Designers » D E » Oriental Floral « Groups

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Dolce&Gabbana for women

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Dolce&Gabbana for women
dislike

I have it: 481 I had it: 107 I want it: 533 My signature: 15

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures

Dolce & Gabbana presents the new version of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme fragrance from 2012. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Intense is an intensified edition which comes out in September 2013. The scent reflects strong and powerful sensuality.

It opens with fresh accords of green mandarin and neroli leading to its opulent floral heart of tuberose and orange blossom. The base exudes a sweet marshmallow note along with sandalwood.

The advertising campaign was shot by Mario Testino featuring model Laetitia Casta. The fragrance is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

Green Mandarin Neroli

Italiano Donna

Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Fragrance Reviews

Luckyloo889
Luckyloo889

I have it. I dont think it should be called intense... It should be called D&G deep dark secret. Now that sounds more like it

Bee-young-ka
Bee-young-ka

reminds me of a more refined Roberto Cavalli Gold
I guess its the marshmellows but this is cleaner and more user friendly.

update: I've changed my mind on this one, too sweet and I think I prefer Cavalli Gold.

Glad I didn't pay much for this smaller bottle.

if sweet is your thing you may like this.

AngelEuphoria

Nice but I prefer Aquolina's Pink Sugar (Not the Pink Sugar Sensual) to this one. Pink Sugar has cleaner base notes.

Madrona
Madrona

Highly pleasing, this one. White and fluffy, impossibly soft. I have only smelled the original Pour Femme on paper in a department store, and it was overly saccharine. I don't find this one as nostril-frying. Hardly deserving of the name "Intense", though.

dglightblue
dglightblue

Pour femme edp is a cooler smell, this intense pour femme is warmer.
Both nice.
Cheese cakey actually. Nice and rich.
It's very tasty.
Not over the moon about the lasting power though.
I detect similarities in the dry down with untold absolu
Hmmm, I might buy a small bottle if I see it on sale, I would not buy the big one at full price though.
I only had a small vial of this, but maybe using an actual sprayer might help. It's winter here and I need to try it during the day.

AngelEuphoria

I adore Light Blue. but this one is too sweet. I will try the orignal (Pour Femme). But if you are looking for an extremely clean, light fragrance with the slightest hint of powder/sweet, try PLAY for HER by Givenchy. It's not too youthful or classic or casual. I still get so many compliments on Play, even in hot/humid 80 degree summer weather. I was at a ball game and those sitting near me asked the name and stated it smelled sooo good!

sashasshowroom
sashasshowroom

I would not name this perfume "Intense" because it´s more a gourmand with some intensity of sandalwood and the tuberose.
The marshmallow is actually very clear to me, but the note gets ruined by the green mandarin and tuberose unfortunately.

Very sweet perfume not at all appealing.. It reminds me of spending the summer nights in a sleeping bag and tent and it smells very humid.

Not for me.

emyalda
emyalda

I bought this as soon as i smelt it, i loved it and wore it nearly everyday last winter.
Didn't notice it then, but the dry down was very weak and smelt completely different to the initial spray.(I didn't really know much about perfume back then.)
I was never complemented on this and when i asked my mother if she liked
it on me all she could say is "its very strong.."
I came on here and saw a review saying someone had thought it smelt like pee.
I have tried this a few more times and kept sniffing as it dried down and am disappointed to say that, , it does turn quite sour a bit like animals urine. I think this is because of the green mandarin, it ruins this scent.

I still wear this because i love it until it dries down. I hope to find something similar, minus the mandarin.

MoreScentsThanDollars
MoreScentsThanDollars

This is a lovely soft scent. I judged her to fast.
At first spray I thought, "meh, this is weak and the same as many scent". But its 11 hours later and Ive still got a lovely, faint but long lasting sweet scent hanging around. She is almost like La Vie Est Belle but without the screamer note that I love about Belle and many others don't love about Belle.
This perfume seems smoother and softer but actually lasts longer than Belle. Lovely.
Ill probably not get a bottle as its a little shy for me but I will very much enjoy my lovely big sample!
Thank you very much Anita honey. xox

andrea8267
andrea8267

i bought this intense version as i love pour femme from 2012 . i thought the intense version would be all what the pour femme version was but maybe be a little stronger with more lasting smell throughout the day as i find pour femme the most beautiful initial spray yet it dissapears quickly.... the intense in my opinion has completely different smell, maybe i am looking for too much and cannot really drag myself away from my favourite in pour femme !!!!!!! i do keep trying it,,,,, think i will stick to the pour femme version and only use intense now and then. mmnnnnn not too sure on this one

Veynus
Veynus

Intense by itself is a good perfume. It has appeal. BUT compared to the original it is fleeting, less bright, more stubborn and insistent on bringing tuberose and that darn green mandarin to the forefront. I tried not to but since I sampled these fragrances in the order they were created, I can only picture original and intense as before and after.
Picture a boyfriend who was once vibrant, attentive, everything you wanted in a perfume - er, man...and is now muted, void of all the nuances that made him special to me in the very first place. His exuberance (raspberry) is gone and that nasty new attitude (tuberose) is here to stay. The only thing keeping me from abandoning him is that fact that he is still sexy as hell at the end of the day(the drydown). Don't get me wrong, Intense is good but it is a bland twin of the original.

bookishbeauty
bookishbeauty

Pour Femme Intense, contrary to the name, is actually a toned-down and refined verson of Pour Femme. This one is more about creamy sandalwood and tuberose, with the original 2012 Pour Femme in the background. You can definitely tell that they are sisters; but this one is quieter and less fluffy. They have different textures; Pour Femme is all poofy marshmallow and powdered sugar in texture, while Intense is silkier and smoother. I like both, but I tend to wear this one more.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

Fragrance Review For Dolce & Gabanna Femme Intense

Top Notes: Neroli Mandarin Orange

Middle Notes: Tuberose Orange Blossom

Base Notes: Sandalwood Marshmallow

This is very nice. I'd read the reviews on Fragrantica and was intrigued because it sounds like an orange flavored citrusy scent and of course with that fragrant neroli it would be. I also do like tuberose and orange blossom and sandalwood. Without that marshmallow note it would pass for a citrus chypre. I wondered whether or not the marshmallow would ruin it. It doesn't. It sweetens it and quietens the scents that could be too citrusy and too loud. I always laugh when I read about notes like marshmallow or popcorn or sugar cotton candy. It really doesn't go there. It's also a quiet marshmallow that just helps in keeping the whole thing together replacing what could have otherwise been a vanilla note. Sweet and not cloying. Beautiful citrus and tuberose. Gorgeous, feminine. Easy to wear. Great for spring and summer as a casual any occasion perfume.

Adelaide Rocks
Adelaide Rocks

OK, so this is not really a review, since I haven't tried the scent yet. Just a reflection on review etiquette and whether or not you want honest answers if you ask for an opinion about your perfume. Reading the reviews below, I'm a bit taken aback by comments calling Victoria's coworkers jerks or a-holes. After all, she asked them-they didn't just walk up and say "Hey you stink like urine" or something. My husband has on several occasions thought that the cat had peed somewhere when I've had flower arrangements with daffodils/narcissus in the room. He is not a jerk or an a-hole, he just genuinely has a totally different experience to that scent than I do. And I'm really glad that Victoria's coworkers told her, and that she mentioned it in her review. Now I know that this fragrance is one I definitely need to try before I buy, (unless I want to risk my husband getting very upset at the cat!)

UnearthlyApothecary
UnearthlyApothecary

This is one of my favorite scents. A very classy sweetness. But not TOO sweet. It's also wearable in any season. It stays delicate and light during the summer and in the winter the warmth comes out. This sets the bar against which I judge all other gourmands.

aztzura
aztzura

I never tried the original so I can't compare the two. D&G intense smells like marshmallow and sandalwood with some florals in the background. I really like the scent but it doesn't have much longevity. I wish it was more intense in lasting power.

EternityFresh
EternityFresh

This is gorgeous! I get a sugary, slightly buttery popcorn vibe from it and it's so warm and delicious..I love the marshmallow and sandalwood in this, it's tender and sophisticated. A definite love for me!

arwa hussein
arwa hussein

NICE ELEGANT POWDERY FLOWERY SCENT , ITS NOT HEAVY ITS REFRESHING ACTUALLY THE SILAGE IS WEEK BUT THE LONGEVITY IS GOOD.

Snicole82
Snicole82

Received this in a swap. It's okay. The marshmallow is a bit much for me. My taste in sugary sweet has kind of changed. This is a grown-up, toned-down version of Pink Sugar on me.

I think this would be nice for a romantic date, but not for everyday wear.

Average sillage and longevity.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just bought the 3.3 ounce bottle, and I'm in love with it. I do wish it was more "intense", as the name states, but I do think this smells just amazing. It strongly reminds me of my favorite, which is Hypnotic Poison. It doesn't smell just like it, but there are notes that smell similar, and it give off the same vibe. The longevity and projection are way, way better with Hypnotic Poison though, and I only have that in the EDT version. My Pour Femme Intense is an EDT, and while it smells divine, it's certainly not intense.

I'm glad I got the large bottle, because this will have to be reapplied during the day. It has a sweet, warm, sexy smell that I just love. I have yet to smell the original Pour Femme, and am tempted to buy a bottle off ebay, but I'm afraid it will smell very 90's. Now, don't get me wrong, I still like some 90's perfumes, but I hate doing blind buys on expensive, discontinued fragrances that I haven't smelled. I'm not sure if it's worth buying Pour Femme the current edition, as so many people say it smells exactly like this Pour Femme Intense. Also, I do not smell anything distinctly like "marshmallow", but that is probably where the sweet note comes from. I think this perfume is nicely blended, and I'm going to really get a lot of wear from this one. Gourmand lovers will likely love this one.

evgenia80

Just an advice for those who have a dilemma btw the latest versions. The 2012 is sweeter and more intense than the "intense " version. So, buy "intense" for the the summer. I Love both of them but if I have to choose , I would stick with the 2012 version.

Victoria Regia
Victoria Regia

I own a bottle of this and I adore it. My boyfriend loves it on me, too. I smell powder, tiare flower (my favorite), marshmallow, sandalwood, something sweet and sharp (orange?) and a bit of sunscreen (probably from the tiare). The overall impression is of a creamy white flower and good quality white chocolate. Lots of powder, too. The problem is that when I tried wearing this to work, two of my peers mentioned they were getting "whiffs of urine". It had rained a lot on the previous night, and they thought we had a problem with water infiltration in the building. I had spritzed a small amount on my wrist on that day. Since I am friends with them, I approached them and asked them to sniff my wrist. They admitted that they were actually smelling my fragrance. With that being said, I no longer wear this to work. I tried the version launched in 2012, and believe the "urine" note is not there, probably because it is a lot less floral. I will purchase a bottle tomorrow so I can enjoy this delicious fragrance at work, without bothering my co-workers. Side note: this smells nothing like the original Pour Femme launched in the 90's.

AlyDoll13
AlyDoll13

Me and my skin we both adore it!i need to refill soon otherwise i will be mad:) i love this fragrance!Sweet,floral in the beggining,it fits me perfectly,i also aparently can wear it in daytime without any problem,it is delicious.

kbot
kbot

Neroli, tuberose and marshmallow are most prominent on me. Beautiful, rich scent to start with.
About 2 hours in, it weirdly turned to a dryer sheet smell? I kept wondering what it was until I realized it was me! Disappointed at the surprise twist. The first hour or so of wear was lovely, but this odd dry down will keep me from purchasing

AngelEuphoria

Wanted to love, but this smells like watered down Pink Sugar (original). I only use Pink Sugar on specific occasions, in wide open areas (like restaurants), without being shoulder to shoulder with others. It's so important to understand the potency level of fragrances and thus, their affect on others. A wonderful fragrance can quickly become someone else's nightmare.

mizjay
mizjay

Christmas eve, on the way to a family party, I detoured and went straight to the store to get a samply of Alien. While there, I explained that I was currently wearing Chanel Allure Sensuelle, and she recommended that I try this one. First thoughts were:
- I wanted to smell like Jasmine, this does not.
- I don't want to smell like a marshmallow...why would I want to smell like that?
- the other reviewer was right! It totally smells like root beer... again, why would I want to smell like that?

I was in search of a fresh floral, that doesn't smell tart or powdery.

After having it on for about an hour, I simply could not stop smelling myself. Like eating something where your first taste evokes a big, NO, but for some reason you can't stop tasting it, because it has left you intrigued and unsettled.

By the 2 hour mark, I was thinking, this is totally NOT what I was looking for, but somehow, this seems like it would be a nice casual scent, when you are having a casual day, running errands, in jeans, and aren't wanting to smell like flowers, or when you are going to work and are feeling demure. It's a nice change from the soapy, shower gel scents.

What just happened? I still don't know why I would want to smell like a marshmallow, but I can actually see myself getting this. I think I will try the sample for another day.

Update: I decided not to get this. The fruity/berry notes don't agree with me. I got Chanel Coromandel instead. It is soft, warm, with hints of chocolate. Simply divine.

evgenia80

I just can't understand the negative reviews. I like and wear the 2012 version and I bought the intense version now. I find them quite similar and I love both of them . Ok, the previous old red cap version was a hit perfume in the 90s but I think it is a little dated now.I couldn't imagine me wearing this in 2016..Anyway, the latest versions are two of the best new arrivals in the perfume industry. What do I mean? Just try all of these new sweet perfumes (within great bottles I must admit) that have been released recently. Can you recognize them? Can you tell if sb wears a specific one that you cannot forget? I guess no. On the other hand, Intense as well as the 2012 version are well blended in order to have an elegant character that defines the woman that wears them. She follows his era but without being a fashion victim. She is confident enough and doesn't need a sillage monster to make an impression. She has class and a good taste. So that's D&G's latest versions all about . It is pure class and quality.

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

It's like a more concentrated version of the original and I really love the tuberose in it. I just can't figure out why the longevity is so poor, compared to Pour Femme.

SamsaraSakura
SamsaraSakura

I am often surprised when I see a perfume listed with "marshmallows" as a prominent note. To me marshmallows do not smell. At least they do not give off any particular smell unless they are being toasted and almost burnt.

I do not like marshmallows, but anyhow, if we consider them to smell soft and creamy, then yes, D&G Pour Femme Intense is all about them. When first sprayed, I get lots of soapy neroli which I LOVE, and which later mingles perfectly with sandalwood and tuberose.

This is almost like a citrusy Hypnotic Poison EdT. But it is not that citrusy either.

It smells like a sweet, creamy, woody lotion. So soft, so good. Superior to the prior version in terms of smell and performance.

Not so sweet, and definitely not juvenile. I love it in any weather.

I find sillage very good, but longevity is 6-8 hours tops. Do not expect the 24-hour longevity of Hypnotic Poison from this one.

I'm not sure if I'm biased because of the bottle, but there's something very "red" about this perfume. It reminds me of the metallic aspect of blood, in the best way possible!

P.S
A little reminiscent of the original D&G women too (red cap).

Lali_7
Lali_7

This one smells nice, I don't know how to describe it really, it's sweet and mellow. Just wanted to say that despite the fact it smells good, it bores me tremendously.
It stays the same the whole time, which may be a good thing, but after a while I start to wish to shower and change my clothes and get away from this scent. It's like playing pleasant music somewhere in the background but on a loop...
I wish I got my hands on a deluxe sample instead of buying the whole bottle... I think I've had too much of it. Now I just mix it up with other fragrances to spice it up a little.

Kon-nos91
Kon-nos91

This perfume is like a sweet hug. I had to try it due to the marshmallow base. That's what attracted me! The perfume represents the word mum for me and the word 'intense' fits the deep white flowers tone that is missing in the classic version. It's sweet but mature, strong but not powerful, sexy but classy, deep but not enough. I would recommend this perfume as a safe present in the more mature crowds since my mum is an aquatic/fresh perfume fan and she loved it!

whiten
whiten

Simply beautiful! Both my friend and I fell in love with it! (me months before her but I when introduced the scent to her, she was the one that pushed us to buying, that's what friends are for :))
It manages to be a complex and changing perfume with such few notes. Flowery then warm and sweet, it projects and stays on

courtney_lyn
courtney_lyn

when I first tried this on in the store, I got a beautiful opening of white florals. I enjoy white florals as well as sweet scents & gourmands, so I thought this would be a home run. unfortunately, the dry down became so sweet it was nauseating. this might be a good choice for teenage girls, but as an adult woman, I'm not interested in smelling like marshmallows. Even my boyfriend, who normally loves very sweet scents, hated the dry down on this one.

almondbreakfast
almondbreakfast

Simply put, this smells like Root Beer.

Imagine root beer with a silky velvety touch.

Very nice for ladies.

-AB-

asiyastay
asiyastay

i agree with most reviewers, intense is not the word to describe such a soft sweet fragrance, but i am still very happy with my purchase.
Being a gourmand fanatic, this is one of the first fragrances i ever liked that has no vanilla note.
I think this is an interesting take on a sweet smell, and sweet and inoffensive as it may be, i find it interesting and complex.
***I tried layering it with a vanilla/sandalwood body spray from bath and body works and the effect was soectacular.

x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x
x-x-x-ANGEL-x-x-x

I like it, but I don't get Intense from this, when I think intense I think of deep, sexy, alluring and seductive evening scent, this however is rather sweet and a littly girly.

Saying that I will definitely buy a bottle as it is a nice fragrance. Just a shame the name and bottle colour is a little misleading.

jessbaumdiggity
jessbaumdiggity

I have to say, I'm really surprised and a little sad at all of the hate this fragrance is getting! Yes, it's very sweet. However, it also has a little sharpness from the orange blossom and a creaminess from the sandalwood and tuberose that makes it seductive and sophisticated. It's actually quite womanly to me. It has the ability to make me feel powerful and sexy but also soft and cuddly. This one is one of my favorite fragrances, and I've had many, many compliments from it. I'll never be without you, Pour Femme Intense. Never let the haters bring you down!

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I really didn't get a lot of marshmallow from this one, nor did I get much orange blossom. It seemed slightly sweet in a fluffy (not sugary) way, and it dried down quickly to a sheer, soft sandalwood scent, as if I had just bathed with a sandalwood soap. Overall, it was too light and unimpressive on my skin chemistry.

Venusia
Venusia

Edited:
Linear, gourmand, creamy, sickening sweet, no flowers (where are those?), no spicey edge. No personality in this perfume. It's all marshmallow and nothing more. On my skin it seems like an unsuccessfull copy of Hypnotic poison?! One would have to layer it in order to obtain some contrast, some life in this, but it is already too pricey to do that too. And it is really no hate, just my reality: this is no perfume, it is sugar juice with no aromas and slightly too concentrated. Sillage and longevity need, well, for an intense... improvement.
The fact that not many take this for a signature scent makes justice.

silsilg2
silsilg2

I am very upset that D & G change his masterpiece ( D & G Donna ) Original why . Still I can not find what was the reason for this change without reason. This perfume is just one more sugary that are currently in the market. I wish with all my heart for anyone to take any fragrance sales as a bellwether , which smacks of distance and last for hours , as happened a few years ago . I'm tired of seeing that come to on smooth , harmless perfume sale. That is preferable not to use anything , you need not spend money on perfumes that do not smell anyone. That is why you have to stick your nose into the skin to smell the perfume ??? Where have you seen? If I want to wear fragrance that smells !

Ouch!
Ouch!

Pretty much zero difference between this one and the version released a few years before.

This fragrance, while pleasant doesn't pack enough punch or character to make me think...ooooh I'll buy that! I'll always be slightly annoyed that they replaced the original masterpiece with this sweet sugary fragrance but here's my review for the record.

The notes in this fragrance do not smell as they should, all of the notes in this fragrance give it's character but nothing sticks out a mile. Well blended? Or characterless...you choose.

The marshmallow while always there acts as a veil of sweetness over this fragrance that is not "gourmand" as such...but almost verging on it. It does not smell of "marshmallows" rather is sweet like marshmallows.The florals give this perfume it's weight and richness but I do not smell "tuberose" or any particular flower. Tn fact, it feels more like a berry/marshmallow combo than a floral/marshmallow.

There is nothing intense about this fragrance, it smells like a slightly grow up...almost gourmand...marshmallow non descript berry floral. Oh..and I also think from far away it smells like the flavour of red vines licorice (just throwing that one in there)

Pass!

nerolette
nerolette

I'm not big on sweet scents, and this is probably the closest thing to a gourmand I will wear. Might not have even bought it except that I found it at a TJMaxx for far below list price and knew I liked it enough for nighttime that I'd be happy to own the 1.7oz bottle!

Edit: Tried this for daytime today, felt like I may as well have been dressed like a harajuku girl for how feminine and downright bubblegummy I felt. This is definitely a scent that I'd rather layer with something darker and dirtier and only use for nighttime.

ia_ramos
ia_ramos

I received this for Christmas (had been on my wish list). But what was a strong like has grown into a true love, I too did not find the scent strong enough at first. While I think my nose is more attuned to the notes now, it's also likely because I really spray quite a bit on me when I wear it. The first time I did that I immediately received a compliment for it. I think this is a beautiful, cozy and sexy fragrance. While the longevity isn't too bad, it should be better for the price. Thankfully I have a large bottle so I can be quite liberal with it!

DiaAnna
DiaAnna

This is definitely not intense at all , the fragrance itself is not bad , I like it , the only problem is that the silage and persistence are .. not there .. For the price totally not worth it .. As a gift can be cherished :) in a way ..

Koratlover
Koratlover

I have it and am very disappointed. This perfume doesn't smell anything. I really regret having bought it. When I think about the price I paid for it, it truly hurts me. It's not worth it at all. A terrible waste of money.

victoria.mei1992

It's a little bitt powdery like marshmallow, but maybe more like heliotrope smell. It's hasn't big sillage, it's more close to the skin smell. On hair it would be different, definetely.It reminds me of trussardi my name, but trussardi is just a bomb to compare to this one.

ggabriella
ggabriella

Have it. Waste of money. Finished quarter of a bottle. Just not worthy. Doesn't feel anything. Not silage, not to talk about longevity... So disappointment. The original version was much better.

mellymel10
mellymel10

I tried a sample and have worn it twice. I am in love with this scent. Wowza! this is one that i will purchase and reserve for when i want to be nibbled on. Awesomeness!
The marshmallow note is not too childish. it's sweet without being sickeningly so. It stays close and lasts on me for about 4-5 hours.

Thanks @karleklila..är du från sverige? Then I need to try again

Happy2015

Hi, I tried this one today, and it suits me. I have been looking for it on the Internet, but I got confused. Why is there 2 different colours of the bottle? One redorange and one brownish colour, and only the measurements are different. Could anyone explain for me, please!I really love this smell

Robo
Robo

Perhaps it is my chemistry, but I cannot smell this on myself at all! I sprayed it 3 hours ago and I have nothing. I am disappointed...My favorite thing is when I am at work and say to myself.."What is that fantastic smell? Oh..It is ME!" Definitely not with this one.

Shimoldeam
Shimoldeam

Though I'm not a fan of sweet scents I found this delicious! Its a sweetened sandlewood, I don't get much marshmallow. Its feminine without being girly, and more sexy than I expected. I would definitely want a full bottle of this, but wont be purchasing because as said by several others it just doesnt last. 3 hours max, such a shame.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

This is a wonderful fragrance. I didn't expect it to be so different (at least to my nose) than the original but I'm glad it is.
It's slightly sweet, fresh and airy, but darker, and also very juicy. It lasted about 2-3 hours on my skin and it's so lovely that I keep thinking about it now.

LizWords
LizWords

I actually prefer this version of Pour Femme to the original, I like the strong sandalwood and am glad the raspberry is gone. In fact I like it so much more I will probably swap or sell my full bottle of the original as I can't see myself reaching for the original over this version.

This really is lovely, albeit simple. It's a beautiful creamy blend of sandalwood, marshmallow, orange blossom and tuber rose. It is stronger than the original which I also appreciate, although the original has decent longevity, it is softer and wears closer to the body without as much sillage. I'll definitely be enjoying this flanker this winter.

emuka
emuka

I have it as my winter perfume and like it a lot! On me the sillage is quite low, maybe the cold weather affects on that. Even though it is a sweet fragrance I don't find it gourmand or too sweet. The sweetness just brings more warmth and femininity in it.
When buying this I was also considering the original one. As I did not see much differences between the original and this one I just decided to follow my feeling that the Intense would suit me more.

icysdn
icysdn

do not's of this perfume:

-no more than one spritz
-dont wear daily, only use occasionally for night and of course, in winter.

or else you can kill people around you with the sillage.

the lady in the store literally forced me to try this and i didnt have any idea about the fragrance. at first it was too heavy for me, so i wasnt interested. then i left the store and the smell chased me for some hours. i didnt even have the chance to forget how it smells like. it felt like i was having the smell of another person passing by. i think it would fit perfectly for brunettes wearing red lipstick and a black sweater, i mean the women with a dark image. i didnt find it "hot" for myself although i have brown hair and a fair skin. but anyways, im sure i would receive a bunch of "sexy" compliments for this.

beware that this is as heavy as wish, angel, pink sugar, hypnotic poison, etc.

kelly_xatz
kelly_xatz

A definitely winter and night sent.when summer comes, hide it!!top in my list, consider buy it again!perfect with butter and vanilla body cream.sent of a human!very dangerous if you plan to get along with vampires!!!

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

Well, several reviews warned me... but do I ever listen?? I blind buy my perfumes from reviews and notes, and since D&G Pour Femme (2012) is my current obsession, I did have to try this... I should have bought another bottle of PF 2012.... If you love PF because of the gourmand sweet subtle creaminess... you may not like Intense. It's too flowery upon first impression. It's not the sweet gourmand I wanted. Damn. Def does not smell exactly like the 2012 version.
It's drying down now, and getting better. Yay! Intense does have more depth, but I'm not looking for depth. I want sugary sweet marshmallows! ;)

UPDATE: After spraying this liberally and wearing for 24 hours, I am so not impressed. *tears* I love love love Pour Femme 2012 and this was a huge disappointment. It has NO sillage and the lightest potency for an expensive designer perfume. Well.... I would have obsessed about Intense until I bought/tried it.... so at least now I know. :) I get a ton of white florals with a woody, powder orange smell.

louisminaj
louisminaj

Lovely scent! Was gifted a full 100ml bottle from a relative! I am a fan of the original reformulation of PF but I do like this one better. I feel like it has more depth and I like the fact the sandalwood is a bit more prominent. The marshmallow again, take centre stage and adds a very warm, cosy and only slightly sweet smell to this scent. This isn't no Britney sweet, it is a very sophisticated grow up scent.

The only problem I have is the projection. I get absolutely no projection from this scent! Which is upsetting because I love the smell and would love others to smell it on me. The lasting power is good though, get am average of 4-5 hours out of this. Even though its an intense, I did personally expect more power.

Overall a very well rounded, slightly sweet scent that smells incredible, but lacks power. I will not repurchase once it runs out.

t4x3
t4x3

Pretty bottle, pretty advertising, pretty scent. Sweet marshmallows and sandalwood made sophisticated by the zingy green mandarin. Honestly, I'm quite captivated by how that green mandarin projects off my arm before the base notes take over. This is what all those fragrances in Bath and Body promise, but don't deliver. As lovely as this is and as much as I'd like that gorgeous bottle, this scent is not right for me. I'm glad I tried it as it has given me an appreciation for what a sweet, modern scent can be.

xNanaOsaki
xNanaOsaki

This is one of my favourite scents.
The marshmellow and orange blossom are the strongest notes, I don't really smell the other ones.
It's very sweet but also light.
Light as in eventhough it's quite sweet, it doesn't give you a headache but sillage and longevity wise it's great.
This is my winter signature scent.
I don't know if I'd dare to wear this in the summer..
I'd give it a 10/10! They did a great job on this.

MissRen02
MissRen02

Love, love, love this one. Cold weather juice, it's early November, and I'm happy to reach for this again. The only thing different about this one is the marshmallow note, as the mandarin, neroli, Orange blossom and jasmine notes are used in many, many frags I know and like/love. But the marshmallow is all it needs. It manages to be light and airy, like a cotton candy cloud, and just gives you an aura of sweet feminity. It's not just for young women, it has a simple sophistication. Its D&G's go to winter scent as light blue is their go to summer scent. All I can say is, its very pretty and doesnt try to hard.

Mattysmum
Mattysmum

Firstly let me just say my skin EATS fragrances!.But i find this barely woody and barely sweet. It's the kind of light scent that stays close too the skin you would wear after stepping out the shower and before you go to bed,like a feminine scented moisturiser. You are not going to offend anyone with it,they probably will not even notice you are wearing it.

ching
ching

This perfume is totally awesome and long lasting. I bet this when you'll go for a date :)

Evengelia
Evengelia

What a sexy but yet, very cozy juice. This beauty just enveloped me in my own little cloud of deliciousness.

This is like the original version's, much older, sexier big sister. I get big hits of marshmallow and a nice punch of richer sandlewood in this one. The berries are really creamy and doesnt smell too 'young and silly'.

This is a perfume for a girl who loves to have heads turning at her as she walks down the street...be preapred for compliments and for everywhere you go, people will be asking "who here smells so yummy?'...heads up- itll be YOU.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Intense is enticingly sweet! It opens with a fluffy, sugary marshmallow note and a strong burst of orange flower. I personally love orange flower because it has a strong sweetness to it which blends perfectly together with the marshmallow, it adds depth to the fragrance. I can understand some of the other reviews that say they smell anise/licorice which I think is from how the tuberose and orange flower mix together. Tuberose is such a unique sent by itself, I love it in some fragrances and hate it in others. In Pour Femme Intense I think the tuberose adds a sensual touch of musk in the dry down and preserves the sweeter top notes. I am so glad that they created an intense version because I definitely prefer stronger scents that last longer. Pour Femme Intense is sexy and feminine so it’s great to wear on dates and especially during the colder months! Excellent fragrance!

Hellita
Hellita

Ah, Pour Femme Intense, what an absolute delight!
Initially I bought the D&G Pour Femme because I was torn between the two. I figured I didn't need both because of the similarities, and so I chose Pour Femme as I have a thing for raspberry. But as the days went by I couldn't stop thinking about the Intense version so I thought "what the heck - I need them both". Now I'm a happy owner of this burgundy/red little devil.

The first thing that happened after I bought it (and I had doused myself with it) was my boyfriend smelling my neck "mmm, you smell lovely"! I also have a friend who wears it regularly and I always sniff her whenever she's around. It's warm, soft, sexy yet chic. The sweetness surrounding you when wearing this drags people in to smell you up close. It's not a sillage monster like Flowerbomb or L'est belle, but that's just what I like about it. I don't mind that people have to get closer to you to get a good, deep sniff of this. Because they will!

Like I wrote earlier, I love both the EdP and the EdP Intense version and I wear them both on their own, or layered. And whenever I wear them I know I smell yummy. Now, this is a marshmallow based fragrance, so it might not be for everyone, but to me this is just the right amount of sweetness and warmth and IMO it's blended perfectly. I'm satisfied with the longevity, but if you are one of those who likes your fragrance to enter the room before you do - you might be disappointed because it stays close to skin even though it's an Intense version.

I hope they never discontinue this and I WILL repurchase when it's gone. It's a keeper! <3

beatrix75
beatrix75

Its like the chasmir sweater like the silk shawls lovely elegant sweet dream!!!

Silkpuppet
Silkpuppet

It is lovely to find a marshmallow scent that isn't cloying or plasticky. G&G Pour Femme Intense blends its sugary goodies with light white flowers resulting in an uber feminine, light-hearted scent. Usually I can't stand white florals as they have an acrid sharpness to my nose, but this perfume remains very soft and creamy. It makes me think of a ballet pink silk chiffon dress- flirty, soft, and elegant in an understated way. I usually abhor tuberose in any quantity but this scent makes it palatable for me. I'm still a fan of more heady, spicy gourmands but I would recommend this to those who enjoy Hanae Mori Butterfly, L de Lolita Lempicka, and D&G The One Desire.

victoria.mei1992

Smells like heliotrope, raspberry, vanilla with orange flower. Nice :)

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

This is beyond cute! I don't get so much marshmallow as fizzy coke bottles, the blue and pink ones, as top notes. As this is pretty much my favorite candy, it was a super pick in that regard.
However the top notes don't last too long and thereafter I smell some sweet fruit, not necessarily citrus actually, more like a maraschino cherry note, with hints of sandalwood and a muted bit of floral, mostly some tuberose. The tuberose to me does not smell that natural and overall the dry down, which happens extremely quickly, we're talking 3 hours, is a powdery, now slightly marshmallowy effect.
I just wish this lasted longer... Luckily I got a second hand 100ml bottle for a song so don't mind reapplying but if I had to buy for full price I'd be royally pissed about the (lack of)longevity.
For the fizzy coke bottle I will still need to put it in my top ten, gosh that note is just so yummy!!

Steleale
Steleale

I tryed the intense version this morning for the first time, but I prefer the EDP because on my opinion is more original and unique. Usually I don't like marshmallowy fragrances but the previous version of DG Pour Femme is an exeption: i smell marshmallow but in a sexy way which disappears in the later version.

tinekesmellsamazing
tinekesmellsamazing

This smells nice. However! I got sick of it after smelling it a couple of times. It's the kind of fragrance that you don't want one of your friends to wear, because it's so recognizable and strong, it gets on your nerves.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

To me, the sandalwood has been amped up way too much and the soft orange blossom from the original Pour Femme is now overshadowed by that dreadful tuberose.
Intense is still nice, but there is a strange hairspray vibe going on (a la sandalwood overload) - this was confirmed by my coworker who asked me, "Did you just fix your hair?"

Having had the opportunity to test the Intense version on numerous occasions after receiving what I thought was a bad full bottle, sending it back, testing it some more from Sephora, I've come to the final conclusion that I do not like the Intense version of Pour Femme. Turns out my bad bottle wasn't bad after all.

The non-Intense version of D&G Pour Femme is also surprisingly stronger and lasts longer.

vlynna
vlynna

I really love this scent, but it only lasts 2 hours on me at most. It's sweet yet feminine, a very attractive scent. I would definitely repurchase it if only it lasted longer on me, but this perfume does not agree with my skin chemistry as the scent fades so quickly.

@seaside: I also get the licorice note from this perfume. I love it though.

It's not as sweet as you would think. At least not girlish kind of sweet.
It's a strong feminine scent, a little too strong for me.
I think sandalwood and neroli are quite dominant here and even marshmallow note don't tone it down.
It's has it's power, suitable for confident woman who wants to be remembered and noticed.

seaside
seaside

I've been testing a sample from Sephora. I don't dislike it, but mostly what I get is a predominant licorice or anise note, which is not part of the description and definitely not a favorite note of mine.

Is it my sample? Anyone else detect it?

Mnekb
Mnekb

Ladies and gentleman, this is liquit marshmallows! If this was a drink it would be definitely my favorite drink. Perfect for all seasons, night or daytime. It's being creamy and sweet without suffocating you. This is the proof that a perfume can be sweet and elegant at the same time.

P.S. I wish it would be more long-lasting.

Dioguh
Dioguh

I find it ordinary.. And over priced too

mymlan
mymlan

When D&G changed their signature fragrance for women I was mourning. How could they I thought? I tried the new edp with no enthusiasm and was dissappointed of course.

But today I tried Pour Femme Intense and I really liked it. I guess my nose picked up and recogniced the tuberose, which I love, and that's why my heart took an extra beat. It's is sweet but somehow mature and ladylike too. Both the sandalwood and the citrusy note are balancing up the sweetness and makes it more interesting. I like it a lot and I woud like to try a small decant to find out if it will end up on my wantlist.

ezeizat
ezeizat

I LOVE smelling this on a women.Very lush/strong,but still sweet & smooth. I'd recommend it to any lady looking for a new fragrance. +1

agneskhan
agneskhan

I am one of the lucky women who found this to be a perfect match to my chemistry. It's smooth, yet sexy, yet serene to wear on my skin. This perfume is slow paced in its nature and something I would wear on a party-for-two-sort-of-gathering. I wouldn't wish of having this on at a formal event since it is too gentle and has a almost private feel to it. The scent sends out signals of a sensual carrier. I believe Dolce Gabbana's Intense is made so that only a special someone feels it, and of course, only, when close enough.

I am not sure about the _intense_factor_ since the longevity is not that powerful. I spray and spray and spray, but still don't get quite as INTENSE as I want to.... Even though it's pricy to use it many times over a day, I don't mind the procedure. The opening is sublime. Maybe this is my new signature scent; the beautiful warm orange and the sweetness of delicate caramel got me all hooked.

I smelled this without hope and I liked it for about 10-15 minutes at most. It happens to me with D&G. They are promising in the opening, then they fall in the oversweet+BO combo. This is not too intense and strong. Applied with light hand could work for some chemistries.

samanta.machado
samanta.machado

Absolutely fantastic! I am in love with it. It was love at the first sniff!! :D

cristinaeeee
cristinaeeee

I was excited to try this one. It smelled great the first few minutes, sweet and mildly warm but during the dry down there was a slight hint of BO smell, only very lightly but I can detect it on my wrist. Too bad, I thought I found a new sweet scent to love.

JaiTee
JaiTee

Unfortunately, the berry flouride treatment cream at my dentist's office smells like this, so I can't shake it from my mind when I wear this perfume.

Olive2023
Olive2023

I love this and the original D&G Pour Femme. They smell almost identical especially in the opening because of the sweet marshmallow note. I find this one smoother and a tad deeper and with awesome longevity. My new signature.

Marie76
Marie76

You are a little girl, you are cold, it's dark outside the ballet studio and your mum comes to pick you up. she is impossibly glamorous and you love her. Plus you know she will give you your favourite comforting dinner and she will put you to bed in clean pyjamas. Your mum smells sweet and grown up and warm and very sexy because she's heading out with daddy after they put you to bed. And that is what a mummy like that should wear...sweet, but not gourmand, intense yes, butnot heady, glamorous, but not impossibly so, this is easily achieved...

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I got some samples from one of my lovely students girls :)..At first I thought it would be that dreadful orientals which aren't my cup of tea at all ..Till I decided to test one of them on my wrist , what an elegant beauty , very classy , not nauseating and dries to a mysterious feminine powdery note ...It reminded me of an Upper -Class Saudi girl I once saw in an airport when I was a little girl , she was so elegant in her silk blouse , dark skirt and beautifully - yet simply - coiffed hair ..She had the same smell .Those who fear the raspberries and marshmallow , I fear them too , but this one is very different ...I may accept this as a gift , but such high price won't make me think of buying it ..Lastly , the name is so wrong this is not intense at all; it's intoxicating but not crystal clear either .

HanamiTsukimi
HanamiTsukimi

Oh, Pour Femme Intense, how I love thee. You are my sweet indulgence, the sugar stash kept hidden and ready for craving emergencies.

Your soft, airy sweetness reminds me of fluffy pink clouds - playful, fun and comforting at the same time. Every so often you throw a whiff of orange blossom my way, adding a touch of drama and romance and, yes, even echoes of old Hollywood.

So easy to love. So hard to stop sniffing.

flowerpwrz91
flowerpwrz91

This starts off smelling like very good quality pipe tobacco. Imagine walking past a tobaconnists shop and somebody opens the door and you get this delicious rich/sweet/deep aroma wafting out for a few seconds,
then it gradually becomes even sweeter and richer as the vanilla kicks in. I smell blackcurrant or some other red berry (even though its not listed).
Lovely, rich, boozy, sweet desert wine, velvety, full bodied fragrance.
Wouldn't mind getting me some of this!
Very sweet and slightly smoky!! - but in a good way.

Update: So am at the dry-down stage and still like it!
This would make the PERFECT evening scent (can't see it being worn in the day. It's way too rich for that).
If you've ever liked Hypnotic Poison, but wished it had that certain 'something' to cut through the sweetness and give it more depth - then this is for you.
Or, if you've ever tried and liked Allure Sensuelle, but wished it had more character and less of a 'straight-laced Chanel' feel about it - then this is for you.
ps (just had a whiff of marshmallow) Heaven!

butfly23
butfly23

I love this but it doesn't last one whole hour on me. The original lasts a lot longer & is more intense. I would wear this am/pm
It's comforting,sexy and marshmelloooowy.
Lovely.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

What an intoxicating brew Dolce & Gabbana Intense is! This is a potion to be worn in the dark hours by sultry women who know what they possess. Not what they want, because this is a confident perfume for women who own, who control, who have confidence. It is strong. It is aggressive. It leaves an impression. It wraps around you in a luscious mist.
Green mandarin infused with tuberose ,(the movie-house style buttery popcorn blend tuberose, my favorite blend), mixes heavily in Intense to deliver a potent perfume that delivers continually. There are heavy woods that wraps themselves around this entire mix and then a generous dousing of powder settles in. This is a succulent perfume that embodies fullness, ripeness and maturity. A smidge of smokiness wafts in courtesy of the mystical note of marshmallow and delivers an almost campfire effect.
Is it "Intense"? Perhaps. Memorable, at the least. Bodacious, yes. It's absolutely delicious.
I envisioned a hot-blooded horse trailing through a darkened forest, saddle-less, mists about the tree trunks, lichen and mosses thick abounding. The person that owns this magnificent beast is standing ahead, gazing into the thickets, listening to the overhead cacophony of the forest. The air is cold, thick and heavy with the morning dew as she waits and stands with the creature.
This perfume lasts an incredible time and radiates beautifully. It will create an impression. A small, small amount is needed to allow others to share what you are wearing. A drop on the top of your wrist, the curvature of your neck will do.
I had shopped, chosen a scarf and was walking around the department store before I paid for it. I had draped the scarf around my neck. When I finally went to pay for my purchases, the young woman commented on the scarf. "I love the feel of it," she said. "And it smells so good." I looked at her with chagrin, then smiled. "That would be my perfume," I said. "The scarf isn't scented." "Oh," she said. "Then your perfume is lovely!" (I had put a few drops on my right wrist a few hours earlier.) That's Dolce & Gabbana pour Femme Intense.
As an aside, it does remind me of Hypnotic Poison in scent, longevity and in radiance.

ecerusen
ecerusen

at first it didnt smell on my skin. almost nothing. but then it open intensely. i think it fits with its bottle. the colour of bottle can describe the smell to you. it stand on my skin for 5-6 hours. but only for 1-2 it smells nice. then it turns plastic like barbie dolls.

on me there is no similarity with ysl manifesto.

all in all (according to my skin)

sillage : 5/10
longevity : 7.5/10

pipergirl
pipergirl

I have and love the original 2012 version of Pour Femme and I finally got around to trying Intense today. While the two are very similar, Intense is a little less fuzzy,less sweet (no berries) than the original and a bit more floral, maybe a touch less neroli. Intense is very pretty but I still prefer the original.

Adorenik
Adorenik

IMO, the older sister of M by Mariah Carey. It's only missing the "oceanic" accord... but the Marshmallow is there and dominates this scent for me. At first it reminded me of Magnetism by Escada, but thats only in the first beginning stages. It's all M by Mariah Carey for me, and a little disappointing considering the original Dolce and Gabanna is in my opinion far more "Intense" than this one. I like it, however I wouldn't call it intense. Sexy maybe. Comforting, yes!

almarie
almarie

I finally just bought this off eBay for less than half I would have paid in a department store. (Not to bash my department store that I work at), but hey, would I rather pay $71.00 for the big bottle or $112? SO, I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival and until then, I spray it when I am at work, LOL.

skylar666
skylar666

Imagine if fantasy by britney spears had a older sister who only visited on vacation from new york. Less sweet, more cutthroat..
This would be it.

But it's not as sweet as la vie est belle

HollyBiani
HollyBiani

I love tuberose, however that is only a faint note after the fact to the orange and marshmallow. This blends nice with excellent sillage and longevity. This is much sweeter than Prada Candy or Lancome Est Belle, right on par with Jessica Simpson Fancy, only with less Vanilla. Intense!

veda
veda

I found this perfume very ordinary!I expected something special in this bottle!!

Musky4
Musky4

I love this fragrance but for an 'Intense' perfume, it's not as long-lasting as you'd expect. Very disappointing as I really wanted to buy this.

sunkissedcoral
sunkissedcoral

This perfume is amazing and I love the feel it has. It's warm, cozy, yet with an unexpected zing of brightness with the orange blossom, which is offset by the creaminess/sweetness of marshmallow. I LOVE THIS PERFUME. I really do. After the dry down, a certain spiciness settles in, making this a complex, delicious scent to don, perfect for nights (to me). It smells strangely natural, like the lingering smell is a natural scent of someone's skin. Strange, but very comforting. I have a little sample of it, but I think I'm going to go for a bigger bottle eventually.

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

I have the 2012 version and have tested the intense for a few weeks. It's not very different, but in some way I prefer the one I have. This is more sweet, but there really isn't anything "intense" about it other than that. I was expecting more woods and something with depth.

lindis1234
lindis1234

wonderful fragrance with a deep and strong personality. I feel cozy and beautiful when I wear it. I can not decide for this or the usual pour femme which came out in 2012 .... It feels like this is more mature and more feminine than the other one who is younger and more "girly".

kiesha8185
kiesha8185

I absolutely love this scent. I'm looking for a men's cologne that sweeps me off my feet like this for my husband...any suggestions??

Paintedlily
Paintedlily

I will preface this by admitting that I have not smelled the original.

This is a lovely perfume. It starts off a bit intense with a large cloud of sweet, warm, powdery, orange blossom. A very pretty and sultry fragrance. I would say that this leans a bit more towards night time wear...at least, at first. This does get quiet quite quickly. It becomes a skin scent in less than 30 minutes. I still say that this might be a bit too sultry for office wear, but a Fall day or evening out when you want to feel comfortable yet sexy...this is a beauty.

Update: This, unfortunately, didn't stay put...not even as a skin scent. It was gone within a few hours. I would absolutely buy the largest bottle if it lasted longer. Maybe I'll have to buy it with the lotion.....

ditush
ditush

I have to agree with darksome. I have already reviewed the original fragrance and I am a big fan. I had a chance to test this in a store and it smells like the original but I can smell sandalwood in this so that is the difference to me. I find it weird that they called this Intense because the original lasts a lot longer, at least on me. I get why people compare it to Manifesto but they are not that similar. You might like this but dislike Manifesto and vice versa.

darksome
darksome

They are very similar with the original, but intense is a pinch less sweet and has something that feels like an aquatic, cucumber note. I think that's an effect caused by the white flowers added to this composition.

I don't understand what did they wanted to achieve with this flanker. If you love girly and sweet, unicorn breath scents, just stick to the original. It's way better in it's composition. Also this is definitely not an intense version of the original. It's just more fresh, but in a wrong way.

Also I don't think this is similar to Manifesto.

LIN

It's just too similar to the original one.. I don't say i don't like it, i do... but if you smelled the first one - you smelled them all! Come on! Stop these intense editions! It's all the same really! And there is one but: I like the first one even better because it's more floral and dimensional, and this one is more of a one tone fragrance: Just woods and powder, good, very good! But the first one is better!

alimuanis
alimuanis

as a man buy it to my wife and smell it on my wife this perfume is killing me , this perfume magic me this perfume absolutely obsession me, Oh woman if you just spray this killer in your neck in your chest and walk around , and don't look at any thing just look at the sky look at the stars and moon, and stay next the window when the breeze of the air play and touch your perfume dolce & Gabbana pure femme intense, and make every place around is beautiful, than you will see you most beautiful than moon because you are beautiful you are woman you are pure creature you're the weakness of of the man strength, you're the half of his heart and his all happiness life...
it's amazing new dolce and gabbana perfume
quiet, romantic , sexy , hot , lovely, girly, activity feeling
as a man i love my wife when she wear it so mcuh
i mean i love be with her when she wear it .
I bought
Size of the bottle / 100 mL
Price / $125
**for me this perfume will live with us and as our memories for ever and ever ........
My opinion is :-
Occasions : walking/wedding/party/meeting/business/normal time/bedtime/office/love moments
Season: fall /winter / spring
Compliments 10/10
Bottle design 9/10

Perfume addicted7
Perfume addicted7

DG Intense is simply beautiful, very sexy, and extremely romantic. It definitely has that "Come kiss my neck" feel to it! I have over 100 fragrances and this is in my top 10 favorites! I highly recommend this scent!

Lazaro
Lazaro

This new version was like.......Something in the face.....Bumpppppp!....WTF....
I't is not intense a all...just a regular perfume of the line with a little hint of more gotes of mashmellow.nothing special...the regular new reformularion is more intense with all her notes of candys and tuberose,green mandarin....
I'm big fan of the dolce and gabbana fragrance..even the classic ones i been collected then for so many years....but is a shame that perfumes like kate perry or hypnotic poision by dior smell more stronger and fantastic than this!

Contrary to the name, this fragrance is not very intense. Quite similar to DG Pour Femme, so I really like it, even if it includes tuberose that I usually don't like in perfume. DG Intense is surely a good choice for winter.

andjela
andjela

I can't smell anything after 3 minutes.Waisted money :(

Beautiful_Scent
Beautiful_Scent

I tested it yesterday and I instantly said, wow it's lovely and it reminds me of some perfume I had and I love. Then I read Fraglover3's review and I realised that I had Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle which is one of my favourites.
They are very similar, but not identical though. I think the neroli in this one smells like the vanilla in Hypnotic, because there is no vanilla listed in D&G.
Lovely and better sillage than the Dior, but the price is higher too. I would like to have it in my collection!

valda.pacekajutepetrulene
valda.pacekajutepetrulene

absolutely winter scent, powdery and creamy, a bit stronger version of first D&G femme, but more long lasting. in love....

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

The sweetnes so much reminds me of Dior Dolce Vita but this D&G is without any spiciness at all. So cosy & warm, like it ..

ivyheel
ivyheel

This is not the type of scent I usually go for, but it is fall I am now craving warm and cozy scents. I was sampling new fumes at the store and the bottle caught my eye. I recalled smelling the D&G Pour Femme that came out last year and really disliking the overwhelming marshmallow, but I gave this one a chance and never looked back! It's not intense, per se, but it is cozy, comfy, warm, and snuggly. It does not get overwhelmingly sweet, and could suit all ages. The sandalwood gives it a nice rounded quality. And...it lasts over 8 hours on me now! Wow!!! Glad I got the 3.4oz bottle.

DarkViolet
DarkViolet

When I first tried Pour Femme Intense in a fragrance store I was pretty unimpressed, it just seemed to me like a more refined version of Pour Femme, even toned-down in intensity.. a bit like if a soft powdery veil was put over Pour Femme and nothing else... that's not certainly a good thing for a fragrance called "Intense", that's what I thought in that occasion.
Then I received a little sample from a kindest member (among with many others: thank you, Dear!), and I kind of changed my mind about this fragrance or - at least - I understood it a little better.. basically, to me, Intense feels like the reserved and mysterious sibling of the original, the one who doesn't do too much to be noticed but still gets admiration looks... not properly a "night" version of Pour Femme in my opinion (like the darker shade of the bottle would probably lead to think), just a more sophisticated, intimate and whispering take on the same floral gourmand theme.

Juicy and mellow fruity nuances open the pyramid with a flashy, captivating and vaguely '80 vibe (almost the smell of a luxurious lipstick).. one hasn't to wait too much to get to the heart of the fragrance, where the comforting creaminess of melted marshmallows seems to sing the same song of Pour Femme, only with a lower voice and a a slower rhythm.. tubereuse and orange blossom, at least to me, don't play a huge role here, they just convey a more "ladylike" and sensual feeling: once again the heavenly accord of white floral and sweet notes works perfectly in order to suggest a reassuring and at the same time powerful femininity. Intense slowly fades to a powdery-vanilla drydown that doesn't show relevant differences to that of the previous launch, except the sandalwood here is more pronounced and adds a silky, skin-like quality to the base.. can I dare to say the sugar level is even higher here? I kind of feel like entering an elegant bakery on an early Sunday morning, so I guess the "familiar" impression I get from both fragrances can not be accidental.

Intense is a warm, overly feminine and well balanced on creaminess-powderness fragrance that can be used in any occasion thanks to its delicate and elegant sillage: longevity is unfortunately quite low (about 4-5 hours on me)... the discrete seductiveness and versatility of its composition will probably gain it many admirers, although for now I find myself more drawn by Pour Femme as I feel it's brighter and "happier".

nadiene.ayesha
nadiene.ayesha

Disappointed by this one not the usual feminine unique d&g fragrance. If you love 'the one's then this one is not for you.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

To me this smells very similar to Manifesto by YSL, sort of a younger and sweeter version.

CynthiaPOnce
CynthiaPOnce

This review encompasses D&G Pour Femme on one wrist, and D&G Pour Femme Intense on the other wrist as to review in the form of a comparison, since the both fragrances really are so similar.

These fragrances could almost be fraternal twins, if not sisters very close in age. They are both skin scents IMO. Unless you use a heavy hand or have just sprayed, they do not have much sillage. Both are inoffensive and safe, but truly well done pieces that work well as signatures. That being said, it is highly unlikely that anyone would walk by you and actually recognize these by name, as the similarities with other scents in this category exist, although the similarities are undefinable(they don't smell LIKE another perfume, they just sit very close to each other in those categories.) Neither are screechy. Pour Femme is brighter with its fruitiness. This almost makes it seem stronger when sniffed side by side, however, I do not believe that it is that it is actually stronger, just brighter, more playful, almost screechy upon opening, but not quite, and settles within moments and becomes a lovely creamy blissful skin scent.

Intense is slightly more womanly and romantic. Definitely a very soft gentle scent as well, and the tuberose is very soft and creamy with its sandalwood. It only takes this scent into a slightly more floral twin than the other, but both are still fraternal in the marshmallow sweetness. The opening, however is almost just as bright as Pour Femme, and the citrus does come though for that initial blast, but within moments it has settled to a soft, cozy, creamy, floral twin of the two.

The marshmallow is the dominant accord for both fragrances. The fruitiness of Pour Femme brings out the citrus more than Intense, and even though Intense has neroli and orange blossom, it is still less citrus and more creamy floral. Even though Intense does not have the vanilla, its wonderfully soft and creamy sandalwood keeps it very close to smelling like her sister. I would say without the vanilla, Intense is slightly more powdery.

I keep using the words fraternal twins, and slightly different, because, unless you spray these side by side, you might miss the nuances and think they are one and the same. They are THAT similar.

In summary, I love and own them both. I feel that for the time being, I will likely repurchase Intense, and keep that as my signature. There is a possibility that in the summer, if I crave a slightly brighter juicier version, that I may purchase the Pour femme.

That being said, both fragrances can be used any time of the year, as the marshmallows and sandalwood in both lend themselves to a powdery,vanillic accord, and of course in the Pour Femme has a nice dose of vanilla, and both can be comforting in winter. For the summer, they both sparkle, with Pour Femme begin a slight brighter, juicy, fruity fragrance, and the Intense being slightly more romantic and floral.

Ironically,I find Pour Femme more "intense/bright" and Intense more "Romantic" Both are day scents. I doubt highly this would be noticeable a night out on the town, unless you spray it in your hair and clothes, and have a certain someone get very very close to your neck.

I find myself reapplying within 3 hours, as it is barely a skin scent at that point, but truly they are both so lovely it is worth the money.

I hope my review has been helpful.

Shtefitza
Shtefitza

Elegant, woodsy, slightly "marshmallowy", but not in a girly way. Fun everyday perfume. It did not last too long on me. Maybe three - four hours?

mkittygirl
mkittygirl

If you enjoy Pour Femme and the original "red cap" formula, you will be delighted with Pour Femme Intense. Intense is the older sister; deeper, more well blended, more mature. It's still Pour Femme but BETTER! The raspberry is gone (which I think made for a younger scent) and replaced with more orange blossom which seems to make it more refined and less "upgraded mall bath store". It has glimpses of the "Red Cap" (not a lot) but for the disappointed that miss the Red Cap, you may enjoy Intense.
I like to call Pour Femme my Carnival Fair Scent (Its sweet and yummy like being at the carnival near the cotton candy, funnel cake and smoothie stand with a breeze blowing through my hair) Intense is like being at that same Fair, but on a warm summer night with a special someone.
Enjoy this edition, its worth the purchase.

fullbottleworthy
fullbottleworthy

This smells EXACTLY the same as the original Pour Femme. If anything, maybe it lasts a few minutes longer, but I think that's a stretch. Maaaaaybe I could try to find a difference and say this one smells more artificial and less well blended, but there is really no point in having both versions. Really, no point. I really LOVE the first Pour Femme, but since I have it, I won't buy this one. Plus, I like the packaging on the first one better.

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

To me the original is more intense and interesting than this one, the drydown is similar to original, no sweet opening, I prefer the original one, this one is kind of dull.

Lovely, definitely more punch coming from that Intense version. Also more rounded, Not so fleeting, like the original was a bit light, didnt develop much, Intense overall takes it a step further. In depth, maturity, and true, more Floral. I had both, but Intense is the one I go for. Better longevity, better all together..this is a flanker worth it. Improved.sweet but not so candy sweet. If you liked the original, you will enjoy this one!
Lovely.!

StarAnGeL
StarAnGeL

I have the original version and love it. Just got this one and it seems to me there is not much of a difference between the two. If anything, this one last longer. Still love it. I have made this one my signature scent. :-)

mrjohn12
mrjohn12

I actually quite like this one. I feel like the earlier version (not the classic, but the one we are comparing this against) has a plasticky smell in the background that had a tendency to blast on my skin. As if they threw the plastic bag in along with the marshmallows. This one is similar, but it smells like how I feel the original was meant to. They left the bag out of it. It keeps its softness. Is it sugary? Hell yes! Is it synthetic? Not so much. I bought the big one. I plan on wearing it a lot. It's a fuzzy bunny of a perfume :)

auroramaria
auroramaria

If you like Pour Femme EDP you will love this Intense version!! Personally I can't find any differences between the two however the Intense is everything I wanted in Pour Femme EDP and couldn't find.
Intense is truly deeper, warmer opulent and yummier than its former sister and on my skin lasts 7 hours plus.
I can't wait to leave a rich trail of Intense in the cold breeze of a winter night Gorgeous!!

Aysu
Aysu

I couldnt find any difference between this one and the original, maybe some noses can find but I couldn't, this is almost same. But staying power and sillage is really improved, so if you like the first one but find it too weak, this is the improved one.
Bottle and outer packaging (dark red velvet) is great. I generally throw out the boxes but I won't do it with this one :-)

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

I received this as a gift in my birthday from my bf.

well, to be honest this was in my wish list because of 2 things |(the marshmallows & the bottle) ..

after getting & trying it, this is not an intense version, if I can call it (darkest version) or a version for winter/fall, that would be more reasonable.

It starts heavy & deep then it turns into a nice & cozy marshmallows scent.

Personally, I am so happy to have it in my collection as my 1st marshmallow beauty. and I will wear it during the upcoming winter/fall at morning, hanging out with friends in a cafe maybe to have a coffee & read a book. it's not enormous at all, it gives a positive feelings.

lasting power & sillage both are pleasant. but not too strong as the other intense versions.

noninoni
noninoni

Smells great... And i have sampled. It twice.. Surprised at the negative reviews..

emi_artist
emi_artist

Funny how sometimes "intense" doesn't always equate with "stronger" but with "deeper". I love this, possibly even better than D&G Femme.

In my opinion what D&G Femme Intense does is better blending at the start, without the overtly in your face, girly opening notes of the original, which -in last year's D&G Femme- bother me a bit before the good, sexy stuff comes out later.

The floral/mildly sweet, deeper start serves as an aperitif to the middle notes of D&G Femme, those that really kick a punch.

This is for grown-up, Italian style Dolce icons like Monica Bellucci: enough with the girly sweets already. I am a real, intense, complicated WOMAN.

dbrii24
dbrii24

I tested this in-store today and frankly, if you have the original you DON'T need this one. They are one in the same. There's nothing intense about this version what so ever. I was highly disappointed because I was hoping for something less sweet, a little darker and much sexier than the original. Unfortunately, that didn't happen.

I was excited to hear about the tuberose note in this version and I was very curious to see how it would change up the direction of the fragrance, but it's barely present... actually it's not even there. If you enjoy the original, enjoy the original because this version smells identical to the original.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I can't wait for this one to come out! I love tuberose! I am hoping it's at the airport already in London. I am there next week! Anyone know if it is?

maen
maen

I really like new DG Intense, is very attractive. Less sweet, the floral aspect makes it more interesting. The previous edition was around the Marshmallow, this around Neroli, still is the M., but downplayed. I can also notice Orange Blossom and a Tuberose hint, very shy. What I like is that is more womanly, bit more mature... Keeps for a long, in a soft way, but is there. Good job!, I like bottle too, dark red colour mixed with gold.

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

It's going straight to the top of my I want list! I love Pour Femme in all editions, original formula and new formula, new formula is delicious and I am sure this is too! I want I want I want!:) Beautyful bottle too!

LIN

I can't stand no more flankers and "intense"fragrances! What happened to new launches?? Are there any new ideas left for perfume making?! Or everything has to go "intense" all over again?? though i do find myself sniffing this frags like the rest of us... i'm so sick of this flankers, please start creatting new perfumes!!!

Rhairis
Rhairis

My dream came true!!!
I just hope that remember the fragrance of 2012.
Have commented that this new fragrance is very sweet. This is a good sign, and retains the character of the traditional fragrance.
In this new version, does not include vanilla, which makes all the difference in fragrance in 2012, and has unfortunately tuberose.
Oh, God. I can not stand tuberose.

Greetings from the Brasil! :)

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

could this be better than the first? we will see

neo_xx
neo_xx

it's already out in here (middle east)
too sweet for my nose , as I was shopping for a new fragrance for my wife