Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Light Blue pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana for men

Light Blue pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana for men
dislike

I have it: 866 I had it: 392 I want it: 352 My signature: 20

Light Blue pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana for men Videos Light Blue pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana for men Videos
Light Blue pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana for men Pictures Light Blue pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana for men Pictures Light Blue pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana for men Pictures Light Blue pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana for men Pictures

Light Blue pour Homme by Dolce&Gabbana is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Light Blue pour Homme was launched in 2007. Top notes are sicilian mandarin, juniper, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are rosemary, brazilian rosewood and pepper; base notes are musk, oakmoss and incense. This perfume is the winner of award FiFi Award Fragrance Of The Year Men`s Luxe 2008.

Sicilian Mandarin Juniper Grapefruit Bergamot

Rosemary Brazilian Rosewood Pepper

Musk Oakmoss Incense

Mare

Light Blue pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

kaysee
kaysee

I like it.
Although I'm not a big fan of it, I do appreciate it.
I think it's too citrusy for me, But I'd like to have it in my collection.

The longevity on me is around 7 hours.
And my favorite part is during the dry down when the citrus has kinda fucked off and there's a sweetness left.

Jassar
Jassar

Smells like pouring lemon juice over a bowl of pepper. Terrible.

Scrubbaility = high

dayzaway99
dayzaway99

Best Blue perfume. I choose this one over blue de chanel due to the fact that everyone buys and wears blue de chanel while this one also has a more natural citrus sweetness to it that edges out the smoky incense and blends perfectly with a sexual oak moss musk smell

THANOSEKNOWS
THANOSEKNOWS

This is one of my least favorite frags. Smells like an old woman.

anuj.shah
anuj.shah

Amazing perfume with Citric notes. Smells great and that not only in the first hour but i can smell the lemon on me throughout. Classy and Fresh... Just loved it.

ComaSaan
ComaSaan

This frag is a nice one..not remarkable and it doesn't project as much as i want to. I have to spray like 5-6 heavy sprays. Having an oily skin most fragrances work well on me.

However, it lasts when sprayed on clothes. I normally do not spray EDTs on clothes. But to get value for money, I had to.

Longetivity is good on my skin. A good 6 hours.

Starts out fresh and little sour with a hint of pepper. After 2 hours or so, it dries down to somewhat earthy, herbal and a lil smokiness with a hint of organge. I live in a country which is very close to the sea and it's always 32 degress celcius. When it rains, it cools down to 25 Degrees. Maybe this works better in European summer.

Anyways, this is an ok scent for the office. Though I never recieved any compliments. My girl says, it smells ok.

Here's my score for this frag:

Scent: 5/10 (Not ground breaking)
Longetivity: 7/10
Projection: 5/10

Will I repurchase? Hell NO! :)

iDelon101
iDelon101

the frag for all seasons. versatile and really casual scent.

Nicolas V
Nicolas V

A "familiar" scent more than "generic", Light Blue is a solid go-to in the hotter months. Gets compliments and does its job well: a clean and citrusy out-of-the-shower fragrance with just enough juniper, rosemary, pepper and incense to evoke images of the sunny Mediterranean. Too outgoing for work, but perfect for holidays.

Pros - Easy to wear; inoffensive; versatile -- can be worn on the beach or for a summer night out; smells groomed and put together; gets compliments

Cons - Very familiar/nice but boring; not much to it to make it stand out from the crowd

Carles
Carles

On me this is SO citrusy. Unfortunately, I don't get the woody, musky notes some of you are talking about. Instead the citrus notes stick on my skin until I wash it off. It smells synthetic and like cleaning products, which makes my stomach turn. The sillage and longetivity is good though. I have the after shave but it stays on me for hours.

I had hoped this would smell more like the women's Light Blue and got dissapointed when it didn't. However, I luckily found Versace eau Fraiche, which also has a citrusy opening but is well balanced with ceedar and woodsy notes that instead of enhancing the citrus, lowers it a bit and makes it pleasant.

I recommend you try it on you before you buy this, as it can easily be a waste of money if you experience the same thing I do when wearing this.

samsara82
samsara82

Dear readers,

What can I say about D&G light blue perfume?.

Well I like the color blue and things that are light too, but Light blue by these two , they did not make me blue.

Yeah I like it, iam not in love with it , so wont be my signature scent but if Im gifted this delighting creature it's very welcome.
But I find this to be the youthful aquatic version of the Hugo Boss perfume back in the 90's but this Light Blue is very light hearted and playful to the senses.

The citruses,
spices and herbal made a very inviting , fresh and playful masculine male fragrance that's very fine day fragrance or night fragrance if you want to have that forever fresh and playful scent about you.

Very well done D&G,
A very good gift for your special someone or a first timers perfume.

hasanbenvidi
hasanbenvidi

سلام.عطری با انرژی شفاف خنک ومرکباتی به قول یکی از دوستان " عطر بهشته " به نسبه پخش وماندگاری مناسبی داره.

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

WAIT FOR THE DRY DOWN!..first spray is synthetic and reminds me of ink..the dry down is very clean..almost like fresh clean linen.. i get tons of compliments with this one..ladies love fresh scents

2AngelsDaddy
2AngelsDaddy

This juice is one of my top shelf bottles for good reason. Over last 5 years it has been a fool proof compliment getter and every woman in the room loves it. People guess till they give up on what it is but can follow the scent trail like a bloodhound to find out WHO it is...lol Love this stuff and will never be without a bottle...or two!

Ulysses35
Ulysses35

It's OK. You won't leave an impression on anyone with this. It's a safe scent with low projection. Good to use as a body spray after you get out of the shower on a hot summer day. Other than that, nothing groundbreaking here. Prada Luna Rosa teaches this guy a lesson when it comes down to summer scents that get you noticed.

Hellita
Hellita

This is a good one! It's fresh, soft and citrusy, but still masculine. Great for daytime! If you're looking for a "stand out" scent, this is not for you, but if you like fragrances close to skin I believe this one is. It's not my absolute favourite, but I do like it.

houstcs
houstcs

This is a strange one on me, not a fan. I get heavy aquatic but everyone that smells me says I smell like wood? Explain this!

Mortazuma
Mortazuma

Fresh cut bluegrass is the impression I got when I first inhaled this pleasing scent for men. I can almost capture the ghost of vetiver in this although I may be wrong. It is lightly woodsy, almost aquatic scent which I feel has more personality than its female counterpart yet shares a few caveats.

Although I find the fragrance user friendly, I do not feel it stands out from the crowd of perfumes. Its not particularly offensive but at the same time, I cannot say that I find it alluring nor inspiring. It is just another clean scent created for the masses that may be nervous about standing out which, for a person like me, causes a loss of interest.

nicholassua
nicholassua

very
very
very identical to Salvatore Ferragamo Subtil Pour Homme
what do you think?

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

Smells suepr clean. I can see some similarities between this one and Versace Eau Fraiche, but this one has some creamy note added to it, so not as light as Versace aue Fraiche. It is a D&G product after all, and does have some complexity in it. I would wear it all the day during summer days. I like it. It is not something extra ordinary, but among the light summer fragrances, which I'm not a fan of, it is something good.

alexander.cobabe
alexander.cobabe

This one smells invigorating and clean. It's the cologne I would get for summer dates with a girl where the most fun happens once the sun finally goes down and we can makeout passionately in the park for as long as we want.

When I smelled this perfume I felt like I already had owned it. It reminds me so much of Nautica White Sail. If you like this one and you're on a budget, I would try White Sail. It may not last as long but all you need to do then is just apply more. I got many enthused compliments from girls on that one. It's not like everyone can invest $80 in a bottle of juice.

Try White Sail

Joeri
Joeri

My wife forbids me to wear this. She can't stand it. It seemed OK to me though; certainly not bad, but not extraordinary good eather.

Tiffany4
Tiffany4

I bought this in the gift set of 125ml and 40ml for my Secret Santa. I smelled it in the store and it was just AMAZING! I would totally make my boyfriend wear this. It's really light and fresh just like the female version but with a masculine feel with the spice and woods. It's perfect for guys.

Cw830
Cw830

I got an opening of oakmoss-lime. The mid was lime-pepper with maybe rosemary as a transitional? The ending was citrus-wood. Musk is light and I didn't get incense but slight smoke almost hidden completely by light musk at the very, very end of the dry down. Seemed like a sporty scent to me. My review is based off a magazine sample (not good). Don't know about sillage/longevity until I sample in store.

livio.marucci
livio.marucci

According to Luca Turin this is the worse cologne on the market...

I totally agree with him!

usas
usas

Safe, generic but good.
This is a nice aquatic with a slight Mediterranian touch to it. Like it!
Actually, when you smell the sprayer after not having used it for a while, it smells of mandarin peels!

7,5/10

WolverineWarrior
WolverineWarrior

I saw an empty bottle of this on the floor outside. I picked it up and smelled it, and it smelt similar to Giorgio Armani's 'Acqua Di Gio'. It is a little different tho. The difference is I smell roses in Acqua Di Gio and in Light Blue I smelt citrus.

TheNewEra
TheNewEra

Pros:
-Amazing summer cologne
-Mixes a feeling of being on the beach, warm sea water, the mediterranean, and summer
-Some girls love this cologne and go crazy for it
-Best for mature men 20-30
-Really good sillage and good longevity
-Can be used as a signature scent
-Comes in a fuzzy box you can pet!

Cons:
-Only really feels right to wear in the summer (Its winter now I packed it away until it warms up)
-The initial smell is still very strong for me and makes me gasp a little when applying it. DO NOT OVERDO IT!
-Some girls hate this cologne and do not go crazy for it
-Hit/Miss with people, they either love it or hate it
-If you don't like aquatic or beach smelling colognes this is certainly not one you want

I bought this on reccomendation from a woman I knew who told me her Ex-boyfriend used to wear it and she loved it. This was my first ever cologne and I still don't mind it. I did notice however I didn't like wearing it out of the summer season and it just didnt conjure up the same atmosphere I wanted. Its a strong cologne but lightens up a little during the day. I would always recommend you spray this outside of your clothes as I found if you wear a suit or jacket overtop the scent can really build up and be way to strong (Besides, you want everybody else to smell how great you are right?). If you just wear loose fitting clothes that have good venting then it will be fine. Overall I would definitly recommend this for people to at least try as it is most certainly a very good cologne. As well you may consider adpoting it to be your signature scent!

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A citrus frag which stays close to the skin..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1 hours- 4 inch projection. Initial spray is light and casual and a little synthetic but stands out, however thereafter this gets more woodsy on the skin and it smells a little dated, which is unusual as its from 2007

2 hours - 3 hours - 2 inch projection. A little harsh smoky moss on the skin.....

3 hours - 4 hours - 1 inch projection

4- 6 hours Close to skin but the drydown mellows on the skin and a little tangy, best bit for me

The female version of this is a stunning masterpiece, this is not IMHO but I can imagine many like this, I just think there are many more appealing citrus frags out there

Not for me

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

This fragrance is my favorite in the D & G collection. It is very sweet, citrucy and it makes me feel good. It smells of summer and I get many compliments when I wear it. I live in South Florida so I can wear this fragrance year round.

roll4fun
roll4fun

Recent inner arm test at mall: Initial pleasant smell. The "light" in light blue is the operative word here as scent/projection isn't terribly strong, but at least has a modicum of oomph.
I'm getting the general citrus notes for 2 hours with some rosemary.
I'd peg this as a good non-offensive safe work scent. I'd even classify this as a unisex scent.
Although I wouldn't mind being stuck in a middle airline seat between 2 people wearing "Light Blue", this smells too much like a generic body wash or shower gel to motivate me to buy this. On the "Buy, Try, Pass" matrix, I'm giving this a pass.

Gazo30
Gazo30

This is not really a review but i thought id share my views on D&G Light Blue, i really do think this is one of the most versatile frags i own, it smells good in the day or night, in the office or in the bar, i can wear it virtually any time and smell good & not feel out of place or like the guy assaulting everyone's noses! its not too light but equally not too strong, just perfect for me with good longevity & projection but again not over powering, just right :)

Well done D&G!!

its a 9/10 for me!!

osiris5

I feel that I have to review this perfume again. Although it is not a topper, it does have distinctive features. The perfume opens with a citrus-like scent that light stays on and only slowly opens to a wood-like creamy scent. This scent remains and is imbued with a note of incense. It is a combination of musk, incense, rose wood, with a peppery note in the bottom.
These aromas emerge if you use the perfume when the weather isn’t too hot, so it has the time to develop the whole range of notes. Definitely a perfume for daily use.

osiris5

I'm not quite sure what to say here and whether I like it or not.
It is a casual everyday scent that's for sure. But that's no problem.
And it is on warm days better than others.
What some say it smells a bit synthetic, right. But that is not as bad like Calvin Klein. Most fragrances are synthetic. For example, Yves Rocher, korres, Creed, chartusia and Acqua di Parma operating as one of the few with natural ingredients.
Light Blue opens with a citrus aroma and a woody aromatic fragrance that disappears quickly (too quickly). The only thing you can distinguish is very light citrus and geranium. Eventually you smell some reflection of incense. Right at the base to the end, everything gets better and more rounded.
It is not a topper, but it is suitable for casual use.

jonboy
jonboy

Sooooooooooooooo disappointed with this fragrance. For the price of it, it is a very poor buy. I can hardly smell it and projects very badly. The only way I can smell it is very close to my skin. I would recommend buying Versace Eau De Fraiche-which has a similar fragrance and projects and lasts much much better and at a more affordable price!! Thumbs definitely down for this fragrance-thinking of ebaying my bottle.

4/10 - thumbs down :(

Hate to be critical here because generally D&G fragrances are varied and very good.
I love the original pour Homme but this one is sadly lacking slightly for me, unfortunately it's just too weak on my skin.
Don't get me wrong I'm not one of these folk who look for 'sillage Monsters' or want everyone to smell (and taste!) what I'm wearing, but to me this is gone too quick...and I'm someone who enjoys things like kenneth Cole Reaction and Clinique Happy both of which face the same critisism.
I really like the scent initially it's delicate, beautiful reimagining of the original, clean & citrusy, right up my street.
Admittedly I don't own a full bottle so maybe if I drenched myself in it I could achieve some longevity.
That's my only critism.

PSILOVEFRAGRANCES
PSILOVEFRAGRANCES

I am excited about Light Blue. I have noticed its aroma on many people since it first came out. Year after year I would catch a whiff of this delicious scent when someone walked by. I would think to myself: "What was that? God, I wish I knew what that fragrance was." I would sniff around for it in fragrance stores, but as you know, that is often an impossible task due to all the aromas hanging in the air. After trying one or two, everything smells alike. Because I was smelling the dry down (for the most part), I didn't notice too much of the citrus, just the warmth of the woody undertones on the passersby. Just recently a coworker wore it, and I asked him what it was. At first he said "Blue Light." I asked, "Do you mean 'Light Blue?'" "Light Blue, yes, that's it. Light Blue!" I thanked him and then bought some a day or two later.

Light Blue needs to be sprayed on the skin and allowed to dry down to get the correct impression. Out of the bottle it is a blast of citrus, but that fades quickly and the warm woods come to the surface. The citrus is still noticeable, however. The chemistry is divine, and Light Blue works its magic. It smells good on every single person I've ever noticed it on. I don't think you can go wrong. I bought a gift set with a 4.2oz eau de toilette, a very small travel size, and a deodorant stick. The small size is perfect when I'm on the road, although it's quite small. I like the fact that the large size is 4.2oz, which should last me a long time.

Light Blue can be worn in any season, I think. It's a great summer fragrance, and I'm thinking it will work just fine as the weather cools. We'll see. Big thumbs UP for Light Blue!

hogan00
hogan00

great juice! smells very fresh and blue. light scent and gets decent projection.

i would buy some.

mrluctoretemergo
mrluctoretemergo

horrible fragrance...period.

update :

it's still a horrible fragrance.

ImGame
ImGame

All the masculine scents are softened by the load of the mandarin and citrus. The pepper is there and compliments the bergamont this brings the whole cologne to have a fresh incense feel. It's a classic of the summer fragrances.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I received this, and the women's version as a gift. I was initially REALLY excited to have two fresh, lush summer fragrances to spritz away, since I know they have the reputation of being a nice cool drink of water on a hot day.

I'm not a fan of this one at all, though. To me, it smells like some sort of household cleaner...like an aerosol bug-spray (like mosquito repellant) or the chemical cleaner used in those Swiffer things.

On my skin, it was very sour and astringent, and I didn't really pick up any freshness or summery notes from it. All I got was straight up chemical, cheap GIN.

I definitely prefer the women's version.

vitilsky

A classic Italian smell - citrus. Well blended, the real D&G. May be boring to fanatics.

dq_firefly
dq_firefly

It's ok for the first hour, then it starts to get boring: citrus and pepper.. To me it smells like bath soap. My cat likes it though: she keeps sniffing my wrist!

vitilsky

It is bland, a bit sweet and peppery. Nothing special, just peppery citrus. Will not be buying this anytime.

YoungBasedLord
YoungBasedLord

Despite it being a bit feminine for my taste, I absolutely LOVE the smell of this...only problem is that the longevity leaves much to be desired. I just put it on for the first time around 3 hours ago and the scent is already getting to be very faint. Overall, I'd give it an honest rating of 6.5 or 7 out of 10. The lack of longevity keeps this one from being all that great of a fragrance, but it will be perfectly suitable for everyday wearing (to work, grocery store, etc) this summer.

kazewayz
kazewayz

Don't know what all the fuzz was about this. Girls seem to love it. I don't get why. It's citrusy yes, a nice summer fragance for the day, but doesn't tell me much. It's rather boring and not unique at all. Bahh. Try it first, take a sniff. Projection is moderate.

Gault
Gault

The most prominent note besides pepper in this to my nose is rosemary. How do I know? I cannot stand the smell of that plant, I hate the taste of it in food, my whole body just protests when Im near of it. I've had several rosemary containing fragrances and none of those were so realistic or strong because I havent had these reactions to them.
The citrus notes to my suprise fade quickly and hide in the background. Im very picky about citrus fragrances so as many others because they often remind me of cheap air fresheners and cleaners. The very first spray of this I smelled almost turned me off, it was kinda agressive because of the pepper how blends with the citruses and initial alcohol but only for a couple of seconds and it never came to my mind since then, so its not a cleaner smell to me.
Despite its slightly aquatic and made for warmer weather, I find it very very dry and hot, not cooling, all because of the herbs and the woods. This instantly reminds me of the mirage-like waving air in the summer heat.
Im in trouble finding incense in this just as much in Chanel Bleu, any spicy/incense like tone in this is overpowered by the peppery notes (white pepper anyone?) which are NOT offensive at all so dont be afraid.
Yes, its a little bit boring, but this is the jolly joker of fragrances, anybody can wear this. Any age, women and men. Most of men's fragrances are labelled here unisex too because of a feminine side, in this case its not true, there is nothing feminine about this, its just not masculine enough to grow hair on your chest.
Keep in mind that not everybody is looking for a sillage monster/super sexy/panty dropper/pillar of masculinity type fragrance but a comfortable one.
This is a nice fragrance and more complex than what the first impressions suggest.
I could say tens of fragrances which are more praised than this and are actually more simple.

rprovenz
rprovenz

Women love it, good enough for me haha.

IzzieTerrance
IzzieTerrance

Smells very similar to Acqua di Gio. No better or worse than AdG, quality wise. Projection is good, longevity is average. A perfectly adequate summer fragrance.

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

Terrible. Way overpriced for such a boring and generic fragrance. It never fails to give me a headache. Nothing like its feminine counterpart.

Kain
Kain

The opening of this fragrance is a sharp, fresh and citrusy opening like so many summer based fragrances out there followed by pepper that disappears a few minutes right after you spray it on your skin.
Beside this fresh opening, you can definitely smell a semi sweet fruity smell which is in the background.
The opening is OK but in the dry down things start to change to something unpleasant! at least for me!
In the dry down some sweetness and some floral notes kick in and give the scent a semi fresh floral aroma.
I like some floral notes in men fragrances but this one ...... nope, not for me!
It's quite feminine for me and because of that, I would say this fragrance can be unisex without any doubt!
The rosemary note isn't something pleasant to my nose! I don't like it. remind e of woman fragrances. one of those woman fragrances than man could not wear!
You have this scent to the end.
Both projection and longevity is good.
I get around 5-6 hours which is OK.
Definitely pass for me.
رایحه اولیه این عطر بوی خنک، تلخ و نسبتا تند و تیز مرکباتی هست که رایحه خیلی ضعیف و خیلی کم شیرین میوه ای اونو همراهی میکنه
بوی خوبی داره اما بوش خیلی عادی و عامیانه است و چیز خاصی نداره
بوی تند فلفل هم میشه حس کرد اما فقط چند دقیقه کوتاه دوام داره و زود از بین میره
در ادامه رایحه های مرکباتی ضعیفتر میشن و رایحه های شیرین و رایحه گلها به عطر اضافه میشن
من بعضی از رایحه گلها رو حتی تو عطرهای مردانه دوست دارم اما رایحه رزماری تو این عطر به نظر من بویی کاملا زنانه و ناخوشایند داره و من شخصا از رایحه میانی این عطر اصلا خوشم نیومد
بوی گل رزماری تا انتها حس میشه و شخصا دوست ندارم
پخش بوش خوبه و ماندگاری در حد 5-6 ساعت داره
خوشم نیومد

fazilsmr

This fragrance is simple, fresh and invigorating. Only can be used in summer (90F and above). Even after 8 hours of wearing this fragrance, this fragrance still projects well due to the warm weather. Suitable for those who live in tropical climate. Compliments getter and ladies love this one...

ularewolf
ularewolf

I think this is a top-notch scent. It's the type you can wear to any occasion, and it's extremely inoffensive. It has a nice crisp, spicy scent to it obviously thanks to the grapefruit and bergamot. Those notes are definitely the strongest and tend to stay throughout the fragrance.

It's not a complex fragrance, but the scent it blasts at first spray is quite nice and has pretty good longevity. The sillage I'm not completely sure on but I would say it's moderate. I would also like to mention this can definitely be used by both genders in my opinion.

If you're looking for a fresh every day/occasion frag, this is a good one to start with. (Where I live it can be worn in any season)

Longevity: 7.5/10
Sillage: 6.5/10

Gator83
Gator83

This on my skin was a lemon pepper and incense, fresh white musk beast! I sprayed it on each wrist, back of neck and chest. It constantly filled my nostrils and I started developing the dreaded cloying headache... This scent is nice for going out for a casual summer/spring cool day/evening but will choke you on very warm days if you aren't careful with the sprays. It has lasting, along with projection power, which is not to common with fresh scents.It reminds me of Aventus a little, with lemon instead of grapefruit and less smokey and more fresh. It doesn't come off as sweet to me but has a natural lemon mixed pepper vibe. Musk and warm Florida weather don't mix so i had to sell this one. But it is a great scent.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is good versatile cologne for Summer season. This is suitable suit & casual

bcoops
bcoops

smells nice for the 30 mins it lasts

Trobador
Trobador

"Light Blue pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana for men" = "In Blue Armand Basi for men" - practically completely!

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Very forgettable. D&G PH is much better imo.

sarifuchs
sarifuchs

my fav for summer, it is fresh stylish clean. in the heat it does not chance.

CRIALESV
CRIALESV

Does the job but very forgetable. I own it and forget what it smells like. It's a warm weather aquatic. Not much else to be said for it.

ahmadnademi
ahmadnademi

عطر بسیار مناسب برای فصل گرما،بوی عالی ،احساس جوانی و شادابی

Thiago Mendes
Thiago Mendes

Excelente perfume, muito agradável.
É sucesso certo.

Aroma: 9,5/10
Fixacao: 7,5/10
Projecao: 8/10

AlaskaJack21
AlaskaJack21

This is a great spring/summertime cologne. It opens with a fresh spicy, citrus smell that is youthful and invigorating. Despite the many notes listed in the description, I mostly notice the fresh citrus and light spicy tones throughout the length of the body.

This cologne wins the endurance award from me--it seems to last forever. There is also heavy projection, a couple sprays before you head out the door and you're good all day. This is one of the scents where I catch myself sniffing my wrists as I drive my car because I want to smell it so badly.

To me, this is more of a daytime cologne, to be worn with light colors, although I'm sure it'd work just as well for others at night or on dates.

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

it's best neroli,aquatic perfume that i have. i don't like the cool and neroli perfumes but this one is defferent.it has good last longing and silage and i had very compliment from it.
من کلا از عطرهایی که بوی خنک بده خوشم نمی یاد چون همشون تو یه رده بویی هستن.ولی این یکی یه مقدار فرق داره و جدا عطر عالی ای در این زمینه است.ماندگاری و پخش بوی مناسبی داره و چهار فصله. ق

The wood note here was way too strong for me, and there was nothing about it I found pleasant. I'm glad I sprayed it on fabric for a first sampling, because I was then able to put the fabric aside after a few minutes and not smell it any more. I'm not sure who this was intended for but I strongly doubt it was created with the aficionado in mind. Keep in mind that I do like Acqua di Gio. If you think AdG is too weak and you want a monster version of it, perhaps you should sample this. Don't expect anything resembling naturalness here, though. D&G has released a few excellent "men's" scents, but this one seems to have been one aimed at the young, "casual" crowd.

steve0580
steve0580

My initial review of this was less than stellar. I'd labeled this as a "so-so" citrus scent that didn't hold a candle to Gio.

It's grown on me. While I still think Gio is a better citrus scent, this has its' own appeal. Without trying to sound negative, I'd say it's fresh, metallic and has a bit more of a "tangy" scent.

Overall, I'm happy with both options.

I seem to be in the minority on the D&G LIGHT BLUE duo, finding the made-for-men version quite a bit more appealing than the lemon juice + loud aromachemicals that is LIGHT BLUE for women.

LIGHT BLUE POUR HOMME is not nearly so citric as its female namesake, and it also is quite a bit more complex, offering light green and herbal elements up to and including moss--both evernia prunastri (oak moss) and evernia furfuracea (tree moss) are listed among the ingredients on my manufacturer's carded sample--which together give the overall composition a much more sophisticated demeanor, to my nose. Aromachemicals are fine as a booster, but when they take over a fragrance completely, as in LIGHT BLUE pour elle, then I just find them boring and hackneyed.

To me, LIGHT BLUE POUR HOMME is fully unisex. I am surprised, in fact, that hardly any women appear to have taken to this scent. I would definitely consider acquiring a bottle of this creation for hot-weather wear. I enjoy this combination of rosemary, moss, and juniper in a light woody base, and I do not find it aquatic in the least. To my nose, this is obviously an aromatic, not an aquatic or citrus cologne. I am baffled, frankly, as to the comparisons I've seen of this fragrance to ACQUA DI GIO, although I am not entirely sure whether I have tried the made for men version of that fragrance. There must be a sample of that somewhere here--let's see...

---

I just noticed in someone else's review that this fragrance won a FIFI in 2008, and I do not disagree with that award!

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

I bought this and Versace Eau Fraiche at the same time! People who say it smells exactly like Versace are wrong! I agree that they are in the same boat but this one is a more deeper/smoky/woody citrus where as the Eau Fraiche is a more crisp/citrus/spice. Gotta have them both as they are frickin awesome!!

LinkinPark
LinkinPark

I absolutely love this fragrance during the spring/summer months. I feel it's one of the best fresh fragrances on the market that the ladies always seem to love! I always get compliments when I wear it and will keep a bottle in my collection!

dmhorton
dmhorton

As for as summer scents go, this one is a classic. Its light in the good sense of the word. Its not an overpowering scent but the sillage is crazy. You will leave a light flowing scent trail everywhere you go for about 4 hours with this one. Its a smooth citrus scent that will have folks asking "What is that cologne youre wearing?"

fazilsyedmohamed

Still one of my favourite summer scent. Fresh, light and clean..i get 6 to 7 hours on my skin..it works well during summer months..

noirdrakkar
noirdrakkar

A decent fragrance that gets the job done, but there are dozens of better fresh/citrus fragrance out there.

And at $50-80, it is far too expensive for what it offers. And there are no online discounts for this one yet.

The feminine version of Light Blue is far better. Even as a man, I would wear it over the Light Blue Pour Homme.

Neto
Neto

After spraying some on my wrist it dawned on me: "this really reminds me of Versace" but not Eau Fraiche - which I do not know -, but VPH. Yet, quite different! It might be a good substitute for VPH [in case you like subtle perfumes], although I prefer VPH on account of its outstanding projection.

As many have said it's nothing special, but it does the trick!

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

Works in the summer for me great smell just a little to light for me Guy's if you light clean fresh smell you will like this

KeithScar
KeithScar

D&G Light Blue. Man o man is this a good cologne or what? Light Blue is in my top ten of spring summer frags. This a frag u put on when u got ya polo shirt, cargo shorts, and sperry shoes on and aviator shades on. Stylin and profiling, wheeelin and dealin' WOOOOOOOOO

Lance
Lance

I still think this is better than the new Living Stromboli, don't you agree?

cezarmac
cezarmac

I've never ever smelled something so closed to water.Wait...does water have a smell?
Yeah when we are children before we've learned that water is odorless,tasteless and colorless i've figured out water exactly like this.A little bit sweet,blue color and aromatic like a rain.Very simple concept which doesn't mean sloppy.
Versatile is the main purpose,you can use this 245 days,in other words only on winter it is not suitable but if you live in a tropical country at day time you can use all over the year.
Of course it is not a masterpiece,in fact a crowd pleaser though.

mse-21
mse-21

It doesn't have a long development process and shows itself pretty quickly on my skin. It has a fresh crispy scent which is really pleasant. It could have garnered a lot of compliments just if it was a little stronger!

It certainly reminds me of Polo Blue. Imagine someone tries to do Polo Blue with citrus notes instead of cucumber and melon. But again it is a lot lighter than that and I guess it should be called may be Polo Light Blue!

I honestly expected a lot from Dolce & Gabbana when they launched this...but...you know... :(

Has a short life and subtle scent on my skin. Overall: 6.5 out of 10.

Gwapito
Gwapito

Im trying my best to love the scent but i cant find the smell on this to be loved. Its not dislikable neither. Maybe just not the smell Ive been lookin for. I can still smell uniqueness though. The Light blue for women smells amazing by the way.

alfreal
alfreal

I like wearing this for my wife because she always try sniffing all the scent around my neck.

garett
garett

I love the magical freshness which lingers in my ears when i apply it , mostly happens during the initial top notes playing.Good , swimming pool vibe around it and kind of like a lame as* saturday perfume when i just want to cruise and no hustle.Lay back and swing in its waves.

jimhartranft
jimhartranft

I enjoy this one for summer. I love the citrus aquatic feel, thats perfect for summer. The name is correct in saying "Light" though..not much longevity and weak projection.

bigjakeriz
bigjakeriz

I love this scent. This was the first fragrance i went out and decided to buy when everyone was wearing Aqua Di Gio and Bvlgari Aqva. I wore this. Although the others are great frags. For some reason this smells the best to me. And the nostalgia just keeps me commin back to it.

kuba
kuba

one of my favourite cologne in top 5.Light Blue for men is a Light Blue for men!they say what is,is what is...isnt it?.Best 2008 luxe male cologne.....what more can i say?.if you really want to smell amazing in a way every extraordinary cologne does then this is the way to go. Dont be fooled with the words "it is not unique".what so good of creating a unique in a dissappointed way? and what so bad of creating a masterpiece the way Chanel,Boss,ck,Armani etc do!?. a Five Star Cologne.

i like it very much.

kalravkapadia
kalravkapadia

Number one Citrus Aroamtic perfume for me....SEX in a bottle....amazing fragrance...Sillage is excellent and its a MASTERPIECE..10/10

Adwan
Adwan

I love it i got this frag. as a gift from my fiance and it was a summer blast, citrusy fresh and sweet... i know i love smelling like this.

ladyreddz
ladyreddz

I adore this cologne on my man! Everytime he has it on I just want to be under him. Very sexy and intriguing scent.

tavo
tavo

Starts with lemons and citric heaven, but in 5 minutes it start to smell like detergent or soap. So I didn't like it. I can see this working if you want to smell like your clothes are recently washed or out of the shower type of fragrance.

SnowStorm
SnowStorm

After I picked this one up after enjoying "The One for Men". It has a very complimentary scent to the other product. I think the dry down (after 7 hours) of "The One for Men" smells very similiar. Nice for a lighter change. Works well on summer/spring days.

I also like to layer the two. Two shots of "The One for Men" on body (think under your shirt) and two shots of "Light Blue for Men" on upper chest/neck. Makes for a very interesting overall scent - mostly light and airy with wafts of the tobacco/ginger from the other product.

Agrivated my sinuses after a while so I had to dump it.

showgoeson
showgoeson

I love this one actually. I know it's just one of those aquatic scents but it has something that is different than all of those. I wasn't expecting much from this one when I sampled this, but it grew on me big time. And apparently I don't have longevity or projection issue with this one. I get 6 hour, which in my opinion is good for an aquatic scent. And it projects too because I got compliments from it. It's becoming my go-to scent very quickly.

P.S. I own about 30 summer fragrances and for it get this mark is extremely good.

stayclose
stayclose

I think that this frag is just ok. It dosent do as much for me as the darker blue bottle. I've only once noticed a wood or what ever it was from this fragrance the rest of the time it was just plain boring citrus. So I am going to give a thumbs down. Women seem to like it though.
3.16.12

mirss
mirss

This fragrance was created by great spanish perfumer Alberto Morillas.

Wolfcreek
Wolfcreek

Italian summer+little bit limoncello,great perfume,different than Aqua di Gio.10/9

cafè77
cafè77

Ciao a tutti! Questa è la mia prima recensione.
Sinceramente questo profumo non mi piace, lo trovo banale e stancante. Se non conoscessi il nome certamente non lo attribuirei mai a Dolce & Gabbana, stilisti che hanno dato vita a fragranze innovative e decisamente ottime. Ma nessuno è perfetto, giusto?
Personalmente elimineri questo profumo dalla collezione D&G per sostituirlo con un ottimo profumo, difficile oramai da trovare in commercio, ovvero By.

dmoman
dmoman

Nice sharp fresh citrus scent. Doesn't project well nor last more than 5 to 6 hours on a good day. Good for a summer day and summer night out. Women like it BUT...you could do better but its a 7.5 out of 10 just because the scent is good.

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

To me, this stuff just smells like Acqua Di Gio. Maybe not exactly like it, but very similar. I think the 2 have most of the notes in common. Personally, I prefer Acqua Di Gio over this.

God bless!!

quikksilver8
quikksilver8

At first I loved this scent and couldn't wait to get it, but now that i have it, all i can think of when i smell this is a Moist Towelette you get after eating chicken wings.

fazilsyedmohamed

SIMILAR TO ALL CITRUSY FRESH PERFUMES...BUT SOMEHOW STANDS OUT...FRESH AND LIGHT..PERFECT FOR SUMMER MONTHS..

Barolo
Barolo

If this cologne was a music listening experience, it would be too much tweeter, not enough bass.

It smells nice but sweet in a strong, piercing kind of way.

trev206
trev206

I personally get heavy longevity and sillage out of this one. It's a sharp and somewhat sour citrus... but it just works. I really like Light Blue and it definitely is great for the warmer months.

Costiellio25
Costiellio25

I love this smell so so much I could have nothing in my pocket and feel like I own the world with this scent coming from me it doesn't last long at all but it is a very fresh clean smell ... love it

jibran.akram
jibran.akram

Good Scent , But Orange Citrus Etc
Not A Head Turner
I Want Big Head Turner Perfume Men And Both And Stop And Ask Me What I m Wearing
No.1 Yardley
No.2 Channel No.5
My Father Give Me Yardley And Everyone Ask What I m Wearing Serious
Male Age 26
IF ANYBODY NAMED A PERFUME BIG HEAD TURNER SO TELLING ME THANKS

tyealia

reading these reviews and tallying them up lol 4/6 women on here say its amazing on men 2/6 say its average....most men aren't huge fans...I bought this after reading the review and gotta say im pleasantly surprised I like it and a woman at work smelled it and said "this is amazing whats it called so I can get it for my husband" ...I wont have my mates trying to make out with me on football sunday but meh, i get what I can take lmao

alabangcute
alabangcute

smells like acqua di gio. so sad. no originality.

fazilsmr

Light, sensual and refreshing. This is my favourite fresh aquatic smell. Compliments all the time from my colleagues..this one stands out and much better than adg..get the 125ml and it will last you for more than one year..

lister
lister

The best from D&G. very fresh,unique.Sour in the beginning,which makes the scent unusual.Longetivity- 10/10. Spray it twice on your skin and your pillow,blanket,robe and towels will keep the smell for weeks.I find it a bit too strong,i spray once in front of me, not directly on myself. On of the most recognizable colognes.Everyone has it and wear it.I even smell it in grocery stores.Thats why it's on my bathroom shelf and not in use anymore.

MQS
MQS

peppery perfume .. also i don't know how D&G awarded by this one, because it smells same as lacoste cool play !!

aayiol
aayiol

I am not a fan of D&G but i think this is a good piece. i got the 125ml and i fell in love with the smell. silage,longevity & projection is 10/10. good job

smellgoodhallie
smellgoodhallie

This fragrance, is so sexy on men! It literally last 24 hours. . . I want my boyfriend to wear it!! It smells soooo goooodddddd

Fehdandoo Del Enzioo
Fehdandoo Del Enzioo

D&G Light Blue is just amazing a miracle worker.. to me it smells like diluted lemons but the ladies around me smell it differently for some reason.. i get compliments everywhere i go .. uni,elevator,passing by corridors .. from 2008 to this day ive been using it as my primary perfume .. for jogging, goin out with the guys, dating .. this perfume will work every time .. it also sidelined every perfume i own.. once the ladies start jumpin on u ! like crazy you will love it and now its money well spent ;)

Bram
Bram

I like it, it is fresh and the citrusy notes are nice, I think it's pretty safe..

beatrix75
beatrix75

it is too much good smell on my husbend its fresh eazy very good fume for men !!!boys goo for it

DaZeD
DaZeD

I don't get all the negativity here, it's a great smell.The first half hour it's too sour, but what comes next is amazing and complex, and it lasts really long (on me though), i love it a lot!

tyealia

Great scent, very easy going, great for work...for some reason most of the guys I speak to don't really think its special but girls love it.

Koukla190
Koukla190

my favorite scent for a man ever! oh my, I never smelled a man's cologne that turned me on this much haha! This is soo sexy...I can't wait to get myself a man to spray this on! hahaha! : )

Akahina
Akahina

A nice light scent, not much projection or silage. And it does not last for me either. I get the feeling that nothing was there after about an hour except if I smashed my nose against the point where I sprayed this I could smell something on the bottom, maybe incense or musk. The initial citrus scent at the top is nice, but don't expect it to last. All in all, a close to the skin scent, pleasant and boring at the same time. I think there are better summer scents.

Luca Turin says: "Light Blue Pour Homme is like pleague and cholera at once". I'm not that caustic but this inoffensive and absolutely anonimous synthetic fragrance is surely far from evoking the mediterranean sex appeal represented in the original tv commercial. Boring.

I can't really differentiate this Light Blue and Versace Eau Fraiche when I try them both side by side unless I stick my nose in them. It's a nice citrusy scent; great for whenever, especially summer and vacation. Izod and Antonio Blue are also similar but they get a bit plasticky at first, but they are ok, just don't think too much. Anyway, find the best price and choose one of these. Whatever you get will be fine for a citrus/woody aromatic fragrance. No need to have them all.

bp
bp

Longevity and projection are simply perfect.
The smell is wonderful.
Highly recommended.

Johnnybegood
Johnnybegood

Very disappointed with the smell, smells refreshing but it has a weird sour smell in the end which I really hate,I give it 3/10 over rated.

bra_chorni
bra_chorni

i love to experiment with man-scents my god was i shocked.it smells like tumeric to me,it lacks a citrus punch which i really miss,rosemary is way strong,after spraying on for 3 mins i smell a hint of citrus with tumeric,still trying hard to love it,i dont have much hope.

oxm
oxm

Light Blue Pour Homme, a fragrance that is playful and together with the agreements careless.Mandarin, grapefruit and bergamot expressed in the open Mediterranean freshness, while in the heart of the pepper and rosemary, among others emphasize the green and shady areas of the Mediterranean, finally the most persistent: the oak moss, amber and incense perfume purifier for excellence enhance the bottom in a flood of feelings, the first time I heard this scent I did not like much, but now I've re-evaluated. .. if not, will soon become a classic perfumery.
There is one who builds ships in bottles, the bottle of Blue Light is even a bit of Sicily and the sea.
Souvenir d'Italie.

mikehawk
mikehawk

Personallly im not a poore homme individual but if i had to pick one it would be this or a davidoff.

Strongparfumes
Strongparfumes

I like it very much! It's very fresh, and summery, but it doesn't last. It reminds me of Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas(and this fragnace last very long time).

Dunmore
Dunmore

Very fresh, clean, summery. It smells very natural. There definately is citrus in this, but it's not really screaming like in other frags. Sillage and longevity are both great. Still, there is just one note in this fragrance that I dislike.. I don't know what it is, but it smells very musty and discusting.
7.5/10

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

Lemons and frozen spices
Very good! Great combination of spiciness and freshness
Sharp and summery

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Better then most of aquatic out there like adg,givenchy blue label,chrome..etc
Citruses mixes with rosemary.A lot of rosemary,it might reminded u a little of eau sauvage because of that,just a little.
It's very crisp and energetic,clean and cold and best thing that there is no cheap metalic flower dry down.
Compliment factor is good with it.
Longevity about 6 hours with moderate projection.
Nice but it become too popular.

antonpan
antonpan

Out of fresh fragrances this one is closer to Acqua di Gio. But Light Blue has a more vived character. It is not very citrusy or sparkling, but peppery, and that's why it seems to be one of the most "masculine" and sexy aquatics.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

I'm surprised in some of these reviews, not what I found at all.
The light blue color suits the fragrance, it's very fresh aquatic.
Musk, incense and oakmoss make for a solid base, and the pepper and floral notes are almost not there, so subtle you can't find them, but I know they're there, because without them, the citrus notes would totally dominate and override the whole freshness. The citrus notes in this scent sit politely and quietly aside and only subtly speak up, all of the notes blend appropriately and work well together.

To me, this smell is the 90's, Much like Tommy Hilfiger.

Invocati
Invocati

I'm surprised to find so many negative comments about this scent. And as always, its a matter of personal taste. Seems to me there are a lot of the know it all- douchebags around here, that take their opinion as the law.

Anyhow. In my humble opinion D&G LightBlue smells wonderful.
Light, fresh, fruity, sporty and young. Cons are that the longtivity on myself was short, and it's bit overpriced. Gets a lot of compliments from the ladies though :)

Overall i'd give it 7/10, it's a great scent if you like the fresh & lemony smell, like myself. I'd def buy it again!

Fits perfectly for summer/spring, day & night.

asianmetalhead
asianmetalhead

its aight. its very clean and refreshing which is a plus, but it doesn't last as long or smell as nice as acqua di gio.

Endymion

Is this a joke? This fragrance got the FiFi Award Fragrance Of The Year Men`s Luxe 2008 out of all the male fragrance releases from 2008????
This must be really a bad-bad joke!
So ordinary, so mediocre, so unimpressive!

xoxoDaniellexoxo
xoxoDaniellexoxo

I'm a teenage girl who is SUPER girly, but I surprisingly like the guys version more than the women's. For some reason this scent makes me feel warm, like im on a beach. Guys seem to like the scent on women too. On me it takes on a sweeter citrusy note with watery notes being second, whereras my dad its much more musky and manly lol.

Endymion

I suggested this fragrance to a friend of mine, I thought it would suit him because he likes discreet, light skin sents.

Well, after testing it he ask why did I think that a lemony dish washer is a scent suitable for him?

Flop. :)

rainydays
rainydays

I'm a fan of the woman's version, so I smelled this while searching for a Christmas gift for my bf. It's a nice scent... clean and bright. The Mandarin, bergamot, and lemon notes in the opening are juicy and vibrant, but not overpowering. It's more of a subtle haze of fragrance instead of BAM in your face. Reminds me of sitting on the beach. One problem-- all of this is just not masculine enough for my taste. A guy can definitely wear it, but it's unisex to my nose, for sure. Not my thing. It needs something woodsier, spicier, that it's lacking.

pria_wangi
pria_wangi

... fresh, sweet, light spicy, young, relax and sexy...

xtaxcy7
xtaxcy7

D&G lite blue ,is fresh, young, casual, addictive! i like it so much for my daily wear :)

Despite the fact D&G LBPH is a citrusy scent and a "blue" scent, I find it quite an excellent offering and if this is the male version of Light Blue, then opposites really do attract...

A sharp initial burst dissipates quickly to reveal sicilian mandarin (very high quality) and grapefruit (frozen-acc. to the PR) and bergamot. Mandarin is lightly sweet, and the grapefruit comes across cold and the bergamot: clean and bright. The juniper adds an aromatic green facet that keeps it from being just another watery citrus concoction. This leads us to the much more green and spiced heart notes of pepper,(most likely white, as it is smooth) rosemary (a lovely herbal, slightly heady aroma) and a clean woody palisander. Greens, spices and citrus are blended to bring out the best in each other and keep it lively, yet elegant. Rosewood (palisander) is the only wood in this and gives it just a hint of clean, strong manliness without any heaviness or "funk". The final notes are super (IMO) with musk(clean & light), a nice incense, and oakmoss to keep it green but airy, with a hint of earthy ferny feel...quite the summer scent! Yes, it has been done, and yes it is everywhere on everyone...but it IS well-done and there are times that nothing else will do.

Sillage: average to good
Longevity: decent
Overall: 4.25/5

I actually bought a 4.2 oz tester of this on-line for nearly 60% off retail-the cap is not important, and I throw away the boxes (except LEs) and keep the bottles in a dark armoire, so what's the difference? I know D&G is not what they used to be, but I still am a fan of this House, and probably always will be. Lt Blue(mens OR womens) are way above average, but not quite outstanding...

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

ohh i love this scent i finally get the chance of wearing this summer of 2010. i bought last year but didnt get to wear cause its already end of summer...but i wore for 4 times a week...very light..refreshing cool scent...but only problem is it last on my skin 3 or 4 maybe even 4 hours if i sweat i can smell it...but sometimes you forget your wearing because its so light and subtle...but i still love this fragrance..women seems to like it.....

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

When I first smelled this I was actually waiting for the notes to appear so I could test it. I really got nothing from this. It is wayyyyyyyyyyy to light on my skin to the point nothing pops up! It is like spraying water with a hint of NOTHING!

guest_Miles
guest_Miles

Surprised that this even raises an eyebrow - smells very unoriginal and generic, just another fresh, aquatic scent. If your goal is to blend in with the crowd or perhaps to impress a 17 year old girl then this is your scent. There are other scents in this category, such as: Kiton, Thierry Mugler Cologne and Canali that do the fresh thing with much more class. I honestly find this quite average and not worth spending money on.

As much as I have tried to understand the popularity surrounding the female version of D&G Light Blue, I have never been able to come to terms with it at all. However, since trying Light Blue for Men, I have much more respect for Dolce & Gabbana.

Citrusy and fresh, without being the nose-burning, acidic kind, is always the best way to go when it comes to me. I find this fragrance quite nice, especially for the hotter seasons where strong fragrances don't work all that well.

This is not the sexiest fragrance I've ever come across, but it is clean and appealing in lots of ways. Many people are comparing this fragrance to Acqua di Gio, however I must disagree. This fragrance doesn't give me a headache like the other one does.

The sillage is very intimate, but nicely so. It leaves a pleasantly subtle citrusy scent which will not stink out a room in any case.

Light Blue for Men incorporates some nicely watered-down citrus notes that come with a tiny touch of sweetness, more natural than synthetic. The scent dries down into a soothing, almost aromatic herbs and woods, lovely nonetheless. In all honesty, there is nothing to despise here.

sherry99
sherry99

My friend wear this perfume on and off,every time i can't guess what is he wearing, i mix it with Gio, Dunhill and zen every time. I think it is not bad but just like to many others :::)))
I don't buy cus i think it is to expensive for such common smell. But if i get it from some one, i won't mind wearing it in summers : ))
According to my buddy the sillage is ok and longevity is moderate, but honestly speaking when ever my buddys is with me i feel this all the time on him for hours because we go to parties or dinners together and spend enough time.
But i will still prefer Givenchy Ultra marine on this one, if it comes for myself to buy : ((((
Still i will say, it is nice :::))))

sawyer82
sawyer82

Yes, I'ts synthetic and generic. But for some reason I like it. Semells nice & comfortable, and I prefer it over Acqua di Gio and other aquatics. Poor sillage.

AquaCitrus
AquaCitrus

Screams LEMON and quite fresh. I loved it while using but for some strange reason don't think I'll give it another go. Did get some compliments from the ladies...

periquito89
periquito89

After all, this "average" scent happened to look like a nice choice among the aquatics and blue scents with which I am familiar of (Bvlgari Acqva, L'Eau D"Issey Pour Homme, Tommy's and Zegna's). Yes, I know. But many times less can be more.

Although this is a fairly common fragrance, I just can't seem to get enough of it. LB is one of my favorites to smell on a man, it drives meabsolutely insane...it is incredibly sexy and enticing "to me" as a woman. I do not care where or when it is worn as long as it is worn.

andrevarx
andrevarx

An EDT with a simple and fresh aroma, a light touch to aquatic woody notes in the composition, fresh and suitable for hot weather.

A fragrance very comfortable yet very simple, becoming little identifiable. It has base notes of wood thin but very simple.

Lahafdooz
Lahafdooz

I really cant describe it!
it's so light!
it's nice for a romantic date with youre girlfriend an walking seaside!!! :)
it's perfect for summer!
baba too ye kalame khodast! :D

Samambaia
Samambaia

I don't think it's a bad fragrance, not at all, but it's sooooo common. It's like a dozen others. Just another Citrus, fresh, light blue perfume. Not a single sniff of personality.

jtappenden

Top notes are very citrus.Middle & base notes are spicy.Ideal summer fragrance for men.Highly commended.

andrew85
andrew85

this is a citrus disaster, smells awful form top to bottom, very vulgar, fresh, common smell that doesnt deserve to even try.. bad..

Highly recommended.

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

This is one of the best warm weather fragrances.it opens with really citrus.Light Blue smells young energetic and clean.

I like this but it smells like very other fresh fragrances!it isn't my top but great for casual wear at the warmer months.in my opinion is much better than woman wersion.

Longevity is very good on my skin.

7.5/10

Nicole79
Nicole79

THIS ONE SMELLS CITRUCY, CLEAN AND FRESH...VERY SEXY...PERFECT FOR A SUMMER VACATION BY THE SEA !!!

milancelisac
milancelisac

This one is even SADDER version of D&G predecessor. Although, fits perfectly to the unimaginative yuppie/conceted world.

Omega Man
Omega Man

A very good sophisticated fresh cologne. Best for warm days. It can be headache inducingly strong for the first 2 hours. Lasts all day. Ozonic-fresh-citrus-floral-a little salty-a little sweet. A well done aquatic. Similar to Polo Blue.

Venom
Venom

I really like this smell. I gravitate to summer scents and this one is one of the best. Highly recommended, I have yet to buy it but will do one day. Once my collection is low enough to justify it.

Jave26
Jave26

This is average at best, thought I liked it but after a few wears I realized I didn't.

dandy721
dandy721

This is so mass media fragrance. Here in Italy everyone wears this one, so for me is the reason i will never buy it

urobian
urobian

I agree, just a simple generic-musky/fresh fragance, comfortable but nothing more. Thats all.

arshia_pku
arshia_pku

For me nothing special in this fragrance...Just clean & fresh...also poor longevity on me

behzad1280
behzad1280

This is clean and fresh but it’s not unique at all.

Good for summer days like many other “Sport” perfumes and you can easily substitute something lower price insted of it!

Are you influenced by this: ???
FIFI Award 2008:
FRAGRANCE OF THE YEAR - MEN'S LUXE
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme - P&G Prestige Products, Inc.

No way!!!

این یه ادکلن با بوی تازه و تمیزه اما یه چیز تازه نیست
برای تابستونا خوبه اما با این قیمت میشه چیزای بهتری هم پیدا کرد
من که خیلی تحت تاثیر قرار نگرفتم
البته شاید چون انتظار خیلی بالایی ازش داشتم
!

VanAllan
VanAllan

Intense fresh-fruity-icy at first 5 minutes (mandarin, grapefruit, bergamot), slowly evolving in 2 hrs to something bitter-aromatic-spicy (juniper, rosemary & rosewood-pepper), ending after another 3-4 hrs musky-bitter-resiny (musk, oakmoss, incense).
A very nice & summery smell, a wonderful safe choice for me at hot times, overall an underrated and well-constructed fragrance that makes you feel young, sporty and daring. It will be always in my wardrobe and my top 10. My humble rank 9.1/10. ☣☣☣☣☣

guest_got_it
guest_got_it

Just got the big bottle on ebay for $17. Did not like it. Nowadays everybody smells like this. It's not worth to pay more than $20 for it. But as cheap as I got I'll keep it for a nice gift for a friend.

dm8m
dm8m

A very light & cool scent for everyday wear especially on hot days.

ausamamira
ausamamira

i really wonder why this cologne is so underrated.... it is one of the best fresh yet not generic fragrances i have ever smelled .... i prefer it on Aqua Di Geo and many other fragrances in this category....
i would give it a thumbs up

Cognitive Dissonance
Cognitive Dissonance

It’s ok.
Dolce&Gabbana light blue came strongly recommended by a friend of mine. I like it but I definitely don’t love it. It’s nothing special. It doesn’t have the wow factor. I agree with others who have suggested that light blue falls in the safe category. If you want to smell nice and pleasant, this will be a good fragrance for you. If you want smell amazing and leave a lasting impression; pass on light blue.

costaleo
costaleo

Not as good as the version pour elle... I can't wear it on hot days, and when I do wear it during the evening (it's never cold in my place) I do spray it just twice. I think it can be overwhelming.

andy
andy

D&G light blue is like aqua di gio minus the cloying aquatic roach spray notes with more aromatics

its kinda light and bland so i like to mix this with ADG, bellagio, thallium sport to give it some zest and boost it

Yiorgos
Yiorgos

a definitely summer scent! Brings the fresh air of Mediteranen places! Clean, but the same time hot and sexy...

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

Dolce & Gabbana fascinates me once again. I will admit, this cologne is extremely strong... less is wayyy more. The top notes are so fresh and light whereas the pepper and insense gives it perfect depth and musky touch.

When I smell this, I always picture myself in a boat that in the mediterranean sea looking at the city of Rome or something.

I also think this isn't really a young mans cologne. I kind of find it too heavy of a scent for a teenager to be wearing. I actually find it to smell like it was targeted for a more mature, sophisticated guy.

The longtivity of this is eggs-cell-lent! I think from all my cologne this stays on me the longest. I'm wearing it as I write this review. I still clearly smell it and I sprayed it like 8 and a half hours ago.

this is good for those who look for an ordinary cologne for summer time.it's fresh and smells good,without being overwhelmed.in fact it satisfies every taste.so it's a good choice for a blind shopping.but don't expect something extra ordinary.it's just a casual summer time fragrance.
it starts with fresh and juicy smelling of citruses,leading to a more creamy and masculine scent.in fact it's just the couple of light blue for women,specially about the middle notes.
the middle notes are a bit spicy,a bit woodsy and creamy.it would match every guy chemistry,but not suitable for middle aged men,nor for office.it's just something for a boy next to door.but in fact most of the fragrances for men I've smelled have kind of similar smelling.

vdxl
vdxl

Generic all the way, very very simple, too soapy fresh. It does smell like detergent rather than nice natural citrus. I can buy many cheaper colognes that smell much better for this price.

guest_drew
guest_drew

like confucious sais LESS IS MORE

these types of scents are PERFECT 4 young guyz cuz they are subtle and do not give a PERVERT SEX HOUND appearance but they make u smell good

guys can compare dis and say its bland but lots of chicks like the way it smellz and their sense is STRONGER so subtle scents make u more mysterious rather than wearin sensual I WANT WHATZ IN THOSE JEANS ones

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

When classic meets modern. Dolce & Gabbana Parfums built this fragrance around a powerful combination of classic citrus and modern cool spice, to create an olfactory signature that expresses a masculine and sophisticated elegance.
It starts with sicilian mandarin combined with frozen grapefruit peel, bergamot and juniper. Heart notes of rosemary, szechuan pepper and rosewood, and the mix is rounded out with base notes of musk wood, incense and oak moss.

guest_Andy
guest_Andy

OK guys!! this is OK but it costs an arm and a leg its an AVERAGE FRESH CITRUS MUSK SUBTLE SCENT and likely people will not smell it at a considerable distance!!!

want a good fresh scent try Bellagio, Clairborne SPort, Phat Farm Premium,unforgivable, allure, gaultier le male, HUGO!! HUGO XY!! TOMMY!!!

my general opinion i do not kno why dis so popular cuz it jus smell like anythin

VioletLily
VioletLily

The combination of citrus, herbal and musky vanilla notes make D&G Homme very enticing and very sexy to me. Around the edges are clean, crisp citrusy notes. They’re the ones that pull you in first, but on a closer, and more delicious smelling inspection, you find that they encase a herbally middle of which I smell mostly lavender, geranium, sage and tarragon. And most magnetically, a smooth musk, hint of cinnamon and tonka bean, reminds me a little of almond husk, which softly warms and sweetens it all. It’s incredibly well-blended with no blast of alcohol. It has elegance, presence, and warmth and it wouldn’t be out of place on a woman either. I’ve worn it from time to time, but I definitely prefer it with the muskiness of a man’s skin.

asfa
asfa

its simple very simple perfume ,i m not give more that 10 euro for this pefume,its real DG PERFUMES?test the DG ONE ,that its real perfume

dancam86
dancam86

I don´t understand what´s so special about this fragrance. I believe it´s o.k but not a particularly great one and everybody seems to be wearing it right now

Vader_GR
Vader_GR

Nothing special but does its work...a nice fresh fragrance for the summer...basically citrus drying down in musk...A good choice for the fresh-citrus category

Darlene1959
Darlene1959

Working in the fragrance department of a department store, I get to smell a lot of scents daily. This one is a popular one; however, it smells like several other brands that we already have. :-(

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

This is... totally opposite to the Light Blue for women. This Blue men is too...blue. Boring. Fresh boringly, with a very poor longervity. And the bottle... can't be uglier!!! A huge disappointment! This should be sold 10USD for a 100ml.

tigerrun
tigerrun

Opens up with a fleeting, fresh, generic citrus. Spicy notes quickly muscle in and linger. Not as light and clean as I expected.

Giv1952
Giv1952

nothing special

dgoosenberg
dgoosenberg

Smells good but to me it may be a little bit too sweet. But still, it is a very clean scent that would be great for a summer day.

Light Blue pour Homme by Dolce&Gabbana 3.78 out of 5 based on 1044 ratings and 185 user reviews

Life and Looks
Dolce Gabbana 'Light Blue pour Homme' Gift Set 137 Value
Gift Set 4.2oz
Dolce Gabbana 'Light Blue pour Homme' Gift Set 137 Value One Size
Dolce Gabbana 'Light Blue pour Homme' Gift Set 137 Value One Size

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Light Blue pour Homme by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Light Blue pour Homme by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.