Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Velvet Sublime Dolce&Gabbana for women and men
dislike

soapy
Velvet Sublime Dolce&Gabbana for women and men Pictures

Velvet Sublime by Dolce&Gabbana is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Velvet Sublime was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux. The fragrance features african orange flower, neroli and mandarin orange.

African Orange flower Neroli Mandarin Orange

L'Eau de Neroli

Velvet Sublime Fragrance Reviews

Calvini
Calvini

Wow this is truly Sublime! First spray was uninteresting, especially compared to the half-priced double-sized Jo Malone; after dismissing it, I kept getting whiffs of realistic orange flower (with a hint of honeysuckle) as if the wind carried the scent from a tree nearby, but when I directly smelled it, it wasn't all there!
Although quite linear with low sillage, it carried itself through the hours while other neroli / orange blossom fragrances struggled to find their identities & former glory. (This category tend to dry down to either powdery or green floral without much character of the actual flower)

*I've went full circle and back; now I deem this the best orange blossom soliflore I've come across

spidola
spidola

Pleasant sweet orange blossom with poor longevity....for that price?????!!!!

talnyc
talnyc

This is a nice citrus/floral. Not my favorite, as I love the Velvet Love, Velvet Tender Oud and Velvet Rose scents. There are other designer fragrances that are either equal to or better than this one.

mjb413
mjb413

I didn't like this for the first ten minutes. The orange blossoms were sweet, the Mandarin orange juicy but the neroli, not my favorite note, killed it for me. It gave it a slightly plastic/sour/overripe slant that kept it from being refreshing or bright. However, after 10 minutes or so, the neroli faded enough to allow the orange to shine through and this becomes a very good orange frag. It's not too sweet, not orange soda pop/orange candy, like so many. Instead, it's a sunny orange grove at the end of spring, right when there are orange blossoms and oranges on the trees. Not the most complex or elegant of fragrances, this is still one of the best orange scents I've come across.

nanomira
nanomira

It reminds me of Saharienne from YSL, but this one is more subtle. It is fresh and flowery summer scent which reminds of time spent by the Mediterranean sea.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

An overwhelming, brash floral opening...it was a true scrubber for me. As my head started to pound about 15 minutes in, I reached for the alcohol to rub this one off!

stuartbr
stuartbr

i adore it.It smells fresh!!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Sublime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Sublime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Sublime by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Sublime by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Desire Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Hermes Jour d`Hermes Absolu Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Love Tom Ford Jonquille de Nuit Frederic Malle Lys Mediterranee Guerlain L'Instant Magic Frederic Malle En Passant Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere (2015) Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Gardenia Petale Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud Tom Ford Noir de Noir Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere