Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Velvet Love Dolce&Gabbana for women
dislike

yellow floral
Velvet Love Dolce&Gabbana for women Pictures

Velvet Love by Dolce&Gabbana is a Floral fragrance for women. Velvet Love was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux. The fragrance features carnation, ylang-ylang and pepper.

Carnation Ylang-Ylang Pepper

Velvet Love Fragrance Reviews

Blackandred88
Blackandred88

I love this! It reminds me of an intense version of rose the one but with out the vanilla and rose smell if you get what I mean. Very rich and delicate something you can wear out or enjoy the glamour it provokes. Definitely something very beautiful

Zephyrae13
Zephyrae13

how much pepper would you say is in here? i love love carnations, but they always pair it with pepper, which is a note i can never do... is it strong in this composition?

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

A candy-floral opening, drying down to a sweet floral...nothing special here for me, not a bad fragrance, just not noteworthy nor worth the $$$.

talnyc

Update #2: I went back to Saks today 05/16/12, and I confirmed with the D&G salesperson that there is NO vanilla in the composition.

Hooray!

talnyc

Update: When the fragrance dries down, I smell vanilla. I am not a fan of vanilla. The top and middle notes are great, but 4 hours later, I smell a clear vanilla scent on me, which I am not a fan of.
The problem is that from what I can see, the fragrance has carnation, pink pepper and ylang-ylang.
Is there vanilla in this fragrance?

talnyc

I bought this fragrance today at Saks and I really like it. It is a very nice floral. The pink peppercorn tones down the floral, so that it is not over powering. It is a very refreshing floral. It smells velvety, but you can wear it through the day.
The packaging is beautiful. It is as if you bought an expensive piece of jewelry.

I can wear this fragrance all year long. I cannot wait to see what responses I receive when I wear it.

mseidoom
mseidoom

This is a beautiful bottle. I am hoping the fragrance will be spectacular.

Velvet Love by Dolce&Gabbana 3.05 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Love by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Love by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Desire Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Gucci Flora by Gucci Gracious Tuberose Elie Saab Le Parfum Dior Diorissimo Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Versace Versace Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud Dior J`adore Eau de Toilette Dolce&Gabbana D&G Gucci Flora by Gucci 1966 Chanel Allure eau de parfum Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo L`Eau Florale Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau de Parfum Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Lys Carmin Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret