is weak and dull and is gone after an hour. I for one, was happy to see it go. If you want to smell like this, just get acqua di gio. It has the same sort of smell, and it lasts. As for the whole anthology line, there are way way better perfumes out there in my opinion. Personally, my skin just absolutely hates this line. My skin throws darts at the D&G anthology bottles in its mind

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

There are some hidden notes in the top.
Maybe, some fruit notes that go away in a few minutes.
Its drydown is very woody and vetiver... not so loud or that gives "classic" feelings... it's young and outdoorsy.
The staying power is not that good, but is enough for what it's proposed.

basitmuneer
basitmuneer

I don't find it an aquatic fragrance because it is not fresh and clean smelling. It is too sweet and what I can smell is sandalwood. I think it is mistakingly grouped as an aquatic because it is very sweet smelling and there is no crispness, freshness and lightness in it. I don't like it.

olga1780
olga1780

As a female, I think i will be in the minority to say that even though Le Bateleur is the most masculine from the Anthology series, it wears really nice on me. Very refreshing and sporty, like a cool ocean breeze. You can tell from my wardrobe I am a huge fan of classic fragrances, but am enjoying the whole series of Anthology for daily casual wear just as much and find them very sexy in a casual way. On me Le Bateleur has outstanding sillage, just like the rest of the Anthology. The longevity is average, around 3 hours, but I don't think these fragrances were made to last the whole day like some expect. I bought a set of 1 oz bottles and I loved them so much that I ended up getting all of them in full sizes.

Luewhistelle
Luewhistelle

Totally in love with it! *__*

I bought a bottle for my dad yesterday. Actually it wasn't planned at all, I was just gonna buy D&G's La Lune for myself.. But this fragrance knocked me out! :)
Love it. As for me, it should smell really nice on men of all eges. So freeesh.. ^__^

Matin
Matin

I had a bottle of this and for me it's more suitable for Men , aquatic-spicy whith vetiver ... in the women skin is nice the perfume are more clean , but has a masculin touch , not bad if you go for it .

some gift me and I gift a Men , sorry but he likes this for him*

Tartangirl
Tartangirl

I got a sample that I am wearing today and it is just too masculine for me.

thepicketywitch
thepicketywitch

“The Seducer-provocative and playful-ragingly passionate, yet enviably cool-this is a man who gets what he wants. Dominant and distinctive, resolutely direct, Le Bateleur is an accomplished Mediterranean lover.”

What I like about this scent is although it contains elements of fieriness, fluidity, and earthiness, three elements that couldn’t be more different, each seems only to further compliment the next. I can smell each note independent from another, but with only slight concentration, I can smell them merging into what I can only describe as wood soaking in salt water.What I dislike about it is how quickly it turns into a generic “sport scent”, that really has no distinction, and doesn’t stand out.

It opens with aggressive notes of citrus, spice, and something slightly sweet…melon maybe? It’s not quite an assault, but it’s very up-front and in-your-face. This blends with a pure aquatic heart with a salty tang to it. It then makes a complete 180 at the dry down, when the cedarwood and vetiver take over and it becomes slightly sporty, and almost professional; as though once the brilliance and unique notes were unleashed, it becomes business as usual. Like a one-night-stand, maybe? It would make sense, since this is a perfume based on a seductive Mediterranean horn-meister.

Despite this, it’s not an unpleasant scent. It’s clean, it’s spicy, and it’s conventionally sexy. Le Bateleur certainly resonates confidence, and I can definitely see it evoking a naughty smile the morning after.

Siv55
Siv55

Read somewhere that the buy line :) for this is "accomplished mediterranean seducer"
Ha Ha. Presume meant to be funny. Very droll. Anyhow, this gets lots of criticism for being dull and generic but it's really grown on me. Doesn't smell particularly masculine, it's very safely unisex. I get big aquatic with creamy cedar, nothing much else but I like it's simplicity, perhaps because one of my accomplishments is being half spanish :D I think it smells fresh and intelligent. If you were going to try seducing anyone with this however, you'd better get a move on, because it doesn't last very long.

alfonsine
alfonsine

Wow this perfume bewilders me....hmm where do i start? I got a sample of le bateleur but was never interested to try it since its supposedly one of the manly ones from the D&G anthology collection. Today I was really bored and thought what the heck, i'll see what this smells like. The first whiff seemed very minty and aquatic-ly strong and somehow medicinal...and I thought to myself..ughh I hated this, too minty! However, I didnt bother to wash it off my wrists. Then about half an hour later, I smelled my wrist again...and wow its quite beautiful! The strong aquatic and mint notes softens up quite A LOT and although the 'green' fresh scent is still very much dominant, theres a hint of sweetness to it, which makes it wearable for women! Very fresh and young I'd say. I was really surprised that the dry down would be this nice =) I've never tried unisex perfumes before but after sampling the D&G collection, I realized that my chemistry works really well with them! My favorites from this D&G collection would have to be no. 6 L'Amoureux and this one, no. 1 Le Bateleur ( im a girl but somehow i didnt like the supposedly more womanly scents like la lune). I find L'Amoureux very likable..whereas this one, not so much. So Im not surprised that many people disliked it ( I disliked it initially), but theres just something about this scent that I like---I agree with missk, Le Bateleur would most likely be the one that grows on you---So yeah, give this one a chance =)

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

It starts out smelling like a typical cheap commercial perfume loaded with aquatic notes that ride on top of the same stereotyped super-synthetic woody-plasticky base that’s in so many other cheap commercial “men’s” perfumes. Le Bateleur has absolutely no redeeming features. In fact, it’s almost a caricature of cheap perfumery at its worst. How many times did I say “cheap”? In any case, I couldn’t face the prospect of spending a day with this dreck on my arm, so I scrubbed. This removed the worst of the sillage, but there was still a lot of residue left, suggesting that one tiny dab of Le Bateleur would be with you all day. It gives me a headache just thinking about what a big spritz would do. Both thumbs firmly down on this one.

Elbee
Elbee

This sent reminds me of a faded men's scent on a T-shirt... when you smell your boyfriend's shirt and are reminded of him.

querelle
querelle

There is nothing wrong with the bottle guys. It's just boring, boring, boring..Don't even bother.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Fresh and clean. This is a very wearable fragrance.
Maybe the closest to masculine that the Anthonlogies come, but to be honest, the only one a man couldn't wear is La Lune.
The whole Anthology line is simple, but i wouldnt go as far to say they're generic. Generic to me is boring, typical, cheap, ultra-synthetic.
The Anthology line is made up of fragrances that are simple, soft, soothing, good quality smells, that all seem to have a distinct mark i dont think is mentioned anywhere, but it says "Im a D&G creation".
They all have a similar softness and aromatherapeutical quality that is pleasurable to wear even for scents that are just very nice smells.
The woods come out on my skin (olive euro), the aquatic notes linger and that opening id have thought was bergamot subsides quickly enough to still eminate the woody/aquatic freshness without citric burn.

If you like Davidoff Echo or Cool Water you would like this scent.

claudiali
claudiali

Clean sweet scent for male, little bit mint smell in my nose. Fresh and aquatic.

sofiii
sofiii

Upon first sniff, Le Bateleur 1 is easily the most masculine one among the anthology collection. However, masculine here doesn’t mean the leather, woody, tobacco masculine smell; Le Bateleur’s personality leans towards the Aqua Di Gio ‘manwhole’ kinda aquatic fresh slightly clean sweat smell.

The opening is sweeter with a hint of orange-y citrusy smell with the cliché aquatic sports perfume essence. Then it loses the orange-ness and become a straight forward, another generic sports perfume plus a little bit Head&Shoulders shampoo hint, and goes flatter and flatter. If generally aquatic perfumes give you headaches, this one is no exception, the only exception is Le Bateleur is slightly less sharp in the aquatic way and when applied with a light hand, the silage wouldn’t give you a big headache.

I can see Le Bateleur become a safe clean scent for many college guys out there. However, to me, it’s more like a generic sports perfume comes from a slightly fancier designer house. I wouldn’t want me or my men smell like this. Save your money for something with better quality.

guest_burrito
guest_burrito

You have 10 minutes to fall in love with this scent and the rest of your life to ask yourself: "How in the world I bought this shampoo as a fragrance?" Well, because the first 10 minutes are delicious. So far, all what I can say about Le bateleur is because this marvelous beginning... Good quality ingredients? Probably. Not too sure. Nowadays alchimy is so advanced...Acquatic, intriguing, wanderful top notes. adictive to the point that you don't want to stop sniffing your body, again, only for the first 10 minutes. Later on, more of the same. D&G, is so easy to seduce the people with this beautiful publicity. However, where is the true perfume quality, the concept?
Obviously Le bateleur 1 aims to youth, that impulsive, unforgetable irresponsable life of our youth, (playfull like Le bateleur) when we made love 10 minutes after of knowing and smelling someone wearing the fragrance of the moment. Sadly, Le bateleur not even give that chance.
D&G number 10 is another story, that's right. Oh, what a big difference can make a 0!!!

I would go so far to say that Le Bateleur 1 is the most masculine in the Anthology series.

Opening rather strong, with somewhat bitter herbs and sharp citrus, such intensity is usually found in men's cologne. That's not to say that women can't wear this, but I do see this as more of a masculine fragrance, something that a woman may struggle to wear.

The cedar note tends to dominate in this fragrance, like a freshly timbered forest. Amidst this interesting blend are subtle spices and oceanic saltiness.

Le Bateleur 1 isn't particularly subdued, with its sillage quite overbearing, especially when over-applied. There are elements of this fragrance that draws some resemblance to Escape for Men by Calvin Klein.

I don't refer to this fragrance as being anything even remotely sexy, however I find the scent itself somewhat refreshing and relaxing. I'd possibly place this fragrance in a casual, 'outdoorsy' category.

Since having discovered every single fragrance in the Anthology line, I find that each and every one of their fragrances demand an acquired taste. Le Bateleur 1 is possibly the hardest fragrance in the series to like, but the one most likely to grow on you.

andrevarx
andrevarx

A good fragrance but tends to be common, cool, nice, good for nothing more than for daily use fragrance. Not impress anyone and does not last long. It has a tendency too masculine, I do not work well as a unisex fragrance.

arad88
arad88

It's a very sexy, masculine scent. Like everything D&G make

I agree that this scent smells like I Am King at the begining of it. However, the dries down is different. I find I am King is a bit synthetic and cloying while this D&G is a bit more woody and it smells more expensive and better quality.

Sanny
Sanny

D&G 1 is truely a unisex perfume. It does not have the WOWing factor but can be worn... Yeah, it's just alright.

guest_Nick
guest_Nick

smells alot like I Am King By Sean John who copied who ?

pinkywithabrain2020
pinkywithabrain2020

This is most definately a manly one...and it's actually very strong on me...citrus and I think it's the cedar...but not for me...this would be the one out of the collection I don't like...maybe on a guy but not on me...

this smells so commom, is another acuatic, fresh, weak scent, no thanks... i am tired of it....

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Le Bateleur, "The Magician." Nothing magic about this scent... although it's not horrible either. D&G could have done a great aquatic if they really wanted to... though I don't think that was the idea. I suppose making an aquatic fragrance that has a universal effect is a difficult thing to do. Clearly this is masculine.

levissima
levissima

ochen' slabiy aromat.... blotter uje nichem ne pahnet, hotya parfum bil nanesen vchera vecherom okolo 22.... daje polovinu dnya ne viderjal...

mzso
mzso

I don't want to upset anybody, but this is a fragrance for men. As it is written on the official site:
"Provocative and playful - ragingly passionate, yet enviably cool - this is a man who gets what he wants..."
And it clearly can be seen in the advertisements which perfume belongs to which gender. Only the D&G 10 scent is unisex... 3 and 18 are for women, 1 and 6 are for men.

I spray light blue on first and the le bateleur, it mixes really well and adds a more citrusy feminine smell to #1.

D&G LE BATELEUR is a unisex fragrance which lies more at the masculine than the feminine end of the spectrum, featuring primarily vetiver and smelling very similar to run-of-the-mill aftershave, except that it's more subtle and evanescent.

LE BATELEUR seems to open with a bit of juniper or some other spicy element not listed, but this swiftly evaporates, giving way to a somewhat nondescript masculine vetiver/aromatic scent. LE BATELEUR is a light, perfectly likeable choice for summertime.

While LB is certainly wearable by both men and women, it does seem more geared toward the former, and it doesn't offer anything new to my nose, so I probably won't replenish my small supply (20ml edt) once it has been depleted.

guest_Tianne
guest_Tianne

I bought D&G 1 yesterday. Tested it against #6. I had no idea #1 had such a unisex appeal- seriously I was looking for something feminine yet uncommon.
On me (after dry-down) it smells more like citrus until you get nose to skin then is has the more "exotic notes". But what can I say, almost all perfume smells like baby powder on me! Thats what happened with the #6 after 10 minutes.
Anybody have any suggestions?

misscareyann
misscareyann

As soon as I got a whiff of Bateleur 1, I knew I wanted my man to smell like this. It is much more masculine than feminine to me. It's not tough-guy overbearing masculine. It is fresh and sexy.
I know my boyfriend wont wear it, but I will, because it is so gorgeous. I am willing to smell a bit masculine because I love this fragrance so much.

yvashche
yvashche

Very nice unisex. I liked it on me, but when I smelled it on my husband, I insisted he use it all the time. Wonderful.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Since Bateleur means street performer or juggler I imagined a spicy smell, maybe oriental or woody but definitely rusty, rough, benzoin or leather notes in combination.

D&G packed ordinary, casual, find it around every corner perfume. Smells like entrance in the church on weak bitter smell (guess vetiver) and holly water. Lasting time of this solution is s.h.o.r.t. Read it again: e.x.t.r.a. short. Made me extra p****.

Look further. There are great men perfumes on the market.

matiassantafe
matiassantafe

It's nice, it's very nice, fresh and suitable for men but... vanishes almost totally in about 90 or 120 minutes. Think carefully before buying it, there are better options.

guest_Doras
guest_Doras

I made a small research about this fragrance because I cannot decide if it's suitable for a man, woman or it's unisex.
I wore it for a few days and I like it a lot (and nobody complained about it).
The start it's quite hard for a woman but at the dry-down it's soft. I would definitely like to smell it on my boyfriend but I like it on me too.

kylexora
kylexora

i dont like this perfume. from the start, until dry-down.. it smells like aerosol...

Annie_D
Annie_D

The most masculine of all the collection. I like it, the aquatic aura is there but there is definite touch of woods. I haven't sprayed it on my BF yet so I still have to smell it on a man. it may be too light for a night out but it seems like a great office/daily scent for a guy.

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Before I even talk about the actual fragrance I want to talk about the bottle. Really? D&G? Ok, now I'm all about "It's the fragrance inside that counts, not the bottle..." but damm. It's a really ugly bottle! Lol! But whatever. Using a plain sticker for the name? C'mon...

"You get what you pay for" is one of my favorite sayings. And it applies to D&G #1 but not in a bad way. For it to be $65 retail, the ingredients are good quality but it is not potent like your usual fragrance. It's really light. Maybe it's suppose to be? I don't know. I'm a little confused on this huge 5 fragrance launch anyways.

The watery notes combined with the vetiver and cedar is quite nice. I wasn't very fond of it initially but you must always give a fragrance their time. I didn't like any of my personal top 5 fragrances at first but I gave them all that second chance.

As it dries down it reminded me of D&G's Light Blue for men without the heavy musk/incense aroma or the opening of Givenchy's Blue Label, which I liked. As it completely dried down it smells identical to Versace's Man Eau Fraiche but not as sweet, complex or in depth.

As far as the lasting power it's mediocre. Projection could be better and it stays very close to the skin.

It's definately worth getting. I'm getting it for sure in the near future. I'm falling in love with the olfactive group woody aquatics and D&G #1 is a great addition. I have to say it again, the bottle is ugly! Gah damm! :p

taydev

decided to buy this one and i am not disappointed. this is the most masculine of all my fragrances but i like it. it is very light, fresh, and aquatic which makes it perfect for hot weather.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Very aquatic citrus smell. It reminds me of IZOD. I sprayed this on my arm and it very light and stays close to the skin. This would be great on a vacation somewhere hot.

scenturian
scenturian

Nice but quite similar 2 Channel allure home sport.

taydev

this one seems a bit more masculine but i ranked it #2. i def smell the woods and water elements and its refreshing to me. I'd def buy it!

guest_comeforperfum
guest_comeforperfum

I like the fragrance concept but I think the perfume isn't good enough. It could have been a very good one with a more prominet vetiver base and a longlasting juniper note. The acuatic heart only rise up our spirits at the very begining but then, everything becomes dark and dull in a woody-aromatic extra old accord. Easy to wear but definetely boring.

Adriana_87
Adriana_87

Best for the guys,no doubt.A regular masculine smell.

wakemeupalready
wakemeupalready

This is gorgeous! I like this one the best out of the 5. It's definately one of the more masculine ones from the collection, I dunno if this would smell like on a female. It's a lovely aquatic, watery, juicy kind of fragrance. It kinda reminds me a little of cliniqe happy only a little less fruity and more woody and im definately getting the vetiver note. Delicious and very sexy.

guest_splosh
guest_splosh

this one is quite sweet and citrusy, the other mens one is alot more manly , i prefer this one

D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 by Dolce&Gabbana 3.70 out of 5 based on 309 ratings and 70 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.