Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Velvet Bergamot Dolce&Gabbana for men

Velvet Bergamot Dolce&Gabbana for men

Velvet Bergamot by Dolce&Gabbana is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Velvet Bergamot was launched in 2014. Top notes are petitgrain, orange blossom and bergamot; middle note is clary sage; base notes are vetiver and ambrette (musk mallow).

Petitgrain Orange Blossom Bergamot

Clary Sage

Vetiver Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Italian Bergamot
Gianfranco Ferre Bergamotto Marino

Velvet Bergamot Fragrance Reviews

Featuring well known green and citrus notes from the beginning to the end of its presentation, Velvet Bergamot shouldn't call anybody's attention. But it does. This one could easily be a Creed, due to the natural and traditional vibe it has. Rather than for a boy, I think this one fits a gentleman. When generously applyed, specially in hot weather, it diffuses well enough (4-5h) to build a cloud of scent around you, and a very praised one. Longevity is about 10h.

Velvet Bergamot is not an innovation, but is surely one of the best in its genre.

The first word that pops into my mind when I smell this is "Quality." This stuff gives a "wow factor" to me. I usually don't like scents like these but man is it great.

A delicious relaxed green/grassy bergamot. Not much more than that, but I don't care. I am truly not one for linear scents, but if its this good, so-be it!

The longevity seems to be decent. Actually, better than I thought it would be. The sillage is tight. Tight as it close to the skin. I actually think this helps the fragrance. I just picture someone walking by and barely, just barely getting a whiff of it, and suddenly stopping to turn around to get more.... I think this gives people a tease until they want more - and trust me, they will want more! I want to douse myself in this.

Scent: 9/10 (I can't give a linear scent a full 10, although vetiver peeps through on the dry down)
Sillage: 5/10

Overall: Pretty pricey for a 50ml. But it is DAMN GOOD. Hmmmmm, might have to think about purchasing for the most special occasions.

EDIT*****: I just received my bottle in the mail. The box it comes in is super cool. It really makes it look like a one-of-a-kind fragrance that you should dare only reach for certain special occasions. The scent is Grade-A phenomenal. Call me crazy, but it reminds me of fruity pebbles a good way.

If you like citrus scents, but not sweet or in your face, you MUST try this.

Amazing perfume .!!!
Very nice and subtle office scent.
Doesnt scream but smells damn gud!!

Clean and citrus fresh good for men and women.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Bergamot fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Bergamot, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Bergamot by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Bergamot by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Creed Virgin Island Water Creed Green Irish Tweed Tom Ford Oud Wood Creed Silver Mountain Water Parfums de Marly Herod Gucci Envy for Men Amouage Amouage Epic Man Le Labo Bergamote 22 Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Amouage Interlude Man Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Vetiver Clive Christian 1872 Men Parfums de Marly Oajan By Kilian Straight to Heaven Tom Ford Tobacco Oud Yves Saint Laurent M7 Tom Ford Italian Cypress Ermenegildo Zegna Italian Bergamot Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Frederic Malle Bigarade concentree