Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Dolce&Gabbana for women

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Dolce&Gabbana for women
dislike

I have it: 855 I had it: 171 I want it: 944 My signature: 33

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures

Designer duo Dolce & Gabbana launched their first perfume Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme in 1992, followed by its male equivalent Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme in 1994. Rich floral character of the feminine edition and aromatic - fougere for the masculine one, this perfume pair marked the decade of the nineties. In 2012, the designers have decided to "return to the roots" and to re-launch the two fragrances.

“It’s not so much a reedition as it is a fine-tuning,” said Gabbana to wwd magazine. “We altered the bottles a bit.…There has been an evolution [of the brand] since the Nineties, Domenico and I were much younger then — we’ve really matured a lot.”

The new Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme begins with notes of neroli, raspberry and tangerine leading to the heart of jasmine and orange blossom, over the base of marshmallow, vanilla, sandalwood and heliotrope.

The advertising campaign is shot by Mario Testino in Sicily with famous models Laetitia Casta and Noah Mills. The fragrances are available from July 2012 – as 25, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum for women.

Neroli Raspberry Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Orange Blossom

Marshmallow Vanilla Heliotrope Sandalwood

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

MathildaFhyr
MathildaFhyr

I have been searching for this kind of scent forever! This is a sweet but very refreshing, light scent. It doesn't feel heavy or thick at all. I was afraid that it would be too sweet of smell to much of vanilla, but it didn't. I love it and i will buy it as soon as i get money to afford it ! :)

luz
luz

I didn't care for this one when I tested on department stores. But something on it reminded me of Pleasures Delight, which I love, but cannot find recently. So I gave it a try and I am totally in love. I thought it would be a very commercial and meh fragrance, but it smells really great on my skin, I feel great wearing it. It is delicate, very sweet, but not vulgar or overwhelming. It is transparent and silky altogether. One of the best gourmand scents I know and very wearable.

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Oh yes yes yes!!! This is it! I am a 34 year old gourmand lover who doesn't care what people think. I'll wear Dior, Prada, Britney, Snooki.... if I like it, I wear it. I consider Pink Sugar my signature. But this.... I've been into gourmands for almost 2 years now and just heard of/tried Pour Femme. It's amazing!!!! If it weren't so expensive (Pink Sugar is so cheap on ebay) I'd bathe in this! It's soft, light (yet with super longevity and so-so silage) creamy, sweet and yet floral and not overpowering. It does smell like valentine's heart candy. It's just delicious. I can't get enough of this! I'd like it to be stronger because I love it so much, but I don't think I'll try the Intense version since there seems to be different notes, and I have to blind buy all my perfumes (I live in the middle of nowhere).
If you love the girlie, sweet gourmands-- you will love this. It's mature, yet fun and whimsical... yet also sophisticated. I'm in love!

This does last all day, close to your clothes/skin after 8 hours, so for evenings (when I'm sitting at home after wearing this to work) I layer with something else sweet.... So far Katy Perry's Sheer Killer Queen and Private Room/Capricuise by Jeanne Arthes work amazing! <3

auroramaria

By the way on Dolce & Gabbana site Pour Femme is classified as Oriental Vanilla not Floral as in Fragrantica database.
It does make sense as it is so beautifully sweet with vanilla heliotrope and marshmallow this is hardly a straight floral

Orshi
Orshi

I can't believe it took me this long to properly test this perfume! It's heavenly. Lately, I haven't been enjoying testing scents that much, I never found anything I really loved. But today I tested this and it brought back the passion I have for perfumes. I really don't know how anyone could dislike this one. It's a sophisticated, grown up marshmallow scent, soft and velvety. It smells expensive and kind of 'innocently sexy'. I think this is a masterpiece. It's the kind of perfume I have to have right now, I haven't felt this feeling for a long time so I'm happy.:)

mlxo7
mlxo7

Blind buy for me ($50AUD for 50ml on strawberrynet - great deal). At first I was confused, where are the marshmallows? To me this was reminiscent of a light sparkling raspberry beverage, decorated with a few slices of orange and a sprinkling of flower petals - appealing but without the depth or uniqueness I had hoped for. It seemed far too similar to Hanae Mori perfume (another blind buy which I unfortunately had to sell as I found there was some sickening note to it that I just couldn't get over). Anyway, after this first try, I wasn't about to give up, and on my second and third wears I experienced a bit of vanilla (one of my favourite notes), and on the fourth + wears I started to distinguish hints of marshmallow.
So now when I spray this perfume on my skin: light sparkling raspberry and orange blossom with a tiny hint of floral, which takes on a creamy dimension when vanilla and marshmallow arrive to the party - in addition to enjoying my sparkling beverage I find myself devouring a delectable fluffy raspberry pastry.
Very pleasant, very sweet but in my opinion there is something that sets it apart from that awful generic fruitiness saturating the fragrance market these days. Something classic and elegant about it (though I may well be a tad influenced by the D&G name here). I think its a great choice for almost any age - 20s+ can pull it off, day or night, all occasions, it is inoffensive and (while it lasts) delicious.

Deppaholic
Deppaholic

I tried this because I read here so many LOVE it. I don't know. I guess my hormonal body just is kicking her down the block. Really kicking her a$$ hard down the block, lol. It's nice, sort of, but there's no body to it on me. I do not get any of the marshmallow or anything. I'm not one to pick out notes, but I know marshmallows when I smell them! I get really nothing, nothing. Not to mention not getting anything from this. I'm really not a snob at fragrance either, if it's a dollar or a hundred dollars, doesn't matter. If it works and smells good I'll wear it. This was a total train wreck on me. Not sweet, not spicy, not pinching my nose. Oh ba humbug. I was so hoping to get these wonderful notes. Glad I tried it first. Maybe someday I'll revisit it. However, I doubt it. Yawn..........

Jillybean17
Jillybean17

I tested this fragrance in the mall today & it's very pretty. It smells like those little valentine heart candies. I'm planning on getting this & using it as my winter perfume because of the marshmallows in it. Exactly how I want to smell in the winter. 10/10!! :)

lcommisso
lcommisso

I was at Sephora a couple months ago and the saleslady kept saying there's this new D&G. Lo and behold I check this page (of course now, not at the time) and find out that this is a modified rerelease from the 1990s. No wonder it doesn't smell like the typical juice today.

That being said, it is super sweet and super strong (at least initially), but I'm not complaining. I would call it modern girly.

I read a lot of references to marshmallow. I don't smell it, I smell candied fruit.

I have a rollerball, which is just fine, as I can't imagine owning an entire bottle of this stuff.

Update: I have been sniffing my wrist thinking gah! I know this dry down. Who has this dry down?! All About Eve, which I didn't end up using the whole bottle for that one either.

emi
emi

Sticky, sticky sweet strawberry marshmallows. Yuck. I'm sure a lot of people like it.

jujuba4596
jujuba4596

PURE MARSHMALLOW FEELING.

I love it. It's like marshmallow/cotton candy.
All kinds of fluffy candy mixed up. So sweet but not heavy!
It's very clean and light for such a sweet perfume.
My mom loves it, so I think it's good for any age.

Dolce and Gabbana, didn't know you had this much sugar in you.

TheSultan
TheSultan

the sandlewood, mandarine and booziness, makes this unisex, in my opinion. If a guy can wear Mugler A*Men, he can easily wear this. I find, a powdery feel is the biggest turn off to guys, not how sweet a scent is, necessarily. This is prettu well done, and Im considering buying it, after smelling a tester today. There are far sweeter male fragrances, than this, starting with stuff like A*Men and 1 Million, Le Male and Gaultier2

Lizardbreath
Lizardbreath

I tested this in the rollerball first and found it lovely...vague memories of a Victoria's Secret body splash I had called Honeysuckle and White Patchouli...so I bought a bottle.

Where does this fragrance go? It smells great for about ten minutes and fades to a memory. The sillage was poor with the rollerball, but at least I got pleasing little wiffs of it throughout the day. I want to enjoy this perfume, not wonder if I only hallucinated putting it on.

**EDIT** Ha Ha the Dolce and Gabbana joke's on me! After disassembling the bottle I bought of this fragrance on ebay b/c I was CERTAIN it was counterfeit, I decided to do a solo test of only the spray (and no additional rollerballing), and I found that with 10 (that's T-E-N) sprays on each forearm and another 10 (T-E-N) sprays on my neck, I was actually able to enjoy this fragrance for my entire 8 hour workday! I just don't know if it's worth having to bathe in...AND here's why: I have since obtained what I know to be a genuine bottle and now know for a fact that my ebay purchase was fake! Beware purchasing unboxed testers online (DUH) b/c the one I bought was a damn good dupe. The atomizer was slightly off-color, the juice about a third as potent, and none of the fruity top notes to be found. Fool me once...

beatrix75
beatrix75

SPECIAL delicious sweet elegant aroma. I admire the coolness so sweet as if shrouded in the cloud! unique fragrance i love

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

Of the two, I prefer Intense as it's more grounded and mysterious, coyly witty instead of bubbly and flirtatious.

But the original is lovely too, very sweet but because it's an airy rather than a syrupy sweetness it's not overwhelming. You'll walk around surrounded by soft, ethereal clouds of marshmallow, not for the childish, but for the childlike. This is what I would wear to the state fair if I knew where to still find one.

lalondem
lalondem

Oh dear ,oh dear ,I have to stop doing the blind buy thing....This perfume is a bit too sweet for me...I mean, this is quite marshmallowy...I smelled this on a woman in a store and asked what she was wearing and she said "D&G Pour Femme". It smelled great on her! But now I'm wondering if it wasn't Pour Femme Intense she was wearing, because she had a grownup woman smell and this is very candyish. Hmmmm...I'm thinking marshmallow and vanilla become a tad too much in the regular PF, whereas the Pour Femme Intense does not have the vanilla....oh well it just might grow on me, I will have to keep wearing it to see.....

auroramaria

Last night I went out with some friends and I wore Pour Femme by the end of the night four people commented on how good I smelled.A record in one night! Oh I was so happy about it.
The thing is this scent is not just sweet and floral it has something special it makes the wearer smell utterly
delicious and sophisticated at the same time.
5 stars for Pour Femme
EDIT I much prefer this over the Intense version which I don't find intense at all

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

DG Pour Femme is perfect for someone who enjoys smelling sweet vanilla scents but has a really difficult time wearing them. I'm one of those people.

Pour Femme isn't the typical fluffy vanilla fruity scent you might think from the reading the notes. The sandalwood and orange blossom really help anchor and maintain the balance between girly/sweet and sexy/mature/sweet. I think there's a very fine line between sweet and too sweet, and for me, this is on the delicately sweet side.

Please don't let the marshmallow and raspberry scare you away before testing it. It's so soft and pleasing. A bit comforting.
Lasts 8+ hours on me. Projection is moderate.

Note: I like this one so much more than the Intense version (reviewed separately). I actually don't like the intense version at all.

annarox
annarox

I love this! It smells like candy on me, but there is also a sexy sophistication and depth to it. I can't stop smelling my wrist. It's an addictive scent. It doesn't project very far. To me, that's a plus. My boyfriend seems to like it as well.
Note: This scent does not play well with others. I tried layering it with 3 other less complex scents, each of which seemed compatible. One was a caramel-y scent, one was strongly vanilla based, and the other was a basic musk. Strangely, every attempt at layering turned this fragrance into something unpleasant. This beautiful perfume is best enjoyed on its own.

A2saB
A2saB

The packaging couldn't suit this perfume more !!!!!! To me this perfume smells like a hot date with a lady wearing a velvet wine lipstick or dress (there is at least one single item in velvet wine) that ends up in a luxurious hotel :-) if sensuality and sex had a scent it would be this !!! I get ton of complements when I'm wearing this perfume and its mostly from people with expensive taste :-) it is definitely a sweet perfume but not a cotton candiish type of sweet. This perfume turns heads and I personally would wear it when Im dressed up for a party night out or clubbing. It lasts around 4 to 5 hrs on me and I usually reapply it frequently during the day and in contrary of the other perfumes I own I find this one to not get over powering with a little bit of more spritzes so I spray it generously and my favorite spot to spray with this perfume is my hair and gosh the scent remains in my hair to the next shower! I love ittttt. I see a person with materialistic characteristic fall in love with this perfume like carzy!!!!

ellina1984
ellina1984

It starts off very marshmallowy and bubble-gummy, but not in a sickening way. The raspberry is there, but it 's not tart. Brings to mind a very light, slightly sweetened raspberry jam. The scent is sweet, but not cloying. And it stays this way for quite a bit. Then it becomes more floral. The colour it brings to mind is baby pink. It has a billowness and powderiness that I adore. I only faintly smell a light, elegant jasmine note (that' s just as well - I usually hate jasmine). There's definitely vanilla. It's not a dark vanilla (e.g.the addict or angel kind), but a note more reminiscent of vanillin (the white poweder used in confectionery instead of the real vanilla pods).

I am wearing this in a heat wave and it behaves itself amazingly, without ever being too much (sprayed three time total - one on cleavage, one on each arm).

EDIT: The drydown reminds me a lot of YSL Manifesto's drydown.

ngmama

I adore this scent! It's powdery, sweet, and so girly. It has a soft, lovely, feminine feel to it. It's a fragrance that I will continue to repurchase.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

This scent, on me, projects the jasmine the most. And, that is also what I pick up when I smell this scent in my bathroom to freshen the air, close the door and then walk back in- it is jasmine and yellow flowers. It honestly reminds me of J'adore! The intense version smells like coconut on me at first and then morphs into florals later.
This version smells sweet and huge on the flowers at the same time, so you really have to be in the mood for marshmallow and raspberry in your face. I wore it when it was quite hot out and don't think it suits hot weather all that well.
This is undoubtedly very beautiful, but really packs a punch. I would not wear this in professional work environments because of that marshmallow note which is so sweet that if someone smelled me I wonder if I would be taken seriously. Just my opinion though! I will only wear it for myself in my leisure time, social settings with friends, etc. It has such strength when first applied, the sillage is similar to that of Angel, or comparable powerhouse frag.

Chilly28r
Chilly28r

D&G's Pour Femme is just delectably delicious!

If you want to have a day where your sweetly scented skin gives an ultra soft and feminine aura, I think this perfume does it.

:0)

xJessax
xJessax

<3 I honestly love it, this is a very long lasting and sweet perfume - perfect as a date night fragrance... yet it's elegant AND classy. 10/10 <3

CandyHearts
CandyHearts

WHOA MAMA! This is incredible in my opinion. I smell Raspberry,orange blossom, vanilla, and marshmallow. The marshmallow in this is sweet but not gooey so the result is a creamy powdery dream. My mother who is picky about certain scents just completely mooned over this as I did. I can honestly say that I've never smelt anything like it. For me it's luscious and distinctive. WOW.

InfirmièreParfumée
InfirmièreParfumée

Uh-oh, I had to return this beautiful bottle as it was too strong for me.

Just waaaaay too strong for me.

I cannot describe it, it's very strong, I debated and debated because I thought that once it had dried down, the base notes would appear and they will be nice.

Then I just gave up because the essence was just too intense even after a few hours. I had tried for another day... and another...and another.

Too bad.

earthstone
earthstone

Unfortunately, not for me. Dries down quite quickly into a powdery, sweet-tart scent very reminiscent of candy necklaces and bracelets.

irenesa
irenesa

This is the perfume of my dreams. Im a 30 year old woman, who loves sweet gourmands. A free soul who is in LOVE with life. This is how this perfume is. Grown up sweet & sexy gourmand but very very elegant. This is a better perfume than Prada Candy (it's hard to me to say so), more complex and more amazing. This is one of my very favorites.

arenee92

Just wanted to add that I noticed some of you mentioning the original D&G Pour Femme and how it's hard to find, I believe I found it on the WalMart website last night while doing some browsing. I would post the link but I'm not sure if Fragrantica allows redirecting to other sites.

arenee92

The notes interested me, as I thought this would be a floral. It's sweet! Not in a "Pink Sugar" or "Fantasy" way, but in a sexy, feminine way. Very well crafted, sexy, intriguing. Perfect for those of us who don't like musks or powdery fragrances. Very lovely!

auroramaria

Beautiful sweet sensual fragrance amazing when worn with its body lotion

katmo
katmo

I'm literally astonished how longlasting the marshmallows are on me!!! Not vanilla, not sandalwood, but marshmallows is what I can smell after more than 24 hours. No matter where I spray it, my skin just loves marshmallows!! ^_^

lumberjack
lumberjack

My mom bought it yesterday. God can't stop myself kissing her. It suited her as heaven. Dad is gonna eat her for sure. :P

Bloodlust
Bloodlust

This might be one of the most off-putting fragrances I have smelled in a long time - putting the "fume" in perfume, for me.

The only way I could describe this on my skin was pure cough medicine. Nothing else but good ol' Dimetapp, the berry flavor.

On the bright side - this has some crazy longevity! I couldn't get it off! So if you're a fan - that is a huge benefit for you.

jolantuk
jolantuk

Folowing a fragranticans suggestion “gourmand fragrance for summer” I picked my self Pour Femme. This is my first DG perfume, and I am very happy with this fragrance.
To my surprise I’ve read reviews that this fragrance is not interesting and plain, but I have to disagree. OK, I own much more complex fragrance than Pour Femme, but this marshmallowy – orange zest sent (this is how it develops on me) is perfect for summer days, then you want something light, not too over sweet and overpowering, but still something with gourmand vibe. I like it to be fluffy, simple, delicious, but at the same time seductive and feminine.
This is the most complimented fragrance I own, can you believe it? At the first day I wore it I got 2 compliments from total strangers, and my husband says it smells delicious on me :) OK, I cant stop using it!

Not sure why it took me so long to get around to reviewing this D&G launch (perhaps because of the Anthologie series and/or the take-over by Procter & Gamble?). Anyway, I wasn't missing much. To be honest, this scent seems somewhat weird to me. Especially since D&G is making it the new eponymous pour femme offering, apparently replacing the now-discontinued Feminine, which was not at all sweet!

This fragrance smells like something of a hodge-podge of sweetness and abstract flowers. The marshmallow facet is reminding me of something in Dior Hypnotic Poison. No, the composition is not the same, but there is a sort of overlap of sweet vanilla thickness, for lack of a better descriptor.... Maybe this could be a dilute version of Hypnotic Poison?

One thing is certain: devotées of the early D&G perfumes are bound to be sorely disappointed.

paulhunter
paulhunter

I caught a whiff of this beautiful fragrance on a girl at my prom last night. It must be her chemistry because I've never witnessed this perfume, or any perfume, be so completely intoxicating. I knew it was D&G Pour Femme but she brought out this whole new dimension- of sensuality and sophistication and heartbreak. This is an unforgettable parfum, reformulated or not.

ismellsogood
ismellsogood

OOh I just bought the gift set in 50ml ..very excited to receive this. I purchased a couple of samples online... It comes across as cozy,sexy and sophisticated. I am imagining that this could be a nuzzler. You know a special someone nuzzling into your neckline to enjoy some more of this captivating and feminine scent. Hurry up postman :)

flava4real
flava4real

I have to say I was very excited when I tried this one initally. I thought it was absolutely gorgeous. Tried it during the week on numerous occasions; however, I was thoroughly disappointed. It smells more like detergent on me. I ended giving it away to a friend who loves it.
I really tried to love this one but just didn't fit with my body chemistry. I wish I had a similar positive response to other reviewers here. Anyway, just shows the difference in body chemistry and how this can alter one's sense experience.

chgitem
chgitem

All I can smell is an overdose of sweetness and flowers, don't like it.

When I looked at the notes, I was waiting for something more deliciously sweet.
I am not disappointed, I just find it very different from the notes here.
It's spicy, sexy and strong. More of a evening scent.
I can't smell raspberry and sandalwood is very intense in my opinion.
It has sweetness in it, but it's bold spicy sweetness, not smooth or delicious.
Anyway, it's worth a try!

Rielle
Rielle

Tested yesterday and it just grabbed me big time. Does anybody else get sweet peaches in this juice?

M75
M75

Really like it a lot. Not everyday, but when you are in a confident mood and want to leave an impression , this perfume works! It's loved by a lot of people and I always get compliments when wearing it.

To me, It is not very special though.. I prefer Guerlain for giving me this unique feeling when wearing Shalimar or L'Heure bleue.

maltatude
maltatude

I blind tested this today and got an oriental candy marshmallow opening. Sweet, vanillic.... Then it morphs into more marshmallow, ultra soft, almost not there powder... Think fresh baby... All sweet. A wispy trail of cuddly candy soft powder... Then after about an hour I just smell simple, pleasant, vanilla oriental, no tart notes, no stand out sharp edges, no sickening synthetics just a smooth classic vanilla oriental... Then just vanilla. I think this is a nice surprise. A woman's version of Fantasy. It's not the same but the idea has all the trappings of a nice gourmand but enough sophistication and subtlety in its blend to make a good all rounder for those who feel too old for candy gourmands. I can't fault the composition and don't mind it.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

How can you go wrong with vanilla and marshmallows? Then there's the succulent mandarin orange, raspberry and jasmine. Pour Femme doesn't have much drydown ugliness. Beautifully assembled perfumes like these usually don't have much sillage or lasting power but this one isn't too bad. The sandalwood drydown virtually erases the gourmand notes but allows the florals to sit comfortably and muskily on your skin.

Despite being listed as a "powdery" perfume, it's not really. To be precise, it's more of a powdery-musky-gourmand scent, if that. Not more one thing than another. Very well-balanced. And thankfully nowhere as stiff as its matronly predecessor, D&G for women.

This one fits somewhere in between the classic skin scents, Victoria Secret Heavenly and Lauder Sensuous Nude. But sweeter and more coquettish, like Dior Miss Cherie. On the edge of love with this one.

This girlish scent that is appropriate for the office but I'm not sure you want to flaunt your vulnerability there? Not a power scent--a charming scent. Not very sexy but a bit intimate and friendly.

nikoleta1

Nice, soft marshmallow vanilla on me very pleasant and lasting. Minimal sweetness.The only thing that it can get boring by being linear. I love the body cream the most, very silky perfumy and luxurious. I wish a set contained a bigger bottle of body cream instead of perfume.

Centsless
Centsless

This perfume is a shape shifter on my skin and I'm loving that! I can smell each individual thing here and one note complements the next. Starts out with sweet and creamy marshmallow goodness with the vanilla, then raspberry peeks out and in the middle it's truly amazing, sweet but in a creamy, quiet way. She whispers come closer, doesn't squeal and giggle like some immature sweet scents. So the dry down at the very end is when orange blossom and orange come out, I swear there's a drop of lime in there, anyways the sweetness is gone and I'm left to enjoy the citrus and sandalwood skin scent which has no resemblance to what the first part is like. I rather like it all, beginning to end.

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

I may well get totally slammed for this...but... I REALLY like what they have done with this scent.

First let me say - I absolutely love the original version and have stocked up with another bottle before its gone forever. It is kinda tragic they didnt just make a new scent.

HOWEVER, after by passing this by time and time again because I wanted to stay faithful to the legend, I finally gave it a go...

Well Im suprised! I can still smell it in there somewhere, deep down within this modern version. Im loving the marshmallow which I wasnt expecting to and find this great for anytime use unlike the original which I had to be careful with.

Overall I`m very happy and have bought some (not sure about the body cream though, as someone else said, its not really a perfect match somehow)

At least D&G have been honest about what they are doing - unlike some other houses *cough Dior!

EDIT - I have discovered that if you layer this with the original D&G for woman body lotion it is a wonderful combination!! :D

clara14142
clara14142

D&G Pour Femme is a skin scent! Be aware of that. When I think of how notes like marshmallow, vanilla, and raspberry are typically used in fragrance, I think of a cloying, syrupy, babydoll, alcoholic-sweet fragrance. This is not that. The notes come together in a velvty, touchable, whisper. It "disappears" on you basically as soon as you spray it, and you won't smell it on yourself again until you walk outside and the wind whips it up around you. Soft, creamy, warm fragrance appropriate for class or work. Definitely inviting but not overtly sexy. People will smell it on you when they hug you.

MsWinkssy
MsWinkssy

Picked this up today,even though I was in on the intent that I did not want another sweet scent, but this just caught my attention. At first it's all marshmallows and a hint of raspberry and citrus. Then it warms up on my skin to a sultry sweet vanilla as the marshmallow hides in the background. It does sit close to my skin like many others but I'm ok with that since I want to be able to wear it to work. The lasting power I would say is only moderate which is sad as it won't last me all day, but the scent is heavenly and I feel it will be perfect for spring.

I never tried the original so there is nothing for me to compare with this and it's unfortunate that they kept the same name as they seem no where similar. This scent is ultra girly but in a more mature way. Targeted for younger women for sure. It's worth it to give it a try in my opinion.

zperr
zperr

After reading all these positive reviews I am asking 'what is wrong with me?' Because I think this is a sickeningly sweet perfume which is also too generic nowadays just as flowerbomb, la vie est belle, prada candy, jimmy choo; I think they smell all the same : the floss candy and some other ingredients you can not detect because of the overwhelming sweetness which covers all.

Chiquis
Chiquis

There are only 3 words needed to describe D&G Pour Femme: marshmallow, sweet, powdery. I really love the scent. HOWEVER, one minute after the first initial blast this is strictly a skin scent. It doesn't project at all and that makes me sad because it smells delicious. It smells like one is drifting on a pastel pink heavenly marshmallow cloud. Lovely.

I got this as a gift set which included the rollerball and the lotion. The lotion is so lightly scented that I would advise not purchasing it. The rollerball gives the same amount of juice as the spray, so it is worth purchasing as long as you realize Pour Femme is a skin scent (great if you're planning on cozying up to a special someone I guess).

After this bottle is finished I probably wouldn't purchase a replacement- not because of the actual smell but because I can't support perfumes that don't last... We pay far too much for these perfumes and we deserve quality! Revolt!

jlfears
jlfears

NOTE (same for all, these days): I wouldn't buy it unless it was from a private s*ller on evilbay or something; that's where i got my bottle. I'm trying hard not to give money to companies that test on animals. *hard for a perfume addict, so I'm doing the cop-out thing.

Onto the scent. I *love* it, from start to finish.

NOTE 2: If I were mourning the red cap original beauty, this would upset me and make me mad, this new one. But I was late to that party, and look at them as two completely different scents... which they are. Polar opposites.

Opening: I get strong orange and/or orange flower, which lasts around 10 minutes on me.

Middle stage: There is some marshmallow, but it's nice and not sickly sweet, amazingly enough.

The raspberry: It's sweet, but it's tempered, and not sickly.

Drydown: I get some incense (!!!) mixed with raspberry and the softest dryer sheets you've ever smelled.

Conclusion: sweet, sweet VELVET.

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

Deep. Warm. Sexy. Dangerous. Love it!

semsem_sunshine
semsem_sunshine

after reading the notes and reviews of this perfume I could imagine the scent, and then I tested it yesterday and it was EXACTLY like what I imagined, plain sweet and powdery (it's really as simple as that) and I do like this kind of scents, they are fun but I couldn't find anything special about it unfortunately
the quality doesn't match the price tag

ancaan
ancaan

I sampled this yesterday and on my skin it's just a dense raspberry syrup topped on some marshmallows. Unfortunately, this perfume doesn't suit me.

Chocobooh
Chocobooh

Orange blossom stuffed in marshmallows with just a hint of sandalwood/vanilla.
At first I thought this scent was quite boring, it smelled the same from beginning to end. But i really grew on me and I must have a bottle of this!
It has just the right amount of sweetness to it, and it just makes me happy everytime I wear it.

jdokicfan
jdokicfan

So beautiful and soft, so classy and elegant.
It's sweet and playful but not in a way that makes it childish, it is so sophisticated and a gourmand that would suit women in the 20-30+ range.

arlina1
arlina1

I love marshmallow so I wanted to try this. I never smelled marshmallow at all. In fact I never smelled any of the notes except maybe the Neroli? Someone else said it smelled like Rootbeer. Yes!! But to me it smells like a can of Rootbeer that has been sitting in the sun with a half chewed piece of spearmint gum in it. Not good.

I have scrubbed off very few perfumes I tried on but this was one that had to go. The sooner the better. I gave the sample bottle away and they didn't like it either.

Octoberamy
Octoberamy

Nice, but I can't get past the marshmallows. That's just not what I want to smell like.

Yellow Daisy
Yellow Daisy

Beautiful scent, i loved it instantly smells sweet but just amazing and warm. This is very sweet so if your not a fan of sweet smells this is not for you. I love it!

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

I loved the old version of this and I'm devastated at this new version - it's nothing special at all - just my opinion

tanpeached
tanpeached

I just got this beautiful scent today and I already love it. It's sweet and warm. Although, it does kind of remind me of a cross between Viva La Juicy and Hanae Mori. Which I have both of those a well and love them so another sweet perfume is alright with me.

sweetjess
sweetjess

This is one of my all time favorites :) It's lovely and sweet but at the same time classy so all ages from teenage to an old woman can wear it!

Hellita
Hellita

In my opinion this is a very sexy fragrance. I noticed it on one of my friends, and I had to smell her over and over again because the perfume was so good. I have not tried it on myself yet, but I hope it smells just as nice on me as it did on my friend. I really like this scent! To me it smells feminine, seductive and sexy! Try it on! :)

shanabanana
shanabanana

My sister was given this and found it too strong so gave it to me and wow! It is just beautiful. Sweet but not cloying, soft, creamy, sexy, delicate, feminine, vanilla, jasminy heaven. One of my favourite fragrances of all time along with Dior Pure Poison Elixir. The bottle is classy and sophisticated and I love the color of the juice. This is definite ly one for a night out or a date. And the funny thing is my sister came to visit recently and commented on how good I smelled..I was wearing this. I feel amazing when I wear this. If it is ever discontinued I will cry

Denica
Denica

Gentle, sweet and seductive, seems like it's melting on the tip of the tongue... Definitely one of the sexiest scents I know!

Eos
Eos

D&G Pour Femme is a white floral, raspberry and heliotrope bomb. The composition is fairly linear and not particularly distinctive, but at the same time quite likeable and pretty. The overall effect is sweet, powdery and voluptuous. This is the ultimate fragrance to wear when you want to flirt.

LieneHelena
LieneHelena

Your love was like a velvet underground, I didn't know that I need this until I found your love... Her lips are as juicy raspberries, her skin showing trough black lace is softer than marshmallows from childhood memories. She is a woman in no denial of her femininity.

archivist
archivist

Root beer float. Really *good* root beer, woody and herbal and sweet - with a scoop of really *good* ice cream, rich vanilla foaming into the crisp soda. It's nom nom nom, but it's so very much "root beer float" that it could be a Demeter.

sunnyshine
sunnyshine

Oh what a relief! After many years of buying and changing and swipping perfumes, I find a new one that i can name it signature.

It was definately not love at first smell. The only thing that I appreciated at first was that it is sweet without being cloying (like si armani, or la vie est belle by lancome).

After some weeks of wearing it I discovered it has a very welcoming freshness and then...oh!! Suddenly i found out that after half an hour or so its being transformed to a heavenly milky, silky tactfull creamy sweetness which stays very close to the skin and speaks in silentio of sexyness and self confidence.

Although completely different I can somehow understand why d&g want it to be the new self of the old pour femme. Its the same woman born 20 years later.

Well done.

ngmama

I smell candy grapes. No grape notes, but that is what I smell. It's a unique fragrance but it is very youthful. It's subtle, sweet, and odd, but I do love it. I was expecting a more refined, womanly smell & yet..... marshmallow is a note, so I should not be so surprised. It's sweet and great, but it's a little on the expensive side.

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

This is really nice and marshmallowy, I would like to own it but it's just way too expensive and I will not fork out the price that this perfume is fetching.
To me this could be a Taylor Swift or Jessica Simpson perfume and they're less than half price of this so I'd rather go with my Meow which is pretty much in the same category but actually, compared side by side, nicer?
Sorry, Dolce Gabbana, perfume is an acquired taste and lucky for me I've acquired a taste for less expensive perfumes!

nezi
nezi

To me this is wayyyy to sweet for my taste! I get a blast of marshmallow and raspberry the most. Later all I seem to smell is the marshmallow mixed with vanilla with a touch of jasmine (it gets softer but still way to sweet for me). If you want a scent with marshmallow that is not overwhelmingly sweet I suggest Fragonard's Eclat. It is marshmallow mixed with citrus and white florals.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

If you like me, think that this is too sweet or too heavy, spray a few sprays over Aquolina Shimmer perfume,the one that is in the roll-on bottle. It is a great combination and gives both perfumes more depth :)

sosterland

Way too sweet! I can't handle the marshmallow.

salwas
salwas

It was love at first sniff with this one and now I can't stop thinking about it, I've even kept the paper strip I sprayed two days ago under my pillow and can still smell the soft vanilla. On me this is mostly vanilla and sweetness (probably the marshmallow note), but it's balanced and never becomes 'too much' and I guess that's thanks to the raspberry.

This is one of those scents I've needed so badly in my life but didn't know about it until I found it. It's sophisticated, creamy and delicious, and I do recommend it if you're looking for a sweet, cozy winter scent!

tracy.debloistalley
tracy.debloistalley

I love this fragrance, but shock its D & G. I tend to love their fragrances. I smell mostly marshmallows and vanilla with a hint of fruit, and a tiny bit jasmine and sandalwood. It's a very wearable fragrance and doesn't overpower. It lasts an average amount of time, which I am not that pleased with considering its D & G.

It's very feminine and sexy.

Antares811
Antares811

I love this delicious perfume in spite of marshmallows (I'm not fond of this note)
This scent is sweet, powdery and delicate, extremely feminine.
If you like sweet (subtle) scents (and like marshmallows), you must try it!

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

Hmmmm I cant decide on this. Definitely no marshmallows here for me but I do detect Hanae Mori slept with Root beer last night. Im gonna have to come back to this review I think........however, the bf is loving it. There it is again, root beer. Odd.

Serafit
Serafit

I don't like sweet fragrances but this is surprise for me :) this is elegant and sexy scent. Perfect for winter, for day and for evenings too. I love this ♥

liban23
liban23

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme is the perfect sweet yet mature perfume. I love how this perfume gives off a subtle sweetness that does not become cloying. I love sweet fragrances, but I always have a hard time finding one that doesn't become too sugary and cloying. Pour Femme is exactly what I wanted.

It is soft, warm and sensual. The marshmallow, vanilla, raspberry and sandalwood blend together perfectly to create a yummy fragrance that lasts all day. It has become an instant favorite of mine and a staple in my collection.

I would definitely recommend.

reggi23
reggi23

On me, I get grape syrup. Very odd since I don't think it's reacted this way for anyone else.

I get an impression of star anise in this fragrance but I find no indication that it actually contains any. Interesting.
I'm somewhat intrigued by the "marshmallow" note. To me it always smells like an empty bag of Jet Puff. It's a pretty nondescript note. A general, powdery sweetness.
More than a "marshmallow" or "raspberry" scent D&G Pour Femme is an orange blossom fragrance, to my perception. Orange blossom with a phantom star anise note and heliotrope. There is a distinct fruity note which I imagine is the raspberry, but it doesn't smell like any raspberry I've ever encountered in my life.
It reminds me of both Naomi Campbell and Diesel Fuel for Life Homme. Like maybe if you layered the two.

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

Have you ever smelled something that caught your attention and when you go investigating the fragrance you realize.... It's you??? That's what this wonderful scent does. As the day progresses it just gets better and better!

It begins with a sweet burst of what smells like orange creamscicles and raspberries, then as it warms on your skin the citrusy orange fade and warm marshmallows and cream covered raspberries settles with what seems like a sweet bouquet of flowers sitting close by! Scrumptious!

I am a huge groumand lover, but unfortunately my skin really grabs ahold of florals. Strong florals kill my head so it is VErY difficult for me to find sweet scents that I can still love cause usually all I will pick up on is the floral, BUT NOT THIS ONE! IT IS PERFECT! It's is sweet enough to tickle my fancy and drive my husband wild, but not to the point it smells like something a teenager would wear. It has just the right balance of sweet and floral to be delectible, sofiaticated, and sexy!!! MY HUSBAND LOVES IT and the first day I wore it I had 2 other men stop me in the mall and ask me what I wore!

The sillage is moderate and it's longevity is AMAZING!!!! It lasts a good 6-8 hours (a work day) without any touch ups! TRUE LOVE!!!!

Musky4
Musky4

The first time I sampled this perfume, the sales lady sprayed it on a paper strip for me and I was surprised that the initial smell was so strong and chemical, almost medicinal. I thought this wouldn't be one for me but took the paper strip home and was amazed at how the smell evolved into a lovely soft, unusual and sexy fragrance. I had to buy it and also bought the body lotion.
I don't crave this fragrance very much however, and find that I get bored of it quickly and can't wear it for more than a couple of days in a row. I do still like it, but when I run out I think I'd be inclined to purchase the Intense version, rather than get this one again. Just a note about the body lotion - In my opinion it's not a perfect match for the perfume and has a strong 'oaty' smell, which is quite unpleasant. I was also surprised to see the TV advert, which depicts this as a summertime perfume, whereas I'd envisaged wearing it in Autumn/Winter. I have tried wearing it in the warmer months though and it does work on me, perhaps even more than in the winter.

ledavis727
ledavis727

Very rarely does a perfume grab my full attention and makes me say... "wow". But, this was one. Wandering around the perfume section in a store having fun smelling old favorites and looking at new perfumes I spotted this bottle. I remember the old version quite well as my mother had a bottle, but it had never been something I really liked. But I was in a sampling mood so I sprayed some on a paper strip and took a sniff. I immediatey ran over to my friend who was shopping with me waving the strip in the air and saying "hey, hey! Smell this!!" It's so sweet, slightly fruity, yet so much more sophisticated than most candied scents I have encountered. There was something I couldn't put my finger on that was coming through through the sparkling raspberry and vanilla.. What was it? She couldn't explain it either. Then a salesgirl with a knowing smile came over and said, "that must be the MARSHMALLOW you're smelling." Wait, what? I smelt the strip again, and dang it, she's right! As a born skeptic, however, I really wanted to see how it reacted to my skin, so I asked for a sample. Instead, she did me one better. She took a travel spray that I had been planning on buying and filled it up for me from the store's bottle. Being a 12 year old girl on the inside I had to wear it, NOW. I immediately sprayed it on liberally and waited to see how it would react. Oh my goodness. People in the mall stopped me and asked me what I was wearing; "you smell edible!" said one man. And I heartily agreed. Softly sweet, powdery marshmallow topped with vanilla and rasperries, warmed at the end by sandalwood. After going home, relaxing then getting into bed, it's STILL there. Waking up and smelling my wrists, yup... still going. Not cloying or overpowering at all, just a very feminine, playfully sweet scent that lingered around me. A bottle in the biggest size I can find has now shot to the top of my "want" list.

Nil3
Nil3

Here's the thing. I had XS for her on one wrist and this on the other. While XS was all: Let's party and put the world upside down. Let's not forget to make fall in love as many men as possible and then crush their heart. This went all very elegantly: No. I prefer sitting here drinking my wine and falling in love myself. BUUUT....should you be wearing this on one wrist and let's say Diamond by Giorgio Armani or Prada Candy on the other,D&G would be the heartbreaker!!!! :) Love it.Getting it.

Irishys
Irishys

I received a sample of this after testing it in a store. On the paper, it smelled ok...sweet with a bit of fruit but very interesting.

When I actually wore it, it goes on with the same sweet, fruity start but dries into something creamy and interesting. The final notes are vanilla with a hint of spice. To me, it smells like rootbeer! Not overly "young", but elegant. It could be worn day or night and I would say it is a year round fragrance.

It lasted on me for over 8 hours and the sillage was moderate. I'm adding this to my "want" list!

Mrs.Hollywood
Mrs.Hollywood

I adore this perfume! It's different than what I am used to, but it is amazing!
While spraying I notice citris and marshmallow. Once it settles, the citris goes away and I'm left with a light, sweet aroma of marshmallow and sandalwood. It's beautiful and soft, almost like a clean fresh scent. Nothing overpowering. I wish it was stronger, but I still love the fragrance. Because it's so soft it can be worn anytime, anywhere in my opinion. You can't go wrong. It's great to wear at work if you're around others who are sensitive to strong perfumes. It can be mistaken for a soap or cream. I can spray a lots of it on an not worry about smelling like a perfume factory. The sillage is soft too.

AnaIli35
AnaIli35

This perfume makes me happy; I actually smiled after spraying it on at 6 this morning (as someone who isn't a morning person in the least, this is no small feat). Sweet without venturing into headache-inducing, cloying territory, with the slightest hint of citrus. I can't identify which florals upon sniffing my wrist and I don't get powder on my skin. Perhaps it isn't the most unique or complex scent, but it fits the bill for when you simply want to smell wonderful. I'd classify it as a more mature fruity floral gourmand lite. A great daytime/work safe scent; I think it would be impossible to offend (unless you bathe in it, of course).

perfumejunkie75
perfumejunkie75

I purchased this total blind buy from Ross for $49.99. Maybe not the best deal ever, but I had to try it and I wanted to make sure it was authentic. OMG I tried this on this morning and it is amazing! It smells soooo good. I sprayed just a touch in the crook of my elbow and I can't stop smelling it!! It's just the perfect amount of sweetness, but not teeny bopper sweet. Like a romantic, cozy sweet. I do get the baby powder, but its so much better than that. So glad I tried this! I would definitely buy another bottle IF I finish this bottle, which probably won't happen. I rotate through my perfumes quite a bit, but I will be reaching for this one for sure. Delicious! A super yummy perfume with a bit of sophistication.

amberjsheppard
amberjsheppard

I've really tried to find a perfume that I love more than this one. I think i've tried them all.. This one is still my favourite of all time! An absolute masterpiece!

lyciumchld

I must not have been in the mood for this kind of scent when I first tested this some months ago. Pour Femme is actually a very pleasant scent, not cloying or overly sweet at all. It's strange how the nose can be moody. My mother likes this on me as well, and it lasts for several hours. Pour Femme is comforting and cozy, very much a reading in my pajamas scent (but by no means limited to home wear). It would do well for most any casual outing, I think. I like it quite a bit.

darksome
darksome

I'm not a person that would wear this, but when I smelled it I immediately was thinking on my sister. We both love sweet scents but I go for the more oriental ones and she loves more fruity ones.

So the first thing that I did, was to present this gem to my sister. She was amazed.

Pour Femme is like smelling a ligt pink coloured unicorn's breath! You really can smell mostly marshmallows and raspberry but in a very refined way. Personally I hate scent's that contain raspberry, because it always feels so artificial, too transparent, sour and plain. So especially in combination with sweet notes I really hate raspberry scents, because it often smells too aggressive.

But this is different. The raspberry is so well embraced with the powdery, puffy, but also creamy type of marshmallows. Underneath the sweet powdery blanket you can also smell just a pinch of white flowers and heliotrope.
It's soft, sweet and you feel like a queen wearing it. If you love sweet things like Katy Perry, Rihanna etc. perfumes, but always feel disappointed, try this! It's girly in a mature, expensive way.

When you're wondering how this is compared to the new intense version, read my review for it.

dollycalifornia
dollycalifornia

I looove this fragrance ! I think it's very feminine, the strongest notes are marshmallow, raspberry and vanilla to me. But it is not overly sweet, it is sweet but in a feminine way, not teens sweet. You can wear it in any occasion I think, Not much of a sillage, close to skin (well at least on me), other people can smell it but I don't after 1 hour. This is one of my favorite fragrance so far, it is special, no other perfume like this one. Maybe the sillage and smell would be stronger worn in spring or summer.

MilicaaR
MilicaaR

First, this perfume is not floral AT ALL. It's sweet, creamy, beautiful. So warm, and cozy. And I think it's appropriate for both day and evening, but I guess when the temperature is down.:)
D&G Pour Femme is one of my new favourites! It's so delightful, perfect!

Hd82
Hd82

On me this smells like the light version of YSL Manifesto. I love both scents but I can't justify buying another bottle of something so similar to my Manifesto.

andjela
andjela

Tiramisu with a bit of vanilla ...zzzz

Niya
Niya

Sooooo disappointed with this one.
Bought it blind coz the bottle (in the picture) was so beautiful; doesn't even look the same in real life. The juice tho? Horrible!
Smells like sugar, spice and ...sweat!

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

not for me. for some reason it is actually making me feel sick. at first i get loads of vanilla and some berry that i cant really distinguish. then it turns way too sweet for me. like super sweet. just like i stuck my face in a bag of marshmellows and im suffocating, and not in a good way either. maybe for a young 15 yr old. i think this is for a girl who is trying to hard. maybe it just doesnt work on my skin, but i need to seriously go wash this off. could be worn during the day or at night. oh please do not wear this to work. this fragrance is not for me.

my husbands opinion is that it smelled vanilla and way sweet.

vanillary29
vanillary29

I came across this perfume several times in stores, and I almost decided to buy it but then changed my mind and went for stronger, heavy hitters. Today I actually ended up buying it and now I feel that this is something I have always been missing. This perfume is a shy beauty. It is noticeable without being overwhelming. No complex, jarring notes. I get creamy, sweet marshmallow, comforting vanilla and some powdery heliotrope. It is quite simple and linear which makes it wearable and versatile. It can definitely work as an everyday, go to scent and I can't imagine it being offensive or disturbing. I think it is a winner in its own right.

CynthiaPOnce
CynthiaPOnce

This review encompasses D&G Pour Femme on one wrist, and D&G Pour Femme Intense on the other wrist as to review in the form of a comparison, since the both fragrances really are so similar.

These fragrances could almost be fraternal twins, if not sisters very close in age. They are both skin scents IMO. Unless you use a heavy hand or have just sprayed, they do not have much sillage. Both are inoffensive and safe, but truly well done pieces that work well as signatures. That being said, it is highly unlikely that anyone would walk by you and actually recognize these by name, as the similarities with other scents in this category exist, although the similarities are undefinable(they don't smell LIKE another perfume, they just sit very close to each other in those categories.) Neither are screechy. Pour Femme is brighter with its fruitiness. This almost makes it seem stronger when sniffed side by side, however, I do not believe that it is that it is actually stronger, just brighter, more playful, almost screechy upon opening, but not quite, and settles within moments and becomes a lovely creamy blissful skin scent.

Intense is slightly more womanly and romantic. Definitely a very soft gentle scent as well, and the tuberose is very soft and creamy with its sandalwood. It only takes this scent into a slightly more floral twin than the other, but both are still fraternal in the marshmallow sweetness. The opening, however is almost just as bright as Pour Femme, and the citrus does come though for that initial blast, but within moments it has settled to a soft, cozy, creamy, floral twin of the two.

The marshmallow is the dominant accord for both fragrances. The fruitiness of Pour Femme brings out the citrus more than Intense, and even though Intense has neroli and orange blossom, it is still less citrus and more creamy floral. Even though Intense does not have the vanilla, its wonderfully soft and creamy sandalwood keeps it very close to smelling like her sister. I would say without the vanilla, Intense is slightly more powdery.

I keep using the words fraternal twins, and slightly different, because, unless you spray these side by side, you might miss the nuances and think they are one and the same. They are THAT similar.

In summary, I love and own them both. I feel that for the time being, I will likely repurchase Intense, and keep that as my signature. There is a possibility that in the summer, if I crave a slightly brighter juicier version, that I may purchase the Pour femme.

That being said, both fragrances can be used any time of the year, as the marshmallows and sandalwood in both lend themselves to a powdery,vanillic accord, and of course in the Pour Femme has a nice dose of vanilla, and both can be comforting in winter. For the summer, they both sparkle, with Pour Femme begin a slight brighter, juicy, fruity fragrance, and the Intense being slightly more romantic and floral.

Ironically,I find Pour Femme more "intense/bright" and Intense more "Romantic" Both are day scents. I doubt highly this would be noticeable a night out on the town, unless you spray it in your hair and clothes, and have a certain someone get very very close to your neck.

I find myself reapplying within 3 hours, as it is barely a skin scent at that point, but truly they are both so lovely it is worth the money.

I hope my review has been helpful.

AnnBerg
AnnBerg

Soft, sweet and warm. It smells mostly marshmallows and vanilla, at least on me, but it is a wonderful sweet scent that is very longlasting . The sweetness is not overpowering but soft and gentle. It is cosy yet sexy and I love it.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

This made me fell of my feet. OMG!
Unbelievably gorgeous and passionate!
Couldn't stop sniffing my wrist.
Long lasting on my skin, went on the whole night. And the next day.
Vvvvvvvveeeeeery seriously buying this, and the biggest bottle, just in case.

It is similar to Lancome Poeme, but there is also differences.
Poeme is little more dry or sour, where D&G Femme is lush and sweet.
The same elements are there, but their characters are unique.

Perhaps the best perfume I have.
And i have two bottles now. I don't want to run out of it.

nora elia
nora elia

I love it, it is sweet but not overwhelming and easy to wear because even if it loud, it keeps close to the skin Totally a winnner

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

this scent is a pleasant surprise. not overpowering or sweet, but just softly sweet and musky. there is a note in this that seems so familiar, but i can't quite place it. i am guessing it may be heliotrope, since i am unsure of what that note smells like. this is subtly sexy but i think understated enough to also wear to work.

nellychick31
nellychick31

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme is such a beautiful fragrance. It is sweet, warm, creamy and floral all at the same time. It's not overwhelming, but you definitely know that it is there. The notes agree incredibly well with my body chemistry, and the soft musks are left on my skin for hours. I love wearing this in the colder months as the vanilla just radiates!

em.caroline.9
em.caroline.9

granted i dont have the original pour femme to compare this to, but i hated it at first. it smelt like the kind of thing the girls in hs would spray in the locker room after track.

after reluctantly getting a sample of it in a gift bag, though, i decided to wear it on my skin. it smells amazing on me. sweet and classy are the words to describe it. its an entirely unique sweet scent and lasts forever. im in love!

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

A swirl of sweetness that turns into a seductive vanilla aroma. By far the sexiest perfume I have ever smelt, the dark red and gold describes this perfectly: Sexy yet classy. Honestly, I'm so glad I stumbled upon this. I think I just found my HG of perfumes after 25 years ^-^

LolaLoCer
LolaLoCer

I didn't like the first spritz, which smelled awfully sour, but at dry down...omg...devine! Love it! It's such a great soft smell, a geek with a sexy side is what this reminds me of!

happygeisha
happygeisha

so there i was in ulta *spritz spritz sniff sniff (pause) sniff sniff* blissing out on all the fragrances they have there (god the staff probably hated me LOL) when i stumbled upon D&G pour femme and i was like *screeches to a halt* mmmm nom nom nom marshmallows and raspberries... ok. so it got my attention but i have to be honest, it kind of fizzled out once the berry tartness faded and i was just left with sweetness on my skin. meh. moving along... *spritz spritz sniff sniff (pause) sniff sniff*

ANGELICA07

This is PURE DESOLATION in a bottle, worst than what the mass-market perfume industry produces nowadays : this is a diluted perfume that has litteraly NO smell !!
Hairsprays have a more distintive smell than this fragrance has.

Capitalism killed a Masterpiece, a true Gem to produce a shame, an ersatz fragrance that smells like diluted water : don't expect marshmallows or any of the abovementionned notes because you won't find them.

Even if I got this as a present, I would never use it, nor on me neither as air refreshener as it just doesn't smell anything.

Discontinuing the Original "Red Cap" to put this cr*p on the market is a crime and using the same name for the two fragrances is an insult to perfumery.

Words are not enough to describe my huge and bitter disappointment, so big that it makes my teeth grind and makes me feel like crying.

Dolce&Gabbana, you shoot yourselves in the feet !!

SHAME ON YOU, VERGOGNA !!

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

This is as unique as Justin Beber's The Key or Lady Gaga's The Fame, LOL

I got a sample of this with other fragrance that I ordered, at first I was like wow what a surprise from D&G, they actually were able to produce something that isn't so generic ( that was my first impression ). Then, 1 hour later I got such a terrible headache and I realized it was from this smell. It turned into your usual generic floral fruity type of smell. My headache went away after I washed this off.

evgenia80
evgenia80

D&G`s quality and elegance is still here!It is definitely not the sweet and teenagers` kind of perfume. I hope I don`t insult the lovers of the previous one but I can detect the old version somewhere in it. I wish only it lasted longer on my skin.

angeldoll
angeldoll

Yummy ! I love this scent so much. It is my favorite perfume in the world. I think I finally found a scent that caught me :) Its sweet, gentle but also strong. It's seductive fragrance but I feel in it innocently too. My boyfriend says - that it is a beautiful perfume. Which is plus :) Longevity is great (7 hours on my skin). Sweet, fruity and Powdery puff.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

Normally, food scents aren't my style at all. Most of the gourmand scents have me turning up my nose and rejecting them completely. This, though...the soft sweetness of the marshmallow and vanilla are so gently feminine that I can't help but love it. The berry and citrus are just hints on me, rather than making a strong contribution to the scent, and that's fine with me.

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

When it comes to my favourite fragrances, gourmands are not at the top, nor do they share the same place in my wardrobe that they did at a previous time in my life. However, there is something about Pour Femme that I enjoy. I feel that this is a step up from the other marshmellowy, celeb fragrances out there! When one is bombarded with celeb, sugar, unoriginal scents, fragrances like Pour Femme can act as a fresh reminder of the fashion in which gourmands should be done.

I did go out with a male friend last night, and the compliments were showered on me! He said that this fragrance smells like heaven and reminded me (frequently, hehe) that I smelled "oh so good and intoxicating."

Sillage: 7/10 - for the first hour, it is wonderful... becomes a skinscent
Longevity - 6/10 - varies on me - stuck to me last night but usually gives me 2H
Overall - 7/10 - easy to enjoy and love

A fragrance for women.

lily13ana
lily13ana

I don't know how much it lasts, but it smells wonderful, is sweet, soft but i can feel it without sticking my nose into the skin. It can be a little nauseating, but not for me :D. It's fluffy and creamy. I will have o bottle soon.
Edit: after 5 hours is stil strong but this time changed into something waxy-sticky-sweet taht I can't tolerate, it makes me sick. Too bad, it has a very promising start; mayde it doesn't work on my skin....

Rhairis :
Thanks but no, it was not a fake because I tested it in a perfumery.
This Dolce e Gabbana has nowhere the power of Angel which, by the way, is not what I call a gourmand fragrance but rather a soft one (even if I dislike it because patchouli ruins it all).
This Dolce e Gabbana is one of the worst disappointment of the whole perfumery world, it is the image of capitalism and mass-market : completely insignificant and totally bland, it even doesn't deserve to be called "perfume".

Honey, ANGELICA07.
You must have experienced a fragrance fake.
Diluted water?
Absolutely not.
The smell of marshmallow is delicious.
The Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme is one of the most delicious gourmand fragrances of all time.
The Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme has the same quality gourmand Angel Eau de Parfum.

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I tested this randomly a few days ago, for lack of anything else to try. Spritzed the card and it smelled soooo nice I had to go back and spray my skin. And have kept going back since - it's so delicious I can't stop sniffing.
Having known marshmallow was a note, I was put off, as I don't like super sweet scents, but this is surprisingly tame. Yes, it's sweet but for some reason it reminds me of red velvet cake (sans cream cheese icing). It's not sugary, it's softly sweet, with very nice jasmine and neroli - quite predominant I find on me - and a slightly powdery finish. Raspberry here is more like raspberry syrup than the fruit, and normally raspberry doesn't agree with me. It's distinctively a red berry note, but not discernible beyond that.
It smells really well put together, which I can't say I was expecting. I had pretty much dismissed it as just another candy floss and fruit release. It does, I feel, put on a much better performance than other popular releases of the same vein, such as Flowerbomb. Flowerbomb's saccharine streak is toothache sweet, with little evidence of the abundance of flowers it's supposed to contain, whereas D&G pour Femme has a much more floral character than you might expect. It's like a more complex, more grown-up, refined version of Ultrared. A nice stepping stone scent for teenagers leaving behind the VS body mists and a good option for women with a sweet tooth who don't care to downgrade on quality. Also I think a pretty versatile scent - I don't feel like there is any place or time in which this would feel out of place. It has lovely sillage and also lasted a solid twelve hours on me and I can still smell it on my clothes a day or two later. Really quite surprised but I definitely give this a thumbs up.

ellalouise
ellalouise

I'm so sad, I loved this on the card. I purchased it and put it on my arm and 30 minutes later it smelled terrible. WHHHYYYYY???? Just when I found a winter scent I thought I would like... The drydown with my chemistry is like chanel number five. Wondering if I should try again...

connie.o'strand
connie.o'strand

I really like this one but on me after the drydown, it turns very patchouli no, wait there is no patchouli ;) It is the sandalwood. :/

mamufa
mamufa

Surprisingly I love it. It is sweet at the beginning, warm and sexy but delicate. I love the drydown.
On me it lasts over 12 hours.
I got 100 ml.

And it always works. Whenever I'm not sure what scent would be suitable - this one is always the right one. Nonoffensive, feminine, soft and creamy.

Dionne1024
Dionne1024

Such a mild scent I got it for Christmas on last year.

Justyna
Justyna

Plain sugar. Sticky, icky, syrupy... Makes me want to see my dentist :)

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

I finally tested this pink wonder and it was no disappointment.

The first impression is fresh with a hint of sweetness

I have not come across floral notes but the warmth and

elegance of the sandal wood and the soft heliotrope

coupled with the sweet duet of vanilla and marshmallow

I had to say I liked it.

Classy but flirtatious, young and sweet with charm.

A pretty young thing...

heymoe9
heymoe9

As a perfume freak I had turned my nose up at "over the counter" perfumes. Imagine my chagrin at smelling D&G pour femme, it smells sweet, but not too sweet, young, but not too young, just all around yummy. I am humbled.

madnesshutup

I usually have the gift of putrefying any perfume with the misfortune to land on my skin, but this one stays with me and I smell like a grown up. a really sexy grown up, which is just as well, for this newly wed 48 year old.
the only flavours that come through on me are are raspberry and vanilla, which are immediate, and lasting. on me it smells rich, not like a teenager.
I noticed very little change over the hours, the texture smoothed out a little, but maintained the same notes as long as it lasted, from start to finish.
I crave rose when I wear it, and have worn tea rose, an old body shop oil, near it, and I feel balanced and edible all day.
there is something deeply comforting about this perfume, sexy and somehow maternal at the same time. It is warming on colder days.
the colours are like the bottle, burgundy red and gold, but with deeper golden browns, darker browns and reds streaming through it. (it makes synesthesia pleasant, at last!)

samloves
samloves

Nice, non offensive, very sweet for the young at heart..

SS79
SS79

Really didn't NEED another perfume BUT.... Holy Moly! This stuff smells so yummy!!!! I couldn't pass up the 100ml for $39.00 @ our local Shoppers Drug Mart!!! What a great deal!!!

stier
stier

This isn't usually the type of fragrance, that I would go for. It's sweet it's very noticable, it smells like the stereotype perfume. BUT I have to say that I find myself strangely attracted to this perfume.

The name "pour femme" fits the scent perfectly, because to me it is femininity in a bottle.

The most noticable and predominant note here for me is definetly the Marshmallows. It smells like luxurious, expensive marshmallows, toned down with a bit of vanilla and rasberry and together it makes a very seductive feminine scent for all ages.
To me it's a very classy fragrance but unlike many other classy perfumes it doesn't smell like something an old lady would wear. It's not too serious.
And despite it's sweetness it doesn't have that cheap, sharp, overwhelming sweetness, that makes everyone wrinkle their nose.

I think this fragrance is appropriate for day and night, and, if sparely used, can even be worn to work.

I LOVE it!!

Member007
Member007

I see people liking it and totally can't get why. It's so chemical! and made without love but with intention to sell product. Just look into notes, raspberries /cherries and marshmallows are now hits lol, every teen fume must-have-it. Personally it makes my tooth ache and turn nose away *sighs*

polkadot27
polkadot27

Strong but vulnerable, passionate but also romantic, sweet but deep, dark but radiating warmth is the feel of this perfume. It is alluring sensual and heartwarming. I smell warm red fruits which give it that sweet and powdery feel embraced by creamy woods and vanilla making the scent deep but bittersweet. It is a beautiful expensive smelling fragrance that promises complexity and elegance while embracing all the stereotypical sweet gentle traits of being a woman along with strength, independence, seduction and sexuality. A femme-fatale perfume.

mkittygirl
mkittygirl

This is a sweet, fruity floral with this delicious candy marshmallow ending. I can smell a punch of berries when I first spray it on. It then mellows into warm berries with some citrus and flowers (not to much floral) and some creamy marshmallow. The ending is my favorite. The marshmallow is very prominent but with this warm woods scent mixed in that takes the sickening sweetness that the marshmallow could have out of it. Lovely perfume for day and night, winter or summer, but more towards a summer scent. If this scent was a place it would be the boardwalk by the beach between the fresh fruit smoothie stand and the cotton candy booth. Very young-at-heart scent. Any age could where it, but lends itself towards a young/playful attitude.

nicoleritz
nicoleritz

Its a nice scent. I think it smells a lot like summer, almost like sunscreen and skin after a day at the beach.

K4tr1n4nf
K4tr1n4nf

This perfume does have a strong influence of marshmallow, but I think it was well done. I feel that it was light and powdery with a hint of sexy in it. I personally disagree with it being a winter perfume because it's not a powerful scent to cut through the cold winter wind and it only last for 3-4 hours when I did the test spray. I personally would wear it during the summer because it reminds me of a summer fling and smores (without the chocolate). I always love gourmand perfumes and I feel that this sugar powder perfume would be great for urban events that are during spring/summer, that's rather dress down (like everyday).

Pari88
Pari88

This is just lovely. It has that airy, playful vanilla that is absolutely perfect for spring and summer, mixed with some tart and fruity cherry and a tinge of cooling powder. At first spray it is sort of "blah" fruity sweet, nothing exciting, but as time passes it just gets better and better, eventually drying down to a wonderful creamy, dreamy smell. It has a sort of Loukhoum smell to it so it might seam a little simple, but that's what I love about it. I can see young and older women alike wearing this with ease and class. Although it is a mash of different scents, and its nothing unique to the nose, there is an air of sophistication in it that makes this unique. This is a tender fruity floral powdery gourmand, very lovable, not sexy but innocently flirtatious; twirling in sun dresses and sandals with open wavy hair basking in the sunlight, big smiles, and flirty eyes. I will definitely be using this all summer long. Highly Recommended.
Update: Something about this gives me the same feeling I get from Givenchy Hot Couture EDT; carefree, spoiled, wanted, sexy innocence, almost annoyingly flirty with a touch of vanity. Love it! Very Scarlet O'hara

ditush
ditush

I agree with SweetChouli. Indeed, D&G Pour Femme is more gourmand than floral. I absolutely love it. The sillage is moderate and the longetivity is definitely moderate to long lasting, I can still smell it after 10 hours (and I have dry skin!).
Based on the notes one would expect some sweet marshmallow mess but this is very sophisticated.
The last thing I have to say is that I had a bottle of Escada Cherry in the Air and I have a bottle of this and they smell NOTHING like each other.

SweetChouli
SweetChouli

I find the floral category to be misleading at times. I bought mine before knowing which category it fell into, but had I read reviews to aid in my decision I may have steered away given its category. To me florals are predominately, well, floral. And this isn't. I get the heliotrope, maybe a tab orange Blossom but no jasmine. Well, ok i guess I do. The jasmine is there but it's faint. DGPF is more leaning toward oriental floral and definetly gourmand (although the hint of florals keep it from being too much so). I love this stuff!! I don't see myself tiring of this any time soon at all. I havn't come across anything that smells like this yet which is surprising because when I smell it, I don't consider it particularly unique or groundbreaking, but I adore the heck out of it. It is a humble, honest, trustworthy woman's scent.

At first, I found dull.
After a few weeks of testing my miniature ...
I was completely in love with this fragrance.
I already bought a big bottle at FragranceNet.

littlepepperz

It's not my cup of tea as it's too sweet for me, however this is a wonderfully constructed, sweet fragrance! Full bodied, grown up sweetness, nothing teenage about this one! Really well done for a fragrance with marshamllows, raspberries and vanilla to be truly grown-up. Well, it is Dolce Gabbana afterall.

I wish I could wear it as it is romantic, elegant, Pour Femme for sure, and Laetitia Casta + Sicilian landscape in the ad really want to sell this one to me.

I will enjoy my 4ml's wisely to step out of my comfort zone for a bit, however if you're not a fan of sweet fragrances, no matter the amount of inviting marketing and the love you have for the brand - you will not give it the attention it truly deserves. Great lasting power on me. Worth the money.
Now, I should curl up in my woody/green scents again...

PS. Cherry in the Air seems like a distant, teenage cousin, who dresses in Forever21, of this sophisticated femme in her late 20's/early 30's wearing DG. Not worth comparing for me.

Aysu

It took a while for me to get used to this scent but now I like it very much.
Looking at the notes, it screams out cheap sweet body spray, however it is not like that. Sweetness is very balanced and not in your face. It is powdery with heliotrope and gives you a unexpected "clean" feeling, maybe because of neroli or orange blossom. This is a scent that I can feel all notes and marshmallow is not killing the composition.
I wish the sillage would be better, staying power is not bad.

jvigal1661998
jvigal1661998

This is my new signature scent!! Everytime I smelled it i loved it. In fact, anytime I went anywhere that sold this perfume I put it on. I was a little wary because of the price, and because I didnt want anything to candy-ish. I didn't want something that smelled cheap either. This is neither of those. It is totally worth the money (I got the 3.3 oz) and on me, it starts out really fruity with just a tad of sweetness, Once it settles down it is a gorgeous sweet vanilla with a heart of Jasmine and raspberry. It is sweet, and innocent, yet sexy and cloying all at the same time. Gorgeous perfume!!!

luckystar12
luckystar12

I love sweet scents, and this is my new signature. Although in me is light, the scent that remains at the end is with a delicate touch of marshmallow and vanilla. A very sensual scent, sweet, young, feminine but not heavy. Highly recommended for use it all year long

sosterland

Not a very sophisticated review but it made me smell like a dryer sheet covered in sugar. It's ok but not noteworthy in my book. Will not purchase a full bottle.

mich19
mich19

I love, love, love this marshmellowy delight xx

hey_im_christine
hey_im_christine

One spray is good enough for your both wrist, your right and left neck. The only thing I can say "this is a very very adorable, lovely, amazing, brilliant and you feel so sexy. Lastly u feel good about it" I took a risk when I bought this I just actually trusted the reviews here, so it was a blind buy. But damn trust it is worth it! I felt I am a woman.

putri
putri

beautiful..sensual. intoxicating in a good way. staying power is quite great..

clancyann
clancyann

This doesn't smell like Cherry in the Air at all to me. I get delicious marshmallows and powdered sugar, plus soft raspberry. My three-year-old daughter loves this on me.

glitteralex
glitteralex

Is anyone else getting Cumin in this composition?

Lolita7
Lolita7

This perfume is very special.
Warm and light at the same time.
Innocent and sensual. It makes me think of a young mother, sweet and caring.
A friend fun on a girls night.
In the privacy is sensual and confident.
This is perfect to be a signature scent.
It is a lovely perfume ♥

Sillage: 8/10

*******

Este perfume es muy especial.
Cálido y ligero al mismo tiempo.
Inocente y sensual. Me hace pensar en una madre joven, dulce y cariñosa.
Una amiga divertida en una noche de chicas.
En la intimidad es sensual y segura.
Es perfecto para ser una fragancia firma.
Es un perfume precioso ♥

Longevidad: 9/10
Sillage: 8/10

freddinos
freddinos

The opening consists of a very clean-soapy-sterile gardenia like smell, not my cup of tea. BUT the dry down is warm, sexy and sunny, lovely!

jellybeantree

I love this more than flowerbomb! It's sweet but has a sensual depth to it , very well blended!

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

One of the (very) few perfumes I got a total crush on as soon as sprayed for the first time, something very close to what happened between my nose and the wonderful L’Instant de Guerlain a bunch of years ago.

Pour Femme, to me, is one of the greatest achievements of the Italian brand in the last ten years at least, and after several tests I can finally tell the world this one has everything the fragrance of my dreams should have: it is overly sensual and feminine, and I mean that with big capital S and F, so much that I feel like I love myself more each time I spray it on my skin… the raspberry in the opening is delicious and tempting, slightly tempered by citrus hints, but that’s almost nothing compared to what comes soon after.. a to die for - warm, creamy, inviting - marshmallow note, one of the yummiest things I came across so far.. I find it really strange Pour Femme is not labeled as floral fruity gourmand (or at least, as floral oriental), there are no prominent floral notes I could think of while smelling this beauty, if not probably a thin jasmine and a quite understated heliotrope in the heart.
Buttery soft sweets, luscious vanilla and ripe raspberry are absolutely dominant here, giving the sensation of wearing a silky robe while relaxing on a smooth and fluffy sofa..and while the enchanting gourmand melody doesn’t seem to change through the hours it somehow gets more and more refined, more and more desirable, as the creaminess leaves way to powderness (something I totally love!).. a bit predictable and probably “already smelled” composition, yes, but usually I’m not annoyed by fragrances that remind me something I regularly can’t put my fingers on. A place, another perfume, who knows? It’s a comforting sensation, to me.
Sillage and longevity are not exceptional but still satisfying, about 6 hours on skin or even more in cold weather (on clothes I happened to smell it even after laundry). Now that I’m here: D&G, why don’t give the gracious La Lune and L’Imperatrice another chance with EDP formulas and more lasting bases?

In the absolutely crowded “sweet-tooth” category Pour Femme exudes sobriety, in my humblest opinion conveying a traditional femininity image (butterflywarrior's review expresses my exact feelings about this fragrance)... and, by the way, what heartless guy could resist a woman wearing such a perfectly done, innocent and sensual scent?
That said, I think I won’t resist too much from getting the 25 ml bottle, it’s quite obvious this is a love call :)

Rhairis

I bought a miniature on eBay, and dispense a big bottle.
I was charmed with the packaging luxurious velvety.
The box has almost twice the size of the bottle.
In the first minutes is very soft, then gets stronger and very sweet.
Combines with the summer.

Rhairis

There is no resemblance to the Cherry In The Air, which in my skin has a woody note which I wrap the stomach.
The Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme is pretty bland.
It's basically sugar and marshmallow.
I managed to find a small resemblance to the traditional Dolce & Gabbana Red.
Greetings from the Brasil! :)

CocoKat
CocoKat

The Original was absolutely breathtaking, womanly and classic!

This watered down sugary version is just awful.. it almost feels like D&G delibrately toned down the sophistication on the newer version to please the masses, perhaps lowering standards to try and appeal to the pink sugar/angel/celebrity fragrance crowds.

I do wonder if this newer version will prove to be too much of a step-up for the masses and perhaps not quite "enough" for real perfumistas.

Perfume purgatory.

malik2011
malik2011

This one is sexy but not dirty. It stands for innocence seduction, clean flowery little bit soapy. very nice for summer & spring calm nights as well as for romantic moments.

xabaras
xabaras

The neroli and mandarine notes appear from the very beginning sweetened by the vanilla. It reminds me a lot of Armani Code. This is a lovely velvety fragrance which envelopes you from the start. It has a pleasant vanilla drydown. This fragrance is sweet but not sickly sweet. I like it, it's sexy and feminine. Not something I would wear all the time, but it's a good change for somebody like me who loves dry, almost masculine fragrances.

poivrerose
poivrerose

D&G Femme is definitely a more floral and sophisticated marshmallow fragrance. I'd even go so far as to call it "perfumey". I can hardly sense the raspberry at all. It is a powdery sweet flower laden vanilla marshmallow. It is thicker and warm, and probably best suited for fall or winter. It is fuzzy and a bit musky, but the floral notes create a slight edge. It is a simple and comfortable sweet and floral essence with an air of maturity. It really lasts!
I just can't see why this fragrance is being compared to Cherry In The Air. I went and tried them side by side yesterday, and they are very different to my nose. Cherry In The Air actually smelled a lot more like RL Big Pony 4 for women. This is not fruity fragrance, and is definitely more substantial.

kvext
kvext

This is a nice sweet fragrance. The marshmallow note reminds me of playdough though.

SMIG25perfumes
SMIG25perfumes

smell like the cherry perfume from escada. love it though, i would not say it is a copy, it is more like a close sister :) cute and easy to wear!

pacciosa
pacciosa

thanks for your all reviews of this perfume, i bought it and i like it very very much, i love it!!! it's sweet and beautiful vanilla and flowers...lovely!!!

afroditi.zografou
afroditi.zografou

It's a feast of sweet perfume that has great length on me and very pleasantly surprised!
Wonderful journey of the senses, a wave of momentum, a dance-flavored WOMEN

Blackandred88
Blackandred88

WOW.

A must have. It's one of those fragrances that is super strong but not over powering to the nose kinda like a new car smell you love smelling but one that takes your senses to a whole diffrent level.

Dolce&Gabbana in my opinion are the sexiest designers in the world. If you actually analyze the new collections by Tom Ford, Alexander McQueen, BV etc you can see all these designers have copied them 360 degrees ESP Tom....

Back in the Day when DG would introduce new SEXY styles to the world, the amount of criticism they would receive from their controversial ADs was ridiculous!!

Now when TF does it it's ok???? Haha it makes me mad knowing this but hey if you gotta cheat to get ahead do it.

DG you will always be the sexiest if all designers to ever hit earth. Even now as your styles are appealing to middle age customers you can look at a peice of clothing and say "that's def DG"

-I just hope the ametuers don't steal your style and label it as "American Luxury"

smkonink
smkonink

I smell much more neroli and jasmine in this than marshmallow. When I think of marshmallows I think of synthetic pork-gelatin-sugar-goo, which seems to be exactly what some have got from this perfume-but me not at all. I was pleasantly surprised and now a favorite and purchased a big bottle. To me this is something bridgette bardot would wear, vuluptuous and sunny at the same time.

marcey
marcey

This perfume smells heavenly when first applied even though it is a bit strong however after that faded I couldn't even smell anything on my skin. So disappointed as this is an EDP so should have somje longevity and also becase I did love the scent. Glad I only have a sample vial. Hopefully others will have better luck with this one.

dormir6

When I sniffed it at first I could hardly detect it, but nowadays it's a very yummy smell for me. Sometimes I have the same experience, after testing, loving, and then buying some parfumes, I can't feel the same "something" like at the first sampling. But with time I get again what I am waitning for. I hope you'll like it.

mrs.mohajer
mrs.mohajer

I had been procrastinating in getting Pour Femme forma year when I finally decided to get it. I got a lotion sample from Paris CDG airport's duty free. It was sooo lovely my skin. So, when i travelled to Jakarta, I bought a 100ml bottle from the Duty free.
Today, my 2nd time wearing it, Somehow, i did not get the same scent. It just smelled of alcohol. Likewise with the lotion. No sweetness. Very light powdery scent that i have to sniff hard to smell it, But seriously, how can my skin smell differently?
Thinking its my olfactory cranking up, I smelled all my other bottles of perfume. I can smell them from the bottle, Not Pour Femme,
This is weird for me because I had been a user of The One for three years. Somehow, this doesnt work for me.

piluna
piluna

First I smell white florals mixed with citrus and sweet powdery vanilla in the background. A sweet luxury sophisticated fragrance. Smells so good and special. This will go into my collection in top favorite parfumes! :D

Staying power is great and it last many hours on the skin.

nikoleta1

Nice, tender and sweet, i will try to get it, very recommended perfume, the best of d&g stuff.

This is my new perfume, love it, was a surprice fined.

lovelyritametermaid
lovelyritametermaid

I got this perfume in Christmas time and I think it's good for that time of the year cause it's sweet but not like Juicy Couture type of sweet, not at all. It's more of a vanilla scent, really sophisticated and quite elegant/slight sexy like other Dolce & Gabbana perfumes.
I don't really dare to say that this fragrance is one of my favourites though, too much vanilla for me but it's still a really really good perfume but I'm not a big fan of the smell of vanilla.
I try it out at a department store like in one of those tiny pieces of kinda paper and it smelled so good! And that's why I bought it but at the next day that I applied it, I smelled too much vanilla and I kinda regret buying it but I mean that doesn't mean that's not delicious cause it is, it's such a good perfume but just as I've mentioned before, I'm not a big fan of vanilla so I really recommend applying it on your skin and let it soak it before you buy it.
Another thing that I like about this perfume is that it does last quite a long time.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I sprayed this on while in Sephora this morning, it is almost a very light more vanilla version of The One on me. I like The One better but it must be applied vith a very light touch, Pour Femme can be spritzed a little more liberally. Pour Femme is a spring/summer fragrance whereas The One is more of a cold weather scent. I think I would have like PF better if it didn't have a "dusty" sort of note on me.

Sillage: 2/5 on me it's a very close to the skin scent
Longevity: 4/5 six hours and I can still smell it
Overall: For Me it's a 3/5 due to the dusty note

mimosaAM
mimosaAM

Over Christmas I started working in perfume at a department store. I stayed on part time while finishing school, and have tried on many, many perfumes. This is the one I keep going back to. It is soft, sweet, and sexy. Very simple, but oh so elegant. It will of course depend on your own body chemistry, and even that changes over time. I have always tended to dry skin, and run cool, not easily overheated or sweaty. On me, this scent is fantastic, and I find it oddly comforting, too. However, a coworker and I tried on another fragrance recently (Jessica McClintock's Dancing), and it was unbelievable how differently it smelled on each of us! Wonderful on her, awful on me. So, you really must try it on and decide for yourself.

Elysia
Elysia

I agree with Charmedbella about the simplicity of this scent. I also admit that this isn't the most original one in the world. I was put off a bit by the bad reviews that describe it as boring and forgettable. Yet I can't help finding this scent alluring. I sprayed it on my wrist several times at the drugstores and finally decided to buy the 25 ml bottle. I think I won't regret it: if Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme is not outstanding, it makes her a versatile scent in the sense that you can indeed wear it to work, family occasions or for a night out. I wore it to a family lunch yesterday and it was suitable but at the same time I felt sexy. The smell is quite sweet and soothing too in a cuddly way. I like the bottle, and especially the box: its velvety texture sums up the perfume's essence: sensual, welcoming without being too much.

charmedbella
charmedbella

I originally smelled this on a fragrance card at a department store. I really liked it! I liked it enough that I decided to buy a bottle.

On me, I get nothing but marshmallow and vanilla, no fruit at all. It is creamy, sweet, and linear, but I expected it to be linear. While it may not be particuarly complex, as long as you purchase this scent knowing it isn't complex, then it is lovely.

I don't find this to be heavy sillage-wise. I think this is an ideal first date perfume, it sits close to the skin. It makes you feel feminine, girly, and a little playful thanks to the marshmallow notes.

I find this could easily translate from day to night. I can picture a woman wearing this to a delicious Sunday brunch, an afternoon baby shower, or a night out with her girlfriends to a chic bar.

Also, I find this would be a perfect fragrance for layering. I can easily layer this with La Vie Est Belle or even the creamy, white chocolate dry down of Chanel's Coromandel.

While I do thoroughly enjoy this scent and am glad to have purchased it, I'm not completely sure I'd repurchase due to it's very linear, non-complex nature. But sometimes you just want a scent that isn't complex or fussy... and Pour Femme is an easy to wear fragrance that doesn't try to be something it's not. Accept this perfume for what it is: lovely, sweet, creamy, feminine.

mozzaa
mozzaa

I lovvvvve this one. Do you get the same feeling like me? I just want to EAT my wrists :-)))

xXx CHAR xXx
xXx CHAR xXx

LOVE IT!!! Very chic!

pipergirl
pipergirl

I sprayed Pour Femme on my wrist at the fragrance counter while I was at the mall. At first, I thought: gorgeous scent but maybe a tad on the strong side for me. But as the fragrance settled on my skin it became this delicious silky, warm, sultry, powdery, vanilla, raspberry scent that I just fell in love with. Not too strong, not "in your face" at all, just perfect. Love this!

kitka
kitka

Soft & fruity, with a hint of floral, slightly sweet but in a delicate way. It has something for everybody. This one is easy and safe--not intense, but comforting. I think it's perfect for all ages and a great choice for those that work with the public--medical professionals, teachers. It won't blast anyone as you walk by, but will softly announce its unique presence when someone gets close.

patxaran
patxaran

Since some reviewers find a similarity to Mariah Carey M I tested M on one arm and Dolce & Gabbana woman on the other arm. I can see why someone would see a similarity - yes there is marshmallow in both these perfumes but I never knew marshmallows can have such different tastes! The D&G one is a fruity marshmallow to start with. The scent seemed to show little development on my skin. It started like the whole orchestra playing one big fat marshmallow raspberry note that became softer as time passed by. Longevity is poor compared to Mariah Carey M (which I find to be a more wearable and balanced composition) and I would also agree that D&G stays close to skin. If I had to say what it initially reminded me of it would be Pink Sugar Sensual, although the notes aren't very similar!

DLK0808
DLK0808

Dolce & Gabbana did a fabulous job on this scent. It is very sweet and syrupy but tastefully done. Definitely for those who enjoy the sweeter side of life. I’ve not smelled anything similar to date. On my skin it had a cotton candy-ish scent. Love it but it’s just not for me.

hadew1
hadew1

The first few minutes had me worrying--raspberry candy, marshmallow and a not-unpleasant unknown flower, from which jasmine slowly emerged. By the half hour mark the unknown flower was gone and completely replaced by the jasmine/raspberry/marshmallow confection, joined by a certain base warmth (I can't pick out the specific musk or sandalwood itself, just enough of wood/musk to keep this from being cold). It skirted the edge of cloying for the first half hour, and the jasmine was a little "in your face" for awhile, but now it has mellowed out to a nice, balanced, decidedly sweet scent with low sillage (which I appreciate). I feared its sweetness would eventually veer into stickiness, as D&G Light Blue did on my skin, but it just mellowed to a nice marshmallow cream and sandlewood aroma. Very nice.

Nice for a cool spring day, but might be too sticky-sweet come summer and probably not warm enough for winter.

masjanja-2011
masjanja-2011

LOVE it!!!! Smells SWEET VANILLA , but EXPENSIVE and CHIC!

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

This is a lovely raspberry,marshmallow,cotton candy scent..i will tell you this smells like Prada Candy without that funny note that's in Prada that reminds me of some weird warm fuzzy playdo..it's not that Prada Candy has that playdo smell its just that it has that note and feel that was similar to the feel of Hypnotic Poison that i hated..this weird note i just can't put my finger on..back to this fume.. like i said it smells like Prada Candy with the cotton candy smell but its nicer without that bad note and it last longer..this is a sweeter sophisticated more mature scent that grabs you its not tart sweet but its more berry cream sweet and i would recommend this if your looking for a gourmand but one that is not so cloyying as the celebrity scents which i love but am no longer allowed to wear...this is sweet but its not sweet like Angel so this is more wearable for everyone!

selinu
selinu

First of all I HATE sweet scents BUT this is really unique one in my opinion I like it a lot . for all sweet haters just try this one ;) it is probably the raspberry note that same in the armani diamonds. Its really yummy :)

littlepepperz

I have to smell it again as if the department store I just couldn't distinguish scents anymore...

But I'm here to ask you - have you seen the ad?! The video on YouTube? It's SO amazing, so beautiful, so Sicilian, absolutely seductive and adventurous. The ad is the only reason I'm considering smelling this sweet perfume (don't even like sweet scents too much).
(19)

marwa11
marwa11

this perfume so sweet and powdery in same time when i first spray it in faces store and it dry down l can 't stop sniff my hand it really charmed me so elegant and feminine in same time. very well mixed powder &sweety note which make it unique and more speacial. than other sweety fragrance as pink sugar l find it so heavy for me. but dolce &gabanna is so comfort for me not over powering Speacially after dry down.the perfect use is for night and intimate moments as well winter fragrance , it's very expensive but l bought it cause i think it really worth to add it to my collection .

danda74
danda74

Too sweet, too sticky and overwhelming... not for me

i tried a 1/2 of a sample and that really was enough for me. i love sweet scents, probably before all others, but this is way too much even for me. it's sweet and heavy. the kind of sweetness that gets stuck in your throat and makes it feel fuzzy. if it was a bit lighter i would wear it, as i really like marshmallow notes. i do like the rasberry in this.

lyciumchld

Cloying, syrupy, sickly sweet. Not for me.

amywamywoo
amywamywoo

This is so yummy!
Nutty, woody marshmallow, sweet but not too sweet (lasting power is really good too). The notes suggest a generic scent but I promise you it most certainly is not. It's fun, flirty and sexy. I love it.

deekay
deekay

okay, YES this is sweet, like marshmellow sweet.
but i wouldn't have spent way too much money for a 100ml if it wasn't rich and captivating from the first sniff.
it's ultra feminine and sticks to the skin in a good way. leaves you wanting more. i think it's so divinve it could pass for all ages, women everywhere.
it's not a strong, powerhouse scent. it's more along the lines of what you wear when you want to be desires, catch someone's eye.
sweet creamy marshmellow, raspberry, hint of white flowers and vanille.
yum

tinaelisa
tinaelisa

I really loved this one, after testing it on my skin. I was ready to buy it, but let my boyfriend smell it just for the heck of it. He hated it!! He even found it disgusting.. I guess it was too artificial candy smelling for him. So for now it's of the to-buy-list.

iowagirl301
iowagirl301

My boyfriend bought this for me while we were shopping at Macy's. I love this so much, to me I get a very light scent of Root Beer, although I'm sure it's probably the Vanilla. Very sexy, but classy perfume. This one is expensive, but worth every penny.

Kevin_tuan_91
Kevin_tuan_91

Buy it for my gf and I really love the smell . Sweet but not sick . Love it. Note I'm a man. Still smell after 7h. :))

beperfume
beperfume

Love love love this soft, delicate gourmand fragrance. I'm usually quite sensitive and can't wear perfume, but I can wear this because although it lasts a long time, it's not overpowering. I can't stop smelling my wrists, which is quite amazing considering I used to run a mile whenever anyone had perfume on. I have two sons, who think I smell wonderful, which, mums, if you like hugs, is great! :) Oh, I'm 48...and I certainly don't think I'm too old for this fragrance because the base notes balance out the sweetness just enough. Well done D&G!

loonad
loonad

this is really nice and the price tag is not so nice.it is on my want list as from now.this is a very classy gourmand.

This fragrance smells raspberry and vanilla. It's sweet, but not sickly sweet.

It reminds me Hanae Mori by Hanae Mori a lot. Only Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme is much less intensive and quite powdery.

Actually, it's nice enough.

JessiMaiyasmommy
JessiMaiyasmommy

love this...hated the original, the dry down or the original was lovely but it was more suited to my grandmother...and i gave it to her, this new one has some youth infusion

Jest
Jest

To me it smells like coca-cola candy, the gummy ones.

salne
salne

Elegant & utterly feminine! Hot vanilla!
Perfect perfume for the days when you feel all cuddly inside & you want your partner to discover your smell by smelling your neck & wrists.

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

Oh my god! How it is possible to compare this fragrance to Cherry in the Air by Escada that many times? There is nothing simmilar in these two fragrances! D&G is very elegant and sweet smell for a lady and Escada is a joyful, fresh and juicy scent for a girl... Just because they both have some "marshmellow note" it is really not enough to claim that they are the same or even simmilar!

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

Very faint berry, with lots of powder and marshmallow. I don't detect the citrusy notes at all. Pour Femme 2012 is a smiley sweet fragrance. The pink hue is spot-on. I loved the tester strip and am glad the real thing doesn't disappoint. Go easy with this one - more than 2 sprays and you'll risk a toothache (you and those around you).

apollinne
apollinne

I always read here, some people smelled some perfumes on themselves like cough syrup...well...This smelles like coucgh syrup on me...I tryed a lot of fragrances on me....this is the first one that I don't have some chemistry with..sorry :(

hadassa
hadassa

This is a very safe, tame, linear, but enjoyably soft and transparent gourmand. Certainly not sickly sweet.

On the initial stage I only get marshmallow, vanilla and raspberry. I think there's some kind of a pleasant musk in the fragrance, or it is just the effect of some notes well blended together. Anyway, it works as a warm clean note. And I really like the very soft sandalwood in the base.

I see it as a sister to Burberry Brit (with raspberry instead of pear) and Lancome Hypnose. All these have a very similar character.

Another not that interesting, massively overpriced, but all in all very pleasant scent.

Update: zero sillage, but good longevity.

Soutty123
Soutty123

Thought I might have made a mistake with this one as I'm not a fan of neroli but fortunately this note only dominates for a few minutes and dries down to a soft sweet powdery fragrance that is really cosy.

RickS1169
RickS1169

I bought this one for my girlfriend for Christmas. I feel as though it is a wonderful, sophisticated smell. It is sweet, but not sugary or cloying. I can see this suiting a wide age group. I love it on a girl/woman. And my girlfriend loves it too

Zoya
Zoya

I really like this one. It is sweet in non cloying way, warm, really girly and inviting. The lasting power and sillage are great. Only problem is that when I sprayed it my oh so critical boyfriend said I smell like playdoh. I still really like it, but I'm not gonna wear it around him.

butterflywarrior
butterflywarrior

This perfume is exquisite and makes me feel alluring. It reminds me of the beauty and strength in being a woman- passionate, sensual, tender, affectionate, and loving. This perfume captures what makes being a woman so special- bringing a whole new meaning to 'Pour Femme.'

This scent is a gentle balance of elements and all of the notes can be detected during the various stages of the scent's development. Neroli, raspberry, and mandarin on the top work beautifully with the jasmine and organge blossom in the heart. In the base, the sandalwood works together with the tart fruits of the top to balance out the sweetness of the vanilla, guimauve, and heliotrope notes. All notes working together seamlessly give a stunning composition, balanced and sensual, natural and beautiful. To me, not one element is too intense, although some who are extra sensitive to sweet elements may not like the base notes. I personally love it.

Pour Femme melts into the skin and lingers faintly. I often think that perhaps nobody can even smell it and then I get another compliment. Something about it captures the senses and lingers. Because it is made of high quality ingredients (pure perfumes), it does last for hours, but in a faint not overpowering way.

The campaign and adds go extremely well with the scent captured in the bottle. Everything about it is beautiful and not trashy. This scent does evoke my Italian roots and the stunning scenery and scents of the Mediterranean. The bottle is simple and elegant and the box, made of red velvet, makes you feel like you are opening a special treasure.

I have tried other Dolce & Gabbana perfumes and although I did own and do like "The One," this is far more beautiful and less synthetic. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme is a classy fragrance that will stand the test of time as being a fragrance that effectively captures the wonderful essence of being a woman. This one will remain in my perfume wardrobe for as long as it is available. Thank you Dolce & Gabbana for this treasure.

liiva
liiva

Warm, powdery, sweet- yes, yes, yes! You need nothing more to feel warm.
Most sexy and delicate vanilla ever! Very tempting. It is not just sweet. Perfect!

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

This, to me, is Pink Sugar's older, more sultry sister. It is a beautiful mix of raspberry, marshmallow and vanilla but not sickly sweet, it is warm, rich and cozy. I am wearing it now and my wrist smells like white chocolate buttons!! which is always a bonus :)

Tovah
Tovah

On my skin this is all about the raspberry and hints of heliotrope, and as it warms I get lots of raspberry-marshmallow. I can't distinguish the heliotrope from the aldehydes, but I expect aldehydes to bring to mind Calèche, or Rive Gauche. This smells much, much "cleaner" than I expected, and it's along the lines of Fresh Pink Jasmin (another marshmallow fragrance). This new Pour Femme is cuddly, fluffy, and wonderful; infinitely wearable! I have the roll-on, but I'm going to get the spray because roll-ons never develop properly on my skin. I look very forward to having the spray.

meduza
meduza

I'm not sure did I try this one or the old version but.....
I don't like it at all.
It smells very, very cheap to me. Gummy bear cheap.
I was so disappointed.
The one also smells this way to me.
I can't even describe it, too bad. :(

Ninula
Ninula

awesome sweet sensual notes. had both femme & homme flankers - and loved them!!

princess mina81
princess mina81

I got this for Christmas and love it! I feel very sexy when I wear it! It absolutely melts into my skin like velvet!

Lkrautter
Lkrautter

For some reason I disliked this scent till I realized it has marshmallows in it. It is a very warm rich smell, one of the only sweet smells that is still somehow classy smelling, despite something like marshmallows. There is nothing especially inventive here, but the notes do blend very well together. I like how the whole composition is built to compliment the marshmallows. Except for the raspberry, which for some reason comes across as medicinal. Perhaps something could have been done to improve that. Still this scent is akin it's name and packaging, soft, powdery, feminine, and quite scrumptious and cozy.

menna hussein
menna hussein

Amazinnnnn scent all men adore it , very feminine,sexyyyy, I enjoy wearing it

Again it's such a sweet foody scent that is similar too many. I tried a complete sample at once and had problems detecting it, so the staying power on me is almost not there.

beth54
beth54

I am house-bound at the moment having just had two knee replacements and after a few weeks was just dying to have a new fragrance! So I called my Nordstrom's saleslady and she recommended this-in fact, she said it was her favorite in the whole store! Oh-I was salivating and was so excited when it arrived! First spritz-disappointment! I could barely smell it and it seemed as weak as tea! But my husband walked in the room and remarked that whatever I was wearing was strong but beautiful! Now why couldn't I smell that in that way? I still can't smell it very well on myself, but others can and I'm getting compliments from the few people I'm seeing right now. It is a very sweet soft fragrance and I can barely get the marshmellows. I'm glad I got it because a fragrance doesn't have to scream at me anymore-I'm content if it just smells nice around others. This version of D & G pour femme is a must have if you like sweet and dreamy fragrances. It's not like it's predecessor at all, which I do love and still wear. It's a unique fragrance and I would definitely buy it again!

margoess
margoess

Started out pleasantly fruity but warm. After 45 minutes or so, though, it turned incredibly sugary, powdery, and somehow... purple-y. Sort of like a Sweet Tart but missing any of the tartness. Too artificially candy-like for me in the end.

Faerunner
Faerunner

I like Dolce's other women's offerings but this? On first whiff my thought was 'Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar?' and after drydown it's the same thought only stronger. This is on a card - I accidentally got some on my hand when I spritzed and it's really not doing anything different on my skin than on the paper. I'm disappointed. I wanted to like this, and it's certainly a much different and sweeter, fruitier option if you don't like The One but like vanilla... but I was hoping for a more mature, dry vanilla. Definitely not my kind of scent.

kitten_purry
kitten_purry

It. is. so. yummy !! Its all about it, pwdery, girly, sexy, yummy !!

It probably will be one of my fave, so perfect..

rosecat
rosecat

Firstly I would class this as a "Gourmand" fragrance it smells like a desert, not a floral. Its so sweeeeeet! i was surprised and happily so. Its Raspberry & Marshmallows all the way! It so similar to Hanae in its powdery sweetness & "Love" in its orange blossomed intensely sweet marshmallow goodness, its these two combined. So if you love them you will surely love this, but this is so much more Raspberry in it, its the star. Great for cooler weather. Its incredibly strong, no need to over spray this one.

kmcnutt
kmcnutt

Love this - but I will admit I'm not sure it's worth the price point. It's not a complicated scent, but it is nice. I can smell mostly marshmallow, fruit and vanilla which is bang on a win for me. The combo leads me to a more mature version of Pink Sugar, a nice womanly cotton candy smell. I I don't like sandalwood much, and this one plays it right by only being a compliment to the other notes.

The powder aspect is great too! It doesn't seem to rely much on chemistry either, smells the same on myself as it does friends and from the bottle. The scent is nice and predictable, consistent throughout and has great lasting power.

I'm very methodical in my perfume purchases... going through a full sample and reading all reviews first, etc. This is the only fragrance I have smelled and bought with so little time between. No regrets - it's beautiful!

lassie172
lassie172

only thing i can smell is marshmallows. the price is too big i think. don't like it at all

cocodust
cocodust

This is so nice. I really want it but shouldn't really spend any more money on perfumes!!

It is soft and sweet, like marshmallows I agree with that but doesn't become sickening because of the lovely clementine/orange notes that come through as well and make it refreshing.

Demoiselle
Demoiselle

My sister only ever wears coco mademoiselle, she loves vanilla scents, and based on this website, I advised my Dad to buy her this for Christmas. I'm thrilled I did - she cannot stop wearing it and it's quite pleasant to smell around the house. It does smell like marshmallow, but not like cheap candy. More like the actual marshmallow plant - sweet and a little herb-like and rather classy altogether. I agree, they should have called this something else besides 'pour femme' because it's nothing like the original (a testement to that fact is that I would have never considered buying my sister the original - it's too floral for her and she'd hate it). But for anyone who has a family/friend/girlfriend who loves coco mademoiselle, or anyone who just plain loves classy vanilla, look this way.

soulflwr
soulflwr

Ok...What does this have to do with original version? They should have just come up with separate name for this. Lazy!

annettepe
annettepe

i sprayed this on my wrist and i must say i was so surprised at how much i liked this. i didnt expect much from the bottle and also i didnt expect this from Dolce & Gabbana.

its such a sweet, fruity and feminine scent. also very youthful. to me this does smell like vanilla, marshmallows, berry notes and very little floral notes. reminds me of sweet candy. its also a bit powdery which gives it a more mature feel to it.

for such a sweet scent Dolce & Gabbana did a very good job to keep the fragrance sophisticated and not an in your face sweetness. its very subtle and soft.

EDIT; just purchased my bottle today and i love it! although i recently just changed from winter to hot and humid weather. when i used this fragrance in hot weather i got quiet nauseous and kind of gave me a headache! i think this scent only works for me in cold weather...

BritXOX
BritXOX

Classy, elegant, feminine! Shouting sexy yet brings nice warm feeling.

kitten_steele
kitten_steele

I wish they had put this juice in a different looking bottle, plus changed the name, since it's no longer the same perfume at all, but a completely different one. The old formula was powdery and spicy and the new one is vanilla sweet. It reminds me of Paul Smith London for Women. There's no similarities at all with the old formula. So for all you men and women who wants to get the old perfume while you still can, good luck, 'cause it seems this new formula is already out there. I doubt there are any old bottles left at this stage. I wanted the old formula. It was such a beautiful perfume. Don't know why they discontinued it. And now changed it to this very common vanilla sweet scent that you can find in so many others. It's hard to say good bye, but good bye Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme. It was nice knowing you. Farewell beautiful!

nush imogen
nush imogen

Lovely, very powdery with strong vanilla, warm scent. Lovely for Christmas time, both day and night :) Last moderately long, the bottle is simple but elegant. Overall 7 out of 10 points :)

Jinxy32906
Jinxy32906

Yummy! You have to give it at least 15 minutes to dry down. Ar first spray I was upset and thought what the Heck did I just spend 92 bucks on! But it gets more and more delicious as time goes on :)

Lucindum
Lucindum

Powdery, heavily vanilla sweet, long lasting and enduring as an impression to others! Very feminine, not casual, 2b avoided by very young girls up to 25

Chickenfluff
Chickenfluff

This smells like a classy, elegantly dressed vanilla pudding. If there is such a thing.

snowbunny007
snowbunny007

I love the original fragrance. It's too bad that it's been replaced.

This "new and improved" formula tries hard to fire the old formula and hire itself, but I'm not such an easy sell.

It's a nice fragrance. Don't get me wrong. But, if you are looking for a dupe for the original...this is not what you are looking for.

This fragrance reinvents the original by subtracting the sparkling, bracing, soapy notes of the original- and packing in their places the passing fads of the usual lineup of marshmallow, sugar, fruit and you know the rest. The Fab Four: Sugar, Fruit, Candy, Marshmallow.

A fine and dandy fragrance, just like all the other candy-flossers that hide behind a fleeting cloud of florals and/or woods.

We took our cake whipping like big kids. May we have our original back now?

denylove
denylove

... sweet sex on my skin.. ! this is my simple review! :-)

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I am waiting for my bottle in the mail but I have smelled this and I have to say I love it!I would call this an ecclectic scent and what I mean by that is that its a classic scent with some whimsy or quirkiness thown in(marshmallow).I would put this in the same group as burberry brit with its mix of flowers, fruits and woods with some gourmand thrown in the mix.Burberry brit with its sugared almonds and Pour femme with her flirty marshmallow!I wear a lot of boho clothing and mix my styles and this fragrance suits me.I do not smell a lot of floral on my skin but the notes that dominate are the raspberry, vanilla,marshmallow,heliotrope and sandalwood.This is sweet but not a teeny bopper sugar bomb.It also is an enveloping scent its not strong at first but as your skin heats up it does get stronger so don't let the softness fool you.This is a classy gourmand.Other scents I love are lolita lempicka and armani code pour femme so I like sweet woodsey fragrances with touches of floral and gourmand notes for the winter time.Give it a TRY!

Anja_Karenina

Wow. I must add to my review that I put the Rollerball on myself yesterday and I still have whiffs of the smell as I am writing this . This is NOT a close-to-the skin scent. I can't stress enough how I love this more and more!

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is so delicious! Very soft and powdery. The jasmine and the sandalwood keep it clean and light, while the raspberry and marshmallows give it a sweet coziness! It is powdery but it's not a dense powder. It's a bit more light, fluffy and feminine, just like pink marshmallows.

I really like powdery scents and the smell of marshmallows so it's a win/win for me. Fans of the original may be disappointed because it has very little in common with it, although it does share some similarities. The original was very heavy with aldehydes and basil and it smelt strong and clean with some powderiness. This one too smells clean and even though it's sweet and fruity, it doesn't smell sickly sweet or syrupy. It's not a cloying gourmand. It's a more mature, sophisticated gourmand and quite classy.

I really like this and will have to get a bottle soon. It reminds me a little of red velvet cake. Red, sweet and fluffy! It's a young scent but still mature and would make a perfect date night scent in my opinion. It's sophisticated and cuddly at the same time, very romantic!

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

I only like the dry down..the top notes is too powdery..make my nose itch..however the dry down is sweet and delicious ...OVERALL not bad..not great either..ill pass for now..not worth the price tag

AnnabelLee
AnnabelLee

This one is very sweet but not "girly" at all. It makes me think of rich ladies in their furs and jewels having tea with their friends in a fine cafe. Nice but not for me.

How bizarre. This perfume is in the same velvety red packaging of the original perfume, yet they are not related whatsoever. It almost seems criminal, like could you imagine if every perfume bottle you bought did not smell like the perfume that is supposed to be in the packaging? It's the Miss Dior Cherie fiasco all over again. This perfume could NEVER take the place of the original.

Nevertheless, I do like the scent--a sweet and soft raspberry. It's playful, feminine, and casual. It runs along the lines of quality fruity florals such as My Insolence and the original Miss Dior Cherie, the one that smelled like strawberry. I would be interested in owning a bottle.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I was not expecting to like this, but I do. I smelled the magazine strip sample and thought it smelled ok. Then I saw the commercial and Laetitia Casta was beautiful, as always. The other day I went by a counter and randomly sprayed it on my wrist. On my skin it's a lot better than I imagined, and I've received many compliments. It starts out very powdery on me (heliotrope is at the front), but morphs into a sweet but still alluring scent with orange blossom, vanilla, and marshmallow. The sandalwood and jasmine are not heavy, and I don't get any fruits from it (which I'm thankful for). I see there are many votes for M by Mariah, but I honestly think they only have marshmallow in common. I'd say this is a woodsy and slightly powdery gourmand, which is why it appeals to so many men. Update: The 'nose' for this scent is Sumit Bhasin.

jellybeantree

I am starting to get bored with this, it is easy to wear, and have had compliments but its just casual and easy to wear, not special enough for my tastes, but good quality. I was super motivated to wear it , but as the weeks go on ,I feel it is lacking something .

Rawannnna
Rawannnna

This is no pefume, this is a joke by DG. what is wrong with these perfumers selling girlish candy stuff instead of real decent perfumes? a freind of mine told me that she is planning to give this to me for xmas. I told her please no and bring me candies, not worth the money at all.

ivyheel
ivyheel

Well, there's a lot of marshmallow going on. I didn't like it very much, but I suppose for the right person it would be a nice and soft perfume.

pisces3774
pisces3774

This is not a reformulation, but a new interpretation on the original Dolce & Gabbana. It's a new fragrance, containing many of the original "Red Cap" notes, and it's disappointing. It smells like all of the other candy/cupcake/fruity garbage out there right now. Perfect for the average Macy's shopper, buying the latest popular scent, blending into the masses.

New Dolce & Gabbana fragrance is very warm, feminine. I can feel vanilla and sweet notes. I would say, it is perfect harmony between depth of woman's soul and her top layer, body that needs caressing:)
I think this fragrance would be great to use in wintertime, so just bought it today. And you know what - can't stop myself from spraying it every few hours. Got addicted to it, I think!

Lazaro
Lazaro

a amazing reinterpretazcion of a clasicc fragrance...the perfect refurmulation of bacarat cristal transforming in a precious jewel of so many faces and shades...
this new dolce and gabbana give to me so many dreams....so many answers...so many delated feelings....one special thing the mashmelo note...so sweet and so fancy that makes me kind of go naked and feel like a wearing a high brand collection compositions of jeans....shirts...and shoes......a love letter.....

Nicole79
Nicole79

Nothing to do with the original...a totally different perfume !!!!
:(((
I really don't get it . why they change so dramaticaly the formulas and they call it the same!!??? It's like a bad joke:(

Reformulations make me sad, especially when brands feel the need to update classic, popular fragrances. In light of this fragrance being released, I stocked up on the original version, and turned up my nose at the thought of the sensual, elegant and powdery Dolce & Gabbana for Women being replaced by something sweet and gourmand.

I still prefer the original formulation, however this newer release is thankfully not sickeningly sweet. It's actually not half bad, with great longevity and a sweet, feminine vibe.

The marshmallow accord works surprisingly well in keeping the scent fluffy and sugary, while the raspberry note is not far off the scent of raspberry jam. As a word of warning, if sweet fragrances are not your cup of tea, I'd avoid testing Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme.

In the last few years I've noticed that fragrances are becoming sweeter and sweeter in an effort to appeal to younger consumers. I'm a young woman myself, and while I do enjoy the odd gourmand and keep a few sweet scents in my wardrobe, I often crave fragrances with a bit more depth. This new Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme will please most people, however its generic approach does slightly bother me.

It's really nothing like the original, so Dolce & Gabbana wasn't entirely correct when they said it had more to do with "fine-tuning". If you were or still are a fan of the original, all I can say is, stock up while you still can. This newer release is in a different fragrance genre to the original.

As I mentioned before, the lasting strength is good, as is the sillage. Although I do like the updated packaging, my twenty-two year old self will be sticking with the old-school Dolce & Gabbana for Women I'm afraid.

iset
iset

I have always loved the original D&G. I smelled this new version. I won't be purchasing it. It doen't smell anything like the original, it was my special perfume.

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

If you like to the smell of powdered flower petals on you, this would be perfect.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Tried it today at the mall. It's a very sweet fragrance along the same lines as Insolence by Guerlain bbut not identical. DG has more prominent citrus notes but the drydown of DG is different. I think this fragrance has amazing staying power, this is like a bomb I sprayed a card on Saturday, today is Tuesday and it still going. Wow, I'm impressed. Will definitely like to try this again. This is an evening perfume for going out not for everyday use IMO.

aschiffm
aschiffm

Holy moly MARSHMALLOW. With a just a hint of rosy raspberry. Cozy mushy swathes of marshmallow clouds with a pink hue .

Would be great for winter when snuggling up in a throw with some white hot chocolate. Smells kind of young and laid back to me, definitely not overly classy at all to my nose...

Anja_Karenina

I did a complete 180 with this one! THIS PERFUME IS FANTASTIC! I rushed out and bought the 100ml gift set that came with the rollerball and 30ml body cream. I am currently wearing this on me, and this is simply so DELICIOUS and classy. I have this on for two hours and I have to say that all the negative things that I said in my previous review and in THE ONE page are taken back. This reformulation of POUR FEMME is GORGEOUS. I coudn't stand the original perfume when I smelled it (it was far too heavy and masculine, I was suprised that it was even a women's fragrance) BUT I agree that since this is an entirely new composition, DOLCE & GABBANA should have simply launched it as a new perfume.

Anyway, I feel like a million dollars when wearing this. It works so well. I actually like this one far better than THE ONE but maybe because I am in "the mood" lol. As mentionned in my previous review, for some reason this scent reminds me a bit of CHANEL'S COCO, COCO MADEMOISELLE and a tinge of ALLURE as well. I think it's the chic and sophisticated qualities of it. I so wanted COCO and COCO MADEMOISELLE to work for me so since this perfume kind of reminds me of those two so I'm very happy that I can pull it off with this one. I swear, the more I smell it on me, the more I love it. I can't believe I didn't like this originally! For those of who hated this at first, test it again a couple of times because you might fall for this one HARD like I did. ;)

younqstunnahbaby
younqstunnahbaby

First smelt it last week and I thought it was average - just another light, classic scent. But after giving it another go this week, I have fallen in love. The rasberry and marshmellow notes just get stronger once on skin but not overpowering. Such a classy scent too! This is defs going to be my next purchase.

Nefelisparkles
Nefelisparkles

So... The new one... I sampled it today! The marsmallow note is sooo obvious but that doesn't make the perfume smell sickly sweet, it has the herbal backround of its predecessor but somehow a lot reduced. The vanilla is very intense too. The drydown is actually sweeter than the opening. Logevity 4 or 5 hours on my skin. Overall, nice scent, reminds me of something very familiar, sweet, wintery, snuggly, yummy but quite common. Comforting maybe too. :-)

aqua76239
aqua76239

When I saw this at Sephora, I thought this was a whole different perfume and since I used to wear and love the original, I figured I try this. I thought it was pleasant-slightly powdery sweet with some florals and spice. Nice but kind of simular to some of the other scents I smelled recently. Little did I know that its the same perfume and they reformulated it!

oh my goodness, what have they done?! This smells like a pale shadow of the original-the original was very strong, in your face spicy yet clean and powdery scent and rather unique with amazing lasting power. So they have taken that, diluted it within an inch of its life, took away the spicyness, made it much sweeter and made it suitable for teenage market. Talk about ruining the scent! Ugh..Why do perfumers do that?!
If you haven't smelled the original, this is a plesant scent that I can see lot of women liking but if you have, I think you will be shocked at the difference.

annaariaalex
annaariaalex

O.k., I rarely write a negative review actually this is my first. What happened to the classy D&G. This smells like I mixed cotton candy marshmellow and baby powder. My husband said last night 6 hours after I tried this , He cant get that horrible smell off his mind. Well the longevity was poor, thank god.

icingsugar
icingsugar

After seeing the advert for this numerous times (which to be honest isn't the best...I much prefer the Scarlett Johanson wonder that is The One) I read the reviews on here and was very curious to try this...marshmallow and rasberry? Yes please! However, as this is very pricey and my perfume collection is at a staggering 55 bottles I promised myself I would only buy this if I REALLY liked it. So, I sprayed...10 mins later rushed off to buy a bottle. The marshmallow and rasberry are the dominant notes throughout, it was very sweet and a little powdery. Although there is vanilla in this, it never turns into the overly sweet vanilla scent that say, Katy Perry Meow is. The marshmallow dominates the entire scent. Perfect for nights out at the clubs in the cold. Lasting power is good for me as my skin seems to drink up most fragrances and leaves no trace after 3 hours...this is close to the skin but lasts a good 5-6 hours (which is good for my skin!)

stella by starlight
stella by starlight

i find it similar to l'instant, with marshmalow instead of honey. pleasant, but i prefer l'instant which is much more complicated and deep.

Fantastic scent, I find it quite addictive.
This isn't your run of the mill sweet scent, it has a certain elegance to it and I detect the original somewhere in Pour Femme
A modern sweet enchanting perfume , with a classic edge
What more could I ask for? The sweetness isn't candy like, it is light and palatable
Not formal like the original one, more fun also , I found the original too serious and it did nothing for me.
Longevity is poor unfortunately, but I have a big bottle so I spray often.
Delightful scent. I really don't see any issues with adding a certain sweetness to perfumes.
Update: I found it a bit boring, so I am not using it for now

JSC
JSC

OK I may be dating myself but remember when you were a kid and you would get those packages of kids collector cards at the corner store (baseball or teen entertainers etc etc) and in the back of the pkg was that stick of powdered bubble gum this is EXACTLY what I felt it smellled like.

Emilym1992
Emilym1992

This did not work for me, somehow it smelled nutty on my skin. Smells great on others though, just not for me.

jellybeantree

I have finally found my signature, I almost overlooked it and thankfully I didn't ! It's very present but not overpowering , lasts forever on my skin, it's perfect for me. Thank you Dolce and Gabbana!

napiergirl
napiergirl

Tried today ,the marshmallow is very strong which is nice but a little heavy blended with strong white florals.Winter time i might give this a go but for summer too rich .

Aspendina

so amazing one of my all time favs, it smells exactly like Red Vines (the candy) it makes me want to eat a bucket of them. Love love love this, if anyone is swapping a bottle please let me know :-)

HebaD'Opium
HebaD'Opium

My mom got me this perfume, she has a totally different taste in perfumes compared to me. If I walked into the store and smelled this I wouldn't have got it for myself.
I like it, but I don't love it.
When i first sprayed it I smelled MARSHMALLOWS, raspberry, vanilla and oranges.
After it settled I smelled a bit jasmine, sandalwood for sure and neroli (i think it's what's giving that citrus.y feel to the perfume besides the oranges).

How I feel about that? It's a bit sweet for my taste I dunno but the sweetness isn't THAT bad cause i like the powdery feel it gives.
It's a fall/winter perfume and i personally think it's a daytime scent than a night one.
It's an elegant perfume in it's own way and cute.
I don't know what else to say, It's an "OK" perfume but it def didn't move me in any way.
I'll keep on wearing it this fall at college but that's about it. OH and the sillage is SO BAD. Staying power? I'd say a couple of hours maximum. I guess it doesn't work so well on my skin but i did it fair enough and "liked" it.

jellybeantree

I really changed my opinion about this! It has amazing staying power, it is sweet but very different. I am glad I gave this another chance I was wearing narciso Rodriguez for her edp until my mom tried it and it smells betterand lasts longer on her. So I gave it to her. I tried this again and it really lasted a long time. So she bought it for me. Great for winter!

derkargy
derkargy

A marshmallow and bubblegum smell in an expensive bottle.Sorry,but I prefer Pink Sugar than this failure.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

عالی جذاب فرحبخش برای روز مره در پائیز و در چهار فصل برای دفتر و مجلس دوستانه .
تا بتوانید خاطرات زیبائی مسیر یک باغ پر گل مختلف را به همراه شمیم گل خانه ائی از توت فرنگی بیاد داشته باشید

swtcandy
swtcandy

This smells almost exactly like Reminiscence Mi Fa!! Except this one smells like fruity raspberry and marshmallow, and Mi Fa smells like jasmine and marshmallow. Anyway, I'm not a fan of either one-- I find them both too cloying.

paiged98@gmail.com
paiged98@gmail.com

This is a surprise. I sprayed, I thought, nope, too overbearing. I walked around and shopped for a while and the next thing I knew I kept catching this beautiful scent and it was on my arm. Truly what comes through is the raspberry, marshmallow and the vanilla. I would say that it is done in a grown up way. It is not a monster glob of sweet synthetic dirt and sugar that seems to be a horrible theme. It is a wearable, everyday perfume that makes you happy and positive. It lingers all day and is the epitome of all things feminine. I have typically scoffed at quite a few D&G perfumes because I don't like most of them. This one is unique and will be with me a long while, specifically in the colder months.

m4
m4

It´s winter time. It´s getting dark, soon will be night. Girl sits on armchair near the window and looks outside how it snows. She is covered with a pink fleece blanket and drinks hot orange/raspberry tea. She waits till her love comes and warms her up. Because she´s freezing... Ohh yee :D this is what I imagine when I smell my arm now. This is so warm, powdery, yummy, soft, smooth, cosy scent that the words can´t describe my feelings. It opens up very fresh and citrusy on me. I let it settle down and the yummy smooth buttery marshmallow starts to show. I can smell pretty lot orange and raspberry. It´s so lovely sweet not importunate nor heavy. Smoothy vanilla flies around. It´s also little bit spicy/woody because on my skin the sandalwood is quite intensive. When somebody will smell like this I would want to give him/her big hug and kiss. It´s so girly, attractively yummy sexy. Oh man I want it.. :-) I must control myself till Christmas to get it... :D
EDIT: I love it more and more and need to say that it reminds me of cake covered by marzipan in some moments. Yumm

whiten
whiten

It has marshmallow and I like it... I still can't believe it :D all the kidding aside I didn't try it on my skin but on blotter,it is sweet in a not-gagging-sweet kind of way... really nice

ginepro
ginepro

I've tried it on twice and i actually like it very much. It's sweet, floral, berry, feminine, cute, sexy at the same time. Usually i'm not that fond of that kind of sweetness you can find in this perfume, but this time i think it's a perfect mix and i really enjoy it.
I want to wear it on a vacation in Italy in the spring or early summer, i imagine bare skin and holding hands.
I like it.

livvylou
livvylou

I wore the original D&G years ago and loved it! So excited for this new "version" to come out. I tried it today and loved it! At first, the same scent of the original version is present along with a sweet marshmallow and orange twist. It is sugar and spice,and delishious! When the perfume dries down it is much softer.Still D&G original with sugary spice.I only wish it lasted a bit longer on the skin! It lasts a few hours, then softens... love it!

Eneli
Eneli

Not bad but too sweet for my taste, reminds me of Pink Sugar from Aquolina.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

This new formula can not even stand in the shadow of the original one! The original was not so 'girly' and sugary. I tried it on my wrist yesterday and after a short while it smelled so sweet if started to feal really nauseous. This is more of a teenager perfume, although I don't think they will be able to afford it.

busik
busik

Pastille and berry "Marshmallow", those to which are added flavorings, eat them very nasty and do not want, but for me it is better to smell a little candy, a sweet air and at ease.

maria luiza
maria luiza

Very nice opening. So poor staying power. Nothing interesting.

Migalex
Migalex

This is quite sweet. It really is a fruity floral towards the oriental vanilla. The main notes are to me Mandarine Orange, sweet vanilla and, so it seems - I could not point it out amongst the general sweetness -, marsmallow. I find it very but very similar to Kenzo's Ça Sent Beau. It is probably a bit sweeter and less green. Also Ça Sent Beau seems to be more complex as both for the scent and for the texture. I do not feel here what in Ça Sent Beau seem to be drops of juice coming out of it. Staying power and silage cannot be compared to the amazing staying power and great silage of Ça Sent Beau. I like Ça Sent Beau much better, but that does not stop me from thinking that D & G pour femme is quite nice, smooth and sweet.

0135rachy
0135rachy

Im in love with this fragrance I got a sample bottle off ebay, after reading the fragrance notes and reviews on here. Its a very soft feminine fragrance, sweet, soft and creamy and close to the skin. Its not sweet in a way like lots of celeb frags, this smells expensive. Im going to ask for this for christmas, thats if i can wait that long.

Lalunia
Lalunia

Nice sweet reminds me of pink givenchy play

sweetgirl

had to return mine....sad....really no lasting power for 90 bucks....rather no....sad. oh well ...its just way too flat ....

danimcneil

My nose just must be missing something. I hardly ever say this... but this scent is horrible!

viktoria
viktoria

Just got it from Macy's , can't stop sniff my wrist! Stunning! Very femininity!

almarie
almarie

I was able to get a tester of this off eBay and I cannot wait for it to arrive!!! I spray this repeatedly at the store that I work at. Better than the original!

sweetgirl

love this , had to grab a bottle...floral and sweet ...men love it!

octobersun
octobersun

This is a good and interesting scent. Yes, it has that sweetness at the beginning and it is modernized, but I find it quite similar to the original after about one hour. Give it some time, please, you'll see.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

Not a s good as the original but not bad. I think whoever picks their fragrances must have an enormous sweet tooth. Cuz this is sweet and delicious and nice but a little too familiar along the lines of the one, fancy, c. Vrgoutmand. U detect no flowers in particular just a pleasant sweet scent. I am currently full of gourmands right now......I think this is ok but I wouldn't really buy it. It didn't last on me either....I'm talking 15 minutes. Some people get incredible lasting power from this but not me so if I were u I'd test it first. If a scent is truly amazing ill still buy it even with bad lasting power. I.don't have a problem spraying like an addict if the scent reaches that level. This scent didn't quite reach that level. I think this would be a good casual scent with a leather jacket and boots going to a late night movie. It's good but not amazing. The original was amazing.

Namida
Namida

First of all, I'm a hopelessly devotee to two D&G perfumes: Sicily and Light Blue are fragrances I can't simply imagine myself without. I also like the old pour femme very much, it was my mother's signature in the 90's, while I don't like recent creations such as L'imperatrice and The one, but one thing is to be said: D&G means seduction. The new one is no exception, but explores gourmand facets of seduction more than ever, so, tautologically, you have to love sweet temptations to be seduced!

This is not my case, I prefer eating a real sweet when I crave sugar, but I was deceived by the "floral" definition here on Fragrantica, and by my fondness for the old D&G. And when I went to a shop I sprayed it directly on skin. What a mistake! I was choked by a marshmallow-y , intense, dense but soft bed of sugar colored of pink berries. A pink nightmare! That accompanied me in the train and made me quite sick.

Three hours later I arrived home, and my mother said "What smells so wonderful?!" sniffing the air, so I disagree with who says that it has zero lasting power and no projection. Thus my mother promoted the new red cap with high score, in spite of her earlier love for the old one. I have to say two things: mommy loves everything that smells feminine, sweet, intense, so it is not much a surprise! But I can see no many connections with her old aldheydic-spicy-woody signature and the new sweet bomb, if not a certain "silky" feeling and the "head turner" intention.

I still prefer the first, but I admit it is not a bad fragrance, not my taste, but it is unique like many D&G creations, while recalling somethin known. If you, like my mother, have had no trauma passing from floral/aldheydic/chypre of the last century to saccharine/sweet/vanilla of the new era, you most probably would like this new exemplar as well.

A note on marketing strategies: obviously D&G pour femme is intended to follow the fortune of Pink Sugar, specifically for the American audience, but the (lovely) TV commercial doesn't suit the fragrance! No way this fragrance makes me think of a feast in southern Italy (I'm from there!), Pink Sugar does it more, and I doubt the pretty Laetitia Casta or any other girl with some sense would wear this during summertime in Provence or in Sicily! It is a winter delight and only for cold weather, for sure!

If you need a warm extra-sweet embrace this winter and to cuddle you and your beloved one, go for it!

By the way, I'm so sad the old, really mediterranean "red cap" has been discontinued, at least Sicily is again available! The market has its rules that heart doesn't know!

delphine67

After smelling this today I whas totaly dissapointed. Is this the replacement of the classic femme? Wow D&G are you sure you know what youre doing.
After putting this on skin I smell a artificial sweet Raspberry scent with a bit of citrus. In that stage you can say it smells vagly like the top notes of the classic one but not for long. It turns a bit woody and bittersweet I guess there is the marshmallow, I dont like this, has no sillage at all.
This cant compeed with the original Femme at all. In my opinion a bad replacement

merlin
merlin

hmmmm Ok ....! Based on the reviews I expected something MORE ! But what I got It's just another disappointment from D&G house.... I can't say that this is a bad perfume, It's just a nice perfume in a mediocre way.

Sweet, comfortable,creamy,light ...very very light . It seems juts a normal body spray that wears off in 30 min.

0 lasting power
0 sillage

I could not spend money on this.

pass...

orchid_84
orchid_84

I was truly expecting to like this fragrance, but it didn't turn out that way. Unfortunately this is a real stinker to me, on my skin anyway. It's not often I dislike a fragrance enough to classify it that way. D & G Pour Femme seems like it's trying to be candy-sweet and laundry-fresh at the same time, and it doesn't work. This is a scrubbed-clean, sweet-powdery floral fragrance. I wouldn't say that it's an especially fruity smell, but the raspberry and mandarin seem to add a screechy chemical-fruit scent to the whole ordeal.

Something about it vaguely reminds me of Armani Code (which is a fragrance I actually like a lot)...they do have orange, jasmine, orange blossom, vanilla and sandalwood in common. But Pour Femme is like Code with the richness and depth removed, and with an overbearing sweet/sour-plastic tone added in. Overall, I find that this fragrance has an artificial, cloying vibe. Sorry, but it's a definite thumbs down for me.

sweetgirl

@AYSU....I AGREE, thats why i got samples...cause it wears very very light on my skin...but its still a delight...wish it was a tad bit stronger lasting! LOL

Aysu

Nice composition, balanced sweetness with nicely blended floral notes, looking quite elegant despite its notes.. I was excited too see how it progresses after dry down, but it was already gone, zero staying power with zero sillage, shame:(

Annica
Annica

Got a sample of this with a package and must say it was a positive surprise. When you see that it contains marshmallows maybe you think this is a super-sweet perfume but it is not. This is a beautiful floral (almost floriental) scent, slightly honeyish. A very warm and cozy scent in my opinion. Very feminine. Thinking seriously about buying a full bottle.
Very well done D & G!

pihlaja
pihlaja

Why does this have to smell soooo damn good. I don't WANT to pay nearly 70 euros for that tiny 25 ml bottle, but I can't stop loving it - it's so delicious! Heavenly marshmallow scent with vanilla and raspberry. At first sniff I thought it's just simple candy sweet and girly fragrance, but the longer (and more often) I wear it, the more it shows it's greatness. Very well made, not nauseating at all despite the sweetness, long lasting and great sillage!

It's exactly like its bottle: Sweet but at the same time very elegant and stylish.

sweetgirl

got me lots of samples from nordy's of this...so i will still get to wear the scent without buying it at the moment...good sweet scent...add it to your halloween costume..you will be a candy sweet trail! yup! yum!

despoina1976
despoina1976

Niiiice,i tried it,reminds me powder,smoke,soap,if that makes sense,there is vanilla also,I love that D&G parfums are all different!!!
Great lasting power-i hate the original though, i used to wear it 15 years ago,but also i was a heavy smoker some years ago,time change us......

sweetgirl

yum! tested this out....very nice smelling, not unique but a winner...the only thing it only last 2hours on me...wish it was just a tad stronger...nice fruity sweet candied scent..but nice.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

I MUST BUY! THIS STUFF SMELLS SO DAMN GOOD! IT SMELLS LIKE SEXED UP MARSHMALLOW AND FRUITS

lilou
lilou

Lovely : sweet, sugary, powdery and feminine. Marshmallow is very present.
I would like to purchase it but I still hesitate : the lasting power is poor and it's very expensive.
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

abigail5328
abigail5328

Warm, soft, velvety, smooth, powdery, creamy, feminine, sexy, sensuous fragrance!
The most prominent notes I smell are marshmallow and vanilla with a tiny hint of raspberry at the top notes.
The marshmallow-raspberry combo adds a hint of sweetness without being cavity inducing sugary sweet!
It is most definitely not a sickly sweet candy teen scent, but more of a sexy, sensual ‘grown up’ scent.
The sillage is fantastic without being overpowering as the scent itself is soft and not heavy. And the scent also lasts hours on my skin. I can still smell this softly on my wrist the next day.
The scent has a cosy warm quality about it and therefore makes this more wearable in the Fall/Winter months.
This is perfect for date nights, special occasions or even suitable for working in the office.
The bottle is simple but classy!
Overall, love it! Well done D&G!

bataille
bataille

Oh Lordy. I just rubbed this on my wrist from a freaking mag scent card and I can't stop sniffing it! I am ordering it online right now. I can not wait to get this. May have to overnight it.. so I can inject it straight into my veins. Asap.

bleulady
bleulady

I bought this today at Macy's and am in love with the fragrance from beginning to end. Delicately and sweetly floral, but sophisticated, from the heliotrope , very warmly vanilla. There is marshmallow, orange blossom, jasmine, I can't detect tangerine. I would recommend this to women who love D&G The One, because although it doesn't remind me of it, it is floral and vanilla and sophisticated.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

This is a sweet,powdery,soft fragrance. I mainly smell the Gardenia,jasmine,powder notes. Omg it's so sexy it smell similar. To Victoria's Secret Halo which is didcontinued. It was one of my favorites. This is a soft floral and I cant feel sexy enough.I have got to get this..it's one of those unique scents and thats a keeper.

danimcneil

I was looking forward to this more than any other new release. I'm soooo disappointed :( it almost chalky..it chokes me! Its like all the powder from the bottom of the marshmallow bag blew in my face. I don't get anything warm or inviting. I maybe get some slight florals, but that is all. I'm sure I will test it again..but this is my first impression.

jellybeantree

This is really nothing special, sweet and a little floral, does nothing on my skin and didn't last :(

Aspendina

just tried a magazine sample and cann't wait to test this in person. what I got from the magazine smells extactly like those Red Vine licorice stix, i keep smelling my arm and its making want to go buy a bucket of them and eat them all. I really love this.

jujujulie
jujujulie

Tried this one yesterday at Macy's. At first I LOVED it!! As I was driving home over an hour, it just wasn't mixing well with my chemistry! I couldn't wait to scrub it off! At first I thought it smelled like the late Revlon "Intimate Musk" when I smelled it on a card. I was so excited then it dried down not so lovely on my skin! Such a dissapointment! :( I'll have to stick with works best on my skin and that is my one and only "Angel" from Thierry Mugler! :) Hope this works for you ladies, the reviews are outstanding on this one! Just wish it was outstanding on my skin! :(

olgina
olgina

only one word... GREAT.... it is very sweet perfume,so warm. i like it very much!

jonr951
jonr951

GREAT call dannysmom! I totally get Hanae Mori Butterfly from this one too. It is really light on me which is a complete bummer. For 98 bucks, it should last right?! It could be just me but it stays very close to the skin. It's like a somewhat stronger version of their D&G Anthology La Temperance 14. With the marshmallow note, it's like Vera Wang Princess' older sister. Haha!

Whit

I got to smell this today and I really like it! True, this one is nothing like the original, so if you were a fan of it, this one may disappoint you. The opening is bright with it's raspberry and tangy tangerine but the dry down is to die for- woodsy marshmallow. Yum! I can't wait to buy this one for sure. A cozy fall/winter scent that would be great for cuddling with your sweetie. Oh yeah, the lasting power is awesome too! :)

dannysmom
dannysmom

To me, this smells very similar to Hanae Mori Butterfly. I think I actually like this more, because I can really detect the marshmallow. It's beautiful, and very long-lasting. I mainly smell marshmallow; with a smooth, creamy raspberry on top. It's also a little peppery, like Hanae Mori.

When I put my sample on this morning, I wasn't expecting to like it so much. My husband arrived home later in the day, and I rushed out to purchase it. The SA said it reminded her of Gucci Rush. I've never smelled that one so I can't say if it does or doesn't, but I thought I'd throw it out there. Beautiful scent!

dormir6

It hasn't got anything to do with the original one. Very light but lasting frag. Velvety sweet, not overpowering, like a nice silk scarf on skin. Reminds me of Lancome Hypnose-not so strong, but the same synthetic, "bubblegumish" (and still likeable)sweetness.Nice for young girls but wearable for everybody. No wow factor unfortunatelly. I could accept it as a gift, but I wouldn't buy it, even it is appealing.

Galya
Galya

I found it too synthetic ....

armaniboy
armaniboy

To me this is a disappointment.I LOVED the original formulation and this has nothing to do with it-maybe just maybe slightly.sweetish very well done BUT why use the same name similar packaging and bottle, when its something different?just my thoughts....the original perfume's identity and character gone.

auroramaria

This one is such a nice surprise, it is sweet creamy velvety and very sexy, it has been constructed perfectly and it is very feminine.
I own Love by Kilian and this is very similar only a bit lighter, the marshmallow stands out a lot.
Here in Italy it is still quite hot so I would wear this in autumn/winter due to the fact that it is so sweet,I can just imagine wearing it and leaving a persistant and sexy trail. Delicious!

renneyg007
renneyg007

I cant make my mind up on this one. It is well constructed and seems to build up as it drys down but i wish it had a bit more va va voom. In comparison to the original, there is none, they are polar opposites. My husband likes this, he says its nice. I prefer to smell a bit more wow, than nice.....Update...i was on the brink of buying this but it was sold out in 100ml bottles. Once home, having drowned myself with a tester bottle, i smelt something familiar on the dry down, it reminds me of Ghost Deep Night, which i'm not too keen on. Alien Essence Absolu it is then.

SBunny
SBunny

This starts out sweet. Right from the beginning the marshmallow is there mixed in with the raspberry. It's powdery, smooth, velvety and soft. There isn't much development with this fragrance but it does become creamier. It kept reminding me of something and I finally got it. Yougurt! If they made raspberry marshmallow flavoured yogurt it would smell like this.

This is sweet but definitely not sickly sweet. It's soft and creamy. Light but with fantastic lasting power. It would be perfect for Spring.

girlsworld
girlsworld

Smells velvety, opulent sweet but sensual. I'm really sensing the marshmallow, it makes me want to create a dark hot chocolate and dip marshmallows in !!

Whit

You can pre-order this on Nordstrom's website. I think the actual ship date would be close to the end of September. The original didn't appeal to me; it wasn't bad or anything like that, but it just seemed dated. I wouldn't care to try this one. I've had fairly good luck with D&G's frags and if this one is on the sweet side, it's right up my alley.

Takhaet
Takhaet

wooooow !!!! this smells soooo good! so perfect!
the kind of fragrance I have been looking for ! Absolutely amazing.

Smells of marshmallows, vanilla , jasmin and many many other notes I cant describe. I fell in love with this one completely. I am so glad the lady at Debenhams pointed me towards this one as it new(renovated) fragrance from D&G . And its edp as well so smells for hours and hours.

The sweetness in this one is nothing I smelled before even
though the notes are very similar to many other sweet perfumes this one smells completely different ....Amazingly warm and sexy and quite strong as well but doesn't overpower me I can actually imagine myself wearing in on the beach under the hot Italian sun ....It is a divine sweetness and sexiness closed in a bottle <3

In my opinion it is a completed masterpiece from D&G.

emiana
emiana

You can find it at Marionnaud Parfumerie in Italy

Tarya
Tarya

Huge disapointment for me as the original was my signature scent for years.

Doesn't have any similarities with the original except the bottle. Way too sweet. As I see the original was iconic 90's sent I can't imagine this to have very long success.

sheherazade80
sheherazade80

I don't get it, I'm Italian but I haven't seen this in perfume stores yet... Has it been put on market abroad first??? When is it supposed to arrive in Italy?

ANGELICA07

How to ruin a gem by Dolce e Gabbana !!!!
:-O :-O :-O :-O
:-( :-( :-( :-(

clairedot
clairedot

This is gorgeous, i am in love with it, lasted so long on me even though it stays really close to the skin its so edible and sweet without being sugary, in love!

KasiaS
KasiaS

It's obviously not a flanker, it's a reformulation. What a nightmare...
Like my dear friend blueberry says: another one bites the dust.
D&G, what the heck happened to you?

jellybeantree

I am so curious about this fragrance , when is it arriving in July? Anyone tested it yet?

jellybeantree

Looking at the notes it doesn't look like a sophisticated fragrance. Marshmallow doesn't really scream class to me and somehow I am intrigued. :)

delphine67

How can people still vote on notes when the scent is even not released yet???? very curious

This scent sound promising though, love the femme in the red bottle
Why cant this be a flanker? they must keep the original in my opinion to.

pomdgf
pomdgf

I'm waiting for so long. Can't wait to test this scent.
Raspberry+ Tangerine + Orange blossom VS. Vanilla + Marshmallow = Put it in my wish list. I'm so excited.

jellybeantree

I have to admit the original smelled very strong and very 90's smelling. A little dated, so I am curious about this one. Can't wait to test it.

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme by Dolce&Gabbana 3.96 out of 5 based on 1501 ratings and 343 user reviews

Sample
DOLCE GABBANA POUR FEMME for WOMEN by Dolce Gabbana EAU DE PARFUM VIAL
DOLCE GABBANA POUR FEMME for WOMEN by Dolce Gabbana EAU DE PARFUM VIAL
EDP Mini 0.15oz
DOLCE GABBANA POUR FEMME for WOMEN by Dolce Gabbana EAU DE PARFUM .15 OZ MINI 2012 EDITION
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Rollerball 0.2 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Rollerball 0.2 oz Eau de Parfum Rollerball
DOLCE GABBANA POUR FEMME for WOMEN by Dolce Gabbana EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .85 OZ 2012 EDITION
Boots.com
44.50 GBP
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 25ml
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum 25ml
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Perfume by Dolce Gabbana, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
DOLCE GABBANA POUR FEMME for WOMEN by Dolce Gabbana EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.6 OZ 2012 EDITION
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray New Version 50ml 1.6oz
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray New Version 50ml 1.6oz
DOLCE GABBANA POUR FEMME for WOMEN by Dolce Gabbana EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ 2012 EDITION TESTER
Boots.com
Perfume WorldWide
Gift Set 3.3oz
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray New Version 25ml 0.84oz
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray New Version 25ml 0.84oz
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Perfume by Dolce Gabbana, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme 1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme 1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Gift Set 1.6oz
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Gift Set
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Gift Set
Gift Set 1.6oz
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Coffret New Version Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.6oz Body Lotion 100ml 3.3oz 2pcs
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray New Version 100ml 3.3oz
Dolce Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray New Version 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.