Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

dislike

oud
almond
nutty

Velvet Tender Oud unfurls one note at a time to reveal the mystery within.

Opening with sweet almonds, the fragrance evolves to a red velvet floral heart featuring Damask Rose and Rosa centifolia or Rose de Mai, before a full-bodied smoky oud and light, dry woody base notes fuse in the final stages of the mystery.

Velvet Tender Oud is an Eau de Parfum available in 50 ml flacons. Velvet Tender Oud was launched in 2013.

Sweet Almond

Damask Rose Rose de Mai

Agarwood (Oud) Woody Notes

Royal Saffron

Velvet Tender Oud Fragrance Reviews

Splashfrag12
Splashfrag12

Its a wonderful perfume and after testing it thru my sample, i was convinced enuff to buy a full bottle.
The smell is so seductive.And for everyone's info,
This perfume has such a wonderful lasting (8-9 hours) before it starts to fad away and decent projection.
All hail Tender Oud

little parrot
little parrot

This is really a hidden gem!
From all the rose/oud combo's this is one of the best, very high quality, starts as a suprise with the almonds and then the rose take's over with the oud. No harsh or synthetic feeling, soft but persisent.

There is a great similarity with silk mood MFK, the greatest difference is the almonds opening in this fragrance. This fragrance arrived before MFK launched silk mood, which become more famous, but in my opinion is less original, although also from high quality.
If you have one of the two, there is no need to buy the other one.
Price level (high, but both are worth it!) is about the same,
so choose with your heart.....

kl99
kl99

Must be a balanced combination where a note is not dominant on the others.
So all I detect is blackcurrant/cassis based perfume.
Very Interesting. Beautiful.

talnyc
talnyc

This is the only woodsy/oud scent that I can wear without smelling manly or like a Church. I just love the blend of the rose with the oud/woodsy notes. It is sexy and yet light in the sense of most other ouds/wood scents, which can be quite heavy and off putting for my nose.

I also love the Tom Ford Oud Wood, but this Velvet Tender Oud, is lighter.

allaboutbeauty
allaboutbeauty

I don't know how some people can rate this stuff as having a "weak" longevity. I sprayed 2 sprays on a sample card on Monday. By Thursday this stuff was still going strong!! I don't even think this fragrance ever enters the "dry down" phase. All I smelled was rose and oud the whole time. The rose that is used in this creation is simply divine. Love this stuff. I'm dying to get my hands on it again to spray some on my skin! Will update once I do.

TravelAge
TravelAge

Agar wood is not actually OUD, they just call it OUD, but its nothing better, easily available very low rates in indian markets.

YSL M7 is an example. Now D&G is also in!!

OUD is something dark/black and bitter, giving a smell of smoky hash. Cambodian oud is better.

beep_beep
beep_beep

The fragrance name is misleading. There is nothing "tender" about it. The scent is harsh, linear, sharp and gross... The almond is nonexistent. Don't waste your money!

pavel.dumitrescu007
pavel.dumitrescu007

My favorite oriental perfume and one of the most incredible stuff I've smelt. Purely magnificent.

lucky-boy
lucky-boy

Sounds amazing!
I have to try it for sure...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Tender Oud fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Tender Oud, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Velvet Tender Oud by Dolce&Gabbana. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Velvet Tender Oud by Dolce&Gabbana represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud Yves Saint Laurent M7 Lalique Encre Noire Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Tom Ford Oud Wood Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Nasomatto Black Afgano Creed Virgin Island Water Chanel Allure Pour Homme Tom Ford Black Orchid Creed Aventus Diptyque Philosykos Serge Lutens Chergui Tom Ford Atelier d’Orient Plum Japonais Creed Original Santal Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Oud Royal Tom Ford Noir de Noir Tom Ford Sahara Noir