Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Velvet Desire Dolce&Gabbana for women
dislike

tuberose
Velvet Desire Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures

Velvet Desire by Dolce&Gabbana is a Floral fragrance for women. Velvet Desire was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux. The fragrance features gardenia, tuberose and frangipani.

Gardenia Tuberose Frangipani

Iris Tubereuse
Cologne Intense Tuberose Angelica
J`adore

Velvet Desire Fragrance Reviews

melita27
melita27

So far this is the most expensive D&G fragrance and you cannot buy it anywhere as it comes from a private collection.Its only available in Harrods London and not outside.
Also this is a very unique perfume,totally different to the other D&G's.
ALSO THIS IS EAU DE PARFUM. Comes in a luxury cushioned box.If anyone says they bought it and its EDT then they've got a fake one.
Please go to Harrods or Selfridges and try this out.

I have got 150 ml of this perfume,comes in a very luxury case. Harrods Price is 320 pounds.Inbox me if you're interested.

greatbitch
greatbitch

I recieved this one today.
At the first spray,it exudes shining splendours with white flowers.I can feel clearly the momentum about a luxurious lady coming up.Tuberose and gardenia are dominant elements in the openning. As time goes by,I can feel jasmin which is not listed in the notes.Little sweeet,I mean flower sweet(not candy things).I think this "jasmin feeling" is about the other element listed above--frangipani.It's a tropical flower with sweet、elegant smell blooming in summer.Before fading out,I doudt that I sense vanilla in the base.It lasts 3-4hours on my wrist.
ATTENTION:This is not for girls.

stellamaris61
stellamaris61

This is a lovely floral, even though I think it's an Eau de Toilette, it is full bodied and long lasting. It's not headachey or nasty cheap floral, but a lovely classic white.

veda
veda

I was misled by the name of the perfume.They gave me a sample and I was excited!However I expected something seductive...and not too flowery.
On me it was creamy and had a lot of gardenia.

This is basically a tuberose scent, but a nice tuberose. not too heavy, or rich really..Nicely done, pretty. Stylish, refined, and fresh also, I like it, as I like white florals, this is smooth, creamy. Lovely..not sure it is worth so much money really. But mine was a great 45% off, so worth it...
I am a big fan of Dolce Gabbana, they do not disappoint me..
Still you have to like tuberose I think to enjoy that one..

Dollycat
Dollycat

Love it so much! I was fortuned to buy this marvellous perfume for just 10 euro from internet for 100ML, my best buy in a very long time. This is a very expensive smelling perfume. It reminds me much of the also beloved Sicily from Dolce & Gabanna. This perfume smell a lot softer and more luxureus than Sicily. It's warm, deep, sensuel and sexy and a bit mysterious and oriental. I constantly smell my wrist because i want to drown in it LOL. just love, love, love!!! D&B exactly knows how a sexy woman needs to smell.

This is an EDP not EDT

talnyc

If you are a fan of Tuberose/Gardenia, then this is your scent. To me it smells just like Estee Lauder's Tuberose Gardenia. I like this scent on my Mom, but the Tuberose/Gardenia is too strong a floral for me.

synjink@yahoo.com

I can just imagine the young rich beautiful ladies of the Titanic era wearing this perfum. It is intoxicating. Close your eyes and take a sniff of it....whew! I can just sense the excitement...they're all decked out in those long velvet, lace and organza gowns....hair curled up...sexy hat tilted just so with a pearl hat pin to hold it in place....walking into the fancy dining room on the Titanic. The women look with jealousy as she glides across the room...the men try not to look but can't help themselves....then the intoxicating odor of Velvet Desire hits their nostrils! And all are mesmerized....

Sniff this...get a people mag--sample is in it....
See if you don't feel the same!

synjink@yahoo.com

I just heard back from Saks and what they are selling is eau de Parfum...$195 for 1.6 oz., while Amazon is selling same thing for $475....What gives? I thought Amazon was supose to be the place to buy things cheap! It is actually another vendor who is selling it thru Amazon...but still....

synjink@yahoo.com

I first smelled this perfume on an add in people mag.
Luv, luv, Luv It! I founf it onlined at Saks Fifth Ave but add doesn't state whether it is eau de parfum or eau de toilette....Have contacted Saks, but so far after two inquiries no one there can give me an answer. Don't want to pay $195 for eau de toilette!
Does anyone know answer?

Velvet Desire by Dolce&Gabbana 3.98 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Desire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Desire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Desire by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Desire by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.