Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Velvet Sublime Dolce&Gabbana for women and men
dislike

soapy
Velvet Sublime Dolce&Gabbana for women and men Pictures

Velvet Sublime by Dolce&Gabbana is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Velvet Sublime was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Rodrigo Flores-Roux. The fragrance features african orange flower, neroli and mandarin orange.

African Orange flower Neroli Mandarin Orange

Velvet Sublime Fragrance Reviews

mjb413
mjb413

I didn't like this for the first ten minutes. The orange blossoms were sweet, the Mandarin orange juicy but the neroli, not my favorite note, killed it for me. It gave it a slightly plastic/sour/overripe slant that kept it from being refreshing or bright. However, after 10 minutes or so, the neroli faded enough to allow the orange to shine through and this becomes a very good orange frag. It's not too sweet, not orange soda pop/orange candy, like so many. Instead, it's a sunny orange grove at the end of spring, right when there are orange blossoms and oranges on the trees. Not the most complex or elegant of fragrances, this is still one of the best orange scents I've come across.

nanomira
nanomira

It reminds me of Saharienne from YSL, but this one is more subtle. It is fresh and flowery summer scent which reminds of time spent by the Mediterranean sea.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

An overwhelming, brash floral opening...it was a true scrubber for me. As my head started to pound about 15 minutes in, I reached for the alcohol to rub this one off!

stuartbr
stuartbr

i adore it.It smells fresh!!!!

Velvet Sublime by Dolce&Gabbana 3.41 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Sublime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Sublime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Sublime by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Sublime by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Guerlain Guerlain Idylle Duet Jasmin-Lilas Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Jasminora Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Guerlain Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Lys Soleia Burberry Burberry Women Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Chanel Coco Noir Versace Versense Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Angel Dior Cruise Collection Escale a Pondichery Dior Pure Poison L`Occitane en Provence Fleur Cherie Guerlain Insolence Guerlain Rose Nacree du Desert Guerlain Myrrhe & Delires Dior Poison Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir