Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Dolce Dolce&Gabbana for women

Dolce Dolce&Gabbana for women Videos
Dolce Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures Dolce Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures Dolce Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures

The fashion house of Dolce & Gabbana launches its completely new fragrance Dolce at the very beginning of 2014. Dolce represents an emotional and sensual journey through Sicily, which is the origin and inspiration of the fashion duo.

It is described as a soft and feminine scent of white flowers. Freshness of neroli leaf together with papaya flower open the composition making an introduction to the heart that dominates with white amaryllis, narcissus and white water lily. The base is soft with cashmere and musk. Dolce by Dolce & Gabbana is available as 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Papaya flower Neroli

Amaryllis Narcissus Water Lily

Musk Cashmeran

Innamorata

Dolce Fragrance Reviews

aqua76239
aqua76239

when I smelled it in the store, it smelled like lilacs(even though there doesn't appear to be lilacs in the notes). I LOVE lilacs so I bought little rollerball on the spot. After I actually tried it at home, "lilac" scent that I so loved, lasted for literally seconds, then disappeared into nice watery but rather nondescript floral. Ah fudge...
I would say this is nice enough scent for work or church etc because its unlikely to offend anyone and lasting power is very closed to the skin.
Its not anything to get excited about though

Cookiefan
Cookiefan

Dolce is safe, clean, and pretty. This perfume is fitting for the gentle, feminine spirit.
There's nothing to hate about Dolce. She's likable, friendly and doesn't cause trouble.

MsFCAS
MsFCAS

I have a small but specific perfume collection. I love florals ( rose, jasmine, tuberose) and anything orange smelling. I dislike spicy and or oriental scents. I think patchouli smells like dirty old hippy and I hate the smell of incense. The latter two dislikes may come from living in Berkeley, where both scents are definitely ubiquitous and overdone.

I'm also a corporate warrior and probably old enough to be most of y'all's mama. (Late 40s). So my scent needs to be boardroom appropriate.

So my everyday spray has been Chloe EDP, which is great on me and I have no serious complaints, but talk about ubiquitous.

I love indolic white florals, but most of them are a little goes a long way, and not boardroom appropriate.

Fast forward to this fall, when I had an appointment with a personal shopper at Nordstrom in downtown San Francisco. I was early and had some time to kill, so I checked out the Bloomingdales fragrance counter and ended up spraying both wrists with Dolce. I was a sucker for the pretty bottle and I thought the smell was inoffensive - no spice, no patch - and feminine.

30 minutes later I meet my personal shopper at Nordstrom. She shoves me into a changing room and I start trying on items she has pulled for me. In 10 minutes she comes back in and her first words are not "that looks fabulous on you!" But rather "what is that scent???"

Then her assistant came in and asked the same.

Then the tailor. Then the manager. Then the sales clerk.

I told my personal shopper I had just tried the scent on a lark. She replied, "well if you buy nothing else for your fall wardrobe today, you must buy that scent. It is perfect on you."

So there you have it. My crowd sourced fall scent.

I guess there really is something to personal chemistry. Those of you who are dismissive of this simple scent may be reacting to it not working on you. Or you may not be appreciating its simple charms.

t4x3
t4x3

This is the perfume that sent me to the internet in a quest to figure out what was going on, is wrong with today's watery, wispy, strangely scent-withholding scents. I'm not even sure why I bought it except that I had forgotten everything I knew about perfume and thought it would work for my main use as a workout scent. It failed miserably. It works perfectly to scent notecards. Yes, I admit it. I paid $90 for a perfume that is only good for scenting paper.

Cairo Rose
Cairo Rose

The first minute I get a soapy melon vibe...then when the scent dried on the skin it switches over to a watery floral...nice but nothing outstanding. This is one of those scents I would never buy for myself but if given to me as a gift I would wear it for casual occasions like shopping or out to lunch. Non offensive so could be appropriate in a work environment too. Sillage was close to the skin and lasting power was average.

lcommisso
lcommisso

This is such a boring clean floral, it isn't sweet at all, and it thankfully fades in a matter of hours. I have hand soaps that smell better and last longer than this.

esteban747
esteban747

It starts with a fresh bouquet, a refreshing combination of light white flowers and orange blossom.
After that it turn a little dirty, maybe because of a wood note, still the flowers manage to linger.
It's not a new fragrance, nothing on it really screams novelty. Yet I'm truly captivated by it.
It's ultra feminine. Elegant, gracious, discreet with a playful side.
Don't take my word, but if you ask me, I would say buy it!

KVM
KVM

something in this is a headache trigger for me.

PurestJade
PurestJade

This fragrance actually smells quite nice on me. It's not the most beautiful fragrance ever, but it's nice, unoffensive, clean-smelling, good for the workplace... I like it. I would use this for everyday use, but I see myself layering it with something. Any suggestions?

The longevity is nonexistent, and that is the greatest downside to this fragrance. It's way too expensive to be so short-lasting! All-in-all, I would not recommend this fragrance, due to the longevity.

I got a lot of compliments with this. Something about my body chemistry really brings out the musk, woods, and narcissus. This fragrance was very green and sweet in the opening; it was very musky, woody, and sweet (almost smoky) in the dry down. I definitely got amaryllys in the middle. It was lovely.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

It doesn't get much worse than this fragrance. When it first came out I remember sniffing the lids thinking it was a nice slightly fruity floral. Today I sprayed it on my skin... in a matter of minutes I was overcome by the stench of toilet freshener. It was almost embarrassing to continue walking around the shopping center; hoping no one could smell me.
The bottle is cute but the lid feels cheap. The juice is out of this world terrible. I pride myself on being open to the beauty in a fragrance even if I don't like it - but there is no beauty here.

A La Angel
A La Angel

Forum folks might I know that I have spoken quite scathingly about this fragrance in the past. Which is why it was laugh-out-loud funny to me when someone I love proudly presented a big ol' bottle of this to me a week ago: "It's the latest one." Adorbs. I managed to pass it off as a squeal of glee, because I really was quite grateful for the gesture - and the money spent! - but I was groaning inwardly because my first impression of this had been "meh."

Fast forward to today. Um, I kind of love it.

A succinct description of this is... Marc Jacobs Daisy and D&G Light Blue had a baby.

I appreciate but can't wear Light Blue because it was worn by mean girls at my high school lol but I think this is a great substitute for the 'feel' of Light Blue, without reminding me of Light Blue.
I can't wear Daisy because I think it's a joke in that it is basically glorified body mist. Dolce has that same noncommittal floral-ness to it, but is not as fleeting - I got a good 5 hours with Dolce (as opposed to barely 2 hrs with Daisy).

Even aesthetically, Dolce could be a Daisy/Light Blue hybrid. The liquid could prehensibly be a mix of the blue and yellow of the other two. The bottle is a more minimalist take on the white flower topper. I mean, all signs point to my suspicion being spot-on, right?

It was sweltering hot in Nairobi today and Dolce was perfect. Fresh and light so I wasn't uncomfortable, but still perfumey and sweetish so I felt cute and less like a sweaty pig/hot mess. Sillage is moderate, I would say, upon first application, but it drops sharply after the first couple of hours, after which it was there but you'd need to be quite close to me to smell it. A lady behind me at the supermarket recognised it, which surprised me, because there is nothing distinct about it to me.

I think it is wildly overpriced for what it is, so I guess it's great that I didn't have to buy it, but if you can afford it, it's actually quite nice. Not at all a record-breaker and not going to be a great signature (as it could be anything) but nice, and enjoyable on a hot day.

Most lukewarm review EVER, right?

Tiger84
Tiger84

Wow, sherapop's review is so spot on! A perfect summary of what's going on.

emmiedessureault
emmiedessureault

It's probably one of my favorite parfum ever :)

hildy_van_hefeweizen
hildy_van_hefeweizen

Very simple, classic perfume. Day time wear for work, etc. Not one you will be stopped and complimented on, very unassuming, forgettable. Has that "old lady" note I just do not care for.

zeb
zeb

nothing new, nothing exciting. just a creamy scent. at least it could be classy and high of quality but it smells like a supermarket body cream.

jovejove

I give this fragrance til January 2015 to properly judge the sales of it, because it's barely moving and when a fragrance is barely moving, we all know what happens soon after.

rockegg
rockegg

I think I may be anosmic to water lily so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, but I'm not finding it very special either. It seems kind of weak to me. Longevity is not bad. I put it in the office-safe category. Feminine, pretty, like many others.

fiouu
fiouu

Light blue but sweet instead of crisp. I'll stick to LB, this is very safe but I preffer my floral perfumes crisp and clean

Contessa01
Contessa01

This is very floral and green, soapy and fresh. That is honestly the best way I can desribe this and pretty much sums up the fragrance. It is pleasant, I like it and it is the type of fragrance you could wear that would never offend anyone, a great work scent and everyday scent. I can imagine you could get a lot of use from this as it is pleasant and non offensive. But if you are looking for a unique or statement fragrance you won't be impressed.
PS I don't get the comparisions to Be Delicious

framorena
framorena

IMHO, if you want not to be noticed or just remembered after a boring business dinner, wear this one.

BiancaDrumea
BiancaDrumea

It reminds me a lot of DKNY Be Delicious, just lighter, more airy, slightly more floral, maybe more grown up version. I am a big fan of Dolce&Gabbana but Dolce is not for me since I allready have Be Delicious at the time. I can see alot of people enjoying it in summer days or even as a day to day fragrance.

jdawg
jdawg

This perfume is so amazing. It lasts so long on the skin! I'm so glad my mother bought this for herself. She loves it and is one of her favourites!

natluvly
natluvly

I have a 1oz. Of this 95%full with box and cap if anyone is interested. Swap or sale :)

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

This type of scent has been done better, and by the house of Dolce & Gabbanna themselves. I hate to join the chorus, but it's true.

I will differ in that I don't merely find it bland, but unappealing. These are the kinds of unsubtle florals you find in air freshener, only now with soap and water.

Maodo
Maodo

Yes it's fresh, it's clean, it's permitted. Nobody will be irritated having you around with Dolce. But this Dolce is nothing special really. I feel lots of deja-vu's passing by. Come on guys, you can do better.

revealm
revealm

I like it so fresh and clean

talnyc
talnyc

I was disappointed by this fragrance. To me, it is commercial and sweet, hence the name Dolce. It is supposed to be a marzipan interpretation, which is what the flower on the top of the bottle is supposed to represent.

I personally like the Prada Candy scent, if you like sweet, but I am not impressed with this one.

victoria.mei1992

More times you smell this, more you like it. At first it was normal, not interesting, but after, it's great, I finished my sample so quick, I need largest bottle. I love that woody fresh smell. It's one of my favorites.

CarmendyNola
CarmendyNola

I got a sample of this fragrance from Sephora right after it's debut. First, I have to say it was instant nostalgia for me because it reminded me of a perfume my aunt, who has exquisite taste, used to wear when I was a little kid. I think her scent was an Oscar and I wish I could remember which one (I'm going to ask her then update) but needless to say the sample sold me and I went back to pick up a small bottle.

As with Rose The One, Dolce takes you on a verdant journey. Intensely floral and ultra-feminine at first, but I don't smell a hint of musk as some reviews have described, only pure flourishing blossoms. Unfortunately, and also similarly to Rose The One, this scent lacks the longevity it should have for an EDP. What it becomes is like a flower blooming in reverse... very subtle, sweeter and more grassy. Happy to have it, though, and even at it's weakest it's still lovely on my skin.

UPDATE: The fragrance my aunt wore all those years ago was Valentino!

lemonfreshjoy
lemonfreshjoy

Cute bottle. I found the scent to be fresh and light. Like clean water. I can't say that it stands out from the crowd of current fragrances. I wanted to love it, but I just like it. It's pleasant and I could still smell it on my blouse the next morning.

jose.m.perez
jose.m.perez

A really good fragrance!!! Opens fresh, floral and light. Easy to wear and beautiful presentation. I don't get the hate!! I'm a guy and I will love to smell this fragrance on any woman. Performance seems to be good, 6 to 8 hours on my skin.

InfirmièreParfumée
InfirmièreParfumée

Unfortunately....

This fragrance got quite enough chances from me at the store. The first week it came out, the tester bottle was someplace and the associate looked and looked and I waited for about half an hour, working around other cosmetics in the section while he searched for it, only to find out I wouldn't be crazy about it.

Fast forward a couple of weeks later, a lady introduces me unknowingly to the same fragrance (it was still pretty much the hype at the time) and I try it once again...

No such luck. Dolce smelled of Lauren by Ralph Lauren...and to me that was not very exciting at all. If any, it was a tad boring and old.

I admire the dainty bottle and the flower cap it comes with. Plus the fact that it is Dolce and Gabbana. They are known to make nice fragrances (and sunglasses).

A few months later, I told myself that maybe this time, Dolce will have a different effect on me.

Alas, this time it smelled of laundry soap. Some laundry detergent turned designer perfume .

I am so sorry, Dolce, I wanted to take you home...yet I couldn't find the reason to.

wallywinthrop
wallywinthrop

Good Lord. I had no idea this page was so full of venom for this innocuous little scent. I particularly don't get why this perfume somehow is so much more of an affront to the "prestige" of the rich history of perfumery than any other sweet, easy to wear floral. Let's be honest, none of the Dolce and Gabbana scents have been that great with the exception of Pour Femme and Sicily. Pretty yes but Lutens they ain't! I want to know what's so wrong with that. Variety is what makes the dark niche scents so precious to us and maintains their value when a sunny day calls for Dolce more than Noir Epices.

silsilg2
silsilg2

I can not believe that Dolce & Gabbana have launched this perfume drab and dull and has discontinued the Dolce & Gabbana Donna (the first, the red velvet box)!!??!!

jessbug
jessbug

You'd think that the fact that the bottle is by far the most interesting thing about this perfume would be a bad thing. But honestly, I've found myself reaching for this one a couple times since the temperatures went up.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything Sherapop said, her review is spot-on. I think there are plenty of days I'm part of that target demographic, and Dolce is fine when you want to smell fresh (but not too sharp), and floral (but not overwhelming or *clutch-my-pearls!* indolic). Sillage is limited and longevity is bad, about 3-4 hours on me.

Basically, this fulfills my needs when I'm having a 'D&G Light Blue' day, since I can't actually stand Light Blue anymore. I wouldn't pay full price for Dolce, nor will I buy a new bottle when this one is finished. But I might just finish my current bottle, and that does not happen every day!

wistfulmaiden
wistfulmaiden

I agree that this isn't THE most unique fragrance out there but it is summery and airy and good to wear just about anywhere without offending people. I like the gardenia mixed with water lily and the "pond" smell. I tried this one and it lasted a good few hours but was never cloying and for me, a white floral that doesn't get overpowering is a good thing.
I also like that this doesn't have adelhydes which in my opinion ruin a lot of white florals like White Diamonds.

brettashley
brettashley

It smells like the perfume section of every department store I've walked into. Slightly aquatic, and fresh - like a blast of A/C hitting you as you walk in from a hot, humid day spent shopping. It's a floral, but I can't pick out much from the mishmash of "generically pretty" I'm getting.

AntoF
AntoF

I find the debate over modern and mainstream perfumery quite amusing.
It is true, this perfume lacks character and doesn't differ so much from the scent of any deodorant, soap or shampoo out there. That's not necessarily bad.
Most of the time, I feel overwhelmed by strong voices, smells, noises and even lights. They are too obnoxious, too invading. That's why I enjoy lighter scents like this, they make me feel fresh and safe.
If you are looking for a breathtaking marterpiece, keep searching. 'Dolce' is not it. However, if you want something light and clean, this is a great option.
Regarding the composition, I'm having trouble identifying single notes, but I do detect water lily and some bitter citrus accord (not neroli, unfortunately). It's green and soapy, like an old-fashioned cologne, but musk and aquatic notes keep it interesting.
Longevity: 2 - 3 hours
Sillage: close to skin

What to say about yet another fresh and clean abstract floral? Dolce smells fresh and clean and abstract and floral in a hypothetical way. I mean, you can call this amaryllis, narcissus and water lily, if you like. Those would be metaphors, and there's no law against using language in any way you please.

This must be what the marketing surveys have revealed about twenty-first century women: we want to smell fresh and clean and noncommittal and inoffensive so that when we work in a cubical office environment everyone will find us pleasant.

Mission accomplished. This is a functional fragrance, designed to help everyone to get along without erupting angrily in congested public settings. Even people with allergies won't be able to complain, because your scent will blend in with the air fresheners and everyone's shampoo and conditioner and deodorant scents.

Like an amoeba, P&G has well and fully absorbed D&G!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells like a cologne for men, more precisely like "Hugo" by Hugo Boss.
I don`t know what the masculine note is though. Can it be the citrus overload perhaps... and the metallic musk.
Not at all what I expected, since the bottle is so feminine.

verasdfghjkl
verasdfghjkl

I like this fragrance a lot, very fresh and nice floral, some musk to give it a little depth. I bought it right away because I really liked the smell. Too impulsive... Always test perfumes and see how long they last before spending a tonne of money on them...which I did with Dolce. It's nice, but had I known it doesn't last too long, I wouldn't have bought it.

susset
susset

It`s Wonderfull , and i`m not normally in for sweet scents, but this is so pleasent and nice and not too sweet

A nice blend of Jadore and Daisy

galaxy86
galaxy86

I had an opportunity to sample this on my recent long distance trip to sephora. I like the scent from top to bottom though it is quite linear. But it is sophisticated and very safe for spring and summer daytime use. On me I get cashmere and musk even in top notes. Lily is also dominant but I cant smell anything else or my nose is not that refined yet. I think it is excellent choice to gift (I do not think anybody will be offended by this perfume nor is it age specific and quite likable by all).

JKKJ19
JKKJ19

Blah Blah Blah.......nothing new

Juliana6
Juliana6

On my skin it developed quite slowly. First I got a burst of juicy sour citruses mixed with white flowers and some sharp musk. Then I felt the sour note getting stronger, more sour (which I didn't really enjoy) and the musk became more "dirty" ( if you know what I mean). Finally after about 2 hours the musk became soft, warm, silky and the white flower note became more pronounced, the citrus notes are now coming from their peels, not from the fruits as it was at the beginning and they add a bit masculine, chypry touch to the whole composition.
I wouldn't call it a very light fragrance. On me it's quite loud ( especially the first time) and lingers in the air quite a long time. Reminds me Comme une Evidence Le parfum (both floral and musky), Evidence is just more serious, more classic. Overall a good summer scent for everyday and special occasion use.

emilianods75

Fresh, clean and floral. Summery. Nice but nothing out of the ordinary. A safe one for the day!

Kittyonthemove
Kittyonthemove

I bought a mini sample of Dolce by D&G on eBay and it arrived today. My signature scent is Tous Gold by Tous so as you can see I love soft, clean, and romantic scents.
Dolce won me over immediately after the first smell. It gives out a young vibe. Its a very fresh, clean, Springlike scent. Not overpowering which is something I don't like in perfumes. Personally I feel that a perfume should compliment you not overpower you. The person wearing the perfume should make a statement with their personality and looks, and let the perfume blend in with their attributes. And so, to me, Dolce by Dolce and Gabanna, does just that, its not overbearing, yet its as noticeable as you are.

LOVE IT!!!

Migalex
Migalex

Fragrantica is right above - the base is soft. Well, there seems not to be anything in it, seems empty, too thin and with no character at all, not unlike the other levels of this fragrance. If I was told this was a 1 pound copy of the ones you find in 1 pound shops, I would believe. Actually I find it hard to believe it is anything else and I already smelled one pound fragrances much better than this one. Dolce & Gabana seems to be a good example of a house which once established the only thing it is selling is the label. All they invest on these days seems to be expensive advertising. Outrageous. I really appreciated their original fragrance for women, Sicily and even, although not as much, light blue.

lindagab

Despite my last review of this scent, I bought it! I could not help myself! I love it! Great for summer in sweden (coooold weather) and i love every whiff of it ;D

gh0stly
gh0stly

Expensive Febreze.

victoria.mei1992

Love this one, a little bit aquatic, with sweet cashmeran and water flower scent, fresh, warm woody :) Not musky or powdery.

novembertea
novembertea

I had high hopes for this one - I love the printwork and the aesthetic of old Sicily. Unfortunately this fragrance turns musty on my skin, like a perfume that has gone bad. I also have trouble thinking about what kind of lady might enjoy this fragrance. It's not fruity/floral, or really clean smelling, or even particularly musky. I suppose it is a light white floral.

apple.em
apple.em

I tried this a couple of times in the past week and I did enjoy very much the crispy, summery, fruity-but-not-nausea inducing result. It's definitely a nice summer fragrance, very clean and happy smell.
However on my skin it didn't last more than an hour, and would not spend so much money on such a light perfume.

tsarina
tsarina

I got a cute mini perfume bottle of this as a VIB gift from Sephora. I rather like it. It is a sweet and youthful, feminine smell. Neroli, Lily, with a musk base. I finally found a scent that I like from Dolce and Gabbana here.

ChypreAnn
ChypreAnn

I don't think Dolce deserves all the dislikes it's getting. It doesn't smell cheap or sharp or have some particular note that is screechy or otherwise not done well. It's on my want list for sure. The freshness of Dolce makes it vivacious, and while I know a lot of people don't like any aquatics, I would say that it's an excellent example of an aquatic. I can imagine wearing it on a relaxing walk on the beach or in the country, but I think it's equally well suited for a day when you're sitting down to do some writing for a difficult project. Can Dolce's freshness inspire a fresh approach to work? I hope to find out one day.

thais.magrinha
thais.magrinha

The water lily and musky in this Dolce is just tempting. It is sentimental and very bipolar between innocence and maturity. Worth to buy a little bottle because it is beautiful. Not my everyday perfume or special occasion, just a scent to myself in private while in Sicily.

appleblossoms
appleblossoms

The opening smells citrusy and fruity but it doesn't really have citrus notes. Probably because of the neroli and papaya flower. It smells fresh. Then after a while, it develops into a white flower scent but it maintained its freshness. Then the base notes start to kick in and it is musky and woodsy. There's nothing much to say. It's fruity at first then white flowers then wood and musk. That's it. It's pleasant though and I like it.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

I wish I liked this because the bottle is so darn cute. Unfortunately, I find the opening very generic, and the drydown has a very strange plastic smell on my skin. From the name I was expecting it to be a sweet perfume, but it is a fresh floral. Unfortunately I will be skipping this one.

dkny27
dkny27

It's gorgeous, it's sunny and fragrant and all things floral.... The way a warm sunny fragrance on the back of the neck should smell.... Very beautiful.

But this isn't unique.... So if this is the first of it's kind that you are smelling, you may be smitten. Which is completely understandable, as the scent is beautiful....
But if you know your way around, there are many gorgeous scents that are quite similar and for a smidge less money....

Sharkington
Sharkington

There is nothing unique or special about this perfume. I gave it a few tries, but found that it faded too quickly , which is even more disappointing when the scent is generic to begin with. The packaging is beautiful and gives me that "Ooh, look! A shiny!" feeling upon looking at it, but it is just another case of a product creating too much hype before release and failing to live up to it. I could see myself wearing this boring floral when I first started experimenting with perfumes and wanted to play it safe. If you regret buying this and don't want to part with the beautiful bottle, I suggest keeping it and using it as an air freshener.

Jelenaa
Jelenaa

As many of you said in previous comments, it is nothing but a plain, generic floral fragrance. I mostly smell musk and water lily. The bottle is adorable- that is what attracted me. I don't dislike it but it's a very blaaaah, plain scent. Nothing special.

sabshernandez
sabshernandez

I am currently so in-love with this fragrance! I am not so much for floral fragrances but I fancied this one! The smell is so familiar and yet I cannot place what it is. It's dainty, and feminine, but at the same time sophisticated and sexy. It's for girls who have outgrown colognes, and want to use stronger fragrances but not quite ready for the really heavy ones just yet. In other words, an entry-level perfume.

gpesav
gpesav

I couldn't wait to try this perfume. The packaging is beautiful, and the advertisement alone would make you blind buy. I ran to Sephora to get a sample. The male employee who was about to make my sample said he'd never smelled this perfume before. His first impression was that it smelled like an older woman. Alas, I thought the smell to be too generic and boring.

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

Very, very pretty and classy. There is nothing distinct or unique about this fragrance but what it does, it does well.
I have grown tired of unique fragrances lately and have been yearning for pleasant, fresh, well done, pretty fragrances. This is definitely that. It starts off a little sharp(for my taste)but that quickly dissipates. It is a floral that is well balanced and reminds me of a classic French perfume in it's character. The sillage may not be great, but personally, I prefer a fragrance that is not too strong or offensive any more. I want something that does not trail behind me, I want something that when someone gets close to me, they smell a pretty pleasantness.

Office, crowd, and elevator appropriate.
Day or night
I give it a 7/10.

khatsar
khatsar

A budget production. Given the bold name, I was expecting something really iconic and distinctive. Dolce is pleasant, aquatically clean and feminine in a generic, inoffensive way. Reminds me very much of my old bottle of Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio, perhaps a bit sweeter and softer (thanks to the cashmere note) with less of the saltwater tang. Not terribly substantial and clearly aimed at those seeking a casual summer scent as opposed to an unmistakable signature. And that would be fine, except the sillage isn't very good at all. The bottle is hideous, and this is coming from someone who doesn't usually pay attention to that sort of thing. That plastic cap on the top looks like an ancient cake topper.

lindagab

I've been trying this on for a couple of weeks now since i've got a free sample. In my teens I was a sucker for these kind of aquatic "blue" notes. But the only thing that interests me now about this fragrance is that it is more flowery with a hint of aquatic. As previous comments I do think this is very, very generic, last surprisingly short and again really has nothing special about it. I would like to wear this perfume on a rainy cold summer day or after nights beauty-routine but I do not think that is enough a motivation to by it. I would happily take it as a gift though ;) On the plus side; The bottle is really cute, but this high a price for this longevity? No.

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

I just had to know why this new perfume from D&G has so many dislikes. But, when I smelled it I knew!

It is really a nice smell... But nice isn't going to cut it for D&G. It's generic and not that creative.

It smells exactly like it could be a product from Bath and Body works! It smells like an expensive shampoo or a shower gel! It's soapy but in a different way.

All in all, this is a perfume that could have been great but turns out lacking something... It lacks being "DOLCE"!

5354alice
5354alice

I had great expectations for this one, but i'm disappointed. It's a light and feminine floral, easy to wear and summery, but soooo generic! Nothing unforgettable at all... The spot on tv and the bottle were so nice that I was expecting something special, able to make me think about Sicily, summer, orange flower...this fragrance isn't it.

Plamka
Plamka

It's aquatic, if you're afraid of water stay out of it! :)
And the bottle is to die for! i'd buy it just to hold it in my arms every day, Good job! its too beautiful...like a jewel, i'd love to receive it as gift(not buy it)
i expected a gourmand well, there you go...its aquatic and floral instead :) its good, very tender and lasts at least 3hrs on me. reminds me vaguely of gucci's Flora. amazing for everyday and for a signature.
edit:I love it!! i will have it, its just a matter of time! love conquers all :)

christinavictory
christinavictory

I am just really liking floraly (I love that word, teehee!) aquatics lately, and this definitely fits that trend. It's just a nice, soft, fresh, aquatic floral scent, very easy to wear. I like it a lot, I recommend it, and I may eventually buy this.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

It does smell like something that your grandmother would like. It must be the gentle floral scent.
Amaryllis is something you would give your Grandmother. Wait until it's at TJ Max and buy it for a gift for a sweet older lady. It's not bad but it's not trendy or exciting.

glambert
glambert

This is a scent aimed at teens and twenty-somethings who are looking for a fragrance that is a little classier then the cupcake type perfumes and the other gourmand perfumes. Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to smell like a cupcake or etc. but sometimes young ladies want a scent that is more sophisticated but still age appropriate. This is clean smelling floral-fresh scent. It's not a perfume I would buy for myself but I could see my friends and other young women/girls wearing it well. The only downside to it is that the silage is not strong. However, maybe it was made that way so that it would be similar to how body sprays and other milder perfumes last on young girls? Because I have some friends that won't wear a perfume if it sticks with them a long time or if it smells the slightest bit strong.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Longevity is terrible...
It smells nice but it also smells like something Avon made many years ago.
Adorable bottle!
The smell is basically another oriental flower with a powder dry down.
I can't really say much about this one. It smells nice but is it memorable? No
Does it smell nice? Absolutely!! Will it be mainstream? Yes indeed because it already sold out in Macy's.
All an all.. It's very daytime friendly and pleasant. Again,the bottle is so cute! But seriously.. I refuse.. I repeat:REFUSE to spend $100+ on something I've smelled before. It's too generic to spend so much on an oriental floral with a powdery dry down.

lirael00
lirael00

Poor, horrible longevity. Why would you spend so much money on something that is gone in 15 minutes. I mean it's D&G and people have high expectations. While we may all like different scents, we all want something that can last at least for 3 hours. There's nothing Dolce about this one!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

smells like lotion.....

Tovah
Tovah

I think this is really pretty! This is far more floral than aquatic to me, and it's sweet with orange and papaya blossoms. It's lovely for summer, and the bottle is adorable. For a fresh summery scent this is tons more original than Tory Burch, in my humble opinion.

Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva

Completely and utterly uninspired. It is yet another generic feminine fragrance. I desperately wish designers would take a chance more often and make something that isn't a carbon copy of everything already on the market, and this one was not it. Nothing offensive about it, it is merely frustratingly nondescript.

Dee5
Dee5

I have been sampling this and it is very floral and fresh in a modern, good way. I like it. The lasting power and projection was very good on my skin. It is a tad bit too strong so a little is good enough.

frag-overdose

is its
commercial.

that
is all...

Clean, fresh, feminine and ultimately uninspiring! There's something inherently cheap about this fragrance it's not bad just the same kind of floral, fruity fair you smell a lot in female focused perfumes.
Opens with an apple and slightly exotic fruit vibe before a hint of sweet floral and neroli but it thin and non of these elements really take effect in creating a lasting impression. I've already spoken far too much about this perfume...it's a damp squib! But hey I'm a man what do I know? If you like knock yourselves out because I've smelled far worse.

anna7777777
anna7777777

Just tried and omg it was a love from the first smell! So feminine, clean, fresh,aquatic, summery smell, very pleasant!Love it!

Suzi
Suzi

I'm currently trying this one as I love D&G fragrances however I have to say this is just ok Light Blue, Femme and Rose the one are much better.
The top notes are nice of Dolce but it has a horrible base note of wood yuk which really spoils the die down for me. Disappointing because I like the bottle and the first whiff is lovely I don't mind it. What a shame I usually love their fragrances I absolutely love light blue it's a classic fragrance which endures and Rose the one is lovely. I don't love it but I don't hate it either it just alright I give it a 7 out of 10.

Nil3
Nil3

I wish.....I wish.....I WISH, I had Stefano and Domenico next to me for them to tell me what that thing is that stood out on my skin the most. I WISH. I really do. Narcissus or the other ones...I have no idea how they smell.
But something just stood there,stayed and didn't go. I think it's that cashmeran wood. Very peppery.

And it smelled like I walked into an old,antique DUSTY living room of an old lady. It smelled like her life. All those years she wore the same fragrance,through thick and thin. Through weddings and funerals. Through good times and bad times. Through ALL the seasons.

It smelled like an old,antique,DUSTY living room.....in sunny Sicily,in Michael Corleone's mothers house.

Irisfvh
Irisfvh

Wanted to love this sooo bad. On a teststrip this smelled quite nice. On my skin...disgusting :(

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

I smelled this a while back, forgot to do a review...(must be saying something) It's a shame when the bottle is nicer then the scent, I really like the color of the bottle && vintage-esque feel of the bottle topper, but the scent just missed the mark a bit...don't get me wrong it's a pretty, clean && safe...but that's the thing it's too safe, it's lacking something in there && this just turns into a bit of a snooze fest really && slips into being un-memorable, I'm sure you'll really like it though if you're into a nice bright floral, if you're looking for something completely ground breaking, I will say continue your hunt though. Also I don't really get the comparison with 'Very Irres." Irresistible is heady with rose, && I see nor smelled any rose to this, any who the longevity && sillage are fairly decent so there's a plus, give it a try spring is here && I can easily say this will be good for those warmer months. :)

Overall: 7/10

madgefan
madgefan

Very singular in its scent. Not complex but I gather it's not supposed to be. Very floral, a bit musky, fresh and clean. It's nice. Not a wow scent but not meek. The bottle is adorable.

maltatude
maltatude

I imagine so many different things when I read the classification. This is really underwhelming, I'm sure the dry down is something I've smelled wafting off women that wear generic modern florals circa 1990 onwards. It doesn't excite me in the least but in its defence it doesn't dry down into a horrible fragmented soulless mess like so many other mainstream lower end fragrances. I expected something so different from looking at the bottle, seeing aquatic... It's probably just ingredients or an accord that I just don't like. Worth a try if you like Revlon perfumes.... 80s and 90s drugstore white florals... The whole ambergris, white musk barely there trail... If you get what I mean... Perfect for a lover of perfumes in that vein.... It's not a bad offering at all. Definitely not my thing.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Ok i have tried this for the past 4 weeks and i wanted to fall in love with it, i wanted it to be my signature so bad. I wanted it to be so unique and original whilst been classy and simplistic. But to be honest I cant tell it apart from other generic average smelling perfumes. It's nice enough, not offensive. But it completely lacks a spark and a uniqueness. I love the bottle though, its so beautiful with the little bow and the gorgeous rose cap. My favorite perfume bottle ever, was so disappointed i couldn't fall in love with the juice.

I probably will buy it sometime though because the bottle is beautiful yet simplistic and i like the simplicity of the name 'dolce'.

As for the notes all i get is a sort of creamy magnolia musky lily scent. It's not at all old ladyish to me. It won't offend but its not likely to amaze either. It's not for me. I really wish it was.

jebmccoy
jebmccoy

I think it smells really nice... If anyones interested in a guys opinion

persefoni
persefoni

Darn!!! Another wasted bottle! It makes me think i just put on clothes straight from the dry cleaner's! Perfume to use..?? Naaaaa....

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

Smells very soapy! Thats all I can make of it..

alilbitofcute

Now I've tried Dolce, The One, and Light Blue by D&G. Dolce is definitely the best one out of the 3. The One has a floral, powdery old lady-ish smell to me, I imagine a grandmother wearing it. It's not terrible, but not great. And it smells like a lot of other perfumes. Light Blue has a strong lemony smell, but it's a very generic scent and makes me light headed. Dolce is soft, floral, and fruity and doesn't offend my sensitive nose at all. It's a younger scent. It's a very different and beautiful scent.
Scents can smell very different on different people though.. especially on smokers and non-smokers (I'm a non-smoker). Not only do scents smell differently on the skin of a smoker, but smokers don't have sensitive noses.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

A nice subtle musky-white floral. Not a bad scent, quite feminine, soft and innocent. I don't find it an interesting or memorable perfume but I wouldn't mind to smell it to young girls that are searching for clean and more mature scents compared to the usual high-school ones.

Berith
Berith

I just love the citrus opening. Just perfect for spring and
summer. After a while a subtile flower combines with a breeze
of aquatic sensation. The perfume changes into a soft, but
delicious fragrance for all year round.
The base slightly musk, woody but fresh.
It stays on my skin all day long. I'm in love!
This is what I need to complete my perfume wardrobe.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

it starts out a little strong and bitter on me. i get a lot of musky bitter floral. eventually i get a sweet woody undertone when the floral, musk, and bitter calm down, which makes it smell more rich. i think a young scent, like under 30 yr old fragrance. its a little too floral for me. i dont get a shampoo or cheap vibe on me. i imagine a girl in spring wearing this with a dress and flats. she is casual, normal, safe. it could be worn business professional. definitely a safe perfume. im definitely on the fence about it, as its nice but a tad too floral for me.

izzie07
izzie07

Did not like this yuck

alilbitofcute

Because of this scent, now I'm on a mission to try the other D&G scents, because I love this one so much.So just recently I tried Light Blue from D&G. And Dolce is much better. Light Blue is too much like other scents, and not that good in general, and way too strong smelling. But Dolce really stands out in a good way. The next one I'm trying is The One. Hopefully that one will be as good as Dolce. :)

lesgalaxies
lesgalaxies

Smells quite familiar, but still very pleasant and well made. I personally would not pay for this, but would happily wear this on a spring or summer day if it were ever given as a gift!

This is a light, watery, floral breeze! Mmmm refreshing like a cool drink by the pool. The aquamarine color is perfectly fitting, and I will admit, sniffing this now.. the purchase is tempting. I just have about 10 perfumes that sit above this on my 'to buy' list. Perhaps I will change my mind after finishing this sample!

alice_fotini
alice_fotini

I got excited because of the promising elegant green bottle. D&G! I bolted to sniff the juice inside only to find a squash of green apples and sweetly flowers. I left terribly disappointed :(

Well now, I am not a 17 y.o. girly girl anymore and it is true that it's springtime, but still...

Iris_it
Iris_it

A floral as cheap as the ( ugly ) plasticky cap .
I 'm Italian and I dislike such fragrance being associated by marketing with a travel through beautiful Sicily Island . What a lie !
This is unforgettably forgettable .

julianna32
julianna32

It started out good for me. I liked the scent initially, then it went really bad. I don't know what note it specifically was, it just started to smell sour on me and not a pleasing smell at all. I originally bought it since I liked the first sniff on my arm from a test sample at the store. Needed to return since it turned unpleasant shortly after.

Miffy8900

Very nice and crisp and clean. I get a Granny Smith apple kinda vibe from it. Very longlasting. After 1 hour it becomes more powdery.

Bottle and especially the lid is super cute and girly .

Miffy8900

Bottle and especially the lid is super cute and girly .

alilbitofcute

I love it! It's my new favorite. It's very soft and feminine. It's floral but smells fruity to me too (a little bit like apples), maybe it's just on me. I'm really sensitive to scents and get headaches easily, most smell too strong to me, but this one is very soft and not too strong or overpowering at all. I'm also very picky about the fragrances I wear.. most smell too much alike and/or too strong, but this one is very unique and beautiful. It lasts a long time on my skin too.

It's strange how this seems to be the only website where I've seen a lot of negative reviews of this. Other sites (like Sephora, and MakeupAlley) are mostly glowing reviews of Dolce. Oh and I thought it was funny when I read some reviews here that said it smelled masculine. I asked my husband what he would think If a guy was wearing this scent (and if it smelled the same on him as it smells on me), my husband said he would think the guy was gay lol (no offense to people who are gay!). It's just that it is so feminine smelling. Oh and men seem to love the scent too. :) Like a lot of people said, it must smell very different on different people.

dolcethadon
dolcethadon

I loved the commercial and the bottle but from the looks of the notes and the reviews I knew that it was not going to be anything special.. Well I saw it in the store and gave it a spray on the tester strip and what do you know, it smells similar to all the other generic fresh florals.. Dolce is a pleasant scent and does not smell bad but it does smell just like the scent of a shampoo or a hair product, like Garnier Fructis or something like that.. Even my mother sniffed it and said it smelled like deodorant.. It saddens me to see masterpieces like By Women and D&G Red Cap discontinued to produce boring generic scents like this, but it is the trend all the designers are following..

lucifera
lucifera

smelled like its been done before! to me it's similair to my Floret..

Jenny-Rebecca
Jenny-Rebecca

I was pleasantly surprised with this fragrance as a present.

The overall feel was a modern twist on a floral with a slightly tropical feel from the papaya flower. I found the bright papaya heart to blend nicely with the rest of this fresh floral.

I understand others are getting a plastic and predictable aesthetic, but I found this to be very fresh and innovative.

To note, as a base to all of my perfumes, I hydrate with Nivea essentially enriched lotion which seems to bring out the best in all perfumes, provide lasting power, and make the top notes really prominent in most fragrances.

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

'Trendy' plastic flower on the cap? Checked.
Popular little 'cute' ribbon? Checked.
Smell of shampoo and conditioner, Daisy style? Checked.
No personality at all.

SHERIF SAYED
SHERIF SAYED

أتوقع أن يتصدر هذا الإصدار قائمة #الأفضل بين #عطور #النساء بموسم #الربيع #الصيف 2014م والمُرتكزه على #الزهور مع تلميحات #المسك و #الكشمير

celebrity89
celebrity89

A hyper-floral, dizzy, overwrought perfume that smells like E.A. Splendor and Girard Provence Spring. At least those were inexpensive. I do love the bottle though!

LuiLui

I agree with you marthapurvis.
I loved the bottle, the perfume, the notes and the evolution of them on my skin.
Lovely package!
Thank you D&G for this launch. Will be one of my spring's favorite perfumes.

marthapurvis
marthapurvis

What a beautiful, feminine bottle! This is a very calming scent. Glass of iced tea on the porch, feeling the breeze on your face vibe. more silage and longevity than several other spring scents.

Beccaru
Beccaru

FAR to floral for my personal taste but just too generic also, there's is nothing different about this fragrance we've seen it all before. Disappointing.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I don't get it. The bottle looks so promising, but I don't smell anything distinct or unique. That's not normal for a D & G perfume.

simbeast
simbeast

this smells like a men's cologne on me, and not a particularly good one. the bottle is very nice, but this is not the sort of fragrance that i would feel good about spending $100 on.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This is not my complete review, but rather my first impression. Anyone use the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Hair products? Yup, that smell is bottled in this perfume.
EDIT:
After trying this on my skin (I should always be doing this prior to writing reviews) I can definitely say that this is a little bit different than just shampoo smell.
The top notes smell expensive and softly floral, then 5 minutes later the musk takes over. I am very surprised that the drydown came rather fast on me, in much the same way Vera Wang Lovestruck and Calvin Klein's Downtown are on me..musty and a little stale...mixed with a very light Dior J'adore (although Dior is waay more heady and beautiful).
I almost wish there were more white florals to give this a boost. There is no sillage at all on me.

I can't say I would recommend this fragrance to someone who is looking for a Spring floral. It is not unique and beautiful enough. I feel like it is trying to blend in with a lot of the fruity florals already on the market and it is not as sparkling as the beautiful Italian advertising seems to suggest.

Nice floral green soap and nothing more. I am so disappointed! I expected some fresh, charming scent, not a pure soap!
If someone likes to smell very clean, surely this fragrance is for her.

Update: I've tested it again and I can say the same as before. Plus, it is a bit aquatic.

alexiej
alexiej

very nice bottle. very nice packaging. very disappointing fragrance. Generic and not that young as the bottle would suggest. I was waiting for something floral and yet addictive. But nothing....

magdach7
magdach7

flowers, flowers, flowers, nothing more :(

VintageViolet_
VintageViolet_

Very fresh & floral. Perfect day fragrance for spring.

LuluCoconut
LuluCoconut

A shampoo-like fruity-floral opening which 10 minutes later turns into faint traces of musk and leaves you with nothing at the end of half an hour after the first spray. NOTHING. Not even on clothes. If this is supposed to be eau de parfum, then perhaps the Anthology flankers are extrait de parfum? I am eager to know what exactly were they thinking at D&G when they launched this.

dempsterstreet
dempsterstreet

At first I found this too flowery but somehow still intriguing - on first spritz I got jasmine, musk and other sweet white flowers. Freesias? But watery freesias that have been out in the sun.....
However, it all quickly turned a bit too old-fashioned and powdery.
IMO, it smells quite a bit like the soap you get at the pharmacy for your grandma for Mothers Day when you're six.

I get that D&G have that Sicilian granny-chic thing but I find Dolce's "classic" angle decidedly uninspiring.
After about half an hour I could smell coconut - which I really hate in fragrance - and more very faint sweet fruity powder, maybe lilies? Then, thankfully after two hours it was gone.
Not for me.

LouPerry
LouPerry

I tired this for the first time today as The One was one of the first fragrances that I really enjoyed, I was looking forward to a scent from D&G that wasn't just a spin off from it.
I really like it. I only have tried it once, and so I shall have to try again or get a sample.
I like the bottle a lot, and the colour of the fragrance itself is slightly unusual.
There is just one reason that I might not be buying this one for a long time (if at all) is that it has no sillage and hardly any staying power! ...At All! I'm really sad about it, but am glad I am not the only one that has found this. I don't find it boring etc, I really like it, I just don't want to be spending £60 on a brand-new 50 ml fragrance, that isn't going to last over an hour on me!

Edit:
After using a sample for the last couple of days I still really like this fragrance. It lasts longer than I thought, there are base notes, but I think maybe the top ones just don't last as long as some other fragrances?
I think my personal bottom lines would be: Smells great but is very linear; do not buy if you like complex perfumes!
...which I happen to, but I also love the fragrance itself. So I shall be buying this, but over the xmas sales; I don't mind spending a lot on a great fragrance, but the simplicity etc of this perfume is just not worth £60 for 50ml!

tinyberry007
tinyberry007

I love this perfume and cannot wait to get the full size (am currently using a sample)

emilianods75

Why do people get angry when someone do not like a fragrance? Noses are different and what seems amazing to you may seems awful to me so, keep it cool. Relax and use wahtever you enjoy and fell pretty with. Feel pretty no matter what people think!

demurevelvet
demurevelvet

Truly forgettable.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I think body chemistry plays a huge role in this fragrance. I am the minority here but I love it! It smells wonderful on my skin. It really blooms! Then it turns into a beautiful woody dry down. Perfect for romantic evenings wearing loose dresses and feeling carefree! I want it!

redrose
redrose

to APRILFLORA, explanation of boring means - something what doesnt excite you, generic means - something what is not different than others, disappointing means - something what I expected be better then it is.Vapid means - all explanation of above in one word.....I think its clear now. Every body has a right to express their feelings the way they want.... I feel exactly the same about this fragrance - vapid

aprilflora
aprilflora

I want people who dislike this perfume to expand on what they mean by "boring" and "disappointing." There have been many words devoted here to how "generic" and even "vapid" it is; surely you can spare a few words to explain why you think it doesn't work as a perfume.

With that out of the way, this perfume works. It's a very fresh white flower, almost a little citrusy, and grounded in a slightly powdery (on me) white musk. It's quite sophisticated (note: sophistication is not the same as complication), not really sweet, and a nice everyday for spring. Very natural smelling. As far as perfume goes it's like a calm, content happiness.

smellME
smellME

I am sorry to say I don't like this one..
The bottle is so pretty, but this is t o bland for me,
as simple or geniously made as the meadow flowers in a seethrough glass vase on the table or as clear as the water their in.
If the intension was to create a clear and easy going fragrance for the crowd, as l'eau par kenzo or demeter flowers in the rain- they succeded .
I think D&G will sell lots of this to the average flying business man ,
buying the latest stuff on the market to his little wife.
This is not for me - and I am sorry fo my dismissing review.
But I am true to myself and maybe some business men out theire.
Save your money !

Buttonbear
Buttonbear

Overwhelmingly white to be honest - all I get is white floral and they just don't last or project. Based on the advertising I was expecting orange/neroli, maybe some olive notes and some honeysuckle - something a little more Mediterranean but this just doesn't pass muster.

It is a very romantic scent - lovely as a bridal fragrance. Reminded me a little of Vera Wang Sheer Veil which I wore on my own wedding day - only difference is SV lasted the distance.

cmmando.ando
cmmando.ando

I have a very large collection of perfumes, often Artisan ones, very few shop bought. I've read the reviews and have to disagree - this one is subtle but it has an unusual, discernable note that I hadn't come across before and really liked. Amaryllis, it transpired, and it hasn't been used before (which I didn't know before trying). The perfume has a soft, very musky smell, a hint of spring daffodils and white flowers, but it avoids the sickly sweetness of most high street perfumes that I hate! It's a womanly scent and isn't, in fact, generic, it settles in softly and warmly almost under the skin. I actually really like, bordering on love, this - my only issue is it's sillage, which doesn't last long on me. I can only say that perfumes can smell unique on a person due to skin chemistry in combination with the scent. This one is soft, sophisticated and soothing with a delicate unusual note dancing around there. Very well done Dolce and Gabbana, will be adding this one.

Libran
Libran

Tried it, it's ok, bit boring and far too generic for my tastes. I like fragrance to be statement and unusual or "ring a bell" for me. This was a "is that it"? moment for me. I certainly will not be buying it. As previously said by others, it's down to personal taste. I get frustrated that the manufacturers with all their knowledge and experience cannot give us something mind blowing and different. Never mind, onwards and upwards.

OMG!!!
I smelled this perfume today and it was so incredible!
LOVE IT!

In all fairness, this is a nice green floral scent, soft, not sharp, the amaryllis dominate, it is feminine, springlike,easy to wear,definitely nothing in common with the vanilla packed The One, this is a light pleasant floral..maybe overpriced, I dont disagree. It doesn't develop much, is pretty linear..but guess what, it smells nice! A bit like Tresor in Love ..
It is in my view similar to Light Blue in Portofino also, in the lightness, summery vibe..
There is beauty in simplicity, and it isn't cheap like some Oriflame perfumes, I find it better quality than the watery Dot also..
I see nothing wrong when big brands create softer scents, there are ladies out there who like those types of scents..Dolce means soft, and it isnt pretending to be a knock you dead fragrance..pretty, like the bottle..

Rawannnna
Rawannnna

I tried this yesterday, what I am saying is just an impression: This perfume is weak, both sillage and longevity, this is for sure.

water lily and some lemon notes are dominant,on my skin, only those two notes were projected, the perfume didnt change at all, it stayed for less than an hour, then it evaporated. its a nice perfume if it was for less than 10$. The bottle is nice, someone may want this just for the cute bottle. other than that, there are many other alternatives and better options at the same price.

Irinka Popova
Irinka Popova

so many dislikes?why?it's not so bad...

MandiPants85
MandiPants85

I'm going to come to the defense of this frag. I like it, it's a blast of fruity freshness. lots of floral, maybe I'm not Italian but it reminds me slightly of Italian floral and orange blossom. While I agree it's not groundbreaking and totally unique, it's doesn't personally offend me. Dolce & Gabbana never promised anything to that effect. While I do like and appreciate it I don't think I want to pay the full retail price for it. Would not be upset however if I got it as a gift.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

I gave this new fragrance many hours on my skin to decide what I thought about it. It goes on very strongly with dominant notes of water lily, loud bergamot, petitgrain, lemon & neroli. The citrus notes are not listed but they are very prominent to my nose and they and the lily pretty much drown out anything else in the fragrance. About 3 hours into the drydown I caught a few whiffs of pretty daffodil but it was fleeting and I had to bury my nose in my arm to smell it. The same with the amaryllis. The wood notes do not come out until the very end, after about 6 hours. Decent longevity and good sillage, in fact too much sillage with all that loud water lily, lemon and musk.

This is not an unpleasant or a bad fragrance, it just could have been so much better if the topnotes had been tamed a lot and the other notes given a chance to shine. The end result is a fragrance that reminds me a bit of "The One," but not nearly as pretty and missing the oriental elements, and also reminds me of Light BLue, which I never liked.

Also, I do not see how this really relates to Sicily. I've been there and I love it, but what I smelled in Sicily was ash from Mt. Aetna, olive leaves and olive trees (divine), bergamot and those fantastic Sicilian oranges, grape leaves in the sun, dust and ocean air. No water lilies.

To sum up, I'd say the perfumer had good intentions and it's not a bad fragrance, but Dolce just does not bring anything new to the table that makes me want to buy it.

A little boring in my opinion. The perfume is very musky. It has some freshness in it, but it's kind of cloying freshness.
I'm also not sure about that narcissus note in it.
The wood note in it is barely recognizable.
The amount of musk in it is the most annoying thing about this perfume.

* exhales deeply *

"... Aaaaaaaaand balance is restored..."

* bows at the waist and extends arms in wide upturned-palm gesture of welcome*

ginger68

We are luckily free. Fragrances are one of the most personal, intangible, ethereal pleasures. They can give us good emotions or bad ones. It depends on a lot of conditions: our taste, a particular moment of our life, a wish, an escape, a memory, our skin. Sometimes we are looking for a quiet and comfortable scent, sometimes we need something strong and odd. Sometimes our reviews are politically correct, sometimes we are a little vehement. We enjoy fragrances and, even if we are not in agreement with somebody, we can share our feelings respectfully. I often changed my mind on a fragrance. It can happen. Scents are wonderful elfs. Fragrantica is a beautiful “place” where learn and share. And the most important thing is: enjoy the fragrance you like. It is a personal luxury!

hanson26

@MeThePerson- when you say it like that, I completely understand what you are trying to say, and I agree. I guess my point is just, perfumes like this are designed to appeal to as many people as possible, and while that may be frustrating to people who are into more unique perfumes that might not be appealing to such a wide base, it doesn't mean they're bad fragrances. I feel like this happens just about every time a new fragrance is released, people get their hopes up super high and then are disappointed when they don't love it. The thing is, it ALWAYS happens with new scents, and of course every new release isn't going to be some mind blowing work of art. I guess if someone had really high expectations, this would be disappointing, but the cynic in me rarely has high expectations unless I love the listed notes. By the way, I don't actually disagree with your review at all, reading it again, I think it's fantastic, and I'm surprised more people don't realize that is how companies like D&G work. I was just frustrated after reading all the reviews that were like why isn't this the fragrance of my dreams?? It isn't amazing therefore it SUCKS!

Marie76
Marie76

Boring, pleasant enough, zero sillage and zero staying power on me. Very " meh". cute bottle. Maybe all right as a blind gift for a teenage girly girl, but no more.

Roslaug
Roslaug

Ok here goes

I didn't have high expectations for this fragrance, mainly because feedback has been so negative. But I decided to try it anyways as I'm known to like things that the mainstream dislikes.

The opening is.. well I think the word "heady" describes it best. It's overwhelming, sieves through your nostrils and almost causes a headache. I wouldn't describe it as beautiful, but rather noticable.

In the heart the water lily is overpowering and the perfume takes on an aquatic tone that reminds me a bit of Cacharel's Eau d'Eden (blessed memories) The base is musky. The bottle is cute.

Sillage is pretty intense, longievity about 6-8 hours.

The whole time I was testing this fragrance I thought it was bland, nothing worth a second thought and basically a huge disappointment with a bit of resentment towards D&G for not doing better when I know they darn well can!

However as soon as the day after and now, a week later, I feel somehow compelled to test it again. I've come to the realization that I kinda like the perfume and I kinda want it. I don't know, maybe Dolce will be my (bland and non-imaginative) guilty pleasure.

migueldematos
migueldematos

Extremely generic, bland, boring and cheap smelling. That's All I can say...

@hanson26,
(I naturally talk calmly and quietly in person, so please don't read this like I'm belligerently snapping or getting over excited!... Calm, easy, soothing tones...)
Yep, sorry... I do get where you're coming from and sometimes it's not fair to criticise in such a fashion. But that's not the point I was trying to make. I'm the first person to defend that everyone has different tastes, different opinions and different needs from the fragrances out there. I understand the difference between outrageously expensive pure perfume that uses rare raw materials and has a volatile deterioration rate because of the materials vs easily chemically replicated notes that are cheap to buy and easy to distribute. I also defend that just because a fragrance is touted to be wondrous because of the ingredients doesn't mean it will appeal to everyone. There are many fragrances that have fallen by the wayside that were personal necessity for some consumers but the volume of sales forced a cease in production, and that is a horrible thing to happen as a fragrance can define a persons character and the loss of it forces a change in confidence and attitude. Sometimes you find you just want a light fragrance that suffices for a working day, or helps you escape the concrete jungle, or takes you away to an imagined retreat of fantasy or childhood.
Fine.
Can I ask you(not just you hanson26, but everyone out there reading this), how many times have you been stood in a store trying fragrances and heard customers being shown fragrances by the sales assistant and their most energetic responses are just "I like that one... That's nice... I just want a cheap one... That'll do... I prefer that one... "? Be honest, aren't you, just sometimes, looking for that "Yes, DEFINITELY,... THAT'S the one... Ohmigod, that's STUNNING!" orgasmic meltdown response?
Yeah, you can 'make do' with a fragrance sometimes that you just 'like' and feel comfortable wearing all the time because you want people to say "yeah, that's nice" and don't dare challenge their emotional boundaries, but surely sometimes you want someone to stop you and DEMAND to know what you're wearing because it's SOOO good? A fragrance that matches your personality so much people associate it with you and no-one else?
Just because it costs less doesn't mean it won't make an individual feel incredible. Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it won't clash with your skin chemistry and smell like an olfactory car crash.

I don't HATE the fragrance, it's pleasant, easy to wear and inoffensive. It reminds me of a nice fruity flavoured spring water, it's a nice smell, ideal for feeling light and fresh as we approach summer.
Fine.
If it suits you and you like it?
Fine.
Look,... I'm pretty certain that anyone logging on and using FRAGRANTICA is an individual that has at least a smattering of passion for fragrances. That's why it's a great site, gives EVERYONE THEIR OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THEIR SAY... As long as it's constructive and beneficial to assisting decisions and confirming opinions.
MY POINT,... is this:
'Dolce' has only just been released. My concern is that it is being marketed within the illusion of being this stunning, groundbreaking, market leading masterpiece. Someone has dictated that by giving it a weighty price tag and calling it an EDP it will automatically be a must have fragrance from the Dolce&Gabbana house. I guarantee the majority of customers blindly buy this just "because it's D&G, so it MUST be good.".That's how it seems to me...
... and a whole lot of others, evidently.

Some fragrances are released without fanfare, banners and confetti(ticker-tape to our over the pond cousins), still managing to make an impact and gain recognition because the fragrance has done the talking. The success of the fragrance is down to it's outlandish brilliance, it's difference from everything else, it's distinctive air and dignity, it's... 'something'.
As I said... Fragrance first please, not the advertising.
(Thank-you to hanson26 for standing up for her own opinions and beliefs, I have respect for you and others like you. Kudos to you.).

*takes a deep breath*

spook023
spook023

So I purchased this at the weekend and I must say, I love it!
It works really well with my chemistry and lasts for ages, I've had so many
compliments about it. It's fresh, clean and what I'd call a happy smelling perfume.
To anyone that is thinking of buying this, the scent changes after about 10 minutes, it starts
off with quite heavy floral scents and then dries down to a pretty, vibrant scent - still floral though which is good :-)
A bit shocked that there are so many 'disappointed' reviewers of this new scent - I love it and highly recommend it to others. I've worn the same perfume (DKNY Pure) for over three years now so this is a lovely change.
Well done D&G - in my opinion, you've outdone yourselves with this! Beautiful bottle design too. Most definitely going to buy a bigger bottle of this one.
If in doubt, just go and try it.

hanson26

The reviews for this are just plain unfair. People are actually getting ANGRY, honest to god ANGRY, because a perfume is not to their liking. Or rather, that it is not complex enough for their tastes. Just move on if you don't like it, you're allowed to say you don't like it, but do you have to get all political about it? Yes, a mass market brand released a fragrance to appeal to the masses. How shocking, how appalling. It's not like D&G is forcing anyone to buy this perfume, nor is it the only perfume on the market. There are literally thousands to choose from.

Now, onto the actual perfume. I like it! It's definitely a sort of "fresh out of the shower" fragrance, but it's nice and fresh. It's nothing like the kind of fragrance I normally go for, but I think this would be an awesome summer fragrance.

greta11
greta11

You are SO right ginger68. I went to smell this yesterday. So disappointed. Does not capture anything. I was expecting something wonderful, tender, swetly haunting.... But as you said, unforgettable. It does however bare a striking resemblance to SHI by ALFRED SUNG.
This IS still a lovely fragrance (for the spring/summer) but its never going to be a classic!

ginger68

Something really forgettable. I'm italian, so I would like to say that this is a painting of Italy. No and no. Maybe I don't undestand this kind of fragrances, sorry. Probably my nose is too ignorant. Pretty bottle and beautiful advertising, but it is not enough, IMHO.

LisaMari
LisaMari

The opening is lightly powdery/musky and promising but then it just becomes a very light aquatic with a hint of floral.. its definitely green - like stems rather than flowers and to me it smells almost exactly like J'adore.
The bottle is disappointingly deceptive - I was hoping for a richer/warmer more feminine scent.. this is just very watery and delicate - the green colour matches the scent

lafefe
lafefe

I don’t know what to say but at the same time I want to say so much about it. It left me astonished, or maybe not and I’ll tell you why. Maybe I’m not even expecting anything interesting nor new from D&G anymore, I really don’t know. They keep letting me down each time, I really cannot say that there’s something from D&G that I like but this time I wanted to give them a chance.
The packaging and bottle are very nice, the little flower cap is quite cute to me, the black ribbon, too, I mean in general it’s ok, it deserves attention and it’s been done with accuracy to catch the customer’s attention. What I liked the most before smelling the perfume is the name, Dolce and Gabbana were born with such a beautiful family name (Dolce, not Gabbana of course), it means sweet in Italian, it’s a beautiful word with gentle sound and deep meaning. It stands for anything sweet, it’s the general word for dessert so it’s perfect especially nowadays when everybody is celebrating the gourmand stream. I consider it a splendid bonus they can play whenever they want to launch a new perfume. And so they chose to spend their bonus for this fragrance. Well, they could have done soooo much better! They could have joined the gourmand triumph and made an unforgettable new original praline fragrance, they could have used a delicate frame of frosted petals on an ambery bed, they could have mixed everything to create a new creature but no, they just decided to launch a new NOTHING. I mean, this is not a remarkable fragrance at all, it smells of perfume shop, it’s the generic smell you can perceive when you enter a perfume shop.
I had it sprayed on paper, sniffed it for a while and decided it was safe enough to be sprayed on the back of my hand. All I got is a faint cheap and generic smell, maybe it’s lotus, maybe it’s aquatic category that has never thrilled me, but this is not an expensive designer fragrance! It starts and develops very linear, maybe the wood base (cashmere wood I must admit a very good choice) appears after a while giving some consistency to the composition.
But in the end my review cannot be positive at all, the perfume is not bad, it’s just neutral but you, I mean you, Dolce and Gabbana, you can fool the average perfume consumer but you cannot fool Fragrantica parfumistas, here we cannot forgive a designer for launching such an innocent and generic fragrance, I’m sorry. You really lost the perfect occasion to come out with an interesting new creature, you only invested in the marketing campaign without investing on a good nose to mix the perfect olfactory pyramid!
A disappointment for those who expected something unforgettable, maybe not such a disappointment for me, since I’m not expecting a lot from D&G anymore.

Ghosty
Ghosty

Just like a DKNY Be Delicious.

min_min
min_min

On a piece of paper, the smell was rather nice and fresh, and over time it smelled more and more beautiful. Unfortunately, it smells completely different on my skin; after about half an hour - it starts to smell really cheap!

Scentszilla
Scentszilla

Sniff sniff sniff ... whoa, ... where is it ???

Sniff sniff ... ah, there it is ... wait, or is it ??

Sniff .... umm, I forget ...

A perfume only for those that mostly hate perfume. ... (For me tho', not worth the effort of straining for it.)

In one word - vapid !

nadiadncr

A fresh perfume with a masculine side. When you first spray it it's quite strong but not in a bad way then after a while it reminds a lot of clinique's happy heart. Then it smells a little like a man's cologne would. Not bad if you are into those kind of smells. Unfortunately like happy heart it gives me a headache and I would not be purchasing. Longevity pretty good.

Quietloud
Quietloud

I suppose I'll be the odd one out when I say that this is the first D&G perfume I have really liked! I should note that I am hyper-sensitive to smell and am one of those who can only wear a handful of "inoffensive" well balanced scents, with Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline being my all-time favourite. This one is definitely heavier on me though, and slightly spicy. Quite strong and long lasting as well. Definitely one for my wishlist!

I think the bottle and the colour is quite nice too, but the flower cap and the ribbon looks a little cheap to me...

blueviolet
blueviolet

What do I think about this? I did not expect much after reading the bad reviews. I kind of agree with people who says its neither here or there. From D&G I would have expected something with more of a kick to it. This is one of the tamest perfumes I have ever tried. It is so inoffensive. Having said that, it doesn't smell bad in any way. The dry down is vauge, however its quite nice. Wish it was a tad stronger tho, bit more intense, it could have been winner. Honestly cannot pick any notes other than very mild white flowers.

kelly76
kelly76

After testing a bit' of times , I find that " Dolce" is not so bad. Today I'm wearing it for the first time and I must say that I really like.
D&G have created fragrances better than this , but I'm glad to have given him a chance despite the negative reviews .
First: prohibited to test it on paper! You will certainly get the wrong impression. Try it on your skin and you will notice the differences.
Of course it is always a matter of personal taste.
After the initial cloud of white flowers, vibrant green and dewy on my skin and my hair keep the impression of something more earthy and warm but always bright, thanks to the watery notes of water lily that wrap flowers, woods and musks from the beginning at the end .
Actually the beautiful setting of the advertisement , the lemon groves in Sicily , they make me think more of the lemon blossom or neroli rather than the amaryllis, which are flowers that come from South Africa, or papaya flower.
Maybe, I would have preferred a composition entirely dedicated to Italian flowers.
However, these notes give to the fragrance of something exotic that does not clash with the rest of the composition.

beccamm
beccamm

Finally a perfume my husband likes on me but I find it too masculine :(

Frayja
Frayja

Seriously? They discontinued beauties like Sicily and By,for this?
Nice cheap shampoo smell.My opinion of course.

cherie97
cherie97

I expected much, but got dissappointed immediately.
It's light, fresh and... gone within an hour.
The scent is not captivating, not special. I'd rather call it body mist, than perfume. Seems like a joke. Why, D&G??

jovejove

Warning, this is a polar fragrance. It works very differently on everyone's skin. We tried it at work last week and it's all over the place. It resembled Chanel *19 on my skin, but like a cheap version. On another person, it smelled to be a greener version of Light Blue, on another it smelled like Ascent from Miyake and another it smelled like a bitter Tom Ford Neroli. I'm not a fan of the scent.

When it comes to the bottle, I'm not the biggest fan. It resembles the classy old rustic Italian image that D&G likes to portray, but it'll appeal more to the old Italian generation more than it being of a modern composition. On paper, it reminds me a lot of Peace, Love and Juicy Couture. There's something in it that hits you as too unusual and not in a good way. I'm sorry to say, but I foresee this to be discontinued within a year.

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

I just tested this in a magazine strip and first impressions were underwhelming. Soapy yet powdery, whispy white floral that didn't have much life to it and in the end, came across as dull and unconvincing. The bottle looks old-fashioned (though I do quite like the bottle) and I think it's a pretty decent reflection of the scent inside. It's nothing I'd ever wear, but it's inoffensive, and if it's your type of scent, you'll be sure not to overwhelm those in your vicinity.

With D&G's Light Blue - a favorite of mine and perpetual best-seller worldwide - I don't understand this house's need to release another fresh scent. This is more soapy than fruity and lacks Light Blue's citrusy goodness, but definitely falls into the light and fresh category.

If you are a fan of gorgeous, lush white florals, I'm guessing you won't be impressed by this scent. There's no vibrant jasmine, heady tuberose, or bittersweet gardenia to turn heads here, just...soap. For those who love that just-out-of-the-shower smell of recently lathered skin, I imagine the effect can be lengthened with this fragrance.

Sorry, D&G. I love your designs and Light Blue will always be a classic favorite, but this is just disappointing. I will test on my skin when I find an in-store tester to give a fair shot, but based on the magazine tester, this is a no-go for me.

nadiadncr

Haven't tried it. However from reading all the reviews I'm a bit dissapointed. I wish a designer house would release a fragrance with staying power. Ridiculous to pay $$$$

Caist
Caist

Awesome job on the bottle top, it's great, classy :)

...oh? the fragrance?

*Keeps cap, throws bottle off overpass*

Sherihan
Sherihan

Not exited to try it,but you know, we like to judge stuff by emotions sometimes, isn't smelling all about emotions anyway? So I will talk about the bottle now, it looks generic and uncompleted in somehow!! Not well proportioned, especially the stopper needed to be blown a little,and the black ribbon looks flat and cheap. The only positive aspect about it is the name,Dolce, it sounds nice and spontaneous. I'm waiting for Gabbana(: hope that will be nicer looking.

Minnija
Minnija

there is nothing to pay for....light, soapy, "chepsmelling" liquid....dissapointment. I tought that it will be something like dior forever and ever, which is ligt and easy to wear, but at the same time it doesn't smell cheap like drugstore stuff..

Tried this today, I had to, but had no great expectations. I'm not a fan of D&G, not even original red cap that's supposed to smell similar to Samsara (yeah, sure...).
There was a big launch at a department store. Usual marketing with windows decorated with fake but nice citrus trees and the usual D&G broken clichè: Sicily, not nowadays, maybe '40s, probably an imaginative romantic Sicily for the ones who have never been there. You know, the lady with antique lace, so tight and shape-revealing no real Sicilian lady had worn back in those years, the man with coppola hat...
Boring.
The bottle is beautiful, even if the cute black ribbon has an association with the black brooch or ribbon that men in the South of Italy used to wear during mourning period.
The name could mislead the ones who look for a sweet-tooth candish scent, but I'm not that and Dolce is just a Sicilian last name.
But of course, who cares much about this? let's go to what is inside the "pack".
And here falls the donkey, as they say. As usual with D&G.
No perfume can please everyone, but when you make a perfume that aims to please most you end up displeasing some.
Dolce is a generic fruity floral.
The opening is nice and brisk, a perfect mix of citrus flowers and fruit. So perfect that you don't know which flowers and which fruit. Typical modern mainstream effect. I believe that people who never smelled papaya flower (like me) think that papaya flower smells like fruit. Does an orange blossom smells like orange fruit? No.
So the only fruit here should come from papaya flower, instead it smells like pear. Who know, maybe papaya flower smells like pear. Or does it come from combination with Water Lily? Does Water Lily smells like cucumber? Anyway there is just this note from the beginning to the end that smells fresh juicy like a ripe fruit peel.
You go "wow!" at the beginning, you want to put you head under a water tap by the end.
This happens to me with virtual all D&G that I like in the beginning, so not many: I like them on the spot, then a single note become obnoxious. It's like a single note played in a song all the time.
Flowers? Yes, some flower here, too.
Musk and Cashmerane, not sure if they are there, but in this case I might be anosmic to musk on some days, because the scent is marked as musky first of all. I should try again.
Anyway this scent has quite a fixative effect and it clings to skin and fabric for a while. A sprayed paper is filling a room.

All in all it's the perfect mainstream launch for spring and summer. People wants the good weather back.
I think it goes with a casual but studied average girlish style, like floral pattern on loose blouse, leggins and boots and a pretended "natural" attitude.
It's girlish, fashionable, not stinky, not thrilling, obnoxious enough to become a new leit-motiv like Light Blue.
Good job in your style, D&G, but unfortunately you never disappoint me ;-P

passionata20
passionata20

04. February 2014

SUCH A HUGE DISSAPOINTMENT!!! There is nothing "dolce" about this fragrance (and i mean "sweet" like adorable)! All i can add to th Antonpan's review is that it indeed has a cheap smell, and it also strongly reminds me a mix of DKNY's "be delicious" and MArc Jacobs "Dot" but all much lighter. Something light and watery, bit soapy, i don´t know what they wanted to achieve with this fragrance???
It has a superlow sillage ( 2sprays on my wrist are close to non-detectable) and doesn't last much, couple of hours the most.
The only good thing about this fragrance is the lid in shape of flower, but the fragrance itself - well, we're been cheated again with the release of this one...... no, no, no.....
D&G is famous for reinvnting themselves in fashion, so what they need is to renvent themselves in fragrance branch as well, just bring us good oldies!

Please do not remove this comment, since others might find it useful. Not every review should be positive, so people like me wanted to make a blind buy might find it very informative. Thanks.

antonpan
antonpan

Unfortunately, this new pillar will not start the new era for Dolce & Gabbana fragrances. Dolce is a very common and silly fruity floral without any quality and any flight of thought. It starts off with a mix of sweet fruity notes (in the style of Marc Jacobs Lola) and floral notes, then becoming cucumbery (DKNY Be Delicious) with a big amount of cheap musks. This fragrance is an ode to cheap musk and unsophisticated white flowers. This is Oriflame type of perfume that is shockingly named Dolce & Gabbana and very expensive.

Vjera
Vjera

Just a couple of quick remarks: it is a perfect daytime scent for all the ladies who enjoy fresh, gentle and feminine fragrances. Its character reminds of the light Bvlgari perfumes such as Omnia Christalline. Well, the lack of character is actually what surprised me about it. I expected... well... more from this powerhouse. I do admit that I'm in love with rich gourmand scents, especially during wintertime, so I do not very much appriciate such a pale scent, but even though it doesn't meet my taste, I have to admit that it has a strikingly good longetivity for such a gentle composition. Just one single spray on my wrist projected for another 7-8 hours, before I showered it off.
I think it is going to be a hit amongst gentle summery scent lovers.
One more thing: the bottle - a bit rustic: round, egg-shaped with a plastic flower-cap. It looks as it belongs to grandma's bathroom. Not a compliment.

dpepe6990
dpepe6990

I love Dolce perfumes! Can't wait to try and add to my collection.

almarie
almarie

I am excited about this one! Too bad it's only available at Saks Fifth Ave, for now.

Dolce by Dolce&Gabbana 3.15 out of 5 based on 624 ratings and 175 user reviews

Instyle Fragrances An Impression Spray Cologne for Women, Light Blue, 3.4 fl oz
Cologne
Instyle Fragrances An Impression Spray Cologne for Men, Light Blue, 3.4 fl oz
Instyle Fragrances An Impression Spray Cologne for Men, Light Blue, 3.4 fl oz
La Force 11 Perfume by Dolce Gabbana, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
NORDSTROM.com
Dolce Gabbana Beauty 'Light Blue' Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
Dolce Gabbana Beauty 'Light Blue' Eau de Toilette Natural Spray
NORDSTROM.com
Dolce Gabbana Beauty 'Light Blue' Eau de Toilette Natural Spray One Size
Dolce Gabbana Beauty 'Light Blue' Eau de Toilette Natural Spray One Size
Dolce Gabbana Light Blue 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Dolce Gabbana Light Blue 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
La Temperance 14 Perfume by Dolce Gabbana, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Dolce Gabbana Dolce Spray 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Dolce Gabbana After Shave Splash 125ml 4.2oz
Dolce Gabbana After Shave Splash 125ml 4.2oz
D G 10 LA ROUE DE LA FORTUNE for WOMEN by Dolce Gabbana EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
D G 10 LA ROUE DE LA FORTUNE for WOMEN by Dolce Gabbana EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
La Temperance 14 Perfume by Dolce Gabbana, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray for Women, 1.7 fl oz
Deodorant 1.7oz
Dolce Gabbana Deodorant by Dolce Gabbana, 1.7 oz Deodorant Spray for Women
Dolce Gabbana Deodorant by Dolce Gabbana, 1.7 oz Deodorant Spray for Women
Light Blue

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Dolce fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Dolce, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dolce by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dolce by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.