Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

D&G Feminine Dolce&Gabbana for women

D&G Feminine Dolce&Gabbana for women
dislike

D&G Feminine Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures

D&G Feminine is fresh, modern scent with musky drydown. The top notes are mandarin, mimose and a fresh water lily note. The heart follows with floral notes of lily, heliotrope, visteria, jasmine and ylang-ylang. The powdery base unifies sandalwood, vanilla, musk and cashmere. The perfume was created by Nathalie Lorson and Max Gavarry in 1999.

Mimosa Cyclamen Mandarin Orange Water Lily

D&G Feminine Fragrance Reviews

nexangelus
nexangelus

Another strong classic.

First notes are sharp citrus and wood. This gives way to a soapy, musky, soft but not too powdery floral. This is less powdery than Rive Gauche, but is in the same class of powerful vintage classical scents. As with all power houses, less is more...such depth to these oldies. Very clean, fresh sharpness to this one.

I am only now getting around to testing D&G Feminine, despite having been sent a generous-sized decant by a generous perfumista quite some time ago. Fortunately, the juice is still in good shape, so now I understand why so many people are complaining about the discontinuation of the perfume.

At the same time, other reviewers revile the scent! I find it clean and musky and floral and a bit soapy. Some people have observed the compatibility of Feminine with Nivea cream, and I do not disagree. In fact, this composition reminds me a bit of one of the Bvlgari Mon Jasmin perfumes (hmmm... was it the original or one of the flankers--I've lost track, there are so many!).

Upon application, my first impression was that this could be the signature scent of a cougar--that's right: une femme d'un certain âge (comme moi!). It smells sophisticated and sexy--think Catherine Deneuve. This is a type of scent which is less common in recent launches, which seem to be much sweeter on average. Feminine dates from 1999, before the tsunami of abstract fruity-florals, and its discontinuation is an example of how fashions cycle also in perfume.

Eventually, people are going to be sick of all of the cloying sweet gourmand stuff, and this sort of perfume will come back into vogue. Until then, cherish what remains of your old bottles of these turn-of-the-century perfumes!

michelle50
michelle50

I adore this perfume and I'm so upset it has now been discontinued. I looked on Amazon but it is so expensive. Up to £250. Does anyone know any perfume that comes close to the smell of this?

Feminine is a soft and warm whisper around you, next person have to stand close to you or hug you to get a wonderful wiff of Feminine, and I lovet it. I love those shy, close, whispering scents thats encirceling you all day. Sadly i sneeze alot when I wear this one.

Feminine är en mjuk och varm viskning runt dig, nästa person får stå nära eller krama dig för att uppfatta Feminine och det älskar jag. Jag älskar dessa lite blyga, tysta nära dofter som ändå omringar dig hela dagen. Trist nog så nyser jag enormt av Feminine.

jlfears
jlfears

Juicy pear, that comes and goes.

Baby oil.

Vanilla here and there, especially in the base.

Musk.

Lily.

AMAZING.

Clean but musky, sweet but not.

HINT: poor man's Un Lys. Their drydowns are almost identical, on me.

Sanskilainen
Sanskilainen

Beautiful and powdery but stays on you very briefly.

Artemis145
Artemis145

Yet another of my favourites to be discontinued. I love this and anything that smells remotely close. It reminds me of my favourite childhood sweets!

Mairi3256

I was a bit previous posting my last post about jovans white musk being like feminine. It does smell very similar to start with, but changes and fades very quickly. However all is not lost. You can still get this in the USA!! My cousin, who lives in Albany New York. Is sending me a bottle! 100ml for $50 (about £35!!) I also located a bottle on amazon for £220 for 100 ml. 3 guesses which one I'm going for!! Lol

Mairi3256

I have been wearing Feminine since it came out and was devastated when it was discontinued. I don't want to be ripped off in eBay or Amazon as they are charging up words of £180 for 100 ml of dolce and gabbana Feminine, so Reading here that Jovan White Musk was similar, I bought a bottle online, it cost less than £10 and although not exactly like the original, it is so near to it, you would never know. I am so glad I came across this site with the information and white musk, I urge anyone out there who loves feminine and misses it as much as I do to buy Jovan White Musk! You will not be disappointed.

mangojuice
mangojuice

Blue Lady---> 43 is Young!!!
I think this perfume goes for anyone, it is very innofensive and soft. But I do realize that some sweet perfumes become too sickly sweet and bothersome as your nose gets more sophisticated :P

Susan_b
Susan_b

I was finally able to get my hands on this. Soooo excited I love the way it's smells on me. It's a sexy,musky, powdery scent. I'm impartial though this scent reminds me of some good times in my life.

Molko
Molko

I think it's awful, like an old lady smell with bitter citrus and powder, altough I like the powdery and musky fragrances this is horrible or I tested from an old and rotten bottle, I don't know...

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

This was a favorite of mine. I was sad to see it discontinued and would love to find a replacement. it was the kind of scent you just wanted to wear. It was just like your favorite shirt or pair of jeans that made you feel just right. A soft, beautiful floral that wasn't overly sweet,with a slightly musky/ cashmere dry down that just screamed feminine....hence the name. My all time fav D&G fragrance.

squirrelhead
squirrelhead

This was my signature fragrance for many years. I am disappointed it has been discontinued. It had a dry out of a beautiful and soft florals.
Many people would ask me about the fragrance I was wearing .
It was subtle and not overpowering .

dieplai
dieplai

The epitome of baby powder. not to strong,last long.

dahliafleur
dahliafleur

I wore this through my last year of secondary school. A guy working at a perfume store I often visited took a liking to me and gave me a brand new tester marked 50ml bottle of this for free :) Being (at the time) a fruity-floral or citrus fan I was unsure of this fragrance but it ended up being my go-to signature fragrance, and I felt naked without it. I have to thank this fragrance cos it helped me step out of my very small comfort zone of typical teen-girlish fragrances and be a little more courageous. The strongest note on my skin undoubtedly was lillies, followed with wood, then citrus, it was refreshing with a demure and elegant edge. It is a very clean smell and I would describe it as sharp, it doesn't mellow a lot in it's dry down- it remains rich lillies just with an ever so slight fluffiness. It is the kind of fragrance that stays with you, and your clothes, and on your bed sheets; it clings and keeps up with you, always ready to pick you up. This perfume I guarantee if not found pleasant at first, continues to grow on the user by each day.

bailarina
bailarina

I don't think it is about people's ages... I think it is about feeling comfortable wearing a perfume and loving it. We all should be able to wear whatever we want as long as we are not invading other people's space.
If you like it, wear it. I usually wear my perfumes for my self and my hubby (sometimes just for myself :)). If we both like it then the job is done. I think anybody can wear this wonderful scent.

Blue_Lady_Jane
Blue_Lady_Jane

Very sweet, but not sickeningly so. The epitome of baby powder. I always maintain if you love a fragrance that much, to disregard whether it is too old or young, but I really did feel at 43, too old to wear it!

Anyankha
Anyankha

I have used this for over 15 years now and was devastated whe it was discontinued. Can anyone recommend a similar fragrance to replace it?

Fardau
Fardau

My twinsister had it ten years ago, at that time I hated it. Untill two months ago, when I was looking for a new signature scent. I remembered the fresh and sexy smell of Feminine and can't get it out of my head now! Does someone still owns the bottle and wants to sell it to me? I would be greatfull!

wiegley
wiegley

My signature fragrance, my favorite perfume of all time. I'm heartbroken to learn it's discontinued and may stock up on some over-priced bottles while I still can.

This, to me, is what a woman should smell like. Clean, but sexy. Soft and powdery but modern and chic. Floral but not sweet and sickening, musky but not manly. It smells like white musk and baby powder and lilies but all of them so gently. The sillage is polite and sexy, the longevity is great, the whole thing is SO SO SO feminine. I adore mimosa and cyclamen and lily of the valley and this is the only perfume that combines them with musk.

Sometimes I'll catch a whiff of this on an article of my clothing and I'll just inhale and savor it. After over a decade of wearing it! I love it so.

lulu7898
lulu7898

Love this...beautiful and soft. Great for work/school. Lasts 6-7 hours and sillage is not too big.

Iman Fahmy
Iman Fahmy

Great one ...my definition of chic...

kitten_steele

Hello lailafeder1. No this perfume is discontinued. I think the male version is discontinued also. I just happen to still have some left. I just get so annoyed at the bottle that I long 'til I've used it all up. The leaking of the fluid when spraying and the cap is loose and can't be fastened like it should. I don't know what they did when they produced these bottles, but they did something wrong. Even if it still existed and I like the scent, I wouldn't buy another one due to the bottle.

lailafeder1
lailafeder1

Does that Perfume still exists??My bottle ended and now i'm sad cause I can only find on e-bay or amazon for such expensive prices=(

kitten_steele

I like the smell alot, flowery and mild in its scent, not overpowering at all. I can not wear it when I'm in school, 'cause my teacher is allergic to some of the flowers in this scent. But I don't like that teacher, so maybe I shall wear it the next time I see him, just for fun. There's only one drawback with this fine perfume: the bottle. The spray "thingy" loosens so easily so I have to attach it, plus the perfume leaks from the spray "thingy" when it gets pushed down. Does anyone else have this problem? I had the same problem with the bottle of D&G Masculine, which I also had before(I would say it's more of a unisex than masculine fragrance).

whitney.mccrummorrison
whitney.mccrummorrison

I received this as a gift some years ago. It was a huge bottle. Once a year I spray it to see if my tatses have changed, I want to like it. And it's such a shame to have it just sitting in my closet. But, nope, still smells of cheap baby powder and elderly people on me. I'm sure it's gorgeous on others. Anyone wanting it, message me, and I'll send you the bottle.

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

I used to own this one. Feminine isn't bad at all, but with my chemistry it smells like just a white floral. I'm not a big fan of white florals.

I find I like this one better when layered on top of my Light Blue.

This is a very long lasting scent with great sillage. If you like this one you would probably like Jessica McClintock, Versace Vanitas or other white florals.

I wouldn't purchase this again as me and white florals never hit it off. I still appreciate this on others.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Soft, lotion-like creamy with some of the best luscious florals. Drydown - I'm speechless, very da best! Clean soft musk:)
Safe close to the skin scent with moderate silage.

andjela
andjela

truly beautiful and different.stays with you all day long...warm and quiet,soft,lingering around even when you can't smell it anymore.and then someone will ask you what perfume you're wearing...amazing!it is made for true romantics and women that appreciate balance,small words and big deeds.

Shwets
Shwets

Feminine is a sweeter powdery scent of TBS white musk oil. I love Feminine but there is thi harshness in the opening causing my nose allergies.

A very pretty scent though i dont reach out for often but definately may fav lily scent. For ref i have tried SL's Un Lys and Cartier Basier Voile but because Feminine reminds me of TBS white musk (HG), is why i prefer this to other lily based florals.

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

best season spring and autumn
day/night day
the age of the woman who wears it 24-45
the persona of the woman who wears it: intriguing, kind, mature, sophisticated modest, warm err feminine =p

Quite a big gap for age but what i love about this is femininity can be at any age and this proves it! This woman speaks with her eyes, speaks only when she has to. Not an overly glamourous woman but her chosen style is soft, floaty feminine and warm. A woman who can look sexy riding on a bike from the 40's with a basket in the front.

I bought this as a blind buy, when i first opened it i was like >=[ then i sprayed it on me then i was like =o IMO it is beautiful it smells classic. it is a musk ideal for younger women as the jasmine is present in the top notes and then it soften downs into a powdery musk. i can admit throughout trying it i was like is it? is it? phew! is it? is it? phew! because on a certain person this could be a disaster! this could possibly smell like toilet freshener. This is the type of perfume that chooses you! It is the powder along with the musk and light hint of florals that make this come together so beautifully. its quiet and loud at the same time.

Hello from new zealand!

mery.albano
mery.albano

hi, i'm editing from italy. i would like to' know ... why this wonderful perfum isn t sold anymore ???? i love it , and i cannot go out withot wearing it? please Simeone knows why??? tks a lot... ps. i' m speaking about d&g feminine, of course

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

There was a lady I saw on a train. Her scent was soft music to me. She smelled like creamy heliotrope was growing from her hair. Her lips sang sweet vanilla. I asked her what was this scent her skin was breathing,

"Feminine" she said to me.

I did not forget this perfume. Alas,I did not know where Dolce & Gabbana stood on being cruelty free. Nor could I afford them.

I found what was right for me...

A kindred spirit selling this vegan imitation,and I had enough money in my pockets to afford it. It smells just like the real Gabbana.....

In my mind the dear and gentle lady on the train is next to me,and drinking her tea,smiling warmly. She is sharing a piece of her heart,and her great taste with the world. How lucky we all were. I truly mean it.

"Feminine" she said to me.

I found what was right for me...

A kindred spirit selling this imitation,and I had enough money in my pockets to afford it. It smells just like the real Gabbana.....

sabiwasabi
sabiwasabi

nice and soft and fresh!makes me feel clean on a hot day!
just a soft skin perfume that you wear when you want to be cute and cuddely not for fierce woman i guess?But i love it it is a classic for me.

ailimeavolokin
ailimeavolokin

Too musky. Sometimes it smelled like horse's sweat and other horse products. I gave it away to my mother in law.

lislac
lislac

I love Dolce Gabbana's Feminine. The best perfume I ever had! So soft, feminine och powdery. Simply the best! Since it is discontiued I'm trying to find another fragrance that is as beatiful as this one. If anyone knows a perfume similar to this one, please let me know! :)

fresie
fresie

this is one of my "most hated" perfume.a incredible ugly fragrance.i was given it as a present for over ten years.i hardly used it.

cinsot
cinsot

As a somewhat reluctant sucker for musk, due to the scratchy olfactive soundtrack of my misspent youth screeching in the background with over applied White Musk Oil from The Body Shop, I find myself falling for D&G Feminine EDT despite its similarity to the aforementioned culprit!

How can this be? I've spent most of my adult life running away from anything (human or otherwise) remotely resembling that TBS trademark signature.

Could it be, adorned in a light spritz of D&G Feminine, I feel young and carefree again? Has enough water finally flowed under the bridge for me to have matured enough to smile fondly at my pubescent self?

I dunno! What I do know though is I am thoroughly enjoying smelling this good. Feminine is pretty and girly and clean.

No heavy syrupy residue weighing you down in this "white musk", only pristine petals carried on a buoyant breeze.

Soutty123
Soutty123

I used to love to wear this in summer back in the early noughties. Got a lot of compliments from men too. Now it makes me sneeze and I find the smell annoying somehow, not sure why as I don't think the composition has changed, just my taste for some strange reason.

maltatude
maltatude

I love this in winter, sprayed across a soft scarf... there's something really comforting about it. I'm on to my 2nd bottle. Not an every day thing fragrance for my tastes, but perfect in the cooler months!

Pinni
Pinni

My grandmother owned a bottle of this. (For younger people thinking about buying this I must say that she likes to wear pretty young fragrances, just finished a bottle of Burberry Brit Sheer.)
It smelled very nice on her. She liked it a lot and would have bought again but they don't sell it in here anymore.

The scent is feminine and floral but not heavy and won't offend anyone. Good for everyday use.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

i still own a 100ml of this from the early millenium... today i decided to try it again after all those years it was hidden in my storage.

it has a very intriguing smell, unusual for nowdays and somehow addictive... hmmm... the intro is quite fresh and unisex. but then the precious flowers are developping. the aroma of a sweet and fragile heliotrope, which i love so much in fragrances is coming up to my nose accompagned by an intense smell of wisteria and ylang-ylang. truly nice and feminine on this stage. then the white petals of lily and orangeblossom are fading in nicely powdery and i can feel also the musk introducing very seductively. the base is woody warm and still powdery, sweetened up with a hint of vanilla.

all in all a very clean and subtle sexy scent, not offending or overhelming, with a nice sillage floating arround you for a good while, lasting power is very good on me! perfect for officewear.

happy to still own it as it is hard to find and discontinued.

putri
putri

actually i like it, but it became too cloying and too powdery on me. so kinda torn here whether to like or dislike. oh well but i click on like anyway. still like TBS white musk better tho.

DriHonne
DriHonne

I bought a set with shower gel, moisturizing and the perfume unsniffed. OMG!!!! When I tried the perfume only got the woodsy-powdery-synthetic smell that made me sick and gave me headache. Gave the complete set to a friend who appreciated it a lot.

seatonica
seatonica

kanoodle7 said it all for me - if I had a signature scent this would probably be it. How typical that it it is to be discontinued :(

beatrix75
beatrix75

i love its just uniqe soft and frech

Malegria
Malegria

The only fault that I find with this featherweight, adorable, lovely floral is that it fleets from my skin very fast. It smells to me like a diluted Nivea cream in a classic blue tin, and I`ve been looking for a perfume to match the scent of Nivea for years. It is not a scent that will get you noticed or will make you feel seductive...I would not even call it a comfort scent.It is more like a second skin, clean, pampered and healthy.To me Feminine is a keeper, though I don`t wear it very often. I keep wishing it will hold on me a bit longer everytime I use it!

rubyred
rubyred

I find this loud and offensive. I kept on sniffing it to see if it was going to get any better. After about 6 hours it did wear down to a more likeable amber smell but, not worth putting up with 6 hours of shrill for 1/2 an hour of smooth amber. I know now that my body doesn't like white floral, nor woodsy/musk, so it didnt' have much chance with me.

B_ildikoo
B_ildikoo

It is a truly feminine perfume, and very sexy too. I bought it a few years ago, and it seemed to be the perfect happy, floral scent for an intense spring. But after a few weeks it ended up on the bottom shelf, because it was too strong for me. Maybe it didn't suit my personality, it rather suited the person I wanted to be... but I wasn't. :) For those who like strong scents, it is the perfect date perfume, romantic and sexy.

oaki1606
oaki1606

Unusual indeed but on my skin lasts only for max 2 hours and i can't get used to the smell at all i'm afraid.
I originally bought it after reading reviews which sounded incredibly good.
I was a little bit dissapointed. Oh well...

lindamelton
lindamelton

I first bought this in Florence, Italy and it conjures up great memories for me. It's a nice, light floral for daytime wear. It must react very differently with one's chemistry - I was surprised at the number of reviewers who can't wear it!

delphine67
delphine67

Nice, smells like baby powder on me

mrs.Bond
mrs.Bond

On me it smells exactly like nivea cream,
the original blue one.

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I LOVE 'By' and actually find this something of a By 'Light'. I've never owned it as I have always had a bottle of 'By' but as it's sadly gone I might indulge in some of this and hope for a similar feel. Clean and musky

slcallen9
slcallen9

My cousin wears this and it smells great on her. I'm determined to add this to my collection.

*sophi*
*sophi*

I Had a sample of this for almost a decade in my drawer.I think with me goes like :i try a sample, like it,hide it.Then use it time to time and when it becomes rare ,i decide to find a bottle of it.I think happens to me with D&G mostly.It was for By like this.
Anyway, this perfume is clean, fresh and musky sweet.At first mimosa and water-lily give their freshness.Florals begin to grow after a while.Mostly jasmine,lily and cyclamen ,i do not get any ylang-ylang.
The dry-down is fabulous!!!So musky sweet:they are cashmere woods ,vanilla and sandalwood.The lasting power is very good.I can use it for day or night,summer or winter.Fantastic!!!!!
P.S>It has the purity and softeness of Sicily,the sweetness of The One and the smell of jasmine as in Light Blue.

vincy_gal
vincy_gal

I liked the musky undertones. One of my favorite classics.

Nicole79
Nicole79

ohhh...i had this one a few years ago and gave it away, bcz i couldn't stand it any more!!! soooo nauseating , I WAS FEELING SICK !!! A BIG NO :(

Berith
Berith

I most I smell is the musk. I love the fragrance. Fresh and clean at first, but when the base comes in I can smell the musk. Since my mother in law uses it, it reminds me of her. I dont't use it anymore!

guest_tata
guest_tata

One of the most unpleasant smells i came across of.Starts of medical/white flowery ,then turns to bitter baby powder.Bought it without testing first..

boarbb
boarbb

i like this one very much!!but my boyfriend doesnt=[which make me soo sad ...now ...i just leave it there

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

Clean, soft, and unusual. I have to comment on a review though.. lol If it's cheap and smells like old ladies, why did you give it to your 9 year old? That doesn't make sense. I think it's pretty, and much better than the average (and popular) fruity floral perfumes being sold. You can smell the mimosa and heliotrope in it. Since it's not an average scent that's why I bought it. For an EDT the lasting power is really good. I get compliments, and that's a good sign. It goes well with my chemistry, but like any perfume it should be tested before buying it. I don't get any powder on my skin at all... because I can't stand powdery scents. I cannot wear Chanel No 5 for that reason. You're probably smelling the mimosa and heliotrope... which can remind people of powder sometimes. On me I just get the true scent of the flowers. These reviews shouldn't keep you away or make you buy a perfume though, any perfume should be tested before buying it. ;)

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Powdery, powdery, powdery. This smells like a stick of Secret Deodorant that's been dipped in baby powder repeatedly. Honestly, there's just so much powder to it that you can't smell anything else. Overkill!

tangledvines
tangledvines

Very odd smelling perfume to me. White flowers with an antiseptic/medicine mixture. The first 15 mins after spraying it on the smell is sickening. About an hour later the medicine smell fades and I smell mostly flowers....although strange smelling flowers....it lasts for hours and hours which is the only nice thing I can say about it. I bought this without testing it first and am really kicking myself about now. Total let down.

lolly77
lolly77

bought this perfume without testing it, i must say it smells cheap, and for old ladys! gave mine to my 9 year old, and hate the smell on her! i will stick to dior with much thanks!

cottoncandice
cottoncandice

Feminine is charismatic and unique with an alluring edge. It is a fine blend of creamy-floral-light-musky scent, pretty, sweet, poised and very sexy.

It opens with heady mimosa: some oddly aged and damp kind of mimosa, which could be quite overwhelming for the first 15 minuts. Then it smoothes down to a creamy bouquet of white flowers accorded with just the right portion of musk and vanilla that lasts. In the end of day it smells almost angelic, really amazing!

The transformation of this scent is like Audrey Hepburn in "My Fair lady": not all that aggreeable at first, just give it a little time to develope, the loveliness in it will gracefully emerge, like a fair lady.

When I tried this fragrance for the first time I was highly impressed, so excited with my find that I somehow managed to spray my face with the tester, (at least my face smelt nice).

D&G Feminine is a soft and clean type of scent which manages to combine a certain sweetness, creating a unique and interesting fragrance. I believe the opening is what people call a white musk.

I don't sense the mandarin orange in this fragrance at all, I get mostly an array of floral notes, which are beautifully blended I might add. D&G Feminine is actually the first 'clean' fragrance that I've been ecstatic over.

The drydown is the one thing that stops me from buying this fragrance. Although still a lovely scent, the musk becomes very dominant and artificial smelling, reminding me of my grandmother's house, (possibly the smell of mothballs). The sweetness completely disappears, and in my opinion, the scent loses its personality.

The lasting power is quite astounding for an EDT, lasting most of the day.

For wearers that don't mind the drydown, D&G Feminine would make an excellent 'go-to fragrance', even a great signature scent.

renneyg007
renneyg007

Smelt this today for the first time after many years. I like its sticky sweetness because its so well balanced by the musk and powdery quality. As its name dictates its definately very feminine but has some weight to it as do all the D & G perfumes. Puts me in a relaxed, confident mood. Again I fear this will be discontinued quite soon:(

ruxxy
ruxxy

There is something wrong with this scent. Doesn't smell chemical to me, which should be a good thing.

But the attempt of blending in breezy notes with cashmere wood and other oriental notes like ylang-ylan, lily and heliotrope has just failed, in my opinion. It's like when you mix a beautiful oriental scent with a nice delicate floral-aquatic: you obtain something really heady and you also cut the wings of both scents.

A perfume should always please your senses so much that you long for another sniff, but D&G Feminine makes me turn my head away from it. One of my friends wears it and I try not to let her notice that I avoid her close presence, don't want to make her feel embarassed. And it's all because of D&G Feminine...

Halvah
Halvah

I think it's one of the most well-created, most beautiful fragrances ever. It's flowery and a bit sweet and the dry-don is soft and powdery, very feminine, really. It makes me feel confident.

allexa27
allexa27

i bought it without testing it first,and I can say that i am soooo happy that i have it!!!I love D&G fragrances,all of them are just wonderfull!this one is very sensuall,unique and very romantic.I like the sensuall powdery dry down.It fills me up with harmony.The smell of flowers is so real i feel like I am in a flower garden!excellent lasting power!!!!P.S.For me personally is for spring/summer time:)

nezzabel
nezzabel

WOW! I really, really, really love this fragrance, clean, fresh, soft, powdery... for me it's amazing. The drydown is beautiful and deffinetely feminine without being too girly like or sweet.
Good staying power. Great for every season. Classy and beautiful.
For me is the best Dolce&Gabbana scent and it's quite underated.
Truly one of my favourites!

maschin
maschin

beautiful fragrance, with a powdery, musky and woody sence, making it very warm and fresh..but doesn't last too long.

Superman9
Superman9

A soft and clean smelling perfume. I always get compliments when wearing it. Top 10 on my list.

XSX
XSX

I'm very surprised that some people consider this a very strong and sickening fragrance...But I guess tastes differ.
To me it smells soapy and clean, nice and mild. Feminine and J Lo Glow have much in common.

elaida_00
elaida_00

it`s a nice perfume..got it from my Bfriend..so i shoul like it very much:)but i am more "floral" person so i find it very heavy..i think is very good during cold winter days..it`s very feminine and makes u very sophisticated..do not try it during summer

golden
golden

Smells exactly like white musk from the body shop.
I mean that in the nicest way possible .(i love white musk)

kori_an
kori_an

I bought it without testing it...and I gave it away...I don't like it at all...too musky and bitter for my flavour.

marinadinatata
marinadinatata

nice winter smell,, settles like a warm kashmere pullover,, bit boring after some time though...

kanoodle7
kanoodle7

my favorite go to perfume. The closest I think I'll ever have to a "signature" scent. Very soft and well...feminine.

guest_ninaanin
guest_ninaanin

had it. love it. forever.

dolita
dolita

first after wearing it few days i get bored of it but its good

perfumista
perfumista

I have it, and it always tempts me to put it on, but than when I do, it makes me sick. Probably its a chemistry thing>>>

D&G Feminine by Dolce&Gabbana 3.62 out of 5 based on 477 ratings and 85 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana D&G Feminine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana D&G Feminine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify D&G Feminine by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of D&G Feminine by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.