Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Velvet Bergamot Dolce&Gabbana for men

Velvet Bergamot Dolce&Gabbana for men
dislike

Velvet Bergamot by Dolce&Gabbana is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Velvet Bergamot was launched in 2014. Top notes are petitgrain, orange blossom and bergamot; middle note is clary sage; base notes are vetiver and ambrette (musk mallow).

Petitgrain Orange Blossom Bergamot

Clary Sage

Vetiver Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Nio
Neroli Portofino
4711 Original Eau de Cologne
Bergamote

Velvet Bergamot Fragrance Reviews

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

The first word that pops into my mind when I smell this is "Quality." This stuff gives a "wow factor" to me. I usually don't like scents like these but man is it great.

A delicious relaxed green/grassy bergamot. Not much more than that, but I don't care. I am truly not one for linear scents, but if its this good, so-be it!

The longevity seems to be decent. Actually, better than I thought it would be. The sillage is tight. Tight as it close to the skin. I actually think this helps the fragrance. I just picture someone walking by and barely, just barely getting a whiff of it, and suddenly stopping to turn around to get more.... I think this gives people a tease until they want more - and trust me, they will want more! I want to douse myself in this.

Scent: 9/10 (I can't give a linear scent a full 10, although vetiver peeps through on the dry down)
Sillage: 5/10

Overall: Pretty pricey for a 50ml. But it is DAMN GOOD. Hmmmmm, might have to think about purchasing for the most special occasions.

EDIT*****: I just received my bottle in the mail. The box it comes in is super cool. It really makes it look like a one-of-a-kind fragrance that you should dare only reach for certain special occasions. The scent is Grade-A phenomenal. Call me crazy, but it reminds me of fruity pebbles cereal...in a good way.

If you like citrus scents, but not sweet or in your face, you MUST try this.

Splashfrag12
Splashfrag12

Amazing perfume .!!!
Very nice and subtle office scent.
Doesnt scream but smells damn gud!!

Cheers

qatarkind
qatarkind

Clean and citrus fresh good for men and women.

Velvet Bergamot by Dolce&Gabbana 3.95 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Bergamot fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Bergamot, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Bergamot by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Bergamot by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tom Ford Oud Wood Creed Green Irish Tweed Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather Eau de Cologne Concentrée Clive Christian 1872 Men Creed Aventus Creed Virgin Island Water By Kilian Straight to Heaven Creed Silver Mountain Water Clive Christian C for Men Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Le Labo Bergamote 22 Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Ermenegildo Zegna Italian Bergamot Gucci Envy for Men Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta Parfums de Marly Herod Creed Royal Oud Amouage Interlude Man Clive Christian V for Men Tom Ford Venetian Bergamot